Page 180 of 782 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As Sarada was finishing up her first course, Ishtar mentioned they needed to discuss a few things. Among the topics to be discussed was their training. Since that was pertinent to her interests, she nodded vigorously. "Alright," she spoke once she swallowed what was in her mouth. "You can talk and I'll listen. Be right back."

She stacked the myriad of empty plates and set them to the side, then went back for her second wave. This time, she had an idea of what tasted the best out of the foods available, so her second course would be much more refined.

"Oh God! She's coming back for more?!" a man whispered harshly. "How?!" He hurried to scoop the remainder of the mashed potatoes into a bowl, then froze when she passed by him.

"Jeez, where's it all going?" his friend wondered. "Wait, what's up with that weird belt?"

She decided on ribs, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and greens to give her selection a healthy edge. Of course, she took multiple plates of each food, at least four of each.

"See," a rotund woman screeched to her friend, who was also portly. "This is thin privilege at its worst! That skinny bitch just eats and eats and look at her, still as thin as she was when she got here. Me, I eat that much and people will call me a land whale!!"

The people on this planet are so weird.

She shrugged off the irrelevant comments and sat down to start eating. "So, what about training?"
    Unlike the first pass, this second foray to the hot tables was one that was measured, calculated. Clearly there was more behind Sarada's mad scramble to simply shove as much food into her face as possible- than Ishtar had initially assumed- at it was a realization that was endearing as it was wholly amusing. After all it meant that food was certainly higher on the Saiyan's list of priorities than many things ... likely most things. Something the Oni had assumed anyway, and yet here was tangible proof.

When the two larger women offered their mutterings of outrage toward her love however, Ishtar turned her attention towards the two and offered a small, fanged smile.

"Instead of being outraged at someone in better heath than you, might I suggest you attempt to do more than gossip and eat ?"

Turning away, even as the two ladies declared rather loudly, that the couldn't believe that blue bitch with the horns would say something like that. The golden-eyed Oni simply waited for Sarada to seat herself- snatching away another little bit of rib, before the Saiyan could consume it herself- and get comfortable before starting in on the training ideas she wished to discuss.

"So ... to start I was thinking that we might, perhaps, take the day to rest and enjoy ourselves, and starting tomorrow early in the morning we might begin our training in earnest." Ishtar started, in between small bites of food. "I will defer to you, should you know a better means of ... training, of course, and yet ... by the time the Room of Spirit and Time, is finished, I would like for us to be able to fight under the effects of my gravity spell- as it is now- as if it does not exist at all." A lofty goal perhaps, and yet the desire to train so that she might face Genesis, and train to meet the threat of Jagam and this other; saw to it that what had been done previously to train would not be enough. At least in Ishtar's mind.

"I would also like for you to train with Parsley. Whether or not she has ulterior motives does not much matter beyond what she offers ... and I intend to make use of her for that, at the least ... not to mention that the two of you, beating on each other might lend itself to resolving the ... tension between the both of you, while at the same time allowing the both of us to work on mastering the Aka Manah. A thing long overdo." Of course, calling it tension was a decided understatement; yet it would not be too much to say that they both needed to improve upon utilizing the benefits of the connection they shared- beyond heightening pleasure- while learning to shut out the negative effects.

There was also one more thing, and one that caused Ishtar to drop her voice, a little lower.

"Also ... I intend to revisit Aēšma." Ishtar stated then, mentioning the ability that- had Asha'rah, and Zurvan not stepped in to prevent such- killed her. "It is a powerful tool ... but it is too dangerous. I intend to refine it, but I cannot do so without you; nor would I do so without your permission."

Having said her peace in regards to training for the moment however, the Oni sat back in her chair and let slip a sigh.

"What do you think ? Any suggestions ? Concerns ?" After a moment of silence between the the two as Sarada continued to devour her second helping, the golden-eyed Oni then added, "Dessert ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Of course I can. I should have the tools here somewhere....”

He produces a Capsule, pulls out some tools from it, and starts fixing the unit.
    "Thanks." He said, quietly, remaining silent as Jinzi went to work.

Default Sasheem: Epilogue Part 6

The Majin couldn't believe his ear...hole...things. Here he was, walking down the hallway of those noisy, annoying, do-gooders of the Galaxy Police, planning on causing a violent ruckus..and then he turns the corner to hear the most obscene nonsense . What was this about the Galaxy Police destroying him?! Them?! They couldn't even keep up with him when he was busy attacking civilizations.

The Majin growled in derision. He was making too many enemies...it was time to take some of them out...right now. He powered up to blasts in his hands as he prepared to blast into the row of officers sitting in folding chairs, back turned to him. One of them mananged to turn around.

"Hey, what the-...it's the Majin!" the officer screamed, as she and the others present ducked out of the way of Sasheem's blasts, which ripped a hole into the Police Station's hull.

"What in the Kaioshins' naaaaaaaaaaaaaameee!" P-Sta shouted as he quickly had to grab on something to brace himself. He, of course, didn't need to being able to fly but the surprise appearance of the Majin caught him off guard. "That cretin must've followed me from Earth?! Was I so careless! I cannot let the others get hurt because of my mistake!" the galactic officer thought to himself as he glanced over at his fellow officers. Most of them could fly, but there were a few who couldn't without the use of a device. "Justice Cube!" P-Sta announced, firing several cubes to restrain the less...aerodynamic officers while others assisted in getting the other nonflyers to safety elsewhere on the base.

"We need a repair team in the Corridor A, stat!" P-Sta relayed to anyone who could deliver, a message, taking charge given that this was his case. "I don't know how you managed to follow me here, but you'll soon find this to be a great mistake!" P-Sta shouted at Sasheem, who appeared to be preparing another blast.

"There are many officers present, Majin! I would like to offer the chance to turn yourself in, now..." P-Sta stated, not quite believing that the Majin had any concept of giving up and surrendering. "But, if you do not...Well...you are a very dangerous creature...All of the fine officers here will not hesitate to eliminate you! And you are surrounded, may I add..." P-Sta noted as more Galaxy Police officers encircled the Majin, all of them forming a wall, surrounding him. leaving him with little room to even attempt to escape. "On the upper floor, our officers our preparing for you...on the lower floors there are as well...You may try but you will not defeat all of us!"

"I say this to you, foul Majin...Please stand down! You have the right to remain silent!" P-Sta began, beginning his spiel. Steam poured from Sasheem's pores as the officer began to go on and on. Crumpling to the floor, he began to write and slam his hands upon the tiles, cracking them slightly as he began to tantrum around. It couldn't end like this...he wouldn't let them. He'd take them all out! "Sameha-"

"FIRE!" a voice shouted from among the GP officer as a blast rang out, shooting a hole through Sasheem's torso.

"FIRE!!" another voice cried out firing at the same spot where Sasheem was hit before, as he began to regenerate.

"FIRE!"

"FIRE!!!"

The cries rang out and then the energy blasts followed. Aimed at Sasheem...at the pieces of him falling off. THe Galaxy Police would eliminate every bit they could.

Meanwhile, the Majin screamed.

Inhuman screeches that did nothing to deter the officers of their goal. Eliminating this threat from the universe. Sasheem began to think back....maybe this was how it ended...The Galaxy Police finally having caught him would destroy him here and now....he wouldn't let it end like that! So much fun left to have! so much chaos left to sew! The Majin had one more trick up his sleeve, however...and now was the right time to pull it off as he began to bubble and quake, and then expand like a balloon...

Sasheem would not let himself die this day...not on the terms of these Galaxy Police...

"What the ..." an officer began. "Is...is he dying?"

"Stand your ground..." another answered, advising caution.

"Careful now..." P-Sta concurred, shifting into his Katchin mode. "He's blown himself up before..."

And he would do so again, except this time not so much with a bang...but with laughter. Sasheem exploded into miniature versions of himself, hundreds of them, each one screaming, "SASHEEEEEEEEEEM!" as they flew out towards the shocked GP officers, who were briefly too stunned to shoot.

"SASHEEEEEEEEM!" one screamed as he approached one of the officers and popped with a "BOM!", creating enough concussive force to rock him back, the miniature Majin then dissolving into a pile of ooze on the floor. The other Mini-Sasheems began to do the same.

"BOM!"

"BOM!"

One by one they went, knocking officers back with their miniature explosions.

"No...no, this is madness!" P-Sta noted. "He'll escape this way! Who knew the Majin was capable of this!" P-Sta's hands curled into a fist. He wouldn't let Sasheem escaped and terrorize some other quarter of the galaxy another day. He had to stop him now. He was a great deal stronger than many of his fellow officers present currently. So perhaps if he made himself enough of the threat...the miniature Majins could focus on him long enough for his fellow officers ot subdue him!

"Hey, creature!" P-Sta announced, charging up a justice ball, which he launched at the floor as it began to bounce and ricochet around. "Fight me or else I'll ensure you get put in a high security toilet with no chance of ever eating a decent meal again!" he threatened.

This tactic seemed to have worked....as dozens of miniature Sasheems seem to rush at him. First P-Sta's right arm was covered, then his left...then his left leg...then his right. There were enough Mini-Sasheem's to weigh the officer down. "Heavier...than...they look..." P-Sta noted, attempting to fly out into space before they all exploded at once, but they appeared to be faster than he was.

"BOM!" one popped after another as they started detonating one after the other, one both of P-Sta's arms. The Katchin would help protect him, but he didn't know for how long it could withstand this. "This can't be..." P-Sta stated as each tiny Majin exploded with enough force to stagger him, in disbelief over what may be his defeat. And what an inglorious way to go as well. But all was not lost. "Fellow officers!"

"BOM!"

"Apologies for leading this threat to our doorstep!"

"BOM!" "BOM!"

"But, leave with the information I have given you today and take it to heart! Study it so it may be used to protect the future of this Galaxy!"

"BOM!" "BOM!"

"This is madness indeed..." P-Sta shook his head, no longer able to hear anything in the background as the various Sasheems began to self-destruct and subsequently fall to the floor as Ooze. "I can at least ensure the safety of my fellow officers this way..." he thought, hoping reinforcements would arrive in time, not just to aid the others...but himself. "I wanted to see the good that could've been done in the future...the evils defeated...that horrible timeline averted. To die like this is noble, but I wanted to see my future through...What is this..." P-Sta coughed with a resigned sigh as more miniature Majin seemed to seek him out and attack him as he valiantly tried to bat them away.

"Wait..." P-Sta suddenly shouted in alarm as he noticed something right in front of him. "What kind of insanit-"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unlike the first pass, this second foray to the hot tables was one that was measured, calculated. Clearly there was more behind Sarada's mad scramble to simply shove as much food into her face as possible- than Ishtar had initially assumed- at it was a realization that was endearing as it was wholly amusing. After all it meant that food was certainly higher on the Saiyan's list of priorities than many things ... likely most things. Something the Oni had assumed anyway, and yet here was tangible proof.

When the two larger women offered their mutterings of outrage toward her love however, Ishtar turned her attention towards the two and offered a small, fanged smile.

"Instead of being outraged at someone in better heath than you, might I suggest you attempt to do more than gossip and eat ?"

Turning away, even as the two ladies declared rather loudly, that the couldn't believe that blue bitch with the horns would say something like that. The golden-eyed Oni simply waited for Sarada to seat herself- snatching away another little bit of rib, before the Saiyan could consume it herself- and get comfortable before starting in on the training ideas she wished to discuss.

"So ... to start I was thinking that we might, perhaps, take the day to rest and enjoy ourselves, and starting tomorrow early in the morning we might begin our training in earnest." Ishtar started, in between small bites of food. "I will defer to you, should you know a better means of ... training, of course, and yet ... by the time the Room of Spirit and Time, is finished, I would like for us to be able to fight under the effects of my gravity spell- as it is now- as if it does not exist at all." A lofty goal perhaps, and yet the desire to train so that she might face Genesis, and train to meet the threat of Jagam and this other; saw to it that what had been done previously to train would not be enough. At least in Ishtar's mind.

"I would also like for you to train with Parsley. Whether or not she has ulterior motives does not much matter beyond what she offers ... and I intend to make use of her for that, at the least ... not to mention that the two of you, beating on each other might lend itself to resolving the ... tension between the both of you, while at the same time allowing the both of us to work on mastering the Aka Manah. A thing long overdo." Of course, calling it tension was a decided understatement; yet it would not be too much to say that they both needed to improve upon utilizing the benefits of the connection they shared- beyond heightening pleasure- while learning to shut out the negative effects.

There was also one more thing, and one that caused Ishtar to drop her voice, a little lower.

"Also ... I intend to revisit Aēšma." Ishtar stated then, mentioning the ability that- had Asha'rah, and Zurvan not stepped in to prevent such- killed her. "It is a powerful tool ... but it is too dangerous. I intend to refine it, but I cannot do so without you; nor would I do so without your permission."

Having said her peace in regards to training for the moment however, the Oni sat back in her chair and let slip a sigh.

"What do you think ? Any suggestions ? Concerns ?" After a moment of silence between the the two as Sarada continued to devour her second helping, the golden-eyed Oni then added, "Dessert ?"
    The two rotund women grumbled something then quickly packed up their to-go plates and left, much to Sarada's confusion. She wondered why they didn't just lose weight if someone her size bothered them so much. It wasn't like she was thin or malnourished; then again, she suspected that just being smaller than them was bothering them.

"She's pretty cute," she heard from one of the men before.

"Yeah, she's got a nice rack. But... is that a tail?"

"Hm? Wait, I think I saw her at the tournament a few months ago. At least I think so. What was her name? Sarah?"

"Humans are weird. And nosy," she commented. Not to say she didn't mind or like the attention, though. Though, she didn't know what rack they were referring to. Perhaps the rack of ribs on her plate; in which case, they were absolutely right!

Anyway, Ishtar spoke as she ate. She wanted them to train under her gravity spell until they could fight completely unhindered under it. A lofty goal indeed, but one she knew they were going to have to achieve if they were going to beat Jagam. The way she envisioned it was Ishtar activating the spell to immobilize him -- even if it was only for a moment -- then Sarada whaling on him for however long it took before he broke free. It was an imperfect plan, but it was only one facet of her strategy.

Next, she wanted them -- or Sarada specifically -- to train with Parsley. Her face souring told exactly how she felt about that. While Parsley was a highly talented fighter and would be the perfect training partner, there was something about revealing all of her techniques to her sister that didn't sit well with her. Still, this wasn't about her, but about the Saiyans' survival. And Ishtar was right about punching each other repeatedly could and would work out the tension the two had with each other. If only just enough that they could stand to be in the same room together without an ice cold chill settling in like the dead of winter.

Lastly, she wanted to refine Aēšma. To do so meant activating it repeatedly, which meant untold fiery wrath being passed on between the two of them. What that meant for her was unknown as of now, but she was going to find out eventually. She hoped it meant that she didn't accidentally trigger Anaxam. That much rage being transferred back and forth between the two of them wasn't going to end well in the least.

Sarada waited until she was finished eating, using that time lapse to full consider and contemplate what she had been proposed. In the end, she had no qualms with the gravity training or refining their rage techniques, but training with Parsley was giving her the most concern. "I'm not sure how I feel about training with my sister," she admitted as she wiped her mouth and stacked the final plate in front of her.

"Thank God, I think she's finally done."

"I'll need a day to think about it. I just don't want her fucking things up for me like she did when I was at the CTC." If she could get an assurance that that wouldn't happen, then she'd go along with it.

"Now, as for dessert," she smiled innocently, even as her tail rubbed the inside of Ishtar's thigh. "I think I'll save that for tonight. What do you think?"

"HOLY **** IT IS A TAIL!!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Thanks." He said, quietly, remaining silent as Jinzi went to work.
    In about fifteen minutes, the communicator was back working like new. He hands it back and puts his tools away before recapsulizing them.

“That should do it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The Red Namekian pauses, then nods.

“Who?”
    "A lot of them are half whos, half whats by now."

Asha'rah reached into the folds of her robe and pulled forth a partial copy of the documents Sihn had handed to her, proof of the conspiracy of the Angels. The juiciest details were omitted, of course. Shimmer had betrayed his master's secrets once before. There was no reason to doubt he would do it again to save his skin if need be. But his unique talents were irreplaceable here. He would at least need some names and descriptions to start from.

"There are some people who, though incredibly powerful in their own right, are currently on the run. They are conspirators, traitors who engineered the greatest war that has ever been. Suffice to say that I want them found, and so do a few very powerful hunters."

She produced a cloth bag next, this one bearing a fair weight. Inside was an egg of solid gold, twice the size of Shimmer's fist.

"Here is a token of your payment up front. First, seek out a man named Sihn. He's heading up the hunt, and will be able to brief you. Make sure he gives you some sort way to communicate with both me and him, and also that he gives you some form of protection. You will be dealing with enemies who could end you in the blink of an eye if you are caught. Confront nobody, and report all your findings to Sihn and to myself. Work through this list, and I will make you so rich Jinzi Pantaloon will look like a beggar next to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "A lot of them are half whos, half whats by now."

Asha'rah reached into the folds of her robe and pulled forth a partial copy of the documents Sihn had handed to her, proof of the conspiracy of the Angels. The juiciest details were omitted, of course. Shimmer had betrayed his master's secrets once before. There was no reason to doubt he would do it again to save his skin if need be. But his unique talents were irreplaceable here. He would at least need some names and descriptions to start from.

"There are some people who, though incredibly powerful in their own right, are currently on the run. They are conspirators, traitors who engineered the greatest war that has ever been. Suffice to say that I want them found, and so do a few very powerful hunters."

She produced a cloth bag next, this one bearing a fair weight. Inside was an egg of solid gold, twice the size of Shimmer's fist.

"Here is a token of your payment up front. First, seek out a man named Sihn. He's heading up the hunt, and will be able to brief you. Make sure he gives you some sort way to communicate with both me and him, and also that he gives you some form of protection. You will be dealing with enemies who could end you in the blink of an eye if you are caught. Confront nobody, and report all your findings to Sihn and to myself. Work through this list, and I will make you so rich Jinzi Pantaloon will look like a beggar next to you."

Shimmer pauses, eyeing the gold egg. He looks at Asha’rah, eyes narrowed.

“A lot of risk, a lot of reward. I suppose if I don’t you’ll tear my balls off again?”

He shakes his head and looks over the list, frowning.

“I have heard of some of these people. You sure you want me to find them?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Sasheem: Epilogue Finale

"Crikey, what a mess..." a crimson-skinned, white haired ponytailed officer shook his head at the debris spread out before him. "Repair units finally sealed up the hull, bit there's still chunks missin' out of the floor, the walls. Baffles the mind that one lil fella, could cause this much of a fixer-upper, no matter what kinda ancient demon thing he's s'posed ta be..."

"We're just lucky our officers made it out alive..." a purple toned Galaxy Police captain, with an elongated head spoke, reaching down to pick up some debrii. She sighed as she dusted it off...it was a badge. P-Sta's. "Most of then anyway.." she turned to the smaller red officer. "There's no trace of him at all?"

"Not at all, I'm sorry ta say..." the other officer shook his head, sadly. "Annoying bloke, but not a bad guy at all. No trace of the Majin either...maybe that last big explosion took 'em both out..." he trailed off, glancing up at the captain. "Er, maam?"

"The Majin is a conniving one...I doubt he's put of our hair just uet..." she answered with a frown. "We can't give up the chase for him just yet...P-Sta's sacrifice will not be in vain...Make a call to out departments in the other quadrants...I want his siblings brought in on this."

"Great Kaioshin, all of 'em?!" The other ofixer asked with disdain. When there Captain shot him a look, he simply grumbled, "Yeah, yeah...I'll get on it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking a little sad for a moment, Meagan then smiled, "I like your enthusiasm. If you would like to meet Kami, the Guardian of the Earth, I can arrange it. Since you can't fly yet, I'd have to take you there, if that is what you really want."

OOC: Bruce, Say yes and she'll get a free ride to the Lookout.

Praxat smiles saying " yeah I would like a ride." " to think I actually try to jump all to the top of this tower." " in retrospect I did make it pretty high though I think maybe about 55 feet." " I'm not sure since my bad eye sight makes it hard to judge distances." " I do know I can travel 825 feet in a single leap. "

"this is all without the use of Ki." " now I can't wait to meet this Kami!" Praxat looks around "saying climbing up here has made me quite hungry." " too bad there aren't any insects up here."

" I could go for a couple of juicy flies right about now."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat smiles saying " yeah I would like a ride." " to think I actually try to jump all to the top of this tower." " in retrospect I did make it pretty high though I think maybe about 55 feet." " I'm not sure since my bad eye sight makes it hard to judge distances." " I do know I can travel 825 feet in a single leap. "

"this is all without the use of Ki." " now I can't wait to meet this Kami!" Praxat looks around "saying climbing up here has made me quite hungry." " too bad there aren't any insects up here."

" I could go for a couple of juicy flies right about now."
    Meagan flew around her, then placed her arms under the girls, clasping her hands across her chest so that she wouldn't fall. Lifting her up into the air, they flew towards the Lookout, as they dis, Meagan talked to her, "I don't think we have much in the way of insects at the Lookout, but I'm sure something can be worked out. I'm Meagan, Meagan Te'al. What is your name?"

The flight was very quick, even as Meagan spoke, the flying Sky Temple, the Lookout, cam into sight.

Before receiving an answer, Meagan contacted Kai telepathically, "Kai, I may have met someone who deserves to be evaluated for advanced training. I might be bringing her to the Lookout, didn't want to drop this on you unexpectedly. Oh, and tell Jinzi I'll be back shortly."

OOC: For Cleric
    She hoped that Kai had received her message, not sure how he feel about new arrivals. After the whole Sasheem incident, she felt that it was destiny to bring a new person to the Lookout, hopefully one who won't turn against them.

Gently dropping the Frog-Girl onto the Plaza of the Lookout, Meagan landed next to her, "Well, this is the place. Lord Kai, the new Kami or Guardian of the Earth resides here.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-18-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The two rotund women grumbled something then quickly packed up their to-go plates and left, much to Sarada's confusion. She wondered why they didn't just lose weight if someone her size bothered them so much. It wasn't like she was thin or malnourished; then again, she suspected that just being smaller than them was bothering them.

"She's pretty cute," she heard from one of the men before.

"Yeah, she's got a nice rack. But... is that a tail?"

"Hm? Wait, I think I saw her at the tournament a few months ago. At least I think so. What was her name? Sarah?"

"Humans are weird. And nosy," she commented. Not to say she didn't mind or like the attention, though. Though, she didn't know what rack they were referring to. Perhaps the rack of ribs on her plate; in which case, they were absolutely right!

Anyway, Ishtar spoke as she ate. She wanted them to train under her gravity spell until they could fight completely unhindered under it. A lofty goal indeed, but one she knew they were going to have to achieve if they were going to beat Jagam. The way she envisioned it was Ishtar activating the spell to immobilize him -- even if it was only for a moment -- then Sarada whaling on him for however long it took before he broke free. It was an imperfect plan, but it was only one facet of her strategy.

Next, she wanted them -- or Sarada specifically -- to train with Parsley. Her face souring told exactly how she felt about that. While Parsley was a highly talented fighter and would be the perfect training partner, there was something about revealing all of her techniques to her sister that didn't sit well with her. Still, this wasn't about her, but about the Saiyans' survival. And Ishtar was right about punching each other repeatedly could and would work out the tension the two had with each other. If only just enough that they could stand to be in the same room together without an ice cold chill settling in like the dead of winter.

Lastly, she wanted to refine Aēšma. To do so meant activating it repeatedly, which meant untold fiery wrath being passed on between the two of them. What that meant for her was unknown as of now, but she was going to find out eventually. She hoped it meant that she didn't accidentally trigger Anaxam. That much rage being transferred back and forth between the two of them wasn't going to end well in the least.

Sarada waited until she was finished eating, using that time lapse to full consider and contemplate what she had been proposed. In the end, she had no qualms with the gravity training or refining their rage techniques, but training with Parsley was giving her the most concern. "I'm not sure how I feel about training with my sister," she admitted as she wiped her mouth and stacked the final plate in front of her.

"Thank God, I think she's finally done."

"I'll need a day to think about it. I just don't want her fucking things up for me like she did when I was at the CTC." If she could get an assurance that that wouldn't happen, then she'd go along with it.

"Now, as for dessert," she smiled innocently, even as her tail rubbed the inside of Ishtar's thigh. "I think I'll save that for tonight. What do you think?"

"HOLY **** IT IS A TAIL!!"
    Ishtar chuckled at Sarada's comment, before nodding in agreement.

"Humans certainly are. So long as they do not attempt to take you from me, however, there is no sense worrying over them." Because really, the Oni had no intention of leaving Sarada at this point. She would fight for her, even, should it come down to it.

Though that was neither here nor there at the moment. Sarada responded to Ishtar's ideas for their training with a general acceptance. Even in regards to her desire to refine that simmering Wrath that had caused so much trouble before. The only real concern she had in the end, was training with her sister.

Parsley certainly was a skilled fighter- if the fight between them the night before was to be taken as evidence- and her assistance in making ready for Jagam would certainly be a boon; and yet the Saiyan made a good point. Allowing Parsley to learn about Sarada's abilities might cause problems down the road should the two be wholly incapable of burying their grievances with each other ... and as much as Ishtar wished to see the two manage that, there was no illusion that such would be easy, or even possible. Though ... she wasn't wholly against the idea, despite the sour look and feeling of hesitant response as, at the end, Sarada simply asked for time to decide fully after she had mulled it over while finishing her food. To which Ishtar offered a nod.

"Of course. It is not an easy decision, and I understand how little trust Parsley should be afforded."

The matter of training settled for now, Ishtar felt a familiar presence slip between her legs, even as her love offered an innocent response to the question of dessert; and despite herself the Oni felt a familiar warmth spreading.

"Well ... I am certainly fine with ... with that." Ishtar muttered, blushing now. "First though, I would like to spend our one night of freedom, exploring the city. What do you think ?" Time to relax, before training seemed important, to say nothing of Ishtar wishing to take Sarada out to shop for outfits.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar chuckled at Sarada's comment, before nodding in agreement.

"Humans certainly are. So long as they do not attempt to take you from me, however, there is no sense worrying over them." Because really, the Oni had no intention of leaving Sarada at this point. She would fight for her, even, should it come down to it.

Though that was neither here nor there at the moment. Sarada responded to Ishtar's ideas for their training with a general acceptance. Even in regards to her desire to refine that simmering Wrath that had caused so much trouble before. The only real concern she had in the end, was training with her sister.

Parsley certainly was a skilled fighter- if the fight between them the night before was to be taken as evidence- and her assistance in making ready for Jagam would certainly be a boon; and yet the Saiyan made a good point. Allowing Parsley to learn about Sarada's abilities might cause problems down the road should the two be wholly incapable of burying their grievances with each other ... and as much as Ishtar wished to see the two manage that, there was no illusion that such would be easy, or even possible. Though ... she wasn't wholly against the idea, despite the sour look and feeling of hesitant response as, at the end, Sarada simply asked for time to decide fully after she had mulled it over while finishing her food. To which Ishtar offered a nod.

"Of course. It is not an easy decision, and I understand how little trust Parsley should be afforded."

The matter of training settled for now, Ishtar felt a familiar presence slip between her legs, even as her love offered an innocent response to the question of dessert; and despite herself the Oni felt a familiar warmth spreading.

"Well ... I am certainly fine with ... with that." Ishtar muttered, blushing now. "First though, I would like to spend our one night of freedom, exploring the city. What do you think ?" Time to relax, before training seemed important, to say nothing of Ishtar wishing to take Sarada out to shop for outfits.
    Ishtar agreed to give Sarada some time to consider the pros and cons of training with Parsley. At first thought, the answer seemed obvious. Training with her sister would not only offer her needed insight that only a superior fighter could provide, but could also offer her the motivation and the drive she would need to keep ahead. The same, she knew, would be the same of Parsley, thus allowing both of them to leap far ahead of their current statuses.

However, as she thought more on it, she feared what would happen if her sister turned on her. True, she had never been the treacherous type before, and Sarada had no reason to believe she would turn her back on her outside of her own ill-feelings toward her. But, there was something bothering her about the entire thing.

Well, she could think more on it tonight when she was laying in Ishtar's arms. Today, however, was going to be their day to spend together as... ah, damn, what was that word Charco and Totoma told her about? Husbands?

Yes, that was it, she thought.

This was going to be their day to spend together as husbands.

"Sight-seeing sounds great," she replied. "Hey! Maybe they have a fight club around here. I didn't get to fight Sasheem, and I'm still pissed about Chris cutting my tail off so I need to work out some steam."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Meagan flew around her, then placed her arms under the girls, clasping her hands across her chest so that she wouldn't fall. Lifting her up into the air, they flew towards the Lookout, as they dis, Meagan talked to her, "I don't think we have much in the way of insects at the Lookout, but I'm sure something can be worked out. I'm Meagan, Meagan Te'al. What is your name?"

The flight was very quick, even as Meagan spoke, the flying Sky Temple, the Lookout, cam into sight.

She hoped that Kai had received her message, not sure how he feel about new arrivals. After the whole Sasheem incident, she felt that it was destiny to bring a new person to the Lookout, hopefully one who won't turn against them.

Gently dropping the Frog-Girl onto the Plaza of the Lookout, Meagan landed next to her, "Well, this is the place. Lord Kai, the new Kami or Guardian of the Earth resides here.
    Kai has thanked her mentally for the message and when she lands, walks out.

“Welcome to the Lookout.” He says to the newcomer.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Kai has thanked her mentally for the message and when she lands, walks out.

“Welcome to the Lookout.” He says to the newcomer.
    Turning to the Frog Girl, "This is Lord Kai, the new Kami and Guardian of the Earth."

Meagan then turned to Kai, "I didn't get a chance to learn her name, but I found her at the top of the Kami Tower, and she doesn't know how to fly yet. So, it seemed appropriate to bring her here."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Shimmer pauses, eyeing the gold egg. He looks at Asha’rah, eyes narrowed.

“A lot of risk, a lot of reward. I suppose if I don’t you’ll tear my balls off again?”

He shakes his head and looks over the list, frowning.

“I have heard of some of these people. You sure you want me to find them?”
    Asha'rah chuckled as Shimmer's words conjured up a memory from what felt like years ago. Back then, Shimmer had been, to her anyway, but a nameless thief. And Asha'rah had barely more than a faint inkling of what she truly was. Much had changed in a short span of time.

"Absolutely not. I only tear off the balls of my enemies. If you do not accept this task voluntarily, I will just have to find another way. But as time grows, those who hide in shadow grow more and more powerful by hunting down Kami like Evangeline. Sihn is powerful, far more so than myself in my current state. But he's a touch shorthanded and our enemies are doing their utmost to stay out of his sight and reach. I want you to prioritize supernatural beings who have turned themselves into weapons or other objects and are hiding unguarded. Retrieve them if you can, and report their location to Sihn and I if you cannot. I am not looking for a fight with these beings. I am not strong enough as yet. But Sihn is. He can deal with any nuts you find too difficult to crack.