Page 363 of 782 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    To his credit, he doesn’t scream. Jinzi keeps his mind whole, though reeling, but he stands his ground.

“I’ll contact them.”

Wilhelm meanwhile, cautious, has entered the room. Eyes narrowed at the newcomer.
    "Good, then until you are prepared I shall...........Ohh?" Cthylla tilted her head and eyed the newcomer curiously. "What are you...."

The Voidling took a step towards him, and Wilhelm felt a strange feeling pass over him.

"..........what an interesting discovery. You've only just arrived, haven't you?" Cthylla gave him the same smile she had given Jinzi. "How brave......but might I suggest you not tempt the void winds a second time. One who possesses the aura of the first sphere should be wary when outside his home....there are shadows in the dark who would look upon you and see only your creator.....and he is the most hated of all."

She turns her head back to Jinzi. "Inventor, I wish to explore a little.....contact me when you are prepared. I'm sure you have your ways..."

With her business concluded for the moment, the voidling walked slowly past Wilhelm, offering a "have a nice day" statement as she passed.

Coming out iof her room, Meagan wanders up and outside the building. There is much she needs to do in so little time, this includes speaking with several others before she leaves.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    And just like that, Parsley remembered those Foci Etrina told her about earlier. And the shards had grown larger and were sticking to her. "How bothersome."

This was magic, outside of her realm of understanding. Yet even still, she analyzed as much as she could, absorbing what information was available and storing it for meditation later. This would be easier if I could sense magic.

Parsley's finger rose and pointed at the space between the two Etrinas. From it shot a transparent beam, Void Beam, which cut a thin void in the air between the mage and her copy. When it filled, a sonic boom erupted. Not even close to as powerful as the one that destroyed the mountain, but still strong enough to knock both away and make sure they felt it in the morning.
    With a thunderous boom and a rush of air, the storm of ice parted.

The weaker signal at the heart of the storm she had felt earlier turned out to be exactly as she had deduced. The four foci spun in a small circle, hand in hand, as the blast from the void beams sonic boom sent them whirling around in the air.

Etrina herself seemed much more prepared however, having conjured a shield to blunt the impact of the wave. Still....it was a sonic boom, and the blast sent her skidding backwards on her feet, her ears popping from a sudden change in pressure. The moment it subsided, Etrina let the shield dissolve and rubbed her ears with annoyance, pulling back blood stained fingers.

".....Hrrrm........"

With a gesture, a staff formed in her right hand and she assumed ready stance while giving Parsley an amused smile.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    With a thunderous boom and a rush of air, the storm of ice parted.

The weaker signal at the heart of the storm she had felt earlier turned out to be exactly as she had deduced. The four foci spun in a small circle, hand in hand, as the blast from the void beams sonic boom sent them whirling around in the air.

Etrina herself seemed much more prepared however, having conjured a shield to blunt the impact of the wave. Still....it was a sonic boom, and the blast sent her skidding backwards on her feet, her ears popping from a sudden change in pressure. The moment it subsided, Etrina let the shield dissolve and rubbed her ears with annoyance, pulling back blood stained fingers.

".....Hrrrm........"

With a gesture, a staff formed in her right hand and she assumed ready stance while giving Parsley an amused smile.
    As suspected, the additional signature was in fact the four Foci, including the one that was supposed to be under Parsley's tutelage. She supposed that she would have to actually do something in that regard at some point. Not now, certainly, but later. They were disoriented by the sonic boom and thus taken out of the fight. Their mistress had erected an ice shield in time, saving her from any physical harm outside of bleeding ears.

An annoyed grunt, and a staff appeared in her hand. It signaled that the fight was ready to begin properly.

It was time to test the combat prowess of the magician. In an instant, Parsley was in front of her, tossing jabs and kicks at hyper sonic speeds. A light demonstration to test the girl's speed and ability to fight with that staff.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Razor sharp ice shards. Interesting. A small grimace reached Parsley's face as she was cut up by the shards. Blood trickled out of the small wounds, but not enough for her to be overly concerned. She was more concerned with the fact that Etrina had vanished.

She spread her senses to find the mage.

As focused as Parsley was on finding Etrina, she failed to give attention to the integrity of her energy cage. Dash's whirlwind lashed out against the Dark Spiral, successfully expanding it enough to give Dash enough room to escape. In doing so, however, the energy grew unstable. The beam became intensely hot and shifted from pitch black to an ominous white. She and Zaofan can sense that they only had a few moments before it exploded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Coming out iof her room, Meagan wanders up and outside the building. There is much she needs to do in so little time, this includes speaking with several others before she leaves.
    Noticing the sparring, Meagan was going to stay clear until she noticed the highly unstable energy that threatened to cause damage to the Lookout. Before it could, the young futuer Guardian raised her hand and activated her powers. With that, Parsley's energy cage was disarmed, converted into a less dangerous source of energy that dissipated into the atmosphere.

Once that was done she walked away, decided then to see if Sarada was still on the Lookout.

It had been a night in Dusk City, that was for sure. Ishtar just had to mention how much Sarada loved bowing to her magnificence. Well, the Saiyan Queen showed her exactly how right she was. Owning an entire city was a fine investment; the destruction of an entire house as the side-effects of unrestrained love-making was barely a blip on the radar. Though, it did seem to spur the two lovers on to continue well into the night. By the time they finally ran out of steam, it was early into the next morning.

Sarada awoke wrapped in her lover's arms, where she enjoyed being the most. The sun was bright that morning, the sky clear, the songs of the birds around them full of cheer and good tidings. She untangled herself and stood to stretch the kinks that had been earned the night/early morning prior. The scratches had stopped bleeding, but they wouldn't heal for at least a few more hours. The marks of a job well done in her mind.

She chose a house at random and washed up and showered, then found some woodland creatures to kill and eat for breakfast. There was nothing quite like a few deer to start the day off right.

"I'll see you later, my love," she said fondly after giving Ishtar a soft kiss. With that, she waved and rocketed away toward the Lookout, where her ship was docked.

She told the Oni right before they fell asleep that she would be leaving to perform her duties as Queen of the Saiyans. She already knew that included drafting an economic alliance with Earth, as well as selecting members of the defense force she wanted stationed here. Two people immediately came to mind: Avoca and Parsley. The reasons were obvious. Since Parsley was going to be here on Earth anyway, she might as well have been here on some official capacity so no one could or would question her. As for the former, well, Parsley was going to be here on Earth, and Avoca was going to be miserable without her.

Sarada still couldn't believe they cared about each other as much as they did. What started as a fling meant to irritate her turned into... this. In a way, it mirrored her own relationship with Ishtar. It started as them sleeping together in that hovel of a shack a year ago, and ended up with the Oni being her Queen Consort and soon to be life-mate. It was amazing how life turned out, even when one thought they knew exactly what they wanted and how to get it.

She would never admit it, but she... was happy for her sister. Maybe having someone to care about other than herself would level her out and help keep her grounded. And who knew, maybe they would get paired and live a long, happy life together. Life was unpredictable that way.

Her feet tapped the Lookout softly. "Bye, everyone! I'm heading home to do my job; I hope to see you guys again at some point," she offered with a fond smile to everyone present on the Plaza. "Thanks for helping with Jagam. I couldn't have done it without you guys."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It had been a night in Dusk City, that was for sure. Ishtar just had to mention how much Sarada loved bowing to her magnificence. Well, the Saiyan Queen showed her exactly how right she was. Owning an entire city was a fine investment; the destruction of an entire house as the side-effects of unrestrained love-making was barely a blip on the radar. Though, it did seem to spur the two lovers on to continue well into the night. By the time they finally ran out of steam, it was early into the next morning.

Sarada awoke wrapped in her lover's arms, where she enjoyed being the most. The sun was bright that morning, the sky clear, the songs of the birds around them full of cheer and good tidings. She untangled herself and stood to stretch the kinks that had been earned the night/early morning prior. The scratches had stopped bleeding, but they wouldn't heal for at least a few more hours. The marks of a job well done in her mind.

She chose a house at random and washed up and showered, then found some woodland creatures to kill and eat for breakfast. There was nothing quite like a few deer to start the day off right.

"I'll see you later, my love," she said fondly after giving Ishtar a soft kiss. With that, she waved and rocketed away toward the Lookout, where her ship was docked.

She told the Oni right before they fell asleep that she would be leaving to perform her duties as Queen of the Saiyans. She already knew that included drafting an economic alliance with Earth, as well as selecting members of the defense force she wanted stationed here. Two people immediately came to mind: Avoca and Parsley. The reasons were obvious. Since Parsley was going to be here on Earth anyway, she might as well have been here on some official capacity so no one could or would question her. As for the former, well, Parsley was going to be here on Earth, and Avoca was going to be miserable without her.

Sarada still couldn't believe they cared about each other as much as they did. What started as a fling meant to irritate her turned into... this. In a way, it mirrored her own relationship with Ishtar. It started as them sleeping together in that hovel of a shack a year ago, and ended up with the Oni being her Queen Consort and soon to be life-mate. It was amazing how life turned out, even when one thought they knew exactly what they wanted and how to get it.

She would never admit it, but she... was happy for her sister. Maybe having someone to care about other than herself would level her out and help keep her grounded. And who knew, maybe they would get paired and live a long, happy life together. Life was unpredictable that way.

Her feet tapped the Lookout softly. "Bye, everyone! I'm heading home to do my job; I hope to see you guys again at some point," she offered with a fond smile to everyone present on the Plaza. "Thanks for helping with Jagam. I couldn't have done it without you guys."
    Meagan, walking up to her, "Before you go, can you spare me a moment?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva sighs.

“I shall take care of your eyes and your addiction in a moment. If I help you, will you attempt to lead your people like a true Queen?”

