Page 193 of 782 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat grabs her self a salad and puts a small bit of salad in her mouth using her tongue . as she shallows the small bit of salad her eyes sink into her eye sockets then pop back out. Praxat then looks at the salad in her hands saying " this is good salad but I know what would make it better fried grasshoppers!" " so I can stay here that's nice , because I really don't have a place of my own." " I mean I have a spaceship but I can't really stay in that."

" okay eat salad , rest then training. " " so where exactly is here?" " yeah I know I'm at the lookout, but specifically what area or room we in right now."

OT: Grasshopper salad is totally a thing.
    “The small kitchen area. Beside us is a small hall that leads to the spare rooms and then the door there leads to a pantry. The hallway also has an foyer that leads back outside.”

Kai finishes and smiles.

“Now then, we’ll teach you what the former Kami taught another who could not fly: how to use controlled ki explosions to further your jumps and to control your falls. From that we can teach flight too if your species is able. We will also work on ki sensing and basic ki attacks.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In the end, the Master Bedroom- as it was called- was rather fantastic.

Colors that blended perfectly and were accompanied by more of that golden filigree, the room was as opulent as any Monarch may have hoped for; and yet like the previous bedrooms felt less like a painting or a show-piece, and more like a place one could sleep in. That the craftsmanship of the furnishings was such that they- Sarada and Ishtar- could mate with all the ferocity as was their wont of late, was also wonderful news ... as was the mention of just how well insulated this room was when it came to sound.

The two could be as loud- and passionate- as they could ever hope to be, and nary a sound would escape beyond the doors.

Cutting Sarada a look then, the Oni subtly offered several amorous thoughts, as she waited patiently for Sarada to dismiss Pois; and when she was gone Ishtar offered a chuckle as Sarada cursed as she offered praises about the quality of the sheets. When the questions came however, there was a few seconds of silence before the Oni's head bobbed in a slow nod.

"It is quite a bit more than I had expected, yes." Ishtar stated, slowly.

"For the majority of my life I have existed with the clothes on my back, and not much else." The Oni sighed then, before slowly closing the distance so she could plop down and sit next to her love, only for her eyes to widen slightly as she felt the fabric against her skin.

".. ****. This is indeed rather soft ... ah ... In any case ..." the Oni corrected course then, quickly.

"I think it is ... a lot to get used to. The lavish lifestyle ... the many rooms. This is all new, and rather strange. Yet I am all the same excited, and for one reason in particular ..." Ishtar trailed off then, before giving her lover a gentle nudge. "I have a beautiful Saiyan to enjoy it with. Which is you, if that is not obvious ... and I will be frank; I will fight just about anyone who intends to take you from me."

The golden-eyed Oni sighed then, and laid back on the bed.

"What do you think, however ? Not just of our new living arrangements, but of the future before us now ?"
    Ishtar had the same idea on how to make the most use out of their sound insulated room. Their night activities stood no risk of being exposed to anyone who happened to be passing by their bedroom door in the dead of night. It was so perfect, it hardly seemed real. She intended on testing this out tonight, just to be sure.

Despite the carnal, perverse excitement she felt at the thought of what was to come tonight -- combined with the promiscuous feelings Ishtar was transmitting -- Sarada still felt a wave of dread whenever she thought about what was to come after. Tomorrow was to be her first day as Queen, meaning she was going to be diving in the deep end of the pool. 28 million people were going to be looking to her to give them as safe, comfortable, and progressive existence as she could manage.

As she could manage... She didn't know what she was going to do. How? Where would she even begin? Economics? Social climate? Race relations? Trade? Diplomatic meetings with other world leaders?

There was so much. It was more overwhelming than the luxuriant building she currently found herself in. On her shoulders was the fate, glory, and pride of an entire race; anyone would crack and buckle under that kind of pressure. She was just a kid, only sixteen! How could she... I've made a serious mistake.

In answer to Ishtar, she sighed heavily and started to get undressed. She tossed the ostentatious pauldron on the floor, then the crown beside it. "I keep thinking I made a mistake going through with that Battle Royale. I should have just bowed out, quit while I was ahead."

Quitting would have been easy and understandable. Everyone knew that she wasn't close to as qualified for the throne as someone like Mato or Senerg or any of the rest of them not named Pinrit. Hell, even he -- as racist and bigoted as he was -- would have been better equipped to handle things than her. At least they had experience; she had absolutely none. Just the thought of tomorrow terrified her.

"The truth is," she continued before hesitating. She bit her lip nervously and looked away. "I'm scared." The word felt ugly and disgusting coming out of her mouth. Fear was something a Saiyan was not capable of feeling, much less admitting. To do both was a blow to her pride. But, Ishtar wasn't going to judge her. She wasn't going to laugh or call her weak or pathetic. It was why she felt comfortable telling her. "I'm scared that I'm going to **** up in some grand way and everything below me is going to suffer for it. Any mistake I make, no matter how big or how insignificant, is going to affect everyone."

She held up the medallions around her neck high enough to look at. It held scratches, dings, and was worn in places -- a testament to its age. Rumor had it that it was worn by Vocado himself when he was King, and was then passed on from monarch to monarch. Two thousand years of royalty wore this necklace, and now, her. She felt small under its weight. She felt unworthy. The former wearers of this simple necklace were men and women of fame, strongest of their generation and the ones that came directly after it. She, while she was the strongest Saiyan in the Empire now -- besides Tasure -- she was only a child. What kind of ruler could a child be? All she wanted to do was mate with Ishtar and fight. That was it. All this other stuff that came with being Queen, she had no use for it.

Yet, it was the position she found herself in. If she half-assed this, people were going to suffer. She loved the Saiyans too much to give this anything less than her best effort. Regardless of whether or not she was worthy of the throne, she was going to be the best damn Queen she could be. "I hope my best is good enough. But, I have you." She wrapped her fingers around her love's hand and squeezed softly. "That's all I need now. I can lose everything right now, but as long as you're with me, I'm happy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “The small kitchen area. Beside us is a small hall that leads to the spare rooms and then the door there leads to a pantry. The hallway also has an foyer that leads back outside.”

Kai finishes and smiles.

“Now then, we’ll teach you what the former Kami taught another who could not fly: how to use controlled ki explosions to further your jumps and to control your falls. From that we can teach flight too if your species is able. We will also work on ki sensing and basic ki attacks.”
    Praxat smiles at Kai saying " sure thing I'm ready." " my master has thought me how to fire energy blasts." " also have some techniques of my own like slamming my opponents with my tongue." " wrapping them with my tongue in spin them like top."

" wrapping them with my tongue send a surge of Ki though my tongue to act as a electric current to zap my opponent." " I can jump in the air and Ki to create a sort of energy stomp." " I can infuse my tongue with Ki to attack my opponents at hyper sonic speeds." "my electric technique strength depends on how much Ki I use ."

" I can also use Ki to increase the effectiveness of my poison. " " come to think of it I only have three techniques that don't require the used of my Tongue. "
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ishtar had the same idea on how to make the most use out of their sound insulated room. Their night activities stood no risk of being exposed to anyone who happened to be passing by their bedroom door in the dead of night. It was so perfect, it hardly seemed real. She intended on testing this out tonight, just to be sure.

Despite the carnal, perverse excitement she felt at the thought of what was to come tonight -- combined with the promiscuous feelings Ishtar was transmitting -- Sarada still felt a wave of dread whenever she thought about what was to come after. Tomorrow was to be her first day as Queen, meaning she was going to be diving in the deep end of the pool. 28 million people were going to be looking to her to give them as safe, comfortable, and progressive existence as she could manage.

As she could manage... She didn't know what she was going to do. How? Where would she even begin? Economics? Social climate? Race relations? Trade? Diplomatic meetings with other world leaders?

There was so much. It was more overwhelming than the luxuriant building she currently found herself in. On her shoulders was the fate, glory, and pride of an entire race; anyone would crack and buckle under that kind of pressure. She was just a kid, only sixteen! How could she... I've made a serious mistake.

In answer to Ishtar, she sighed heavily and started to get undressed. She tossed the ostentatious pauldron on the floor, then the crown beside it. "I keep thinking I made a mistake going through with that Battle Royale. I should have just bowed out, quit while I was ahead."

Quitting would have been easy and understandable. Everyone knew that she wasn't close to as qualified for the throne as someone like Mato or Senerg or any of the rest of them not named Pinrit. Hell, even he -- as racist and bigoted as he was -- would have been better equipped to handle things than her. At least they had experience; she had absolutely none. Just the thought of tomorrow terrified her.

"The truth is," she continued before hesitating. She bit her lip nervously and looked away. "I'm scared." The word felt ugly and disgusting coming out of her mouth. Fear was something a Saiyan was not capable of feeling, much less admitting. To do both was a blow to her pride. But, Ishtar wasn't going to judge her. She wasn't going to laugh or call her weak or pathetic. It was why she felt comfortable telling her. "I'm scared that I'm going to **** up in some grand way and everything below me is going to suffer for it. Any mistake I make, no matter how big or how insignificant, is going to affect everyone."

She held up the medallions around her neck high enough to look at. It held scratches, dings, and was worn in places -- a testament to its age. Rumor had it that it was worn by Vocado himself when he was King, and was then passed on from monarch to monarch. Two thousand years of royalty wore this necklace, and now, her. She felt small under its weight. She felt unworthy. The former wearers of this simple necklace were men and women of fame, strongest of their generation and the ones that came directly after it. She, while she was the strongest Saiyan in the Empire now -- besides Tasure -- she was only a child. What kind of ruler could a child be? All she wanted to do was mate with Ishtar and fight. That was it. All this other stuff that came with being Queen, she had no use for it.

Yet, it was the position she found herself in. If she half-assed this, people were going to suffer. She loved the Saiyans too much to give this anything less than her best effort. Regardless of whether or not she was worthy of the throne, she was going to be the best damn Queen she could be. "I hope my best is good enough. But, I have you." She wrapped her fingers around her love's hand and squeezed softly. "That's all I need now. I can lose everything right now, but as long as you're with me, I'm happy."
    A blessing, and at times curse of the bond they shared, Ishtar felt the fear well before Sarada ever responded.

What the Saiyan said a moment later however, as she quickly stripped out of her new regalia- tossing away her crown and ornate pauldron almost bordering on disdain- was as surprising as it was understandable. Sarada had proven her strength, had shown herself to be the strongest in the Empire, and in so doing had secured her place as Queen; as well as the responsibility of leading the newly unified Saiyan Empire. And in realizing that, she was scared. Scared that she was going to make a mistake. Scared that no matter how big, or small such a mistake might be, it would filter down to the twenty-eight million souls now under her rule and bring suffering and ruin upon them.

Behind that fear too, was the feeling of unworthiness.

A thing that seemed to swell as she held that ancient medallion- battered with time, and age, and conflict- and considered all those who had worn it before, and what it meant now that she found herself wearing it. What that would change ...

Ishtar chose to remain silent then, as Sarada continued to consider things, at least for the moment.

Interrupting the flow of thoughts, and outpouring of emotion would simply serve to stifle it. So the golden-eyed Oni simply nodded along with her head resting gently on Sarada's shoulder; until her Saiyan love signaled the end with a soft squeeze and a simple truth: that it did not matter where she was going, or what happened in the end, so long as Ishtar was there.

The Oni kept silent a moment still, then, opting to let her emotions- love, and a swelling joy- speak for her a moment while she ordered her own thoughts.

"" Ishtar finally got around to saying.

"I have seen many rulers come and go, in my time. Watched them make the mistakes you worry over making. Watched how they handled them, and the hardships borne of them ... and in this you will be no different. You will in time, make mistakes. There will be hardships ..." The Oni said softly, falling silent a moment to nuzzle Sarada softly, and return her comforting squeeze. "That your concern is not that you will fail, but that in your failure others will suffer, is in many ways however, evidence that your best is certainly more than 'good enough'; and in time you will make for a great Queen."

Ishtar chuckled then, and offered Sarada a soft kiss before letting slip a sigh that was equal parts tired, and content.

"Yet, you are not alone to bear this burden. You said it yourself but a few moments before: 'I have you' ... and you certainly do." The golden-eyed Oni said softly, with another happy sigh. "And to me, it does not matter how weak, or strong you feel in the moment ... how unsure. I will be there with you ever step of the way, offering support, and love, and food, and anything else you may need as we find our way forward; because there is no place else I would rather be than right here beside you."

The golden-eyed Oni turned to look at Sarada then, and offered her love a smile as she took both of the Saiyan's hands in her own.

"After all, I love you Sarada, and I can say with no uncertainty that I always will."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

A blessing, and at times curse of the bond they shared, Ishtar felt the fear well before Sarada ever responded.

What the Saiyan said a moment later however, as she quickly stripped out of her new regalia- tossing away her crown and ornate pauldron almost bordering on disdain- was as surprising as it was understandable. Sarada had proven her strength, had shown herself to be the strongest in the Empire, and in so doing had secured her place as Queen; as well as the responsibility of leading the newly unified Saiyan Empire. And in realizing that, she was scared. Scared that she was going to make a mistake. Scared that no matter how big, or small such a mistake might be, it would filter down to the twenty-eight million souls now under her rule and bring suffering and ruin upon them.

Behind that fear too, was the feeling of unworthiness.

A thing that seemed to swell as she held that ancient medallion- battered with time, and age, and conflict- and considered all those who had worn it before, and what it meant now that she found herself wearing it. What that would change ...

Ishtar chose to remain silent then, as Sarada continued to consider things, at least for the moment.

Interrupting the flow of thoughts, and outpouring of emotion would simply serve to stifle it. So the golden-eyed Oni simply nodded along with her head resting gently on Sarada's shoulder; until her Saiyan love signaled the end with a soft squeeze and a simple truth: that it did not matter where she was going, or what happened in the end, so long as Ishtar was there.

The Oni kept silent a moment still, then, opting to let her emotions- love, and a swelling joy- speak for her a moment while she ordered her own thoughts.

"" Ishtar finally got around to saying.

"I have seen many rulers come and go, in my time. Watched them make the mistakes you worry over making. Watched how they handled them, and the hardships borne of them ... and in this you will be no different. You will in time, make mistakes. There will be hardships ..." The Oni said softly, falling silent a moment to nuzzle Sarada softly, and return her comforting squeeze. "That your concern is not that you will fail, but that in your failure others will suffer, is in many ways however, evidence that your best is certainly more than 'good enough'; and in time you will make for a great Queen."

Ishtar chuckled then, and offered Sarada a soft kiss before letting slip a sigh that was equal parts tired, and content.

"Yet, you are not alone to bear this burden. You said it yourself but a few moments before: 'I have you' ... and you certainly do." The golden-eyed Oni said softly, with another happy sigh. "And to me, it does not matter how weak, or strong you feel in the moment ... how unsure. I will be there with you ever step of the way, offering support, and love, and food, and anything else you may need as we find our way forward; because there is no place else I would rather be than right here beside you."

The golden-eyed Oni turned to look at Sarada then, and offered her love a smile as she took both of the Saiyan's hands in her own.

"After all, I love you Sarada, and I can say with no uncertainty that I always will."
    Sarada knew there would be hardships. She knew there would be trials. She knew that things certainly weren't going to be easy all the time. In her coronation speech, she even said as much. Still, realizing an inevitability ahead of time was vastly different from actually living through that inevitability. No matter how well she prepared, there were just too many unknowns in the future to properly ready herself for failure, for the suffering of her people, and the impotent self-loathing that was sure to follow.

In many ways, like Ishtar said, agonizing over the prospect of her people suffering showed that her heart was in the right place. She was more concerned over their well-being than her own legacy. If they flourished, her legacy would be one of success and progress. If they stagnated -- or worse, regressed -- and suffered, hers would be a legacy of failure and untimely youthful inexperience. There was no need for her to worry about her legacy or how others would see her over how her people fared because whether she was seen as a success or failure as a Queen was directly tied to their prosperity.

As such, realizing that helped her concentrate on what was truly important.

What she needed to learn early was not to get down on herself overmuch for the inevitable mistakes she was going to make. If she became discouraged over a rough patch, she may have never gotten out of it in time to correct it and help her empire move forward. It was important she learn to keep her head high and her confidence at a reasonable level. She was sure Maiz was going to slap her upside the head if she got to full of herself.

And knowing Ishtar had so much experience with failed monarchs was a gift on which no value could be placed. Knowing what would work and what wouldn't was a invaluable boon. Having a handful of former monarchs in the council would also be invaluable.

Counting the people she had in her corner made her feel better; at least better enough to smile and kiss her love on the temple. "Thank you, Ishtar. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate this."

She stood and tapped the other necklace around her neck, that magical clothes changing doodad they traveled to see Emma Marie about, and changed into her royal armor. Ah! Being in familiar and more comfortable clothing could never be understated.

She stretched her back -- which she absolutely didn't do to push her boobs in Ishtar's field of vision, by the way -- and sighed contently. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. I actually didn't even eat breakfast and it's almost lunchtime!" The mention of food also didn't help matters. "Let's see how the palace cooks compare to Zaofan, hm."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Saiyan Empire, Part I

The time to return to Earth was growing closer and closer. Sarada only had two weeks left before she had to leave and train, then face Jagam for the survival of the Saiyan race. If she and her friends failed to kill him, her people would surely be slaughtered.

That undeniable truth weighed heavily on Sarada's mind. No matter who she talked to, the crux of the conversation was always that her race's survival rested on her shoulders.

She needed to be stronger. She and Ishtar had been making much use of the state-of-the-art training facility in the basement of the Palace when she had time, but it wasn't enough. Her duties were cutting into her training. She was afraid that she would eventually stagnate and regress. That would have been unacceptable. She had a lot of work to do once she returned to Earth, of that there was no doubt.

Before she could leave, however, there were still some things she needed to do. First and foremost, the thing she had been wanting to do since she became Queen. In front of reports and journalists, she signed the necessary documents to official end her Aunt Enoki's exile, as well as those who followed her into exile. At the time, the Vocadoan government was a vastly different entity. Enoki stood up for what she knew was right, speaking about against the regime and Queen Becbaga for their harsh, unfair treatment of those that were weak and half-breeds. After a while, she left and joined the GP to fight against the Saiyans. Soon after, Becbaga exiled her.

Years later, Sarada officially ended her aunt's exile and allowed her and those with her to stay on any of the Saiyan worlds, if they chose to do so. She hugged her aunt tightly, knowing that her family was finally complete again.

Becbaga was standing close by, awkwardly, and muttered what sounded like an apology.

The next day, Sarada and Ishtar left to spend the rest of their time on the colonies. They spent a few days at each, receiving tours and being briefed by the viceroys on how each planet and the people there were faring. For the most part, all sounded good.

Turrip was probably in the best shape. The Conglomerate left detailed notes of the welfare of the Saiyans there for the viceroy to follow so the transition of power would be as smooth as possible. Economically speaking, it was extremely well off. Trade and jobs in the various technology fields were both booming, and Turrip's exports accounted for a great portion of its income. The people seemed happy, for the most part, though there were some still uncomfortable with having an, in their words, non-intellectual on the throne.

Sarada tried not to take offense, but being called stupid in such a snobbish way irritated her. It was then that she remembered why she hated coming to this place so much. The Saiyans here to just as prideful as every other Saiyan; it was just that their pride took on a different form.

Before they left, they received gifts. Sarada received an experimental teleportation device that would allow her to transport before planets instantly. With a bit of doing, she could even transport to other worlds if she knew the coordinates or had some way to lock onto a fixed location.

The next world was Pepa. While the government had finally stabilized, the people were disgruntled. For years, they had served under a democracy, where they had the chance to choose for themselves who they wanted to rule. If they weren't satisfied with this person, they only had to wait until the next election to vote someone else into office. To have all of that suddenly done away with and to be placed back under a monarch left them all with bad tastes in their mouths.

That was understandable. Sarada admitted that she hadn't give that much thought, but when she did, she found herself agreeing with them.

Still, when she and Ishtar made their official visit, they were hospitable and courteous, treating the young Queen and – more importantly – her consort with the respect and dignity they were both owed. During one of the days, they made a brief visit to the statue of the goddess Tunsar, who had been worshiped by the Arquinians before they were summarily wiped out ages ago. It was a startling reminder that despite of tranquil and peaceful this planet and its inhabitants currently were, their homes were built on the blood and corpses of the race that came before them.

It was a sobering reminder of how checkered the Saiyans' past was, and how they needed to make amends any way they could to make up for it.

As a gift, Sarada received a small angel statue, beautifully crafted by the most skilled artisan on the planet.

Next was Langal. They had been there only a few weeks earlier, but their visit this time was for a different purpose. The main focus on the agenda was working out some kind of federal aid. For years, the planet had been wracked by hurricanes and tsunamis that left many without homes, specifically those that lived on the cost.

Sarada wasn't sure how to go about that. There was already a tax in place, but how much it was varied from planet to planet. When she returned from defeating Jagam, she would need to work out a new tax that was uniform across the Empire. From there, she would decide how much money went where. Relief aid was at the top of the list.

As an aside, she visited the museum she and Ishtar visited before and found that the broken amulet was indeed being kept locked up safely in a triply secure vault under the building. No one but herself, Ishtar, and the curator knew it was there.

The gift they were presented was a beautiful painted of the two of them in a loving embrace. Seeing how... realistically it was portrayed made Sarada's face warm.

The next world was Ruco. A picturesque world with perfect sand, clear water, and clear skies, it seemed to be paradise. It made Sarada afraid of what was happening under the surface. Luckily, there was nothing too bad. The worst of it was that unemployment was unusually high ever since the transition from Queen Senerg to the viceroy. It seemed some were discouraged at having a Vocadoan Saiyan on the throne, and feared a return to the old ways, despite Sarada's speech.

That was fair, she supposed. If Pepa taught them anything, it was that people in power lied all the time to appease the people and get them off their backs. Sarada made a brief statement to reassure them that what she said then was actually how she felt.

Ishtar would notice that of all the worlds they had been on, Ruco was easily the most diverse. It had every race imaginable – Saiyans, Namekians, Arcosians, even humans – so seeing an Oni walking hand in hand with the Saiyan Queen when they were on the beach on night didn't even register on their radar. This was why Sarada was so excited to take Ishtar to Ruco, so she could see that this was the best her race had to offer. Everyone was so accepting and so kind. There were more inter-species pairings on Ruco than anywhere else combined. Half-breeds ran around joyously without fear of reprisal or assault. They were treated as equals by purebreds, and with respect.

It was then that Sarada decided to purchase a home there so she and her love could have a place to rest and relax when the time called for it. That was their gift from the planet Ruco, a beach front property, the very best they had to offer.

She was tempted to visit whatever was left of the Ishisna. Its population had suddenly vanished into thin air, with no clue as to what happened there. There was nothing left, so all they would have been looking at was the remains of its sudden end.

With that in mind, she decided against it, but made a mental note to visit it at a later date so she could see if it would be possible to salvage what was left.

Last and certainly the least anticipated visit was to Callion. It went... far worse than she expected it to. Which was saying something, because she was expecting the absolute worst.

The moment they arrived, their ship was pelted with rocks, rotten eggs, spoiled milk, and rancid meat. The native Saiyans jeered and cursed at them; the brunt of their fury was directed at Ishtar. Callion was notorious for being extremely unwelcoming to outsiders and non-Saiyans. They were also furious that a non-Saiyan was Sarada's consort, and that it seemed likely that they would pair. To them, the mere thought of serving a meat-mixer as Queen disgusted them.

Sarada felt herself growing incensed, but knew that lashing out and attacking – or even killing one who had the audacity to toss a feces filled balloon, which thankfully missed, at Ishtar – them in retaliation would not only make the situation far worse, but also reflected badly on her. If she wanted to bring these... these savages to her side of things, then she needed to lead by example.

Hilda's words rang clearly in her mind. If they regressed, it was all over for them. While she was there, there were very loud rumblings from Pinrit's family that they were going to take their planet back and secede from the Empire. If that happened, they would surely go on to form their own rival empire, which would undoubtedly include slaughtering countless innocent people.

Because of their savage, brutal disposition, the Saiyans on this world were far, far weaker than anywhere else. The economy depended on war in the past; with that done away with, they were impoverished. They were currently in the middle of a depression, which only made them more furious at Sarada, as she was the embodiment of the decision that put them in this position in the first place.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Saiyan Empire, Part II

Any attempt to work on solutions during her meetings with the viceroy were interrupted by loud, rowdy protests outside the capital building at the top of Mt. Pinrit. Cries for Queen Parsley were loud and clear. It was startling, but not surprising. She supposed she had been spoiled by the progress Vocado had been making, but this only made her hark back to her childhood. It wasn't a pleasant trip down memory lane.

Before they thankfully departed, they were “treated” to the shocking, sudden public execution of a pair of half-breed children, both of which couldn't have been older than six. Their parents – the mother of which had been painted blue and had goat horns superglued to her forehead – were slaughtered next, their bodies fed to rabid animals.

Sarada was shell-shocked by the horrendous display, then grew livid when they started to move towards her. “Enough,” she uttered sharply. With a sweep of her hand, she sent a powerful wave of concussive force that sent the incoming savages flying back. Her power made their look infantile in comparison, as did Ishtar's. They both could have slaughtered this entire planet if they wanted to.

Sarada had half a mind to do exactly that. Just kill everyone in sight, then plant more Saiyans there to start over on the right foot. It was the Saiyan way, after all, the beloved way of Otatop these people touted so much.

No. That... that wasn't how she should have gone about it. That was the easy way. She needed to do this the right way if the change was going to be most effective. It was going to take a long, long time, but these people would see the light.

They mercifully departed, en route to Earth. As she left, she contacted Vocado and ordered that a small battalion of Super Elites be sent to Callion to protect the viceroy and quash any uprising that may come in the future.

With that done, she sent the notes she collected during her visit to Mato for him and the others to look over while she was gone. Once Jagam and his ally were dead, she would start figuring out where the Saiyan Empire needed to go, and what to do to get it there. Callion needed the most work, so they would spend the most time focusing on that.

“I'm sorry,” she said to her beloved when they finally departed from that hellscape. “I didn't realize they were so... I'm sorry you had to see that.”

She had probably encountered worse – to the point that the displays there were likely seen as childish – but that didn't make Sarada feel any better. She leaned over and kissed Ishtar on the side of the mouth. “I'll fix things there. I don't know how, but I will.”
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat smiles at Kai saying " sure thing I'm ready." " my master has thought me how to fire energy blasts." " also have some techniques of my own like slamming my opponents with my tongue." " wrapping them with my tongue in spin them like top."

" wrapping them with my tongue send a surge of Ki though my tongue to act as a electric current to zap my opponent." " I can jump in the air and Ki to create a sort of energy stomp." " I can infuse my tongue with Ki to attack my opponents at hyper sonic speeds." "my electric technique strength depends on how much Ki I use ."

" I can also use Ki to increase the effectiveness of my poison. " " come to think of it I only have three techniques that don't require the used of my Tongue. "
    “Interesting. Well then, let us begin.”

OT:

We will do a bit of a time skip to indicate your training as the next several months go by until Jagam, the evil Saiyan hybrid, shows up.

Over the six months of training, you’ll learn what Kai discussed with you and you’ll gain one new attack of your making. When I post the PL’s next your training here will be reflected.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default The Path Home, Part 1

She kissed Ishtar softly. “I'll see you later, love.” She wasn't sure what the Oni was going to get up to. Whatever it was, she was sure she wasn't going to find trouble; or trouble that she couldn't immediately handle.
    In what became something of a trend in the days and weeks after the Coronation, Sarada would offer Ishtar a few minutes worth of love and affection in the morning, only to leave Oni behind as she was swept up in her Queenly duties.

Which meant that for the better part of the day, the Oni was alone.

For the first few days, this meant she was not wholly sure what do do with herself, and so she simply set herself to wandering the estate in a bid to familiarize herself with it. Ishtar learned quickly however, that regardless of how 'alone' she seemed to be during these wanderings, it was never really so. A servant- be it Pois, or some other- was but a word away, willing to offer anything and everything they could to the best of their ability regardless of what it turned out to be ... and while this 'blank check' as it were, was something the Oni considered exploring, in the end she opted against it. After all, it was not something she wished to have, absolute power over another's decisions. That she had little physical needs, and even less in the way of wants, similarly made the necessity of these servants something bordering pointless. So as Ishtar continued her wanderings she also made a point to acquaint herself with each of the servants, ensuring that by the end of those few days she knew each by name, and more importantly; that they understood that while she was Consort to the Queen, she was not some Blue-skinned Taskmaster that required service hand and foot, and at all hours. Simply an Oni who might occasionally need something.

A thing they all, Pois included, were rather relieved to hear, once it was made known.

Beyond that, however- and after those first few days- Ishtar found her morning and afternoon routine largely unchanged.

In the morning she'd rise with Sarada, and meditate. When Sarada was then pulled away for the various morning meetings, the golden-eyed Oni would tarry awhile behind then- occasionally making use of the shower to tease the Saiyan- before making her way down to the state-of-the-art Training ... Basement. A place reminiscent in may ways to the training area Jinzi had allowed them to make use of- and ultimately destroy- Ishtar took to this place with an ease, and almost eagerness. Her aim after all, despite all of the changes that had taken place, had not changed: to grow strong enough to confront Genesis should she ever need.

So with that, and with the assurance that this training room had been enough for the former king, Mato, to train his Hitozaru form up; Ishtar immediately set about working on the one thing she had been unable to for fear of collateral damage: Aēšma Xēš(h)m.

And in this at least, much progress was made.

With no fear of collateral damage, or bringing harm to others, Ishtar was able to allow Aēšma to run its full course, even as she slowly attempted to gain control over it. And it was a painful process to be sure, the fires of wrath burning her up the same as they had before; yet after each activation the Oni was able to drag her battered body to one of the many state-of-the-art healing tanks, fully restoring her heath between each use of the Aēšma, staving off that ending that had come to be once before. So it was then, that by the time Sarada joined her in training- when such was allowed- Ishtar was well on her way toward controlling it. It would take much longer than a few weeks training before such was managed, of course, and yet the boost to the Oni's confidence as well, that this afforded ... was plain for all to see.

In the afternoon, came the selfsame refinement period that had seen to improvements of magic, and self; and while the golden-eyed Oni continued to the trend as she had the months preceding ... there was not much more to speak of, here, such was her focus on the fixing Aēšma Xēš(h)m.

Then, once that few hours of reflection was finished, Ishtar then spent the majority her afternoons working to get better acquainted with Guar, and Lettise. And unsurprisingly, doing so with the former proved to be far easier than with the latter. After all, Guar with the typical male Saiyan. If he was not fighting, he was eating. So with that known- and a rudimentary plan already formed- Ishtar quickly established herself as a 'friend' to Guar, through sparring and devouring the Palace pantry, afterwards. That the Oni was stronger, similarly aided her in their sparring, as well; allowing Guar a chance to go 'all out', a definite plus for him.

With Lettise, however, it was less to do with sparring, and eating and more to do with Ishtar needing to change the woman's opinion of what she was.

An outsider.

A non-Saiyan.

... in a relationship with her daughter, Queen Sarada.

And it was an uphill battle to be sure.

For the longest time, Ishtar could barely get a word out without being met with a 'huff', some form of cutting glare, or Lettise simply walking off. Yet she persevered regardless, and over time (and with a considerable amount of help from Guar), Lettise slowly pulled back on her outward disdain, and formative steps were made by the Oni, and Saiyan mother, to get to know one another. And as the weeks progressed this slowly- but surely- Ishtar worked up a friendship with Guar, and a developed a ... workable relationship with Lettise; the Saiyan eventually coming to respect Ishtar for who she was, the strong blue-skinned, golden-eyed woman who was in love with her daughter ... while also being grudgingly happy that her daughter, Sarada, had found someone to love.

The final part of Ishtar's routine however, was the evenings.

While Queen Sarada was usually exhausted, after her day of diplomacy and plan-making, night-time was theirs to do with as they saw fit. So Ishtar took to it with an eagerness, usually finding herself comforting the young Monarch- and her love- as they discussed the events of the day, and whispered sweet nothings between each other. And eventually, as the night progressed with the two wrapped up in each other's arms, the troubles of the day took a backseat so simply enjoying one another's company; the two usually choosing to lay together staring up at the dazzlingly beautiful chandelier until both fell asleep. Over time however, and as Queen Sarada slowly grew into the position- and took to the responsibilities that came with it, with more ease- the exhaustion the Saiyan entered the Master Bedroom with at the end of the day; began to fade until it was bordering non-existent. Which in many ways was a beautiful thing to see. It was after all, the slow and steady realization of a thing the Oni had offered that first night, and proof that her Saiyan love would undoubtedly become the Queen she hoped to be.

As the nights continued on in this manner as well, the two finding comfort in each other's embrace; Ishtar felt too the depth of Sarada's affection, and it was as simple as it was surprising.

She wished to pair.

There was no knowing when, of course; the position Sarada now found herself in was time-consuming, to say nothing of the lingering issues with inter-species relationships, and yet the desire for them to be more than 'simply together' was something that could not be ignored. And that in the end was more than fine, with Ishtar. She said it as often as she could after all, that she wished for nothing more than to be with Sarada for as long as she could, and pairing- becoming life-mates- was certainly the next logical step. It was just a matter of when, at this point ... and really, the golden-eyed Oni didn't mind waiting.

(continued below)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Default The Path Home, Part 2

It was also during this few weeks that a day of singular importance arrived, and brought with it a considerable amount of panic for the golden-eyed Oni:

Sarada's Birthday.

It wasn't the day itself that had Ishtar nervous however, her Saiyan love's birthday had been a thing long since discussed, and the Oni had certainly put in a concerted effort into preparing for ... yet it was those preparations that had her so nervous. A birthday was one of those things the Oni had heard about- and seen throughout various cultures- yet had only ever taken part in with Sekhmet, and five thousand years removed as those traditions were; Ishtar had no idea what she was doing.

So in the end, she sought out Pois.

And the Saiyan was happy to help- even amused at how pensive and innocent the Oni was- when Ishtar stepped forward to ask her questions; and she spent a considerable amount of the morning explaining the two customs that carried the most importance. That of gift giving, and that of cake.

The former was simple enough, gift giving was a thing that was familiar to Ishtar ... and this seemed to simply be an offering of gifts to commemorate the passage of another solar year. Ishtar even had a few ideas on what it was she might offer. The latter however, was not something she was overly familiar with. She knew what it was of course, a fluffy dessert made from a variety of things like eggs, and milk that was usually covered in a creamy sugar-based thing called 'frosting' ... and yet she had no idea how to make it.

Thankfully in this endeavor too, Pois proved to be a gift beyond most.

Before the afternoon rolled around, the Saiyan servant taught Ishtar how to use the ovens in the kitchen, as well as where to find the best information on how to prepare the proper cake. So by the time the Oni had exhausted her questions, she had a rudimentary idea on how to go about crafting what it was she'd planned for the evening. With a promise that she'd clean the kitchen after it was she was finished- much to Pois, and the other servant's joy- she quickly set about making huge mess. Though when she was finished, she'd certainly outdone even her own meager expectations.

All that remained to be done was the final preparations.

So when Sarada returned from her daily duties that evening, the first thing she'd find waiting for her in the Master Bedroom, is the massive birthday cake Ishtar had spent the entire afternoon destroying the kitchen to make And in many ways the ornate dessert- and the note encouraging Sarada to dig in- served to do what the golden-eyed Oni had intended them to do. And as Sarada was lost in the dessert- clearly the thing she tackled first after quickly slipping out of her armor- the Saiyan was largely oblivious when Ishtar herself slipped into the room and sprawled out on the bed ... so when it was that the Saiyan Monarch was finally finished, she finally caught sight of Ishtar.

In the end, the Oni had settled upon a fairly simple present: herself.

Though it was not simply that- the Saiyan knew well the body belonged to her, and her alone after all- and accompanying her on the bed were a variety of things. Whipped cream, melted chocolate, cherries ... to say nothing of the various 'tools', that could also be seen. And when Sarada fully understood what it was all for, the Aka Manah giving a fair indication of such; Ishtar chuckled. "It seems my Queen enjoyed her Birthday Cake ... perhaps now she might enjoy unwrapping her present ... and do not worry, I have seen to securing the day for us, tomorrow. This night will end only when you wish it to."

---

By the time Sarada's Birthday ended, and the next day rolled around; the Master Bedroom was in ruins.

Despite assurances that the furnishings were unbreakable, and despite promises that no sound would escape into the hall; all that remained standing was a single ornate chair. The rest was a mess of tattered fabric and splintered woods and metals, and plastics ... and everyone in the Palace knew why. When Ishtar recovered then too the following day, along side her soft kisses and whispered sweet nothings; she also offered Sarada another present: a pair of Katchin Bracers.

And so it was that Ishtar passed her first Birthday with Sarada, in the ruin of the Vocadan Palace's Master Bedroom.

(continued below)

Arx Inosaan

Default The Path Home, Part 3

There was an incident that took place some weeks in however, that sent ripples through the newly unified nation, and proved to be the first test- of many- for the new Queen.

When he left, Sarada and Maiz were left alone again. “A biological contagion. The one thing Saiyans can't defend against,” the latter said quietly.
    Without warning, a contagion that drained a Saiyan of their strength, and their natural immunity to other contagions ripped through the population.

That the source was known- an elderly Saiyan named Pea- did not seem to help besides. What proved to be more troubling than the disease itself however, was that an Offworlder named 'Hilda', seemed involved, the old man mentioning her odd questioning and even odder manner in the moments before his unconsciousness; which among other things did nothing to improve upon the impression of other offworlders, to a Saiyan population currently attempting to free itself of old xenophobia. Despite all of this however, Sarada took to the challenge without flinching. Within the first hour of learning about the disease, the Saiyan established a press conference. Not soon after she immediately began quarantine procedures to slow the transmission of this newfound affliction. The actions of a calm mind- with the backing of several more- winning out over any fear she may have had of faltering ... and so it was that Sarada began to show signs of being the leader Ishtar knew she would be..

Unfortunately however, despite Sarada's quick response to the threat, as time progressed there was seemingly no cure in sight. Saiyans continued to contract this mysterious disease, only to find themselves stripped of strength and health; and many began to wonder, and worry if the Unified Saiyan Empire would be crippled before it ever truly began.

Sarada remained on the ground until Ishtar arrived to find her shivering slightly. She was sure that the Oni already know about Hilda, but she told her everything the woman told her during their conversation. She would tell the council the same story in the morning. It was imperative to impress upon them the direness of their situation.
    Soon after attempts at a cure had begun, however, the cause- and cure- were found; and in the end the fear that the Offworlder Hilda, had been involved were well founded.

Though to say Hilda's actions were unwarranted were, perhaps, a bit much. As Sarada explained- after Ishtar found her love sat on the floor against the wall, shivering- the last living soul of the ruined Vorna, had come to enact a ... revenge of sorts. To use this sickness- a sickness of frailty and weakness- to force the Saiyan species into a crucible to see whether or not they would see themselves altered, or burnt to cinders. That Sarada had managed to express that she, unlike most of the species, was filled with an empathy enough to understand and even sympathize however ? Had seemed enough to sway this .. Vornan, and so she had seen it within herself to offer the cure. Though not without warning. A single slip, or evidence of regression; and the species would assuredly burn.

When it was all said and done however, and when Ishtar had comforted the quivering Sarada and expressed that no such thing would come to pass; whatever considerations the golden-eyed Oni felt she needed to make in light of Hilda's Ultimatum took a backseat to dispensing the cure.

A thing Ishtar specifically requested- to Queen Sarada, and ultimately the Council- be taken on by the Queen, the Oni herself, Gangal and her family, and those with strong ties to Offworlders.

It was a simple thing in the Oni's mind, after all, while it would certainly be known that the Oni's and those with half-breed/Offworlder sympathies had certainly not devised the cure themselves; the fact that they were willing to assist would hopefully- and it was certainly a hope- plant a seed. A thing necessary to save the Empire from Hilda's return if the golden-eyed Oni herself proved inadequacy in doing so. In the end however, it did not matter. Whether or not the Saiyans immediately had a change of heart, was not the reason the cure was offered. Nor was it the reason Ishtar- and the others- gave the cure to those afflicted freely while occasionally subjected to slurs mattered less. It was simply a task that needed doing, and showing that those in power were willing to care for the people was the best thing to be done, beyond simply dispensing the cure.

So when it was all said and done, and every last one of the twenty eight million had been given out the cure; Ishtar couldn't have been more proud of her love.

The time to return to Earth was growing closer and closer. Sarada only had two weeks left before she had to leave and train, then face Jagam for the survival of the Saiyan race. If she and her friends failed to kill him, her people would surely be slaughtered.
    The remaining two weeks passed rather smoothly in light of what had come before; and yet the tension that began to build as they days grew ever closer to Jagam's arrival on Earth was something that couldn't be ignored.

Almost everywhere Sarada turned, it seemed like someone had something to say about how important it was that she put the Saiyan Slayer down.

Yet and still, even as the stress- and frustration at not being able to train properly- began to mount, the Oni's lover had her duties to attend to. An endless procession of meetings, and status updates; cutting into what time the two could sequester for themselves to make use of the facilities in the basement. At the least however, a thing that Sarada had been waiting- and hoping- to do since she had attained the crown was finally managed; and in a single day the young Monarch saw to lifting the exile her aunt, Enoki, had been forced into. And as much as it served to remind the Saiyan Empire that those who cared for the lives of others were not to be shunned, it saw to it that a family that had been separated by bigotry was finally reunited.

No sooner had the decree been passed however, and Enoki had set foot upon Vocado once more; Ishtar and Sarada saw themselves whisked away on a tour of the Empire, the aim to spend a few days on each planet under the Queen's control so she could get an idea how of well the transition was going.

Turrip was probably in the best shape.
    And for the first planet, Turrip, it was plain for everyone to see that the transition was going smoothly.

Ignoring the fact that the Saiyans- as a whole- on this planet looked down their nose at Sarada, for the perceived differences in intelligence, the planet's economy and even the way the Conglomerate handled the hand-off, were all operating as they needed to. There was nary a hiccup, nor was there much in the way of protests over Sarada's approach to inter-species relations. And while the continued looking down on, of Sarada and Ishtar was certainly annoying, it was but a minor thing. So it was that the few days they spent on the planet itself were pleasant enough. Upon leaving, too, Sarada was offered a gift, and it was certainly a worthwhile one. A teleportation device that would allow her to jump between the planets in the Empire, with the ability to- with the proper set up- jump between multiple planets as well.

The first of several however, Ishtar found herself accompanying Sarada to the next world.

The next world was Pepa.
    And on Pepa, Ishtar was able to see the beginnings of discontent in the Empire.

A formerly democratic planet, the inhabitants were none to pleased with the return to a monarchy. That the government found itself achieving an equilibrium served to lessen the blow however, and that Ishtar found herself treated as well- if not better- than she had been on Turrip at least proved that despite their legitimate issues with the sudden shift; the Pepans were at least open to the reform and divergence from the old ways ... despite it being a large part of the planet's culture as a whole, as evidenced by the brief visit to the statue of an Old Goddess- Tunsar- that had been worshiped by the long dead Arquinians. As with Turrip, before leaving Sarada received a gift, and the small, masterfully crafted statue of an 'angel' that was offered caused the Oni to quirk an eye ... it was clearly not something one would have expected from the Saiyans, after all; and yet they had crafted something uniquely beautiful.

(continued below)

Arx Inosaan

Default The Path Home, Part 4

Next was Langal.
    The third planet was one the Oni was already familiar with, and yet in many ways it was nice for her to be back.

Langal after, all was a planet that was at least comfortable with the idea of an Offworlder, and even one who was in a relationship with a purebred Saiyan. That the place too, now served as the hiding place for an amulet that contained echoes of Ishtar's fallen kin, too, made the place worthy of remembrance ... and thankfully the Museum's Custodian had kept his word, hiding the thing away so well that only himself, Sarada, and the golden-eyed Oni even knew it was there. The reason fro the trip however, was not another vacation. It was to hammer out the beginnings of a Federal Aid program. That there was a tax in place certainly complicated affairs, and yet Sarada handled the conversations as diplomatically as she could given the circumstances. So it was that when it came time for them to depart, the beginnings of a flat tax shared by all in the 'Commonwealth' was already in the formative stages.

On leaving however ... there was one minor hiccup.

When the parting gift was offered- an almost realistic portrait of Sarada, and Ishtar both clinging to each other in a loving embrace- the golden-eyed Oni found herself muttering a curse under her breath as she felt both her own cheeks flush red with heat, and felt Sarada's do much the same.

With yet two more planets to visit however, they did not tarry on Langal long, and the next planet on the list was:

The next world was Ruco.
    And Ruco was a paradise.

Halfbreeds of all kinds frolicked on the picturesque beaches, and their parents- mixtures of Saiyans, Namekians, Arcosians and even Humans- walked hand-in-hand without even slowing down to gawk at the blue-skinned, golden-eyed, two horned Oni. And despite the fear from Sarada, that this was the woes of Ruco were far worse than appearances implied ... the worst of it in the end, was a higher unemployment rate, and the source was nothing more than a worry that the Saiyans would return to their warlike nature. A thing the Saiyan Monarch- Ishtar's love- was quick to counter with a brief statement on the matter and an assurance that such would never come to be again.

Nights on Ruco were unlike the nights on the previous worlds, too, with Ishtar being all but yanked around- hand in hand- with Sarada, as she showed her the beaches by firelight, and the best of what Ruco had to offer ... and in many ways it was a hopeful thing. After all, if the Saiyans here could move past their bigotry, the rest of the species could as well. The people of Ruco also offered Sarada the best gift, as well, a beachfront property, the best money could buy, that would serve as a retreat and summer home for the two should they ever feel a need to get away and in this ... Ishtar couldn't help but grow excited at the chance to properly use it.

Sadly however, this was not the last world the duo needed to visit, and with a flurry of fond farewells, the two departed.

Technically, the next world to visit should have been Ishisna, as well.

Yet it had been made known now, that the planet was a ruin, and all the Saiyans who had lived there had suddenly vanished into thin air. So instead Sarada opted against stopping- not wishing to visit a ghost-world, understandably- and so they headed off instead, to visit the final planet ...

And what a nightmare Callion was.

The moment they arrived, their ship was pelted with rocks, rotten eggs, spoiled milk, and rancid meat. The native Saiyans jeered and cursed at them; the brunt of their fury was directed at Ishtar. Callion was notorious for being extremely unwelcoming to outsiders and non-Saiyans. They were also furious that a non-Saiyan was Sarada's consort, and that it seemed likely that they would pair. To them, the mere thought of serving a meat-mixer as Queen disgusted them.
    Before they even set down, those who had bothered to be there for the arrival of the Queen Regent, and her Consort, began to pelt the craft with rotten food, spoiled dairy, and a considerable number of rocks. Those Saiyans purebred on Callion even went to the trouble of offering jeers, and curses; of which Ishtar was grateful at least, were largely directed at her.

Ishtar herself cared little for the thrashing of the disgruntled Saiyans, it was something she was familiar with to an extent after all ... and while the echoes of the Moonsworn's festering hate was plainly evident in the hearts of these Callion Saiyans; there was little they could do beyond their petty torments and childlike tantrums. Yet as the Oni- and Sarada- found themselves subject to this treatment however, she could not help but respect her lover's restraint.

It would be so easy for her- and well within her right- to simply erase this planet.

She was certainly strong enough, without even needing to transform into an Oozaru, and yet it seemed she had reasoned, and wisely, that such a display of force would do nothing more than pour oil on the fires of rebellion. So instead she focused on doing what she could to help elevate Callion to the status of the other worlds. After all, given their nature, and the war-economy they relied on ... they were impoverished, hungry, and seeking to blame their current status on anything- and anyone- other than their own bigotry.

Though they certainly did not make such easy.

As Sarada began her negotiations- with Ishtar watching closely, and offering what aid was allowed- riots and loud rumblings of revolt, and of Pinrit's return to the lead of Callion rippled through the masses, and it was understood by all that if they succeeded in that endeavor; a rival faction would be born. Undoubtedly leading to a regression, and known to all who stood on Sarada's Council ... the return of Hilda, and the end of the Saiyan Empire as a whole. These riots too, interfere with any attempts by Sarada to find solutions to their troubles, those who disagreed- most of the population- even chanting for 'Queen Parsley'. So with nothing to be done, and their presence clearly not welcomed, Sarada and Ishtar did not tarry long. Yet as they departed, the Callion Saiyans found it within themselves to offer a 'gift'.

Before they thankfully departed, they were “treated” to the shocking, sudden public execution of a pair of half-breed children, both of which couldn't have been older than six. Their parents – the mother of which had been painted blue and had goat horns super-glued to her forehead – were slaughtered next, their bodies fed to rabid animals.
    The execution was jarring, the slaughter of children- and the mother who was 'dressed up' to look like Ishtar herself- serving to simply anger Ishtar. That she could not reach the woman, and her family in time to at least offer them a farewell- and apology for causing them to suffer such a fate- and was then forced to watch as the corpses were then ripped to pieces by feral animals too, simply served to focus that anger into a familiar rage ... After all, this display in the end was simply the realization that despite five thousand, one hundred, and eighteen years ... nothing at all had changed. The selfsame Xenophobia, and bigotry that had led to Ishtar's ending of an empire, was still a pervasive thing, infecting the minds and actions of thousands ... millions; and despite knowing that it was not the proper way now ... there was only one way Ishtar knew, and understood, how to rectify it.

So when the throng pressed in, no doubt in an attempt to grab the Queen and Her Consort for execution, Ishtar lifted her hand.

"Si-"

Sarada was shell-shocked by the horrendous display, then grew livid when they started to move towards her. “Enough,” she uttered sharply. With a sweep of her hand, she sent a powerful wave of concussive force that sent the incoming savages flying back. Her power made their look infantile in comparison, as did Ishtar's. They both could have slaughtered this entire planet if they wanted to.
    Thankfully however, before Ishtar could finish speaking, Sarada prevented history from repeating by buffeting those ... mongrel Saiyans ... away with a gesture.

Reigning herself in then, the golden-eyed Oni simply turned her back and walked off towards the ship ...

(continued below)

Arx Inosaan

Default The Path Home, Part 5

They mercifully departed, en route to Earth. As she left, she contacted Vocado and ordered that a small battalion of Super Elites be sent to Callion to protect the viceroy and quash any uprising that may come in the future.

With that done, she sent the notes she collected during her visit to Mato for him and the others to look over while she was gone. Once Jagam and his ally were dead, she would start figuring out where the Saiyan Empire needed to go, and what to do to get it there. Callion needed the most work, so they would spend the most time focusing on that.

“I'm sorry,” she said to her beloved when they finally departed from that hellscape. “I didn't realize they were so... I'm sorry you had to see that.”

She had probably encountered worse – to the point that the displays there were likely seen as childish – but that didn't make Sarada feel any better. She leaned over and kissed Ishtar on the side of the mouth. “I'll fix things there. I don't know how, but I will.”
    Silent since departure, when Sarada offered her soft apologies the Oni simply looked down at the Monarch, and offered her a small- if sad- smile.

"Please do not worry over what happened on Callion, Little Love. While the displays are different, the sentiment is one I have seen before." When Sarada then kissed the side of her mouth, Ishtar took the Saiyans hand in her own and offered it a loving squeeze.

"The silver-lining, is that what the Moonsworn managed five-thousand years ago, will not happen here. So do not worry, we will certainly fix it."

They had to, after all.

Wishing to forget what she had just witnessed however- and wanting to forget the memories it had dredged back up- Ishtar nuzzled her lover's head gently before asking. "What do you think the others will say, when they learn of what you have become ?"

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Interesting. Well then, let us begin.”

OT:

We will do a bit of a time skip to indicate your training as the next several months go by until Jagam, the evil Saiyan hybrid, shows up.

Over the six months of training, you’ll learn what Kai discussed with you and you’ll gain one new attack of your making. When I post the PL’s next your training here will be reflected.
    Six months later Praxat is at the Lookout looking up at the sky saying " learn those controlled Ki explosions will did help improved my jumping and landings." " usually before learn how to do that I just let gravity and the wind dictate where I landed." " learn how to fly was pretty exciting , but at first it was a bit nauseous." " My Ki sensing has Improve."

"learn more basic Ki attacks was great and I even develop a new technique."

OT: haven't thought up this technique yet . first choice electrified blasts of Ki , second choice. inflate her muscle and bone mass with infuse Ki result in a temporary power up , third choice send surge of Ki though her hand sand feet to create electric fists and kicks giving her punches and kicks a extra oomph.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

For the longest time, Ishtar could barely get a word out without being met with a 'huff', some form of cutting glare, or Lettise simply walking off. Yet she persevered regardless, and over time (and with a considerable amount of help from Guar), Lettise slowly pulled back on her outward disdain, and formative steps were made by the Oni, and Saiyan mother, to get to know one another. And as the weeks progressed this slowly- but surely- Ishtar worked up a friendship with Guar, and a developed a ... workable relationship with Lettise; the Saiyan eventually coming to respect Ishtar for who she was, the strong blue-skinned, golden-eyed woman who was in love with her daughter ... while also being grudgingly happy that her daughter, Sarada, had found someone to love.
    Sarada would openly express an abundant amount of surprise that her father actually did stick around after her coronation. He wasn't there often, but she did notice that she had been seeing a lot more of him in the following weeks than she had in years. It was nice to have him around; and even nicer that he was getting along so famously with Ishtar. Then again, most men were easy to get along with; all one needed to do was train with them and eat with them and that would be that.

As happy as she was that Ishtar was getting along well with her Papa, she wished she could say the same for her mother. Lettise was being difficult, as was her wont when confronted with things or people she wanted nothing to do with. Sarada herself got the same when she attempted to reach out and broker some kind of relationship with her birth mother.

All Sarada could do when she and her Oni lover spoke about it at night was encourage her to keep at it. The Oni was persistent, but there wasn't much else Sarada could say. she knew better than most how obstinate Lettise could be. It was frustrating, but there wasn't anything anyone could do to change it.

Yet, there was a change. Ishtar would, after several days, report that their conversations were getting longer and more mutually involved. Which meant that her mother was talking to her, and seemed to be tolerating the conversation enough to offer more than monosyllabic replies. That was delightful in and of itself. It meant that, eventually, Lettise would grow to appreciate the kind of relationship Ishtar and Sarada shared with each other, one that involved the kind of love that she discreetly shared with her life-mate. When she realized that -- and also that no amount of irritated grumbling was going to change that -- she finally relented.

Sarada wouldn't mistake them for friends, but acquaintances was an appropriate enough word, In truth, knowing that Ishtar had such a positive relationship with her entire family made her feel good inside. It meant that when they paired eventually, there would be no problems integrating her and their eventual children into her family. It was a time she was excited for, but felt could definitely wait. Motherhood terrified her, and now wasn't the right time to pair. She had too much on her plate, and too much on her mind. When the time was right, she would know. Until then, they would be more than happy with having each other.

Weeks later:

And so it was that Ishtar passed her first Birthday with Sarada, in the ruin of the Vocadan Palace's Master Bedroom.
    It was Sarada's 17th birthday!!

And she had to spend it doing things that didn't involve Ishtar. To her shock, no less. She just naturally assumed that she would have the day off, but when Pois knocked on her door and started going on and on about what she had to do for the day, she was gobsmacked.

It wasn't fair. She was born on this day seventeen years ago, and she had to spend that day working?

She was long-faced until she was told that she would have the next day off. Which only meant that she was going to have a very long, very late, very enjoyable night tonight. Well, in that case, she supposed she could stomach boring meetings and the like for the next several hours while Ishtar prepared her birthday surprise.

The feelings of panic and nervousness certainly weren't a good sign. Then again, this was likely the first birthday the Oni had celebrated with someone since Sehkmet. The trends were vastly different back then than there were today; not to mention it was a different culture and person back then.

Throughout the day, Sarada would inquire of her love's progress. All Pois would say was that everything was going according to plan. That did little to quell her curiosity.

The hours were agonizingly torturous with how slowly they were ticking by. It seemed that time itself decided to **** with her a bit by purposefully taking its sweet time to prolong her celebration later in the day. It seemed that the councilmembers wanted to go over each and every bullet point on the agenda ad nauseum to make sure that everyone got the gist of what was being said. Which was a good thing, except for the fact that Sarada had better **** to do than listen to them drone on and on about crap that she didn't want to worry about.

"...okay, I think that's been clearly explained. Let's move on to the next part of the agenda, forest conservation...."

That was only point five of twenty, and it had been three hours already.

Someone please kill me.

Finally, finally, her day was over. The meetings were done. When all was said and done, the council wished her a happy birthday and gave her a gift: her own personal royal space cruiser, complete with all the amenities of home. It was faster than any pod, as well as much more spacious, and could fit up to four people comfortably. There was no chance of her ever having more than two people in there, herself included.

She took some time to look around. It had everything: a bathroom complete with shower, a bedroom, fully stocked kitchenette, a home theater system, autopilot, and so much more. It would take some time to discover all the little secrets this beauty had to offer. For now, what she saw would have to sate her curiosity for the time being. "Thanks you, everyone. I greatly appreciate this. Now, if you'll excuse me."

With haste, she walked briskly through the halls toward her bedroom. She planned on changing into something more comfortable and then finding Ishtar so they could bask in whatever surprises and activities she had planned. Though, it seemed the Oni had different ideas. The moment Sarada stepped inside their bedroom, she found the largest, most delectable cake she had ever had the privilege to lay eyes on. Her mouth was watering just looking at it. The note on it said that it was okay to eat it, so eat she did. She forgot all the manners her etiquette coach went through painstaking lengths to instill in her, opting to simply shovel handfuls of cake in her mouth with very little time spent chewing and swallowing.

"Holy ****, this is amazing!" she exclaimed. She hadn't eaten since breakfast, so she scarfed it down in record time.

It was then that she heard Ishtar's voice from behind her. When she turned around and beheld what she was wearing, she lost all ability to think, speak, and breath subconsciously. She looked so... so beautiful. Just so beautiful in the sheer lace negligee with matching undergarments. This was probably the first time she saw Ishtar in underwear; it was just as stimulating as she imagined it would be.

"You're my present," she stated absently. A slow, rabid grin crawled across her lips, much like how it did when Ishtar first revealed her "upgrade" many months ago. What followed was Sarada approaching, then grabbing, her love and tossing her on the bed, face down. From there, she thoroughly enjoyed her birthday present. She could have spent her time indulging herself in the way she always did when Ishtar gave herself to her. However, today was her birthday, and she felt like switching things up. "Get ready for pain, my love."

Therefore, she delighted in slowly exploring the road less traveled, as it were. She told Ishtar to prepare for pain, and there was plenty. With Aka Manah, they both experienced the discomfort, then pure ecstasy together. For the next six hours. Sarada didn't hold back just because this path she chose wasn't as experienced with Saiyan love-making as the other one. In fact, it was because they had never done this before that she felt encouraged to break it in as roughly and savagely as she could manage.

Perhaps a bit too roughly. About midway through her excavation, the bed broke. No problem; they simply moved to the next flat surface. Those broke shortly after under the Saiyan Queen's immense strength. By the time they were done and Sarada was good and satisfied, every piece of furniture except a single chair was shattered into pieces. It shouldn't have been possible, yet the two were much more powerful than the previous tenants. The next furniture set would be up to snuff, of that she was certain.

It was too bad a chair was left; she figured Ishtar wouldn't be able to sit down without some level of discomfort for the next day or so. Then again, neither would Sarada. And as they laid in the ruins of the master bedroom, limp limbs intertwined like lifeless vines, she couldn't have been happier.

And the best part? Everyone outside that bedroom door was none the wiser.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!