Page 181 of 782 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 11718
  1. #2701
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ishtar agreed to give Sarada some time to consider the pros and cons of training with Parsley. At first thought, the answer seemed obvious. Training with her sister would not only offer her needed insight that only a superior fighter could provide, but could also offer her the motivation and the drive she would need to keep ahead. The same, she knew, would be the same of Parsley, thus allowing both of them to leap far ahead of their current statuses.

    However, as she thought more on it, she feared what would happen if her sister turned on her. True, she had never been the treacherous type before, and Sarada had no reason to believe she would turn her back on her outside of her own ill-feelings toward her. But, there was something bothering her about the entire thing.

    Well, she could think more on it tonight when she was laying in Ishtar's arms. Today, however, was going to be their day to spend together as... ah, damn, what was that word Charco and Totoma told her about? Husbands?

    Yes, that was it, she thought.

    This was going to be their day to spend together as husbands.

    "Sight-seeing sounds great," she replied. "Hey! Maybe they have a fight club around here. I didn't get to fight Sasheem, and I'm still pissed about Chris cutting my tail off so I need to work out some steam."
    For a moment, as Sarada replied, Ishtar found herself more concerned with a burgeoning discomfort stemming from both of her scapula. A thing that quickly rose in intensity before slowly fading to a dull throbbing. Though with the reasoning that it was simply the continuation of the ache that had spawned of Sarada's fight with Parsley, the Oni simply returned focus to her love before smiling goofily.

    After all, she had just agreed to a date.

    "Wonderful ... though we will have to see about the 'Fight Clubs', yes ?"

    Getting up from the table then, the Oni was quick to pay the bill, which itself was a small labor given the lack of understanding of 'cost'. After a short time however- and several explanations- Ishtar managed to understand and after paying the equivalent of 10,000 Zeni* in Intergalactic Credits; the Oni walked out the door with her Saiyan love and into the air and noise of Capital City's streets.

    And from there the duo moved from one shop to the next, exploring all the Capital had on offer as they made their way through the city.

    Of particular interest for Ishtar, were the various clothing stores and boutiques. Never before had the Oni found within herself a desire for 'fashion' choosing only to wear clothing that did the bare minimum to protect her modesty (for the sake of others); and yet more since her reawakening she found enjoyment in trying on new things as a means of expressing herself ... though of course, the primary reason was to entice Sarada. There was simply something enjoyable about seeing, and feeling, Sarada gawk. It didn't matter of it covered her more, or less. Whether it was body armor- a thing the Oni herself had yet to fully grow accustomed to- or thin fabric that barely covered the body her love already knew well; the Saiyan always responded by ogling as she resisted the urge to let her tail speak the hidden truth only they shared.

    As Ishtar shopped for outfits for herself, however, there was a concerted effort on her part to get Sarada to do the same. As, while it was true the armor she usually wore was functional, and hugged her body in all the right ways, having seen the woman in that tight fitting green dress during the banquet on Chroma had filled the Oni's mind with possibilities; and a desire to reciprocate upon what she herself had been subject to with each outfit.

    Throughout this, too, the pair found themselves moving from vendor to vendor, trying out the 'street food', that Capital City offered in addition to the restaurant fare that itself was interwoven with the many storefronts; and Ishtar was like Zurvan on this front. Each new offering was accepted and enjoyed with wide eyes, and a small smile as the golden-eyed Oni enjoyed Earth food of this type for the first time. And in the end, Ishtar even found herself full for the first time in centuries on food, and not water; her particular favorites being the "Warm Canines", and something called a "Capital City Cheese Steak". Names that certainly did not explain what the meat was, surrounded as it was by slices of bread, and covered in strange sauces and onions ... yet not knowing perhaps added to the experience.

    Their notoriety as well- while certainly not on the level of full celebrities- was enough to warrant curious nods, and the occasional "woah is that Sarada and ... er, the Blue Bull," being offered by some. And while it was hardly worthwhile in the end, the small talk that spawned of their limited fame was of some benefit. The "Warm Canine" vendor in particular noticing who the two women were, and offering praises even as he offered a hastily scrawled note on a napkin, that made known a "secret underground fighting cult of only the most powerfully badass bruh's around, that no one is supposed to talk about" that could be found in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town.

    So it was, that after the two explored the City's shops to the full, Ishtar turned towards Sarada and offered a small smile.

    "So ... what do you think about that fight club ?"

    As the Oni asked this question however, Sarada would notice that the pain in Ishtar's upper back had not faded, and was stemming from a certainly uninjured part of her own body.

    OT:

    *Zeni is the equivalent to Yen (based on statements from Akira Toriyama), so 10 000 is approximately $90 USD.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 07-18-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  2. #2702
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah chuckled as Shimmer's words conjured up a memory from what felt like years ago. Back then, Shimmer had been, to her anyway, but a nameless thief. And Asha'rah had barely more than a faint inkling of what she truly was. Much had changed in a short span of time.

    "Absolutely not. I only tear off the balls of my enemies. If you do not accept this task voluntarily, I will just have to find another way. But as time grows, those who hide in shadow grow more and more powerful by hunting down Kami like Evangeline. Sihn is powerful, far more so than myself in my current state. But he's a touch shorthanded and our enemies are doing their utmost to stay out of his sight and reach. I want you to prioritize supernatural beings who have turned themselves into weapons or other objects and are hiding unguarded. Retrieve them if you can, and report their location to Sihn and I if you cannot. I am not looking for a fight with these beings. I am not strong enough as yet. But Sihn is. He can deal with any nuts you find too difficult to crack.
    He nods.

