Page 396 of 782 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " thanks." " yeah that would be nice. " " I'll get to work on making Mark II version of my teleporter and fixing Mr. Gazakai tomorrow." " right now I should do anything but rest."

" a man name Kai recently cure me of a drug addiction I had and show me meditation to help me relax." " I'm still going though withdrawal right now." " the frequently violent shakes my body is having is just going to make it too difficult for me to do my work." " I should be fine by tomorrow that's what Kai said anyways."

" by the way I never ask any one this, but Praxat seems quite different from when she left my home world 5 years ago, and I'm not just stalking about her physique." '"her attitude seems different she's not a Absolute pacifist anymore ." " her attitude is currently more inline with how ancient Toadians acting before Zykona show up to my home planet and establish absolute pacifism ."

" so why the change?" " was it because she was here on earth for so long?" " is because she's no longer bring brainwash by Zykona like the rest of my kind?"
    Jinzi nods.

“Something like that. She’s also been exposed to a wider universe and a broader sense of things. It’s further opened her eyes.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "There is a reason why she hasn't been killed or otherwise disposed of. Knowing that reason could work to our advantage."
    That was a good point. Sarada originally assumed Ishtar had stranded herself on this world, so the possiblity that she had been captured didn't really register with her any further than being a possibility. If she was in bondage, then knowing why she hadn't been killed was a priority that would make freeing her easier.

Not to say it was going to be easy, but easier than going in completely blind.

"Good point. Let's hurry up and get moving." Her aura flashed, pushing her even faster as she and Meagan sped toward the molten region her love was being taken to.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Some time during the Time Skip, well after the Saiyans were attacked and Parsley died:

As Sarada walks back into her room, she would, once again, find Hilda standing there once more by the mirror.

“Your Highness.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Some time during the Time Skip, well after the Saiyans were attacked and Parsley died:

As Sarada walks back into her room, she would, once again, find Hilda standing there once more by the mirror.

“Your Highness.”
    If Sarada was surprised to see Hilda standing there in her room, as she had been so many months ago, she didn't show it. "I was wondering when you'd show your face again."

What was the point of security if seven foot tall bitches could just stand there without anyone raising alarm.

She closed the door behind her, but kept her distance. "So, what can I so for you, Hilda?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If Sarada was surprised to see Hilda standing there in her room, as she had been so many months ago, she didn't show it. "I was wondering when you'd show your face again."

What was the point of security if seven foot tall bitches could just stand there without anyone raising alarm.

She closed the door behind her, but kept her distance. "So, what can I so for you, Hilda?"
    “I warned you of the devils in the dark, your Highness. I imagine the results of the attack on the Saiyans would have been far, far worse if my virus was still effecting them. For what it’s worth, you have my sympathies for your losses.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“I warned you of the devils in the dark, your Highness. I imagine the results of the attack on the Saiyans would have been far, far worse if my virus was still effecting them. For what it’s worth, you have my sympathies for your losses.”
    If she was being honest, Sarada had forgotten the particulars of their conversation outside of the threat laid at her feet if her people ever returned to their old ways. "Yeah, devils."

She was certain those devils had a benefactor, but Appel couldn't remember anything about her conversations with this person, and no one else knew anything.

"Thank you. Losing my sister hit me harder than I thought it would."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

If she was being honest, Sarada had forgotten the particulars of their conversation outside of the threat laid at her feet if her people ever returned to their old ways. "Yeah, devils."

She was certain those devils had a benefactor, but Appel couldn't remember anything about her conversations with this person, and no one else knew anything.

"Thank you. Losing my sister hit me harder than I thought it would."
    Hilda nods.

“You lost many of your people. That was never my wish. Flitting about space, I have learned of the attacks.”

She looks at Sarada directly.

“I have learned of their origin. Who was the mastermind.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hilda nods.

“You lost many of your people. That was never my wish. Flitting about space, I have learned of the attacks.”

She looks at Sarada directly.

“I have learned of their origin. Who was the mastermind.”
    When the words left Hilda's mouth, Sarada froze. How? How did Hilda learn of them, but not the Galaxy Police who had been investigating for months?

No matter. It didn't matter one bit. Sarada would handle this herself.

"What the name?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When the words left Hilda's mouth, Sarada froze. How? How did Hilda learn of them, but not the Galaxy Police who had been investigating for months?

No matter. It didn't matter one bit. Sarada would handle this herself.

"What the name?"
    She told her head.

“What will you do with the name of the Frost Demon who orchestrated this? Seek vengeance? Or Justice?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She told her head.

“What will you do with the name of the Frost Demon who orchestrated this? Seek vengeance? Or Justice?”
    An Arcosian?!

Somehow, she wasn't surprised. Their races had been at odds since the days of their bondage under Glacier two millennia ago. Even if they weren't waging war with each other at the drop of a hat, things still were anything resembling friendly between the two.

"I'll kill him," she answered flatly. "He's a Frost Demon who orchestrated the attack and murders of over ten million Saiyans, including my sister. He will die by my hand and no one else's."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

An Arcosian?!

Somehow, she wasn't surprised. Their races had been at odds since the days of their bondage under Glacier two millennia ago. Even if they weren't waging war with each other at the drop of a hat, things still were anything resembling friendly between the two.

"I'll kill him," she answered flatly. "He's a Frost Demon who orchestrated the attack and murders of over ten million Saiyans, including my sister. He will die by my hand and no one else's."
    “But will it be for Justice or vengeance?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“But will it be for Justice or vengeance?”
    "For justice," Sarada answered. "He's killed millions of people. I don't know what his endgame is outside of hatred for my race, but whatever it is, it won't be good for the universe. I'll end him and save everyone from whatever ends he has in mind."

And there was little need of avenging Parsley's death since she would be brought back to life in only a few short months. "My sister is going to be brought back to life in just a few months, along with the other Saiyans who were killed. There's no need to avenge someone who's going to be alive and breathing again so soon."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada and Meagan reach the boundary between the desert, and the volcanic wasteland to the Southwest without incident, and what lies before them is an area as blisteringly hot as it is dangerous:

Separated from the desert by a wide chasm that allowed the rivers of lava -- spanning as far as the eye could see -- to flow down into the earth it had spawned from; it looked as if nothing at all could be found here, alive. Yet as they stared out at the cracked and scorched soil, and jagged outcroppings of shale and obsidian, they could sense Ishtar's Ki clear as day, directly ahead of them ... seemingly at this place's center.

Before the two women can pass through into the area however, there comes all at once the sense of something, or somethings powerful approaching rapidly to the East.

With almost no warning then, a massive cloud of sand and ... ice ? halts their forward progress, and forces them to land some few meters away from the lip of the chasm that formed the desert's boundary. As soon as they land, the sand and ice dissipates almost immediately; and with a great upheaval the ground behind them erupts revealing a massive animate mass of stone, that shakes the ground ... appearing beside it is a creature comprised of sand that seems to flow up into its body like rivers in reverse. Unlike its companion however, the creature seems to appear more humanoid, with jagged sand-shaped ribs jutting from its 'chest' and a cowl of shifting sand with 'eyes' cut into it. And the source of the ice that stymied their advance reveals itself not soon after. A lithe, feminine figure that hovers behind the two and pulses dully with a power that outstrips anyone present.

Nothing happens for a moment, after first contact is made ... and in that time Sarada and Meagan should come to realize that they do not intend to allow them to pass any further than they already have ...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"For justice," Sarada answered. "He's killed millions of people. I don't know what his endgame is outside of hatred for my race, but whatever it is, it won't be good for the universe. I'll end him and save everyone from whatever ends he has in mind."

And there was little need of avenging Parsley's death since she would be brought back to life in only a few short months. "My sister is going to be brought back to life in just a few months, along with the other Saiyans who were killed. There's no need to avenge someone who's going to be alive and breathing again so soon."
    “Curious. Yet this Arcosian has not lifted a hand himself. He may have moved the pieces, but he never lifted a hand or finger against your people directly. Mere words. How does one judge that, I wonder. And does them being brought back to life negate the crime of murdering them? They are, after all, alive then.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Curious. Yet this Arcosian has not lifted a hand himself. He may have moved the pieces, but he never lifted a hand or finger against your people directly. Mere words. How does one judge that, I wonder. And does them being brought back to life negate the crime of murdering them? They are, after all, alive then.”
    Sarada frowned heavily. "What are you saying? I should let the GP arrest him and take him to prison?" Fat chance of him staying there for very long. If he didn't break out himself, there was little doubt he had scores of henchmen at his beck and call willing and able to give their lives to secure his freedom. "It doesn't matter if he killed those Saiyans or his pawns did. He's ultimately responsible for their deaths, by manipulating an unstable bunch of refugees. He needs to see justice, one way or the other."

It was that her version of justice was guaranteed to be more permanent than the alternative.

As for whether or not Parsley and the others being wished back truly negated the need for vengeance, her answer remained the same. "No, it doesn't. But, I'm not seeking revenge. If I was, I'd have given the people who did the deed the death penalty and executed them months ago."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!