Page 32 of 782 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Exerting almost all it’s power, Adam manages to crush the door and be feee of the room.

A corridor greets his senses beyond his cell.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "WAIT!" P-Sta held out his hand. "Don't leave the room! Something isn't right here! My counting is unparallelled! Something is afoot!" P-Sta glanced around. "Something is happening here...which of us destroyed those robots in our first bout with them, Sarada?" He asked raising an eyebrow, the question also seeming familiar to him, though he did not know why.
    "We all did. It was a group effort," Sarada answered, agitated at having to answer the question. For some reason.

Meh. She was probably just hungry. "Just admit you can't count and be done with it."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "WAIT!" P-Sta held out his hand. "Don't leave the room! Something isn't right here! My counting is unparallelled! Something is afoot!" P-Sta glanced around. "Something is happening here...which of us destroyed those robots in our first bout with them, Sarada?" He asked raising an eyebrow, the question also seeming familiar to him, though he did not know why.
    P-sta’s mind suddenly snaps right, Galaxy Police Training asserting itself. His body shakes and he screams as if on fire.

A moment, and clarity rights him. He is trapped in a tube being drained.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Exerting almost all it’s power, Adam manages to crush the door and be feee of the room.

A corridor greets his senses beyond his cell.
    Adam becomes one with the walls and ceiling, flowing down the passage rather than walk.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

He cannot sense beyond the room. The walls seem to prevent it.
    "Hmm. Whoever is behind these machinations is well-prepared," he said, "the walls seal sense and energy alike."

Going left again, Ishtar comes upon another room that, when opened, sees a surprised Ochazuke and Zaofan there.
    The door opened and he faced toward it and saw a familiar face there.

"Heh. Poor form to attempt to wrest you off balance," he said to Ishtar, "Now, let's find the others."

Though the closed walls blocked his insightes, with the path now open Ochazuke spread his field of meditation down the exposed hallways, winding down the corridors of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam becomes one with the walls and ceiling, flowing down the passage rather than walk.
    It runs across another door, this one less impressive security wise.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Going left again, Ishtar comes upon another room that, when opened, sees a surprised Ochazuke and Zaofan there.
    A still exhausted Zaofan sees another (relatively) friendly face. "Ishtar! Forgive me... I would get up but my legs aren't doing all that well. But I just need to walk it off. Do you know what's going on here? What is this place?"

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Hmm. Whoever is behind these machinations is well-prepared," he said, "the walls seal sense and energy alike."

The door opened and he faced toward it and saw a familiar face there.

"Heh. Poor form to attempt to wrest you off balance," he said to Ishtar, "Now, let's find the others."

Though the closed walls blocked his insightes, with the path now open Ochazuke spread his field of meditation down the exposed hallways, winding down the corridors of this place.
    He senses Adam, Ishtar, Etrina, Erosa, Meagan, and Zaofan.

Adam is just down the way.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Meagan helps Erosa out of her tube, "Calm down, panicking isn't going to help. We need to follow Isthar, to stay together."
    "..G...G....Gg....Gaao......" Erosa shivered in Meagans arms, panting. "F..Follow Ishtar....Yes....Erosa try...." Not even her langauge training could keep a little of her former self from slipping up in the present situation. "...Where.....did we go...."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "We all did. It was a group effort," Sarada answered, agitated at having to answer the question. For some reason.

Meh. She was probably just hungry. "Just admit you can't count and be done with it."
    "Group effort, yes," P-Sta repeated just as Sarada said it. "This feels all to familiar. "Like I knew what you were about to say! Something does not add up! I'm beginning to think we're all-"

P-sta’s mind suddenly snaps right, Galaxy Police Training asserting itself. His body shakes and he screams as if on fire.

A moment, and clarity rights him. He is trapped in a tube being drained.
    "-IN DANGER!" P-Sta shouted. "What trickery is this..." he stated, his body's drained state surprising him. "There must be a way....out if this..." he wheezed. "Katchin Mode!" He shouted with the strength he had left, letting his skin harden to that of the powerful metal, before attempting to punch his way out of the tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    A still exhausted Zaofan sees another (relatively) friendly face. "Ishtar! Forgive me... I would get up but my legs aren't doing all that well. But I just need to walk it off. Do you know what's going on here? What is this place?"
    "Death if we are not swift." Ishtar replied quickly before helping the young chef to his feet.

"I am glad to see you too alive," the golden-eyed Oni commented then, more softly. "When you are ready to move, exit the door and turn right. You will find Meagan, Etrina, and Erosa." The Oni turned towards the door then, before stopping short.

"I am going to find Sarada, and Asha'rah."

With that, Ishtar existed the room and continued left.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "..G...G....Gg....Gaao......" Erosa shivered in Meagans arms, panting. "F..Follow Ishtar....Yes....Erosa try...." Not even her langauge training could keep a little of her former self from slipping up in the present situation. "...Where.....did we go...."
    Holding her close, to reassure her, "Don't know yet, but we're going to find out." Meagan then helped Erosa walk, following Etrina and Isthar.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Holding her close, to reassure her, "Don't know yet, but we're going to find out." Meagan then helped Erosa walk, following Etrina and Isthar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Death if we are not swift." Ishtar replied quickly before helping the young chef to his feet.

"I am glad to see you too alive," the golden-eyed Oni commented then, more softly. "When you are ready to move, exit the door and turn right. You will find Meagan, Etrina, and Erosa." The Oni turned towards the door then, before stopping short.

Reaching the next room, Meagan saw Isthar leave, "Isthar, wait up. You can't do this alone."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

"See it done. I'll try to gather any others."

Finding a split in the hallways, Ochazuke moved down another hallway to cover more ground, his meditational field spread active and his focus attuned to what may come.

P-sta frees himself by punching his way out, and once free of the wire, sees Held in a tube next to his, also being drained.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM