Page 432 of 782 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I suppose not." Ishtar replied with a shrug.

"Though in my defense ... the Universe is a mess, and it has caused problems for one of my friends; I could not well leave it alone." Looking over at Shek'hinah then, the Oni seemed to cow slightly. "Also in my defense ... I do have assistance this time."

As for what Fate had done ...

"I do not believe she realizes anything beyond her narrow, self-centered, purview. Though I am sure that ignorance will not last long, now."

Zurvan smiles.

“My sister has long seemed to think that our titles make us all powerful. We are merely observers and custodians, not arbitrators of reality most of the time. I fear she has gone to far now with this current scheme. And Chrona is here somewhere too.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Zaofan and the Demon Lord Ryu Shingen [catchup&wrapup]

As Shingen and his red shadow parted, all rallied to Zaofan's call and from every angle the fell their assault. Even that diminished old fool, he that would call himself master and hide behind his student, had let loose his efforts. However, as the shadow departed, before a decisive blow could be struck, it seemed this bloodthirsty one had yet more fight within him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    In the near darkness, Shingen sans chest plate, cape in tatters, helmet cracked -- rockets out at superspeed, leaping from warrior to warrior, delivering roughly 20 hits out of his total 100-strike attack to each fighter with the same strength that matched the Bear. In mere moments, Ochazuke, Sarada, Zaofan, Ishtar, and Held are knocked down. He does a double fisted overhead slam to Zaofan to bring him to the ground, and fires an energy sword slash that flies over the chef's head but sends the other four flying to the other side of the Lookout, dazed.
    A brief shift in the shrouding black veil was the only tell which Ochazuke read that prepared him just a scant moment to guard. But the means of attack from this assassin's fist did not fall upon the flesh. In the blur of motion he had not the length of time to react in the moment. Only through the field of his sense-awareness did he see the shape of attack, the hidden method of the Hokuto Shin-ken assassination style. They cut through his flesh swiftly and the malevolent intent burst where they struck against his vital points.

Immediately he felt it, and silently the assault fell, and he felt his limbs freeze and blood run cold What is this technique?! Then he felt it course through his body, his limbs tightened and the blood vessels strained taught beneath his skin, and the true nature of the attack was rendered in the second stage.

The ki pathways...! Is it the same as Kikojutsu?!

When the lethal intent reached his heart, the world went white before his eyes, and Ochazuke was unable to move when the Dark Shogun struck out with his demon's blade and was swiftly tossed aside.

The taste of death flooded the back of his throat. Ochazuke's breaths fell shallow his flesh rebelled and blood seemed to reverse its flow. Standing to his feet upon shaking limbs, with a furious roar he reared back and forcefully returned his body to his command.

The assault upon these vital points would have been sure to kill him, were it not for the skill of Shinkeisuji-do, the defense of the muscles and nerve, the finest points of interception. The Guardian Evangeline had prepared him to face a different opponent whose bloody blade chipped and fell to rust on the Lookout months ago. This bloodthirsty master of Zaofan's was cut from a finer cloth.

A cold sweat broke over him. Seizing a hand over the scar upon his chest, he gasped for life. This was the first time he had to guard in this manner; were it not for this, his journey would have ended. But by the time he could stand again, the battle was already over and the enemy had departed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Before Ishtar walks away from the collected heroes, Zaofan summons his strength from a place of vulnerability, and honesty, to show them exactly why he asked them to come closer in the first place.

With his eyes closed and with gentle speed, he wraps his arms around the combined Sarada, Ishtar, Held, Ochazuke, and even Sasheem. Especially Sasheem, considering he bent closer than everyone save for Sarada. A deep group hug as best as his limited wingspan would allow. Whatever grudges, whatever hesitance from the others, Zaofan didn't mind.

"My friends! My friends..." he maintains the embrace with all warmth and sincerity. "I know it's been months since we've last been together like this, since we went our separate ways, but... the first time I fought Shingen, he beat me badly and captured me in darkness. The second time, right here on the Lookout, when I fought him by myself, I became convinced that I would die alone. Shingen was one of the greatest monsters of my youth. I never thought he could be overcome. And then each of you showed up. You gave me hope. So believe me when I say that -- it is so very good to see you. My friends."

He finally manages to let go, even if Sasheem would resist the hug in the first place. He places fist to palm, and bows respectfully. "Thank you."
    Zaofan was a hobbled, bloodied wreck that he was from all he had endured. His voice was only a weak whisper that beckoned him closer, and when his weakened arms gripped their assembly close, Ochazuke, for a time fell wordless.

"...if Shingen should return, we will be more than ready," he finally grumbled.

Slowly, he then helped Zaofan to his feet, leaning support towards him as was needed. "For now, however, if you truly are a friend, then you owe it to us to recover from this. Take your rest."

So firmly spoken, Ochazuke marched him to the inner chamber of the Lookout. Here among friends, they had a sanctuary from that fear of loneliness, and so bearing the weighted arms of his brother, a respite in solidarity.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-17-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Default Shattered Soldier: 3/?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Willa walks out, her form lean and unkept. Her hair is far longer, her form slightly unstable, but her eyes hold a firm resolve once more.

“About time. Damask messaged me a week ago. Charlie Base is still a go.”

Ki slowly pools in Willa’s hand.

“Time to leave.”

Crimson ki lances oit as she starts blasting her way through the walls.
    A year of isolation. Of silence within four walls, meals that made RMEs in the old RR mess seem gourmet, and a solitude plagued with loss. After carving a tally over three-hundred in the wall, she had come down to this level.

"Always planning something, you and the Major," she grunted. "Seems word travels quickly...on a closed two-way line."

With a twist, Kenshiko ripped the cell's reinforced door off its hinges and twist off a hunk of metal from its surface. Swiftly she and threw it upward at the cell's ceiling imbedding it into the watchful camera.

"Been out of it too long," she said, a knowing, sharp grin spreading across her face. "You've gotten rusty, chief."

The red light of the prison's alarm bathed Willa in all her uniform burgundy the proud airs she once wore into battle. She curtly announced her plan, a stratagem scheduled to the letter. The former Sergeant's expression faded as she slowly shook her head. Approaching the wall next to her, she flexed her bloody linen-wrapped fingers.

Standing next to her, she drew a leg back, dull gold to match the Colonel's crimson lances. With a sharp torque she struck out with Ko-Ou Retsu-Kyaku, slashing through layers of structure and reinforcements on a path to the outside.

"But for all you've done, I owe you." Shifting her weight to the other leg, she struck out again and again.

Every wall before them was struck down swifter than the last, and nothing would stop their rampaging path, fighting against the tyrannical yoke the One-World Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Hmm....I had assumed you weren't foolish enough to come here for any other reason. As for what did to Parsic...let me be the first to expression how revolted I am with what my niece opted to put in her mouth. Do you throw anything with a magic flavor down your gullet.....actually don't answer that, I'm sure its a cesspool down there."

Fate put her fingers to the side of her head and sighed. "...No matter.........this body is mine, I've granted its former occupant an eternal life of luxury and happiness.....and as my niece I don't have any particular hatred for you. Why not give up on this notion....I can promise you much the same. How would like that Ishtar? I could strip that fate Zurvan burdened you with.....no longer would the mantle of destruction need be on your shoulders. You could life a life free from the hopeless machinations of uncontrolled fate....with that saiyan girl you love so much. I'd take care of everything for my sweet little niece."

Fate smiled, almost genuinely. ".....Well? I'd hate for this to get vio.."

"......." Etrina gave Asha'rahs assault only the barest amount of attention, seemingly entirely aware of what was real or fake as she stepped around and stayed still as was needed ".........Humm........Honestly, a dog has better manners. I suppose you can play with mine while I talk with my niece. Come back when you've learned some manners Asha'rah...or not at all, either is fine."

Asha'rahs next wave of projectiles, illusions and all, were frozen in a field of locked time....followed quickly by Chrona appearing between Asha'rah and the two, bandishing her rainbow colored sword. "Yo.......Hey Boss, do you really have to refer to me as a dog...in front of the creation god..."

"Oh I'm so sorry....do you job and I'll give you extra puppy treats afterwards." Fate answered with a disgusted face.

".......Heh.....you'd be surprised but this is how she shows affection....actually I suppose you wouldn't. Anyways..." Chrona vanished, accelerating her time via time dilation and body checking the goddess with the hilt of her sword, ramming her through multiple bookshelf and a fair distance across the cavern.....and more importantly, out of the sight range of the two remaining.
    Asha'rah cared not for what respect the false Etrina thought she was due. In service of the rescue operation and out of respect for Chrona's dedication to this moment in time, she had accepted the role of creating a ruckus. And that was exactly what she intended to do. When the pale doppelganger proved particularly skilled at seeing through illusory attacks, unlike Parsic, Asha'rah moved to adjust her approach - ah, but there was no need. Chrona arrived, wasting no time in tackling Asha'rah and smashing into her with the hilt of her sword. Asha'rah turned to meet the attack a step behind, deflecting the worst of the blow so it hit her at a glancing angle so that it crumpled armor plate rather than the servos within. The same could not be said for Chrona's momentum, which Asha'rah allowed to carry them out of sight even as her back was smashed through shelf after shelf of books. Instead of trying to break free, Asha'rah grappled with Chrona, pinning her sword hand to her body. Her aura of annihilation continued to do its work even as she adjusted its hakai to its customary general focus, and Chrona was subject to its effects all the way through her charge.

At length, Asha'rah raised her left fist into the air and shifted her weight, twisting into a left hook that caught Chrona upon the temple. Simulated battle or not, secretly working together or not, Asha'rah still seethed with unresolved wrath at the time familiar for spiriting Erosa away at such a vulnerable time. She pivoted in one smooth motion, driving her low-level hakai-wreathed fist, strength and full bodyweight deep into Chrona's skull with a satisfying crunch and sending her crashing head-first into the cave floor. Asha'rah wasn't so above-it-all to be unable to admit that it felt good

Her orbs orbited her in two loops, forming overlapping guards as she remained keenly aware of Parsic's absence. But her knee she smashed into the small of Chrona's back, pinning her sword arm beneath her own body as she began raining blows down.

"Etrina and Erosa have had more than enough of you lot to last a lifetime."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    A year of isolation. Of silence within four walls, meals that made RMEs in the old RR mess seem gourmet, and a solitude plagued with loss. After carving a tally over three-hundred in the wall, she had come down to this level.

"Always planning something, you and the Major," she grunted. "Seems word travels quickly...on a closed two-way line."

With a twist, Kenshiko ripped the cell's reinforced door off its hinges and twist off a hunk of metal from its surface. Swiftly she and threw it upward at the cell's ceiling imbedding it into the watchful camera.

"Been out of it too long," she said, a knowing, sharp grin spreading across her face. "You've gotten rusty, chief."

The red light of the prison's alarm bathed Willa in all her uniform burgundy the proud airs she once wore into battle. She curtly announced her plan, a stratagem scheduled to the letter. The former Sergeant's expression faded as she slowly shook her head. Approaching the wall next to her, she flexed her bloody linen-wrapped fingers.

Standing next to her, she drew a leg back, dull gold to match the Colonel's crimson lances. With a sharp torque she struck out with Ko-Ou Retsu-Kyaku, slashing through layers of structure and reinforcements on a path to the outside.

"But for all you've done, I owe you." Shifting her weight to the other leg, she struck out again and again.

Every wall before them was struck down swifter than the last, and nothing would stop their rampaging path, fighting against the tyrannical yoke the One-World Vision.
    Willa bowled as she vented, throwing Crimson blasts as the two year through the prison. Yoked as she’d been, she had still grown stronger. Mental battle practice, a hidden technique, had done her well.

Upon escaping, she smirks as she breathes in fresh air and points. There, a rough patch of dirt.

“There. Stand there with me. Our escape is here.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena replies to this saying " yeah it's a lot of information to take in ." " I will show the those two Toadians Max mode and tell them why they shouldn't bother using it." Althena then holds her head as she begins to see visions of her home planet and sees Gukraimano . in these visions she sees the person who imprison her in a magical crystalize like structure Nyarlathotep turn a ash white elvish like alien into a Vog saying " I saw a vision of that person who froze me Nya."

" he's on my home planet at the Gukraimano and I saw him turn this ash white alien into Vog." " I'm also seeing this generation Toadians being enslave by the Replitas and this Replita on the throne ." " who is consume his own kind ." " there's also these bottles of this red stuff."

" Finally I'm saw another alien wearing this black mask " "tell me what could these visions I'm seeing possibly mean?"
    " these visions are I have no idea what they could me." " it's like I'm just seeing random pictures in my head." " what has happen to the Toadian Kingdom on Qacriea in the 2,000 years I was frozen ? " " I'm so in the dark here."

" oh when I saw that so called demon in my vison who frozen my 2,000 years ago. " " it was like I was staring into his eyes and all I saw was simply pure and utter evil!" " the moment I saw him in my vision I was overcome with dread. "
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-17-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Sheki’hinah smiles.

On a figure that large, it is less human and more shark like.

A barring of teeth.

“That is not all. Aside from beating my daughter, for Ishtar is my own flesh and blood, you also have within this place a plan. A plan to do what exactly, Fate? Make the universe anew? I do believe that’s a rather bold proclamation.”
    "It is...isn't it." Fate answered quietly, looking up at her full visage. The Fate deity nervous demeanor melts, and rather then cower away she crosses her arms and smirks from one end of her possesses face to the other. "........Yes, I got plan to remake the universe, its not like Xenos gives a damn about this place anymore.....I figure now is the most wonderful time to instigate change."

Raising her hand, Fate snaps her finger.

A singing crystalline sound, like thousands of wind chimes, echo through the underground cavern as as flash of light spreads downward along the magicite spire.

~~~

Zaofan, approaching the Mansion, feels a sudden shift of energy....but cannot determine what exactly had happened since nothing of his scenery changed.

~~~

For the ones with a more cosmic awareness, the local area had been overlapped with a form of summoned reality. Like a see-through trace of a map being layed over another. For now the space was small, surrounding only the manor above and the cavern beneath....but the "grand familiar" was essentially overwriting the local laws of reality with its own.

The concepts of time and death weakened.

~~~

"You feel that.....the tingling feeling. That's obsolescence. When I'm done this universe won't need an underworld...or the passage of time.....or FATE! It'll be the perfect utopia. One where a child won't have to watch her mother die........." Fate's borrowed body exploded in power, temporal and spacial energy coursing through her being...along with the potential energy of a universe at birth. "......and this next part doesn't count."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah cared not for what respect the false Etrina thought she was due. In service of the rescue operation and out of respect for Chrona's dedication to this moment in time, she had accepted the role of creating a ruckus. And that was exactly what she intended to do. When the pale doppelganger proved particularly skilled at seeing through illusory attacks, unlike Parsic, Asha'rah moved to adjust her approach - ah, but there was no need. Chrona arrived, wasting no time in tackling Asha'rah and smashing into her with the hilt of her sword. Asha'rah turned to meet the attack a step behind, deflecting the worst of the blow so it hit her at a glancing angle so that it crumpled armor plate rather than the servos within. The same could not be said for Chrona's momentum, which Asha'rah allowed to carry them out of sight even as her back was smashed through shelf after shelf of books. Instead of trying to break free, Asha'rah grappled with Chrona, pinning her sword hand to her body. Her aura of annihilation continued to do its work even as she adjusted its hakai to its customary general focus, and Chrona was subject to its effects all the way through her charge.

At length, Asha'rah raised her left fist into the air and shifted her weight, twisting into a left hook that caught Chrona upon the temple. Simulated battle or not, secretly working together or not, Asha'rah still seethed with unresolved wrath at the time familiar for spiriting Erosa away at such a vulnerable time. She pivoted in one smooth motion, driving her low-level hakai-wreathed fist, strength and full bodyweight deep into Chrona's skull with a satisfying crunch and sending her crashing head-first into the cave floor. Asha'rah wasn't so above-it-all to be unable to admit that it felt good

Her orbs orbited her in two loops, forming overlapping guards as she remained keenly aware of Parsic's absence. But her knee she smashed into the small of Chrona's back, pinning her sword arm beneath her own body as she began raining blows down.

"Etrina and Erosa have had more than enough of you lot to last a lifetime."
    "Hey..Ow...Ow...Hey....Hey....OW!!" Chrona struggled under the pin, clearing having expected a fight but not one that was this brutal. "...point for one liners but she can't...owow....hear you from here....." Asha'rah however, continued to mudamudamuda all over her undefended back.

"C'mon...Ow...I yield.....your the superior fighter.....she didn't tell me you were gonna beat the snot outta me this badly......"

"It is...isn't it." Fate answered quietly, looking up at her full visage. The Fate deity nervous demeanor melts, and rather then cower away she crosses her arms and smirks from one end of her possesses face to the other. "........Yes, I got plan to remake the universe, its not like Xenos gives a damn about this place anymore.....I figure now is the most wonderful time to instigate change."

Raising her hand, Fate snaps her finger.

A singing crystalline sound, like thousands of wind chimes, echo through the underground cavern as as flash of light spreads downward along the magicite spire.

~~~

Zaofan, approaching the Mansion, feels a sudden shift of energy....but cannot determine what exactly had happened since nothing of his scenery changed.

~~~

For the ones with a more cosmic awareness, the local area had been overlapped with a form of summoned reality. Like a see-through trace of a map being layed over another. For now the space was small, surrounding only the manor above and the cavern beneath....but the "grand familiar" was essentially overwriting the local laws of reality with its own.

The concepts of time and death weakened.

~~~

"You feel that.....the tingling feeling. That's obsolescence. When I'm done this universe won't need an underworld...or the passage of time.....or FATE! It'll be the perfect utopia. One where a child won't have to watch her mother die........." Fate's borrowed body exploded in power, temporal and spacial energy coursing through her being...along with the potential energy of a universe at birth. "......and this next part doesn't count."
    It stops.

Sheki’hinah keeps smiling.

“There is a cosmic law, Fate. All things die. It is inevitable. Only Lord Zeno is beyond this. Time, Fate, even Death itself does. Your power is nothing to me. You are nothing. Your plans are nothing. All your scheming and you never understood what Fate’s position really was.”

Fate finds herself grabbed by a massive hand, brought up to Sheki’hinah’s face.

“A pity.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

It stops.

Sheki’hinah keeps smiling.

“There is a cosmic law, Fate. All things die. It is inevitable. Only Lord Zeno is beyond this. Time, Fate, even Death itself does. Your power is nothing to me. You are nothing. Your plans are nothing. All your scheming and you never understood what Fate’s position really was.”

Fate finds herself grabbed by a massive hand, brought up to Sheki’hinah’s face.

“A pity.”
    ".....I understood my position.....That's why I wanted to change it. You look down your nose at me...but you only ever had to deal with the dead. You never had to be the one who sent them there.....who decided who lived and died, when and how they died. You just processed the souls. I wasn't even designed to have a conscious thought in the beginning...but some idiot thought it was a grand idea to summon me into this form and I had to come to terms WITH EVERYTHING.....and even then the part of me thats still working in the background CONTINUES TO SCREW ME OVER!" Fate struggles against Sheks Iron Grip.

"Chrona.......Chrona?" Fate looked around. "...Parsic......you idiots......get over here and do something...." She turned back to Shek. "............I.....I just wanted build a proper family....in a place where none of you could take it away.......is that so much to ask...."

".....I understood my position.....That's why I wanted to change it. You look down your nose at me...but you only ever had to deal with the dead. You never had to be the one who sent them there.....who decided who lived and died, when and how they died. You just processed the souls. I wasn't even designed to have a conscious thought in the beginning...but some idiot thought it was a grand idea to summon me into this form and I had to come to terms WITH EVERYTHING.....and even then the part of me thats still working in the background CONTINUES TO SCREW ME OVER!" Fate struggles against Sheks Iron Grip.

"Chrona.......Chrona?" Fate looked around. "...Parsic......you idiots......get over here and do something...." She turned back to Shek. "............I.....I just wanted build a proper family....in a place where none of you could take it away.......is that so much to ask...."
    “No, it’s not. But what you’ve done here is a perversion. However, I have an offer for you.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

“No, it’s not. But what you’ve done here is a perversion. However, I have an offer for you.”
    Fate glances around, then looks at her with a deadpan expression.

"I'll humor you....since your so gentle a soul."

Fate glances around, then looks at her with a deadpan expression.

"I'll humor you....since your so gentle a soul."
    “Release those here, and I shall make an acception for the dead. Her parents restored.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"I'll go and tell the guardians I saw someone in the maze....it'll keep them looking for a little while so you can have some time with your lady friend. After that.....I guess I'll go back to waiting....." Elisa turned and started back towards the garden, but not before turning and waving. ".....Zaofan....if you leave. Could you.....could you tell Fate something for me. Tell her.....I don't blame her for mom and dad. Fate is cruel....but she doesn't have to be. Tell her Elisa said so....and if she can't find them.......please let me go."

Elisa turned and vanished into the hedges.

The Manor now stood before Zaofan, and from where he stood he could see traces of movement and life. Several people seemed to be quietly going about their business there.

...and on the second floor he saw a flash of blonde hair for a moment.
    "!"

Zaofan hurries to the manor in a hurried strut, lightly alternating between walk and sprint. He attempts to sidestep the people to enter the manor, to slip through in full visibility but without disturbing anyone.

Hm, they seem harmless enough. But I need to get up to the second floor, quickly! I could fly, but with this many people around, it could raise some attention...

"
    ~~~

~~~
    "Wait..."

Zaofan stops in his tracks to try to discern just what had happened. What was that? What did it do? Damnable magic!

Default Conversation with Nevanlinna

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Nevanlinna was not particularly familiar with this Sasheem, save for the fact that the others seemingly despised it, and yet kept it around. Why, she could only guess... perhaps out of pragmatism? To hear that Auroc was a creature like this... lacking in faith or not, that was not something she could believe without proof.

"Forgive me, but I will require more concrete proof than your word to believe... that. While you have claimed that your kind cannot lie, as I recall, that does not mean that you cannot be mistaken about something, if provided with faulty information," said Nevanlinna. "As for my mother, she is unimaginably powerful, but all I can offer is comparisons."

She tapped her chin. "The absolute dregs of our knightly orders--the elites--would be... hm, I would say around three million. The strongest are far beyond that... and my mother fills even those with fear at the mere prospect of angering her. My siblings... vary considerably, though I was the least powerful, largely because I lacked the impetus to train."

Glancing off into the blue sky, she sighed. "Though there is a small chance she may be deposed soon, if my brother's play for power--which I played right into--is successful. He is less powerful than her, to be sure, but even the mightiest can be felled by a blade hidden by a smile."
    Ishtar blinked. One supposed that was a fair contention. Hearing that a staple of one's species was nothing more than a proto-species was certainly ... problematic; requesting proof of such was nothing more than proper. Though that did raise some issue, or another. Namely ...

"I suppose I could attempt to bring you to Sihn," Ishtar considered. "He is the one who shared this information ... and as the caretaker of this Universe he would certainly know how best to prove this truth to you ... having not experienced Auroc, yourself. Though," the Oni stopped short to consider something. "I do not intend to waste what was given, to take you there. Though I am certain my uncle would not mind a visit."

Ishtar offered Nevanlinna a shrug.

As for her mother, however ...

"Hm ... Nergal was certainly stronger than three million." The golden-eyed Oni mused aloud, "yet given the damage I sustained ... likely not wise to attempt direct confrontation quite yet." The tidbit about her pending assassination attempt however was certainly curious however, and certainly a thread to tug.

"What might she do, if proof of such a plot against her was offered up as a ... gift ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan