Page 455 of 782 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    At the Lookout

As a portal opens, Meagan steps out onto the Plaza, followed closely behind by Cyanna. As they do, Meagan sends out a telepathic greeting to Lady Eva, letting her know that they arrived.
    Eva fills her in on the dragon balls being used and the Threshling Knight fighting the other M Fighters.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    When Ishtar goes to kick blast him, two things happen. One, as she attempts to take the glaive out of him on her retreat, his hand snakes out and grabs it. His strength is better than hers, so as she escapes he keeps the glaive lodged in his shoulder, now holding it there himself.

Two, as she kicks and blows a hole clean through his abdomen, she is surprised to find no organs are damaged. Loup has rearranged his organs at the last second so she did the minimum amount of damage possible. There is still a baseball sized hole in his stomache, but the blow that would have been fatal wasn’t.

The tearing and cracking sound as Charco destroys Joan left knee joint, however, does prove quite damaging. The leg will be near useless for a while.

As Asha’rah’s orbs keep him trapped in mid-air, Luop notices the fighters fleeing the area. Looking up at his incoming mass of shade, his mouth opens in surprise.

“Well that hardly seems fair.”

He has two recourses, being stuck there. Take the hit, or try to blow it up.

He tries to blow it up.

Throwing an arm forward, he attempts to punch blast it apart but the mountain says otherwise. It slams into him, forcing him down and back into Potato Lake. When the mountain hits the lake, waves of mashed potatoes rain down everywhere on the people.
    Charco didn't have to guess whether or not his strike was true, for the feeling of tendons tearing and snapping was all he needed. It felt kinda satisfying in a way, yet he didn't get much of a chance to savor his work as he quickly took notice of something daunting approaching.

"Oooooh... shit..."

He should have paid attention to Asha'rah's warnings, yet he had been too consumed in maiming Luop that he was in danger of being crushed alongside the Threshling knight. Breaking out into a panicked run, he bobbed and weaved through falling debris. A particularly large chunk of earth smashes down in front of him, prompting him to kick off of it into the air, where he finds that escape at this point is impossible.

At this point all he can do is destroy as much as he could to lessen the damage.
    With little time, Charco launched a flurry of blows as the descending rock with each strike blowing off chunks from the pile, but just as quickly as he can break it down does more and more come at him.

"WHO THE FUCK THROWS A MOUNTAIN?!"

Throwing caution to the side, he taps into his Thyreophora, Third State, his muscular frame bulking up considerably in a futile attempt to burrow his way to freedom. In the end, however, Charco shared the same fate as Luop and was buried underneath the mountain.

Tasure’s explosions catch him flat footed, his body tanking them.

The Agony Matrix seems to have little effect, surprisingly. Perhaps Threshlings could simply ignore or turn off their pain receptors to an extent thanks to their body morphing capabilities.

Sasheem’s curse does take hold.

When Ishtar goes to kick blast him, two things happen. One, as she attempts to take the glaive out of him on her retreat, his hand snakes out and grabs it. His strength is better than hers, so as she escapes he keeps the glaive lodged in his shoulder, now holding it there himself.

Two, as she kicks and blows a hole clean through his abdomen, she is surprised to find no organs are damaged. Loup has rearranged his organs at the last second so she did the minimum amount of damage possible. There is still a baseball sized hole in his stomache, but the blow that would have been fatal wasn’t.

The tearing and cracking sound as Charco destroys Joan left knee joint, however, does prove quite damaging. The leg will be near useless for a while.

As Asha’rah’s orbs keep him trapped in mid-air, Luop notices the fighters fleeing the area. Looking up at his incoming mass of shade, his mouth opens in surprise.

He tries to blow it up.

Throwing an arm forward, he attempts to punch blast it apart but the mountain says otherwise. It slams into him, forcing him down and back into Potato Lake. When the mountain hits the lake, waves of mashed potatoes rain down everywhere on the people.
    The Majin begins to chuckle uproariously. Though he had traveled a great distance to avoid the mountain chucked at Luop, he would now use his Mamba Boost to speed right back. His curse had taken affect. A curse made from a minscule fragment of his own ki. Now, Luop seemed to he a master at avoiding detection through the use of hiding his power level...but with the curse in place, Sasheem could simply search for the small piece of his own.

