Page 348 of 782 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh finds the oven turns it off and then opens it . she looks at the pies saying " yummy those look delicious ." Qaztoh then starts scoffing down pies. once sees finish Qaztoh just relaxes saying " yeah now that hit the spot."

" hmm I wonder what was in those pies I ate anyways?" " well lucky I didn't eat them all and there's still pies left for other people. " " okay now I no longer have the munchies I take I go to my ship and take a hit of Juppter."
    Qaztoh leaves the kitchen and heads to her space ship . she then enters her space ship to hit on some Juppter she looks around and then says " okay who the hell's been smoking my Juppter ." " bet it was that earthling." " I wonder what he's doing right now?"

" probably still F#@#king high." Qaztoh rolls up some Juppter into a joint grabs a lighter from her well secure self and lights up the Juppter . " she then starts smoking it saying " yeah that's the stuff." " heh I better hide this don't ."

" I don't need no one else discover my Juppter stash." Qaztoh takes out a Jobox from her toga and turns it on saying " okay now I'll just program my Jobox to store just my Juppter stash." Qaztoh then press the box in a certain pattern that makes mysterious force start sucking just her Juppter stash into the box leave everything else unaffected." once Juppter stash is store safely inside the Jobox it closes back up.

Qaztoh then finds a empty Room on the look out where she puts all her inventions in and hides her Jobox among her inventions saying " Good this looks like a good place to put my stuff and hide my Juppter stash in." Qaztoh then walks out of the room still smoking her Juppter joint." " Qaztoh walks around the Lookout smoking and the smell coming from the Juppter joint she's smoking is powerful and stinky. " " the smell is like how Marijuana smells when smoke expect a lot more powerful."

the smoke Juppter joint fills the surrounding air with is powerful stinky odor. Qaztoh continues to walk around saying as her skin turns a bright yellow " heh earth clouds look funny." " they have such funny shapes." " I really don't know why Praxat is so worry about?"

" it's not like I have a problem." " I can quit this stuff when ever I feel like ." " I just don't want to, because the stuff relives stress and helps me to relax." " I feel so calm when I'm smoking this stuff."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-12-2018 at 06:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan bites his lower lip in brief contemplation, summoning all his memories of his travels and disciplines. "Churches, villages, schools, martial arts students, what have you -- one thing all these communities --all have in common: everyone hopes that there is something better out there. A shared path towards a better condition. Whether it's enlightenment, exploration, education, spirituality, even self-improvement, we place our belief in others because we seek answers we don't have to questions we can barely begin to ask ourselves. That we want to trust that someone else doesn't just know more than us, but can help us attain the knowledge to better ourselves. To do better. To *be* better. Without purpose and connection, we flounder, when really we seek hope and fulfillment in our own ways. The comfort and security in the belief that something better isn't just out there, but is attainable. We can't control everything, but we try to control as much as we can around us. It's not simply power. It is... hope."

The last part stings a little within Zaofan. Is this the reason for his own travels? His own sense of adventure and exploration? His fondness in meeting new cultures and learning new recipes and training in new disciplines? Does his lack of focus serve, paradoxically, a higher purpose for him? And yet, in all his adventures, for all the pain and violence thus far, does it match his love of life and the quality of people he's met around the world? And beyond?

He looks to Anula again, with different, more sympathetic eyes this time. "The poor girl... she had hope. And Auroc abused that."

Zaofan rubs the back of his neck, offers a friendly smile, then respectfully bows. "Mr. Pantaloon! First of all, let me just say how wonderful it is to see you again! I don't think I've had a chance to say hi since we returned!"

"Secondly, I wanted to ask your permission if Anula could stay here in the Lookout. It was the first place to come to mind, but frankly, I had forgotten what Auroc -- through her -- had done to you. I wanted to ask for your permission to see if it would be okay given what had just happened, but apparently you took care of that already."

He turns to Dash, pointing at Mr. Pantaloon. "This guy, eh? He's swell! And I know you! You're not bad yourself!"

"Thirdly, well, Sarada wanted to speak to you about the President. Geeze, imagine meeting THAT guy! But ahem, that's all I've got. For a guy without superspeed, you're... *really* efficient."
    “1: Always a pleasure, Zaofan. 2: Not my Lookout, but I’m sure Eva and Kai will let her stay here. 3: Yes, we’ll be meeting Grinthorn soon.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat is still looking for Kai saying " yeah I could really talk to you it's about my people's Princess Qaztoh." " she's been taking something illegal." " it's this drug that she says relives stress and relaxes her." " it's called Juppter , but I don't know if you ever heard of that type of drug before ." "as it is a Space Drug."
    still looking for Kai , Praxat hollers " hey Kai or Eva where are you two need to talk to one of you about something ." " I'm concern for my people's Princes Qaztoh's well being." " she's taking this stuff to help relive stress , but I don't think it's good for her." " I tried to address the situation myself but she just told me she doesn't have a problem."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley touched down on the Lookout as silently as she departed from the mountain range minutes earlier. She said nothing to anyone and made a beeline for the kitchen. It had come to her attention as she was flying that she hadn't eaten anything except those fried cicadas. That was some time ago, and so her Saiyan stomach was making its emptiness known to her by means of the irritable roars rumbling through her abdomen.

She opened the oven upon arriving to the kitchen and immediately pulled out one of the pies so graciously prepared by Zaofan. A single whiff revealed that it was indeed her favorite: cherry. Teasing her lover aside, she did in fact love cherry pie and would literally kill someone to have one. Luckily, such wasn't necessary, but would be if anyone decided to bother her while she was eating.

The reason for such drastic measures was simple: it disposed of any and all witnesses.

Witnesses of what? The sight of Parsley shoving her entire face into the pie and literally eating it like a deranged animal. The sounds she was making were extremely undignified, but she didn't care.

Pie was love. Pie was life.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

still looking for Kai , Praxat hollers " hey Kai or Eva where are you two need to talk to one of you about something ." " I'm concern for my people's Princes Qaztoh's well being." " she's taking this stuff to help relive stress , but I don't think it's good for her." " I tried to address the situation myself but she just told me she doesn't have a problem."
    Eva quirks an eyebrow.

“Where is she?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Time moves, Jinzi installing Karis’ cryosleep-tube into one of his labs and setting Wilhelm up with a large section of rooms for all his supplies and gear. He also gives him some material to catch up on Earth’s history and culture.

Once installed, he takes a ship with Blizzar and Sarada and lands it at Capital City’s City Hall.

“Ready?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Time moves, Jinzi installing Karis’ cryosleep-tube into one of his labs and setting Wilhelm up with a large section of rooms for all his supplies and gear. He also gives him some material to catch up on Earth’s history and culture.

Once installed, he takes a ship with Blizzar and Sarada and lands it at Capital City’s City Hall.

“Ready?”
    Sarada swallowed any apprehension she had been feeling just prior to that moment. She was a Queen; queens didn't feel nervous about meeting fellow dignitaries.

"I am," she replied. "Let's go." She exited the aircraft and waited for Jinzi. "So, anything about this person I should know?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Putting a finger to her lips, Cyanna then pointed to one of the mountains. Flying there, they found a safe place to land, a level land higher than those below. It also afforded them a good view on the area below.

Upon landing, she answered his question, "I think, maybe, we're on Chroma. It just feels familiar, but I've never seen those people before." She then listens, "Can you hear? The language is similar to Naka, an ancient version of the modern Chromakai language. I can't make out all of it, but I think those children are guiding, giving directions or orders to the fighters below."

As they watch, they can see the battle below begin. From the movements of the fighters, it is clear that they can not clearly see each other. They move quietly, yet they listen for the enemy and for the instructions of the children above. It begins gradually, then eventually the fighters and their guides fall into a pattern that quickly turns violent and bloody.

No matter how violent is became below, the children watching from above remained calm, performing their function to help their tribe to win. Their lips moved, though Charco could not hear any sound coming from them. Yet occasionally one or more of the fighters would alter their attack, or pull back to gain a better position, or strike just before the enemy stuck them.

"They fight by sound, that's all they can do." She sounded a little sad as she spoke and watched what was going on beneath them.
    As surreal as it was, Charco couldn't help but be impressed by how perfected the operation was. Honed by years, decades, or perhaps generations, these blind warriors reacted with precision in response to the words of mere children. He might have admired such dedication had it not seem so... pointless? Cruel? It was difficult to put words to his feelings.

It was as if he were watching a children's game. Perhaps this was nothing more than a children's game?

He didn't know much about Chroma, other than what he had experienced in his short time there. Then again, it appeared Cyanna didn't know much of the context of what was occuring, save for the obvious.

"So what's the plan? Do we crash it, or leave them be?"

He was at a lost when it came to determining the objective the Pendulum Room had given them.

“Ready?”
    "Of course," Blizzar noted calmly, his hands folded behind his back. "This meeting is rather historic, is it not? The Queen of the Saiyans and an Arcosian Galaxy Police Lieutenant in a diplomatic meeting with Earth's President? One for the history books, I'd say."

Jinzi grimaces as he leads them through City Hall, the three getting a lot of looks. Jinzi nods to the guards outside a large room before he responds.

“I hate him. You should know that. He’s....not normal.”

He pushes the doors open and leads them in, and behind a large desk sits Cohb Grinthorn, smiling and smoking a cigar that doesn’t seem to give off any odor.

“Ahh, Jinzi, lovely. Always a pleasure.”

His voice is confident, charming, and altogether unnatural somehow. Jinzi marrow his eyes and sits down, not saying anything. Sarada has never seen Jinzi so...tense...before.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Of course," Blizzar noted calmly, his hands folded behind his back. "This meeting is rather historic, is it not? The Queen of the Saiyans and an Arcosian Galaxy Police Lieutenant in a diplomatic meeting with Earth's President? One for the history books, I'd say."
    Sarada simply grunted in reply. Of course, if Blizzar understood the modern Vocadoan language, he would know she really said, "Don't push it, icicle."

Jinzi grimaces as he leads them through City Hall, the three getting a lot of looks. Jinzi nods to the guards outside a large room before he responds.

He pushes the doors open and leads them in, and behind a large desk sits Cohb Grinthorn, smiling and smoking a cigar that doesn’t seem to give off any odor.

His voice is confident, charming, and altogether unnatural somehow. Jinzi marrow his eyes and sits down, not saying anything. Sarada has never seen Jinzi so...tense...before.
    Sarada raised an eyebrow at the frankness of Jinzi's answer. She knew that he worked with the President to some extent, but never realized how sour the personal relationship between the two was. Before she could inquire of the reason, the moment of truth was upon her.

Inside the office, seated behind a large desk, was Cohb Grinthorn, the ruler of the planet Earth. He was an altogether unassuming man. Not someone Sarada would pay much attention to from a distance. Yet, something about him was putting her off. Perhaps it was the large brown stick he was sucking on, one that put her in the mind of those things Jack liked, but without the disgusting smell. Or maybe it was the way his voice sounded unnatural.

Not faked, but...

She wasn't sure, but she wasn't comfortable.

"President Grinthorn, I'm Queen Sarada of the Saiyan Empire." She bowed respectfully. "Thank you for taking the time to meet with me. I promise not to take up too much of your time. We're all busy people after all."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada simply grunted in reply. Of course, if Blizzar understood the modern Vocadoan language, he would know she really said, "Don't push it, icicle."

Sarada raised an eyebrow at the frankness of Jinzi's answer. She knew that he worked with the President to some extent, but never realized how sour the personal relationship between the two was. Before she could inquire of the reason, the moment of truth was upon her.

Inside the office, seated behind a large desk, was Cohb Grinthorn, the ruler of the planet Earth. He was an altogether unassuming man. Not someone Sarada would pay much attention to from a distance. Yet, something about him was putting her off. Perhaps it was the large brown stick he was sucking on, one that put her in the mind of those things Jack liked, but without the disgusting smell. Or maybe it was the way his voice sounded unnatural.

Not faked, but...

She wasn't sure, but she wasn't comfortable.

"President Grinthorn, I'm Queen Sarada of the Saiyan Empire." She bowed respectfully. "Thank you for taking the time to meet with me. I promise not to take up too much of your time. We're all busy people after all."
    “Of course, your Highness.”

He stands up, his 6’5 form seeming to dominate the room. His arms seemed...oddly long. Longer than normal. He bows to her and rights himself, hand held out to shake.

“I’m quite interested in discussing....agreeable relations with your Empire, Queen Sarada. Your exploits as of late have me quite fascinated.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Of course, your Highness.”

He stands up, his 6’5 form seeming to dominate the room. His arms seemed...oddly long. Longer than normal. He bows to her and rights himself, hand held out to shake.

“I’m quite interested in discussing....agreeable relations with your Empire, Queen Sarada. Your exploits as of late have me quite fascinated.”
    He has really long arms for a human.

She assumed that this kind of thing was normal. Genetic variances were bound to happen. People grew to be abnormally tall, having super long arms, no hair, etc. Yet, everything about this man was off-putting.

Maybe that was why Jinzi hated him -- because he was weird.

She took the hand and shook it firmly, but not too tightly. It came as no surprise that he would know of the going-ons of his world. "Thank you. I've felt an... obligation to protect this world from those who would see your people under their foot. But ever since I've taken the throne for my own people, I've felt the need to make it an official alliance between you and us, if only to make protecting the people here easier."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Blizzar took one look at President Grinthron, briefly glanced at Jinzi, and back at the President again. This was not....what he had expected. While Blizzar knew many races made up the population of Earth, he couldn't help but feel something...unnatural emanating from the president.

Blizzar took a moment to asses the moment before raising his hand to shake as well. "Lieutenant Blizzar of the Galaxy Police. A pleasure to meet with you, sir!" The Arcosian greeted after a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He has really long arms for a human.

She assumed that this kind of thing was normal. Genetic variances were bound to happen. People grew to be abnormally tall, having super long arms, no hair, etc. Yet, everything about this man was off-putting.

Maybe that was why Jinzi hated him -- because he was weird.

She took the hand and shook it firmly, but not too tightly. It came as no surprise that he would know of the going-ons of his world. "Thank you. I've felt an... obligation to protect this world from those who would see your people under their foot. But ever since I've taken the throne for my own people, I've felt the need to make it an official alliance between you and us, if only to make protecting the people here easier."
    “A wonderful idea. Please, take a seat.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM