Page 379 of 782 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Shek’hinah nods and then, with a flash, Parsley finds herself in HFIL.
    In a flash, Parsley found herself in a place far, far different than Shek'hinah's office. The sky was yellow, the ground beneath her feet was barren outside of sparse trees every now and then. In the distance, there were spiky rock formations.

"So, this is hell. More colorful than I thought it'd be." She sighed again. If this was to be her home for the next one to two years, she might as well explore and find something to occupy her time with.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Once they reach the Cavern, Dash looks behind her and makes a curious statement, addressed to whomever was following them, "Don'tca go running off an get lost now." before she turns her attention to the stone room, not moving too much, but looking around to see what was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Don't worry, I won't," replies Zaofan, playing off Dash's warning as if it were meant to him. If this was a ploy, he'll take full advantage of it.

Zaofan's ears twitch for a second. "Hm, the air is thick down here. Lack of circulation means the air is stale. Aged. A little more difficult to breathe than before. Isn't that right everyone? And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. "

The chef then spins rapidly, a full 180, simultaneously yelling out: RUBY TAIYOKEN!

The bright red solar flare shoots out behind the group, flooding the tunnels with blinding light, sure to cause extra problems for anyone following them since their eyes would surely be accustomed to the near-darkness of the caves by now. As the flare dies down, Zaofan twirls Bojack, flaming torch spinning and all, until he brings the staff to a stop. The fiery end of the staff is pointed directly in front of Zaofan, out into the open.
    "Heh heh..." a familiar voice laughed, as a hand suddenly emerged from beneath the floor behind Zaofan, taking a swipe at his ankles in an attempt to trip him up

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Heh heh..." a familiar voice laughed, as a hand suddenly emerged from beneath the floor behind Zaofan, taking a swipe at his ankles in an attempt to trip him up
    "What--?!"

Zaofan soon finds his feet flipped higher than his head, his back ready to hit the ground. Rather, thanks to swift and almost fluidic training, Zaofan jams Bojack by his side and into the ground during his fall, bracing himself with both arms, tightening his torso, and propelling himself upward just enough to allow him to catapult a reverse somersault some feet away, landing in front of the rest of the group. "En garde, everyone! That voice -- Who *is* that? Did you see anything?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Hmm..." Etrina spotted the young lady enter and raised her glass. "Looks like we have a visitor. Please...have a seat. Zaofan has cooked some breakfast and as much as I wish I doubt I could eat it all....at least not without Erosa to help."
    Grabbing a plate and piling food onto it, Cyanna then quickly sat down next to Etrina and began eating...only to stop. "My manners," looking embarrassed, "Thank you for the food." with that she started to eat again. Half way through, she took a break, "Lady Etrina, I have something to show you." She then reached into a pocket and pulled out a decent sized piece of Magicite. Showing it to her, "this is the magic rock you told about, isn't it?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"What--?!"

Zaofan soon finds his feet flipped higher than his head, his back ready to hit the ground. Rather, thanks to swift and almost fluidic training, Zaofan jams Bojack by his side and into the ground during his fall, bracing himself with both arms, tightening his torso, and propelling himself upward just enough to allow him to catapult a reverse somersault some feet away, landing in front of the rest of the group. "En garde, everyone! That voice -- Who *is* that? Did you see anything?"
    Dash shook her head, "Ah figured it was Sasheem. Not many could stalk us like that."

"What--?!"

Dash shook her head, "Ah figured it was Sasheem. Not many could stalk us like that."
    "You're really no fun, you know that?" Sasheem asked Dash, rising from the floor, his arms folded in annoyance. "Sasheem didn't even get to trip up Ochazuke yet, before you just had to open your mouth."

"You're really no fun, you know that?" Sasheem asked Dash, rising from the floor, his arms folded in annoyance. "Sasheem didn't even get to trip up Ochazuke yet, before you just had to open your mouth."
    "Ain't my fault you lack imagination, don'tca ever attack from the ceiling?" Dash pointed upward, "An you coulda hidden yourself better. Maybe use some breath-mints before you try'an sneek up on someone."

"Ain't my fault you lack imagination, don'tca ever attack from the ceiling?" Dash pointed upward, "An you coulda hidden yourself better. Maybe use some breath-mints before you try'an sneek up on someone."
    "Well, it seemed to fool everyone else!" Sasheem noted, before raising an eyebrow, an amusing idea quickly coming to mind. "Maybe that's just 'cause they're stupid. You, though...you have the distinction of being Sasheem's one and only pupil. The more he thinks about it, the more it makes sense that you were the first one to put two and two together..."

"Well, it seemed to fool everyone else!" Sasheem noted, before raising an eyebrow, an amusing idea quickly coming to mind. "Maybe that's just 'cause they're stupid. You, though...you have the distinction of being Sasheem's one and only pupil. The more he thinks about it, the more it makes sense that you were the first one to put two and two together..."
    Dash smiled and bowed to him, "Thank you, Master Sasheem." she then looked over at Zaofan and smirked in a playful manner.

Dash smiled and bowed to him, "Thank you, Master Sasheem." she then looked over at Zaofan and smirked in a playful manner.
    Zaofan's face goes flat, his head tilts a bit to the right, his eyes wide and in disbelief, before he starts animating his own arms.

"Whoa whoa whoa. You're in cahoots with this guy? Since when? What do you mean, 'Master?' Do you know what he's done?!"

He turns to Balon and Ochazuke while pointing at Sasheem, mouthing the words, "Can you believe this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi sweatdrops.

“Since you’re new, stay out of the Advanced Weapons lab and the actual capsule labs. And the Geofront. Stay in the mechanical engineering wing for now.”

Praxat replies to this saying "Okay I'll be heading to the mechanical engineering wing ." " if you need any assistance on free Althena ." " if there's any mechanical tool you need for the operation I'll be glad to build one for you Sir." Praxat heads to the mechanical engineering wing.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Yes. Very expository," Blizzar noted, before he asked, "I assume you would rather not go to jail, correct?"
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " yes." " okay I guess you know that I was part of Stratovarius Buccaneers from the phoenix tattoo on my right arm." " yeah I was with them for 3 years." " I did there all there gear and tech."

" I even made modifications to their space ship." " I did specific things for the crew like help one of them on a date with the help of my Quantum hair generate ray." " he really want to impressed this woman." "I'm Qaztoh Zorak the future Queen of my people the Toadians."

"nine years ago a nasty alien an Replita name Killrog slaughter my entire family and took over the Toadian Kingdom enslave my people." " three years ago the Royal servants sent me away on spaceship to protect me from Killrog an so that I could expend my horizons to become a better Queen than my horrible mother." " I got lost in space and was found by the Stratovarius Buccaneers ." " they took me in offer shelter."

" for three years I stay with them because I was afraid of responsibility." " afraid that I couldn't live up to my people's expectations of me." " right now I'm 17 years old and I'm not currently with the Stratovarius Buccaneers anymore." " my goal right now is to take back the Toadian Kingdom from Killrog and take my rightful place on the throne as Queen."

"I had a Earthling Khan here hand over the Juppter stash I was hording." " so I'm officially clean."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-25-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Zaofan's face goes flat, his head tilts a bit to the right, his eyes wide and in disbelief, before he starts animating his own arms.

"Whoa whoa whoa. You're in cahoots with this guy? Since when? What do you mean, 'Master?' Do you know what he's done?!"

He turns to Balon and Ochazuke while pointing at Sasheem, mouthing the words, "Can you believe this?"
    Laughter, mild yet distinct laugh came from Dash as she walked up to Zaofan. Looking up at him, "Didn't you and I train with Princess Parsley? Ah know 'bout her, what she's done. Don'tca feel it's a bit hypocritical?"

Laughter, mild yet distinct laugh came from Dash as she walked up to Zaofan. Looking up at him, "Didn't you and I train with Princess Parsley? Ah know 'bout her, what she's done. Don'tca feel it's a bit hypocritical?"
    Zaofan's face started to glow with ruby energy, but not in a good or bashful kind of way. "Parsley was making us better! And we could at least reason with her! Sasheem can't be reasoned with! And he took P-Sta away from us!"

He throws his hands up in the air. "Sarada vouched for Parsley. We at least had that going for us. But we have far less to go with about Sasheem. He's a manipulator and an opportunist!"

He steps angrily up to the Majin, "Unlike Parsley, Sasheem has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! That makes him dangerous! He's sadistic! He toys with us! Mark my words, Dash! Once you get powerful enough, he'll absorb you, too!"

Zaofan's eyes begin to glow, his own will power restraining the ruby energy yearning to break through and pummel his face. His teeth clenched, he continues. "Demon, if you've corrupted Dash...!"

Zaofan's face started to glow with ruby energy, but not in a good or bashful kind of way. "Parsley was making us better! And we could at least reason with her! Sasheem can't be reasoned with! And he took P-Sta away from us!"

He throws his hands up in the air. "Sarada vouched for Parsley. We at least had that going for us. But we have far less to go with about Sasheem. He's a manipulator and an opportunist!"

He steps angrily up to the Majin, "Unlike Parsley, Sasheem has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! That makes him dangerous! He's sadistic! He toys with us! Mark my words, Dash! Once you get powerful enough, he'll absorb you, too!"

Zaofan's eyes begin to glow, his own will power restraining the ruby energy yearning to break through and pummel his face. His teeth clenched, he continues. "Demon, if you've corrupted Dash...!"
    Dash's sash wrapped around Zaofan's waist and spun him around like a yo-yo to face her. "Ain't no one corrupting me. Ah am old enough to make my own choices. An no one is beyond redemption. Lady Meagan and Lady Eva saw something in Sasheem, ah want to see that for myself. Ah know you're angry with him, now get over it. It ain't doin any of us any good."