Page 187 of 782 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The cloaked figure pauses before answering, the voice....husky, most likely female.

“A poor showing so far. I have yet to be impressed.”
    "Hm?" To hear that anyone could be unimpressed by even the likes of Sarada and Parsley was inconceivable. Then again, this person -- from the sounds of it, it was a girly -- probably wanted to see some action from the strongest ones. So far, their fights all ended in the first few minutes. "Just you wait and see. Those two sisters will probably face in the finals and then you'll be impressed. "Oh. Pea's mah name. What's yours, lady? Ya are a lady, right?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Hm?" To hear that anyone could be unimpressed by even the likes of Sarada and Parsley was inconceivable. Then again, this person -- from the sounds of it, it was a girly -- probably wanted to see some action from the strongest ones. So far, their fights all ended in the first few minutes. "Just you wait and see. Those two sisters will probably face in the finals and then you'll be impressed. "Oh. Pea's mah name. What's yours, lady? Ya are a lady, right?"
    “Perhaps. They lack.....grace...in their movements. Skill in their strikes. Their techniques are sloppy, too used to overpowering their opponents instead of out thinking them or actually being more skilled. Parsley is too sure of herself and far too arrogant, and this Sarada has simply overpowered her opponents with no real technique.”

The figure turns and nods.

“Yes, I am female. My name is Hilda.”

Standing upright, the cloak falls away and open a bit. The woman is distactingly tall and.....underdressed under her cloak it seems.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 07-25-2018 at 10:19 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“Perhaps. They lack.....grace...in their movements. Skill in their strikes. Their techniques are sloppy, too used to overpowering their opponents instead of out thinking them or actually being more skilled. Parsley is too sure of herself and far too arrogant, and this Sarada has simply overpowered her opponents with no real technique.”

The figure turns and nods.

“Yes, I am female. My name is Hilda.”

Standing upright, the cloak falls away and open a bit. The woman is distactingly tall and.....underdressed under her cloak it seems.
    The man was unperturbed by Hilda's state of underdress, but was intrigued by how tall she was. More than that, he was intrigued by her analytical response. "Heh. A fighter, eh? Well, not to worry about lack of technique. Just wait until those two face each other, then you'll see."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A very distinctive female voice responds, echoing from the Shrine before them.

“My my, visitors. It has been an age since I last had....guests.”

A large wolf, standing at least slightly bigger than a horse on all fours, plods out of the shrine and sits down, looking at them. Her eyes glow a faint green color as she gazes at them.
    Before he could get any answer from Samson, Ochazuke was only too swiftly alerted to a stalker's presence as he turned and faced the creature. His hands remained loose at his sides as he pressing forward in a loose, sunken stance, placing himself between the Dragon Master and this Shrine's retainer.

Four years ago he'd faced a Northern Wolf in the wilds. Though they did not exchange words, still they ended up disagreeing.

The dwelling in the shape of a man's in a place like this, I might have known. This frozen continent always had a way of revealing mysteries in the depths of its icy heart. Ochazuke heard the reticence in the last word the Wolf spoke, so near to the discovery of the shattered monument before its gate. I would suspect theirs was was not an amicable parting.

"We come only in search of answers for the legacy of the Five," he said, silently expanding the breadth of his sense over the area within the ice. "The last will of our common Master led us to this place."

Default Time Skip II - Homecoming: Temple Duties

Spending the night in a once luxury hotel, wined and dined like a visiting dignitary, expected to act in the role of diplomat, greeting each of those gathered, answering their questions and being permitted to ask some in return, all this was not part of Meagan's plans. Still, she managed to hold her own and politely accepted their offerings and platitudes with as much grace as she could. In time she was, by common consensus, permitted to retire for the night.

As she slept, she considered her plans for the time spent here. Reworking them to both maximize her own training while fulfilling promises made previously.

Come morning she spoke to her hosts, thanked them for their hospitality and informed them of her plans. Of her plan to take up residence in the Temple, but not to hole up there. She would be out and about on occasion, and in saying that she asked them if they would be so kind as to not make too much of an issue of her stay. Having too much attention drawn to her would be counterproductive.

With that she was about to leave when one person approached her. She recognized him from the gathering last night. It was hard not to remember him, he was the only Saiyan in the room. When introduced, he gave his name as Braccali and his position as chief Engineer, leading a team of Sayian Engineers on loan from Voccado to Chroma in order to assit in the rebuilding.

Bowing to him, "Mister Braccali."

The Saiyan gave a slight nod, "Meagan Te'al, I understand that you are the mate of Jinzi Pantaloon."

Meagan's eyebrow raised slightly, and her face blushed faintly, "Um, yes I guess I am. Is there a reason why you asked?"

Braccali stands like a Saiyan looking for a fight but disgruntled that his opponent hasn't shown up yet. "Yeah, next time you see him, tell him that I have not forgotten what he did on Voccado. Be thankful you are important to your people and I am here as a guest or I might have taken it out on you."

At first Meagan was annoyed, then she remembered many things she had learned, then shrugged, "What Jinzi had done in the past is not my problem, however I will mention you to him next time I see him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for Meagan to arrive at the Temple. Though she had much to do while here, her first task was to search for a room where she would stay. She came across Lady Iris' room but decided that was not right for her. Down a hallway from there she found some guest rooms. Choosing one with a window with a nice view, she settled in for her long stay.

She soon found her sitting on the front porch, staring off into the valley below while eating some food she brought with her. Afterwards, she got up and began wandering around, exploring the temple, trying to figure out where she would train and how. It's been a long time since she was on her own and even longer since she had to come up with her own training regime.

It quickly began to dawn in her that Lady Iris wasn't a fighter, not in the warrior sense. The odds of finding any type of training room within this temple, like the ones found at the Lookout on Earth, were slim. Still, she didn't give up. Luckily, it seems that the temple opened every door for her. Some of what she found was amazing, like the Library, others were a bit chilling, like the Science Labs, or creepy like the Magic Lab.

Eventually she made her way to the Mechanical Room. The machinery within was beyond anything she had ever seen before, then again she was no engineer. As she was turning away to leave, she heard a creaking sound, then saw another door open off to the side. Cautiously entering that door, she found herself in a service tunnel.

After walking through the tunnel for at least a mile, Meagan found herself at a junction. A point where the tunnel split into four pathways. The pathway to the left grew narrow, so narrow that she would have to crawl just to get through it. Saving that one for another day, she tried the next pathway that veered 40 degrees from the first. That second tunnel led to a large room, a cavern with a large Orb in the center and other objects along the sides. What their purpose was, she couldn't tell, but she decided to return later, after she sought out more information.

The next tunnel seemed to go on forever, again something she woudl explore more later. The final tunnel took her to another cavern. This one was even more fascinating.

The object in the middle looked like a portal, different then the ones her Mentor uses, but still basically the same concept. it was easy to guess that this might have been the way Lady Iris traveled off world.

After exploring, she makes her way back to the Temple.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-26-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default Time Skip II - Homecoming: Understanding

As she made her way back up the stairs that led to the main level of the temple, Meagan contemplated what she found.

Now standing once again on the main corridor, she considered her options but immediately knew what she had to do, what she shoudl have done right from the beginning.

Making her way deep into the heart of the temple, she once again found herself in the garden, the scent of the flowers this time was almost overwhelming. A path through the garden moved her past patches of flowers mostly from her own home world. There were other plots as well, including one filled with Earthly blossoms like roses, and tulips, and gardenias, and honeysuckle, and Jasmine.

Ahead she saw the center of the garden, a large circular plot of iris' of many colors. In the center of the plot, at the end of a path that went through the abundance of flowers, was the statue of Lady Iris.

Standing in front of the statue, Meagan wasn't sure what to do, so she started talking, "Lady Iris, I hope you don't mind my being here, but I felt this was the best place to train. There is this rogue Saiyan who might try to destroy the Earth and I have less than six months to get ready."

The statue said nothing, though for a moment she could swear she saw it smile.

-----------------------------------

Taking that smile as a sign of approval, Meagan thanked the statue and left to begin her training.

The valley below proved to be ideal for flight training as well as basic exercises. When she wasn't working out, she was spending time in the library, investigating any questions she might have.

On the third day she discovered a book of notes and blueprints for the temple, including the tunnels far below. According to the outlines, the first tunnel led to the device that is used to generate and maintain the barrier that protects and isolates the temple from the rest of Chroma. In fact, it was more than a simple barrier, it was described as a pocket dimension generator.

The second tunnel was described as a the Environmental Controls for the Pocket Dimension. The description of it was detailed enough to indicate now to change the environment, even if it is just a small localized area effect. The controls modified and maintained all aspects of the environment, from weather and temperature, to oxygen levels, even gravity. Seeing this, Meagan realized that if she learned how to use the controls, she could create her own high gravity room, among other challenges.

The third tunnel was described, to Meagan's surprise, as an escape tunnel. Not and escape out of the temple, but an escape into the temple for the people of Chroma, or at least as many as possible. The writings did not say why, but she could only surmise that Iris fear one day a disaster might strike the planet and she was determined to protect her people as best she could.

Finally the fourth tunnel and the portal within. As Meagan surmised, it is a portal that could be used to travel to almost any world, if you know how to use it. The instructions were long and complex, so she set it aside for now. While she was here, she would go back to studying it. Perhaps it could take her to worlds where she could really let lose and train. She imagined using it to go back to Earth, or perhaps to Sarada's home world. For now, that could wait.

With then knowledge she was gaining, she was able to improve her training, striving to become stronger, faster and more skilled.

One ritual that she initiated for herself was a daily visit to the garden and to Iris' statue. Usually when she did, she would talk to the statue about her training, about her dreams, hopes, and fears. About her friends and her family, or even just what she did that day, what milestone she reached, what new information she learned. The statue never spoke back, which at first made Meagan a little uncomfortable, a feeling that she overcame quite quickly seeing as she was the only one there. Or was she?

By the end of the first week, she realized that she needed supplies and to get back to 'the real world', to spend some time on Chroma it's self.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-26-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The man was unperturbed by Hilda's state of underdress, but was intrigued by how tall she was. More than that, he was intrigued by her analytical response. "Heh. A fighter, eh? Well, not to worry about lack of technique. Just wait until those two face each other, then you'll see."
    “Perhaps. Still, I am.....unconvinced. As an observer of the martial art, their display so far as been.....lacking. Tell me, do most Saiyans fight this way?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Before he could get any answer from Samson, Ochazuke was only too swiftly alerted to a stalker's presence as he turned and faced the creature. His hands remained loose at his sides as he pressing forward in a loose, sunken stance, placing himself between the Dragon Master and this Shrine's retainer.

Four years ago he'd faced a Northern Wolf in the wilds. Though they did not exchange words, still they ended up disagreeing.

The dwelling in the shape of a man's in a place like this, I might have known. This frozen continent always had a way of revealing mysteries in the depths of its icy heart. Ochazuke heard the reticence in the last word the Wolf spoke, so near to the discovery of the shattered monument before its gate. I would suspect theirs was was not an amicable parting.

"We come only in search of answers for the legacy of the Five," he said, silently expanding the breadth of his sense over the area within the ice. "The last will of our common Master led us to this place."
    “The Five? So you seek out Zxu’ro’s legacy? And you follow the Dragon, the Tiger, the Crane, the Snake, and the Turtle then?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Perhaps. Still, I am.....unconvinced. As an observer of the martial art, their display so far as been.....lacking. Tell me, do most Saiyans fight this way?”
    Pea rubbed his chin in thought. "I guess we do. Most of tha time, we're stronger then whoever we're fightin', so there's no need for grace or whatsit. That's why I say wait fer the two sisters to fight. They're about even, so they got no choice but to get clever wit each other." He nodded, satisfied with his logic.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

“The Five? So you seek out Zxu’ro’s legacy? And you follow the Dragon, the Tiger, the Crane, the Snake, and the Turtle then?”
    Whether in space or on Earth, whether it be slug people or giant cybernetic beasts, Zaofan would be reminded once more, just from the sight of the grand wolf, that some things shouldn't be surprising in this new fantastic world that he calls home. A world he had only learned about just some months prior. And yet, here he is. Part of Zaofan's quest was to meet the sheer variety of people and kindred spirits out there. He didn't quite imagine that this wolf could be one of them.

As frightening as wolves may be, its tone and demeanor quickly earned at least some respect. And so Zaofan replies in the only way he knows for such an occasion -- a courteous bow.

"Yes, my friend here is correct. Allow us: he is Ochazuke, and I am Zaofan. We follow the splinters of his teachings in our own ways, but at our core, we are simple students in pursuit of knowledge and understanding. May I ask, kind wolf, what you know about Zxu'ro and his legacy? And also -- what is your name?"
    Last edited by Cyke; 07-26-2018 at 10:24 AM.

The wolf is suddenly before Zaofan, it’s face before his, towering over him. Her voice tumbled out.

“My name is Mara, Zaofan, man of spices and oils. I can smell them in your skin and in your blood. How...lovely.”

“As to Zxu’ro’s legacy, many things. To follow its path to the Master Of Ten Schools, challenges await. Challenges by Wolf, Elephant, Spider, Phoenix, and Lion.”

She cocks her head.

“But you are not taught such things. The School Of Five instead, the rest lost to time. Pity.”

Samson steps up and bows as well.

“Please, Lady Mara, we wish to embrace the truth of our Schools. Much has been lost, but we seek the truth. And we shall meet any challenge you seek to do so.”

Balon looks to Zaofan and Ochazuke to back him up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Pea rubbed his chin in thought. "I guess we do. Most of tha time, we're stronger then whoever we're fightin', so there's no need for grace or whatsit. That's why I say wait fer the two sisters to fight. They're about even, so they got no choice but to get clever wit each other." He nodded, satisfied with his logic.
    “Clever...yes. Tell me, Pea. Tell me all about the...cleverness...of Saiyans. I am new here and wish to learn more. I have seen you fight, but how do you resist external threats?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The wolf is suddenly before Zaofan, it’s face before his, towering over him. Her voice tumbled out.

“My name is Mara, Zaofan, man of spices and oils. I can smell them in your skin and in your blood. How...lovely.”

“As to Zxu’ro’s legacy, many things. To follow its path to the Master Of Ten Schools, challenges await. Challenges by Wolf, Elephant, Spider, Phoenix, and Lion.”

She cocks her head.

“But you are not taught such things. The School Of Five instead, the rest lost to time. Pity.”

Samson steps up and bows as well.

“Please, Lady Mara, we wish to embrace the truth of our Schools. Much has been lost, but we seek the truth. And we shall meet any challenge you seek to do so.”

Balon looks to Zaofan and Ochazuke to back him up.
    Zaofan acknowledges Balon, and steps up to the grand wolf to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with him. Taken aback by the comment the wolf had about Zaofan's own scent, the chef realizes that the wolf's nature is rather straight-forward, but from a style honed from observance and wisdom. That there would be five more schools would normally overload Zaofan's own understanding, since it would upend his expectations. And yet, perhaps that, too, would be a test in and of itself.

"Master Balon is correct. Lady Mara, this journey to reach you may have been arduous, but we started this pilgrimmage knowing full well that the journey was just the beginning. We are ready to meet any challenges because we keep in our hearts the truth -- that there is far beyond what we know, that there is honor in pursuing and preserving this knowledge. Wolves are known to be excellent hunters, and as such we seek that knowledge. But wolves of legend are also known to aid farmers in protecting crops -- we seek to cultivate cultures and understanding for the good of the world. Wolves are beings of power, but the root of that power is itself in creation, in cultivation, in protection. Myself being a traveler, the means to an end can take many twists and turns, but the sights and knowledge to expand one's own horizons -- that alone should make the journey worth the effort."

Eyeing Master Balon and friend Ochazuke, and the martial knowledge between the both of them, Zaofan continues: "My two companions here are storied martial artists and scholars. I myself am merely a traveler passing through without the encyclopedic knowledge of my peers. Those oils and spices that you smell on me did not come from one place, but rather from around the world, seeking and exchanging with peoples I've never met before. Ochazuke here is not just a warrior, but a man of justice and honor. Master Balon is not a teacher, but a father. Individually, each of us are more than the sum of experiences, just like the Five Schools. Just like the Master of Ten Schools. It is from these passions that we seek the truth. It is from our hearts that we seek the truths that only you can provide."

Default A Story from the Past: P-Sta's Adventure in Seal Town Part 2

P-Sta decided he might need a disguise to blend in with the townfolk. He probably shouldn't call to much attention to the fact that he was an alien cop looking for an dangerous alien criminal. In accordance to what he saw as the standard dress code in the town, he bought a long duster jacket and a wide brimmed cowboy hat.

He slowly pushed the doors open into the saloon where he greeted the townfolk in poorly disguised accent, "Howdy. Just here for a drink, partners..." he stayed attempting to mimic what he had heard Earth small talk to be like.

The patrons of the saloon stared at the cop with prolonged silence, before one of them suddenly blurted out, "I can't believe my eyes, it's an alien!"

Immediately townsfolk began to take out cameras, taking pictures of the alien officer.

"A real to life alien!" One old man exclaimed. "I'm gonna send this to the national paper and be the richest man in Dragon Ball M!"

"Er, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but in this universe I believe aliens are..." P-Sta began to explain, somewhat disappointed that his disguise hadn't seemed to have worked at all.

"Space-man, sign my notebook!" Another townsperson exclaimed.

"Ah, I mean...well, if you insist..." P-Sta chuckled, shrugging and thinking that if the town would treat him like some big hero, he might as well soak it all in...for a few minutes of course, he had business to attend to.

"Space-man, sign my check!"

"Pretty sure you're supposed to do that citizen, but very well..."

"Space-man sign my waffles!"

"Hopen you don't plan on eating those anytime soon, but..."

"Space-man, sign my baby!"

"Sign y-Wait, this is preposterous!" P-Stay exclaimed suddenly. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm anytime term a criminal from another galaxy! He's a pretty dangerous sort, so..." P-Stay attempted to explain to those he crowd that had formed around him.

All the while a mysterious, shadowy figure in a trench coat observed the whole scene as he ate some alphabet soup. Turning back to his bowl, he'd noticed the letters left had gathered together together form the words, "The Villian,/ and he quickly panicked, looking left and right to see if anyone had noticed before punching the bowl to the floor.

As P-Stated was still distracted, the shadow figure kept off the stool he was sitting on, lifted up thecollar of his trench coat to obscure his face and headed out the door, without paying as the saloon proprietor was too distracted with their alien visitor.

The figure in the trench coat headed to the back of the bar, looking left and right once more to see if anyone was around. There was. The two dogs chasing the cat delivering the mail. The trench coated figured glared on suspiciously to see if the two hounds would take notice of him, but they seemed more preoccupied with their main target of aggression, the mailcat.

"Aruff! Ain't no way we're gonna catch that pussycat at this rate!" Dog 1 stated. "We're gonna need some drastic measures if we wanna catch up his stoo-pid bike!"

"Aw boy, I smell a new invention!" Dog 2 leapt up and down with joy. "What's it gonna be this time...?"

"Well ya see..." Dog 1 barked as she began to explain. The Trench coated figure watched the proceedings with slight intrigue as the two canines began to wander off, discussing their plan. As they did, he couldn't help but notice...on Dog 2's back was a zipper! The trench coated figure had to hold his breath to keep from gasping in surprise. Was it really a dog at all?!

Just as he was freaking over just what the deal was over the apparent fake-dog, a finger tapped his shoulder, causing him to shout loudly and leap into the air. Turning around in a rage, he saw it was a human chold dressed...oddly in only a loincloth made of tiger skin while there was a wooden club hanging from a holster on his back.

"Why you little..." The trench coated figure snarled attempting to immediately strangle the child who effortlessly leapt out of the way, over the figure's head, landing behind him. Turning around in shock, the figure attempted to grab the child again who quickly dodged once more.

"You trying to play tag?" The kid asked as he continued to dodge the villain's attempts to murder hum effortlessly. "Sorry, but you don't seem very good at it."

The trench coated figure, now tired and out of breath began ti lay on the ground panting, too out of breath to respond. This boy was barely human it seemed like.

"By talk he way, my name is Fossel! Unga bunga! Who are you?" The boy, Fossel asked. "You don't look like you're from around here..."

The figure grinned. Maybe, just maybe thus kid was as gullible as he appeared. "Hey Fossel, I'm Violi...DON of talk hehe Parmeessian...uh...sofa...factory," Violi trailed off in a poor attempt a lie.

"Oh, okay! Nice to meet you, Unga Bunga!" Fossel exclaimed, buying every word of the lie.

"I can't believe my luck!" Violi snickered to himself. "This kid looks strong! If I can trick him into being my minion than my plans just might come into fruition! And if everything works as panned out....move over Jagam, I'll be the most dreaded bad guy in this rp!" Violi chuckled sinisterly.

"....What's so funny, unga bunga!" Fossil asked, curiously immediately causing Violi to freeze, not noticing how evil he was acting until now.

"Oh...y'see that wasn't....laughter, that was crying! Yeah...crying over thishow this real bad guy had chased me away from my home planet and now he's here on Earth to kill me for good! In this very town!"

"...Well, it sure sounded like laughter but I don't see why you'd lie about that!" Fossil shrugged, buying the lie once more. "I'm stronger than two volcanoes, Unga bunga! I bet I can stop this guy!"

"Heh heh...well, is that so..." Violi grinned smugly. "Well this bad guy happens to go by the name....P-Sta...heh heh..."

“Then we shall first work on those basics. Your race, tell me about them first. I am unfamiliar with it on the whole.”
    Praxat answers saying " well my race the Toadians are kind of a not a very strong race." "my race is quite weak." " on my planet where I come from there are two races the Toadians and the Replitas." " the Replitas are strong and pretty much boss my race around." " in the past to survive my race has rely on it's self defense mechanism which inflate our muscles and bones with poison's gas we store in sacs located in various parts of our body."

" our skin is highly elastic so it can stretch pretty far with out rupturing " " we use this to scare off attackers and if that doesn't work we spew poisonous gas on them." "the gas causes vertigo and hallucination giving my kind a enough time to retreat by hopping away or use our natural camouflage to hide. " my race gets this poison from a fly like insect called a Yazasz that is native to my planet. "

" now my race relies on high tech weaponry to defend of attackers and even with that my race still gets boss around by the Replitas." " beside the gas and inflation thing ." " my race our immune to the poison gas we use ." " a Prehensile Tongue that's pretty strong and can't pretty much stick to quite anything ."

" plus it's pretty freaking long." " however my kind has never use are tongue for anything other then catching food. " " my race can stick to walls with sticky electric pads on the tips of our fingers and toes with which enables us to climb walls." " I know earthlings refer to this as Van der Waals force."

" we also have a pads our tongue which is way it can stick to stuff." " my kind can also burrow, regulate our body temperature , we're semi aquatic , we see it almost 360 degrees , but this comes with a cost." " the cost is that my race is nearsighted on land and farsighted in water." " my race are natural born leapers mean I main method of traveling is by leaping."

" my race can naturally jump pretty freaking high and leap pretty freaking far." " on this planet you could basically equivalent my race as being well basically giant talking frogs." " the way my race mates and even how we eat our food is pretty much similar to how these creatures earthlings called frogs do that stuff." " female Toadians are bigger than my Toadians stand at average height of what earthlings refer to as 5'6" and average weight of 200 pounds most of which is mostly just fat."

"Male Toadians on the other hand are on average no taller than what earthlings would refer to as 4 feet and are quite scrawny weigh no more than 62 pounds." " I on the other hand thanks to my sensei's training don't look like the average female Toadian." " seeing as how I'm muscular which is uncommon in my race ."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.