Page 198 of 782 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "A little bit from here.." Meagan waves on hand casually, "a little bit from there..." she then waved her other hand, "and a whole lot from here." as she spoke, she turned to Jinzi with a smile, running her hand playfully through his already messed up hair.

Looking back at the ship, "It seems like you are expecting to make a run for it. Which reminds me, I met up with a Saiyan Engineer who had some not so kind words about you."
    “More like.....I dreamed it. Crazy right? But I felt compelled to build it and other things. As to a Saiyan engineer, it’s all probably viciously true. I did a number on their ships launch system back in the day.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “More like.....I dreamed it. Crazy right? But I felt compelled to build it and other things. As to a Saiyan engineer, it’s all probably viciously true. I did a number on their ships launch system back in the day.”
    "No, not crazy at all. I've had my share of interesting dreams. Most dreams are ordinary, some dreams are inspirational, others are prophetic, and then there are those dreams driven by the will of others. It would be worth considering which of those your dream falls under. Especially if it carried a compulsion with it." Meagan then smiled, "At least your compulsion didn't drive you to make a weapon of mass destruction."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "No, not crazy at all. I've had my share of interesting dreams. Most dreams are ordinary, some dreams are inspirational, others are prophetic, and then there are those dreams driven by the will of others. It would be worth considering which of those your dream falls under. Especially if it carried a compulsion with it." Meagan then smiled, "At least your compulsion didn't drive you to make a weapon of mass destruction."
    Jinzi puts his hand behind his head and chuckles a bit nervously.

“Wellllll..........”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi puts his hand behind his head and chuckles a bit nervously.

“Wellllll..........”
    "Jinzi......." Meagan gave him a hard look, then laughed, "As long as you use it on Jagam, I'm fine with it. Speaking of which, I wonder how the others are doing? How much time do we have before he is supposed to arrive? Though it would be our luck if he decided to come early."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    As embarrassed as Ishtar continued to be after admitting what she wished for, more than anything else; it was a relief to hear Sarada's response:

Nothing would make me happier ...

Of course the Oni had known for some time that her love was considering it, or at the very least was unconcerned over their future ... after all, it had been a silent truth between the two since those few days after the Tournament, that eventually their pairing would be for 'life'. Which meant that eventually- be it through magic, or some other means- finding a way to reproduce would have been necessary. Yet to hear it expressed verbally and to feel the emotion behind it was just so ... comforting.

When Sarada kissed her then, and mentioned that there was certainly time yet to, and that they could begin whenever they wished was similarly, an easing of the burden of necessity.

"That is fantastic to hear, my Little Love."

Returning the kisses offered in kind, then, Ishtar fell silent a moment before saying, softly.

"One more thing worth mentioning, perhaps ... Ereshkigal, and Nunlil have not responded to my attempts at contact for some weeks. I did not say anything given all that has transpired ... and yet you know well, Marduk hunts her and I. That I have been unable to do much beyond attempt to locate the duo, and await our return ... has certainly added to the necessity of returning to Earth."

Ishtar muttered a curse under her breath before shrugging her shoulders.

"Just something to be aware of moving forward."

Making a note of the stars outside of the viewing window then, the golden-eyed Oni offered her love another kiss and a soft- if concerned- smile.

"In any case ... We are almost there, if my memory holds true. And above all else, I look forward to training, and securing, and protecting, our future together."
    In truth, Sarada hadn't thought about the small Oni since she last saw her right before they departed for Vocado months ago. She had been so busy pretty much since the moment she stepped foot on her homeworld that she hadn't given much thought to much else. To hear that neither she nor Nunlil had kept in touch with Ishtar was concerning, but it was something they could deal with when they got back to Earth. Nunlil was capable, but the encounter with Chris showed that she wasn't invincible. That Eresh was only just a child was just an added point to divide the pink Oni's attention.

Nevertheless, it was likely nothing that they needed to be worried overmuch about. Ishtar certainly didn't seemed too bothered by it. If she was willing to wait and see, then Sarada would, also.

She returned the kiss with one planted on a special spot on the Oni's neck. "So do I, my love." We have a family to make, you and I.

The days between that intimate moment between lovers and the moment they penetrated Earth's atmosphere were spent milling around the ship. Most of Sarada's time was spent in bed with Ishtar, either making love and just looking out of the viewing window at the stars and planets as they passed them by. Outer space was so beautiful; when she was in her pod, she never got the chance to actually look out and take in the breathtaking sights, since she was meditating for much of the trip. To actually be able to see Asha'rah's creation and how grand everything was, it was stunning.

"We've arrived on the planet Earth, Your Highness," Pepprika announced from the cockpit. She spent several moments fiddling with the radio before frowning. "Um, is there a place we can contact to be directed to the docking station."

"I... don't think there is one on this world." She was pretty sure she needed to contact the World Government, but eh, she didn't want to be bothered with that ****. It should have been okay to just land somewhere. "Just find a place to land. If we have to move the ship, then it'll be okay."

Pepprika nodded and prepared the landed sequence.

She took this time to change into something a little more casual. There was no need for her to wear her armor when she was just going to meet with the others. Besides, she had been dying for a chance to wear more of her outfits.

"Is that a gun on her shoulder?" her bodyguard mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?"

"N-nothing, Your Majesty."

There was a slight jostle from the ship touching down on solid ground, but other than that, it was perfectly smooth. "I'll stay here by the ship," Pepprika said.

Sarada nodded and walked outside when the gangplank was lowered. Her bodyguard was close behind, and took the time to look around a planet that was strange and new to him. He frowned heavily.

"Alright, let's see." Sarada reached out with her senses to detect where some of the others were.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

While Jinzi and Meagan talk in the lab, Dash and Cyanna managed to escape from Adam's grasp after promising not to get into trouble. Keeping that promise proved to be difficult.

One part bored, one part curious, one part restless after being cooped up in the spaceship for so long, the two began exploring the newly rebuilt Geofront.

Coming across the residential area, the two young ladies checked out a few rooms then came across the kitchen area. The sight and smells of food, some already prepared, others waiting for a deft chef to turn them into a grand meal, made Dash's stomach rumble and Cyanna's mouth to water. Noticing some fresh fruit, Cyanna grabbed a peach, then tossed a pear to her friend.

"I dunno, maybe we should wait." Dash looked at the fruit as if it was stolen property.

Taking a bite from her peach, Cyanna spoke with her mouth full, "Come on, we're practically family. If he complains, we can always pay him back later."

With a shrug, Dash took a bite herself. As they ate, they headed back into the main part of the Geofront. It's size was amazing, but the lack of anyone inside seemed somewhat creepy.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-11-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Retired Overlord

As Ishtar stepped through yet another doorway, and was greeted by what lay beyond; she certainly was not surprised by how ostentatious it was ... To say nothing of the souls- five interestingly dressed mages- who had felt it necessary to put this on.

It was of some small interest that they were not unfriendly, however. Though perhaps that was the intent.

In any event, after the short greeting, and wordplay between Etrina, and what was undoubtedly a Lich, the golden-eyed Oni fixed eyes on the speaker- an Elder Mage who seemed familiar with her kin- and waited patiently for him to finish so that she could ask the two questions most pressing.

"First I believe it is only fair I thank you for this ... audience," Ishtar began slowly, choosing to remain standing in favor of curiously pacing the small circumference of their platform.

"That said ... Which of you decided this approach to our introduction ?" The Oni asked then, gesturing to the space around them.

"Archmage Mortello, is of far more interest to me, than what I have witnessed thus far; and it would have piqued my curiosity far more had I known." The golden-eyed Oni said then, gaze moving over r toward the man who encased his soul in fetid flesh.

"Necromancy is old, and oft-forgotten, for a reason."

Gaze lingering a moment, Ishtar eventually sighed before shaking her head.

"That said, I understand that I am a newcomer to the ways of Earth, and even more so its magics. I do not know the rules, and in truth I would likely not care for them in the face of my own curiosity." The Oni offered somewhat apologetically. "So my second question is this:

What would you know of me ?"
    Kinsington smiled warmly. "I see a shadow of her demeanor in your curiosity my dear, very well.....I shall try to satisfy your curiosity. This place where we stand, is a replica of a space that existed on this world ages ago. You could call it a room of space...not nearly as impressive as the legends the space and time chambers, but I find it fufills its purpose rather nicely. A sea breeze to clear the lung and cool the head. An endless vista to calm the soul."

"High air humidity, the shrieking of carrion birds." Mortello Added.

"You mean Sea Gulls?" The Mage on the far left chimed in immediately.

"I stick with what I said."

With a shake of his head, Kinsington continued. "But yes, I find an outdoor venue helps keep things smooth.

"....and if you don't like the result....You have so many options by which to leave. The door, over the side......Who knows where you'll end up." The younger looking mage on the right with red hair grinned almost devilishly.

"Come now, that's hardly called for Mara." Mortello added, much to the look of annoyance on the young mages face.

When Ishtars line of questioning momentarily passed the topic of Mortello, the lich was the first to let out a hearty laugh. "Does my visage give you pause. Tis a shame you did not come before us a couple centuries ago, I was told I had quite the fetching complexion. Alas...Necromancy was never intended to spare the flesh, only the soul. I assure you I am not some soul supping demon...just a handsome senior citizen with a little more time then most."

"Yeah, you smell like one too." Mara commented offhand.

"Ohohoho.....Burning Commentary from the Animator Mara. To think your the eldest one in the room spare our guest." Mortello snickered in a jovial tone.

"That not what my field is called and you know it." Mara complained.

"Lets no wander too far off topic." Kinsington sighed, nodded as the two quieted down and Ishtar continued. "Yes......Well. I know that you are an oni. A being from the otherworld, powerful and curious....and above all else, painfully sincere." A look of amused nostolgia crossed the old mages face. "A trait I assure you will make this meeting both far easier and much more trying to the patience. I've met your kind in the past....sometimes it takes a brutal outside opinion to reevaluate your skill as a archmage ehehehehe."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    In truth, Sarada hadn't thought about the small Oni since she last saw her right before they departed for Vocado months ago. She had been so busy pretty much since the moment she stepped foot on her homeworld that she hadn't given much thought to much else. To hear that neither she nor Nunlil had kept in touch with Ishtar was concerning, but it was something they could deal with when they got back to Earth. Nunlil was capable, but the encounter with Chris showed that she wasn't invincible. That Eresh was only just a child was just an added point to divide the pink Oni's attention.

Nevertheless, it was likely nothing that they needed to be worried overmuch about. Ishtar certainly didn't seemed too bothered by it. If she was willing to wait and see, then Sarada would, also.

She returned the kiss with one planted on a special spot on the Oni's neck. "So do I, my love." We have a family to make, you and I.

The days between that intimate moment between lovers and the moment they penetrated Earth's atmosphere were spent milling around the ship. Most of Sarada's time was spent in bed with Ishtar, either making love and just looking out of the viewing window at the stars and planets as they passed them by. Outer space was so beautiful; when she was in her pod, she never got the chance to actually look out and take in the breathtaking sights, since she was meditating for much of the trip. To actually be able to see Asha'rah's creation and how grand everything was, it was stunning.

"We've arrived on the planet Earth, Your Highness," Pepprika announced from the cockpit. She spent several moments fiddling with the radio before frowning. "Um, is there a place we can contact to be directed to the docking station."

"I... don't think there is one on this world." She was pretty sure she needed to contact the World Government, but eh, she didn't want to be bothered with that ****. It should have been okay to just land somewhere. "Just find a place to land. If we have to move the ship, then it'll be okay."

Pepprika nodded and prepared the landed sequence.

She took this time to change into something a little more casual. There was no need for her to wear her armor when she was just going to meet with the others. Besides, she had been dying for a chance to wear more of her outfits.

"Is that a gun on her shoulder?" her bodyguard mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?"

"N-nothing, Your Majesty."

There was a slight jostle from the ship touching down on solid ground, but other than that, it was perfectly smooth. "I'll stay here by the ship," Pepprika said.

Sarada nodded and walked outside when the gangplank was lowered. Her bodyguard was close behind, and took the time to look around a planet that was strange and new to him. He frowned heavily.

"Alright, let's see." Sarada reached out with her senses to detect where some of the others were.
    The remainder of the return trip to Earth was a rather pleasant thing, Ishtar had to admit.

When the two- herself, and Sarada- weren't simply staring out into space to enjoy the view, they were spent tangled together in a sweaty mess of lovemaking that had become the norm for them since the days of Sarada's Crowning. And really, the chance to think, and meditate, love, and be loved ... was about as good a thing that could have happened, in the lead up to what would undoubtedly be a struggle no to just stop an enemy ... but simply survive. After all the past six months had been a whirlwind of stresses and over-stimulation born of a desire to thwart a looming threat, which had only been added to by the Tournament of Destiny and its aftermath: the Crowning of King Sarada.

So as each day ticked slowly by in this manner, Ishtar slowly found herself achieving a state of calm she might not have, without the help of her love.

They eventually reached Earth without much fuss then, and after a brief exchange with Pepprika, a landing site was picked- the desire to speak with the World Government something Sarada didn't much care for- they touched down with only a slight jostling.

Similar to Sarada, Ishtar took the time to change outfits, and while it matched what the Saiyan herself had chosen, to a lesser extent. It was merely another on the long list of outfits the golden-eyed Oni had been fitted with thanks to the tailors at the Vocadan Palace.

Stepping off the craft, Ishtar shot the bodyguard who clung to Sarada- almost annoyingly- a look before glancing around.

"It is strange to say ... but it is good to be back."

As Sarada then took the time to extend her senses to search for the others, and perhaps the Lookout, Ishtar then took a moment of her own to do much the same. Though ... while she was looking for their friends as much as the Saiyan was; the Oni was attempting to locate Ereshkigal, and Nunlil. Hopefully- as frustrating as it was- there would be at least some indication of where they might be.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Kinsington smiled warmly. "I see a shadow of her demeanor in your curiosity my dear, very well.....I shall try to satisfy your curiosity. This place where we stand, is a replica of a space that existed on this world ages ago. You could call it a room of space...not nearly as impressive as the legends the space and time chambers, but I find it fufills its purpose rather nicely. A sea breeze to clear the lung and cool the head. An endless vista to calm the soul."

"High air humidity, the shrieking of carrion birds." Mortello Added.

"You mean Sea Gulls?" The Mage on the far left chimed in immediately.

"I stick with what I said."

With a shake of his head, Kinsington continued. "But yes, I find an outdoor venue helps keep things smooth.

"....and if you don't like the result....You have so many options by which to leave. The door, over the side......Who knows where you'll end up." The younger looking mage on the right with red hair grinned almost devilishly.

"Come now, that's hardly called for Mara." Mortello added, much to the look of annoyance on the young mages face.

When Ishtars line of questioning momentarily passed the topic of Mortello, the lich was the first to let out a hearty laugh. "Does my visage give you pause. Tis a shame you did not come before us a couple centuries ago, I was told I had quite the fetching complexion. Alas...Necromancy was never intended to spare the flesh, only the soul. I assure you I am not some soul supping demon...just a handsome senior citizen with a little more time then most."

"Yeah, you smell like one too." Mara commented offhand.

"Ohohoho.....Burning Commentary from the Animator Mara. To think your the eldest one in the room spare our guest." Mortello snickered in a jovial tone.

"That not what my field is called and you know it." Mara complained.

"Lets no wander too far off topic." Kinsington sighed, nodded as the two quieted down and Ishtar continued. "Yes......Well. I know that you are an oni. A being from the otherworld, powerful and curious....and above all else, painfully sincere." A look of amused nostalgia crossed the old mages face. "A trait I assure you will make this meeting both far easier and much more trying to the patience. I've met your kind in the past....sometimes it takes a brutal outside opinion to reevaluate your skill as a archmage ehehehehe."
    It was a simple enough explanation- the choice of locale and the reasoning for why- though it was similarly ...

"Subjective." Ishtar replied simply, before explaining when Kinsington was quite finished. "It is as Archmage Mortello notes, while this place may be of comfort to you in its antiquity; it is not a place he cares for." The Oni offered the Necromancer another glance before shrugging her shoulders. "In any case, I appreciate the explanation. My opinion is largely indifferent however ... though the comments from Archmage Mara are noted ... more for their amusement, than any concern it poses. I will leave as I came, the way I wish to."

The matter of Archmage Mortello's appearance however was the next up, and while the female Archmage- Mara- was old, and cutting, in her commentary; it seemed as if Mortello himself had the wrong idea.

"Your appearance does not bother me, it is nothing I have not seen before. It is simply that the magic you use- Necromancy- is an old thing, born of rituals and sacrifices. A thing I would have assumed a collection of Human mages may have found themselves reticent to ... experience. Though ... perhaps not." Ishtar cracked a smile at this, though remained quiet as tot he cause. After all .. the Coven of Grey Thorns proved to be of the sort who dabbled in the darker pathways of magic; bringing them up at the beginning of the meeting would, perhaps, give rise to concerns over the reason for wishing to access what the archives contained of their work.

When Kinsington explained what he knew of Oni however, Ishtar certainly found herself intrigued.

The man spoke familiarly, and with an almost wistful air about him as he did so. Perhaps another of her kin who had slipped between the cracks of the dimensional boundary had found themselves in this place before. A thing for later in the least. It seemed it was her turn to address the Council once more.

"You speak true, in the least." Ishtar replied in kind.

"Though I am far removed from my own kin, what similarities we yet share beyond the traits of our kind are ... superficial." Shrugging then, the Oni turned her attention to Etrina a moment before addressing the Council again briefly.

"I have said my piece however, so I thank you for the opportunity. I will leave the rest to Etrina for now."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“It just so happens that Inmyself can enhance ki with elemental properties. This shall be interesting.”
    Praxat smiles at this saying " I see. " I have learn from your training that rely on solely my ace in the hole my Tongue Electrocution in combat could be risky." " the technique takes time to fully charge to max current. " " in combat every precious second counts."

" so I technique that takes too long to charge leaves me wide up as I have learn." " so I have to develop a more efficient technique."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Jinzi shows Meagan all of his newest inventions, the new sleek and super fast ship he and Adam made called The Dauntless. A black sphere the size of a basketball that Jinzi said makes a ‘boom’ to shake a city.

A small bandolier of implosion grenades, better jet boots, his anti-grav belt, an incomplete rifle that uses ‘solar shots’, and an enhanced capsule wallet with four new capsules in it.

———

Some time during the months separated, Ereshkigal and Nunlil has stepped into the RoSaT.

Kai has not seen them since, and he dreaded having to tell Ishtar. He had tried to go in but was unable.

Nor could Ishtar get a sense from them when she lands.

———

As time passes, and it is time to gather the dragon balls, Jinzi takes Meagan and the two make a date of it. It takes a few days and more than a few near scrapes, but they quickly gather them and head towards the Lookout. Kai also receives a notification that Jagam will arrive sooner than in a month from the deceased Eva. They’ll only have days instead of a month to prepare.

———

Ochazuke, Samson Balon, and Zaofan have by now mastered the Wolf’s Prowl by the time the five month mark passes and the two head to the Lookout to help summon back their allies.

———

Asha’rah, Shimmer sends one message to you about a name on the list. He would like to meet to discuss it when you have the time.

———

OT:

Progressing the story, it is now time to arrive at the Lookout. Presume Sarada and company landed just as the time arrived to summon the dragon.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

It was a simple enough explanation- the choice of locale and the reasoning for why- though it was similarly ...

"Subjective." Ishtar replied simply, before explaining when Kinsington was quite finished. "It is as Archmage Mortello notes, while this place may be of comfort to you in its antiquity; it is not a place he cares for." The Oni offered the Necromancer another glance before shrugging her shoulders. "In any case, I appreciate the explanation. My opinion is largely indifferent however ... though the comments from Archmage Mara are noted ... more for their amusement, than any concern it poses. I will leave as I came, the way I wish to."

The matter of Archmage Mortello's appearance however was the next up, and while the female Archmage- Mara- was old, and cutting, in her commentary; it seemed as if Mortello himself had the wrong idea.

"Your appearance does not bother me, it is nothing I have not seen before. It is simply that the magic you use- Necromancy- is an old thing, born of rituals and sacrifices. A thing I would have assumed a collection of Human mages may have found themselves reticent to ... experience. Though ... perhaps not." Ishtar cracked a smile at this, though remained quiet as tot he cause. After all .. the Coven of Grey Thorns proved to be of the sort who dabbled in the darker pathways of magic; bringing them up at the beginning of the meeting would, perhaps, give rise to concerns over the reason for wishing to access what the archives contained of their work.

When Kinsington explained what he knew of Oni however, Ishtar certainly found herself intrigued.

The man spoke familiarly, and with an almost wistful air about him as he did so. Perhaps another of her kin who had slipped between the cracks of the dimensional boundary had found themselves in this place before. A thing for later in the least. It seemed it was her turn to address the Council once more.

"You speak true, in the least." Ishtar replied in kind.

"Though I am far removed from my own kin, what similarities we yet share beyond the traits of our kind are ... superficial." Shrugging then, the Oni turned her attention to Etrina a moment before addressing the Council again briefly.

"I have said my piece however, so I thank you for the opportunity. I will leave the rest to Etrina for now."
    "You'll forgive Mara, she's taken a bit to tormenting the occasional apprentice in her old age." Kinsingtons eye twinkled ever so slightly. "Though it doesn't work when the target has some bite....Hmm?"

Mara muttered something Ishtar would recognize as a curse word from a dated language.

Responding once again, Mortello chuckled. "If such a group existed, I'm sure they've long ago been dealt with. I can barely maintain the good image of my spellcraft as it is, let alone with a face that makes children cry."

Speaking the last of her piece, Ishtar passed the floor to Etrina, and for the first time the 5 mages took on a more serious visage in the proceeding. Now that the topic was at hand, the time for idle banter seemed to be over.

"Yes, Thank you your time Archmage Kinsington." Etrina nodded her head, then quickly turning it to the right. "Mara, Mortello." Then Left. "Asegrade, Miveena."

"Mage Etrina Stoltengarde. State your purpose." Kinsington responded.

The young mage hesitated a moment, then took a breath. "Seeking permission to access the Mystic Archive, Section Phi."

This time the pause came from the counsel, for a moment simply passing looks between each other before Kingsinton returned his gaze to the two visitors. "You are aware that Section Phi contained the Forbidden Scrollery correct?"

"Yes Archmage, that is why I am requesting it." Etrina answered.

"The Forbidden Scollery is the repository for all arcane knowledge deemed unfit for public knowledge or use. Magic specifically designed for produce the most horrifying of results, capable to tearing this world and many other asunder a hundred times over. I ask of you, young stoltengarde, for what purpose would one such as yourself wish to look upon such a place."

"I assure you, if my need were not dire I would not be here. A grave threat is approaching this world, one that can do as much damage as you claim the forbidden scrollery contains with by a finger flex. To combat such a threat, extreme measures need to taken. I request assess not for my own interest, but so that I may find something that will help defend us from whats coming."

"A grave threat approaching our world you say.....interesting."

Unable to contain herself any longer, Mara let out a loud snort. "Really....Bloody Hell it was bad enough when there was just one doing it. I'm afraid the "grave threat" looming on the horizon excuse has been done quite to death. Young Tomas is in here every other month with the exact same case and he leaves with the exact same answer....as all scam artists should"

"Tragic, but true. Young Stoltengarde, the secrets within the Scrollery are of a most serious nature....not even this councel has true authority over them. Should they fall into hands, any hands, that know not how to hold them.....it won't matter what grave threat is approaching. They'll likely find a cloud of gas when they get here. Or worse. Which is why......I cannot grant your request. No human mage can be trusted with such a curse, or privilege should you consider it so."

"...I.....Archmage Kinsington.....I cannot simpl.."

"You will abide by the ruling of this councel." He did not yell, but Kinsingtons voice carried far and wide in the imaginary space. Mara turned away, a slightly smug smile creeping on her face. Mortello steeped his hands and looked down.

"Now then....was there any other request you wished to put forward. Either of you?" For a moment Ishtar saw the old archmages eyes flicker in her direction.

Some time during the months separated, Ereshkigal and Nunlil has stepped into the RoSaT.

Kai has not seen them since, and he dreaded having to tell Ishtar. He had tried to go in but was unable.

Despite trying, and scouring the sphere of the Earth, there was not a single note of Ereshkigal, or Nunlil. Though in her searching she had felt the others, as well as the location of the Lookout. Which meant that at the least, the Oni could question the Temporary Guardian, Kai. They had both been on the Lookout with him when they stopped contacting Ishtar, after all ... perhaps there was a chance he knew where they went.

Ishtar sighed, and turned toward Sarada.

"No sign of my cousin, or Ereshkigal. I am going to head to the Lookout. The sooner we get started trainin again, the better ... and perhaps Kai knows where they may have wandered off to."

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Stepping off the craft, Ishtar shot the bodyguard who clung to Sarada- almost annoyingly- a look before glancing around.

"It is strange to say ... but it is good to be back."

As Sarada then took the time to extend her senses to search for the others, and perhaps the Lookout, Ishtar then took a moment of her own to do much the same. Though ... while she was looking for their friends as much as the Saiyan was; the Oni was attempting to locate Ereshkigal, and Nunlil. Hopefully- as frustrating as it was- there would be at least some indication of where they might be.
    Presume Sarada and company landed just as the time arrived to summon the dragon.
    There! Sarada could sense several of the others either in one location or closing in on it. Meaning that singular point must have been the Lookout. It had been five months since Eva and Jack died, so that must have meant they arrived just in time for the dragon to be summoned.

Which also meant that they had one month to prepare for Jagam. One day out of thirty was to be spent in the Room of Time and Spirits, which left twenty-nine days to train as hard and intensely as she could. She needed to ready not just her body, but her mind also. Her wish would go a long way toward giving her a solid strategy and possibly plenty of ammunition to use to psych him out. As loathe as she was to admit it, Parsley had prove a master of that. Given ample information, she picked Gangal apart without even laying a finger on her. Sarada hoped her sister could do the same to this slayer of their people.

"I found them," she told Ishtar. "They're heading for the Lookout."

She then turned to her bodyguard. "Stick with Pepprika. She'll need your presence more than we do." Her words would never be mistaken for a request or a suggestion, so the guard had no choice but to bow his head and head back to the ship.

Despite trying, and scouring the sphere of the Earth, there was not a single note of Ereshkigal, or Nunlil. Though in her searching she had felt the others, as well as the location of the Lookout. Which meant that at the least, the Oni could question the Temporary Guardian, Kai. They had both been on the Lookout with him when they stopped contacting Ishtar, after all ... perhaps there was a chance he knew where they went.

Ishtar sighed, and turned toward Sarada.

"No sign of my cousin, or Ereshkigal. I am going to head to the Lookout. The sooner we get started trainin again, the better ... and perhaps Kai knows where they may have wandered off to."
    Still no sign of Nunlil and Ereshkigal. That was... concerning. And odd. She thought for sure they'd be on the Lookout still with Kai. There was no reason they should have been anywhere else, unless Nunlil took her to visit other worlds.

"Hm. Then, let's not waste any time." She scooped the Oni up in her arms and shot into the air, her crimson aura enhancing her speed even more as they closed in on the Lookout.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 08-11-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jinzi shows Meagan all of his newest inventions, the new sleek and super fast ship he and Adam made called The Dauntless. A black sphere the size of a basketball that Jinzi said makes a ‘boom’ to shake a city.

A small bandolier of implosion grenades, better jet boots, his anti-grav belt, an incomplete rifle that uses ‘solar shots’, and an enhanced capsule wallet with four new capsules in it.

———

———

As time passes, and it is time to gather the dragon balls, Jinzi takes Meagan and the two make a date of it. It takes a few days and more than a few near scrapes, but they quickly gather them and head towards the Lookout. Kai also receives a notification that Jagam will arrive sooner than in a month from the deceased Eva. They’ll only have days instead of a month to prepare.

———

Ochazuke, Samson Balon, and Zaofan have by now mastered the Wolf’s Prowl by the time the five month mark passes and the two head to the Lookout to help summon back their allies.

———

Asha’rah, Shimmer sends one message to you about a name on the list. He would like to meet to discuss it when you have the time.

———

OT:

Progressing the story, it is now time to arrive at the Lookout. Presume Sarada and company landed just as the time arrived to summon the dragon.
    During this time, Dash pays a visit to her family and clan. It was filled with emotional ups and downs, as well as some minor issues and challenges. Afterwards, as she takes the round about way to the Lookout, she runs into an old friend, and an adversary. The full details of this will be saved for another day. In time, she makes her way back to the lookout to wait for the others.

Cyanna had wanted to go with Meagan and Jinzi, but was talked out if it. Instead, they gave her money and a place to stay at Capsule Corp. While in the city, she found other ways to entertain herself. Shopping trips, movies and plays, amusement parks, and taking out criminals; basically having fun. After a few days of that, she headed to the Lookout to join up with Dash, waiting for everyone else to arrive.