    ďConsider it done.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #2703
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For a moment, as Sarada replied, Ishtar found herself more concerned with a burgeoning discomfort stemming from both of her scapula. A thing that quickly rose in intensity before slowly fading to a dull throbbing. Though with the reasoning that it was simply the continuation of the ache that had spawned of Sarada's fight with Parsley, the Oni simply returned focus to her love before smiling goofily.

    After all, she had just agreed to a date.

    "Wonderful ... though we will have to see about the 'Fight Clubs', yes ?"

    Getting up from the table then, the Oni was quick to pay the bill, which itself was a small labor given the lack of understanding of 'cost'. After a short time however- and several explanations- Ishtar managed to understand and after paying the equivalent of 10,000 Zeni* in Intergalactic Credits; the Oni walked out the door with her Saiyan love and into the air and noise of Capital City's streets.

    And from there the duo moved from one shop to the next, exploring all the Capital had on offer as they made their way through the city.

    Of particular interest for Ishtar, were the various clothing stores and boutiques. Never before had the Oni found within herself a desire for 'fashion' choosing only to wear clothing that did the bare minimum to protect her modesty (for the sake of others); and yet more since her reawakening she found enjoyment in trying on new things as a means of expressing herself ... though of course, the primary reason was to entice Sarada. There was simply something enjoyable about seeing, and feeling, Sarada gawk. It didn't matter of it covered her more, or less. Whether it was body armor- a thing the Oni herself had yet to fully grow accustomed to- or thin fabric that barely covered the body her love already knew well; the Saiyan always responded by ogling as she resisted the urge to let her tail speak the hidden truth only they shared.

    As Ishtar shopped for outfits for herself, however, there was a concerted effort on her part to get Sarada to do the same. As, while it was true the armor she usually wore was functional, and hugged her body in all the right ways, having seen the woman in that tight fitting green dress during the banquet on Chroma had filled the Oni's mind with possibilities; and a desire to reciprocate upon what she herself had been subject to with each outfit.

    Throughout this, too, the pair found themselves moving from vendor to vendor, trying out the 'street food', that Capital City offered in addition to the restaurant fare that itself was interwoven with the many storefronts; and Ishtar was like Zurvan on this front. Each new offering was accepted and enjoyed with wide eyes, and a small smile as the golden-eyed Oni enjoyed Earth food of this type for the first time. And in the end, Ishtar even found herself full for the first time in centuries on food, and not water; her particular favorites being the "Warm Canines", and something called a "Capital City Cheese Steak". Names that certainly did not explain what the meat was, surrounded as it was by slices of bread, and covered in strange sauces and onions ... yet not knowing perhaps added to the experience.

    Their notoriety as well- while certainly not on the level of full celebrities- was enough to warrant curious nods, and the occasional "woah is that Sarada and ... er, the Blue Bull," being offered by some. And while it was hardly worthwhile in the end, the small talk that spawned of their limited fame was of some benefit. The "Warm Canine" vendor in particular noticing who the two women were, and offering praises even as he offered a hastily scrawled note on a napkin, that made known a "secret underground fighting cult of only the most powerfully badass bruh's around, that no one is supposed to talk about" that could be found in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town.

    So it was, that after the two explored the City's shops to the full, Ishtar turned towards Sarada and offered a small smile.

    "So ... what do you think about that fight club ?"

    As the Oni asked this question however, Sarada would notice that the pain in Ishtar's upper back had not faded, and was stemming from a certainly uninjured part of her own body.

    OT:

    *Zeni is the equivalent to Yen (based on statements from Akira Toriyama), so 10 000 is approximately $90 USD.
    Exploring Capital City was exactly what Sarada figured it would be. Once she divorced this capital from the capital on Vocado, she was able to appreciate it more than she did at first. There were so many humans, and many of them decided that it would be more appropriate to stop and stare at her and Ishtar than go on about their business. While she was used to stares -- more of the amorous variety from other women -- it was getting a little irritating when all she was trying to do was enjoy a day with her husband.

    It wasn't until she heard her name as part of a series of hushed whispered that she realized what was going on. She was famous.

    Kind of.

    She should have realized it at the restaurant, but these people recognized her from the tournament a few months back. At the time, she didn't realize the effect her unique features would have on those watching her, but right that moment, it was very obvious. And it was kind of fun to be recognized by so many complete strangers. Were she a lesser woman, she would have used that fame to garner some favors from some of the more attractive women in the city. But nah, not only was she too good for that, she promised Ishtar she'd only have eyes for her, and that was a promise she intended to keep for as long as she could.

    They moved from store to store at the Oni's behest. Strangely, she wanted to shop for clothes. It was a strange, but not unwelcome, turn of events. Sarada would have assumed she would prefer clothes that just barely covered her intimate parts for the sake of others. Functionality or practicality weren't usually taken into consideration, and certainly fashion wasn't either. Still, something changed in her blue-hued lover for the better.

    Sarada enjoyed watching Ishtar try on outfit after outfit. She mostly enjoyed seeing how tightly or loosely the fabrics clung to her divine curvature. While she knew every inch of her lover's body, it was still enjoyable to see her in different outfits that just barely left varying amounts to the imagination.

    It was wonderful, and she'd never get tired of it.

    After a while, even Sarada started to try on outfits that appealed to her. Human fashion was strangely similar to some aspects of Saiyan fashion. Very similar. Thus, many of the clothing she picked out could be found in the stores on Vocado. However, one place she had seen back home but never had the chance to peruse was a lingerie store. It was simply underwear made from lace or silk instead of something more practical and comfortable.

    The concept of underwear was still a new one in Saiyan culture. Outside of attempting to seduce a potential mate, it didn't offer much use. Why would someone wear skimpier clothes under their normal clothes? It was madness. It wasn't like anyone was going to see it anyway, so what was the point?

    Anyway, Sarada had fun imagining with Ishtar what they would look like in these different articles. She made her conclusion by purchasing two pieces. One was what was called a negligee. The second was a white 'bra and panties' made of silk with 'panty hose' that she wore on her legs up to her thighs. She wanted to buy something called a 'thong', but it looked awfully uncomfortable. It was just a string that rode up her ass. Why would anyone wear something like that?

    Just another piece of evidence to support her conclusion that humans were weird.

    With her two bags in hand, plus whatever Ishtar bought, it was about lunchtime, so they moved from street vendor to street vendor to taste their wares. She liked the hot dogs -- simply long weiners made out of pork -- and the hamburgers -- flat patties of cow beef with pickles, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, and cheese sandwiched between two buns. They even had pizza! She couldn't believe she hadn't had the most perfect foodstuff known to mortal kind in six months. Far too long, but it was soon rectified.

    At one hot dog stand in particular, the vendor gave her the address she had been hoping to receive, the location of a fight club. In this fight club, only the most badass bruhs -- whatever those were -- were allowed to take part. Well, Sarada was the most badass person on this planet by far, so she felt she was overqualified.

    "Thanks, human!" she said graciously to the vendor, who just nodded and looked around to make sure the coast was clear.

    "Ya didn't hear this from me, but we got a guy comin' in from West City who's stronger than Battersea they say. Check 'im out if ya don't believe me."

    Stronger than Battersea? That pussy? Ha! An infant was stronger than Battersea. "I'll see what he's about. Thanks again."

    With the knowledge that all her thirsts would be sated tonight, she continued shopping with Ishtar. She bought a few outfits from one of their "urban outfitting" stores, then called it a day. "That fight club is going be eating my ass tonight," she replied. Then, her brows furrowed into a frown.

    All day, Ishtar had been plagued by a pain in her shoulder blades. It wasn't a severe pain, but a dull throb that wouldn't go away. Sarada noticed it immediately, but when the Oni didn't mention it, she decided not to either. Now, it was getting to be a concern. "Hey, you feeling okay? I've been feeling that pain you've been having all day. You're not about to sprout wings, are you?"

  4. #2704
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    With the knowledge that all her thirsts would be sated tonight, she continued shopping with Ishtar. She bought a few outfits from one of their "urban outfitting" stores, then called it a day. "That fight club is going be eating my ass tonight," she replied. Then, her brows furrowed into a frown.

    All day, Ishtar had been plagued by a pain in her shoulder blades. It wasn't a severe pain, but a dull throb that wouldn't go away. Sarada noticed it immediately, but when the Oni didn't mention it, she decided not to either. Now, it was getting to be a concern. "Hey, you feeling okay? I've been feeling that pain you've been having all day. You're not about to sprout wings, are you?"
    "Eat your ass hmm ?" Ishtar asked, as she smiled at Sarada. "Careful now, I might get jealous."

    The Oni wouldn't of course, at the end of the day she was simply happy that she'd been allowed an opportunity to stay with the Saiyan- a thing Sarada herself could feel plain as day- and yet teasing her love was certainly something she had picked up as well. Evidence of the influence of Aka Manah perhaps, and yet it seemed that all the offerings ... except for the pain ... were all pleasant enough. Even the cursing was something the Oni was slowly warming up to.

    Slowly.

    As they continued on their way to the Warehouse however, Sarada raised question that caused Ishtar to slowly slightly.

    You're not about to sprout wings, are you ?

    A strange question, really. Oni didn't have wings. Not to mention, the pain was from Sarada, wasn't it ?

    ... Wasn't it ?

    Stopping almost entirely, the golden-eyed Oni slowly shook her head.

    "No. I had assumed it was residual bruising from your fight with Parsley. If it is not ... I am not quite sure what it is from." Ishtar offered, with a shrug before she resumed walking. "In any case, I am sure it is nothing. We can worry about it after you win this 'Fight Club'."

    There would be time enough to appraise the source of the discomfort, and for the moment it wasn't overly troubling, if noticeable. Plus, she knew just how much her love needed to cut loose, and while she intended to make Sarada work for her dessert tonight; cracking the heads of some underground fighters seemed right up the Saiyan's alley.

    ---

    In the end, finding the Warehouse itself wasn't hard.

    Capital City was an affluent place, and as a result most of the areas of the city were in good repair; and as a result the singular abandoned building on the Outskirts of town stuck out like a sore thumb. That the building itself was in fairly good repair despite its status as well, seemed odd ... yet before such thoughts could fully settle the duo found themselves in front at an unmarked door with a single eye-slit, and upon knocking the slit opened to reveal a single eye- the other covered by an eye-patch- and a gruff sounding voice.

    "Yea whadda yeh want ?"

    Ishtar cleared her throat, "to fight, obviously. Why else would we be here ?"

    The man was silent for a few moments, his single appraising eye disappearing from the view port for a moment before returning; accompanied by a gravelly chuckle.

    "Bit outta yer depth innit ... feh wha's it matter. They'll pay gud fer ya. C'nsider yerselves entered."

    Disappearing again, there was a sound as the door was unlocked from the inside before swinging open to reveal a hallway. Turning toward Sarada, Ishtar offered a shrug before walking through the door and down the hall after the one-eyed Doorman. When they finally reached the end of the hallway, the Doorman gestures left, and directs them through another doorway and both the Saiyan, and Oni are immediately hit by the sounds of cheering, and booing. Not a moment later, they find themselves in an open area packed with dozens, and dozens of 'patrons' and fighters; watching two contestants trading blows like wild animals.

    "G'luck yehs," says the Doorman simply then, even as the combatant who appears to be little more than a Monk lands a devastating blow on the larger opponent that spins him sideways and into the throng of onlookers. And slipping away before Ishtar, or Sarada can offer a response; the final words uttered from the Doorman are,

    "Yeh'll need it."

    Offering Sarada another shrug, Ishtar simply eyed everyone in the room curiously.

    "I think that whoever set the 'do not speak rule' did a rather poor job of enforcing it ..."

    As the Oni continued to scan the room then, a small woman approached and after a quick bow asked in a surprisingly low voice. "Hello ! I am required to inform you that injury and death are possible outcomes for all participants. Having said that, welcome to Club Fight !" The woman offered another bow before directing her attention to Sarada.

    "Are you here to fight ? If so be sure to stow all weapons, and add your name to the list !" The almost too cheerful woman thrust a clipboard with a pen attached to it in Sarada's face then.

    Ishtar simply suppressed a chuckle, only to have the clipboard thrust into her own face.

    "Be sure to sign, yourself !"

    Grumbling what sounded like a curse to Sarada then, Ishtar wordlessly complied.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  5. #2705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan flew around her, then placed her arms under the girls, clasping her hands across her chest so that she wouldn't fall. Lifting her up into the air, they flew towards the Lookout, as they dis, Meagan talked to her, "I don't think we have much in the way of insects at the Lookout, but I'm sure something can be worked out. I'm Meagan, Meagan Te'al. What is your name?"

    The flight was very quick, even as Meagan spoke, the flying Sky Temple, the Lookout, cam into sight.



    She hoped that Kai had received her message, not sure how he feel about new arrivals. After the whole Sasheem incident, she felt that it was destiny to bring a new person to the Lookout, hopefully one who won't turn against them.

    Gently dropping the Frog-Girl onto the Plaza of the Lookout, Meagan landed next to her, "Well, this is the place. Lord Kai, the new Kami or Guardian of the Earth resides here.
    Praxat looks around the lookout saying " wow this place is nice ." " by the way my name is Praxat Luue ." " I am a Toadian from the planet Qacriea."

  6. #2706
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Grumbling what sounded like a curse to Sarada then, Ishtar wordlessly complied.
    Ishtar didn't seem too worried about the pain in her upper back. If she wasn't, then Sarada wouldn't worry about it either. As long as nothing bad happened to her, then they could safely chalk it up as no big deal. "If you say it's no big deal, then I'll drop it," she stated amicably. With that resolved, the two started their trek to the outskirts of town in search of the fight club.

    On Vocado, fight clubs were a common sight, with each city having several. It was a necessity; without them, restless Saiyans would take to fighting in the streets, which would undoubtedly result in until millions in damages every night. Fight clubs gave people a chance to work out their boredom, aggression, and frustration, as well as gave them an opportunity to hone their techniques in an environment that wasn't as... sterile as regular sparring. Sarada frequented them often, first as a spectator then as a participant. The latter was some of the most fun she had had in years. There was nothing quite like punching a person's face in until they stopped moving to really get the blood flowing.

    Not to mention fight clubs were the best places to find mates since it was the one of the few places where men really paid attention to the women. Not that Sarada was looking for that kind of attention. Yet.

    The warehouse in question stuck out like a sore thumb in comparison to the clean, well-maintained buildings of the city proper. This was in stark contrast to back home, where the club buildings were just as well-maintained as the rest of the buildings. Perhaps even more so, given the high priority that had been given to clubs in the last few years.

    As Ishtar spoke to the doorman, Sarada started to scan the levels inside to see what she was working with. It was just as she feared; the majority of them weren't worth her time. Most were around 500, and a few were a bit higher than that. Just when she was about to let out a disappointed sigh, she felt him. The strongest one there had a level of 1000, well above what Battersea could muster before that concoction he made for himself.

    ...that was the best this planet's underground had to offer? A measly, pathetic power level of 1000? Sarada could destroy him in her sleep. Literally. Guess I'll have to hold back. A lot. Jeez, where's the fun in that??

    "G'luck, yehs. Yeh'll need it," the doorman had the absolute nerve to say to them when they passed by him upon entry. Luck? Against these wimps?! Ha! Sarada doubted she'd even break a sweat. Hell, she'd have to fight all of them at once just to get a little winded.

