Page 227 of 782 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Parsley confirmed it quickly enough, that it was an ability taken from one of the fallen from the Tournament, before expressing that in time she might turn such a thing on Ishtar herself. And at that, the Oni was silent for a few moments before chuckling.

"You are welcome to try anytime you like. Though I feel you will be disappointed by the results."
    She knew Ishtar was strong, mostly from Avoca prattling on about it incessantly, but she had no idea how strong. Her Saiyan blood was boiling with the need to find out how strong compared to herself, but the time wasn't right. She needed to stay focused on the task to come.

After, though, there was no such threat, thus nothing to distract her from her… research.

"We'll find out soon, but not today. Perhaps a litmus test tomorrow, then I'll put your power to the test myself at a later time."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat keeps looking around and says " this is heaven it just needs a extra touch." Praxat then starts cleaning the areas of Capsule Corp she's looking at. the clean tactics she uses are tactics learnt from being from a long line of maidservants . the type of servants who served royalty.

Praxat looks at her work saying " okay now this place is looking much better after I gave it a good cleaning."
    Praxat eyes light up and she closes her right hand into a fist saying " okay let's get to work!" she looks over at Jinzi saying " so you saw that just now didn't you." " well I can explain see my family on my home planet Qacriea the Luue family come from a long line of royal servants." "serving the Toadian royal family for generations. "

"that was until Replitas took over."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi nods to Praxat.

“Now then, what exactly do you want the goggles to do?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Only five..." Sasheem noted, with a snort. "Will they work the same if we cut 'em in half at least?"
    Eva shake she read no.

“Full or nothing.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva closes the box with the fruit up and looks around.

“The Wastes then is where the fight shall occur?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Yeah. Jagam apparently has some priestess that was scrying on us. They decided to mess things up by taking some shortcuts." Charco explained, handing him one of the boar skewers, straight from the flame. "We got a few new faces here, so maybe that'll be enough, but I dunno." He had been hoping some additional training after enduring Poepayne's would put some ground between being fine on his own and the possibility that Rex might try another attempt to take over, but it seemed unlikely now.

"Haven't seen the police guy yet, but then again, I haven't seen Totoma yet either."
    On the side of the Lookout opposite from where Meagan was talking to Held, two forms shot up into the air past the Plaza, then descend onto the it. Dash's foot touches down first, followed by Cyanna who then calls out, "I almost beat you."

Dash just gave her a patronizingly smug look, "As if. We had to slow down or we'd go splat against it, or worse shoot off into space. If this were a real race, you'd be eating my dust clouds."

"Yeah, well, your still not the fastest." Cyanna pouted, then smirked as she twirled around to face her partner, "Bet I could find someone here who is faster than you."

Opening her mouth briefly as if to reply, Dash then closed it again and began walking, "I ain't taking that bet. Not yet anyway. On day for sure I will be the fastest, just gotta figure out how."

Joining her, Cyanna nodded, "We still have a ways to go, but I think we've done pretty good so far."

"Pretty good ain't gonna stop world destroying monsters."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva closes the box with the fruit up and looks around.

“The Wastes then is where the fight shall occur?”
    Parsley returned from her preparations at the Wastes. She wanted to do more, but there was only so much she could do in advance. Everything else would have to happen as the fight was taking place.

As such, she was as prepared as she was ever going to be. The rest was preparing herself mentally.

"Yes. Ishtar and I have been lacing the area with traps and other such to give us an advantage," she said to Eva.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley returned from her preparations at the Wastes. She wanted to do more, but there was only so much she could do in advance. Everything else would have to happen as the fight was taking place.

As such, she was as prepared as she was ever going to be. The rest was preparing herself mentally.

"Yes. Ishtar and I have been lacing the area with traps and other such to give us an advantage," she said to Eva.
    Eva nods.

“And you are Parsley then, yes? Sarada’s sister?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods.

“And you are Parsley then, yes? Sarada’s sister?”
    "I am," she replied, already having steeled herself for whatever negative backlash was coming her way.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Eva shake she read no.

“Full or nothing.”
    "Hmm...well Sasheem doesn't need 'em, but the rest of you best figure out which one of you is worthy enough for survival when the time comes," the Majin noted, sitting back down as he waited for Charco and Zaofan to finish preparing the meal.

"Hmm...well Sasheem doesn't need 'em, but the rest of you best figure out which one of you is worthy enough for survival when the time comes," the Majin noted, sitting back down as he waited for Charco and Zaofan to finish preparing the meal.
    "Two should be reserved for myself and Sarada," Parsley spoke. "Unlike the rest of you, we get stronger if we get beaten badly enough to need one."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Two should be reserved for myself and Sarada," Parsley spoke. "Unlike the rest of you, we get stronger if we get beaten badly enough to need one."
    A voice giggles behind her, as Cyanna overhears the conversation while she and Dash are walking past them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A voice giggles behind her, as Cyanna overhears the conversation while she and Dash are walking past them.
    Parsley had to seriously question the logic in bringing an obvious child who likely hadn't ever been in such a perilous situation like one they would soon find themselves in, but who was she to question one of Kami's chosen warriors? "What's so funny? Does me ensuring my survival amuse you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Good point," Sasheem admitted, before asking Parsley, "Remind Sasheem...that applied to half-Saiyans too, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sasheem didn't quite understand what was so funny about the conversation at hand. "Got something on your mind, brat?" He asked.

"Good point," Sasheem admitted, before asking Parsley, "Remind Sasheem...that applied to half-Saiyans too, right?".
    "To my knowledge, yes," she replied. Parsley assumed that he was referring to Tasure's son, Totoma, as he was the only half-breed...

No, he was talking about Jagam. That was something she hadn't even considered. It was a facet of this battle that was critical to their victory. How hadn't she thought of that before?

"Yes, Jagam will get stronger if he's healed from near-death. Meaning if we get him in that position, don't waste time. Kill him before the Prietess can heal him."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!