Page 238 of 782 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After taking her shower and changing her clothes into something comfortable enough to sleep in, Dash heads in search of Meagan.

"Hey, Meagan?" Dash then turns to Eva, "Oh, Guardian Ma'am, excuse me for interrupting, but is there a fancy room here that make you see the past? Just wanna make sure I wasn't hallucinating."
    "Dash, did anything happen? Are you alright? You shouldn't have gone in there by yourself." Meagan, sounding concerned.

"I think I'm alright. Just wasn't expecting to be back at teh Tournament. Ended up getting tossed backwards like before, only this time I came out of it okay."

"Let me check you out, just to be sure. Last time it took you nearly a month to get your legs back."

"Ah think your worrying too much, but if you say so."

"We can do it inside, where they'll be some privacy." Meagan then turned to Eva, "Excuse us."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Expression still flate even where he stood underneath the quartet's annunciation, Ochazuke blinked hard and exhaled in a slow, meditative length before speaking.

"Before you arrived there was a development within the Room of Spirit and Time that required Etrina's skills," he said, "she left this...contingency in my hands."

The narcoleptic Green avatar collapsed to slumber, and again he prod her to attention. "Four bodies formed from a single consciousness, that is the classical Multiform technique, and while it has its advantages in a duel, its scope is limited. Set apart with a different view, however, no angle is underlooked."

Over Zaofan's shoulder, he turned his gaze toward the mage herself.

"But perhaps she can explain this matter more thoroughly herself ."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Present day, Zaofan takes a step back to try to process Ochazuke's introduction to this most different of Etrinas, or the reality that there are, indeed, different Etrinas to begin with.
    "I'll save the explanations of magical theory for when we're not on the verge of an alien attack." The foci all stood to various forms of attention as Etrina herself answered, approaching the two at a reserved pace. "Ochazuke, I know its not entirely your choice....but thank you for keeping my foci occupied. I'm rather hopeful they can integrate a little with the others for the sake of not causing a scene later. Speaking of which...."

Etrina turned to face Zaofan, noting his already confused look, and then clapped her hands together. "Get your act together, you have more important things to stare slack jawed over. Imminent doom approaching out world and your Gallivanting off in the wasteland without so much as a greeting. Do you know how worried I was we'd not have a chance to even talk before our lives were on the line again! Idiot! Sheep! I've fallen for an absolute dullard." Etrina approached Zaofan like lightning and grasped the man by the arm with a grip you'd expect more from a saiyan then a human. "Come on then....Lets find somewhere private, so you won't get distracted so easily....."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I'll save the explanations of magical theory for when we're not on the verge of an alien attack." The foci all stood to various forms of attention as Etrina herself answered, approaching the two at a reserved pace. "Ochazuke, I know its not entirely your choice....but thank you for keeping my foci occupied. I'm rather hopeful they can integrate a little with the others for the sake of not causing a scene later. Speaking of which...."

Etrina turned to face Zaofan, noting his already confused look, and then clapped her hands together.
    Zaofan, still dumbstruck, walks between the Etrinas. "But you..." and he turns around, "And you..." turning back, "...here..." once again, "...and also there..."

The pattern repeats as he continually turns back and forth between words. "And..." "But..." "How..." "Huh..." "You..." "OH LAYdee..." "Hello...?" "Pretty laydee...?" "Nice lady..." "Wha...?"

"Get your act together, you have more important things to stare slack jawed over. Imminent doom approaching out world and your Gallivanting off in the wasteland without so much as a greeting. Do you know how worried I was we'd not have a chance to even talk before our lives were on the line again! Idiot! Sheep! I've fallen for an absolute dullard." Etrina approached Zaofan like lightning and grasped the man by the arm with a grip you'd expect more from a saiyan then a human. "Come on then....Lets find somewhere private, so you won't get distracted so easily....."
    At least this seemed familiar, as he is dragged along, feeling the pressure on his arm. "Ow! Etrina! You're hurting me...!"

With his tone then relaxing into mutual agreement. "I missed you, too."
    Last edited by Cyke; 09-05-2018 at 10:19 PM.

"Cyanna.." She said with a smile, "Meagan's sister. You do know Meagan, right? I mean, everyone does." then looking at him closer, "Wow, you do kinda look like someone who's just came back from the dead. Bet it must have hurt something awful. You're okay now, you look okay. You need to be because we have to fight a monster tomorrow. I mean, he's not technically a monster, but he's powerful like one. I hear he hates Sayians, so maybe you'll be okay if you stay out of his way. I don't know what Queen Sarada is going to do. Should a Queen even put herself at risk like that? Though her sister looks pretty tough. Power Princess Parsley, she should have her own TV Series. My sister is pretty tough too, but I can't let anything bad happen to her, since she's going to be the new Guardian of Chroma. Not sure I'm strong enough, but I'll try my best. Dash and I have been training really hard at the temple. It's pretty neat. Big and mysterious, with many secrets that I can't talk about. I may not be a Power Princess, but I am lucky. That should help, shouldn't it?"
    ".....Damn...how long have I been dead?" Jack muttered in disbelief.

Sarada's a queen now? Meagan is Guardian of Chroma? What even is that? he shook his head.

"Yeah...thanks...it does help. I'm not sure about any of that really, but if there's a big monster guy, I guess I go throw my lot in trying to take that down."

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    ".....Damn...how long have I been dead?" Jack muttered in disbelief.

Sarada's a queen now? Meagan is Guardian of Chroma? What even is that? he shook his head.

"Yeah...thanks...it does help. I'm not sure about any of that really, but if there's a big monster guy, I guess I go throw my lot in trying to take that down."
    "Get used to living while you can," Sasheem spoke up, having to his previous spot laying down upon the Lookout's rooftops. "'Cause once all's said and done, once all current threats to Earth an the universe at large are wiped out, there's one monster that'll never fall. A Greater Annihilator that all mortals will know to fear," he yawned, stretching out on the rooftop as he began to reach for a pile of potato chips next to him. "Sasheem just thought he'd educate you on what he let the others already know," he added in a friendly tone, before chomping on a handful of chips.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Get used to living while you can," Sasheem spoke up, having to his previous spot laying down upon the Lookout's rooftops. "'Cause once all's said and done, once all current threats to Earth an the universe at large are wiped out, there's one monster that'll never fall. A Greater Annihilator that all mortals will know to fear," he yawned, stretching out on the rooftop as he began to reach for a pile of potato chips next to him. "Sasheem just thought he'd educate you on what he let the others already know," he added in a friendly tone, before chomping on a handful of chips.
    "Aw man, Toilets back? And I thought I'd just got outta Hell too."

"And it talks now too... great..." Jack sighed, Man... I swear I was only dead for a few months maybe a year...geeze...

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"And it talks now too... great..." Jack sighed, Man... I swear I was only dead for a few months maybe a year...geeze...
    “HFIL was only because you were helping me. Had you not you would have stayed in Otherworld proper. And come on, my company wasn’t that bad, Jack.”

Eva says this as she turns and looks at Sasheem.

“Hello Majin Sasheem. It seems you have absorbed P-sta. Pity more of you is still in control, though your assistance tomorrow is appreciated.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Hey if you wanna get sent back sooner, the Demon of Destruction would be happy to oblige," Sasheem stated, sitting up now, slightly annoyed at the insult regarding his former prison. "And you might wanna learn to use your eyes Jacky boy, there are no toilets in the immediate vacinity but if Sasheem's being completely honest, everytime he takes a glance around the Lookout he does see a handful of walking turds."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “HFIL was only because you were helping me. Had you not you would have stayed in Otherworld proper. And come on, my company wasn’t that bad, Jack.”

Eva says this as she turns and looks at Sasheem.

“Hello Majin Sasheem. It seems you have absorbed P-sta. Pity more of you is still in control, though your assistance tomorrow is appreciated.”
    "Evie, Evie, Evie," Sasheem chuckled at the now unaugmented Guardian of Earth. "Judgemental of the the Greater Annihilator as you may be, he has to say he appreciates your appreciation. Of course, Sasheem would appreciate it even more of you got those other bastards to share your eternal gratitude to him but he supposes in the end old dogs can't learn new tricks."

Retired Overlord

"Hey if you wanna get sent back sooner, the Demon of Destruction would be happy to oblige," Sasheem stated, sitting up now, slightly annoyed at the insult regarding his former prison. "And you might wanna learn to use your eyes Jacky boy, there are no toilets in the immediate vacinity but if Sasheem's being completely honest, everytime he takes a glance around the Lookout he does see a handful of walking turds."

"Evie, Evie, Evie," Sasheem chuckled at the now unaugmented Guardian of Earth. "Judgemental of the the Greater Annihilator as you may be, he has to say he appreciates your appreciation. Of course, Sasheem would appreciate it even more of you got those other bastards to share your eternal gratitude to him but he supposes in the end old dogs can't learn new tricks."
    "You want gratitude? Pfffftttt...." Sasheem would find a raspberry being blown in his ear, close enough to get a sprinkle of saliva on it, but he'd find nothing when he turned his head.

Then he heard munching, and would find Erosa downing a handful of his chips. "*gulp*....Meh.....look at the former floater, calling people turds. Hate to break it to you....but your the biggest dump on the lookout, and I should know.....I had you in my mouth."

The id hopped to her feet and grinned like a mischievous kid. "......and seeing as we ran out of trashcans and toilets up here.....the next time you start getting uppity I may decide to put you back in there, and I'll make sure to chew this time."

"You want gratitude? Pfffftttt...." Sasheem would find a raspberry being blown in his ear, close enough to get a sprinkle of saliva on it, but he'd find nothing when he turned his head.

Then he heard munching, and would find Erosa downing a handful of his chips. "*gulp*....Meh.....look at the former floater, calling people turds. Hate to break it to you....but your the biggest dump on the lookout, and I should know.....I had you in my mouth."

The id hopped to her feet and grinned like a mischievous kid. "......and seeing as we ran out of trashcans and toilets up here.....the next time you start getting uppity I may decide to put you back in there, and I'll make sure to chew this time."
    Sasheem doubled back in surprise as Erosa appeared before him. A look of disgust on his face, he reached for the piece of his ear with saliva on it and simply ripped it off, letting his ear regenerate the lost flesh.

"Sasheem can't believe his eyes...a living dumpster. Or is it more like a dumpster fire?" The Majin questioned. "Sasheem definitely remembers you. Etrina's lesser half, right? You know, Sasheem, in all honesty, should thank you. Without you and your trash can, Sasheem wouldn't have gotten his new lease on life. But the fact of the matter is, the same old tricks won't work again. Sasheem would expect you to remember that but he does have to keep in mind that a particularly putrid pieces of trash, such as yourself tend to have a short term memory."

Sasheem doubled back in surprise as Erosa appeared before him. A look of disgust on his face, he reached for the piece of his ear with saliva on it and simply ripped it off, letting his ear regenerate the lost flesh.

"Sasheem can't believe his eyes...a living dumpster. Or is it more like a dumpster fire?" The Majin questioned. "Sasheem definitely remembers you. Etrina's lesser half, right? You know, Sasheem, in all honesty, should thank you. Without you and your trash can, Sasheem wouldn't have gotten his new lease on life. But the fact of the matter is, the same old tricks won't work again. Sasheem would expect you to remember that but he does have to keep in mind that a particularly putrid pieces of trash, such as yourself tend to have a short term memory."
    Cyanna, standing on the lookout near Jack, looking up at Sasheem and Erosa, finally speaks up, "You really do talk a lot, and I should know. Everyone says I talk too much. Usually when I get excited about something, or curious. You don't seem excited, and you don't seem curious. Why do you talk about yourself like you're someone else talking about yourself? Are there two of you? Why does the other one talk and you don't? Do you ever use the word 'I'?"
    Last edited by Tami; 09-06-2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Cyanna, standing on the lookout near Jack, looking up at Sasheem and Erosa, finally speaks up, "You really do talk a lot, and I should know. Everyone says I talk too much. Usually when I get excited about something, or curious. You don't seem excited, and you don't seem curious. Why do you talk about yourself like you're someone else talking about yourself? Are there two of you? Why does the other one talk and you don't? Do you ever use the word 'I'?"
    "Ehehehehehehe...." Erosa snickered with a cat grin, preparing her retort when Cyanna spoke up. "Ehehehe.....eh.......Actually, why ARE you talking like that. Even Eros...*cough*.....Even I grew outta talking like that. Blehhh........Now I can't unheard it and its annoying...especially when you do it!"

Cyanna, standing on the lookout near Jack, looking up at Sasheem and Erosa, finally speaks up, "You really do talk a lot, and I should know. Everyone says I talk too much.
    "Well, you see..." Sasheem began.

Usually when I get excited about something, or curious. You don't seem excited, and you don't seem curious.
    "Actually, Sasheem's pretty ex-"

Why do you talk about yourself like you're someone else talking about yourself? Are there two of you? Why does the other one talk and you don't? Do you ever use the word 'I'?"
    Under a barrage of questions, the Majin ceased speaking for once, looking somewhat exasperated at Cyanna.

"Ehehehehehehe...." Erosa snickered with a cat grin, preparing her retort when Cyanna spoke up. "Ehehehe.....eh.......Actually, why ARE you talking like that. Even Eros...*cough*.....Even I grew outta talking like that. Blehhh........Now I can't unheard it and its annoying...especially when you do it!"
    ".....What's the hell's wrong with you two?!" Sasheem asked, in a somewhat facetious angry tone. "Mocking the way Sasheem talks. In front of Eva too! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Sasheem goes out of his way, pulls time out of his busy schedule to help save the Earth and..." the Majin, apparently unable to complete his setence, began to walk away, though still on the roof. "But..." he stated, raising a finger in the air. "If you two need a reason, then Sasheem will say this: His name is that of the greatest destroyer the world has ever seen and you :hould count yourselves damn lucky to hear it so many times and still be breathing. His name is one that'll be emblazoned in the stars for all to fear..."

"A name that'll be burned into every living being's hearts and minds, keep 'em up at night, and live every moment on edge. 'Cause they'll all know that one day that Greater Annihilator will arrive. Look at 'em once. Give his little smirk. Eat a couple snacks and then raise his hand and give 'em all a one way express trip to the afterlife," Sasheem continued, deciding to sit back down. "So, that's all Sasheem thinks he needs to say about that "

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan, still dumbstruck, walks between the Etrinas. "But you..." and he turns around, "And you..." turning back, "...here..." once again, "...and also there..."

The pattern repeats as he continually turns back and forth between words. "And..." "But..." "How..." "Huh..." "You..." "OH LAYdee..." "Hello...?" "Pretty laydee...?" "Nice lady..." "Wha...?"

At least this seemed familiar, as he is dragged along, feeling the pressure on his arm. "Ow! Etrina! You're hurting me...!"

With his tone then relaxing into mutual agreement. "I missed you, too."
    Etrina was already in motion, poised to drag Zaofan off in the direction of the lookout building, when Zaofan paused his protests and told her he missed her too. The girls steel gripped loosened slightly, and thought she was facing away at the time Zaofan could see the unmistakable red flush on the sides of her cheeks. Then her grip tightened. ".......idiot....I didn't giv....give you permission to cry o..or talk......now stop r...resisting and follow me....o..or I'll whip you til you s...squeel."

----

As Etrina began hauling Zaofan away, the White Etrina in Ochazukes hand crossed her arms and nodded with a smirk. "Look at that, young love. Ain't it grand."

"Violent too it seems." The blue Etrina added. "But who are we to judge...."

"When a Masochist and a Sadist fall in love....*yawn*.......an angel gets its whip....Zzzzz..."

Retired Overlord

"Well, you see..." Sasheem began.

"Actually, Sasheem's pretty ex-"

Under a barrage of questions, the Majin ceased speaking for once, looking somewhat exasperated at Cyanna.

".....What's the hell's wrong with you two?!" Sasheem asked, in a somewhat facetious angry tone. "Mocking the way Sasheem talks. In front of Eva too! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Sasheem goes out of his way, pulls time out of his busy schedule to help save the Earth and..." the Majin, apparently unable to complete his setence, began to walk away, though still on the roof. "But..." he stated, raising a finger in the air. "If you two need a reason, then Sasheem will say this: His name is that of the greatest destroyer the world has ever seen and you :hould count yourselves damn lucky to hear it so many times and still be breathing. His name is one that'll be emblazoned in the stars for all to fear..."

"A name that'll be burned into every living being's hearts and minds, keep 'em up at night, and live every moment on edge. 'Cause they'll all know that one day that Greater Annihilator will arrive. Look at 'em once. Give his little smirk. Eat a couple snacks and then raise his hand and give 'em all a one way express trip to the afterlife," Sasheem continued, deciding to sit back down. "So, that's all Sasheem thinks he needs to say about that "
    ".......Ohh...." Erosa puts her fist into her palm. "I get it....so what you mean is..." She points at him. "...is that you like saying your name cause everyone else thinks its stupid right? How will you make Sasheem a feared name when everyone calls you toilet floater or trash monkey or Dumpster sludge. Tell you what....I'll help you. Eros...I have a genius plan that will make your name known all over the universe."

Sliding up to Sasheem, Erosa waves her hand in the air. "First, we market first ever talking toilet. We'll call it a Sasheem, and make it so it only says Sasheem...and then we'll blow up ALL the other toilet makers so ours is the only available. From then on....whenever someone hears the name Sasheem, it'll be when they're takin a ****....and eventually they'll associate your name with taking a crap and messy, defective toilets and......"

Erosa pauses. "Oh wait....that's just an over-complicated plan for something thats already happened. EroYahahahahaha"