Page 352 of 782 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I see. And you would wish her...cleansed....of this addiction?”
    Praxat replies to this saying " yes she's going to be the future Queen of my people and beging a addict isn't going to send a good impression. Qaztoh is still walking around and she spots a figure thinking to herself ( wait could that be a member of the Galaxy Police ? if so I better put this out and put on my bionic lenses quick .) Qaztoh quickly puts out her Juppter joint and puts in her Bionic lenses thinking to her self ( hopefully that person I spotted didn't see me acting suspicious.)

Qaztoh skin then turns yellow indicated she's worry about getting caught as she says " well hello there officer nothing funny going on here." ( wait is this guy a member of the Galaxy Police? come to think of it I don't know what a member of the Galaxy Police actually look like. I never met one before.)

( yeah sure the Space pirate crew I was hanging out with most likely encounter them, but I sure as never did. while I was on that Space Pirate ship the things I did were maintenance for that ship and made improvements technology even going so far as design new technology for that ship. hmm I wonder if the rumor of the Captain having a twin brother in the Galaxy Police is true or not?)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-14-2018 at 02:15 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley looked at Zaofan strangely for the near three minutes he had been staring at her in dead silence. It... it was absolutely unnerving.

Why is he... just staring at me?

!!!

Do I still have pie on my face?!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mercifully, he started speaking again just as she was devising a means to discreetly wipe her face clean. "My pleasure. Until then." She nodded firmly and turned on her heels to walk away.

Perhaps, if he was paying attention, he would see her hand raise to start rubbing her face. Why? Only one person knew the agonizing truth.
    With the latest crisis resolved, that she was aware of at least, Dash headed towards the kitchen to find something to eat. As she did, she noticed Parsley walking towards her. "Um, hello princess." she said awkwardly.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sarada's frown deepened. She supposed it wouldn't be too much trouble to find the details or even footage of the battle with Battersea and his daughter. But that was hardly enough for him to proclaim to be impressed by her exploits.

Or was it?

No, it wasn't.

"Hardly anything, huh? I guess I won't know how bad that is until I find out for sure just how much he knows about me. I can't just outright ask him or he'll know something is up." She made a sound of frustration. She would have loved nothing more than to grab him by the collar and start punching him until he spilled everything, but she knew that doing that would have far reaching ramifications outside of him knowing for sure that she was on to him.

"He doesn't have a ki signature. He knows more about me than he should. Everything about him is offputting." She shook her head. "He can't be human. He just can't. I know the other can do some amazing things, but none of them are like this. What all do you know about him?"
    “However, all my research says otherwise. Everything I can find says he’s human. But he’s....not normal. His background is clean, too much so, but I’ve never been able to find anything.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "The Drones can be deployed within the next month. The Robotic Sentries, the month after. Although whenever we get a lead on that next level metallic alloy, we may drop by to give them an update....which, if we properly utilize the genius of our top researches, shouldn't take more than an hour to update them with," Blizzar answered. "Any further questions, President Grinthorn?"
    “It will take a week or so to get things organized and authorized through the various councils. We can start deploying such......”

He grins sharklike.

“Impressive defenses. Alongside, would the GP be interested in setting up a permanent station in the Somar System or at least assigning an officer nearby?”

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " yes she's going to be the future Queen of my people and beging a addict isn't going to send a good impression. Qaztoh is still walking around and she spots a figure thinking to herself ( wait could that be a member of the Galaxy Police ? if so I better put this out and put on my bionic lenses quick .) Qaztoh quickly puts out her Juppter joint and puts in her Bionic lenses thinking to her self ( hopefully that person I spotted didn't see me acting suspicious.)

Qaztoh skin then turns yellow indicated she's worry about getting caught as she says " well hello there officer nothing funny going on here." ( wait is this guy a member of the Galaxy Police? come to think of it I don't know what a member of the Galaxy Police actually look like. I never met one before.)

( yeah sure the Space pirate crew I was hanging out with most likely encounter them, but I sure as never did. while I was on that Space Pirate ship the things I did were maintenance for that ship and made improvements technology even going so far as design new technology for that ship. hmm I wonder if the rumor of the Captain having a twin brother in the Galaxy Police is true or not?)
    “Bring her to me. I will see what I can do.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“It will take a week or so to get things organized and authorized through the various councils. We can start deploying such......”

He grins sharklike.

“Impressive defenses. Alongside, would the GP be interested in setting up a permanent station in the Somar System or at least assigning an officer nearby?”
    I've fought most brutal opponents in the galaxy, dealt and dined with vilest of criminals, I've traded wits with the most cutthroat and cold blooded of my own kind, but this Earthling... this is what makes me fear for my life?! And here I am unable to decipher why. Bah...how preposterous.

Outwardly, Blizzar maintained a friendly composure. "Funny, that you mention that..." the Arcosian raised his index finger. "I was just about to propose that very thing myself. A nearby Galaxy Police outpost, with myself heading it all. I've taken somewhat of an interest in ensuring your planet's protection. It is...an interesting world, to say the least!"

I've fought most brutal opponents in the galaxy, dealt and dined with vilest of criminals, I've traded wits with the most cutthroat and cold blooded of my own kind, but this Earthling... this is what makes me fear for my life?! And here I am unable to decipher why. Bah...how preposterous.

Outwardly, Blizzar maintained a friendly composure. "Funny, that you mention that..." the Arcosian raised his index finger. "I was just about to propose that very thing myself. A nearby Galaxy Police outpost, with myself heading it all. I've taken somewhat of an interest in ensuring your planet's protection. It is...an interesting world, to say the least!"
    “Excellent! I am quite pleased with this, then. Welcome to Earth and the Sol System, Officer Blizzar.”

He holds his hand out to shake as he stands up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“However, all my research says otherwise. Everything I can find says he’s human. But he’s....not normal. His background is clean, too much so, but I’ve never been able to find anything.”
    Hearing Jinzi confirm that Grinthorn was in fact human wasn't surprising. Hearing that someone as shady and unnerving as him was clean, too much so, was.

"He's paid a lot of money to keep his record clean if there's nothing on him," she answered. I don't know what I've gotten my people into, but it'stoo late to back out now.

She sighed. They already had a handshake agreement, and backing out would only make him suspicious. If he wasn't already. She had to go through with this.

That didn't mean whatever force she sent here would be at his mercy.

"Would it be possible for whatever team I send here to stay at a CC facility? I don't want Grinthorn to have his eye on anything my people would be talking about."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Excellent! I am quite pleased with this, then. Welcome to Earth and the Sol System, Officer Blizzar.”

He holds his hand out to shake as he stands up.
    Blizzar stood up to shake the man's hand. "Thank you, President Grinthorn. I look forward to working with you and the defenders of Earth more in the future!" The Arcosian then turned around, hands folded behind his back as he left the presidential office to locate Pantaloon and the Saiyan Queen through ki sensing as he began to think to himself.

This little unimpressive rock holds more surprises than I'd ever thought possible. More danger too. A watchful eye upon it will do some good, I think.

Parsley looked at Zaofan strangely for the near three minutes he had been staring at her in dead silence. It... it was absolutely unnerving.

Why is he... just staring at me?

!!!

Do I still have pie on my face?!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mercifully, he started speaking again just as she was devising a means to discreetly wipe her face clean. "My pleasure. Until then." She nodded firmly and turned on her heels to walk away.

Perhaps, if he was paying attention, he would see her hand raise to start rubbing her face. Why? Only one person knew the agonizing truth.
    Huh. She's rubbing her face. Weird.

He waves to Dash in the distance, turns around himself, and heads to his room. Oh, it's been so long since he's actually gone in there, what with all their adventures! Even just stepping foot on the Lookout today afforded no rest.

He takes a moment to sit on the bed, reminded of its comfort and simple pleasures. But now's not the time. He has an appointment to keep with Parsley and he won't let her down.

>click< *POF!*

His capsule opens up on a nearby desk, and he takes out some snack foods, some hot tea, and the big alien text he found all the way at the Slaver's asteroid all those months ago. Time is sometimes to be made, not found, after all, and so he better get to it. Translated by the Chromakai computer as, ‘Divine Secrets Of Cosmos Cooking’, he decides to devote the next few hours to try to understand key passages as part of his mental training.

OT: Cleric, what does he find out in the book?
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-14-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Hearing Jinzi confirm that Grinthorn was in fact human wasn't surprising. Hearing that someone as shady and unnerving as him was clean, too much so, was.

"He's paid a lot of money to keep his record clean if there's nothing on him," she answered. I don't know what I've gotten my people into, but it'stoo late to back out now.

She sighed. They already had a handshake agreement, and backing out would only make him suspicious. If he wasn't already. She had to go through with this.

That didn't mean whatever force she sent here would be at his mercy.

"Would it be possible for whatever team I send here to stay at a CC facility? I don't want Grinthorn to have his eye on anything my people would be talking about."
    “Of course, I would be insulted if they didn’t. Whatever he is, as dangerous as he is, I don’t think he intends on....universal domination or anything. At the same time I won’t ever take my eyes off him.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Blizzar stood up to shake the man's hand. "Thank you, President Grinthorn. I look forward to working with you and the defenders of Earth more in the future!" The Arcosian then turned around, hands folded behind his back as he left the presidential office to locate Pantaloon and the Saiyan Queen through ki sensing as he began to think to himself.

This little unimpressive rock holds more surprises than I'd ever thought possible. More danger too. A watchful eye upon it will do some good, I think.
    Upon shaking his hand, Blizzar is struck by a sudden...coldness...of the spirit. As if Grinthorn could see right through him.

After he leaves he finds Sarada and Jinzi easily enough.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Of course, I would be insulted if they didn’t. Whatever he is, as dangerous as he is, I don’t think he intends on....universal domination or anything. At the same time I won’t ever take my eyes off him.”
    She smiled briefly, but it didn't last long. "Well, that's a relief."

Universal domination was out of the scope of the humans. With their naturally low power, there was only so much tech would be able to compensate for before they stumbled across a race that bested them in every sense of the word. Grinthorn didn't strike her as stupid. He knew, or she imagined he did, that the other races out there in the universe had him and his people beat.

Thus, no need for her to be worried about Earth warships invading one of her worlds.

Jinzi was going to keep an eye on him. So was she, as much as she could. "Send me the plans for the facility so I and my council can have a look at them. And if possible, I'd like some kind of update on Grinthorn every so often, in case he begins moving in the shadows."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With the latest crisis resolved, that she was aware of at least, Dash headed towards the kitchen to find something to eat. As she did, she noticed Parsley walking towards her. "Um, hello princess." she said awkwardly.
    Parsley stopped rubbing her face and let her hand fall to the side when the voice called out to her. It was... that person Zaofan went racing with.

What was her name? Sprint? Run? Speedwalk? ..."Dash." Ah, that was it. "Hello. ...How are you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Upon shaking his hand, Blizzar is struck by a sudden...coldness...of the spirit. As if Grinthorn could see right through him.

After he leaves he finds Sarada and Jinzi easily enough.

She smiled briefly, but it didn't last long. "Well, that's a relief."

Universal domination was out of the scope of the humans. With their naturally low power, there was only so much tech would be able to compensate for before they stumbled across a race that bested them in every sense of the word. Grinthorn didn't strike her as stupid. He knew, or she imagined he did, that the other races out there in the universe had him and his people beat.

Thus, no need for her to be worried about Earth warships invading one of her worlds.

Jinzi was going to keep an eye on him. So was she, as much as she could. "Send me the plans for the facility so I and my council can have a look at them. And if possible, I'd like some kind of update on Grinthorn every so often, in case he begins moving in the shadows."
    "Ah, there you two are!" Blizzar greeted, having located them. "I just had quite the wonderful meeting with your esteemed world leader!" he spoke to Jinzi in a jovial tone, though the human inventor and the Saiyan regent would see that the look on his face stated otherwise.