Page 377 of 782 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11718

For King of Pie

One hour later Lieutenant Stratovarius leaves Capsule Corp and contacts Blizzar saying " it's me Lieutenant Stratovarius and I'm currently leaving Capsule Corp. " " just got finish doing a complete analyzation on shards from that Crystalize structure the alien I now know is a Toadian was trap it." " I required the shards by having Shining star break off a couple of pieces of the crystalize structure." " with Shining Star's ability it can break of pieces of inorganic material then repair the damage."

" making it look like nothing happen." " it comes in handy when fixing stuff." " for example if some one has all he bones shatter in his arm ." " Shining Star's ability can restore the bones in their body to optimal condition."

" my specter Shining Star the extension of my fighting spirit was precisely nearly zero destructive capability." "that's because Shining Star only fixes whatever it destroys in the first place." " it's ability makes it unable to destroy anything permanently." "as for the shards did the analyzation of them in a Capsule Corp Laboratory !"

" with the complete analyzation done on the shards I can inform you what that Crystalize structure I found with a Toadian trap inside of it is !" " according to my complete analyzation of the shards that Crystalize structure is an Mako Crystal create by magic." " there's only a few planets where this type of crystal occurs naturally." " all of them contain a abundance of magical energy."

"since Mako crystals will only form in places were there's an abundance of magical energy." "also one of my brother's Space Pirate crew members ." " a person who is responsible for making my brother and the rest of his crew members gear and tech." "as well as the one who did modifications on his space ship."

"is currently on earth and is at the Lookout." " her name is Qaztoh Zorak!" " you make the call to decide rather she should be apprehend or not." " oh and I left the Crystalize structure at Capsule Corp for them to deal with."

" I'm just a forensics investigator in my Galaxy Police unit . "my main duty is to investigate and solve crimes using cold hard science." " free beings trap in crystalize structures such as Mako Crystals isn't my specialty ."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-24-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    It took a while for Blizz to form a response. Excellent. A tempered response would make for a relatively smooth conversation going forward. "I assure you, it's nothing very complex. She made Earth's leader an offer to have a contingent of Saiyans aid in the protection of the planet. So, once we were both done with our meetings, I approached her with an offer to align her Saiyans with my Earth GP unit to form an investigation into Earth's leadership. And offer to which, she agreed to."

Blizzar pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is, of course, where our unfortunate miscommunication comes into play. If I had known your attack would've occurred when it did, then perhaps I would not have made such an offer. On the other hand...the Saiyans can be very powerful allies any way you look at it. Even with the knowledge that your plan was about to spring into action, I may have made the offer anyway..." Blizzar couldn't help but shrug, though no one was present. "It is difficult to say..."

"And with these attacks...if any of them are traced back to you, Blizz..." Blizzar began slowly, his tone remaining professional, although the subtle hint of a threat had begun to seep through his honeyed words. "It will become increasingly difficult to keep my end of our bargain. You know I've kept the rest of the Galaxy Police off your back for quite a while, but there's only so much I can do if something were to leak out..."

Somewhere lying in his response to Blizz was an, 'Unless you make it worth my while...' But Blizz already knew that. Blizzar already knew his kinsman was in somewhat of a stressful position as of late. This was nothing but a positive to Blizzar. He didn't particularly care about what fate eventually befell the Saiyans, but as long as they could be useful to him...he was willing to toss his loyalty to even the Arcosian cause aside.

...Not that such loyalties were worth as much to him as filling his pockets in the first place.
    "Ohohohohoh," Blizz laughed, a way of masking the... annoyance at the veiled threat. "My dear Blizzar, you underestimate me. A man in a position such as mine simply cannot afford to be linked to such an... unfortunate event as the fall of Turrip. As such, my associates had dealings only with the leaders of the fledgling Tuffle race; to the masses, I am nothing more than an anonymous benefactor.

"Should those Tuffles be apprehended either by the monkeys or your brothers in arms, they will be dealt with swiftly. Far too swiftly for them to utter even a word of my patronage. I assure you, our dealings will remain in the shadows."

For now, that is. The moment it becomes beneficial to do so, I will drop this fool like a bad habit and continue on my merry, very much anonymous way while he burns under his superiors' intense gaze. Ohohohohoho!!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Ohohohohoh," Blizz laughed, a way of masking the... annoyance at the veiled threat. "My dear Blizzar, you underestimate me. A man in a position such as mine simply cannot afford to be linked to such an... unfortunate event as the fall of Turrip. As such, my associates had dealings only with the leaders of the fledgling Tuffle race; to the masses, I am nothing more than an anonymous benefactor.

"Should those Tuffles be apprehended either by the monkeys or your brothers in arms, they will be dealt with swiftly. Far too swiftly for them to utter even a word of my patronage. I assure you, our dealings will remain in the shadows."

For now, that is. The moment it becomes beneficial to do so, I will drop this fool like a bad habit and continue on my merry, very much anonymous way while he burns under his superiors' intense gaze. Ohohohohoho!!
    Blizzar was silent for a moment, before he spoke once again, "Ah, forgive me, dear Blizz. I've underestimated your wit, it seems! You cover your tracks well...Your father would no doubt be quite proud of you," the Arcosian lieutenant praised.

"All I have left to say is this; In the future let us both be more forthcoming about our major plans. It is to the benefit of both our aims to do so, is it not?" Blizzar asked cheerfully, before adding. "Oh! And I nearly forgot...the Queen of those foolish apes? It is in your best interest not to irritate or underestimate that one..."

With that, Blizzar ended the call. He didn't want to take up too much of Blizz's time after all. Besides, he had just asuch as he needed for-

"Recording: Complete!" announced his datapad.

...For that. Blizzar smiled to himself as he headed back towards the Lookout. This excursion to Earth had been quite those gathered interesting gamble. One he greatly hoped would pay off.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Despite her believing otherwise, there appeared to be some good in Parsley. The love she felt for Avoca was confirmed by the goddess sitting in front of her to be genuine and honest. What was more surprising was hearing that Sarada, even now, was mourning her death.

She assumed that not much time had passed between the moment of her passing and now, which meant she had just missed Sarada. Had she held out just a few minutes longer, her sister would have arrived in time to save her.

There was a cruelness in how close they were to mirroring one another when it came to saving the other. Parsley arrived just in time to save Sarada. Sarada was held up just long enough for Parsley to die before she could get to her.

Parsley sat in silence, her throat too tight and choked up at realizing her sister still loved her despite all she had done and said to her to speak. Only when Shek'hinah beckoned her to speak for herself did she say something.

At first, she didn't know what to say. It was obvious that the fate of her immortal soul - indeed whether she was going to heaven or hell - depended on what she said next. But, what should she have said? She didn't want to come across as blaming all of her actions on her upbringing or what she was taught during her training.

So, she just told the truth.

"I killed countless millions because it was fun. When I was eleven, I killed another person for the first time. I didn't sleep for three days after that. By the time I was twelve, I was numb to it. I could look someone in the eye, slit their throat, watch the life drain from their eyes, and not lose a wink of sleep. By the time I was fourteen, my friends and I would make a game out of it. Whoever killed the least amount of people in a given day would buy dinner for all the others. Needless to say, I never lost.

"When my sister was kidnapped in the Meat Market years ago, I didn't rest until I found her. And when I did, I nearly killed the man who had been... doing those terrible things to her. I did it because I love her, and I was scared of losing her. It was my fault she was even there to begin with. I got it in my head that she needed to toughen up, so I took her to that terrible place. It's my fault she was molested. No one but mine.

"And yet, I tormented my sister because I felt guilty about what happened, and because I was jealous of the proposed strength she was predicted to have. I didn't want her to surpass me, and it was hard to look her in the face without returning to that day, so I made her feel worthless, and worth less than me. It's confusing, I know. I barely understand it myself."

She shrugged. Those were her explanations for the most evil things she had done in her short life. Whether they made a difference or not didn't really matter. She knew she deserved to go to hell and suffer for what she had done. There was no use wasting time trying to argue out of it.

"One more thing," she said after a few moments of silence. "Regardless of what the scale says in the end, I know I deserve a place in hell. There's no point in fighting the inevitable."
    Shek’hinah smiles.

“Truth.”

A few more white stones appear. It doesn’t tilt the scales enough, but neither is it an insignificant amount.

“While your tally isn’t in your favor, your stay won’t be quite so torturous I think. First, you’ll be alive again within a year or two, max, so tormenting you for your sins for such a short period doesn’t make much sense. Second, I do believe you want to make amends and work towards a better tally, yes?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "They may already have....perhaps though means similar to mine, perhaps in other ways. Lesser ones, Nothing on the scale of a threat just yet....but everything is a means to an end, and we of the void are more patient then you could ever imagine. Once everything is in place, they will pop your sphere open like a bubble......or perhaps implode it into the void.....turn it inside out......whatever way, it is sure to be exciting to watch even should we fail." Cthylla let out a slow chuckling. "But I'm not one for instant gratification at a cost.....so let us avoid that if possible. We stalk a fine veil between preparation and haste.....best spend your time well."
    “So who do we have to defeat, exactly, and how can we get to them? Do we bring them here or go there?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    A small laugh left Ochazuke there as he continued to press forward. A series of sighing boughs wrapped within wild vines obscured shapes within shadows; with the slightest effort they were parted, and the beating rays of the sun fell to the lost trail below.

"I'm afraid such sympathies may be lost on this untamed wild," he said, stepping forward and stretching the fan of foliage before him, "In some respect, then, it is mutual, where it would find the lot of us little more than sustenance, if the chance were afforded to it."

There was something he was acutely aware of as they continued onward into the cloister of the jungle, as if there was some force besides time which compelled the growth beneath the boiling, humid canopy, as if a diminished warning that threatened to swallow their air and ensnare them whole. But it would not hold them out if they really wanted in.

"Still, this our uncertain inheritance, and our responsibility to return this truth to light. Beyond predator or prey, growth or decay, it falls to us to fight for all of it and keep this world turning."

Standing at the mouth of the Shrine, Ochazuke examined the structure of the web, silent for the moment in awe. In spite of the temperance of his inner flame, cold sweat fell from his brow.

When he heard the bush shift behind him, he swung his gaze round briefly, before returning to analyzing the webs.

"This is unlike the last one, no lost and isolated thing," he remarked, "Unlike the lone Wolf, perhaps a Spider yet thrives in the dark, forgotten corners."

He lift a freshly fallen branch from the ground still clad in its fanning train of green.

"Though, like you said, each piece of life serves another in its own way," he repeated back to Zaofan, before reaching out towards the silk-steel tendrils. He brushed against it gently with the branch, leading leaves-first.
    Nothing happens other than clearing the path inside a bit.

Ochazuke, your senses cannot pierce inside the cavern.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " I know that's why two heads are better than one in the case three." " I will work along side you ." he then looks at Praxat saying " how about you are you willing to help?" Praxat replies to this saying " why should I ?"

Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " don't you want to know the truth of what really happen 2,000 years ago on your home planet?" " free this Toadian from her imprisonment will give you the chance to know the truth." " so why not help us." " Praxat replies to this saying " fine I'm in."

Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " okay first we need to analyze the crystalize structure to see what it's made of." " in order to do that we need sample Shining Star do your thing." Shining star punches the crystalize structure multiple times to break off a couple of pieces . just as it looks like the crystalize structure should crack apart .

a green energy washes over it and instead of cracking apart some strange force suddenly repairs it and makes it look like nothing ever happen. Praxat skin turns yellow as she says " okay what the hell just happen." " I pretty sure that thing punch that crystalize structure so hard that it was going to crack apart." "then all of a sudden that Crystalize structure was fine like it was never damage in the first place ."

Lieutenant Stratovarius replies " allow me to explain the damage done by Shining Star on that was Crystalize structure was undone by Shining Star's ability." " which is the ability to healing and repair organic and inorganic organisms using Ki. " " now the shards in Shining Star's hands should be enough for analyzation."

Praxat replies to this saying " okay so it heals and repairs things by punching them?" " I see all sorts of strange things but this takes the cake." " anyways I need to head to the employment office I'm here to applied as a Mechanical Engineer, Software Engineer , aerospace engineer , electrical engineer, computer scientist , and materials scientist!"

"Qaztoh should be here after she finish her meditation with Kai at the Lookout." " she's applied for a position here as an inventor ." " she will be bringing all one hundred of her inventions here to show them off." Lieutenant Stratovarius hears the name Qaztoh and says in shock" wait did you just say Qaztoh? "

" that's the name of the engineer of my twin brother Sonata's space pirate crew The Stratovarius Buccaneers." " the name of the one who design all their gear , tech, and made modifications to their space ship!"
    He nods.

“I suppose. Down the hall to the left. That lab should be useable for you. DO NOT go to the right. That area is off limits.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

this post has been delate
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-24-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meanwhile at the Lookout Qaztoh is still with Kai meditating saying " you're right this is relaxing." " now I'll be ready to go to Capsule Corp and applied there as inventor." " I can take all my 100 inventions and show them off as demonstrations."

OOC: fix typo.
    Kai nods, completing his spell.

“Your addiction will fade away with the day. Tomorrow you’ll be clean, though expect violent shakes and sweating tonight as your body rights itself.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

For King of Pie

One hour later Lieutenant Stratovarius leaves Capsule Corp and contacts Blizzar saying " it's me Lieutenant Stratovarius and I'm currently leaving Capsule Corp. " " just got finish doing a complete analyzation on shards from that Crystalize structure the alien I now know is a Toadian was trap it." " I required the shards by having Shining star break off a couple of pieces of the crystalize structure." " with Shining Star's ability it can break of pieces of inorganic material then repair the damage."

" making it look like nothing happen." " it comes in handy when fixing stuff." " for example if some one has all he bones shatter in his arm ." " Shining Star's ability can restore the bones in their body to optimal condition."

" my specter Shining Star the extension of my fighting spirit was precisely nearly zero destructive capability." "that's because Shining Star only fixes whatever it destroys in the first place." " it's ability makes it unable to destroy anything permanently." "as for the shards did the analyzation of them in a Capsule Corp Laboratory !"

" with the complete analyzation done on the shards I can inform you what that Crystalize structure I found with a Toadian trap inside of it is !" " according to my complete analyzation of the shards that Crystalize structure is an Mako Crystal create by magic." " there's only a few planets where this type of crystal occurs naturally." " all of them contain a abundance of magical energy."

"since Mako crystals will only form in places were there's an abundance of magical energy." "also one of my brother's Space Pirate crew members ." " a person who is responsible for making my brother and the rest of his crew members gear and tech." "as well as the one who did modifications on his space ship."

"is currently on earth and is at the Lookout." " her name is Qaztoh Zorak!" " you make the call to decide rather she should be apprehend or not." " oh and I left the Crystalize structure at Capsule Corp for them to deal with."

" I'm just a forensics investigator in my Galaxy Police unit . "my main duty is to investigate and solve crimes using cold hard science." " free beings trap in crystalize structures such as Mako Crystals isn't my specialty ."
    "I'll look into it..." Blizzar stated, as he descended down upon the Lookout.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    When he heard the bush shift behind him, he swung his gaze round briefly, before returning to analyzing the webs.
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nothing happens other than clearing the path inside a bit.

Ochazuke, your senses cannot pierce inside the cavern.
    A rock, around the size of a small rodent is tossed inside the cavern, the cause of it's sudden launch unseen.

Shek’hinah smiles.

“Truth.”

A few more white stones appear. It doesn’t tilt the scales enough, but neither is it an insignificant amount.

“While your tally isn’t in your favor, your stay won’t be quite so torturous I think. First, you’ll be alive again within a year or two, max, so tormenting you for your sins for such a short period doesn’t make much sense. Second, I do believe you want to make amends and work towards a better tally, yes?”
    She was still going to hell, but it wasn't going to be as bad as those that weren't as remorseful as she was. That was good, but there still wasn't much to celebrate. She was dead, as far away from Avoca as possible. While it would be a year or two before she would be wished back - though she was hoping for the former - it wasn't going to be an enjoyable stay.

Then, if it was enjoyable, it wouldn't be a punish, now would it?

"Yes. I want to make things right with my sister." A small smile touched her lips at the thought that it was still possible. "One last thing; is there a library in hell? If so, how wide is the selection?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Kai nods, completing his spell.

“Your addiction will fade away with the day. Tomorrow you’ll be clean, though expect violent shakes and sweating tonight as your body rights itself.”

2 hours later Qaztoh looks at Kai saying " well since I'm a Toadian sweating is kind of good for me it keeps my skin moist . " " any liquid that touches my belly is absorb by my drinking patch." " thanks for the help now I'm off to to Capsule Corp to applied their as inventor." " I'm going to take all 100 of my inventions so I can impressed them."

6 hours later at Capsule Corp Praxat meets up with Jinzi again saying " I'm ready to go to work boss!" " your looking at Capsule Corps newest engineer!" " it will be a pleasure work for you Mr. Pantaloon, Sir!" " I'm ready to help out with freeing Althena form that Crystalize structure she's trap in."

" anything I should know about before we preceded?" " I know even with the two of us it's not a simple flick of the wrist operation." " it's going to still take in the best case scenario without any hiccups precisely 6 days ." " in the worst case scenario precisely 6 months to free Althena form that Crystalize structure."

" of course I was able to build a giant mech that should have taking entire day in pretty much 30 minutes." " I'm capable of design and building technological stuff pretty quickly and efficiently ." " however undoing something like this isn't the same as building a mech."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-25-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Blizzar was silent for a moment, before he spoke once again, "Ah, forgive me, dear Blizz. I've underestimated your wit, it seems! You cover your tracks well...Your father would no doubt be quite proud of you," the Arcosian lieutenant praised.

"All I have left to say is this; In the future let us both be more forthcoming about our major plans. It is to the benefit of both our aims to do so, is it not?" Blizzar asked cheerfully, before adding. "Oh! And I nearly forgot...the Queen of those foolish apes? It is in your best interest not to irritate or underestimate that one..."

With that, Blizzar ended the call. He didn't want to take up too much of Blizz's time after all. Besides, he had just asuch as he needed for-

"Recording: Complete!" announced his datapad.

...For that. Blizzar smiled to himself as he headed back towards the Lookout. This excursion to Earth had been quite those gathered interesting gamble. One he greatly hoped would pay off.
    "Of course. Transparency, after all, is the thing that makes deals such as this beneficial for all involved," Blizz replied. At hearing Blizzar's warning in regard the Saiyan Queen, Blizz nodded once. "I'll keep that in mind."

The call ended. Blizz narrowed his eyes.

He trusted Blizzar as far as he could throw him. Which, mind, was a substantial distance, but that was beside the point. The point being only a fool would deal with an Icer without some kind of an out. And it just so happened Blizz had his on hand at all times. But, that would and could reveal itself another day. For now, he resigned himself to bringing himself abreast of the happenings on Turrip, and awaiting the inevitable day when he heard that the Tuffle's got themselves killed by the enraged and disturbingly powerful Saiyan Queen.

Regardless of how powerful she is, she isn't more powerful than the Blizz Clizz, much less myself. If push comes to shove, I'll handle her myself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I'll look into it..." Blizzar stated, as he descended down upon the Lookout.
    as he descends he would see an Gold female Toadian wearing a golden toga with crown on her hand go into a room with a miniature metallic cube and then moments later come right back out. he would then notice that the miniature cube is a high tech storage device when the Toadian actives it. out from this cube pops out what looks at ray gun and the Toadian can be hear saying " ah yes my Quantum hair generate ray." " this marvelous device can generates various types of hair include snake hair and even flaming hair."

" helpful for beings who are suffer from baldness." " I Qaztoh am I genius!" " hmm I better not demonstrate Mr. Gazakai though until I get that nasty glitch in his system fix that cause him to want to kill anything in sight. " " I mean I design him to be a helper bot not a killer bot."
    My Forum check it out