And with the curse in effect, the attack that honed in on those cursed, a razor sharp ki blast infused with venomous ki, would be doubled in power, in addition the the already increased power of his attacks, Sasheem hoped it would do damage to the Threshling warrior, who's annoyingly had seemed to have for the most part avoided his attacks the entire fight...not to mention embarrassingly being used as a living anchor. Now, that brat would pay.

"Threshling bastards can all heal and maneuver their vitals when it suits 'em..." Sasheem noted, potato rain hitting him as he soared back towards the lake, honing in on his own ki. "Sasheem figures the best tactic is to hit 'em when their down!" The Majin shouted rearing back his arms. "COBRA CURSE!"

Sasheem swiped his arm forward as the blade of venomous ki, as wide as the lake itself launched forward, aimed at the cursed Luop.

OOC: 2
    Last edited by KingofPie; 11-21-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    in other part of the Lookout Althena is with Qaztoh and Kai saying " okay I ready to continue my training Kai, but first can you tell me if here's still a wish left on the Dragon Balls ?" " my descendent Qaztoh here wants to make a wish on them." Qaztoh replies to this saying " yeah I want to make a wish on them to lower the birthrate of my species to something more manageable. "
    get the intel that the Dragon Balls have been used Althena replies to this saying " see then I guess we just have to right until we can gather the Dragon Balls again." Qaztoh replies to this as her skin turns red saying Darn it!" " now I have to wait a whole freaking year that's just great!" meanwhile at the battle Praxat uses Gigantic Guard an ability were use Ki to make her hands become like gigantic shields to prevent her self from getting cover in Mash potatoes .

the giant hands acting as a umbrella as she says " well on the bright side at least I didn't get hit by that mountain." " still I'm not about to be cover in Mash Potatoes." "

OT: Qaztoh isn't all to happy that the Dragon Balls have been use, because she didn't get to make her wish.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-21-2018 at 11:32 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Next to Zaofan, Totoma unsteadily got to his feet. Rubbing his eyes and shaking his head, after a moment, his gazed focused on the battle. "Oh, so I did sense mom..." Well, this was embarrasing. Nearly drowning in a lake of mashed potatoes had to be one of the silliest deaths to be rescued from.

Still, his mother was here now, as was Sarada, and they were giving Luop a run for his money together. Seems, in the end, he still had a lot to learn, even though he had improved a lot in the past year... alright, well... time to pitch in.

"Alright Zao-san, just give me the word and I'll make sure that eye-blast you're charging hits that threshling and nobody else," he said to the man next to him. He took a deep breath and activated his Kizuna with everyone on his side... Parsley included. In response, his aura flared, sending out semi-translucent waves of power and energy to the others.

Still, even with Haurvatat working overtime, his body had been fucked up something fierce by the few attacks he'd taken. Mostly that damned AoE that this Luop guy had used to obliterate the area.
    Zaofan feels his body regaining precious strength, and then some, as the gathered energy in his eyes intensifies even further. . "My thanks, Totoma. Y'know what's one thing that I have in common with potatoes? We both have eyes!"

The Agony Matrix seems to have little effect, surprisingly. Perhaps Threshlings could simply ignore or turn off their pain receptors to an extent thanks to their body morphing capabilities.

He tries to blow it up.

Similarly like the others, Zaofan is in awe of the massive feat of bringing a mountain down on top of their enemy, and also on the torrent of potatoes upon them. Of course, if he could use his arms, he'd shield himself with his cape, but alas. He is determined not to rest on their laurels. "Here we go, Totoma!"

He explodes in a fiery red aura, blasting straight up in mere seconds above the upside-down base of the mountain itself, and lets loose his mighty, Kizuna-powered Mega Optic Blast, tunneling downward with Luop in the center of the path. "RAAAHHHH!"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He tries to blow it up.

Pandemonium and chaos ensued. In the midst of it, Sarada's Agony Matrix didn't have much effect. Perhaps the Threshling were immune to such attacks; something to be considered in the future.

Ishtar's kick punched a hole in Luop's chest, scoring along with Charco the most damaging hits.

Then, Asha'rah's fucking mountain descend like the hand of a god(dess) upon the young knight. He tried to resist, but his fate was sealed. The mountain swallowed him up and dumped him in the potato lake, showering them all in the white, goopy concoction.

Sarsda caught quite a bit in her mouth. "Mmm. Needs gravy."

Alright! This fight was just about to come to an end. Luop Whatever had been more than s worthy opponent for the young Queen, but it was time for him to die. The Threshking were definitely enemies, so the less of then around, the better.

She breathed in and clenched her right fist. Crimson ki gathered around it, tinged with an ominous blue hue around the edge.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default SOOOOOOUL Pain

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ".....Hmm?" Fate had almost reached the spire with Ishtar in tow when she eyed the white comet heading towards her. "Here we are.....this must be the rat you were sneaking behind my back....he's.....Hmmm"

Fate narrowed her eyes, examining the approaching cook. "I know this one.....Oho.....isn't this the chef my daughter had the inkling for. He....he's so pathetic.....that power, those looks. He's........Adorable!" Fate suddenly shifted tone, blushed slightly as she clasped her hands together. "He's like the world most pathetic puppy dog....look at him, flying up here like he has a chance. Ohhh I just ADORE underdogs. He reminds me of my late husband....err...my last late husband. What was his name again?" Fate put her finger under her chin. ".......Fehh....I suppose I have it wrote somewhere. Some characters aren't worth remembering."

