Page 41 of 782 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then I leave it up to you." Meagan replied, "Do what you think best, as will we. But unless we can get back to full power, there isn't much we can do. Regenerating ki is a slow process."
    "Well, hopefully there's a quick way to reverse this process," P-Sta noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I do not see why we could not." The golden-eyed Oni then offered.

"Though given that we are far, far from Earth, it might stand to reason that we find our way back; before deciding to become conquerors yes ?" Ishtar let the question hang in the air for a moment before then returning to something far and away more important to the Oni.

"For now, may we finish gathering what information is necessary from this ... gangrel creature. Then we can kill his compatriots. Among other things, this day being far and away south from pleasant is of their doing. I would see it repaid in blood."
    "Or...we can arrest them," P-Sta noted. "I'm pretty sure the Universe at large would enjoy the capture of a dozen slavers, especially with the information they could provide GP."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Slak nods.

"Good idea."

"It seems we are far away from Earth," Slak says as he looks for information about where the ship controls are. "They seem to have used a neural stunner to capture us. It knocks out everyone over a certain power level for hours. We should probably watch out for that."
    "Can you find out where that device is located?" P-Sta asked. "Perhaps we can shut it down for good. Also what about those of us who were in ships before we got here. What did they do with those?"

"We'd better be ready in case they use it on us again, or have something worse. Though I have no idea how to defend against it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Slak also gets that they are on the bottom section of the central nodule of a space ship. There are five nodes, this one being the central one.

As he gets this, the alien grimaces and bites down on something. Almost immediately his body convulses and starts turning a sickly grey.
    "Oh, no you don't!" Slak grows out as his hands stretches and grabs the creature by the throat.

And starts healing him.
    The petrifaction stops, the creature struggling, as Slak slowly pushes it back, the venom retreating.
    "Huh....well....I tried to be civil with this one but I guess he actually doesn't value his own life." Etrina shrugged. "Well......When your done with him I'll take it. I figure they went through all the trouble of showing me that sorry future...I'll treat them to the monster they showed me becoming. That'll be some fine Irony would it not..."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "It easier to extract power then it is knowledge......most times anyways." Etrina commented. "Smart people are valuable for their knowledge, so they needed to employ torture tactics to get what they wanted.........like what we've been threatening to do the last few minutes I imagine."

"While I admire your resolve........I'd avoid having our first foray into the unknown end with attempted subjugation of a planet. We're not an invading army."
    "True, but if there are victims on that planet, I wouldn't mind saving a few more lives."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Or...we can arrest them," P-Sta noted. "I'm pretty sure the Universe at large would enjoy the capture of a dozen slavers, especially with the information they could provide GP."
    "What difference does it make?" Sarada asked him. "Dead or in prison, as long as they can't sell anyone into slavery, it's all good."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "True, but if there are victims on that planet, I wouldn't mind saving a few more lives."
    "Their are victims on our planet as well.....are short of complete obliteration of said planet there will always be victims. I don't mean to sound cold but sometimes you pick your fights."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Slak keeps on healing it while his mind searches for information about the ship controls.
    He has no idea. He’s not the pilot.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "What difference does it make?" Sarada asked him. "Dead or in prison, as long as they can't sell anyone into slavery, it's all good."
    "They can provide plenty of valuable information to the GP when properly interrogated by them and lead to the shutting down of many more slave rings in the process!" P-Sta stated "That's the bigger picture in place here. To murder them now would satisfy nothing other than bloodlust at the moment...which many of you don't seem to lack, however! The fact that they seem all too willing to kill themselves seems to prove my point that they are probably more valuable if left alive..." the galactic policeman shrugged.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Their are victims on our planet as well.....are short of complete obliteration of said planet there will always be victims. I don't mean to sound cold but sometimes you pick your fights."
    "Lets' take this fight one step at a time. Get our weapons, take out the slavers before they can take us out and get to the ship's control room. Once we have done that, we can debate what to do next."

Sarada wanted to say something along the lines of 'Life as my sex slave would suit you just fine,' but relented for obvious reasons. Though, the smirk she gave her should have told her something.
    Catching Sarada's glance, and the smirk that accompanied it, Ishtar offered a knowing smile. "Depending on how well you handle me later ... I may agree to such an arrangement." Ishtar stated flatly.

Everything was possible now, at the least. Or at least the golden-eyed Oni hoped.

"Arresting them simply informs others that they will not suffer more than imprisonment for their actions. For those who do not suffer a short lifespan that is ... less than adequate. For that matter, even despite our attempts to keep this one alive, it tried to kill itself to prevent revealing anymore information." Ishtar commented softly. "If one wishes to end such things as enslavement and domination of others quickly ... a statement must be made."

"Beyond that." The golden-eyed Oni said then, something approaching anger giving color to her voice.

"They hurt those I care for. A thing that does not sit at all well with me."

Sarada, Asha'rah, and to a lesser extent, Etrina, and Erosa ... four individuals the Oni had a level of fondness for that deemed such an offense as bringing them harm- at least to what form Ishtar had allowed herself to return to- a thing worthy of execution.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

edited out.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-12-2018 at 05:22 PM.

"They can provide plenty of valuable information to the GP when properly interrogated by them and lead to the shutting down of many more slave rings in the process!" P-Sta stated "That's the bigger picture in place here. To murder them now would satisfy nothing other than bloodlust at the moment...which many of you don't seem to lack, however! The fact that they seem all too willing to kill themselves seems to prove my point that they are probably more valuable if left alive..." the galactic policeman shrugged.
    "Fine, fair enough." She shrugged. It made no real difference to her either way. Dead or captured, they were no longer a threat to submit anyone to a life of forced servitude again. Though, now that she thought more about it, Jack's idea of just conquering the slave market planet had its appeal.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“Knock him out. No sense in killing him now, and this way maybe the GP can get more info out of him.” Jinzi says.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Knock him out. No sense in killing him now, and this way maybe the GP can get more info out of him.” Jinzi says.
    "Have we gotten all the info we can out of him? What about if there are other prisoners on the ships besides us?" she asked Slak.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Slak keeps on healing it while his mind searches for information about the ship controls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Meagan turned to the Namek, "Slak, will you do the honor?"