Page 219 of 782 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Upon hearing the news, Sasheem took a seat on the lookout floor and began turning a few of it's tiles tiles into various pastries. As he ate, he spoke to anyone around to listen. "So, we all have a big problem heading our way and no time to prepare. Are we gonna actually figure out a decent strategy or are we gonna sit here and panic like morons? Sasheem already has an idea, if any of you good for nothings are willing to listen."
    Happy to change the subject, Meagan asks him the question he's expecting, "What is this idea of yours?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Happy to change the subject, Meagan asks him the question he's expecting, "What is this idea of yours?"
    "As you wish..." The child said, walking away from Meagan. It was ultimately her decision and he would not impede on her freedom of choice. That said, he would definitely keep an eye on her during the upcoming battle. His objective was to ensure she and the rest of them endured Jagam's arrival and everything else was unnecessary in his opinion.

"Sasheem's a little weary about explaining the whole thing here, given his little sidekick's been scrying on us for a little bit, but all we need to do is get Jagam to talk..." Sasheem stated. "And that's about it. Simple enough, but given how everything's been going so far, Sasheem figures it'll be easier said than done."

Praxat looks up at the sky saying " I know but that's a risk I'm willing to take." " we just need to come up with contingency plan in cause the worst happens." Praxat looks at everyone who is still there include Megan saying " Kai told me about a dragon that can grant wishes and wishing orbs." " I want to know more about it!"

" something like that can be use as a contingency in case the worst happens."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks up at the sky saying " I know but that's a risk I'm willing to take." " we just need to come up with contingency plan in cause the worst happens." Praxat looks at everyone who is still there include Megan saying " Kai told me about a dragon that can grant wishes and wishing orbs." " I want to know more about it!"

" something like that can be use as a contingency in case the worst happens."
    Quila stopped in his tracks after hearing that.

What?

Usually calm and composed, the machine mutant looked rather shocked, "Praxat... they just summoned the dragon roughly an hour ago. How did you not notice it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Quila stopped in his tracks after hearing that.

What?

Usually calm and composed, the machine mutant looked rather shocked, "Praxat... they just summoned the dragon roughly an hour ago. How did you not notice it?"
    "Praxat might not realize that there are limitations on the use of he Dragon Balls." She turns to the frog girl, "They can only be used once a year."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada walked outside to the Plaza to find several of the others talk among themselves. She hoped they were at least discussing a plan of action that didn't require direct combat. Against an opponent of unknown strength, that was suicide, and something Sarada wanted to avoid until she either got a better gauge on Jagam's upper limits or managed to reign his power in. To do the latter as the opening move, they needed to distract Jagam for a few moments it would take for Parsley to negate his ki reserves.

"So, do we have something resembling a strategy yet?" she asked them. "I just got back from Turrip. I have a trump card in the works, but it'll take a few more hours to get ready."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Praxat might not realize that there are limitations on the use of he Dragon Balls." She turns to the frog girl, "They can only be used once a year."
    After a moment, he regained his composure, "Yes. You're right..." It was best to assume he had misinterpreted what Praxat said instead of contemplating the alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada walked outside to the Plaza to find several of the others talk among themselves. She hoped they were at least discussing a plan of action that didn't require direct combat. Against an opponent of unknown strength, that was suicide, and something Sarada wanted to avoid until she either got a better gauge on Jagam's upper limits or managed to reign his power in. To do the latter as the opening move, they needed to distract Jagam for a few moments it would take for Parsley to negate his ki reserves.

"So, do we have something resembling a strategy yet?" she asked them. "I just got back from Turrip. I have a trump card in the works, but it'll take a few more hours to get ready."
    "We're talking strategy now? Man, you've changed, Sarada." Charco said. To be fair, a lot of them had changed since they fought the possessed Fife and he had been the one to stay the same, if not worse. "Doesn't seem like we have many options going for us until he gets here, so I'd thought we'd wing it like always."

"We're talking strategy now? Man, you've changed, Sarada." Charco said. To be fair, a lot of them had changed since they fought the possessed Fife and he had been the one to stay the same, if not worse. "Doesn't seem like we have many options going for us until he gets here, so I'd thought we'd wing it like always."
    "I have an entire race depending on me this time, Charco," Sarada answered, smiling despite the situation. "If their survival means planning things out ahead of time, then that's what I'm going to do."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I have an entire race depending on me this time, Charco," Sarada answered, smiling despite the situation. "If their survival means planning things out ahead of time, then that's what I'm going to do."
    He wasn't sure what had happened to her since las time, but he could feel a slight surge of pride upon seeing her become a fine... adult?

Hmmm...

Last time he checked, they were roughly the same age, so would either of them be considered an adult? Just what were the age milestones for Saiyans? This probably wasn't the best time to ponder these questions, so he would file them away for another day.

"We'll have to put in as much brainpower as possible in this case. Judging by what everyone's been saying about this guy, there's a possibility we might be boned. Then again... they said that about Battersea and Fife."

"As Sasheem stated before, if one us manages to get Jagam talking, then he has something that'll help us put the bastard in the ground for good," the Majin spoke up through chomps of cinnamon roll.

"Before we decide how to do this, we should agree as to how not to do it. No matter how powered up any one of us can get, there is a good chance that he will still be more powerful. So, running headlong into a one-on-one fight is probably not a good idea." Meagan looks over at Cyanna and Dash, "That especially means the two of you." She then looked to the others, "Normally we would look for a weakness to exploit, but that Priestess he has with him, for all we know she could be casting spells that make him invulnerable, immortal, or who knows what. Still, that doesn't mean we give up. It might help to take out his companion, assuming that it is possible. It might help to find ways to weaken him, drain his power. We know he is obsessed with Sayians, so he might target them first. We can't let him do it, unless we have some way to set a trap for him. Some way to takes him out before he takes out them."

"Recklessness might just get us all killed."

"As Sasheem stated before, if one us manages to get Jagam talking, then he has something that'll help us put the bastard in the ground for good," the Majin spoke up through chomps of cinnamon roll.
    "I doubt he's a chatterbox type, but if it can be done and your sure about it, then it's an option."

He wasn't sure what had happened to her since las time, but he could feel a slight surge of pride upon seeing her become a fine... adult?

Hmmm...

Last time he checked, they were roughly the same age, so would either of them be considered an adult? Just what were the age milestones for Saiyans? This probably wasn't the best time to ponder these questions, so he would file them away for another day.

"We'll have to put in as much brainpower as possible in this case. Judging by what everyone's been saying about this guy, there's a possibility we might be boned. Then again... they said that about Battersea and Fife."
    "Before we decide how to do this, we should agree as to how not to do it. No matter how powered up any one of us can get, there is a good chance that he will still be more powerful. So, running headlong into a one-on-one fight is probably not a good idea." Meagan looks over at Cyanna and Dash, "That especially means the two of you." She then looked to the others, "Normally we would look for a weakness to exploit, but that Priestess he has with him, for all we know she could be casting spells that make him invulnerable, immortal, or who knows what. Still, that doesn't mean we give up. It might help to take out his companion, assuming that it is possible. It might help to find ways to weaken him, drain his power. We know he is obsessed with Sayians, so he might target them first. We can't let him do it, unless we have some way to set a trap for him. Some way to takes him out before he takes out them."

"Recklessness might just get us all killed."
    Just like Charco said, they started to put their brains together to formulate a plan.

Fighting him one-on-one was out of the question. She wasn't strong enough, and Parsley, who could be strong enough without depending on her tail, wasn't stupid enough. She felt safe to assume that solo "honorable" combat was off the table.

However, Meagan raised a good point. Jagam was likely to focus on her and Parsley first. They could use that obsession to their advantage. If they could goad Jagam into focusing on them and only them, then the rest of the others could pick their spots and do some serious damage before he could mount a defense. This would only work a few times before he got wise and started to divide his attention between all of them. By that point, though, Parsley should have nullified his power or even inhibited it, thus making him too weak to defend against all of them.

"Actually, let him target us first," she spoke to Meagan. "If we can goad him into focusing in myself and Parsley only, the rest of you can do some serious damage if you pick your spots well enough."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!