Page 192 of 782 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was the same story that so many other survivors of Saiyan attacks in the past had to tell. It was story of devastation, of growing up in an apocalyptic world, of watching loved ones wither away and die an early death, and of feeling helpless and full of impotent rage.

Sarada scoffed when she heard the same tale regaled by the Snek queen months ago. Her people had been wiped out, and she waited four hundred years for her revenge. Annoyed that her vacation had been sullied, Sarada wiped them all out.

She could try to do the same to Hilda. She was the last of her race. It wouldn't take much to push the remaining member of the Varna race to extinction. She had a right to; Hilda attacked her race with a biological attack, and admitted to wanting them brought low. Yet, it wouldn't end.

There were countless Hildas in the universe, all thirsty for revenge against the Saiyans. Otatop's legacy was one drenched in blood and paved with the bodies of countless trillions of innocent people. Men, women, and children were all slaughtered simply for no other reason than they could do so with impunity. Now, hundreds of years later, that very same race was facing the consequences of their sordid actions. While it was Sarada's duty to ensure the safety of her people -- all of her people -- she found herself empathizing with Hilda, a thing she failed to do with the Snek queen.

Whoever these 'real devils' were, Sarada would deal with them when they came. First Jagam would fall, and then whoever dared come after him would face the same fate.

"It's my duty to protect this race from anyone who means it harm," she started in response. She had been silent long after Hilda finished speaking. There had been a lot to parse through, and this was her chance to give her first real diplomatic answer in the face of a potentially hostile foe. I wish Maiz was here. She would know what to say/ "Look, I get it. You were born in an apocalypse, you watched your people wither away and die. I get that. And the fact that you just didn't start killing people at the Arena weeks ago shows you aren't a bad person. But, I can't... I won't let you do this."

This was a risk. Hilda had shown no intention to attack, but once Sarada finished saying what she had to say, that may have changed. Still, she was the Queen. She was the leader of the Saiyan race. She couldn't roll over and let an outsider harm her people and leave them vulnerable to attack. When and if these 'real devils' showed themselves, the thousands infected and quarantined were going to die. If she let that happen out of some sense of guilt and a need to offer reparations, then that was a failure on her part. Lives were not going to be lost if she could help it.

"If you were at the tournament, then you know of the extensive protests that cropped up quickly against my sister. Millions of Saiyans disagreed with her. Surely, you realize that means we're changing for the better. And while that change is slower to take place in some than others, change takes time. I won't let you leave my people vulnerable. I can't. This," she reached up and touched the medallion hanging from her neck, "means I'm their protector. I can't sit idle and let you weaken them and leave them open to attack. If what you say is true, then they'll die, and that's a failure on my part.

"There are better ways to achieve reparations than this. I...I can bring your people back. I can restore your planet back to what it was before the Saiyans ever showed up." She wasn't sure that was true. The Earth dragon already stated that it couldn't bring back multiple deceased ones that died a long time ago. That was Jagam's victims, which had only been dead ten years or so. Hilda's race had been exterminated for over two hundred.

Earth's dragonballs couldn't, but perhaps the Namekian balls could. They, she imagined, were far more powerful, having originated on Namek. It was worth a shot. If it meant that her race could be restored to full power and continue its slow trek to redemption, then so be it.

"I restore your world and your people, and you provide me with the antidote to the virus. That's my only offer."
    She cocks her head.

“A surprisingly diplomatic answer. Much more so then what you gave the Snek Queen. Killed her and attempted to eat her afterwards, I believe. Why should I trust the words of someone who genocided the last of a race of sentient people and then tried to eat them?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She cocks her head.

“A surprisingly diplomatic answer. Much more so then what you gave the Snek Queen. Killed her and attempted to eat her afterwards, I believe. Why should I trust the words of someone who genocided the last of a race of sentient people and then tried to eat them?”
    That she knew that didn't come as a surprise. It was evident she had been observing them for some time. And that she used Sarada's own indefensible actions against her also came as little surprise.

It was frustrating, to say the least, though.

"You shouldn't. Let my actions speak for me," she answered. "My next action in regard will be to revive your people. That you don't believe me now makes no difference. You will see soon enough."

She didn't know if it would work. She was banking a lot on the assumption that the Namekian dragonballs were much more powerful than the Earth ones. There was no guarantee that she would be able to carry out her word. If she couldn't, she had no backup plan.

She recalled the Snek Queen and the anger and anguish in her voice. That Sarada killed her showed an incredible lack of empathy, something she hoped she had developed by now. She would need to; this wouldn't be the last time this happened.

"For what it's worth, I am sorry for what my ancestors did to your people."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That she knew that didn't come as a surprise. It was evident she had been observing them for some time. And that she used Sarada's own indefensible actions against her also came as little surprise.

It was frustrating, to say the least, though.

"You shouldn't. Let my actions speak for me," she answered. "My next action in regard will be to revive your people. That you don't believe me now makes no difference. You will see soon enough."

She didn't know if it would work. She was banking a lot on the assumption that the Namekian dragonballs were much more powerful than the Earth ones. There was no guarantee that she would be able to carry out her word. If she couldn't, she had no backup plan.

She recalled the Snek Queen and the anger and anguish in her voice. That Sarada killed her showed an incredible lack of empathy, something she hoped she had developed by now. She would need to; this wouldn't be the last time this happened.

"For what it's worth, I am sorry for what my ancestors did to your people."
    “Sorry.”

The word came out in a ghosted whisper, Hilda looking at her.

“Sorry matters, and I thank you for it. As to reviving my people....no. It has been too long. Even if Dragonballs could bring them back, and yes I know of them, what would they have? A ruined planet? A ruined history and culture? What of those that survived but died of natural causes? Even the Dragonballs have limits. No, your Highness, reviving my people will not bring them back in spirit. In body, maybe, but the Voran people will die with me, I think.”

A great and terrible sadness comes over her face before she shakes her head.

“No, and in the end even my reckoning is thwarted. It serves only the emptiness in my heart. Here.”

She throws Sarada a small vial of bright pink liquid.

“The antidote.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Sorry.”

The word came out in a ghosted whisper, Hilda looking at her.

“Sorry matters, and I thank you for it. As to reviving my people....no. It has been too long. Even if Dragonballs could bring them back, and yes I know of them, what would they have? A ruined planet? A ruined history and culture? What of those that survived but died of natural causes? Even the Dragonballs have limits. No, your Highness, reviving my people will not bring them back in spirit. In body, maybe, but the Voran people will die with me, I think.”

A great and terrible sadness comes over her face before she shakes her head.

“No, and in the end even my reckoning is thwarted. It serves only the emptiness in my heart. Here.”

She throws Sarada a small vial of bright pink liquid.

“The antidote.”
    It was as she feared. It had been too long for even the dragonballs to revive the Hilda's people. Even worse, the spirit of the people would have been forever sullied. They would have been haunted, traumatized by being slaughtered. Even though it happened hundreds of years ago, to them, it would have been mere moments ago. A life of nightmares depicted the moment they died was no way for the millions of men, women, and children to live.

In the end, in trying to spare Hilda any further loneliness and bitterness, Sarada would have been damning her people to a lifetime of horrific flashbacks and haunting dreams.

Hilda knew this, and that was why she declined. At least she accepted my apology.

Sarada caught the vial filled with a pink liquid. The antidote to the virus that had been inflicted on the Saiyans just weeks ago. For a long while, she stared at it in her hand, at a complete loss for words. Just mere moments ago, Hilda spoke of wanting to inflict the same terror and horror -- the terror of being weak and helpless, and the horror of being at the mercy of stronger enemies -- on Sarada's people as retribution for the Voran people. A crucible, she called it, through which they might grow.

And now, she had a change of heart.

Sarada nodded, a sadden glint in her golden eyes. "Thank you. I can't imagine the pain and emptiness you feel day in and day out, but thank you. I promise we will never commit an atrocity like this again."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When it was finished, and after Sarada had returned back behind the curtain to the tune of the Saiyan so she could speak with Maiz, Pinach, Rutaba, and the Trashcan she vomited in ... Ishtar allowed herself to finally be seen. A dress that had taken many, many hours to properly design, the Oni had done her utmost to make it pair with Sarada's Regal Vestments ... and in the end it certainly did.

"A beautiful dress, a beautiful speech. Thinking back, this is hardly the actions of the Saiyan I recall meeting all those months ago." The Oni offered, softly, before smiling over at her love. "Though in the end I would not have it any other way." Still smiling at Sarada then, the Oni stepped forward before bowing low; raising up a moment later with a goofy grin on her face.

"All I can say now however ... is that I love you, and look forward to what comes next ... My Queen." And at this Ishtar could only chuckle softly.

After all ... Sarada was a Queen now ... it was only a matter of time before she attained the title of Goddess.
    When Ishtar's voice sounded, Sarada stopped in her tracks and turned around. The view she received when her gaze met the Oni was nothing short of breathtaking. Even though her clothing was skimpy in some places, it still looked befitting of someone who was to serve as Queen at some point in the near future. "You..."

At seeing her goofy smile and hearing her call her 'My Queen' -- which was going to make her say a lot when they got around to breaking their bed in -- Sarada felt a swell of love and affection swell in her chest. She took her hand and kissed the back of it softly. "You look so beautiful, my love."

She heard a childish giggle and rolled her eyes.

"So," her father drawled curiously. "This is the... lover you spoke of."

"Yes. Papa, this is Ishtar. Ishtar, these are my parents, Guar and Lettise."

Given their hesitation, it was clear they were having trouble coming to grips with the fact that their daughter was mating with a non-Saiyan. For as disappointed as they were in Parsley, at least she was mating with a purebred. "You're blue," he stated bluntly. "With horns." His face was deathly serious for a very long time, making Sarada fear that he was going to go off the deepend like the typical purebred his age. "Heh." What started as a chuckle soon grew to a reasonably sized laugh. His shoulders shook with mirth. "You have weird tastes in women, girl. Then, who am I to talk?"

Ignoring the cross glare from his life-mate, Guar stepped toward Ishtar and, after giving her a once over, inclined his head. "I've never seen something like you before, but as long as you make my daughter happy, then I don't much care what you are." He glanced at Lettise, then nodded. "Despite what she may say, Lettise feels the same."

Lettise let out a, "Hmph," and walked away. With another nod, Guar followed after her.

Sarada sighed. "Eh, don't worry about her. She'll come around eventually."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Kai sweatdrops but nods.

“A salad it is. Come.”

He leads her and him in and they share a lovely salad meal together.

“How do you know Jinzi then?”
    Praxat follows Kai saying " yum salad." " so where are we headed ?" " the Earthling who drop me here was pretty nice ." " her name was Meagan Te'al." " maybe I should have a quick sparring match with her someday."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-01-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It was as she feared. It had been too long for even the dragonballs to revive the Hilda's people. Even worse, the spirit of the people would have been forever sullied. They would have been haunted, traumatized by being slaughtered. Even though it happened hundreds of years ago, to them, it would have been mere moments ago. A life of nightmares depicted the moment they died was no way for the millions of men, women, and children to live.

In the end, in trying to spare Hilda any further loneliness and bitterness, Sarada would have been damning her people to a lifetime of horrific flashbacks and haunting dreams.

Hilda knew this, and that was why she declined. At least she accepted my apology.

Sarada caught the vial filled with a pink liquid. The antidote to the virus that had been inflicted on the Saiyans just weeks ago. For a long while, she stared at it in her hand, at a complete loss for words. Just mere moments ago, Hilda spoke of wanting to inflict the same terror and horror -- the terror of being weak and helpless, and the horror of being at the mercy of stronger enemies -- on Sarada's people as retribution for the Voran people. A crucible, she called it, through which they might grow.

And now, she had a change of heart.

Sarada nodded, a sadden glint in her golden eyes. "Thank you. I can't imagine the pain and emptiness you feel day in and day out, but thank you. I promise we will never commit an atrocity like this again."
    Hilda nods.

“No, you won’t. I shall be watching, your Highness. One slip, one rung back down the ladder, and you won’t ever see me coming. And there will be no antidote the second time.”

Hilda suddenly seems to step sideways, as if a door existed that Sarada could not see, and vanished.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat follows Kai saying " yum salad." " so where are we headed ?" " the Earthling who drop me here was pretty nice ." " her name was Meagan Te'al." " maybe I should have a quick sparring match with her someday."
    “You are welcome to stay here, we have several spare rooms. As to training, that will be done here.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hilda nods.

“No, you won’t. I shall be watching, your Highness. One slip, one rung back down the ladder, and you won’t ever see me coming. And there will be no antidote the second time.”

Hilda suddenly seems to step sideways, as if a door existed that Sarada could not see, and vanished.
    And just like that, with a warning that made Sarada's heart beat like a drum in her chest, Hilda was gone. She held her breath for several second longer before sliding down the nearest wall and plopping unceremoniously on the floor.

She was silent for several moments, only the sound of her ragged, uneven breathing filling the air. Then, "****."

It was an immense amount of pressure. One slip up, one moment of weakness and Hilda would be back. Sarada would never know it before it was all over. They couldn't relapse back into the old ways. They couldn't. It wasn't negotiable. It wasn't an option.

She called for her personal servant, who arrived moments later. She handed her the vial. "Have that delivered to Turrip immediately. It's the antidote to the virus. Have them produce more. I want it ready by the end of the week."

"Yes, Your Majesty." The young girl nodded and left with haste.

Sarada remained on the ground until Ishtar arrived to find her shivering slightly. She was sure that the Oni already know about Hilda, but she told her everything the woman told her during their conversation. She would tell the council the same story in the morning. It was inperative to impress upon them the direness of their situation.

They could not fail. These cultural improvements had to continue to make improvements. Callion had to change. Langal had to continue making improvements. The older Vocadoan Saiyans had to see the light and bring themselves up to where everyone else was.

Anything less was unacceptable. Any step backwards was detrimental. Not a single Saiyan could lose his or her life. Every soul was at stake.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

And the source was a rather rude blue-haired ... boy, named Thomas.

After the offering of his at best, backhanded compliment however, a purple haired woman joined the group and did what Etrina didn't have the chance to. A thing Ishtar found curious to hear, as she made mention that the Stoltengarde mage had saved this ... Thomas' life. A thing to ask after at a later date, perhaps. After a moment this woman was introduced- along with Thomas- in full, as well. One Helena Blavatsky, and the already annoying Thomas Hubbard. To which Ishtar simply bobbed her head.

"Ishtar."

Stepping a bit closer to the two mages then, the Oni offered a less than subtle sniff in the direction of both, before flashing a small smile. "Etrina speaks true of Helena, at least. The magic that permeates you is of a respectable measure. Thomas however ..." the golden-eyed Oni trailed off before flashing a decidedly more amused smile at the young blue-haired mage, "you are certainly not someone I would consider a peer, so might I be so kind as to ask you remain silent ? I can speak for at least myself and one other, when I say I do not care to hear what you have to say." Ishtar stared at Thomas Hubbard a moment more before stepping back, then.
    "Ouch, shot down before you can even start. Your losing your touch Tomas." Etrina couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly at the situation. "I suppose you saw that coming though......what was it, divination with 95% accuracy 25% of the time?"

"Ha....Hilarious as usual." Tomas shrugged his shoulders, with only a brief look of dismay. "That's 100% of the time, 95% I mean......Oh bugger all." Waving Etrina away with a look of annoyance, Tomas turned a quick eye upon the Oni. "Hrm.....I don't know what she's been telling you about me, but I assure you I am a mage worthy of your attention. It is I who have deciphered the complex patterns of future events. The art of divination, the reading of the future."

"15% of the time, every time." Helena rolled her eyes.

"Feh....I'd say jealousy doesn't befit a lady such as you but I'd be lying on multiple accounts at once."

"Thankfully I've yet to find a single solitary thing I need be jealous about."

"Hag."

"Idiot."

"Harlot."

"Swindler."

The two fling ever more condescending insults at each other as the group stared on, some in utter befuddlement. Etrina for her part put her fingers on her temple and groaned before tilting her head close to Ishtar and whispering to the group. ".........I'm sorry. One thing you get used to around here is the mage family squabbles. You wouldn't know it but these two are practically the best of friends......"

"Bah! Fine Fine! I'll not overstay where I'm not welcome." Tomas let out a sigh, then put on the most charming smile he could muster and gave a casual wave to the group. "Let not this simple minded girl spoil your image of me....should you require any assistance during your stay I am but a call away."

"So Helena ... what is it you have focused your magical studies on ? I must confess I am quite curious." The Oni then asked.
    "Oh? You want to hear about me?" Helena couldn't help but fire the retreating Tomas a smirk, one that seemed to strike him in his undefended back as he let out an annoyed groan. Turned back to Ishtar, Helena smiled excitedly. "Very well then....It has been a long time since I had the pleasure of an interested party. I shall not disappoint your curiosity. I am a student of Channeling and Summoning, but I'm also blessed to be in the position of contact with the highest level beings of the cosmos. From them I learn the truth of the universe, the secrets behind the mundane and the magical."

If Ishtar looked away long enough to catch sight of Etrina, she'd notice the mage making the kill motion with her hand while backing away slowly.

"I've spoken with gods, goddesses and beings that have stepped beyond the veil of time and space. One has even blessed me with a familiar as old as the stars themselves. The Ark Sanat Kumara, the vessel and embodiment of heavenly lord of flames. I'd show you but....well.....it's quite big." Helana let out a chuckle. "Maybe I can show you in the future? I would love to hear your opinion of it. Perhaps you'd also like to read one of the books I've authored as well?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The two fling ever more condescending insults at each other as the group stared on, some in utter befuddlement. Etrina for her part put her fingers on her temple and groaned before tilting her head close to Ishtar and whispering to the group. ".........I'm sorry. One thing you get used to around here is the mage family squabbles. You wouldn't know it but these two are practically the best of friends......"

"Bah! Fine Fine! I'll not overstay where I'm not welcome." Tomas let out a sigh, then put on the most charming smile he could muster and gave a casual wave to the group. "Let not this simple minded girl spoil your image of me....should you require any assistance during your stay I am but a call away."
    As the two tossed every more inflammatory insults at each other, Ishtar simply sighed. Etrina had certainly warned her that the mages of Earth were pretentious, but she said nothing about them being utter children; and really ... even at her absolute worst, even Sarada was more polite. To say nothing of the fact that what the Oni heard now, was not nearly as pleasant to the ears, as when such was offered by Sarada.

... usually as the result of their lovemaking.

This 'dirty talk' she was so fond of, was a lovely thing.

"Oh? You want to hear about me?" Helena couldn't help but fire the retreating Tomas a smirk, one that seemed to strike him in his undefended back as he let out an annoyed groan. Turned back to Ishtar, Helena smiled excitedly. "Very well then....It has been a long time since I had the pleasure of an interested party. I shall not disappoint your curiosity. I am a student of Channeling and Summoning, but I'm also blessed to be in the position of contact with the highest level beings of the cosmos. From them I learn the truth of the universe, the secrets behind the mundane and the magical."

If Ishtar looked away long enough to catch sight of Etrina, she'd notice the mage making the kill motion with her hand while backing away slowly.

"I've spoken with gods, goddesses and beings that have stepped beyond the veil of time and space. One has even blessed me with a familiar as old as the stars themselves. The Ark Sanat Kumara, the vessel and embodiment of heavenly lord of flames. I'd show you but....well.....it's quite big." Helana let out a chuckle. "Maybe I can show you in the future? I would love to hear your opinion of it. Perhaps you'd also like to read one of the books I've authored as well?"
    The Oni snapped out of her lustful thoughts, about the time Thomas wandered off and Helena started in on her ... accomplishments; and what the Oni heard was certainly enough for her to quirk an ear. Mention of summoning, and channeling. Conversation with gods, and goddesses, and the gifting of secrets not for mortals to know. That she was also gifted a familiar by one of these deities was also of some note ... at least until the young woman mentioned the name. A thing she would return to in time perhaps, but an opportunity to have a bit of fun with this Helena Blavatsky had certainly presented itself.

The Oni cracked a rather wide, and amused smile.

"That is quite a list," Ishtar started. "and I will return to the matter of familiars after a moment. Though I will state that I am certainly interested in seeing what it is you have written on the subject, as well as this 'Heavenly Familiar'. For the moment however, I feel compelled to respond with my own ... accomplishments. Though I must profess I am merely one who dabbles in magic. Though what follows is not embellishment. I am physically incapable of verbalized deception."

Clearing her throat, then, Ishtar took on Helena's mannerism and offered her own list of her own:

"I am Ishtar, an Oni of the Timeless Gardens of the Afterlife; and a student of my own curiosity. A former disciple- and ever a Daughter- to the God of Time, I have seen much in my endless life and learned more. I have witnessed the birth and death of stars, watched the rise and fall of countless civilizations, and have myself stepped beyond the veil of Time, Space."

For a moment the Oni nearly lost her composure, her amusement nearly getting the better of her before a soft exhale was offered and she continued.

"Born of Magic, and touched by Destruction itself, I am well versed in all its forms. Wielding might enough to rip stars from the sky, and shatter worlds with a gesture, Gravity itself is my Thrall, and in my wisdom born of long years, and the Hidden Truths; I have seamlessly blended Ki, and Magic to create a 'School' of my own."

The Oni flashed Helena another smile before shrugging her shoulders, then.

"I must confess however, I have not been gifted a a 'Heavenly Familiar', though if I may be frank neither have you. At best the Ark Santa Kumar is a lesser diety, and at best is no more than ten thousand years old. Rather young compared to the stars you speak of ..."

Stepping back, the Oni offered a soft click then, and a moment later Anubis appeared, he didn't tarry long however, and disappearing in a puff of smoke- or darkness- it reappeared at Helena's feet and began to sniff her leg.

"My 'familiar' is merely Anubis, however. A thought-form Daemon, a Tulpa, summoned by me with an offering of power, and blood. Its might mirrors my own, as well. Perhaps a side-effect of the bond we share, and yet ... it is rather adorable, yes ?"

Anubis lifted its head enough for its ears to flop into its face.

"Boof."

The Oni couldn't contain herself any longer, and with a chuckle that gave way to laugher that echoed in the Reception Hall. When it eventually subsided, and everyone was fully aware that the blue woman was amused with herself, she then apologized.

"I am sorry, Helena, I am quite finished. I merely saw an opportunity to amuse myself, and as I am now ... I could not help but take it." The golden-eyed Oni sighed before offering the mage a genuine smile.

"At the least please know I am very impressed with your magical acuity. I would even consider you my better in Summoning, and Channeling at the very least. How long have you been a practitioner of your art ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

When Ishtar's voice sounded, Sarada stopped in her tracks and turned around. The view she received when her gaze met the Oni was nothing short of breathtaking. Even though her clothing was skimpy in some places, it still looked befitting of someone who was to serve as Queen at some point in the near future. "You..."

At seeing her goofy smile and hearing her call her 'My Queen' -- which was going to make her say a lot when they got around to breaking their bed in -- Sarada felt a swell of love and affection swell in her chest. She took her hand and kissed the back of it softly. "You look so beautiful, my love."

She heard a childish giggle and rolled her eyes.

"So," her father drawled curiously. "This is the... lover you spoke of."

"Yes. Papa, this is Ishtar. Ishtar, these are my parents, Guar and Lettise."

Given their hesitation, it was clear they were having trouble coming to grips with the fact that their daughter was mating with a non-Saiyan. For as disappointed as they were in Parsley, at least she was mating with a purebred. "You're blue," he stated bluntly. "With horns." His face was deathly serious for a very long time, making Sarada fear that he was going to go off the deepend like the typical purebred his age. "Heh." What started as a chuckle soon grew to a reasonably sized laugh. His shoulders shook with mirth. "You have weird tastes in women, girl. Then, who am I to talk?"

Ignoring the cross glare from his life-mate, Guar stepped toward Ishtar and, after giving her a once over, inclined his head. "I've never seen something like you before, but as long as you make my daughter happy, then I don't much care what you are." He glanced at Lettise, then nodded. "Despite what she may say, Lettise feels the same."

Lettise let out a, "Hmph," and walked away. With another nod, Guar followed after her.

Sarada sighed. "Eh, don't worry about her. She'll come around eventually."
    Ishtar smiled at Sarada when she took her hand, and offered it a loving kiss.

"Always, for you, love."

That she wasn't ashamed, or embarrassed, to do so in front of Maiz, and the others spoke volumes of how she actually felt. And that itself was worth far more to Ishtar than the position of power her love now found herself in. Though as the result of the kiss, and the giggles that followed the Oni became quickly aware that there was more than simply Maiz, Pinach, and Rutaba watching; and it wasn't long before Sarada made known who they were.

Guar and Lettise, her parents.

Oh ...

There was a noticeable pause however, after Sarada offered an introduction, and in this Ishtar was at least not surprised.

Despite disagreeing with Parsley, there was no doubt confusion- and perhaps even concern- that Sarada, now Queen of the Unified Saiyan Empire, found herself in love with a non-Saiyan. Not even a human at that, something that at least looked somewhat similar to a Saiyan; but something far stranger and far more obviously different. Eventually however, Guar was the first to speak .. and he was quick to point out just how different Ishtar was.

You're blue .... with horns.

Ishtar simply nodded slowly, at this, not quite sure how to respond.

A moment passed then ... and then two. Then all at once Guar began to chuckle softly, before a booming laugh filled the hall; and when it had finally died down Sarada's father offered words of acceptance that thankfully eased at least some of the tension. Unfortunately however, Sarada's mother- Lettise- did not share Guar's acceptance, and offered the man a harsh glare. Though in the end, it was ignored, the Saiyan instead choosing to step forward and give the Oni an once over before offering a more honest- and explanatory- answer. And to that Ishtar at least had something to say.

"There are not many of us found on this side of things, Guar. Though yes ... I have lived long enough to know fully, what I want; and what I want more than anything else, is to provide Sarada with the same happiness and love, she has given me, and for as long as I am alive to give it." Offering her Saiyan love a small smile then, the golden-eyed Oni turned back to Guar just in time to hear Lettise scoff and march off, the man offering a final nod before departing himself.

Letting slip a small sigh, at least somewhat relieved that the father seemed to like her well enough; the Oni turned her full attention back toward Sarada and smiled as the Saiyan then offered some reassurance. "I will simply need to make a point of getting to know Lisette then, I suppose. First however, I feel some time to get used to your ... our ? New home, is in order, My Queen ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“You are welcome to stay here, we have several spare rooms. As to training, that will be done here.”
    Praxat grabs her self a salad and puts a small bit of salad in her mouth using her tongue . as she shallows the small bit of salad her eyes sink into her eye sockets then pop back out. Praxat then looks at the salad in her hands saying " this is good salad but I know what would make it better fried grasshoppers!" " so I can stay here that's nice , because I really don't have a place of my own." " I mean I have a spaceship but I can't really stay in that."

" okay eat salad , rest then training. " " so where exactly is here?" " yeah I know I'm at the lookout, but specifically what area or room we in right now."

OT: Grasshopper salad is totally a thing.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar smiled at Sarada when she took her hand, and offered it a loving kiss.

"Always, for you, love."

That she wasn't ashamed, or embarrassed, to do so in front of Maiz, and the others spoke volumes of how she actually felt. And that itself was worth far more to Ishtar than the position of power her love now found herself in. Though as the result of the kiss, and the giggles that followed the Oni became quickly aware that there was more than simply Maiz, Pinach, and Rutaba watching; and it wasn't long before Sarada made known who they were.

Guar and Lettise, her parents.

Oh ...

There was a noticeable pause however, after Sarada offered an introduction, and in this Ishtar was at least not surprised.

Despite disagreeing with Parsley, there was no doubt confusion- and perhaps even concern- that Sarada, now Queen of the Unified Saiyan Empire, found herself in love with a non-Saiyan. Not even a human at that, something that at least looked somewhat similar to a Saiyan; but something far stranger and far more obviously different. Eventually however, Guar was the first to speak .. and he was quick to point out just how different Ishtar was.

You're blue .... with horns.

Ishtar simply nodded slowly, at this, not quite sure how to respond.

A moment passed then ... and then two. Then all at once Guar began to chuckle softly, before a booming laugh filled the hall; and when it had finally died down Sarada's father offered words of acceptance that thankfully eased at least some of the tension. Unfortunately however, Sarada's mother- Lettise- did not share Guar's acceptance, and offered the man a harsh glare. Though in the end, it was ignored, the Saiyan instead choosing to step forward and give the Oni an once over before offering a more honest- and explanatory- answer. And to that Ishtar at least had something to say.

"There are not many of us found on this side of things, Guar. Though yes ... I have lived long enough to know fully, what I want; and what I want more than anything else, is to provide Sarada with the same happiness and love, she has given me, and for as long as I am alive to give it." Offering her Saiyan love a small smile then, the golden-eyed Oni turned back to Guar just in time to hear Lettise scoff and march off, the man offering a final nod before departing himself.

Letting slip a small sigh, at least somewhat relieved that the father seemed to like her well enough; the Oni turned her full attention back toward Sarada and smiled as the Saiyan then offered some reassurance. "I will simply need to make a point of getting to know Lisette then, I suppose. First however, I feel some time to get used to your ... our ? New home, is in order, My Queen ?"
    Sarada watched Ishtar briefly converse with her father with a small smile. She didn't see her father often. In fact, she was actually surprised to see him. She thought for sure that he would have just called her to tell her congratulations; to actually see him in person always made her smile. A reserved smile, but one nonetheless.

She wished her mother would have been more open-minded, but she supposed that was too much to ask of her. Most Saiyans her age were still coming to terms with having to acknowledge other races as their equals; to learn that her daughter was actually mating with another race was too much for her to handle. Sarada knew that she would come around eventually, which was why she wasn't worried.

The conversation ended with Guar departing after his life-mate. She wished he would stay a little longer, but she knew well that asking a man to stick around to do anything other than eat or fight was a losing effort. "Bye, Papa!" He waved over his shoulder.

"Good luck with that," she answered Ishtar. "But enough about that. It's time for us to get acquainted with our new home."

Pois, who served as former queen Toma's personal servant, approached them. "Hello, Your Highness. My name is Pois, and I will be serving as your personal servant. If you require anything, just tell me and will do my utmost to fulfill it. Right, I'd be honored to show you around the Palace and help you become better acquainted with it."

She had the second most beautiful eyes Sarada had ever seen. Second only to Ishtar's, that was, but still. The rest of her wasn't bad by any means either. Mmm, her boobs were... no, no! She promised to stop ogling other women. "Yes, Pois. That would be satisfactory. Come on, nerds."

Pois showed Sarada, Ishtar, Rutaba, and Pinach around the Palace. Last night, after half an hour straight of begging, Sarada allowed her cousin to stay with them. She didn't have a choice; the girl was going to be in a perpetual depression being separated from her favorite cousin.

The first area was a sitting area where diplomatic guests sat and spoke with the Monarch. The chandeliers suspended from the ceiling were made purely out of the finest cut diamonds. When she swept a hand across the sofa, she hummed softly. It felt like the finest cowhide from the planet Beef, where the Saiyan Empire's beef and beef-related products were produced.

The next room was the dining room, where meals were eaten. This, Sarada felt, was where she was probably going to be spending the most of her time outside of the bedroom. The walls were decorated with portraits of former monarchs Mato, Becbaga, and... "Is that who I think it is?"

"King Vocado, yes. That's actually a recreation. The real one, which was painted over 1,900 years ago, is in a museum on Langal. We found it hidden in the basement a few months ago, tucked away in the back of a safe that itself was hidden behind a false wall."

Pinrit went through every effort to hide Vocado's true past, but apparently didn't make enough of an effort. It wouldn't be long before everyone knew the truth about their past. Hopefully that would be final spark they needed to move on from the ways of Pinrit. "You can't hide the truth, it seems."

After touring the kitchen, private dining room, and private living room, they came across one of the bedrooms. "Oooh, mine!" Rutaba darted into the room and leaped on the bed. "Ah, the bed is so soft and comfy!!"

"Yuck, but it's purple," Pinach argued, grossed out.

"So?"

"Hmph." He then noticed that the room across the hall was also a bedroom. "Then, I'll take this one. It's way more manly than your dumb room."

"I don't know. That couch over there looks kinda girly."

"Your face is girly."

Sarada shook her head. Those two being across the hall from each other meant they should have stayed out of her hair while she was doing important queenly stuff, but then again, she didn't know. There was telling where those two nuisances would pop up.

Finally, the room that Sarada was waiting for, the master bedroom. Everything was made from the finest, most expensive materials money could buy. The bed was the sturdiest bed available, meaning that they could get as rough and wild as they possibly could and it wouldn't break. If it did, then they could always buy another. "Wow, it's beautiful," Sarada said, in awe of the the opulence all around it.

Everything was nice, but it was a little overwhelming. She had always had a simple eye; the less she had, the less she had to worry about replacing things. Around this place, she felt that she had to walk around on eggshells or else she was going to break something that cost a billion green orbs. She was sure that she would get used to eventually, but in the meantime, she was going to feel very uncomfortable.

"So, Pois, how's the soundproofing on this room in particular?" she asked, with a sly look at her consort.

"I'll put it like this, Your Majesty. You can fire your most powerful attack and no one would hear it from the hallway."

"Peeeeerfect. I didn't want know for any particular reason, but it's good to know. Ah, I think that's all for now, thank you."

Pois bowed respectfully and took her leave.

Sarada sighed and sat down on the bed. "Holy ****, this is so soft." She took off the uncomfortable shoes she had been wearing against her will for the last hour and tossed them in the general vicinity of the walk-in closet. "So, what do you think? Is it as overwhelming for you as it is for me?"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 08-02-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Good luck with that," she answered Ishtar. "But enough about that. It's time for us to get acquainted with our new home."

Pois, who served as former queen Toma's personal servant, approached them. "Hello, Your Highness. My name is Pois, and I will be serving as your personal servant. If you require anything, just tell me and will do my utmost to fulfill it. Right, I'd be honored to show you around the Palace and help you become better acquainted with it."

She had the second most beautiful eyes Sarada had ever seen. Second only to Ishtar's, that was, but still. The rest of her wasn't bad by any means either. Mmm, her boobs were... no, no! She promised to stop ogling other women. "Yes, Pois. That would be satisfactory. Come on, nerds."
    Ishtar nodded when Sarada mentioned getting acquainted with the place that was to be their 'home', and almost as if summoned by the sentiment a young, dark-skinned Saiyan appeared. It took several moments- Ishtar staring at her beautiful eyes and breasts, even as Sarada did- at the young woman before her name registered, Pois, which one supposed was fitting given her position. That this servant seemed more than willing to provide her Queen with anything she requested was of momentary consideration- and concern- as well, but such was quickly dismissed when she offered to show them all around the Palace.

"Thank you, Pois."

Pois showed Sarada, Ishtar, Rutaba, and Pinach around the Palace. Last night, after half an hour straight of begging, Sarada allowed her cousin to stay with them. She didn't have a choice; the girl was going to be in a perpetual depression being separated from her favorite cousin.

The first area was a sitting area where diplomatic guests sat and spoke with the Monarch. The chandeliers suspended from the ceiling were made purely out of the finest cut diamonds. When she swept a hand across the sofa, she hummed softly. It felt like the finest cowhide from the planet Beef, where the Saiyan Empire's beef and beef-related products were produced.

The next room was the dining room, where meals were eaten. This, Sarada felt, was where she was probably going to be spending the most of her time outside of the bedroom. The walls were decorated with portraits of former monarchs Mato, Becbaga, and... "Is that who I think it is?"

"King Vocado, yes. That's actually a recreation. The real one, which was painted over 1,900 years ago, is in a museum on Langal. We found it hidden in the basement a few months ago, tucked away in the back of a safe that itself was hidden behind a false wall."

Pinrit went through every effort to hide Vocado's true past, but apparently didn't make enough of an effort. It wouldn't be long before everyone knew the truth about their past. Hopefully that would be final spark they needed to move on from the ways of Pinrit. "You can't hide the truth, it seems."
    The first place Pois offered to show the group, was a sitting area.

Dotted with opulent furniture and fixtures, in ivory white, and brilliant gold; this room seemed more a painting than anything one might find themselves sitting in. That such seemed to be the purpose- a space for visiting diplomats, and the like- however, at least made some measure of sense. The next area however, was wholly strange: a massive table with over a dozen chairs, that seemed to serve as a public dining room. The strangest thing about this room in particularly however, was not the chairs or the distance such implied. It was the paintings of former rulers. Mato, Becbaga, and the original .. Vocado.

The last however was a thing of interest, and something Ishtar would certainly ask her love about later; for now however all she could do was stare at the forgotten Monarch and wonder what could have been.

After touring the kitchen, private dining room, and private living room, they came across one of the bedrooms. "Oooh, mine!" Rutaba darted into the room and leaped on the bed. "Ah, the bed is so soft and comfy!!"

"Yuck, but it's purple," Pinach argued, grossed out.

"So?"

"Hmph." He then noticed that the room across the hall was also a bedroom. "Then, I'll take this one. It's way more manly than your dumb room."

"I don't know. That couch over there looks kinda girly."

"Your face is girly."

Sarada shook her head. Those two being across the hall from each other meant they should have stayed out of her hair while she was doing important queenly stuff, but then again, she didn't know. There was telling where those two nuisances would pop up.
    The next rooms offered were the bedrooms, and unsurprisingly both Pinach and Rutaba quickly set about selecting rooms for themselves. That the two would be accompanying them- after a considerable amount of begging apparently- for the duration of the stay at the Palace, was something of a boon, as well. The familiarity would be good for Sarada as she slowly came to terms with her new station, and what that meant. Though it was of ... some annoyance, that they seemed to be similar to Helena Blavatsky, and Thomas ... whatever his last name was, in regards to their back and forth.

In any case, the rooms selected were of the same opulence as the Diplomatic Seating Area, yet felt surprisingly livable. So when the two Saiyan youngsters had selected rooms for themselves and left Ishtar, and Sarada alone with Pois; the Oni found herself wondering just what the main bedroom- and presumably their bedroom- might look like.

A thing the golden-eyed Oni discovered not a moment later.

Finally, the room that Sarada was waiting for, the master bedroom. Everything was made from the finest, most expensive materials money could buy. The bed was the sturdiest bed available, meaning that they could get as rough and wild as they possibly could and it wouldn't break. If it did, then they could always buy another. "Wow, it's beautiful," Sarada said, in awe of the the opulence all around it.

Everything was nice, but it was a little overwhelming. She had always had a simple eye; the less she had, the less she had to worry about replacing things. Around this place, she felt that she had to walk around on eggshells or else she was going to break something that cost a billion green orbs. She was sure that she would get used to eventually, but in the meantime, she was going to feel very uncomfortable.

"So, Pois, how's the soundproofing on this room in particular?" she asked, with a sly look at her consort.

"I'll put it like this, Your Majesty. You can fire your most powerful attack and no one would hear it from the hallway."

"Peeeeerfect. I didn't want know for any particular reason, but it's good to know. Ah, I think that's all for now, thank you."

Pois bowed respectfully and took her leave.

Sarada sighed and sat down on the bed. "Holy ****, this is so soft." She took off the uncomfortable shoes she had been wearing against her will for the last hour and tossed them in the general vicinity of the walk-in closet. "So, what do you think? Is it as overwhelming for you as it is for me?"
    In the end, the Master Bedroom- as it was called- was rather fantastic.

Colors that blended perfectly and were accompanied by more of that golden filigree, the room was as opulent as any Monarch may have hoped for; and yet like the previous bedrooms felt less like a painting or a show-piece, and more like a place one could sleep in. That the craftsmanship of the furnishings was such that they- Sarada and Ishtar- could mate with all the ferocity as was their wont of late, was also wonderful news ... as was the mention of just how well insulated this room was when it came to sound.

The two could be as loud- and passionate- as they could ever hope to be, and nary a sound would escape beyond the doors.

Cutting Sarada a look then, the Oni subtly offered several amorous thoughts, as she waited patiently for Sarada to dismiss Pois; and when she was gone Ishtar offered a chuckle as Sarada cursed as she offered praises about the quality of the sheets. When the questions came however, there was a few seconds of silence before the Oni's head bobbed in a slow nod.

"It is quite a bit more than I had expected, yes." Ishtar stated, slowly.

"For the majority of my life I have existed with the clothes on my back, and not much else." The Oni sighed then, before slowly closing the distance so she could plop down and sit next to her love, only for her eyes to widen slightly as she felt the fabric against her skin.

".. ****. This is indeed rather soft ... ah ... In any case ..." the Oni corrected course then, quickly.

"I think it is ... a lot to get used to. The lavish lifestyle ... the many rooms. This is all new, and rather strange. Yet I am all the same excited, and for one reason in particular ..." Ishtar trailed off then, before giving her lover a gentle nudge. "I have a beautiful Saiyan to enjoy it with. Which is you, if that is not obvious ... and I will be frank; I will fight just about anyone who intends to take you from me."

The golden-eyed Oni sighed then, and laid back on the bed.

"What do you think, however ? Not just of our new living arrangements, but of the future before us now ?"

Arx Inosaan