Page 360 of 782 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sihn laughs and offers her a drink.

“Ask away.”
    Ishtar takes the offered drink, and sniffs it before nodding slowly. Similar in some respects to that bottle she had taken from the Slave Market; and yet ... better ?

The Oni took a sip, and nodded slowly.

Much better.

Sihn seemed eager enough to entertain her questions however, so with another quick nod -- to steady her nerves more than anything -- she didn't waste any more time.

"How have we not met before now ? Why ?" Ishtar's first two questions.

"What is it you do, really ?" The third. "And did you know about the state of the Dead Universe, where Hammer was sealed away ?" The fourth.

The Oni grew somewhat more pensive, then, the questions getting more ... personal.

"Why was I 'gifted' with Hakai ?" Question five. "Why has this universe gone so long without a God of Destruction ?" Question six.

Falling silent a moment, then, Ishtar took another sip of the drink offered by Sihn before asking a question she was not sure she wanted answered, but was compelled to know all the same.

"And ... Is it as Zurvan said ... am I to be the next GoD ?"

Seven questions. There were certainly more, but for now they seemed to be the most ... relevant.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 10-17-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As Parsley awaited Zaofan's next move, a new player entered the board. Dash came guns blazing, already pushing against Parsley with a swirling torrent of solid wind.

The Saiyan braced herself, and was even pushed back as her feet skidded backward from the force of the wind.

"You're late," she commented, not the least bit concerned or even bothered that it was two on one. "I'll have to try a little now."

Parsley's PL suddenly doubled.

With the extra power at her disposal, she easily pushed through the whirlwind and caught Dash with a right hook to the jaw. "When I say dawn," she kicked her through a palm tree, "I mean dawn."

OOC: Prodigy'sTalent x2 is now active. Current PL is now 140K
    Dash goes flying backwards, bouncing a few time along the Plaza before coming to a stop. Still, she pushes herself back up, rubbing her jaw as she did, "Yeah, I know. Ah shouldn'a ate so much last night." She then flared her aura briefly, and looked to Zaofan to see what he was going to do.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Eva frowns.

“That is a grevious breach of a Guardian’s duty. The exact opposite. Do you believe she had something to do with your planet being conquered?”
    Praxat to this saying " no I believe that was all Killrog's doing ,but my kind was already brainwash by Zykona by then. " heard Zykona's voice before when I was face Jagam here on earth.

"it seems like she just wants to spread love and compassion." " she doesn't like war or violence." " I heard her talk enough to get good understanding of her character." " my guess is when she first became the Guardian of my planet that she brain wash my race in order to stop wars from breaking out."

" while her intention maybe good , her method is misguided ." " just listen to the way she talks told me she means well but her beliefs are misguide." "Qaztoh here made blue prints to a globe mind control device because she was bored, but I told her not to create it." " it's my believe that Zykona base on how she acts would probably make something like that to brainwash multiple planets, because she thinks that somehow she's helping."

" if I were to take I guess why acts the way she does is probably because she might have seen countless wars. " " she along with Demjir might just be the only surviving members of their species." " Imagine she wants a world where there is no fighting, war or violence ." " where everything is at peace."

Qaztoh pauses for a few minutes and then saying " wait I just remember something I been to the Gukraimano before where Zykona resides on my planet." " I seen her chambers and it looks like a mix between a science lab and a library." " wait could she have been responsible for the creation of Killrog." " could she have tamper with the delicate balance of life and mess with Replita genetics because in her mind she want to make this peaceful being but instead got a deranged sociopath name Killrog."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-17-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OOC:
    Zaofan's Original PL: 60,000
    Zaofan's current after 5 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 30,000

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "....Help him with what....What is going up over here..." Etrina muttered with irritation, tea cup still in hand and the look of a lady who had been caught just getting out of bed. If the lack of Zaofan cooking when she passed by the kitchen wasn't an indication something was up, the randomly spiking and then weakening of his PL on the lookout seemed to indicate he was either training or doing something else equally stressful.

Instead, it looks like he was in a mock fight with Parsley, the saiyan she had left her blue foci too.

"ohh....I see....." The mage took a sip of her tea. "Sparring.....Honestly..."
    Zaofan sees his love in the corner of his eye, and then turns more directly, and waves gingerly. "Hey babe!"

Oh man. I can't disappoint her now! I gotta put on my best face! But I could really go for a nap right now, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash's blue aura flared up as she reached out to him, "Zaofan! Let's show her how fast we are." As she approached, she activated Binding Friendship which doubles each of their power levels and combines their powers. As she did, a whirlwind formed around Dash (Accelerator + Pegasus Summons the Whirlwind) as her speed increased, as she blitzed Parsley. The wind she generated pushed hard against the Saiyan.
    As Zaofan's attention is distracted, he feels the gust of wind blow back on him -- not nearly as focused as Parsley faces, but enough to turn his attention back, forearm up to cover his face.

But just then, he feels somewhat rejuvenated again, though unsure why. Is it because he sees Etrina? Or because Dash has joined the sparring session? In any case, Zaofan will take this as his second wind, so to speak.

"Dash! You're quite the relief!"

As Parsley awaited Zaofan's next move, a new player entered the board. Dash came guns blazing, already pushing against Parsley with a swirling torrent of solid wind.

The Saiyan braced herself, and was even pushed back as her feet skidded backward from the force of the wind.

"You're late," she commented, not the least bit concerned or even bothered that it was two on one. "I'll have to try a little now."

Parsley's PL suddenly doubled.

With the extra power at her disposal, she easily pushed through the whirlwind and caught Dash with a right hook to the jaw. "When I say dawn," she kicked her through a palm tree, "I mean dawn."

OOC: Prodigy'sTalent x2 is now active. Current PL is now 140K
    Zaofan leaps for Dash, but fails thanks to his reduced powers. Helplessly, he watches her fly beyond his reach, then turns back to Parsley. "Damn. Her power's skyrocketed! She's twice as strong as before! Which makes her... damn! I don't know how many times stronger she is than me!"

The answer, of course, is 4.6 times stronger, and thus making Zaofan dead meat. But the sudden turn of events doesn't give him the time to estimate proper math.

Dash goes flying backwards, bouncing a few time along the Plaza before coming to a stop. Still, she pushes herself back up, rubbing her jaw as she did, "Yeah, I know. Ah shouldn'a ate so much last night." She then flared her aura briefly, and looked to Zaofan to see what he was going to do.
    He flares up his aura likewise. "Dash, be careful! Normally I could go toe to toe with her when I'm feeling normal, but I'm feeling really, really tired right now, and she only seems to be getting stronger!"

But if she was getting stronger, maybe the answer really was their swiftness, according to Dash. "We'll need to be strategic if we can catch her off guard. Which means we'll have to pour on the speed!"

He clasps his hands together, begins his hand seal, taught by Mara the Wolf:

Finally ending with the two fingers of his left fist pointed up but covered by his right fist, with those two fingers up as well. The two hands holding each other, he shifts them from his left shoulder to his right.

(OOC: Wolf's Prowl Activated. Grants the user the speed of someone 3x their powerlevel for five posts.)

"Dash! Two-front offensive, now! Try to surround her!"

With power not really being a successful gambit since the start, Zaofan takes off at Parsley, vanishing in the Zanzoken, and reappearing while sliding on the ground rather than at eye level. Parsley will find her legs entangled with his, as Zaofan enacts one of Chef Brutus' main lessons -- strength is less important than form and physics. Zaofan would never win a contest of strength, but rather he makes note that even though she could bench press a mountain at rest, she's still 5'6 and weighs 120... or 130? No, don't you dare ask her, Zaofan. And, with leverage, so he locks her in with a leg on the spot where the front of her legs meet her feet, and he swings his other foot to the back of her knees, and he uses momentum from superspeed to take her down, face first to the pavement. His left hand grabs her tail, he sits on Parsley's rear knees to pin her joints, his left leg likewise pins down her left arm at the joint, and his right hand fires the Hokuto Nijyuretsu Dan onto her back, 17 powerful punches and 3 more, much heavier, punches with glowing ki, imprinting her image to the ground.

"Dash! Get ready! That won't keep her down!" No, speed and technique could only do so much.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-17-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar takes the offered drink, and sniffs it before nodding slowly. Similar in some respects to that bottle she had taken from the Slave Market; and yet ... better ?

The Oni took a sip, and nodded slowly.

Much better.

Sihn seemed eager enough to entertain her questions however, so with another quick nod -- to steady her nerves more than anything -- she didn't waste any more time.

"How have we not met before now ? Why ?" Ishtar's first two questions.

"What is it you do, really ?" The third. "And did you know about the state of the Dead Universe, where Hammer was sealed away ?" The fourth.

The Oni grew somewhat more pensive, then, the questions getting more ... personal.

"Why was I 'gifted' with Hakai ?" Question five. "Why has this universe gone so long without a God of Destruction ?" Question six.

Falling silent a moment, then, Ishtar took another sip of the drink offered by Sihn before asking a question she was not sure she wanted answered, but was compelled to know all the same.

"And ... Is it as Zurvan said ... am I to be the next GoD ?"

Seven questions. There were certainly more, but for now they seemed to be the most ... relevant.
    “Direct, I like that. In order then.”

“1: Because I’m busy to be honest. Most of your childhood I was hunting some nasty people who caused the rebellion. 2: Because it was also safer for you to be with Zurvan instead of me.”

“3: I try to maintain order in six universes while hunting those responsible for Asha’rah’s rebellion and the pain it caused. 4: I am aware. I’m from Universe 18. It.....is not an easy thing to fix, for special reasons. Hammer though....I did not know he was there. Well done on helping kill that bastard. Never liked him.”

“5: For protection and because you were already a likely candidate, due to your birth. Zurvan and I just nurtured it. Six: Brcause it can’t, not yet. Too dangerous with tSakin and his buddi s running around. Asha’rah showed the universes one could take Hakai and steal it away. Same could happen again. A real GoD, fully appointed, would be too dangerous for them to get their hands on.”

“7: Potentailly yes. 95% yes, if all goes accordingly. There are a few others that could be candidates, but we put our oddx behind your choosing when it occurs, Zurvan and I.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat to this saying " no I believe that was all Killrog's doing ,but my kind was already brainwash by Zykona by then. " heard Zykona's voice before when I was face Jagam here on earth.

"it seems like she just wants to spread love and compassion." " she doesn't like war or violence." " I heard her talk enough to get good understanding of her character." " my guess is when she first became the Guardian of my planet that she brain wash my race in order to stop wars from breaking out."

" while her intention maybe good , her method is misguided ." " just listen to the way she talks told me she means well but her beliefs are misguide." "Qaztoh here made blue prints to a globe mind control device because she was bored, but I told her not to create it." " it's my believe that Zykona base on how she acts would probably make something like that to brainwash multiple planets, because she thinks that somehow she's helping."

" if I were to take I guess why acts the way she does is probably because she might have seen countless wars. " " she along with Demjir might just be the only surviving members of their species." " Imagine she wants a world where there is no fighting, war or violence ." " where everything is at peace."

Qaztoh pauses for a few minutes and then saying " wait I just remember something I been to the Gukraimano before where Zykona resides on my planet." " I seen her chambers and it looks like a mix between a science lab and a library." " wait could she have been responsible for the creation of Killrog." " could she have tamper with the delicate balance of life and mess with Replita genetics because in her mind she want to make this peaceful being but instead got a deranged sociopath name Killrog."
    “Definitely not what a Guardian should do anymore. Does she ever come to the planet’s surface? Or does she stay in her hidden palace?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    OOC:
    Zaofan's current after 5 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 30,000

Zaofan sees his love in the corner of his eye, and then turns more directly, and waves gingerly. "Hey babe!"

Oh man. I can't disappoint her now! I gotta put on my best face! But I could really go for a nap right now, too!

As Zaofan's attention is distracted, he feels the gust of wind blow back on him -- not nearly as focused as Parsley faces, but enough to turn his attention back, forearm up to cover his face.

But just then, he feels somewhat rejuvenated again, though unsure why. Is it because he sees Etrina? Or because Dash has joined the sparring session? In any case, Zaofan will take this as his second wind, so to speak.

"Dash! You're quite the relief!"

Zaofan leaps for Dash, but fails thanks to his reduced powers. Helplessly, he watches her fly beyond his reach, then turns back to Parsley. "Damn. Her power's skyrocketed! She's twice as strong as before! Which makes her... damn! I don't know how many times stronger she is than me!"

The answer, of course, is 4.6 times stronger, and thus making Zaofan dead meat. But the sudden turn of events doesn't give him the time to estimate proper math.

He flares up his aura likewise. "Dash, be careful! Normally I could go toe to toe with her when I'm feeling normal, but I'm feeling really, really tired right now, and she only seems to be getting stronger!"

But if she was getting stronger, maybe the answer really was their swiftness, according to Dash. "We'll need to be strategic if we can catch her off guard. Which means we'll have to pour on the speed!"

Finally ending with the two fingers of his left fist pointed up but covered by his right fist, with those two fingers up as well. The two hands holding each other, he shifts them from his left shoulder to his right.

(OOC: Wolf's Prowl Activated. Grants the user the speed of someone 3x their powerlevel for five posts.)

With power not really being a successful gambit since the start, Zaofan takes off at Parsley, vanishing in the Zanzoken, and reappearing while sliding on the ground rather than at eye level. Parsley will find her legs entangled with his, as Zaofan enacts one of Chef Brutus' main lessons -- strength is less important than form and physics. Zaofan would never win a contest of strength, but rather he makes note that even though she could bench press a mountain at rest, she's still 5'6 and weighs 120... or 130? No, don't you dare ask her, Zaofan. And, with leverage, so he locks her in with a leg on the spot where the front of her legs meet her feet, and he swings his other foot to the back of her knees, and he uses momentum from superspeed to take her down, face first to the pavement. His left hand grabs her tail, he sits on Parsley's rear knees to pin her joints, his left leg likewise pins down her left arm at the joint, and his right hand fires the Hokuto Nijyuretsu Dan onto her back, 17 powerful punches and 3 more, much heavier, punches with glowing ki, imprinting her image to the ground.

"Dash! Get ready! That won't keep her down!" No, speed and technique could only do so much.
    Activating Acceleration, Dash followed Zaofan's lead and move din at her highest speed, joining in on the assault, then pulling back and reading herself for what was to come.

Retired Overlord

Seeing Etrina, Dash felt a wave of unease which she quickly squashed. "Morn' Lady Etrina. Don'ca think he's doing well against the Princess? He's probably already the strongest human on the planet. Can't stay that way without working at it."

"Now if you'l excuse me, ah have to give a demo on teamwork."

With that Dash sprinted over to Zaofan.
    "Strongest Human is a title that seems to get less and less respect the more we saunter around the universe...But if there's something who can surpass even that, I'm sure its Zaofan." Etrina sipped her tea and watched Dash join into the fray with Zao.

Sparring wasn't normally a thing she considered, it had its theoretical benefits...but rarely was actual combat anywhere near as formal. But as she sipped her tea and watched the battle there was a slightest growing urge to get in on the excitement in a sense. Fighting side by side with Zaofan....it reminded her of the time the two dodged around ruined buildings in Eve time simulator.

"Zaofan! Do you best!" The Mage called out with a smile, and lifted the teacup to her lips.

Etrina finished the sip of her tea, placed the tea cup aside and returned the smile.

".....Babe? Oh Zaofan.....that's not how you address a lady...."

It was too far for Zaofan to realize at that time, but the smile coming off Etrina was the one she reserved specifically for him.

"But.....you know what.....maybe a little bullying is just what you need to get better..."

Default Return of Justice Part 5

The fight had begun to even out. All four combatants armored completely in Katchin. Sasheem contending with them all utilizing his tricky techniques and multiple limbs. For Sasheem, he had begun to think of this as a sort of training. Take this opportunity to hone his Snake School Techniques and toss in some of P-Sta's as well to mess with these Elite clowns.

Like So.

"Meteor Clothesline!" Sasheem shouted, launching an arm into X-Bo and knocking him to the ground, before rushing to N-Ten and uppercutting her into the air. "Dynamooooo! Drilll! Typhooon!" the Majin shouted, first following N-Ten, then locking his arm around her head before diving back towards the earth, spinning rapidly enough to cause razor sharp winds to engulf the both of them, knocking back P-Cee, X-Bo, and Dr. Cast as Sasheem drilled N-Ten's head into the road below.

Sasheem then got up and raised two of his finger,s as he spotted X-Bo beginning to get up to charge at him again. At once, his annihilation orb popped into existence, right in front of X-Bo who ran straight at it and was imemdiately caught in a huge blast that demolished half the hillside.

The Galaxy Police's Elite Katchin Squadron all lay grasping in pain before the Majin who laughed heartily at their misery.

"Elite, Sasheem's ass! All that talk about you pieces of trash fighting together and look where it got ya!" The MAjin mocked. "Not so tough without your brother, huh?!"

"Damn it!" X-Bo coughed. "If only we had access to the Justice Javelin...or Katchin-Robo, but..." he trailed off.

"But it's impossible without Sasheem," P-Cee finished glumly. "Is it possible that we've...we've...failed?" she added, sounding as if she never uttered the word in reference to herself in her life. She hadn't. "Even I must admit, I was...blinded by anger."

"Fear not, Squadron. While use of the Justice Javelin MAY be impossible. Katchin-Robo is still an option. I will pilot P-Sta's Katchin-Whale utilizing a DNA override. Then we'll defeat this fiend, together! Now, Squadron! Arise and show your heroism!"

The Three Squadron members looked up at Dr. Cast in awe before smiling and nodding, all together saying, "Roger!" Dr. Cast smiled and tapped his cane four times, each tap causing four wormholes to open up above the Squadron's heads as he called to the heavens, "Katchin-Machines! Come Forth!"

"From the skies! Katchin Hawk!" P-Cee shouted as ki along with some sort of strength aura resembling circuitry went up into the sky and into the portal...as a giant robotic hawk-jet hybrid emerged from it, which quickly drew P-Cee in as she phased into the cockpit. As soon as she did, a holographic display activated in front of her, as a friendly computerized voice happily uttered the words, "KATCHIN-HAWK: ONLINE!"

"From the jungles! Katchin Tiger!" X-Bo exclaimed as his ki and strange technical aura did the exact same thing as P-Cee, with his giant mechanical animal being a Tiger...or what appeared to be hybrid of a tiger and a motorcycle, Sasheem surmised. His display also spoke, in the same happy computerized tone, "KATCHIN-TIGER: ONLINE!"

"From the forests! Katchin-Wolf!" N-Ten stated, as her vehicle emerged from the portal above, a wolf-themed tank in her case. And once again, there was the voice confirming activation, this time saying, "KATCHIN-WOLF: ONLINE!" Sasheem, looked on at the entire display irritated...though he had to admit to himself it was cool to witness, but ultimately he was glad that he had payed them some attention...the wolf-tanks's barrels suddenly aimed directly, at him, and if he hadn't noticed and dodged in time, he'd be the recipient of a rather deadly looking blast of energy that tore into the road behind him.

Lastly Dr. Cast raised his cane in the air. "And From the Seas! Katchin-Whale!" he shouted as the most massive of the machines emerged. A giant whale mech that appeared part submarine, along with treads to help it traverse the land, Sasheem figured. Dr. Cast grinned. "I'm sorry P-Sta's not here to pilot you old friend...but hopefully, I can do the trick!" Dr. Cast leaped up in the air intent on phasing through into Katchin-Whale as his protegees did, but..as he neared the giant metal creature, a wave of electricity surged out form it, knocking him backwards.

"ACCESS: DENIED!" came the robotic voice, now speaking in a more authoritative, but still oddly cordial tone.

"What?!" Dr. Cast stated confounded. "But without P-Sta here, the Katchin-Whale should...no...unless!" Dr. Cast's eyes widened in horrible realization that he had made a mistake. He turned to look at the Majin, only to realize his fear was well founded. The Katchin-Machines were all DNA locked to each member of the Squadron...if one were to die, then the lock would shut down. If one member was too far, then the lock code could be temporarily overwritten...but P-Sta wasn't dead...he was still alive and very near them.

Sasheem struggled as he was drawn towards the Katchin-Whale like he was being pulled by a giant magnet. "What in the blue hell is all this? This part of you bastards' plans?!" The Majin shouted indignantly as he was being drawn into the Whale and found himself landing in a seat at it's controls. A holographic display popped up in front of Sasheem...but it was different to what the members of the Squadron were viewing. Instead, Sasheem's read, "SYSTEM: OVERRIDE..!!!!" in a dire tone of voice, the friendly tone given with the other Katchin-Machines beginning to distort and change in pitch as the inside of the cockpit flashed red, siren's blasting everywhere. "Just what the hell is Sasheem being drawn into?!"

Dr. Cast watched in horror form the outside as the whale's shape became more angular, it's eyes angrier, it's beaming grin a toothy smile. From inside the machine, the sirens ceased. The red flashing light dispersed and the friendly voice that emitted from the others Katchin-Machines was all but gone. "KATCHIN-MEGALODON: Online..." the now sinister computerized voice read off.

"Oh...!" Sasheem began to grin a smile almost as wide as his new vehicles. "Sasheem can definitely get used to this!"

Retired Overlord

Jinzi shows an impressive display of will, narrowing his eyes and gritting his teeth even as his ears bleed. Walking over he taps a few controls on a data pad.

“Try that.”
    Cthylla once again opened her mouth. "Ahhhh.....Ooooo......EEEee....Aaauuu........Ouuuu ........"

She appeared to be sounding out various vocals in no particular order as a test, once she seemed pleased enough with the result the voidling lifted herself from the table and stood to her full height before approaching him.

"......." The expression on her face was blank, but she seemed to be improving in her movements at a quick pace. "......You....have performed....adequately. I knew......I had chose correct..." The voiding reached out and patted the inventor on the head. "Good boy....I praise you...."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Cthylla once again opened her mouth. "Ahhhh.....Ooooo......EEEee....Aaauuu........Ouuuu ........"

She appeared to be sounding out various vocals in no particular order as a test, once she seemed pleased enough with the result the voidling lifted herself from the table and stood to her full height before approaching him.

"......." The expression on her face was blank, but she seemed to be improving in her movements at a quick pace. "......You....have performed....adequately. I knew......I had chose correct..." The voiding reached out and patted the inventor on the head. "Good boy....I praise you...."
    Jinzi looks at her, and his eyes narrow.

“I do believe I know what you are. My father...my fathe theorized your existence. You come from the Void.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

Activating Acceleration, Dash followed Zaofan's lead and move din at her highest speed, joining in on the assault, then pulling back and reading herself for what was to come.
    Parsley was pinned to the ground and pounded on from behind. Her back began to feel a dull ache from where Zaofan's hand repeatedly struck unimpeded. Dash also got a few shots in before retreating. It was almost as if she knew exactly what Parsley knew -- that this little submission hold was nice, but ultimately pointless. It succeeded for a little while, but pot shots taken from behind weren't going to win any kind of fight.

To demonstrate this, the young Saiyan suddenly flew into the air, legs still entangled with Zaofan's. Like this, dangling in the air like a fish on a hook, he should have been unable to defend himself when she retaliated. "How foolish to put yourself in such a vulnerable position," she chided as she continued to rise into the air. "Grapples are nice, assuming your opponent can't fly. If they can, you only leave yourself open to this."

Suddenly, she descended like a stone in a pond, flying as fast as she possibly could until she curbstomped Zaofan head/back first into the Lookout floor. At the same time, several energy vines wrapped around Dash's arms, legs, and waist to keep her immobile until Parsley could untangle herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Parsley was pinned to the ground and pounded on from behind. Her back began to feel a dull ache from where Zaofan's hand repeatedly struck unimpeded. Dash also got a few shots in before retreating. It was almost as if she knew exactly what Parsley knew -- that this little submission hold was nice, but ultimately pointless. It succeeded for a little while, but pot shots taken from behind weren't going to win any kind of fight.

To demonstrate this, the young Saiyan suddenly flew into the air, legs still entangled with Zaofan's. Like this, dangling in the air like a fish on a hook, he should have been unable to defend himself when she retaliated. "How foolish to put yourself in such a vulnerable position," she chided as she continued to rise into the air. "Grapples are nice, assuming your opponent can't fly. If they can, you only leave yourself open to this."

Suddenly, she descended like a stone in a pond, flying as fast as she possibly could until she curbstomped Zaofan head/back first into the Lookout floor. At the same time, several energy vines wrapped around Dash's arms, legs, and waist to keep her immobile until Parsley could untangle herself.
    As soon as the energy vines grabbed hold of her, the multicolored sash at her waist flew off and straight towards Parsley. It did not like what she did to it's master, and it showed it's displeasure by wrapping around the Saiyan's head.

Meanwhile, Dash struggled to figure out a way to escape the vines. Using her Ki to push herself up off of the Plaza, she trried stretching the vines as taught as possible, hoping to break them, to break free of them.

“Direct, I like that. In order then.”

“1: Because I’m busy to be honest. Most of your childhood I was hunting some nasty people who caused the rebellion. 2: Because it was also safer for you to be with Zurvan instead of me.”

“3: I try to maintain order in six universes while hunting those responsible for Asha’rah’s rebellion and the pain it caused. 4: I am aware. I’m from Universe 18. It.....is not an easy thing to fix, for special reasons. Hammer though....I did not know he was there. Well done on helping kill that bastard. Never liked him.”

“5: For protection and because you were already a likely candidate, due to your birth. Zurvan and I just nurtured it. Six: Because it can’t, not yet. Too dangerous with Sakin and his buddies running around. Asha’rah showed the universes one could take Hakai and steal it away. Same could happen again. A real GoD, fully appointed, would be too dangerous for them to get their hands on.”

“7: Potentially yes. 95% yes, if all goes accordingly. There are a few others that could be candidates, but we put our oddx behind your choosing when it occurs, Zurvan and I.”
    Ishtar nodded as each answer came, occasionally sipping at the drink offered when she'd first arrived.

At the least though, she learned far more of Sihn than she had known before entering. A man -- or perhaps an entity -- from Universe 18, he served as the caretaker of six universes; in addition to cleaning up the mess that had been the rebellion. Not unlike a bounty hunter, as well, he seemed to be hunting for .. Sakin ? and many others.

Which certainly explained why she had not seen him until now, though it was curious ... Zurvan had been the safest option.

Later.

The matter of Hammer, and his imprisonment too, was not something known given how busy Sihn was at his given task, and while Ishtar herself couldn't take credit for killing the undead GoD -- Ochazuke, Etrina, Held and Asha'rah responsible for the actual killing blows -- she nodded slowly when Sihn's thanks were offered. When the question she dreaded was answered, along with its ... supplemental questions however; the golden-eyed Oni simply sat and stared.

A confirmation, albeit not a full guarantee, was not the answer expected.

Nor was the soundness of the reason offered for why the position itself had yet to be properly filled. Yet there they were, plain as day. Due to her birth -- the result of Shek'hinah and Asha'rah -- her candidacy was innate; and she was gifted Hakai as an added protection ... and was then watched over by Zurvan and Sihn himself -- from a distance -- as she grew and slowly learned of the state of things, and its weakening balance ...

"I see ..."

There was a moment more of silence, as Ishtar slowly processed what was said, before she bothered to continue her questioning.

"So you are hunting rebels ... Banefire, and his ilk ?" The Oni asked, her first question focused on completing what information she had gained from both Sihn himself, and Asha'rah. "How many more remain elusive ?" Though perhaps that was not for him to know.

"I have a few more questions yet ... though perhaps of a different sort, bear with me." Ishtar said then, before sighing.

"Is the ... second, who assisted in the slaying of Shek'hina- ... mother, still alive ? Or like Sakin, has he resorted to hiding ?" Three, and four. "Also, what do you know ... if anything, of Auroc ... the self-proclaimed God, who has bent the Threshling to his will ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

OOC:
    Zaofan's current after 6 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 24,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of 72,000
    4 turns of speed left

Scarlet Shield!

At the exact moment of impact, the shield goes up for a split second, blunting enough force to prevent him from getting crushed or knocked out. Something possible only thanks to the reaction time afforded by the Wolf.

The shield drops just as quickly, opening up Parsley -- on top of Zaofan as he smiles. "CHO GATTAI KEN!"

A glowing red fist, imbued with the power of the Dragon, Turtle, and Crane and fired with the speed of the Wolf, fires straight up, clocking Parsley on the chin and sending her flying straight up, untangling her from Zaofan in the process. This single punch, which strikes at 5x the power of the user plus Binding Friendship, is a one-time only Gambit.

As soon as the energy vines grabbed hold of her, the multicolored sash at her waist flew off and straight towards Parsley. It did not like what she did to it's master, and it showed it's displeasure by wrapping around the Saiyan's head.

Meanwhile, Dash struggled to figure out a way to escape the vines. Using her Ki to push herself up off of the Plaza, she trried stretching the vines as taught as possible, hoping to break them, to break free of them.
    With Parsley airborne again and her head bound by the sash, Zaofan fires an optic blast through Dash's energy bonds, before getting back up, his teeth still ringing from Parsley's bodyslam.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-17-2018 at 05:10 PM.