    The scene before them as they walked into the fighting area was a sight to behold. A monk landed a devastating blow on a much larger man, sending him spiraling into the crowd. Hm. Reminds me of Balon. As they carted the unconscious loser away, the 'host' of the club approached them.

    "Well, well. Looks like some fresh meat. If Bounce let you in, then you must know what you're getting yourselves into. Just fair warning, the bastards behind me don't hold back just 'cause you're girls."

    Sarada scoffed and waved him off dismissively. "That would imply that these losers are actually men. All I see are pussies!"

    That earned a multitude of looks, ranging from curious to incense. The host simply raised an eyebrow, then chuckled. "Ya got spunk, girly. I like that. Since you're so amped up, why don't you go next. Against... oh, hey Baldy! You're up!"

    Suddenly, a pale-skinned man with large biceps and a barrel chest shoved his way through the crowd and into the fighting area. He was wearing black pants, a black vest, but no shirt.

    "Baldy McVest is one of our strongest fighters and he just loves breakin' in the female fighters, if ya know what I'm sayin'." He gestured for her to enter the area across from him, which she did without delay.

    Baldy said nothing, but just looked her up and down. Clearly pleased with what he saw, he sneered and charged forward. Perhaps for a lesser person, the sudden dash might have seemed overwhelming. The flurry of punches would doubtlessly have seemed unblockable, and the uppercut to finish off the combo would have been devastating. If they landed, the blows would have finished off a weaker person in mere seconds. The reason the host called Baldy one of their strongest was clearly evident. However, he had never met a person like Sarada.

    He dodged every attempted punch with ease. She barely dodged, allowing his fist to just barely whiff by her head to create a scathing frustration in the follicularly-challenged man. The determined growls emanating from his gut showed that what she was doing was getting to him. Good. Maybe next time, he'd keep his eyes to himself.

    "Boring," she stated simply before punching him in the nose. It was a simple strike from her perspective; from his, however, it felt like he had been hit in the face by a wrecking ball. He went flying back, bowling over several spectators. "Hmph. Is this really the best you can do? I came here to for a challenge. I want a challenge, not a pansy!"

    The ease with which Baldy was defeated stunned several of the spectators and fighters. At hearing Sarada's declaration, three men gathered around the host to whisper something to him. It only was a few moments before he was nodding in agreement. "Alright, fine. You want a challenge. Here's three."

    The three men, each one standing over 6'6 and weighing well over 300 lbs, loomed over the much smaller Saiyan. "You talk too big for a girl your size," one stated brusquely.

    "Yeah. It's obvious dat was jus' a lucky punch," agreed another.

    "Yer luck just ran out, kid!" The third man charged in from behind and wrapped his arms around Sarada's to hold her in place for the other two. They smirked and took turns landing devastating haymakers on her defenseless face. Each blow would have knocked a man their size out like a light.

    They didn't even tickle. It felt like two small children hitting her with felt pillows over and over again. She knew she was getting hit, but they didn't hurt or even sting in the slightest. "Boring," she declared again before easily breaking out of the bearhug and snatching the two incoming fists midpunch. With opposite twists of her hands, she broke their wrist. A solid kick to the midsection sent one man flying through a pillar. A knee to the solar plexus had the second keeling over, unconscious. As for the last man, she turned around slowly, only to find him shivering slightly with fear.

    "What was that about my luck running out? Hm? Because I still feel pretty lucky."

    "Yo-you ain't human," he stammered. "Ain't no human girl kicking a man that big through no goddamn pillar!"

    "You're damn right I'm not human. Even if I was," she leaped up and grabbed the man's head, then slammed it down into her knee to knock him unconscious, "I could still whoop your ass."

    The spectators had been rendered completely silent, though it was unclear whether it was because Sarada just destroyed four men over three times her size, or because she literally admitted to being inhuman. Either way, Sarada was bored out of her mind. She needed some competition, but there just wasn't any to be found in this place. Even the guy who was stronger than Battersea would only hold her attention for a few short seconds before she obliterated him with a punch.

    "I'm bored. You wanna get out of here?" she asked Ishtar.

  7. #2707
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks around the lookout saying " wow this place is nice ." " by the way my name is Praxat Luue ." " I am a Toadian from the planet Qacriea."
    Ronin Kai, the new Guardian, has walked up and welcomed you.

    “You wish to be trained?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #2708
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,382

    Default

    Jinzi and Meagan leave, head back to Capital City, and enjoy the rest of the day together. Subsequent days are also spent together until Jinzi and her go to a private beach to rest and relax, enjoy the time together and enjoy each otherís company.

    During this time he gives a gift of a skyblue gem necklace to her and a Capsule wallet with emergency capsules just in case.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #2709
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi and Meagan leave, head back to Capital City, and enjoy the rest of the day together. Subsequent days are also spent together until Jinzi and her go to a private beach to rest and relax, enjoy the time together and enjoy each other’s company.

    During this time he gives a gift of a skyblue gem necklace to her and a Capsule wallet with emergency capsules just in case.
    At times when they were alone, at times when it felt right to do so, Meagan opens up to him, she him things she hasn't spoken about before. From her childhood on Chroma, the death of her parents, the orphanage, all the way up to what happened to her at the Temple. All this she needed to share with him so that she wouldn't have to bare the burden alone anymore.

    She also asked him about his life, his family, about how he first met Eva and other things she hoped he would share with her.

    They also talked about their dreams and ideas, about Jinzi's inventions and Meagan's desire to be a teacher one day.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-19-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  10. #2710
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I'm bored. You wanna get out of here?" she asked Ishtar.
    In the end, Ishtar never got a chance to īfightīany of those assembled in the 'Club Fight'.

    Instead, the Oni simply watched wholly amused, as Sarada quickly dispatched one- a strange man named Baldy McVest- before dispatching three others. Seemingly the best that could be offered, by the residents of Capital City. A thing that was certainly to the detriment of Sarada's entertainment level as, after each 'combatant' was dispatched, she expressed just how little this was doing for her.

    Bored.

    And in many ways, it was a shame.

    Their course this evening had been diverted for the purpose of finding the worth of this Fight Club, and here it was ... wholly disappointing. With the strongest opponents here being below Battersea at his strongest; there really wasn't even a single solitary thing anyone here could do but flail about in futility. Though at the least, watching Sarada casually toy with- and brag to- everyone here was moderately ... arousing. A small silver-lining to an otherwise waste of a stop.

    After everyone was thoroughly terrified however, and Sarada was thoroughly bored, the Oni's Saiyan love turned and asked if she wished to 'get out of there', to which Ishtar simply chuckled and offered a nod.

    "So long as where we are headed is more fun than this ... dismal offering."

    Offering the still shell-shocked patrons a final glance, the the Oni turned to leave then ...

    "Oh."

    Only for the pain in her shoulders to ignite and blossom suddenly, causing her to stagger forward and sag against the nearby wall. Recalling the instance some days before, when the selfsame pain had manifested moments before a life-altering change; the Oni muttered something approaching a 'oh ... fuck' as the pain continued to increase in intensity. Several seconds passed then, and finally when the pain was at its apex, it fell away as suddenly as it had started and with a loud crack that could be felt as well as heard, the two points of pain at the base of her shoulder-blades burst through the back of her shirt and unfurled into two, daemonic wings that smacked the two nearest patrons in the face.

    It was about this time the Saiyan- and everyone else- would notice two thing, as Ishtar stood up and began attempting to gain control of her newfound wings:

    First, with the way she looked previously, the addition of the wings made the blue-skinned, golden-eyed Oni look more a Daemon than anything else. And second, and perhaps the more important noticeable change ...

    Thanks to the wings, the Oni's top was now a tattered mess of fabric, and from the waist up there was nothing covering her breasts from the eyes of the public.

    When Ishtar realized that for herself, she blinked once more.

    "So ... uh."

    Only for a cough somewhere in the back of the throng of stunned onlookers to fill the silence in the pause that followed, that was then added to by a hesitant chuckle as someone worked up the courage to speak.

    "Nice tits.".

    And in hearing it, Ishtar simply blinked again.

    That the others liked the shape or size of her breasts didn't matter at the moment however ... Sarada's opinion did. So eyes fixed on the Saiyan, Ishtar waited for a response. Or rather any response other than the blank stare she was being given.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 07-19-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  11. #2711
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Offering the still shell-shocked patrons a final glance, the the Oni turned to leave then ...

    "Oh."

    Only for the pain in her shoulders to ignite and blossom suddenly, causing her to stagger forward and sag against the nearby wall. Recalling the instance some days before, when the selfsame pain had manifested moments before a life-altering change; the Oni muttered something approaching a 'oh ... fuck' as the pain continued to increase in intensity. Several seconds passed then, and finally when the pain was at its apex, it fell away as suddenly as it had started and with a loud crack that could be felt as well as heard, the two points of pain at the base of her shoulder-blades burst through the back of her shirt and unfurled into two, daemonic wings that smacked the two nearest patrons in the face.

    It was about this time the Saiyan- and everyone else- would notice two thing, as Ishtar stood up and began attempting to gain control of her newfound wings:

    First, with the way she looked previously, the addition of the wings made the blue-skinned, golden-eyed Oni look more a Daemon than anything else. And second, and perhaps the more important noticeable change ...

    Thanks to the wings, the Oni's top was now a tattered mess of fabric, and from the waist up there was nothing covering her breasts from the eyes of the public.

    When Ishtar realized that for herself, she blinked once more.

    "So ... uh."

    Only for a cough somewhere in the back of the throng of stunned onlookers to fill the silence in the pause that followed, that was then added to by a hesitant chuckle as someone worked up the courage to speak.

    "Nice tits.".

    And in hearing it, Ishtar simply blinked again.

    That the others liked the shape or size of her breasts didn't matter at the moment however ... Sarada's opinion did. So eyes fixed on the Saiyan, Ishtar waited for a response. Or rather any response other than the blank stare she was being given.
    Before they could leave, the thing Sarada worried was going to happen did in fact happen. The first herald was the sudden flare of sharp pain in Ishtar's back, a callback to the sudden flare of pain in her tailbone right before she grew a tail. The Oni stumbled forward from the shock, while the Saiyan winced and leaned forward in a vain attempt to alleviate the pressure from her own back.

    Then, with a quiet curse and an explosion of fabric, two leathery wings erupted from Ishtar's back. Sarada, as well as the patrons of the fight club, were stunned into silence.

