Page 182 of 782 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Even after all of that, Ishtar still found it within herself to be wholly unconcerned by this new development. She admitted that it was likely due to the vials she drank on the Junjo homeworld, of which there were three. Which meant that she had one more body part to grow before it was all said and done. Between the wings and the tail, Sarada was somewhat concerned -- even if the Oni was not -- about what was yet to come.

Still, if Ishtar didn't want to worry about it overmuch, Sarada wouldn't either.

"Not as useful as your tail, but I don't find them repugnant," she replied. She ran a finger down the edge of one of them. She shuddered at the leathery feel. "Hopefully you can retract these like you tail. They're gonna make spooning you tonight a little awkward."

For some reason, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Perhaps it was her arousal, combined with the arousal Ishtar felt when she was fighting those four weaklings earlier. "I think that's enough sight-seeing for one day. Ready to head back? Or should we find somewhere more private?"
    A feeling of relief washed over Ishtar, when Sarada expressed that she was ultimately fine, with the wings. And while the Saiyan shuddered slightly when her fingers traced the outline of one of the wing's edges, the Oni was inclined to believe her. That her love still wished to spend time with her- the spooning coming undoubtedly after lovemaking- was the greater relief however.

Though she certainly did raise an interesting thought.

Were they retractable ?

Before Ishtar could explore the idea however, Sarada leaned in and offered her a soft kiss on the lips; something the golden-eyed Oni allowed herself to enjoy thoroughly before it finally ended.

Taking a moment to focus inward in an attempt to retract the wings then, even as amorous thoughts, and even more lewd ideas bean to flitter through her mind; Ishtar smiled over at Sarada as she replied.

"Private, preferably. I doubt we will be able to keep quiet enough to leave those remaining on the Lookout ... unaware; and there is something I might fancy trying that we have not before ..."

It was about this time too, that there came another soft crack, and just as quickly as they'd manifested the wings disappeared without a trace, nearly folding in and disappearing underneath the Oni's skin. Testing it a few times confirmed that this was hardly a singular occurrence- the wings unfurling, and disappearing with an increasing ease with each subsequent attempt- and so with an even wider smile, Ishtar teased Sarada a little with a quick jiggle, Sarada before adding.

"I suppose that also settles the matter of spooning, yes ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ronin Kai, the new Guardian, has walked up and welcomed you.

“You wish to be trained?”

Praxat looks at Ronin saying " so your the guardian of earth huh." " sure I like to sharpen my combat skills." " one more thing do you know anything about the current World Martial arts Champion?" " the one who's been dominating the scene."

" it's my dream to face off against them some day but I'm not strong enough." " all I know about the person is that everything about him is imposing even his energy." "this person been the champion ever since I took part in the that torument ,but just who in the hell are they?" "as a martial artist I want to prove myself against that person!"

Praxat looks around and pause a few moments saying " hmm I wonder could you be that person?" " I have sketch in a book of what I think he looks like." Praxat takes on her book label a how to be intimidating for dummies handbook and shows Ronin a two sketches one of a man of impressive stature who seems to be a fancy kimono, and a sketch of the same man wearing a mask. the expensive on the guy's face is one of serious determination.

Praxat looks at Ronin saying " yeah this is what I think he looks like." " he usually wears a mask, and I never actually seen him fight." " However I have seen a guy scare out of his wits refusing to fight him and reports of this guy crushing his competition. "

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-21-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A feeling of relief washed over Ishtar, when Sarada expressed that she was ultimately fine, with the wings. And while the Saiyan shuddered slightly when her fingers traced the outline of one of the wing's edges, the Oni was inclined to believe her. That her love still wished to spend time with her- the spooning coming undoubtedly after lovemaking- was the greater relief however.

Though she certainly did raise an interesting thought.

Were they retractable ?

Before Ishtar could explore the idea however, Sarada leaned in and offered her a soft kiss on the lips; something the golden-eyed Oni allowed herself to enjoy thoroughly before it finally ended.

Taking a moment to focus inward in an attempt to retract the wings then, even as amorous thoughts, and even more lewd ideas bean to flitter through her mind; Ishtar smiled over at Sarada as she replied.

"Private, preferably. I doubt we will be able to keep quiet enough to leave those remaining on the Lookout ... unaware; and there is something I might fancy trying that we have not before ..."

It was about this time too, that there came another soft crack, and just as quickly as they'd manifested the wings disappeared without a trace, nearly folding in and disappearing underneath the Oni's skin. Testing it a few times confirmed that this was hardly a singular occurrence- the wings unfurling, and disappearing with an increasing ease with each subsequent attempt- and so with an even wider smile, Ishtar teased Sarada a little with a quick jiggle, Sarada before adding.

"I suppose that also settles the matter of spooning, yes ?"
    Ishtar wanted to go ahead and find a private place for them to spend the night in, rather than return to the Lookout. Not only would neither of them be able to keep quiet enough not to disturb the others, but there was something that Ishtar wanted to try. An anxious chill shot up her spine at the thought. They had already tried so many things, so the list of new things was rather short. Hm. Sarada wondered what it was, but decided to wait and see in lieu of simply asking.

She doubted she'd tell her anyway.

Basking in the amorous feelings being transmitted by the Oni, she grinned and watched the brand new wings folded and retracted back into her back, just like her tail before. Excellent; with those out of the way, they could actually walk through the city without attracted even more attention than they would already.

"Yes, it certainly does." Her grin shrank into a smile as she scooped her up into her arms and took off into the air, headed for the place where their first sexual encounter took place. She was certain the place was still empty. It was just an abandoned shack in the woods, after all. "I won't ask about this new thing you want to try. I want it to be a surprise."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar wanted to go ahead and find a private place for them to spend the night in, rather than return to the Lookout. Not only would neither of them be able to keep quiet enough not to disturb the others, but there was something that Ishtar wanted to try. An anxious chill shot up her spine at the thought. They had already tried so many things, so the list of new things was rather short. Hm. Sarada wondered what it was, but decided to wait and see in lieu of simply asking.

She doubted she'd tell her anyway.

Basking in the amorous feelings being transmitted by the Oni, she grinned and watched as the brand new wings folded and retracted back into her back, just like her tail before. Excellent; with those out of the way, they could actually walk through the city without attracted even more attention than they would already.

"Yes, it certainly does." Her grin shrank into a smile as she scooped her up into her arms and took off into the air, headed for the place where their first sexual encounter took place. She was certain the place was still empty. It was just an abandoned shack in the woods, after all. "I won't ask about this new thing you want to try. I want it to be a surprise."
    Scooped up once more, Ishtar was more than happy to be whisked away, and toward the Abandoned Cabin that stood as the site of their first night together. Though that certainly was something to think on as they made their way there.

That it was a place out of the way, and itself wasn't wholly run down was a blessing surely. And while it was true that the Oni had never needed a place like this- or really any place- on her own ... she simply slept where she lay. Yet that status had certainly changed. Perhaps a more permanent residence, and not some unused shack, might be something worth looking into ...

Perhaps Dusk City ...

A thing that was of more immediate relevance however, quickly took the fore however; and considerations on where to build a home could wait. After all, the thing that Ishtar wished to try with Sarada tonight was certainly a risk.

Some months ago- though it felt considerably longer given all that had occurred- Nunlil had agreed to teach Ishtar all of what she knew, and in the end the pink-skinned Oni certainly had. Given the uniqueness of the smaller Oni's condition however; fair portion of what had been learned, could not be properly utilized. Things like the Ballad of Pain, and the Soul-Binding being outside the realm entirely given her own method of energy manipulation, and the Aka Manah being what it was ... yet several had been realized in their own way. The ability to teleport, for example, manifesting in a shift in Ishtar's physical composition, allowing her to cross vast distances as a being composed of electricity. Or the ability to generate electricity itself, resulting in the blue-skinned Oni becoming a type of battery.

The last thing taught however, and one that had manifested in a decidedly unique way ... was the ability to change one's shape and even the sound of their voice, through the use of a magical glamour. Yet for Ishtar the manifestation of such a thing had taken a different path. And it was that, the ability to change one's shape, a thing that had been practiced and practiced without ever being used in a meaningful way; that she intended to use on Sarada this evening ...

For better or worse.

----

Arriving at the cabin after a short flight, Ishtar was rather quiet.

Despite the numerous changes she had undergone since agreeing to aid Evangeline all those months ago, and even with the recent developments of the past few days this was going to be ... new. And as the golden-eyed Oni wordlessly slipped inside the Cabin and set about lighting the place, Sarada could feel that despite the excitement, Ishtar was nervous.

After making sure the lights were on, and everything was as it needed to be; Ishtar was quick to change. Slipping out of her tattered outfit and into a simple pair of tight-fitting black shorts, not because she felt she needed to- Sarada had certainly seen her naked- but to at least lessen the assumed shock of what she did next.

----

When Sarada enters the Cabin, she'd find Ishtar sitting in one of the few wooden chairs that remained in the Cabin, legs closed, and golden-eyes appraising her quietly. It was obvious at this point to the Saiyan that something was certainly different, though what it was exactly remained to be seen.

"So ... Sarada. I wanted to try something new for the both of us," the Oni started softly. "To that end I have ... used an ability that was learned some months ago to change my ... uh ... self."

Passive expression changing transitioning to that of pure embarrassment as she stood then, Ishtar presented herself to Sarada before removing her shorts; and what was in the place of that well explored area of the Oni's body was ... certainly new.

"Shapeshifting." The Oni managed after a few moments of simply standing there. And letting another moment pass then to give Sarada a chance to understand what she was looking at then, Ishtar then cleared her throat.

"So ... I can just as easily return to 'normal', if you would prefer ..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Scooped up once more, Ishtar was more than happy to be whisked away, and toward the Abandoned Cabin that stood as the site of their first night together. Though that certainly was something to think on as they made their way there.

That it was a place out of the way, and itself wasn't wholly run down was a blessing surely. And while it was true that the Oni had never needed a place like this- or really any place- on her own ... she simply slept where she lay. Yet that status had certainly changed. Perhaps a more permanent residence, and not some unused shack, might be something worth looking into ...

Perhaps Dusk City ...

A thing that was of more immediate relevance however, quickly took the fore however; and considerations on where to build a home could wait. After all, the thing that Ishtar wished to try with Sarada tonight was certainly a risk.

Some months ago- though it felt considerably longer given all that had occurred- Nunlil had agreed to teach Ishtar all of what she knew, and in the end the pink-skinned Oni certainly had. Given the uniqueness of the smaller Oni's condition however; fair portion of what had been learned, could not be properly utilized. Things like the Ballad of Pain, and the Soul-Binding being outside the realm entirely given her own method of energy manipulation, and the Aka Manah being what it was ... yet several had been realized in their own way. The ability to teleport, for example, manifesting in a shift in Ishtar's physical composition, allowing her to cross vast distances as a being composed of electricity. Or the ability to generate electricity itself, resulting in the blue-skinned Oni becoming a type of battery.

The last thing taught however, and one that had manifested in a decidedly unique way ... was the ability to change one's shape and even the sound of their voice, through the use of a magical glamour. Yet for Ishtar the manifestation of such a thing had taken a different path. And it was that, the ability to change one's shape, a thing that had been practiced and practiced without ever being used in a meaningful way; that she intended to use on Sarada this evening ...

For better or worse.

----

Arriving at the cabin after a short flight, Ishtar was rather quiet.

Despite the numerous changes she had undergone since agreeing to aid Evangeline all those months ago, and even with the recent developments of the past few days this was going to be ... new. And as the golden-eyed Oni wordlessly slipped inside the Cabin and set about lighting the place, Sarada could feel that despite the excitement, Ishtar was nervous.

After making sure the lights were on, and everything was as it needed to be; Ishtar was quick to change. Slipping out of her tattered outfit and into a simple pair of tight-fitting black shorts, not because she felt she needed to- Sarada had certainly seen her naked- but to at least lessen the assumed shock of what she did next.

----

When Sarada enters the Cabin, she'd find Ishtar sitting in one of the few wooden chairs that remained in the Cabin, legs closed, and golden-eyes appraising her quietly. It was obvious at this point to the Saiyan that something was certainly different, though what it was exactly remained to be seen.

"So ... Sarada. I wanted to try something new for the both of us," the Oni started softly. "To that end I have ... used an ability that was learned some months ago to change my ... uh ... self."

Passive expression changing transitioning to that of pure embarrassment as she stood then, Ishtar presented herself to Sarada before removing her shorts; and what was in the place of that well explored area of the Oni's body was ... certainly new.

"Shapeshifting." The Oni managed after a few moments of simply standing there. And letting another moment pass then to give Sarada a chance to understand what she was looking at then, Ishtar then cleared her throat.

"So ... I can just as easily return to 'normal', if you would prefer ..."
    During the flight, Sarada couldn't help but notice that Ishtar was unusually quiet. Perhaps she was steeling herself for this new thing she wanted to try out. Sarada would have been lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous about what it was. The creative use of energy bonds and the Oni's ability to channel electricity was unnerving at first, but the Saiyan very quickly got accustomed to it. Even the facesitting and all the lewd activities that were derived from such a position became par for the course after some initial nerves.

But, it wasn't like Ishtar to be nervous to this degree. The mixture of that and unmistakable excitement only served to create dozens of scenarios as to what was in store.

Whatever may come, Sarada was ready. As was her ass, just in case.

They landed, and Ishtar immediately shot inside, undoubtedly to set up and make sure everything was in order. Sarada gave her time and decided to change into one of her new outfits. She decided on the lace "bra and panties" with the pantyhose. The entire getup was strange. The panties rode up her ass nearly immediately and the bra was terribly constricting. She was used to have her assets roam free, as it were, so to have them confined to uncomfortable -- and itchy -- lace was... and odd sensation. Still, looking at herself in the mirror made her see why human women wore ridiculous outfits such as this.

She walked inside after allowing a certain amount of time to lapse and found her love sitting in a wooden chair, legs closed. She was only wearing a pair of tight-fitting black shorts, which was more than enough to get Sarada's blood pumping. The look in the Oni's eyes was curious, appraising her as she stepped inside.

She first stated that she had the ability to change herself. Sarada assumed that meant some sort of shape-shifting ability, like what Nunlil displayed when they first encountered her. It turned out, Sarada was right.

It was a shame that she lost all ability to think after Ishtar removed her shorts, revealing to Sarada what she had been doing in the short time it took for the latter to change into something less comfortable.

"..."

She... she had a...

Oh.

Oooh.

The Saiyan's face contorted into one of pure shock, eyes wide as her brain struggled to comprehend what she was seeing. Then, slowly but surely as she began to understand what was about to happen, a slow grin reached her lips.

She said nothing, not even a reply to the ludicrous offer to change back to normal. Why? There was no reason to change anything. Ishtar was perfect just like this.

Like a predator stalking its prey in the pitch black darkness, Sarada stepped toward her lover with all the haste possible. Gently, she took cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a passionate kiss. If her intent was to literally steal the air out of her lungs, she may have succeeded had she not needed to breathe herself. "You're perfect," she uttered, proving the be the first words she spoke since they arrived. She took her hand and led her to the bedroom, the very same one they shared their first night together, and the same one they bonded, both literally and figuratively.

She pushed her onto the bed and hopped on top of her. "We're not stopping until one of us loses the ability to walk." With that, her grin turned feral.

What followed was nothing short of stupendous. Ishtar learned in full how Saiyan women mated with their mates; not other women, but men with intent to breed. It wasn't gentle or loving in the loosest sense of the word. In fact, their lips rarely touched once the... festivities got started. By the end, Ishtar's neck and shoulders were covered in bloodied bite marks, and her back and chest were riddled with scratches -- many of which drew blood. The bed was destroyed, having been reduced to a pile of broken wood and whatever the mattress was comprised of.

As for Sarada herself, when she and her lover were done, she had indeed lost all ability to feel her legs. It was like when she and Jack mated, only more meaningful. She had absolutely no intention of letting Ishtar go now. Whether the Oni liked it or not, she was going to be Sarada's, and only Sarada's, forever. If anyone else -- Erosa, Asha'rah, anyone -- even thought about mating with her, Sarada was going to do all she could to kill them, no questions asked.

Sarada loved Ishtar, and she knew Ishtar loved her.

In what seemed like an appropriate gesture after the hours-long mating session they just shared, Sarada pulled out one of Jack's cigarettes and lit it. She was pretty sure her Saiyan biology would block any of the harmful side-effects this strange habit caused. She just so happened to notice that she had a text message from Parsley. She sighed and replied.

"We leave at dawn," she started dreamily. That could wait until then. For now until she fell asleep, she was going to smoke this cigarette and nuzzle into Ishtar's neck. "I love you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When it came down to it in the end, what Ishtar worried over, never came to pass.

Sarada wasn't upset, or turned off. Wasn't disgusted, or disappointed. In the end, the Saiyan was simply stunned to silence, eyes wide and stricken wholly dumb; when the golden-eyed Oni before her revealed the ... addition offered, by her ability to shapeshift.

And it was like that for some time.

Sarada standing there eyes transfixed and mouth opened slightly as she slowly processed what she was seeing; even as Ishtar stood there with her shorts around her ankles even as her eyes slowly traced each and every curve of her lover's body. And despite the awkwardness- and continuing nervousness- that accompanied the continued lack of response ... the golden-eyed Oni decided quickly that regardless of how useless it was the lacy outfit that the Saiyan was wearing was something she very much enjoyed. Eventually- as all things were wont to however- that silence changed.

Almost before the Oni could do anything but gasp, her Saiyan love closed the distance and with a gentle cupping of her cheeks pulled Ishtar into a passionate kiss that could well have been mistaken for attempted murder. And when it ended, with Sarada panting and Ishtar shocked into silence herself; the Saiyan offered two words that erased all that lingering nervousness, and answered the question that had been asked those few moments before.

You're perfect.

Before the Oni could even think to speak then Sarada took Ishtar's hand, and with a gentle tugging lead the two back to the room- and bed- that they had both spent the night on together all those months ago; and before any other words were uttered the scantily- and seductively clad- Saiyan pushed Ishtar over onto the bed and straddled her. The action had been performed many times before surely, yet thanks to the change that had given birth to this new almost predatory behavior; the golden-eyed Oni found herself all but crying out from the feel of that lacy fabric as it brushed against her sensitive member ... and it wouldn't be the first time a new sensation caused the Oni to cry out that night.

Not after Sarada's intentions were wholly known.

We're not stopping until one of us loses the ability to walk.

From there, Sarada had full control.

The gentle and occasionally rough lovemaking that had been their previous 'tradition' wholly gone in an instant; the Saiyan choosing instead to bite, and claw, and squeeze every last ounce of pain and pleasure into the affair as physically possible. And it was in many ways, a kind of Heaven tat Ishtar herself had not experienced ever before. In part because of how it felt, with her new addition ... and yet at the same time it was simply something more. The level of intimacy offered by this simple change- and the pleasure that came of it- being something the golden-eyed Oni herself could- and would- get quite used to.

... When she could remember to do more than say Sarada's name over and again, and cry out from the pleasure that was.

By the end, Ishtar's neck and shoulders were covered in bloodied bite marks, and her back and chest were riddled with scratches -- many of which drew blood. The bed was destroyed, having been reduced to a pile of broken wood and whatever the mattress was comprised of.

As for Sarada herself, when she and her lover were done, she had indeed lost all ability to feel her legs. It was like when she and Jack mated, only more meaningful. She had absolutely no intention of letting Ishtar go now. Whether the Oni liked it or not, she was going to be Sarada's, and only Sarada's, forever. If anyone else -- Erosa, Asha'rah, anyone -- even thought about mating with her, Sarada was going to do all she could to kill them, no questions asked.
    Laying in the remnants of the bed that had survived many previous attempts at its destruction, thoroughly battered and bloodied thanks to the numerous bites, scratches, and bruises that covered nearly every inch of her; Ishtar could barely manage more than that in the end. Really, it was some time before the Oni could manage more than a soft moaning, as the feeling slowly crept back into her limbs after the hours and hours of mating. And when she could manage to speak, past the soft moaning and the after-haze of sex, it was simply.

"****."

"We leave at dawn," she started dreamily. That could wait until then. For now until she fell asleep, she was going to smoke this cigarette and nuzzle into Ishtar's neck. "I love you."
    A few moments past after that single offering of insight spawned of their impassioned lovemaking, before Ishtar was aware enough to offer more. Yet with the cigarette smoke lazily spiraling into the air from the tip of one of those strange sticks- that had once been smoked almost feverishly by Jack- and Sarada's soft nuzzling of her bloody neck, reality came creeping back in; and with it came thought enough to form a response.

"Only if you promise this is not the only night we do this," Ishtar stated before kissing Sarada on the nose.

"I love you too."

To that effect however, that did mean there was one more thing the golden-eyed Oni would need to do. "I will need to find us a more permanent place to stay. A better bed, perhaps ..."

With another kiss then, this time to Sarada's lips; Ishtar then said.

"I love you, Sarada."

She'd said it not two moments before of course, yet for some reason she simply wanted the Saiyan- her Saiyan- to know.

Arx Inosaan

A few moments past after that single offering of insight spawned of their impassioned lovemaking, before Ishtar was aware enough to offer more. Yet with the cigarette smoke lazily spiraling into the air from the tip of one of those strange sticks- that had once been smoked almost feverishly by Jack- and Sarada's soft nuzzling of her bloody neck, reality came creeping back in; and with it came thought enough to form a response.

"Only if you promise this is not the only night we do this," Ishtar stated before kissing Sarada on the nose.

"I love you too."

To that effect however, that did mean there was one more thing the golden-eyed Oni would need to do. "I will need to find us a more permanent place to stay. A better bed, perhaps ..."

With another kiss then, this time to Sarada's lips; Ishtar then said.

"I love you, Sarada."

She'd said it not two moments before of course, yet for some reason she simply wanted the Saiyan- her Saiyan- to know.
    It took some time before Ishtar was able to enunciate anything more elaborate than a soft moan or a monosyllabic profanity -- Sarada seriously loved it when Ishtar cursed. When she finally could form intelligent thoughts, it was in response to Sarada's declaration that they would be leaving at dawn. "Only if you promise this is not the only night we do this."

Perish the thought! For a novice, Ishtar wasn't made at sling that pipe around. With some more practice under her belt, Sarada may have been tempted to let Ishtar be the top every now and then. "As long as you plan on keeping this," her tail gently trailed up the length of her new appendage, "it won't be."

A new place to mate, a place just for themselves and no one else was appealing, and much needed. It wouldn't take much more for this old dump they currently found themselves into collapse in on itself. If they were inside when such an event took place, they would hardly be hurt, but it would embarrassing to have to dig their way out of the rubble. A sturdier house, with a sturdier bed was very much in order.

Sarada sleepily hummed her agreement and stubbed her cigarette painlessly on her finger. She smile when Ishtar kissed her on the nose, then on the lips, both times making her love for the young Saiyan -- her Saiyan -- known. It was a well-known fact, but just hearing it made Sarada feel warm and fuzzy inside. "I love you, too, Ishtar," she replied as she nestled into her Oni's neck.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Time Skip II -- Sisterly Bonding II

When Sarada and Ishtar returned to the Lookout, after the former spent some time showing the latter her oral dexterity, Parsley was waiting for them. Her face, her face made Sarada chuckle.

“You're late,” her sister stated simply.

“Sorry. I was giving Ishtar a wake-up call. Heehee.”

Parsley disgusted look persisted, even as Sarada placed a hand on her shoulder. She promptly slapped it away. “Don't touch me. I know where that hand has been.” She took a moment to remove her armor, then tossed it off the side of the Lookout, leaving her in her tights. “Hmph. Now, then, if you're done being a depraved pervert, can we finally begin?”

Sarada grinned knowingly. “Of course. Luckily, I already ate before we got here, so there's no more reason to delay.” Without warning, she dashed forward and buried her fist in Parsley's torso. “The key to getting stronger is fighting stronger opponents. Therefore, you aren't allowed to increase your power, in order to maintain the gulf in power.” Her grinned increased as the punches rained down on her older sister.

Unlike a few days ago where Parsley was able to take her punches without much trouble, she was already bloodied and bruised. She struggled to keep up, and was thus taken completely off-base by a knee to the midsection that was followed quickly by an elbow to the back of the skull.

Sarada disappeared then quickly reappeared in front of her to deliver a jaw-rattling uppercut. Rather than let her fly into the air, she reappeared behind her and caught her around her waist. She then slammed her back on her head, just like she did to Sarada when they fought in the woods.

She wouldn't admit it, but then she didn't need to admit to enjoying this more than she should. Beating the hell out of Parsley served two purposes. One, it knocked her off her high horse so she would actually listen to what Sarada intended on teaching her. Two, it worked out a little of the animosity she carried toward her older sister that would have hindered their growth. Despite how much she disliked her, she still wanted her to be as strong as she possibly could in the fight with Jagam.

“Is that it?” she taunted. Parsley was sprawled out on the ground, barely able to rise to her knees without falling flat on her face. “Is this the best a Super Elite has to offer?” When she didn't answer, she tsked and hoisted her up by her tights. “Just so you know, if I decided to go all out, I'd max out at around 220K. If you don't believe me, ask Ishtar. She can't lie, and she's seen me in my Hitozaru form.”

“...w-what?” She looked away to the floor. Her eyes quivered with an emotion she never thought she'd live long enough to see in her.

“That emotion you're feeling right now? It's not fear. No, that'll come when Jagam arrives. It's inadequacy. Now you realize beyond the shadow of a doubt that you can't measure up to me. I've surpassed you. Heh. I bet you've never been in this position before, have you? I'll admit you pick your battles well. You've always been stronger than your opponent. You also fight battles you can win. Until today. Until Jagam arrives. Once you get it into your skull what it's like to fight for your life against a stronger opponent, you'll be ready. Until then, you'll come up short.”

She punched her in the face hard enough to knock out several teeth, then dropped her. “That's enough for now. Get healed up, then we begin for real.”

Parsley sat there, eyes seeing two Saradas and two Ishtar's stepping toward the Lookout to speak in private. What they were saying, she didn't know. She didn't care.

No one, no one treated her in that way. No one put their hands on her and treated her like she was a common slave. No one called her inadequate. She was Parsley, strongest of the Super Elites! She was only a step below Mato and Toma. Just because Sarada was currently stronger didn't give her the right to behave in such a disrespectful manner.

Soon.

Soon, she would be strong enough to fight with Sarada and Ishtar evenly, then she would show them both that the error in their thinking. They assumed that touching Parsley like this, actually making her bleed her own blood would not have repercussions. That just because this was “training”, she would just let such a gross affront slide.

No. Such assumptions were as dangerous as they were foolish. They were going to pay, the both of them. She would surpass them both, and flaunt her power as she destroyed Jagam with ease, by herself. Once that was accomplished, then she would decide what to do with those two depraved perverts. Clearly, destroying them was out of the question. The wrath of Maiz was still the only fear she held in her heart, and she wanted very much to avoid it at all costs.

Hm. Perhaps humiliating them by allowing them to fight Jagam first – and fail – was the right way to go about it. Well, she had six months to think it over.

After stumbling – literally – into the human named Chuan, she received much needed healing, then returned to the plaza. This time, she went about it with something resembling a modicum of humilty. She listened to the instruction given to her by her younger sister and Ishtar. She didn't learn much more than she already knew, but what she did learn was vital.

As the weeks ticked by one by one, both Saiyan sisters felt themselves increase in power. After a while, they could fight even without either one increasing her power, though they both knew that Sarada had a much higher ceiling. That was going to change once Parsley finished developing and testing her new techniques.

As the weeks ticked by, the sisters found out – rather reluctantly and very much to their chagrin – that they had much more in common than either was willing to admit. One of those things was a certain Saiyan female on Vocado. Sarada realized that Avoca had finally managed to move on from her at some point during her month long sojourn across space. The fact that the person she moved on to was Parsley sickened her. It still did, but that feeling of sickness was lessened when she caught some snippets of a video call Parsley and Avoca were engaged in while the former thought she was alone.

The expressions shared by the two were eyebrow raising. She hadn't ever heard her sister show something resembling affection for anyone, yet... she heard it with her own two ears. And it sounded genuine. And while Avoca was her usual gruff self, she reciprocated that affection with some of her own, playfully poking fun at how Sarada kept kicking Parsley's ass up and down the Lookout.

The fact that her sister's retorts were half-hearted made her eyes widen. Could...could Parsley actually be in love? No. That's completely impossible. She doesn't love anyone but herself. This is all an act. It has to be. Even though the sexual aspect of their relationship had faded away, she still cared deeply for her best friend. She was going to protect her at all costs, even if that meant breaking her heart.

Weeks turned into months, one month into two, then two into three. In that time, Parsley and Sarada had made a lot of progress. Learning each other's fighting styles as intimately as they had allowed them to synchronize their offense for devastating combo attacks.

In the end, Sarada was pleased with where her sister stood. While she was still well above her when all things were considered, their base forms were almost equal, which allowed them to have back-and-forth spars that were actually fun and not at all one-sided.

Dare Sarada say that training with her sister had been... fun?

Nah.

At least, not out loud.

At the end of three months, Sarada told Ishtar – who had been in and out of training while dealing with her own business – that it was time for her to take her to Vocado. A ping of excitement resonated in her chest, as well as a healthy bit of nervousness. Her homeworld had made strides in regards to relations with other races, but the Saiyans of that planet still weren't at a place where they could look at a non-Saiyan as anything other than inferior. Though, she was sure that once Ishtar flexed her power, then they'd either back off or keep pestering her for fights. Either one was acceptable, so long as the women kept their hands and tongues to themselves.

Parsley claimed she was going to Ruco for a spell. She suspected she was going to meet Avoca there. When she stated as much, the blush and embarrassed cough from her sister proved as much. Much to the older sister's chagrin and annoyance.

“Goodbye, Parsley. I'll see you in a few months.”

“Oh, you'll be seeing me far sooner than that,” she replied cryptically before entering her pod.

Well, what an unnecessarily ominous departure.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"The Earth is blue. How beautiful! It is amazing..."
    In another universe, one vastly different than universe 15, a man named Yuri Gagarin said this upon seeing the Earth from space. It was difficult to imagine that the rest of the universe would ignore such a jewel, and deem it as a backwater planet in the grand scheme of things; however, the actions of those on Earth had begun making ripples and, for good or worse, it was beginning to receive attention.

The planet's atmosphere was much harsher than most, perhaps it was the explanation as to the world's beauty, yet it was the not the first time he had felt the fiery embrace as gravity dragged him through. His limbs were beginning to give way as friction wore through them due to their excessive drag and soon they were nothing more than gooey tendrils. Eventually, the heat subsided as he broke through the worst of it and in its place came the freezing cold of the Mesopause, binding him in a thick layer of frost as he descended. The sudden shift of temperatures sent cracks throughout his frame and yet, despite it all, he still lived.

Still, this was hardly the shape he wanted to arrive in.

Navigation was impossible in this state. He would have to delay his objective until repairs were finished, and this wasn't even accounting for the upcoming impact.

The clouds refused to part with his passage and instead, they showered him with the moisture within. Insult to injury or pointless help? It was hard to tell at this point. Emerging from the clouds, he saw himself falling towards a gray slab of civilization surrounded by lush jungles. According to what brief connection he established before impact, Tootle Map™ called this place Brick City.

------------

Sheriff Conner Crete took a sip of his coffee, allowing its lukewarm warmth to smooth out the grogginess that came with working a graveyard shift. He wasn't exactly required to work a shift like this at his position, but it always left him with a bad taste in his mouth if he didn't suffer alongside his men. As much as he bellyached, things had settled down since the Ogatan boy crushed Limon Spritzer's lower jaw and ran off a few months ago. The thought of that incident alone brought an exhausted sigh from the sheriff as the situation was a complicated mess with the perpetrator's absence not helping things.

An explosion rocked the earth, causing his police cruiser to bounce off the road, over the curb, and straight into a ditch. Thankfully, he hadn't been going too fast, but he definitely wasn't going to get his car out of there without a tow truck. Cursing his luck, he climbed out and quickly made his way on foot towards the nearby building where the explosion had occurred.

"Well, there goes that new ZackyDees." He grumbled, realizing the building in question was the once almost completed an addition to the fast-food chain. It would have been the first in Brick City, 'would have been' being the keyword. After a quick report to the station, Conner unholstered his revolver and took out his flashlight to investigate the scene. It became clear that this was no explosion, but rather, something had smashed into from above, as evident by most of the debris being inside the building, but so far, he hadn't found the source.

That was until he heard a crash, turning to see an ice cream machine pulled down by web-like...wiring? The wires tightened and the machine was crushed like a ball of tinfoil before it was dragged into the back of the building. "Oh no..." The sheriff said in despair, "Did the Para Brothers come back?" This hadn't been the first time aliens had crashed into town and converted their technology for their own use, yet this time, he got the feeling this visitor wasn't here to make everybody in town dance. Hearing the approaching sirens of back up, he steeled himself and stepped into the back room. Within the first step, his flashlight shone upon the cause of this, surrounded by the remains of various machines.

"I am [VOD]Quila of the Last Call. Take me to your leader."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks at Ronin saying " so your the guardian of earth huh." " sure I like to sharpen my combat skills." " one more thing do you know anything about the current World Martial arts Champion?" " the one who's been dominating the scene."

" it's my dream to face off against them some day but I'm not strong enough." " all I know about the person is that everything about him is imposing even his energy." "this person been the champion ever since I took part in the that torument ,but just who in the hell are they?" "as a martial artist I want to prove myself against that person!"

Praxat looks around and pause a few moments saying " hmm I wonder could you be that person?" " I have sketch in a book of what I think he looks like." Praxat takes on her book label a how to be intimidating for dummies handbook and shows Ronin a two sketches one of a man of impressive stature who seems to be a fancy kimono, and a sketch of the same man wearing a mask. the expensive on the guy's face is one of serious determination.

Praxat looks at Ronin saying " yeah this is what I think he looks like." " he usually wears a mask, and I never actually seen him fight." " However I have seen a guy scare out of his wits refusing to fight him and reports of this guy crushing his competition. "

Kai shakes his head.

“The last champion was Simon Battersea, who’s dead now for the last six months. Not sure who the new one is as the last tournament was called off due to Battersea and Fife’s involvement.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

After nearly two weeks together, on a particularly starry night and a romantic night out, Meagan pauses to look up at the sky, then to Jinzi. Giving him an affectionate kiss, she then speaks sadly, "I wish I could stay with you like this forever, but it's almost time for me to return to Chroma, to prepare for the next world crisis."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    At times when they were alone, at times when it felt right to do so, Meagan opens up to him, she him things she hasn't spoken about before. From her childhood on Chroma, the death of her parents, the orphanage, all the way up to what happened to her at the Temple. All this she needed to share with him so that she wouldn't have to bare the burden alone anymore.

She also asked him about his life, his family, about how he first met Eva and other things she hoped he would share with her.

They also talked about their dreams and ideas, about Jinzi's inventions and Meagan's desire to be a teacher one day.
    He tells her about the suspected murder of his parents, and how he still seeks to not only prove their deaths a wrongdoing, but to also prove himself. To differentiate himself from the company name, to stand out. It’s why he risks more than he should, because the feels he hasn’t lived up to the Pantaloon or Capsule Corp name yet.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After nearly two weeks together, on a particularly starry night and a romantic night out, Meagan pauses to look up at the sky, then to Jinzi. Giving him an affectionate kiss, she then speaks sadly, "I wish I could stay with you like this forever, but it's almost time for me to return to Chroma, to prepare for the next world crisis."
    He pulls her in and kisses her, a promise, and steps back.

“I’ll still be here when you get back, I promise. We both need to do our best in this six month gap and put an end to what’s coming. And we will.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He pulls her in and kisses her, a promise, and steps back.

“I’ll still be here when you get back, I promise. We both need to do our best in this six month gap and put an end to what’s coming. And we will.”
    "120 days, that is all the time I will need," Placing her hand gently along the side of his face, "then I will com home to you, my love. And I promise that nothing will ever separate us ever again. At least, I will do my best to keep that promise." She kisses him again, then places her head against his chest, arm wrapped around his back in a partial hug as she stares back up at the stars.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am [VOD]Quila of the Last Call. Take me to your leader."
    The morning had come, but Sheriff Crete's problems were only growing with the rising of the sun. His cruiser's radiator was busted, leaving him stuck with paperwork for the next week while it was being repaired. This, unfortunately, meant that he had to deal with the giant robot currently sitting in one of their holding cells. Thankfully, while the cuffs did little to subdue the visitor, the robot had been quite polite in following the officer's commands. Trying to put this insanity down into writing, on the other hand, was a daunting task, as evident by the growing mound of balled up paper building up in the nearby trash can.

"All right, let's just go over this again, Mr. Quila." He said, addressing the suspect from its cell, "You're a space doctor?"

"I am the designated combat medic of the Last Call, but if it makes your report easier, then yes, space doctor it is."

"And this "Last Call" of yours, if I have this right, is a group of space mercenaries?"

"That is correct, Sheriff."

"Okay, that takes care of the easy part. Now, would you kindly re-explain why you're here on Earth? I'm afraid I have to confess that I had difficulties trying to make sense of that for my report."

"Of course. The simplest explanation is that I was sent to help"

"Help with what, exactly?"

"According to the intel gathered by my organization, a dangerous individual is making his way here."

"Oh, that's that..."Jagam" fellow you mentioned before?" He said, having to look at his earlier notes.

"Correct."

"So, who's paying who to do this? You mentioned your group was a mercenary one."

"No one is paying us. We are repaying a debt to this world."

The sheriff paused in his questioning, digesting the information as he wrote it all down. If this robot was telling the truth, then keeping it there was clearly wasting everyone's time, but at the last time, it had damaged property and disrupted the peace. He gave a large sigh as he felt as the encroaching pain of a headache.

"Although I believe there is a misconception over "the one phone call" depicted in your popular culture, I have taken the liberty to do just that. I believe it to be the most beneficial action to this situation."

"What?" Quickly picking up his phone and, sure enough, a call was the process of being made. According to the outgoing caller ID, it was being made to a private number, but little did he know that it was going to none other than Jinzi Pantaloon.