Page 357 of 782 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva shakes her head.

“You are supposed to be the next Queen of your people, yes?”

Qaztoh replies to this " saying yes but Replita name Killrog has taking over my people's kingdom." "oh and this place. " this lookout remains me of the Goddess Zykona's Gukraimano in which she resides at." " you do appear to be wear clothing that is similar to hers but different."

Praxat replies to this saying " yeah she's the future Queen of my people alright and is the only member of the royal Toadian family still alive." " as for this Zykona person Qaztoh mention she's supposed to be this all powerful goddess, however that is a straight up lie."

"it is my belief that Zykona the one on planet who claims to be this great goddess is just like you." " I believe she is the Guardian of my home planet Qacriea." " I figure as much when she didn't give any aid during the fight against Jagam, and I was that post apocalyptic world with the others." " she was unable to contact me."

" that prove to me that Zykona is fraud and is acting like she's more important than she really is." " my people worship her and we are required to read and cite her commandments every day." " however I begun to sense a pattern ." " so in my head I remove some commandments and rearranged what I got was this."

" you shall obey Zykona." " I came to the conclusion in my head that her Zykona's commandments were actually a form of brainwashing and that she's been brainwash my people for over a millennium." " if Zykona the one who clams to be this great goddess is indeed a Guardian like you." " than I believe she's stepping out of line."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Grabbing his bottle of tea and a cup, he steps out of his room and out to the courtyard to get a better view of the world. Until he sees a familiar figure sitting in the distance.

"Parsley! Good morning!"
    Parsley sensed Zaofan's presence the moment he started moving around within the Lookout. When he stepped out onto the Plaza, her eyes opened and she drew in a slow, deep breath. "Morning," she answered. "I knew you'd come despite my warnings. You look like the kind of person to follow through on a promise despite knowing the consequences."

Of course, the consequences weren't entire bad. He would, if she taught him right, learn at least a little from her tutelage.

"To begin, I would see your kata." Every martial artist had a kata they performed to commit their techniques and motions to muscle memory. The less time spent thinking of what to do next, the more time spent fighting off an opponent. She was sure he knew this, but she still wanted to know how well-versed in martial law he was.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley sensed Zaofan's presence the moment he started moving around within the Lookout. When he stepped out onto the Plaza, her eyes opened and she drew in a slow, deep breath. "Morning," she answered. "I knew you'd come despite my warnings. You look like the kind of person to follow through on a promise despite knowing the consequences."

Of course, the consequences weren't entire bad. He would, if she taught him right, learn at least a little from her tutelage.

"To begin, I would see your kata." Every martial artist had a kata they performed to commit their techniques and motions to muscle memory. The less time spent thinking of what to do next, the more time spent fighting off an opponent. She was sure he knew this, but she still wanted to know how well-versed in martial law he was.
    Parsley. To be expected of a Saiyan. To be one means to get right down to business, no quarter asked, and none given.

"A man without his word is a man with no bonds," Zaofan responds with a smile. "But it's the bonds that keep us strong."

She jumps right into it, demanding to see form, to gauge her student du jour. But he sees no time for warm-ups, no time for stretches. So he does his best to incorporate it all, seemingly to make himself limber and then assume the stance, but also to give himself time to size up the Saiyan Elite in front of him. "If you'll forgive me, I need to shake off the sleep first."

After his knees and feet feel looser, he steadies his stance, begins motioning his arms into position in the Crane School tradition of utilizing space to gather inner energy.

And finally, a snap into action, a sheer reflex honed for confrontation.

Parsley. To be expected of a Saiyan. To be one means to get right down to business, no quarter asked, and none given.

"A man without his word is a man with no bonds," Zaofan responds with a smile. "But it's the bonds that keep us strong."

She jumps right into it, demanding to see form, to gauge her student du jour. But he sees no time for warm-ups, no time for stretches. So he does his best to incorporate it all, seemingly to make himself limber and then assume the stance, but also to give himself time to size up the Saiyan Elite in front of him. "If you'll forgive me, I need to shake off the sleep first."

After his knees and feet feel looser, he steadies his stance, begins motioning his arms into position in the Crane School tradition of utilizing space to gather inner energy.

And finally, a snap into action, a sheer reflex honed for confrontation.
    Parsley observed quietly as Zaofan readied himself. The urge to attack while he was busy "shaking the sleep off" was strong, but she resisted. For now. He would learn that in a sudden life-or-death struggle, there would be no time for stretching, no time for thinking, and certainly no time to wake up.

When he was done, she tilted her head to the side. "Noted."

Then, she prepared herself.

She had no need to stretch, as she had already done so when she got up earlier. She steadied herself, a compact stance like a predator stalking her prey in the night. Her arms moved deliberately, slowly and with purpose. There was no flash, no grandiose, no wasted motion; each motion had a particular purpose. Finally, she crouched, knees and fingers bent, ready to spring and tear into the man in front of her before devouring his flesh.

"Come."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Return of Justice Part 3

"What the hell?!" X-Bo exclaimed, taken aback. "How's he got a Katchin Mode!?"

"And P-Sta's stance too!" N-Ten added. "Could he have copied brother's abilities somehow?"

"Unlikely," P-Cee chimed in. "Dr. Cast's technology has no parallel. I doubt this Sasheem creature simply replicated it. No, I fear something else is afoot here. You two would do well to stay focused..."

"Hey!" X-Bo turned to his sister. "We're focused! Just trying to figure this whole th-"

"Especially you, X-Bo," P-Cee stated, her eyes not leaving Sasheem who was silent for now, who was now glaring irritably at the Squadron, his arms folded.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean, small fry," X-Bo angrily growled, getting into P-Cee's face.

P-Cee's intense concentration seemed to break as her agitation at her brother grew. "It means, follow my commands before you go off and do something stupid...AGAIN, baby brother!"

N-Ten turned to Dr. Cast as her siblings began to go back and forth., "Do you have a theory, doctor?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Baby?! We were born at the same damn time!"

"Hmm, when I first heard of P--Sta's supposed demise, I awaited his arrival in Otherworld, but he never arrived. As a matter of fact, he just seemed to disappear off the radar entirely..." Dr. Cast spoke, as he rubbed his chin.

"Incorrect. My egg hatched approximately 1 minute and 12.75 seconds before yours, 55 and a half seconds before N-Ten's and 28.7 seconds before P-Sta's. Hence, I am in fact the oldest!"

"So he's not dead...and he's been missing...meaning what exactly?" N-Ten frowned, hating the fact that there was something missing right in front of her.

"Oh yeah?! Clearly mom and dad saved the best for last!"

"I think it's safe to say that Sasheem here has used a magical ability to seal P-Sta away and absorb his power and abilities," Dr Cast concluded. "Forgive me for my lack of expertise on Majin physiologies, but from what little I do know is they possess some sort of inborn magic ability. They certainly do not usually possess the intelligence displayed by this one here."

At hearing this, P-Cee and X-Bo's bickering ceased.

"What...he's got P-Sta captured somewhere?" X-Bo grimaced bitterly underneath his helmet, his hand clenched tightly into a fist. "That bastard..."

"We can't let this stand," P-Cee stated. "I'd prefer capturing criminals, but I can't say I'm not sorely tempted to end this monster here and now."

They all glanced at Sasheem, who slowly raised his hadm causing each of the four to take a fighting stance...only for the Majin to give them the finger.

"Alright! Enough talk!" X-Bo stated, drawing out his blade, xCalibur. "I saw we crush this bastard here and now! Let's do what P-Sta would do! Blade formation!"

"No, against an opponent we don't know the full capabilities of, P-Sta would certainly call for Guerrilla Formation," P-Cee insisted.

"I know it's been years since we fought as a team, so I can forgive the little memory lapse, but P-Sta definitely would've suggested Blade formation," X-Bo said, continuing to stand by this stance.

"No, that is what YOU would want us to do!"

"Oh, and Guerrilla formation isn't just what you want? Gimme a break..."

"I'll have you know that..."

The voices of the arguing siblings began to trail off in the distance to Sasheem, who had already begun to leave the second they started arguing again. The Majin had phased through the hill, lowering his power level as he swam inside of the earth that made up the grass colored hill, laughing to himself, "What a bunch of idiots! These are the mighty Elite Squadron? What a damn joke...Sasheem'll figure how to defeat them in o ti-..."

Sasheem paused as everything seemed to go in slow motion as he noticed the beginnings of a blast begin to tear through the hill he was currently hiding in. Quickly turning into his Katchin mode, he protected the books he had taken from the Lookout Library to prevent them from getting incinerated.

The side of the hill was now completely gone, Sasheem tossed the bag of books to the top of the hill quickly as he saw N-Ten stand before him.

"Didn't think we forgot about ya, did ya?" N-Ten asked.

"Bah..." Sasheem growled though his face quickly contorted into an arrogant smirk. "Your ki senses are more fine tuned then I thought. You're the Sharpshooter right? P-Sta's memories helped Sasheem know everything he needs to about you...So, let's see if your aim is better than the Greater Annihilator's!" The Majin snarled, swiftly firing off a massive energy blast at N-Ten as he spoke.

Parsley observed quietly as Zaofan readied himself. The urge to attack while he was busy "shaking the sleep off" was strong, but she resisted. For now. He would learn that in a sudden life-or-death struggle, there would be no time for stretching, no time for thinking, and certainly no time to wake up.

When he was done, she tilted her head to the side. "Noted."

Then, she prepared herself.

She had no need to stretch, as she had already done so when she got up earlier. She steadied herself, a compact stance like a predator stalking her prey in the night. Her arms moved deliberately, slowly and with purpose. There was no flash, no grandiose, no wasted motion; each motion had a particular purpose. Finally, she crouched, knees and fingers bent, ready to spring and tear into the man in front of her before devouring his flesh.

"Come."
    Zaofan examines her stance. Her joints are ready to spring into action at a nanosecond's notice. Her weight-bearing leg ready to catapult her, her fingers ready to curl into punches and death grips by sheer instinct.

There's no such thing as going easy on a Saiyan. One does not hold back and expect to live. If he's going to survive the morning, then Zaofan must give it his all.

Nevertheless, Zaofan meets her eyes, and complies.

Springing forward at super speed. A frontal attack is a first mistake for all their opponents. Zaofan knows this.

A mere 3 inches from her reach, Zaofan vanishes in a series of streaks outlining his body. The Zanzoken hides him from view, simultaneously reappearing from her left flank, firing the Rakan Geki, a series of a dozen strikes right at her.

However, each attempted strike has form and discipline to it. Not a series of sloppy swings hoping to hit her, but each kick, each punch, each chop and stab is protected by another 2 limbs in position, ready to block and counter, and the last ready to react and give him mobility at the drop of a pin.

Zaofan examines her stance. Her joints are ready to spring into action at a nanosecond's notice. Her weight-bearing leg ready to catapult her, her fingers ready to curl into punches and death grips by sheer instinct.

There's no such thing as going easy on a Saiyan. One does not hold back and expect to live. If he's going to survive the morning, then Zaofan must give it his all.

Nevertheless, Zaofan meets her eyes, and complies.

Springing forward at super speed. A frontal attack is a first mistake for all their opponents. Zaofan knows this.

A mere 3 inches from her reach, Zaofan vanishes in a series of streaks outlining his body. The Zanzoken hides him from view, simultaneously reappearing from her left flank, firing the Rakan Geki, a series of a dozen strikes right at her.

However, each attempted strike has form and discipline to it. Not a series of sloppy swings hoping to hit her, but each kick, each punch, each chop and stab is protected by another 2 limbs in position, ready to block and counter, and the last ready to react and give him mobility at the drop of a pin.
    She commanded that he come, and he did.

His initial motion would have indicated that he planned on attacking her straight up and head on. This would have been a mistake she would have punished without mercy. Yet, that wasn't what he did. Instead, he vanished, an afterimage left in his place. Years of observing the pitiful initial techniques Sarada made for herself prepared her for this very thing, so she didn't even flinch when he disappeared. Her eyes cut to her left as his energy appeared slightly before he did. Her Observation Focus narrowed her focus to the instruments of his ensuing attack.

Punches, kicks, chops, and stabs flew at her at speed, each one seeking purchase to cause some sort of damage. Each blow was delivered with purpose. Each blow was delivered in a way that would allow him the ability to move with very little effort.

Good.

She was fighting with a man who knew what he was doing.

Parsley's own arms moved to counter. Each parry was orchestrated in such a way to set up the next parry. She didn't counterattack, not just yet. She wanted to get a measure of his speed and technique.

Once she had it, she was ready.

Zaofan's assault was a well-oiled machine. Each motion, each intention was in such a way that it complimented the one prior to it, and the one after it. It was smooth, effortless. One mistake would toss the entire thing into disarray.

One monkey wrench.

Her tail suddenly lashed out and grabbed an arm that was moving to deliver another chop. This would, in turn, leave him at an disadvantage, three limbs to four. Her leg shot out to deliver a swift kick to his inner knee. Without proper support, the body could not stand. Any damage to the legs impeded speed and balance, leaving the opponent just a little slower. That loss of speed would be costly, especially against an opponent who was already stronger and faster.

Parsley followed this up with a palm strike to the jaw, followed by several dozen more delivered a super speed. All the while her tail still held onto his arm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Mob Rules Part 2

later Sonata meets a familiar man from his and who he does a epic handshake with saying " David you son of a bitch ." " what you doing back?" " last time I saw you , you were sent into exile." David replies to this saying " well after I was exile I went and found myself."

" I tried to become a member of the Galaxy Police but I couldn't make it in." Sonata replies to this saying " wow with your skills I'm surprise you didn't get in what happen." " David replies to this saying " they said I wasn't want they were looking for." " that I didn't meet their parameters."

Sonata replies to this saying " wow that sucks well next time I guess." David replies back to this saying " yeah next time I guess." flash back one year ago before the war ended . David is taking part in a Galaxy Police test on a space station.

during the test David uses his specter which turns out to be quiet the destructive power house. as during the physical part of the test David's Specter leaves behind a trail of destruction in it's wake.

David himself proves to have great control over this ability and seems to be natural in hand to hand combat. David blows the last obstacle of the physical test away with his specter saying " yeah I know there evaluating my performance here." " they have to be impressed by my performance ." " with my fighting skills and my specter's B. King's destructive overwhelming power ."

" I'll get on the Galaxy Police for sure." " there's no way they won't let me join not after seeing that." " maybe they even make me Elite?!?" after the test is over David hears voice intercom saying " Okay all Galaxy Police Cadets please report to mess hall for psychological evaluation."

at the mess hole David is met by a Namekian who is a physiologist. this Namekian looks at him saying " hello there David Floyd Skynyrd Sinatra I will be evaluated you mental state." " now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, and please answer honestly." " question one highly dangerous monster is rampage though a populate how would you deal with this threat ?"

David replies to this saying " I'll annihilate it with overwhelming power." Namekian replies to this saying " what about the many innocents that would be caught in the cross fire." David replies in a cold tone saying " who F#$%#king cares." the only thing that matters are results!"

the Namekian writes in his note book individual shows no regard for the safety of others. Namekian looks at David saying " okay next question you and your fellow Galactic Lawman are facing a dangerous criminal and must use team work to defeat the dangerous criminal." " how would you accomplish this?"

David replies in a cold tone " I would use my fellow officers as bait and sacrifice them in order to obliterate said dangerous criminal." " my fellow officers lives don't matter only results matter!" Namekian replies to this saying " I see." the Namekian writes in his notepad individual has no regard for the safety of his fellow officers and is willing to sacrifice them to get results.

Namekian ask David more questions and David answers them. after the test David hears a voice on the intercom saying " I'm sorry David but I have to inform you that you didn't make the cut." David gets furious at this saying in anger " how come I didn't make the cut?" " I passed the written test and physical test with flying colors."

" this is bullshit." the voice replies to this saying " yes you are highly skill and that ability of yours is extremely powerful." " however your psychological evaluation results show that you are mentally unstable." "the results of your evaluation show that you are a Psychopath with no concern for the safety of others." " I'm sorry but we don't need someone like you on the Galaxy Police."

" you just don't meet our required Parameters." with out saying a word David walks out of the mess hall with a disgruntled look on his face. flash forward to one year later. Sonata and David are hanging out at a bar with David saying " hey Sonata I want to talk to you about something in private meet out back."

out back Sonata meets with David saying " so David what did you want to talking with me about?" David replies to this saying " well there's something vile lurking in our neighborhood." Sonata replies to this saying " I knew Ozzy and the others were hiding something." " David tell me what's going on?"

David replies to this saying " very well then I'll tell you." " dangerous crime boss name Bugsy has move into town and has the entire town under his thumb." " he even forces poor Ozzy to pay him for protection." " this bastard and his gang have been terrorizing our town !"

Sonata replies to this saying " that sounds off why did Ozzy keep something like this from me?" " I could have done something about it." David replies to this saying " maybe you still can." " I have a plan to get rid of that bastard and his goons."

" you can gladly join in on my plan that's if your in." " I you in Sonata ?" Sonata replies to this saying " of course I'm in if it's to protect the neighborhood." " so what's this plan of yours David?"

David grins at Sonata saying in calm tone " you find out in due time Sonata." " now I think we should go back to the bar and order us a couple of drinks." " the first ones are on me." Sonata and David go back into the bar for a couple of drinks.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Very well then," Blizzar nodded. "If you have any further questions about the Planetary Defense Systems, then I will remain on the lookout for the rest of the day at the very least. I'm awaiting some new arrivals from the Our other precincts...in fact, dpeending on the time, they are probably already engaging the Majin now. Excuse me..." Blizzar stated with a cordial bow to Sarada, before walking off towards his pod.
    "Of course."

As she continued to the kitchen, she thought of the ramifications of allowing this Planetary Defense System on one of her worlds. While it would be a bold step forward toward engendering and fostering a more... positive relationship between the Saiyans and the Galaxy Police, Sarada just couldn't see it. Maybe she needed to open her mind a bit more.

Oh, well. I'll consult with Ishtar after I finish breaking some furniture with her.

She stepped into the kitchen and found three containers with her name on them. "Ah. Someone got their Queen something to eat." She chuckled to herself and opened them. "Hey, it's all my favorites." Which, of course, was just food in general. "This is all they got? I guess I'll just eat slowly."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She commanded that he come, and he did.

His initial motion would have indicated that he planned on attacking her straight up and head on. This would have been a mistake she would have punished without mercy. Yet, that wasn't what he did. Instead, he vanished, an afterimage left in his place. Years of observing the pitiful initial techniques Sarada made for herself prepared her for this very thing, so she didn't even flinch when he disappeared. Her eyes cut to her left as his energy appeared slightly before he did. Her Observation Focus narrowed her focus to the instruments of his ensuing attack.

Punches, kicks, chops, and stabs flew at her at speed, each one seeking purchase to cause some sort of damage. Each blow was delivered with purpose. Each blow was delivered in a way that would allow him the ability to move with very little effort.

Good.

She was fighting with a man who knew what he was doing.

Parsley's own arms moved to counter. Each parry was orchestrated in such a way to set up the next parry. She didn't counterattack, not just yet. She wanted to get a measure of his speed and technique.

Once she had it, she was ready.

Zaofan's assault was a well-oiled machine. Each motion, each intention was in such a way that it complimented the one prior to it, and the one after it. It was smooth, effortless. One mistake would toss the entire thing into disarray.

One monkey wrench.

Her tail suddenly lashed out and grabbed an arm that was moving to deliver another chop. This would, in turn, leave him at an disadvantage, three limbs to four. Her leg shot out to deliver a swift kick to his inner knee. Without proper support, the body could not stand. Any damage to the legs impeded speed and balance, leaving the opponent just a little slower. That loss of speed would be costly, especially against an opponent who was already stronger and faster.

Parsley followed this up with a palm strike to the jaw, followed by several dozen more delivered a super speed. All the while her tail still held onto his arm.
    Zaofan sees the strike to the jaw, but with his movement impaired, he has only one direction to go -- back, to roll with the strike and reduce its impact. But damage reduction is not damage prevention, and so even if the blow doesn't land solidly, it's enough to take its toll. The next few dozen blows come in, and using his free limbs and limber waist, Zaofan manages to parry, block or dodge...well, most... of the blows. The ones that land solidly knock some wind out of him. In the midst of the exchange, Zaofan explodes in a white aura and jets his trapped arm forward, the tail moving up to the muscle mass of the forearm right under the elbow. The wider space allows him to powerfully pull his arm back out of the tail's hold, like a much bigger finger trap. With both arms free, he swats away the tail and powerfully shoves aside the last three attacks, thus giving himself some breathing room.

He kicks the ground with his leg and leaps back and away from Parsley, then quickly assumes a rapid stance. But the kick emphasizes the pain to the knee inflicted earlier that tripped him up.

"Haw! haw! HAW!" Zaofan laughs almost playfully while shaking his leg to wipe the pain away. "I suppose now we dance, eh?"

Of course, the laugh is an attempt to hide Zaofan's concern that he couldn't penetrate her defenses, and when she finally counterattacked, she outmaneuvered him while standing still. Plus, she had a fifth limb, but he isn't without special physical abilities beyond his four limbs, either.

He circles Parsley for a few moments, analyzing her current state, trying to get a read on her. He charges again, full on assault, no qualms, flying at her at full speed. This time he unleashes a series of attacks while levitating from above, but his hands and feet attack without his eyes, thanks to pure fluidic movement, muscle memory, and thousands upon thousands of hours of practice. Rather, his senses and periphery are focused on Parsley's joints and movements, for with every counterattack or attempted grapple, Zaofan will light up his Scarlet Shield, a force field of concussive energy, wrapped mere inches away from his person, a shield that lasts only a second but activates in a quarter of that time. A shield that is unable to be maintained indefinitely but still capable of rising up at a moment's notice for a brief moment. If Zaofan times it right, every rapid attack should likewise clash with the rapid raising of the shield.

Zaofan sees the strike to the jaw, but with his movement impaired, he has only one direction to go -- back, to roll with the strike and reduce its impact. But damage reduction is not damage prevention, and so even if the blow doesn't land solidly, it's enough to take its toll. The next few dozen blows come in, and using his free limbs and limber waist, Zaofan manages to parry, block or dodge...well, most... of the blows. The ones that land solidly knock some wind out of him. In the midst of the exchange, Zaofan explodes in a white aura and jets his trapped arm forward, the tail moving up to the muscle mass of the forearm right under the elbow. The wider space allows him to powerfully pull his arm back out of the tail's hold, like a much bigger finger trap. With both arms free, he swats away the tail and powerfully shoves aside the last three attacks, thus giving himself some breathing room.

He kicks the ground with his leg and leaps back and away from Parsley, then quickly assumes a rapid stance. But the kick emphasizes the pain to the knee inflicted earlier that tripped him up.

"Haw! haw! HAW!" Zaofan laughs almost playfully while shaking his leg to wipe the pain away. "I suppose now we dance, eh?"

Of course, the laugh is an attempt to hide Zaofan's concern that he couldn't penetrate her defenses, and when she finally counterattacked, she outmaneuvered him while standing still. Plus, she had a fifth limb, but he isn't without special physical abilities beyond his four limbs, either.

He circles Parsley for a few moments, analyzing her current state, trying to get a read on her. He charges again, full on assault, no qualms, flying at her at full speed. This time he unleashes a series of attacks while levitating from above, but his hands and feet attack without his eyes, thanks to pure fluidic movement, muscle memory, and thousands upon thousands of hours of practice. Rather, his senses and periphery are focused on Parsley's joints and movements, for with every counterattack or attempted grapple, Zaofan will light up his Scarlet Shield, a force field of concussive energy, wrapped mere inches away from his person, a shield that lasts only a second but activates in a quarter of that time. A shield that is unable to be maintained indefinitely but still capable of rising up at a moment's notice for a brief moment. If Zaofan times it right, every rapid attack should likewise clash with the rapid raising of the shield.
    The way that he managed to escape the bind she placed her in was encouraging. He was flexible, able to make adjustments on the fly to put himself into a better situation. Against someone who was superior physically, that was beyond vital.

The space put between them allowed her to give herself a moment to catch her breath. As Zaofan circled around her, she circled around him in return. Not once did he leave her sight, not that she needed to keep a visual on him to counter whatever he planned on doing.

So, he coming again. So soon even.

There was no subterfuge, no deception, no hiding his intentions. The next assault was straightforward. As he attacked, he hovered upward, changing the angle his strikes moved toward her. She made a slight adjustment and continued to easily parry and block his blows. Again, as with before, she held off on counterattacking at first to gain a measure of his speed. Once she had it, her fists flew through his guard and tagged him.

Or, they should have. Each strike was blocked by a scarlet colored shield.

!!!

She retreated, allowing her mind to analyze what Observational Focus caught. The shield could rise in an instant, allowing it to block her supersonic blows without needing to remain active. Doing so would have impeded his own actions.

An ingenious technique, but not one that was insurmountable.

"Hm."

She brought her hands together and generated a brief yellow glow between them. She nodded and dashed forward. As predicted, when she began her assault anew, the scarlet shield rapidly rose and fell in response. The shield was made of ki. As such, Ki Negation should have weakened it enough to let her break through it. She wasn't sure, though. This was the first time she had ever attempted something like this; and she believed Avoca had never attempted it either. There was no better time to find out, in the middle of a ferocious, but ultimately non-lethal battle with an ally.

Her negation-coated hands struck the shield at a furious clip, forcing the shield to rise and fall with such frequency that it was almost erected permanently. This allowed her negation to constantly weaken the shield with each blow, until spider cracks started to spread through the shield.

"Impressive," she spoke as she pressed an energy blast against the shield as one final attack to shatter it completely.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Return of Justice Part 4

Sasheem fired a volley of ki blasts, hundreds of them. Shot for shot, blow for blow each of his blasts were deflected by one of N-Ten's. "Tch...she is pretty good..." Sasheem admitted to himself, before screaming aloud, "BUT HOW 'BOUT YOU TRY AND MATCH THIS!" shooting several large blasts that ripped through the road as they headed towards N-Ten, but each one was blasted apart and dispersed by a perfectly aimed shot of N-Ten's blasts.

"Ha! Ever heard of a distraction, jabroni?!" Sasheem noted, appearing before N-Ten suddenly, fist raised and ready to slug her in the face...only for her to fire one last ki blast in the last split second. A small, unassuming blast that Sasheem had ignored...and then played the price for.

In the split second before his fist hit her face, that small blast ricocheted against the ground and pierced Sasheem through the shoulder, causing him to fall to the ground in pain. Sasheem flew back to avoid any close range attack. And resumed his original strategy of firing hundreds of blast at N-Ten while she returned fire. The Majin gritted his teeth. He couldn't seem to close in but he was sure he had an extra trick up his sleeve to catch her unawares.

But N-Ten was not the one to be caught by surprise, not yet. For P-Cee had been charging, unseen to the naked eye, directly at Sasheem, dancing and gracefully dodging his and N-Ten's blasts using her High Processor ability until she extended her arm forward and launched her, "Stinger!" at Sasheem.

The Majin didn't know what hit him at first as he flew backwards. It was an unexplainable feeling. As if he'd been pricked with a needle that had the force of a bazooka. "Damn it..the small, one she-" Sasheem uttered as he flew backwards. An utterance he didn't get to finish as he was flying right towards X-Bo who lay in wait, drawing xCalibur.

"Ha!" X-Bo shouted as he slashed the air diagonally. "Ha!" he shouted again as he once again slashed the air diagonally, the air itself sliced open in the shape of an X. "X-Citing SLICE!" X-Bo shouted, punching the X towards the Majin flying his way. The razor winds cut into Sasheem's back and severed both pairs of his arms and legs as he fell to the ground with a thud.

"Damn it...it ain't fair...Sasheem's fightin' this with a handicap," the Majin noted to them as his limbs slowly crawled back to him. These jabronis didn't just hit him with precision, they hit him hard. It was even painful to regenerate.

"We fight as a team monster!" P-Cee answered, striking a different fightign pose with each syllable of every word.

"Ain't that a little unfair?" Sasheem noted, beginning to get a little agitated.

"We know you're powerful than us individually, but we're unbeatable if we fight together!" N-Ten stated, posing along with her sister to every syllable.

"Wouldn't noble losers such as yourselves rather-,"

"I prefer working alone...but together we can accomplish more than we any of us ever can alone!" X-Bo interjected, posing aloofly, xCalibur in hand.

"OKAY, ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Sasheem shouted his reattached leg springing forward from beneath the ground in Katchin mode,having stretched towards N-Ten, kicking her in the chin. Luckily she activated Katchin mode just in time, but the force of the hit still knocked her back.

"Samehada!" Sasheem shouted, as the razor sharp blast of ki erupted form the ground and hit X-Bo without warning. P-Cee then decided to charge at Sasheem but he turned around , activating Naga Palm, his extra arm, almost luckily sprouting at an angle where he could easily catch P-Cee and smack her away towards the road. Before she landed, he zapped the road with his antennae, turning it into honey, to immobilize P-Cee.

"Squadron, don't give up!" Dr. Cast called to them all from a distance. "Stand strong, go forth! Get up and show him your true power! The Power of JUSTICE!"

"Right!" N-Ten stated, fighting through the pain to stand to her feet.

"Roger!" P-Cee stated, blasting the honey apart to free herself.

"Whatever!" X-Bo grunted, brushing himself off with some annoyance, ignoring the minor injuries he'd sustained

There was a brief silence, interrupted by only the wind as all three Squadron fighters as well as Sasheem shouted, "Katchin Mode!" in unison. Sasheem followed this up with a, "Mamba Boost!" as well as a, "Naga Palm!" as he began engaging both P-Cee and X-Bo in hand to hand combat, using his Naga Palm to combat them both with some of his other hands, blocking away N-Ten's shots.

With all four in Katchin mode, the clash of metal against metal could be heard echoing all throughout the valley and the Majin began to laugh. Despite being outnumbered, things had begun to even up. Knowing that along the fact that he had more tricks up his sleeve, made Sasheem think this fight might start to actually be a little fun. For him, at least.

The way that he managed to escape the bind she placed her in was encouraging. He was flexible, able to make adjustments on the fly to put himself into a better situation. Against someone who was superior physically, that was beyond vital.

The space put between them allowed her to give herself a moment to catch her breath. As Zaofan circled around her, she circled around him in return. Not once did he leave her sight, not that she needed to keep a visual on him to counter whatever he planned on doing.

So, he coming again. So soon even.

There was no subterfuge, no deception, no hiding his intentions. The next assault was straightforward. As he attacked, he hovered upward, changing the angle his strikes moved toward her. She made a slight adjustment and continued to easily parry and block his blows. Again, as with before, she held off on counterattacking at first to gain a measure of his speed. Once she had it, her fists flew through his guard and tagged him.

Or, they should have. Each strike was blocked by a scarlet colored shield.

!!!

She retreated, allowing her mind to analyze what Observational Focus caught. The shield could rise in an instant, allowing it to block her supersonic blows without needing to remain active. Doing so would have impeded his own actions.

An ingenious technique, but not one that was insurmountable.

"Hm."

She brought her hands together and generated a brief yellow glow between them. She nodded and dashed forward. As predicted, when she began her assault anew, the scarlet shield rapidly rose and fell in response. The shield was made of ki. As such, Ki Negation should have weakened it enough to let her break through it. She wasn't sure, though. This was the first time she had ever attempted something like this; and she believed Avoca had never attempted it either. There was no better time to find out, in the middle of a ferocious, but ultimately non-lethal battle with an ally.

Her negation-coated hands struck the shield at a furious clip, forcing the shield to rise and fall with such frequency that it was almost erected permanently. This allowed her negation to constantly weaken the shield with each blow, until spider cracks started to spread through the shield.

"Impressive," she spoke as she pressed an energy blast against the shield as one final attack to shatter it completely.
    Damn! Zaofan could feel his ki drain more and more with each glowing hit on his shield, as if his muscles were straining from the gradual end of a work out session. He did his best to continue his assault, but each hit was a sign that he couldn't keep this for long.

And then she fired an energy blast. In response, he fires a quick Optic Blast at Parsley's head, missing it by a mere inch. Defensively, Zaofan couldn't simply pump more energy into the shield, since the shield could only be up for a moment. Rather, in that moment, he did the only thing he could at close range -- he formed an X with his forearms.

CRASH!

The shield went down as expected, his guard catching the brunt of the blast.

"Ughn!"

He's sent flying back, head first and chin up, towards one of the palm trees on the Plaza. He instead decides to pump more speed using the momentum of Parsley's blast to fly right at the palm tree, catching it with his fingers, and using its bark to swing around a full 180, rocketing at her and transforming into a comet with his Crimson Dynamite Attack, his third charge of the fight, and his fastest yet.

But while he makes a bee line right at her, his arms stretched out to catch Parsley, behind her is the missed Optic Blast that ricochets off the Lookout's lobby and strikes her in the back. Observation of her direct style and deception of her expectations, courtesy of the Turtle School.

I am running out of tricks! Time for some Chef Brutus Style Wrasslin'!

Running outside to the Plaza, Dash cursed herself for oversleeping. Seeing as how Zaofan was already training with Parsley, she hesitated, not sure what would be the best way to get in on this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Damn! Zaofan could feel his ki drain more and more with each glowing hit on his shield, as if his muscles were straining from the gradual end of a work out session. He did his best to continue his assault, but each hit was a sign that he couldn't keep this for long.

And then she fired an energy blast. In response, he fires a quick Optic Blast at Parsley's head, missing it by a mere inch. Defensively, Zaofan couldn't simply pump more energy into the shield, since the shield could only be up for a moment. Rather, in that moment, he did the only thing he could at close range -- he formed an X with his forearms.

CRASH!

The shield went down as expected, his guard catching the brunt of the blast.

"Ughn!"

He's sent flying back, head first and chin up, towards one of the palm trees on the Plaza. He instead decides to pump more speed using the momentum of Parsley's blast to fly right at the palm tree, catching it with his fingers, and using its bark to swing around a full 180, rocketing at her and transforming into a comet with his Crimson Dynamite Attack, his third charge of the fight, and his fastest yet.

But while he makes a bee line right at her, his arms stretched out to catch Parsley, behind her is the missed Optic Blast that ricochets off the Lookout's lobby and strikes her in the back. Observation of her direct style and deception of her expectations, courtesy of the Turtle School.

I am running out of tricks! Time for some Chef Brutus Style Wrasslin'!
    The optic blast barely missed Parsley's head, but she didn't let it distract her from her quarry. Zaofan was running out of steam. Her Ki Nullification not only weakened his shield, but weakened him also. This meant that he was only going to grow weaker as the fight progressed, placing him at an even steeper disadvantage than he was already at.

The ki ball she pressed against his shield did its work, blowing through it and sending the chef flying headfirst toward one of the Lookout's trees. In a fit of quick thinking, however, he reached out and grabbed hold of the tree, letting his momentum spin him around and place him in position to rocket toward her. A maneuver and decision she would have punished had the optic blast from before not struck her in the back.

How?!

It missed, but somehow hit her?! It must have ricocheted off something while she was distracted. Clever. However, in doing so, she got the blast's measure. When it passed by her the first time, Observational Focus caught its frequency. She also noted the means by which he fired it. Unfortunately, she didn't catch how he managed to ricochet it, but that could be assessed later.

Observations to be utilized later.

When hit from behind, she was pushed forward, right into Zaofan's waiting arms.

Strangely, she didn't struggle. She wanted to see what he could do. They both knew he was then too weak to hold her if she didn't want him to.

OOC: Zaofan has been afflicted with Ki Nullification. He loses 6,000 PL points every post for ten posts. He's lost 12,000 thus far. 8 posts remain

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Running outside to the Plaza, Dash cursed herself for oversleeping. Seeing as how Zaofan was already training with Parsley, she hesitated, not sure what would be the best way to get in on this.
    She noted that Dash had made her way to the Plaza finally. She told her at dawn, and she was late.

She would punish her once she saw what Zaofan had in store for her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!