    Her love had wings, on top of the tail she had grown a week or so ago. Sarada didn't know what she looked like, but it wasn't good. Not to say that Ishtar didn't look good, but rather she looked... evil. Given the way the men behind her were backing up out of fear, she would gather they agreed. That was until one of them spoke up. "Nice tits."

    Sarada could feel herself growing hot under the collar. Not only because these jackasses were able to see her husband's tits, but also because her husband looked oddly arousing standing there topless with a pair of massive wings. "Let's go." With haste, she grabbed her hand and led her out of the building.

    She wasn't sure where she was going to take her, but definitely not back to the city. There were far too many people, and if the club's reaction was any indication, the overall reaction wasn't going to be good. The only other place was to take her back to the Lookout. Before that, however, there was a serious question that needed to be answered. "Okay, what the fuck?"

  12. #2712
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    In about fifteen minutes, the communicator was back working like new. He hands it back and puts his tools away before recapsulizing them.

    ďThat should do it.Ē
    As soon as Jinzi put the final touches on the device, it began to vibrate like crazy as countless notifications reached the device after some time of not being accessible. Taking his communicator back, Charco nodded in respect, "Thank you. I felt weird without it."

    His device whole once more, the boy turned his focus on more important matters; he only had six months to prepare for Jagam. Charco had no idea who this Jagam dude was, but if he was enough to give Sarada and Totoma pause, then he knew the guy was bad news.

    "Guess I'm off. See you all later." Lifting off the ground, Charco gave the remaining group a small wave before blasting off into the distance.

  13. #2713
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Before they could leave, the thing Sarada worried was going to happen did in fact happen. The first herald was the sudden flare of sharp pain in Ishtar's back, a callback to the sudden flare of pain in her tailbone right before she grew a tail. The Oni stumbled forward from the shock, while the Saiyan winced and leaned forward in a vain attempt to alleviate the pressure from her own back.

    Then, with a quiet curse and an explosion of fabric, two leathery wings erupted from Ishtar's back. Sarada, as well as the patrons of the fight club, were stunned into silence.

    Her love had wings, on top of the tail she had grown a week or so ago. Sarada didn't know what she looked like, but it wasn't good. Not to say that Ishtar didn't look good, but rather she looked... evil. Given the way the men behind her were backing up out of fear, she would gather they agreed. That was until one of them spoke up. "Nice tits."

    Sarada could feel herself growing hot under the collar. Not only because these jackasses were able to see her husband's tits, but also because her husband looked oddly arousing standing there topless with a pair of massive wings. "Let's go." With haste, she grabbed her hand and led her out of the building.

    She wasn't sure where she was going to take her, but definitely not back to the city. There were far too many people, and if the club's reaction was any indication, the overall reaction wasn't going to be good. The only other place was to take her back to the Lookout. Before that, however, there was a serious question that needed to be answered. "Okay, what the fuck?"
    For a moment, there was nothing.

    Then, very slowly, Ishtar felt the arousal from Sarada as she continued to stare. An admittedly strange development, given the situation they both currently found themselves in. Before anything else could be managed however, the Saiyan quickly grabbed her hand and with a few words began to drag the Oni out of the abandoned warehouse even as the others continued to gawk.

    Once they'd cleared the building however, and found themselves wholly alone however; Sarada wasted no time handling the question Ishtar knew she'd get around to.

    Okay, what the fuck ?

    Blunt, straightforward, and wholly deserved really. And for a moment Ishtar remained silent as she labored for an answer, yet the familiarity of the suddenness, and the pain associated with the new addition to her ... body, allowed her to come to a conclusion quickly enough. "So ... this is almost certainly a continuation of my drinking those three strange vials," the Oni muttered, softly.

    "First the tail, and now the wings ..."

    Trailing off for several moments, Sarada could see it as Ishtar struggled to control the new appendages, her weak flapping eventually finding a slow- if awkward- rhythm before stopping entirely. "I am ... not wholly concerned with the development, beyond a single thing ... to be honest," Ishtar offered then finally.

    "What you think of them ... I mean."
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  14. #2714
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,881

    Default

    Parsley sat silently in the Lookout's library, calmly reading a suspense novel by one of this planet's better authors. She was halfway through and was somewhat impressed by the human's ability to use foreshadowing in a subtle manner, as opposed to hammering her over the head with it like the idiot who penned the last novel she had the misfortune of stumbling across.

    To her knowledge, Sarada and Ishtar left some time ago. For what reason, she didn't know, nor did she care. As long as they returned promptly so they three could begin their training in earnest, they could be literally eating each other for all she cared. Knowing her idiot sister, there was some manner of lewdness involved with their activities. Disgusting.

    What was more, there seemed to be a new arrival. Her ki felt unfamiliar, so either she was late in rejoining the rest of Sarada's group or she was a complete stranger. Either way, Parsley had no desire to meet her. Or any of the others, for that matter. Why waste time with such unnecessary motions as introductions when she wasn't going to be seeing these people much over the next six months, at which point -- once Jagam was dead -- she would never see them again? It didn't make sense in her mind, so she had no intention of getting up to endear herself to the people Sarada called "friends".

    As she flipped through the pages of the book in her hand, she kept a small smidgen of her attention focused on her sister. She could sense that she wasn't far, relatively speaking.

    *ding ding ding*

    Hm? Who's calling me?

    She tapped her wrist and saw Avoca's smiling face appear in front of her. Despite herself, she felt herself smiling a genuine smile for the first time in days. "Miss me?"

    "No," Avoca replied churlishly, even though her smile didn't waver. "I just wanted to call to see how many people you've killed."

    "Hmph. ...five. But, in my defense, they woke me up with their inane pleas for freedom and mercy. What else was I to do?"

    Avoca rolled her eyes, but didn't appear interested in pressing issue. "Hm. Have you been in a fight recently? Those Earthers giving you more trouble than you thought?"

    "Hardly. This is the fault of your 'friend'. Oh, I should mention right away that she's already fallen in love with someone else." A startled look ran across Avoca's face, combined with another distinctly un-Saiyan emotion that she quickly managed to quash. "She even said she didn't mean it when --"

    "Stop."

    ...had she gone to far? Wait, no. And further, why would she care? It wasn't like she cared about this woman any more than what was required to get her into bed.

    "I already told you I don't like Sarada like that. We're just friends. Besides, the only person I have an issue over there is Jack."

    "I see," she responded quietly. "Well, you'll be thrilled to know that he's dead. He apparently died yesterday. Sarada was terribly broken up over it, despite having moved on from him some time ago. The woman she's with now is... odd. She's blue with horns. Hair perfectly split black and white. Beautiful eyes. The same color as Sarada's actually."

    The slightly younger Saiyan's head tilted to the side as she processed Parsley's description of Ishtar. She didn't appear to be too upset, not like she got whenever Jack was mentioned. Actually, there wasn't much of a reaction to the news that he was dead outside of a incline of her head. While she wasn't expecting her to be jumping for joy, surely her biggest rival being taken out of the game permanently was worthy of a bigger reaction than that.

    "Golden eyes, huh? Does that mean you think her sister has beautiful eyes?"

    Parsley didn't dignify that with a response.

    "Heh. Anyway, how long will you be gone?"

    "Miss me?"

    "No."

    "Hmph. I don't know. Jagam will be here to this world in six months, and I intend to train for that long. So, I suppose six months."

    "Jagam," she whispered cautiously, as if saying his name too loudly would cause him to pop out of a shadow behind her. "Six months, hm? Can you stomach being around those worms for that long?"

    "No. But, one must do what one must for power. And you know how much I love power."

    A slow, knowing smirk crawled across Avoca's lips, one which Parsley matched soon after. "In that case, you'll likely miss the upcoming tournament."

    "...tournament?"

    "Yes. They haven't announced what it's about yet, but the prize is bigger than any sum of money can match, they said. I figured you'd be a shoe-in to win, but if you want to train with lower lifeforms..."

    Parsley snapped her mouth shut with an audible click. She didn't care much for organized fighting, much more preferring the chaos of random conflict. That being said, she liked the sound of 'a prize bigger than any sum of money'. Whatever it was, it was worth her while, for sure. "When is it?"

    "In a few months. Three, I think."

    "I'll be there."

    "I can't wait to see you again."

    "..." There was something in her voice that was making Parsley's face grow hot. "Until then," she said hurriedly in a bid to end the call before her face started to turn red. She pulled up a mirror, and sure enough, her cheeks were bright scarlet. "Tch."

  15. #2715
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For a moment, there was nothing.

    Then, very slowly, Ishtar felt the arousal from Sarada as she continued to stare. An admittedly strange development, given the situation they both currently found themselves in. Before anything else could be managed however, the Saiyan quickly grabbed her hand and with a few words began to drag the Oni out of the abandoned warehouse even as the others continued to gawk.

    Once they'd cleared the building however, and found themselves wholly alone however; Sarada wasted no time handling the question Ishtar knew she'd get around to.

    Okay, what the fuck ?

    Blunt, straightforward, and wholly deserved really. And for a moment Ishtar remained silent as she labored for an answer, yet the familiarity of the suddenness, and the pain associated with the new addition to her ... body, allowed her to come to a conclusion quickly enough. "So ... this is almost certainly a continuation of my drinking those three strange vials," the Oni muttered, softly.

    "First the tail, and now the wings ..."

    Trailing off for several moments, Sarada could see it as Ishtar struggled to control the new appendages, her weak flapping eventually finding a slow- if awkward- rhythm before stopping entirely. "I am ... not wholly concerned with the development, beyond a single thing ... to be honest," Ishtar offered then finally.

    "What you think of them ... I mean."
    Even after all of that, Ishtar still found it within herself to be wholly unconcerned by this new development. She admitted that it was likely due to the vials she drank on the Junjo homeworld, of which there were three. Which meant that she had one more body part to grow before it was all said and done. Between the wings and the tail, Sarada was somewhat concerned -- even if the Oni was not -- about what was yet to come.

    Still, if Ishtar didn't want to worry about it overmuch, Sarada wouldn't either.

    "Not as useful as your tail, but I don't find them repugnant," she replied. She ran a finger down the edge of one of them. She shuddered at the leathery feel. "Hopefully you can retract these like you tail. They're gonna make spooning you tonight a little awkward."

    For some reason, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Perhaps it was her arousal, combined with the arousal Ishtar felt when she was fighting those four weaklings earlier. "I think that's enough sight-seeing for one day. Ready to head back? Or should we find somewhere more private?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •