Page 201 of 782 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem smiled and nodded. He didn't particularly mind this sister of Sarada. At least she knew her sibling was a numbskull. She seemed to have something else to say as well, but that was interrupted by the timely arrival of Jinzi and Meagan as well as Kai who had emerged from wherever he was hiding on the lookout.

And there came the big dumby herself, carrying the Oni, who Sasheem had remembered had yet to make good on her promise to make him some food.

The Majin, not greeting them just yet, instead sat down on the singed rooftop and observed them having a brief back and forth over what sort of wishes to ask for on the Dragon Balls, staying silent until something in particular caught his ears.

Sasheem leaped off the roof and spun into the air, announcing, "Like a cobra, awaiting in the darkness, he strikes!!!! The DEMON of DESTRUCTION, The GREATER ANNIHILATOR! Sasheem!" The Majin spoke bombastically, descending onto the floor and striking a stance reminiscent toone originating of the Snake School of martial arts, though none present right now may have known this. He stood still in the pose for a minute, letting the he wind breeze by, before muttering something akin to, "...not the same without the explosion in the back..."

He turned to look from Meagan to Sarada and coughed pointing theheheheheowards each of them. "Sasheem's been listening to your pointless babble for a minute now and he's got to say....he HATES to say....Sarada's right! What we need right now," Sasheem spoke, using we as if he's always been a team player, "Is infornation on this Jagam bastard. No need to waste these wishes on anything else."

Sasheem then glanced at Meagan. "There's also the matter of common courtesy. You see, Meagan....Sasheem doesn't go around, walking around suggesting, 'We should wish Planet Chroma return to Nagadarr control'," he stated in a mocking tone of voice. "Sasheem doesn't go around erasing your hard work, so tell him why, just why, you'd wanna erase his?"
    "The fact that you do not understand the difference suggests that, basically, you still have not changed one iota. I was not aware that was you, Sasheem. Obviously something did change, your appearance and the fact that you can now converse like an adult. Yet despite that, you still have not found your heart, your empathy, your compassion, or even your sense of purpose beyond wanton destruction and chaos. I invite you to prove me wrong." Meagan gave him a skeptical look, "if you do I will apologize. If not, well, we'll see."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "You'll forgive Mara, she's taken a bit to tormenting the occasional apprentice in her old age." Kinsingtons eye twinkled ever so slightly. "Though it doesn't work when the target has some bite....Hmm?"

Mara muttered something Ishtar would recognize as a curse word from a dated language.

Responding once again, Mortello chuckled. "If such a group existed, I'm sure they've long ago been dealt with. I can barely maintain the good image of my spellcraft as it is, let alone with a face that makes children cry."
    "Do not think I did not notice that, Archmage Mara." Ishtar replied, unwilling to let the use of a long-forgotten tongue slip by. "That language has been forgotten- not dead, forgotten- for at least one thousand years. Where did you learn it, I wonder ?" Turning toward Archmage Mortello a moment then, the Oni simply added.

"I am to be considered one such 'groups', though I find the use of Necromancy a pointless thing when functionally immortal. Though there are ways to mask that ... deathless mask."

Speaking the last of her piece, Ishtar passed the floor to Etrina, and for the first time the 5 mages took on a more serious visage in the proceeding. Now that the topic was at hand, the time for idle banter seemed to be over.

"Yes, Thank you your time Archmage Kinsington." Etrina nodded her head, then quickly turning it to the right. "Mara, Mortello." Then Left. "Asegrade, Miveena."

"Mage Etrina Stoltengarde. State your purpose." Kinsington responded.

The young mage hesitated a moment, then took a breath. "Seeking permission to access the Mystic Archive, Section Phi."

This time the pause came from the counsel, for a moment simply passing looks between each other before Kingsinton returned his gaze to the two visitors. "You are aware that Section Phi contained the Forbidden Scrollery correct?"

"Yes Archmage, that is why I am requesting it." Etrina answered.

"The Forbidden Scollery is the repository for all arcane knowledge deemed unfit for public knowledge or use. Magic specifically designed for produce the most horrifying of results, capable to tearing this world and many other asunder a hundred times over. I ask of you, young stoltengarde, for what purpose would one such as yourself wish to look upon such a place."

"I assure you, if my need were not dire I would not be here. A grave threat is approaching this world, one that can do as much damage as you claim the forbidden scrollery contains with by a finger flex. To combat such a threat, extreme measures need to taken. I request assess not for my own interest, but so that I may find something that will help defend us from whats coming."

"A grave threat approaching our world you say.....interesting."

Unable to contain herself any longer, Mara let out a loud snort. "Really....Bloody Hell it was bad enough when there was just one doing it. I'm afraid the "grave threat" looming on the horizon excuse has been done quite to death. Young Tomas is in here every other month with the exact same case and he leaves with the exact same answer....as all scam artists should"

"Tragic, but true. Young Stoltengarde, the secrets within the Scrollery are of a most serious nature....not even this councel has true authority over them. Should they fall into hands, any hands, that know not how to hold them.....it won't matter what grave threat is approaching. They'll likely find a cloud of gas when they get here. Or worse. Which is why......I cannot grant your request. No human mage can be trusted with such a curse, or privilege should you consider it so."

"...I.....Archmage Kinsington.....I cannot simpl.."

"You will abide by the ruling of this councel." He did not yell, but Kinsingtons voice carried far and wide in the imaginary space. Mara turned away, a slightly smug smile creeping on her face. Mortello steeped his hands and looked down.

"Now then....was there any other request you wished to put forward. Either of you?" For a moment Ishtar saw the old archmages eyes flicker in her direction.
    In the end however, Etrina's request- and the subsequent response- went about as well as the Oni predicted.

They cited a precedent that seemed more, "Khosian who cried Elemental Fiend!" than anything else however. The mockery of magic, Thomas, seemingly being the cause. Which in the end was ... not wholly without merit.

If this magic was as dangerous at they said it was, the fact that any record of it persisted beyond it being passed around via oral tradition; was problematic enough. That it could then somehow fall into the 'wrong' hands then, simply added to that legitimate concern. To say however, that it would fall into the wrong hands should Etrina be allowed the use of it however was ... perhaps too much of them. Etrina was certainly the strongest of the mages present, her only issue at current perhaps being versatility and the time required for her to cast her spells ... so it shouldn't at all have been an issue.

"Oh well. Though I recommend stripping Thomas of his 'membership' or whatever you might call it. He is a something of an annoyance ... to say nothing of his middling to weak magical acuity." Turning to leave then, Ishtar fond herself slowing to a stop however, when Kinsington directed his words at her once more, asking if she had a request she wished put forward.

Wheeling around, the golden-eyed Oni cracked a smile, in understanding. Kinsington had cited a secondary reason after all; no human mage could be trusted with such information. Something Ishtar certainly was not.

"Ishtar, Oni of the Timeless Garden's of Otherworld, and Incumbent Goddess of Destruction." She stated her name, and credentials wholly aware that Archmage Kinsington knew well she couldn't lie.

"I also seek access to the Mystic Archive, Section Phi."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At this, Ishtar cracked a smile.

"To annoy you."
    Sasheem gave Ishtar an exasperated expression. That was his main goal in regards to her back when he was forced to pal around with all of them, wasn't it? To annoy her. Worthy, at the time but seems slightly petty in retrospect. "Don't you owe Sasheem a pie or something?" He asked with a mildly bemused expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "The fact that you do not understand the difference suggests that, basically, you still have not changed one iota. I was not aware that was you, Sasheem. Obviously something did change, your appearance and the fact that you can now converse like an adult. Yet despite that, you still have not found your heart, your empathy, your compassion, or even your sense of purpose beyond wanton destruction and chaos. I invite you to prove me wrong." Meagan gave him a skeptical look, "if you do I will apologize. If not, well, we'll see."
    "Oh, Sasheem's found his purpose," the Majin began proudly. "Increase the wanton chaos and destruction tenfold," he smiled sinisterly. "This planet, Chroma, Vocado. Sasheem plans on wiping them all off the Galactic map. Eventually. There's just other problems he's gotta attend to first."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It was ever a pleasant thing, being carried in Sarada's arms.

Sure, it was true Ishtar could fly now- thanks to those devilish wings- and it was also true that she could have simply electrically transmitted herself to the surface of the Lookout; yet allowing herself to be scooped up and carried away by her loving Saiyan, was always her preferred. So when the trip ended up being a short one, the golden-eyed Oni found herself somewhat ... saddened.

Yet they were there for a purpose, not leisure ... so when Sarada deposited her gently on the surface of the Lookout, Ishtar offered her love a smile before glancing at all those assembled.

There were the familiars so far, of course. With Meagan, and Jinzi, and Parsley ... and yet there were four new ones, besides.

The two with Meagan, were at least known to the Oni; a Human and Chromakian that had been there for the liberation of Chroma. Beyond that however there was a Todian female- mentioned by Kai to be named ... Praxat ?- as well as a young humanoid whom to Ishtar, all but reeked of metal ... perhaps making him a 'sibling' of Adam. The last however, seemed new, yet after a moment of staring at the blue figure, the Oni's eyes widened slightly.

"Sasheem has returned to form," came the slightly amused statement.

"I wonder how long it will last."

Absent however, was Nunlil, and Ereshkigal. The worry that had been only implied began to settle in Ishtar's stomach then, and after a quick double checking, the worry seemed warranted. So when it was that Kai revealed himself, the Oni made her way over with Sarada.

Not wasting time, after Sarada spoke with Kai, Ishtar looked at the young man a moment before asking, simply:

"Do you know where Ereshkigal, and Nunlil went ?"

At this, Ishtar cracked a smile.

"To annoy you."
    Kai looks a bit....nervous.

“They went into the Room Of Spirit and Time about a week ago or so..........”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sasheem gave Ishtar an exasperated expression. That was his main goal in regards to her back when he was forced to pal around with all of them, wasn't it? To annoy her. Worthy, at the time but seems slightly petty in retrospect. "Don't you owe Sasheem a pie or something?" He asked with a mildly bemused expression.

"Oh, Sasheem's found his purpose," the Majin began proudly. "Increase the wanton chaos and destruction tenfold," he smiled sinisterly. "This planet, Chroma, Vocado. Sasheem plans on wiping them all off the Galactic map. Eventually. There's just other problems he's gotta attend to first."
    "Which is?" Meagan asked, still not sure what to make of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Cyanna, overhearing, asked, "What's the Room of Spirit and Time?"

"I suppose I do. I wonder wh-"

Turning away from Sasheem before she could finish speaking, Ishtar looked at Kai. If the theory held true, that meant they had been gone seven years, and while they may have been functionally immortal, seven years was not an insignificant amount of time for a child.

"And they have not come out ? Have you tried retrieving them ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That made her smile, "Good. We are all going to have to be at our best when he arrives. I had reservations about bringing Cyanna, but she had been training hard for this. It's looks like your sister has returned, can we count on her to fight with us?"
    Before answering, Sarada glanced at her sister, who had turned her back on the group at large again. "Yes," she answered with full confidence. "It's why she's even here to begin with. Jagam's defeat has as much stake to her as it does me, and I reckon she knows she can't defeat him on her own if they cross paths in the future. Defeating him here and now is the most logical tactic, even if it means swallowing our pride and fighting together."

Fighting alongside Parsley seemed a novel idea compared to where they were just a few weeks earlier, locked in an intense battle for the throne. After she humiliated her in front of literal millions, Sarada doubted that she would want to show her face anywhere again. To see her there, awaiting their training to begin, either showed how much more deeply her character ran than simple pride or showed how much Jagam concerned her.

Either way, she was glad she was there.

Sasheem smiled and nodded. He didn't particularly mind this sister of Sarada. At least she knew her sibling was a numbskull. She seemed to have something else to say as well, but that was interrupted by the timely arrival of Jinzi and Meagan as well as Kai who had emerged from wherever he was hiding on the lookout.

And there came the big dumby herself, carrying the Oni, who Sasheem had remembered had yet to make good on her promise to make him some food.

The Majin, not greeting them just yet, instead sat down on the singed rooftop and observed them having a brief back and forth over what sort of wishes to ask for on the Dragon Balls, staying silent until something in particular caught his ears.

Sasheem leaped off the roof and spun into the air, announcing, "Like a cobra, awaiting in the darkness, he strikes!!!! The DEMON of DESTRUCTION, The GREATER ANNIHILATOR! Sasheem!" The Majin spoke bombastically, descending onto the floor and striking a stance reminiscent toone originating of the Snake School of martial arts, though none present right now may have known this. He stood still in the pose for a minute, letting the he wind breeze by, before muttering something akin to, "...not the same without the explosion in the back..."

He turned to look from Meagan to Sarada and coughed pointing towards each of them. "Sasheem's been listening to your pointless babble for a minute now and he's got to say....he HATES to say....Sarada's right! What we need right now," Sasheem spoke, using we as if he's always been a team player, "Is infornation on this Jagam bastard. No need to waste these wishes on anything else."

Sasheem then glanced at Meagan. "There's also the matter of common courtesy. You see, Meagan....Sasheem doesn't go around, walking around suggesting, 'We should wish Planet Chroma return to Nagadarr control'," he stated in a mocking tone of voice. "Sasheem doesn't go around erasing your hard work, so tell him why, just why, you'd wanna erase his?"
    No, it can't be.... How?

Sarada sighed, long and impatiently. Sasheem was alive, and he was standing right there. It wasn't a nightmare and she wasn't hallucinating. "Damn it. Where's P-Sta when you actually need him?"

The intergalactic lawman was supposed to have caught Sasheem by then. The little blue blob of irritating bullshit was supposed to either have been obliterated or in prison; preferably the former over the latter. To see him not only alive and well, but seemingly new and improved spoke poorly to the Galactic Patrol's competence. Then again, Sasheem had always been a sneaky little bastard.

"Sasheem, I would say it's nice to see you again, but--"

"You fucker," she snapped, forgetting all the etiquette that had been painstakingly instilled in her. "I'll blast you into a goddamn black hole before I let you anywhere near any of my worlds."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Turning away from Sasheem before she could finish speaking, Ishtar looked at Kai. If the theory held true, that meant they had been gone seven years, and while they may have been functionally immortal, seven years was not an insignificant amount of time for a child.

"And they have not come out ? Have you tried retrieving them ?"
    Turning away from Sasheem before she blasted him into oblivion, Sarada overheard Ishtar and Ronin speaking about the two missing Oni. Apparently, they had been in the Room of Time and Spirits for seven days, which was the equivalent of being in there for seven years. That they hadn't been released by now meant that Ronin was likely unable to get in after them, somehow.

"If they've been in there for a week, it must mean they must be trapped with no way for anyone on this side to get in." She sighed. "How long can a person stay in that room without... I don't know, going insane or some other ill effects?" she asked Ronin.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Turning away from Sasheem before she blasted him into oblivion, Sarada overheard Ishtar and Ronin speaking about the two missing Oni. Apparently, they had been in the Room of Time and Spirits for seven days, which was the equivalent of being in there for seven years. That they hadn't been released by now meant that Ronin was likely unable to get in after them, somehow.

"If they've been in there for a week, it must mean they must be trapped with no way for anyone on this side to get in." She sighed. "How long can a person stay in that room without... I don't know, going insane or some other ill effects?" she asked Ronin.
    Meagan also diverts her attention from Sasheem when she overhears this. "Isn't one day equivalent to 1 year for those inside? If they have been in there for a week, that would seven years. I can't imagine there would be enough supplies inside to last that long. Is it even possible to get lost in there? There has to be a way to find out what happened."

"Which is?" Meagan asked, still not sure what to make of him.
    "There's a lot of competition out there," Sasheem began to explain. "This Jagam guy for starters. From the sound of it, he's not gonna rest until he destroys all of the Saiyans. Now that's all well and good, but the fact of the matter is Sasheem wants that opportunity for himself. All these would be conquerors and destroyers of worlds are out here trying to make a name for themselves...well, Sasheem wants to be the only name people run away in terror from!"

The Majin then leaned against the wall of the Lookout's pavillion. "Therefore, Sasheem thought it'd be to our mutual benefit to work together to eliminate this common enemy."

No, it can't be.... How?

Sarada sighed, long and impatiently. Sasheem was alive, and he was standing right there. It wasn't a nightmare and she wasn't hallucinating. "Damn it. Where's P-Sta when you actually need him?"

The intergalactic lawman was supposed to have caught Sasheem by then. The little blue blob of irritating bullshit was supposed to either have been obliterated or in prison; preferably the former over the latter. To see him not only alive and well, but seemingly new and improved spoke poorly to the Galactic Patrol's competence. Then again, Sasheem had always been a sneaky little bastard.
    Sasheem stifled a chuckle, simply saying, "P-Sta? It's funny that you mention him..."

"Sasheem, I would say it's nice to see you again, but--"

"You fucker," she snapped, forgetting all the etiquette that had been painstakingly instilled in her. "I'll blast you into a goddamn black hole before I let you anywhere near any of my worlds."
    Sasheem frowned for a second, a thought racing through his mind. "Ah, that's right! Thank you for jogging Sasheem's memory! Saiyans have multiple planets under their control! That'll take a lot of work, but Sasheem'll be sure to take 'em out one by one. Feel free to attempt to stop Sasheem if you want, but don't expect it to be easy."

Dash speaks up to those gathered around Kai, "You don't suppose they took the back door? I mean, maybe this room has an emergency exit or something?"

Default Disciples of the Dragon II: The Challenge of Zxu'ro

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan rubs his chin in contemplation. Not one to slow down, the vagabond chef tries to process the pieces as best he can, though the mystery keeps getting deeper than he would be comfortable with.

"...Zxu'ro left to seek a higher purpose. But all this time, we've been thinking of him as a pinnacle. Definitely as a great thinker and innovator. What higher purpose would there be for one such as he?"

As well, though Zaofan fashioned himself an amateur historian due to all his travels, he sometimes has the habit of putting together patterns where there are none. "To be honest, I'm not too fond of the idea that the Grand Masters of the Turtle, Crane, and Dragon schools -- all MY disciplines -- were wiped out so swiftly. All the more reason for me to keep going, I think. How ever good I think I am now, isn't going to cut it in the future. I've got to change that."

Upon that realization, he turns his attention back to Mara. "To answer your question, oh great one, well... we've gone too far to just pack up and turn around. I, for one, accept."
    'Higher purpose.' Ochazuke slowly turned from the Wolf and looked to the abandoned structure behind him. A cultivated labour of a thousand hands raised in devotion to an ideal now lay barren, hidden even under the snows of this frozen land as if it had never existed. The monument so raised in the ice lay abandoned, tended to only by its totemic spirit left to contemplate the fading memory as it too was slowly swallowed by the ice.

Is that what you called it, o Master of Masters?

Hearing Mara's words of the subject only incited a deep exhale through clenched teeth, burning white-hot in the dead air of the glacier shrine. The breath of the common legacy Ochazuke held within him burned. It seemed as if the answer lay on a higher plane. In an ever familiar story, their progenitor had sought to go beyond and left the rest behind him to suffer. As the planet turned beneath their feet swiftly approaching its hour of ruin, Ochazuke did not share his companions' sense of discovery; rather, a low, familiar ache rose in his heart, the length of regret tinting the bloodshed ever more starkly in the echo of his memory, stoking the fire within him.

"I shall as well."

Ironically, he found he had no choice in the matter but for the duty that fell on his shoulders as a pursuant of the truth behind their shared history. For who hears the whispers of the dead but those willing to listen?

Samson and Ochazuke also nod.

A sudden great wave of power courses through each, alongside a flow of knowledge. History of the Wolf, its’s basic forms, and one technique:

The Wolf’s Prowl.

A technique that increases one’s speed by a factor of three for a short time, making one faster and more able to strike those who might be swifter.

Take this essence and carry on the Truth. Find the Spider next once your bodies are fully adept at the Wolf’s speed, and then continue your journey. I’ll be watching.’

With that Mara fades away and leaves them there standing outside the glacier suddenly, no longer in the frozen and ruined shrine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Looking around the surroundings, caught offguard and completely confuddled at what just transpired, Zaofan merely drapes his cape over his shoulders again, holding them shut. "Well, we're back in the cold," he deadpans to the group.

Rubbing his arms inside his cape, Zaofan continues, "That was pretty... incredible. I can't wait to try this out, but... I don't think I ever imagined the animal styles having their own deities in the flesh before. But in any case, that wasn't so bad. And, maybe we can do Mara proud with the next task. Might we try using the Wolf's Prowl to get to warmer ground even faster?"
    Casting his view to the glacier, it seemed to the breadth of his sense that what dwelt within had fallen silent. Now the memory bequeathed to them had been given new life through the three of them, and the spirit of the Wolf moved along theirs.

"A patron deity, Zaofan?" Ochazuke's grim countenance betrayed no emotion as he slowly came to terms with what they'd just learned. "You forget yourself."

Samson laughs, the cold not effecting him due to his Dragon’s fire, and nods.

“It will take time, many months, to master it fully. Let us begin.”

He suddenly vanished as he runs across the ground at breakneck speeds, heading towards civilization.
    Balon is also exhausted.

“We need to master this technique first. Just that little bit left me nearly empty. We can worry about the Spider after you’ve mastered this and dealt with this Jagam fellow. I have a feeling each location will be challenging, and unlike Mara, potentially less friendly.”
    Moments later, Ochazuke landed next to the other two having flown at his own pace behind them.

"I don't know what you were thinking," he chuckled, "especially you, Balon, that you would attempt a master's work before grasping the foundation."

As he landed his arms were folded, and the wrappings on his hands were damaged and blackened.

"Moreover, what time do you think we have that Jagam will not be the end of it?"

"There's a lot of competition out there," Sasheem began to explain. "This Jagam guy for starters. From the sound of it, he's not gonna rest until he destroys all of the Saiyans. Now that's all well and good, but the fact of the matter is Sasheem wants that opportunity for himself. All these would be conquerors and destroyers of worlds are out here trying to make a name for themselves...well, Sasheem wants to be the only name people run away in terror from!"

The Majin then leaned against the wall of the Lookout's pavillion. "Therefore, Sasheem thought it'd be to our mutual benefit to work together to eliminate this common enemy."

Sasheem stifled a chuckle, simply saying, "P-Sta? It's funny that you mention him..."

Sasheem frowned for a second, a thought racing through his mind. "Ah, that's right! Thank you for jogging Sasheem's memory! Saiyans have multiple planets under their control! That'll take a lot of work, but Sasheem'll be sure to take 'em out one by one. Feel free to attempt to stop Sasheem if you want, but don't expect it to be easy."
    It was plain as day. Sasheem hadn't change done bit. More intelligible or not, he was still the hateful, murderous little gremlin he was when he was stuck in that toilet.

It made more than enough sense to kill Sasheem here and now. He already said he planned on destroying not just Vocado and the colonies, but also Chroma and Earth. There was little doubt in her mind that he would do the same to countless other words to sate his thirst for recognition.

"You idiot," she said simply. "You realize that now that you've announced your intentions loud and clear, there's no reason to keep you alive anymore. Hell, we can just use the third wish to seal you away again, or simply erase you from existence. I doubt anyone would have any objections, since doing so would save countless billions of lives. And then, once that happens, all memory of your name will be forgotten. People will be like, 'Sasheem? Who the fuck is that?' Is that what you want? To be erased for being a stupid idiot and then forgotten? Hm?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It was plain as day. Sasheem hadn't change done bit. More intelligible or not, he was still the hateful, murderous little gremlin he was when he was stuck in that toilet.

It made more than enough sense to kill Sasheem here and now. He already said he planned on destroying not just Vocado and the colonies, but also Chroma and Earth. There was little doubt in her mind that he would do the same to countless other words to sate his thirst for recognition.

"You idiot," she said simply. "You realize that now that you've announced your intentions loud and clear, there's no reason to keep you alive anymore. Hell, we can just use the third wish to seal you away again, or simply erase you from existence. I doubt anyone would have any objections, since doing so would save countless billions of lives. And then, once that happens, all memory of your name will be forgotten. People will be like, 'Sasheem? Who the fuck is that?' Is that what you want? To be erased for being a stupid idiot and then forgotten? Hm?"
    Turning to her, "Sarada, best to ignore him. If he really wanted to do that he would be doing it already, instead of hanging out here. He can't and he knows it. All he can do is troll us in order to get a reaction. You have to wonder why he is really here." Meagan gave Sasheem a knowing look, then turned her back to him.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-12-2018 at 03:09 PM.