Qaztoh replies to this saying " My people sent me away in order to protect me from Killrog, and also that I could expand my horizons. " " I want to be better Queen than my awful mother." " because of her actions Killrog was able to take over the Toadian Kingdom." " I want to be a Queen my people can be proud of."

" I only took Juppter to deal with stress." " without it how I'm supposed to deal with the stress of ruling over entire race." Praxat replies to this saying " you could try this thing called meditation ." Qaztoh replies to this saying " huh meditation what's that ?"

Praxat replies to this saying " it's practice the people on earth use to relive stress." Praxat looks at Eva saying " yes Zykona needs to be remove as my home planet Qacriea's Guardian. " " I wonder if there's a way I could have a chat with the person who appointed her that position." " I don't believe she's bad person."

" it's just that she may not actually be suited to be a guardian." " if Zykona steps down as my planet's guardian than I believe that Demjir would leave with her." " other thing I know about those two is that they refer to themselves as Konatsians ." " Zykona kind of looks like Nevanlinna expect her hair is green and she has pointy ears that point in an upward angle that are wider. "

"her skin is white as sheet and her irises are red."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-18-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meagan, walking up to her, "Before you go, can you spare me a moment?"
    Sarada nodded and waited for Meagan to reach her. "Sure, Meagan. What's up?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada nodded and waited for Meagan to reach her. "Sure, Meagan. What's up?"
    "I received a message from my home-world. It seems that my tenure as an apprentice Guardian is already over. There is a call for me to return and assume my duties, as defined by the Chroma World Government. This includes acting as representative of my people on diplomatic missions." Meagan did not look happy as much as resigned to her fate.

"I received a message from my home-world. It seems that my tenure as an apprentice Guardian is already over. There is a call for me to return and assume my duties, as defined by the Chroma World Government. This includes acting as representative of my people on diplomatic missions." Meagan did not look happy as much as resigned to her fate.
    It seemed that she and Meagan had similar fates. From the look on her face, that meant she would be stuck on her planet, only allowed to leave if on diplomatic missions. Those sounded incredibly boring; though, Sarada had to admit it was pleasant to visit other worlds and mingle with the people.

As long as they minded their manners and treated her as she should have been, that was.

"You can imagine that diplomacy isn't my strong suit," Sarada replied with a soft smile. "But, I'm learning. For what it's worth, I think you'd be a natural for it."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Seriously, someone hand Sasheem a senzu bean..." he sighed in pain, laying on the lookout floor. Surely someone would care enough to help him out...right?

It seemed that she and Meagan had similar fates. From the look on her face, that meant she would be stuck on her planet, only allowed to leave if on diplomatic missions. Those sounded incredibly boring; though, Sarada had to admit it was pleasant to visit other worlds and mingle with the people.

As long as they minded their manners and treated her as she should have been, that was.

"You can imagine that diplomacy isn't my strong suit," Sarada replied with a soft smile. "But, I'm learning. For what it's worth, I think you'd be a natural for it."
    "I hope so, since one of my first missions is to Vocado. It was prearranged some time ago."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Seriously, someone hand Sasheem a senzu bean..." he sighed in pain, laying on the lookout floor. Surely someone would care enough to help him out...right?
    The Nevadian paid him no mind, running at a breakneck pace from his room, carrying a large rucksack. Had he been less preoccupied, he might have noticed the exhausted Majin laying on the floor.

As it was, he ran right over the poor creature, his boots making a soft, squishy, squicking noise.

The Nevadian paused for a moment, confused. He arched a brow as he lifted one boot, examining the sole.

"...The hell's this pink stuff?" He grumbled, sliding his feet on the stone below, removing whatever had become stuck to the soles of his shoe. "Damnit."

Shaking his head, he resumed running to his ship, The Galloping.

"Okay Jack, It's go time!" He shouted, jumping into ship with little fanfare.

"I hope so, since one of my first missions is to Vocado. It was prearranged some time ago."
    "Huh?"

Sarada frowned as she mentally filed through her memory for some glimpse of hearing about a diplomatic visit from Chroma. She vaguely remembered someone mentioning it, but she had likely already checked out by that point so it would have completely slipped her mind.

"Oh, right. Well, you picked a good time. The desire to make good with other races is at an all-time high, so now's a great time to have you over. Plus I get to show you around my kick-ass house."

This... posed a problem. If the reception Ishtar received as any indication, there would be some who wouldn't be too kind to an outsider walking around their streets, even if she was the guest and personal friend of the Queen. Then again, many Saiyans had been warming up to Ishtar ever since the Durian incident -- speaking of, where was he? -- so maybe once they sense how strong Meagan was, they would either accept her or simply leave her alone.

Then there was the added fact that while she was touring the planet, she would be under protection of Sarada's most powerful guards. Purely for show, as the Chromakai certainly wouldn't need it. How embarrassing. We really need to train our guards so they don't just become dead weight.

"So, when will you be coming by again?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!