Fate jerked Ishtars chair around so he could see his approach....and from her current view she could also see the top of the crystal spire, enclosed in a dome like field of energy. It was bare platform save for a large book on a raised dais...and just beyond that she could see movement on the otherside of the barrier....a small white id creeping along that Fate had so far failed to notice thanks in large part to her fawning.

~~~

From her small vantage point, Erosa could see Zaofan making his way up to Ishy and her master....or at least whatever it was that was parading around with her masters body. It actually gave her a sick stomach to see the kind of crap that fate lady was making her wear...she didn't like the color gold, made people look too gaudy.

But the fact Zaofan was on the move meant his job was done...and he was heading up to get Etrina back to her body. Which meant she needed to move fast before Fate pulled on whatever power she had here to utterly smash him and Ishy.

But between her and the book was the dome of energy that surrounded the spire.
    Sensing Erosa and -- is that Ishtar...? -- Zaofan realizes that he does not recognize the other signatures. He pockets Etrina's soul and blasts off. "Erosa! EROSA!" His voice is scratchy again. His throat feels rough once more. Screaming at full voice brings it back down as he tries to yell some more, only to find that despite all that time in the soul world, his physical body could not heal without his own soul. "Erosa! Erosa...? Dammit!" The damage from Parsic's pepper attack earlier remains.

There's no telling what further tricks would be in this place. But at least now he was back in some kind of physical world. He pulls out his capsule and summons Bojack once more, solid and ready for action. "Well, here goes nothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pandemonium and chaos ensued. In the midst of it, Sarada's Agony Matrix didn't have much effect. Perhaps the Threshling were immune to such attacks; something to be considered in the future.

Ishtar's kick punched a hole in Luop's chest, scoring along with Charco the most damaging hits.

Then, Asha'rah's fucking mountain descend like the hand of a god(dess) upon the young knight. He tried to resist, but his fate was sealed. The mountain swallowed him up and dumped him in the potato lake, showering them all in the white, goopy concoction.

Sarsda caught quite a bit in her mouth. "Mmm. Needs gravy."

Alright! This fight was just about to come to an end. Luop Whatever had been more than s worthy opponent for the young Queen, but it was time for him to die. The Threshking were definitely enemies, so the less of then around, the better.

She breathed in and clenched her right fist. Crimson ki gathered around it, tinged with an ominous blue hue around the edge.
    A hand came to rest on the Saiyan Queen's shoulder. That of Nevanlinna's. "With all due respect, your highness, I humbly request that you spare him, if at all possible. Luop gave his word, should he be defeated in this battle and survive, that he would serve me as faithfully as he has served my mother. As a knight, his word and honor are sancrosact, so there is little chance of him reneging on that deal."

That was, of course, assuming he had been defeated. Certainly, his defeat was near, but... Luop was a persistent one, that much was clear. It was an admirable trait, to be sure, but... bothersome, in the present context.

"I know he very nearly killed Ishtar, but... such is battle, and he is not a bad person, at heart." He had, after all, given Seri multiple chances to escape. She hadn't taken them, but the point remained.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The ships begin heading straight for Earth, passing Mars and not changing course to surround the planet. However, several begin targeting the defensive installations the GP put around Earth.

And they start firing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A hand came to rest on the Saiyan Queen's shoulder. That of Nevanlinna's. "With all due respect, your highness, I humbly request that you spare him, if at all possible. Luop gave his word, should he be defeated in this battle and survive, that he would serve me as faithfully as he has served my mother. As a knight, his word and honor are sancrosact, so there is little chance of him reneging on that deal."

That was, of course, assuming he had been defeated. Certainly, his defeat was near, but... Luop was a persistent one, that much was clear. It was an admirable trait, to be sure, but... bothersome, in the present context.

"I know he very nearly killed Ishtar, but... such is battle, and he is not a bad person, at heart." He had, after all, given Seri multiple chances to escape. She hadn't taken them, but the point remained.
    Spare him?

She understood that they had some kind of agreement, but people went back on their word all the time when their backs were up against it. It was easy to make a guarantee when you were sure you were going to win, but when defeat and possibly death were a BIG possibility?

She'd believe it when she saw it.

Still, out of respect for Nevanlinna, she dissipated the ki around her hand, but didn't dismiss it all the way. "I'll believe that when he shows up and surrenders," she answered.

"And I assure you, he was nowhere close to killing Ishtar. It'll take more than bisection to do my Queen in."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The ships begin heading straight for Earth, passing Mars and not changing course to surround the planet. However, several begin targeting the defensive installations the GP put around Earth.

And they start firing.
    Lieutenant Stratovarius sees this on a radar saying " shit those ships are heading straight for Earth and several are targeting the Defensive installations we set up around the planet." " yeah these guys defiantly aren't here for a friendly. visit." Back at the Lookout Qaztoh is still upset that she didn't get to make her wish on the Dragon balls saying dammit, dammit , dammit!" " this really sucks!"

" now I have to wait a whole freaking year to have my wish for my species to have a more lower and more manageable birthrate ." " my kind has a major rapid growing population problem , and as future Toadian Queen it's my job to fix it!" "well I can't fix it now because put of my idea to fix it was to use the Dragon balls, and that went up in smoke!" Qaztoh walks off leaving Althena with Kai.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-22-2018 at 12:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Spare him?

She understood that they had some kind of agreement, but people went back on their word all the time when their backs were up against it. It was easy to make a guarantee when you were sure you were going to win, but when defeat and possibly death were a BIG possibility?

She'd believe it when she saw it.

Still, out of respect for Nevanlinna, she dissipated the ki around her hand, but didn't dismiss it all the way. "I'll believe that when he shows up and surrenders," she answered.

"And I assure you, he was nowhere close to killing Ishtar. It'll take more than bisection to do my Queen in."
    "Thank you," said Nevanlinna. She cross her arms and stared down at the rubble of the mountain. "Of course, if he persists in fighting to the end, I will not hold it against you if he is struck down. People dying is of course a natural result of battle. I--"

"Oh wow, that was crazy! Who the heck dropped that mountain?" yelled a certain young saiyan girl as she flew up and came to a stop between the Saiyan Queen and the (former) Threshling Princess. She smiled at Sarada. "Hi again! You and Tasure and Ishtar were really cool! Hehe, can you or her teach me how to transform like that? Into a... um, half-oozaru?"

From what she understood, this 'hitozaru', as the Saiyans called it, was actually quite the high-level technique, requiring great skill and concentration. As talented as Seri seemed to be, it was in all likelihood far too great a task for a child to learn such a skill. However, she held her tongue, to not dampen the child's enthusiasm.

"Seri, you're not hurt, are you?"

"Nope! I've just been watching since that guy blew everything up."

"Good. Hopefully he has the sense to surrender. After all, I'm sure you must be getting hungry..."

"Yeah, but if I get too hungry, I can just go eat that lake of mashed potatoes!"

Nevanlinna wasn't entirely sure whether Seri was cracking a joke or being serious. And that worried her.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

And they start firing.
    The drones begin to return fire, hundreds of lasers emitting from all around the Earth to target the invading ships. The drones weren't operating at a full one hundred percent, moon- busting capacity yet but given the unknown nature of their enemy, they charged their shots up to a full seventy percent.

Back at the GP Earth HQ, once the enemy ships had passed Mars, the Arcosian Lieutenant had gone to his office, using the stations speakers to address all present in the base. Blizzar had begun to speak on the ship's intercom. "I've attempted several calls to the GP Main Branch, but I believe our new unwelcome guests are scrambling any and all GP transmissions. "We don't know the enemy's full capabilities. We don't know how much of a threat they possess at all. But our job is to assist in the defense of Earth and from the looks of it...our first major operation is going to be a trial by fire. All combat personnel, prepare your ships for flight immediately...we are to assist in the defense of the Earth."

With that, Blizzar began to step out of his office, an irritated scowl crossing his face. He knew Earth was magnet for intergalactic threats, but to practically go to war with an unknown threat?! This planet must really have the most rotten of look.

Either way, while he had no intention of dying in the line of duty, he did have job to do, and he intended on doing it well. He quickly headed for his pod as his fellow officers rushed to their fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The drones begin to return fire, hundreds of lasers emitting from all around the Earth to target the invading ships. The drones weren't operating at a full one hundred percent, moon- busting capacity yet but given the unknown nature of their enemy, they charged their shots up to a full seventy percent.

Back at the GP Earth HQ, once the enemy ships had passed Mars, the Arcosian Lieutenant had gone to his office, using the stations speakers to address all present in the base. Blizzar had begun to speak on the ship's intercom. "I've attempted several calls to the GP Main Branch, but I believe our new unwelcome guests are scrambling any and all GP transmissions. "We don't know the enemy's full capabilities. We don't know how much of a threat they possess at all. But our job is to assist in the defense of Earth and from the looks of it...our first major operation is going to be a trial by fire. All combat personnel, prepare your ships for flight immediately...we are to assist in the defense of the Earth."

With that, Blizzar began to step out of his office, an irritated scowl crossing his face. He knew Earth was magnet for intergalactic threats, but to practically go to war with an unknown threat?! This planet must really have the most rotten of look.

Either way, while he had no intention of dying in the line of duty, he did have job to do, and he intended on doing it well. He quickly headed for his pod as his fellow officers rushed to their fighters.
    Lieutenant Stratovarius manifests Shining Star saying " Shining Star your task right now is to make sure that the drones are still capable of firing by fixing them when they get damage ." " think you can do that?" Shinning star replies in shy tone saying " I'll tried but those awful lot of hostile ships out there." Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " stop worrying and just go out there already Shinning Star."

" I'll keep track of things on the radar , you just go do your thing Shinning Star." " Shinning Star replies in shy tone " okay I'll try." Shining Star heads out of GP Earth HQ to use it's ability to fix the drones if they so happen to get damage. Shinning Star mumbles to it self in a pessimistic tone saying " I shouldn't even be out here I'm not combat personnel ."

" I'm just a damn medic and repairer!" " it's not like I can accomplish much of anything." " yeah what's is the use of me really even be out here?" " we're probably all screw anyways consider how many enemy ships they are."

" worse yet since all GP transmissions are scrambling we can't contact the main branch for back up." " yeah nothing but doom and gloom for us." " I mean what's the point the odds are against us." " why should we even bother trying."

OOC: Shinning Star's general mood

My Forum check it out

He tries to blow it up.

Preferring Baked Potatoes, Dash makes her move. Landing in an open spot outside the lake, she powers up her Aura then slams both hands down on the ground. Fire-Ki Racer, as she does, two streaks of fire race along the ground and into the lake, then spreading out along the shoreline, along the circumference of the lake. As the fire hits the lake, you could hear the sounds of bubbling and smell the scent of burning potatoes. If he somehow survived having a mountain thrown on him, she hoped the heat would keep him from escaping. It was not her intention to kill him, only to insure that he stayed put until the others could decide what to do next. The center of the lake would not be affected, but the fire should create a barrier to deter escape.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-22-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.