Page 200 of 782 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "What in the blue hell?!" a deep voice exclaimed as the figure it belonged to was suddenly blasted away off the rooftop at first with a sudden surge of lightning and then suddenly impaled with a dark beam of energy through his shoulder.

The figure, appeared to be a strange navy blue man, with two long antennae on his head and a fin in the middle and long catfish-like whiskers on his face. He was around six feet tall and appeared to have some sort of armor around his body. He also sported a red cape and armored yellow and black gloves and white pants. The gold plated M on his belt and his black eyes with red irises clearly denoted him as a Majin.

"Great Kaioshin..." the Majin stated, dusting himself off, irritably., before obnoxiously glancing from the roof, still surging slightly with electricity and the now healing hole on his shoulder. "Sasheem tries to keep you people are your damn toes and this is the thanks he gets?" he asked indignantly. "What's wrong with you people?! Don't you know a villain's coming?" he stated, flashing a smirk.
    The culprit revealed itself, barking out his indignation. It... he... looked familiar. The name -- Sasheem -- didn't ring any bells. At least, Parsley didn't believe it did. Wait, no. It does sound somewhat familiar. Where have I...

The blue skin, the black M on his person... yes. It was that annoying little gremlin from months ago. The very one who had such a powerful desire to kill her sister's precious little human pet that he was willing to engage in random, wanton murder until he just so happened to hit his mark.

"Oh, it's you. I had hoped you had crawled back to whatever rock you crawl out from under, but I suppose I can never have what I want. If you're here to kill Jack, you're about five months too late. He's dead." She snorted indignantly and turned her back on him, choosing to continue looking out over the edge of the Lookout. "I will admit, you're much more intelligible than the last time we spoke."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The culprit revealed itself, barking out his indignation. It... he... looked familiar. The name -- Sasheem -- didn't ring any bells. At least, Parsley didn't believe it did. Wait, no. It does sound somewhat familiar. Where have I...

The blue skin, the black M on his person... yes. It was that annoying little gremlin from months ago. The very one who had such a powerful desire to kill her sister's precious little human pet that he was willing to engage in random, wanton murder until he just so happened to hit his mark.

"Oh, it's you. I had hoped you had crawled back to whatever rock you crawl out from under, but I suppose I can never have what I want. If you're here to kill Jack, you're about five months too late. He's dead." She snorted indignantly and turned her back on him, choosing to continue looking out over the edge of the Lookout. "I will admit, you're much more intelligible than the last time we spoke."
    Landing back on the Plaza, "You..a, know this guy?" Dash asked, even though she wasn't sure who that Saiyan she was talking to was either.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Note that Dash has no idea who Sasheem is.

IC: Looking at this stranger, "You sure had better stop talking in riddles and explain yourself. We don't take kindly to strangers sneaking up on us and throwing food around."
    "Stranger?" Sasheem mentioned pointing to himself before repeating, "Stranger....?" sounding baffled. "A stranger...." the Majin laughed. "You know that's pretty funny, considering Sasheem's never seen you or you," he stated pointing towards Dash and Cyanna in turn. "Before in his life...Who in the hell are you two?"

He snapped his fingers toward Parsley. "But he does know you..." he said with faint recognition. "And for what it's worth...Sasheem is sorry. About the popcorn. He thought you were tour sister at first," he apologized with some sincerity. "As for 'ol Jack, Sasheem knows he's dead. No thanks to your sister or her friends. She should've told Sasheem. He would've put the fun in funeral," the Majin stated confidently, folding his arms.

Adam observes this all from within the Lookout. It had become much more adept at reading ambient energy. It could even track general emotional states based on bioenergy fluctuations.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi arrives shortly after on a Capsule ship, Meagan riding with him.

“We can begin soon” he calls out as he leaves the vehicle, sack over his shoulder.

Meanwhile Kai reappears from within the Lookout and just sighs.

“Good. Eva can take her place back soon. As much fun as training Praxat has been, I still think Inwoukd prefer her here.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

“We can begin soon” he calls out as he leaves the vehicle, sack over his shoulder.

“Good. Eva can take her place back soon. As much fun as training Praxat has been, I still think Inwoukd prefer her here.”
    Cyanna runs up to Meagan, "Are you going to do it now? Are you going to summon the Dragon?"

"Like Jinzi said, we'll do it soon. Jagam isn't going to wait in us to get ready." She then looked around, "Shame, it looks like the others are still off training. Though I notice some unexpected visitors."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Stranger?" Sasheem mentioned pointing to himself before repeating, "Stranger....?" sounding baffled. "A stranger...." the Majin laughed. "You know that's pretty funny, considering Sasheem's never seen you or you," he stated pointing towards Dash and Cyanna in turn. "Before in his life...Who in the hell are you two?"

He snapped his fingers toward Parsley. "But he does know you..." he said with faint recognition. "And for what it's worth...Sasheem is sorry. About the popcorn. He thought you were tour sister at first," he apologized with some sincerity. "As for 'ol Jack, Sasheem knows he's dead. No thanks to your sister or her friends. She should've told Sasheem. He would've put the fun in funeral," the Majin stated confidently, folding his arms.
    As nice as it was listening to this creature soeak intelligently, his constant insistence on speaking in the third person was getting irritating.

At least he was much more mannerable than before. He even apologized, which Parsley could confidently say wasn't a consideration before. "Yes, my idiot sister should know better than to tell such obvious lies."

If she was going to lie, she should do like Parsley and tell lies that wouldn't be exposed so easily and then blow up in her face. Amateur. "By the way, what–"

Before she could ask what happened to cause his entire appearance to change, a ship arrived. Out climbed the Chromakai woman and… "Oh, it's you," she said when she laid eyes on Jinzi. She remembered seeing his face plastered all over the place shortly after he meddled with their pod launching system years ago.

In fact, his face was still on the most wanted list.

Oh, well. She would Sarada handle that.

It seemed that something was about to happen. She wasn't sure what, but she had a feeling it had something to do with these Draconian balls she had heard about.

She wondered how many of the grand reptiles had been castrated to fulfill these people's ever desire. That sack looked pretty full, so at least a few.

A pity.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Shortly after Jinzi and Meagan arrive, Sarada landed on the plaza with Ishtar still curled in her arms. Carrying her love this way felt right; it always had, but it felt especially so now that they were paired in all ways except officially.

She gently placed the Oni on her feet and looked around. It seemed that they were about ready to summon the dragon. "Good. We got here in time."

Parsley had beated her there. It was strange seeing her sister again so soon after their clash during the Tournament. She gave her nothing more than a passing glance. Just looking at her reminded her of the vile, hateful things she said to Gangal. It was disgusting, but saying as much showed how little favor her viewpoint had with the majority of Saiyans.

In a way, it was necessary to show far their race had come in the past few decades. That it came at Parsley's expense was her own fault; she was the one who put herself out there, no one else.

Turning her gaze away from her sister, she glanced at the person standing on the roof of one of the buildings. It kind of looked like Sasheem, but that wasn't possible. Sasheem blew himself up months ago. Since no one seemed too alarmed, she figured he had already proven himself friendly.

There were a few more unfamiliar faces she had either never seen before – like that small child or the… bipedal frog… thing – and Meagan's two companions, whose names escaped her.

She saw Kai and walked over to him. "Ishtar and I want to use two of the wishes after we bring Eva and Jack back," she told him. "I want information on Jagam so I can come up with a strategy. I figure he doesn't know anything about us, so us knowing everything about him will give us a big advantage."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Shortly after Jinzi and Meagan arrive, Sarada landed on the plaza with Ishtar still curled in her arms. Carrying her love this way felt right; it always had, but it felt especially so now that they were paired in all ways except officially.

She gently placed the Oni on her feet and looked around. It seemed that they were about ready to summon the dragon. "Good. We got here in time."

Parsley had beated her there. It was strange seeing her sister again so soon after their clash during the Tournament. She gave her nothing more than a passing glance. Just looking at her reminded her of the vile, hateful things she said to Gangal. It was disgusting, but saying as much showed how little favor her viewpoint had with the majority of Saiyans.

In a way, it was necessary to show far their race had come in the past few decades. That it came at Parsley's expense was her own fault; she was the one who put herself out there, no one else.

Turning her gaze away from her sister, she glanced at the person standing on the roof of one of the buildings. It kind of looked like Sasheem, but that wasn't possible. Sasheem blew himself up months ago. Since no one seemed too alarmed, she figured he had already proven himself friendly.

There were a few more unfamiliar faces she had either never seen before – like that small child or the… bipedal frog… thing – and Meagan's two companions, whose names escaped her.

She saw Kai and walked over to him. "Ishtar and I want to use two of the wishes after we bring Eva and Jack back," she told him. "I want information on Jagam so I can come up with a strategy. I figure he doesn't know anything about us, so us knowing everything about him will give us a big advantage."
    Meagan walked up to Sarada, "It's good to see you again" with a slight shake of her head, "With only three wishes, we may need two of the to start with. One for Lady Eva, the other for Jack. I am not sure the Dragon can bring them back together under one wish. The third wish, if we were going to ask about anyone it should be about the person he is coming here with. Though there are also many lives that have been needlessly lost to the reckless actions of those like Shasheem, or the Junjo. To give those people another chance at life would be a kindness."

Meagan walked up to Sarada, "It's good to see you again" with a slight shake of her head, "With only three wishes, we may need two of the to start with. One for Lady Eva, the other for Jack. I am not sure the Dragon can bring them back together under one wish. The third wish, if we were going to ask about anyone it should be about the person he is coming here with. Though there are also many lives that have been needlessly lost to the reckless actions of those like Shasheem, or the Junjo. To give those people another chance at life would be a kindness."
    The possibility that they may not have been able to bring both Eva and Jack back with one wish was something that she hadn't considered. If it was true, then it would have been disappointing. Also, in her excitement to hear Ishtar's proposed wish, she didn't even consider wishing back the Saiyans who were killed by the Junjo when they found her aunt Enoki. And of course, there was Sasheem's senseless killing spree months ago.

"While those are all worthy of wishes, Jagam can't wait, Meagan," Sarada replied. "He'll be here in one month, meaning we only have one month to come up with some kind of strategy against him. And we know nothing concrete about him other than approximately how strong he is and that he seems to love killing Saiyans." Her brows furrowed. "I won't let us go into this battle blindly. If we do, he'll kill us. If not him, then his ally. Frankly, Jagam is my main concern, since he's the one who's been killing hundreds of my people." She found out some weeks ago that a up and coming colony had been completely wiped out. Not a single Saiyan survived. When a team was sent to investigate, they reported that it was a bloodbath. Men, women, and children all dead.

"If we don't stop him here and now, then my race will be extinct shortly after. If Jack and Eva can't be brought back with one wish, then those on Junjo and those killed by Sasheem will have to wait until next year."

And Ishtar and my child will, as well. Not that it's a big deal. That wasn't going to happen for another few years anyway.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The possibility that they may not have been able to bring both Eva and Jack back with one wish was something that she hadn't considered. If it was true, then it would have been disappointing. Also, in her excitement to hear Ishtar's proposed wish, she didn't even consider wishing back the Saiyans who were killed by the Junjo when they found her aunt Enoki. And of course, there was Sasheem's senseless killing spree months ago.

"While those are all worthy of wishes, Jagam can't wait, Meagan," Sarada replied. "He'll be here in one month, meaning we only have one month to come up with some kind of strategy against him. And we know nothing concrete about him other than approximately how strong he is and that he seems to love killing Saiyans." Her brows furrowed. "I won't let us go into this battle blindly. If we do, he'll kill us. If not him, then his ally. Frankly, Jagam is my main concern, since he's the one who's been killing hundreds of my people." She found out some weeks ago that a up and coming colony had been completely wiped out. Not a single Saiyan survived. When a team was sent to investigate, they reported that it was a bloodbath. Men, women, and children all dead.

"If we don't stop him here and now, then my race will be extinct shortly after. If Jack and Eva can't be brought back with one wish, then those on Junjo and those killed by Sasheem will have to wait until next year."

And Ishtar and my child will, as well. Not that it's a big deal. That wasn't going to happen for another few years anyway.
    "Jagam is important, and from what I have heard we may not even have a month." Meagan spoke surprisingly calmly, "We will be lucky if we have two weeks. Prophecies are rarely exact science. Once we bring back Lady Eva and Jack, with their help we can decide how to use the final wish or wishes. I won't object to you using it to gain the upper hand on Jagam, but perhaps Eva and Jack will return with information that may be of use."

Having noticed Sarada carrying Isthar, "Is Isthar alright? I am surprised to see her not on her feet."

"Jagam is important, and from what I have heard we may not even have a month." Meagan spoke surprisingly calmly, "We will be lucky if we have two weeks. Prophecies are rarely exact science. Once we bring back Lady Eva and Jack, with their help we can decide how to use the final wish or wishes. I won't object to you using it to gain the upper hand on Jagam, but perhaps Eva and Jack will return with information that may be of use."

Having noticed Sarada carrying Isthar, "Is Isthar alright? I am surprised to see her not on her feet."
    Having less time to prepare for Jagam was a nightmare Sarada didn't want to live through. It meant less time to strategize, less time to train, and less time to relay all she learned about him – either from the dragon or Eva and Jack – to the Council on Vocado so they could prepare.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Less time is a nightmare."

As for Ishtar, there was little doubt she was looking for Ereshkigal and Nunlil. "She's fine. Better than fine, actually." She smiled softly despite the nature of the earlier part of their conversation. " I just carried up here because i like carrying her."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Having less time to prepare for Jagam was a nightmare Sarada didn't want to live through. It meant less time to strategize, less time to train, and less time to relay all she learned about him – either from the dragon or Eva and Jack – to the Council on Vocado so they could prepare.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Less time is a nightmare."

As for Ishtar, there was little doubt she was looking for Ereshkigal and Nunlil. "She's fine. Better than fine, actually." She smiled softly despite the nature of the earlier part of their conversation. " I just carried up here because i like carrying her."
    That made her smile, "Good. We are all going to have to be at our best when he arrives. I had reservations about bringing Cyanna, but she had been training hard for this. It's looks like your sister has returned, can we count on her to fight with us?"

As nice as it was listening to this creature soeak intelligently, his constant insistence on speaking in the third person was getting irritating.

At least he was much more mannerable than before. He even apologized, which Parsley could confidently say wasn't a consideration before. "Yes, my idiot sister should know better than to tell such obvious lies."

If she was going to lie, she should do like Parsley and tell lies that wouldn't be exposed so easily and then blow up in her face. Amateur. "By the way, what–"
    Sasheem smiled and nodded. He didn't particularly mind this sister of Sarada. At least she knew her sibling was a numbskull. She seemed to have something else to say as well, but that was interrupted by the timely arrival of Jinzi and Meagan as well as Kai who had emerged from wherever he was hiding on the lookout.

And there came the big dumby herself, carrying the Oni, who Sasheem had remembered had yet to make good on her promise to make him some food.

The Majin, not greeting them just yet, instead sat down on the singed rooftop and observed them having a brief back and forth over what sort of wishes to ask for on the Dragon Balls, staying silent until something in particular caught his ears.

Sasheem leaped off the roof and spun into the air, announcing, "Like a cobra, awaiting in the darkness, he strikes!!!! The DEMON of DESTRUCTION, The GREATER ANNIHILATOR! Sasheem!" The Majin spoke bombastically, descending onto the floor and striking a stance reminiscent toone originating of the Snake School of martial arts, though none present right now may have known this. He stood still in the pose for a minute, letting the he wind breeze by, before muttering something akin to, "...not the same without the explosion in the back..."

He turned to look from Meagan to Sarada and coughed pointing towards each of them. "Sasheem's been listening to your pointless babble for a minute now and he's got to say....he HATES to say....Sarada's right! What we need right now," Sasheem spoke, using we as if he's always been a team player, "Is infornation on this Jagam bastard. No need to waste these wishes on anything else."

Sasheem then glanced at Meagan. "There's also the matter of common courtesy. You see, Meagan....Sasheem doesn't go around, walking around suggesting, 'We should wish Planet Chroma return to Nagadarr control'," he stated in a mocking tone of voice. "Sasheem doesn't go around erasing your hard work, so tell him why, just why, you'd wanna erase his?"
    Last edited by KingofPie; 08-12-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Parsley had beaten her there. It was strange seeing her sister again so soon after their clash during the Tournament. She gave her nothing more than a passing glance. Just looking at her reminded her of the vile, hateful things she said to Gangal. It was disgusting, but saying as much showed how little favor her viewpoint had with the majority of Saiyans.

It was ever a pleasant thing, being carried in Sarada's arms.

Sure, it was true Ishtar could fly now- thanks to those devilish wings- and it was also true that she could have simply electrically transmitted herself to the surface of the Lookout; yet allowing herself to be scooped up and carried away by her loving Saiyan, was always her preferred. So when the trip ended up being a short one, the golden-eyed Oni found herself somewhat ... saddened.

Yet they were there for a purpose, not leisure ... so when Sarada deposited her gently on the surface of the Lookout, Ishtar offered her love a smile before glancing at all those assembled.

There were the familiars so far, of course. With Meagan, and Jinzi, and Parsley ... and yet there were four new ones, besides.

The two with Meagan, were at least known to the Oni; a Human and Chromakian that had been there for the liberation of Chroma. Beyond that however there was a Todian female- mentioned by Kai to be named ... Praxat ?- as well as a young humanoid whom to Ishtar, all but reeked of metal ... perhaps making him a 'sibling' of Adam. The last however, seemed new, yet after a moment of staring at the blue figure, the Oni's eyes widened slightly.

"Sasheem has returned to form," came the slightly amused statement.

"I wonder how long it will last."

Absent however, was Nunlil, and Ereshkigal. The worry that had been only implied began to settle in Ishtar's stomach then, and after a quick double checking, the worry seemed warranted. So when it was that Kai revealed himself, the Oni made her way over with Sarada.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA

Not wasting time, after Sarada spoke with Kai, Ishtar looked at the young man a moment before asking, simply:

"Do you know where Ereshkigal, and Nunlil went ?"

Sasheem then glanced at Meagan. "There's also the matter of common courtesy. You see, Meagan....Sasheem doesn't go around, walking around suggesting, 'We should wish Planet Chroma return to Nagadarr control'," he stated in a mocking tone of voice. "Sasheem doesn't go around erasing your hard work, so tell him why, just why, you'd wanna erase his?"
    At this, Ishtar cracked a smile.

"To annoy you."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan