Page 469 of 782 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The Ice Knight now reforms fully.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The namekian becomes visible as his real barrier deflects the shots, the magic invisibility now shot.

Balon rears back and shoots a massive amount of fire at the shield from his mouth, battering it.
    As Balon assaulted the barrier with a breath of fire more liable to have originated from a dragon than a human, Parsley used his distraction to close into range to try her own hand at lowering the shield, or at least weakening it so the others could shatter it. Her fist exploded forward and slammed into the barrier, her anti-magic Muda Phase Two once again springing to life to tear the sorcery from the Namekian.

All she needed to do was get the barrier down for a moment. She knew exactly what do do next if that happened.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It’s increased size belies its speed, each drop avoided except one that tears through its shoulder like a knife through butter.
    The hybrid is now blind.
    Drawn away from his question by the sound of the Hybrid's flesh being pierced, Zaofan takes flight and rushes right at the Hybrid. Midway through the flight, Zaofan explodes in a red aura to greatly increase his speed, charging forward with his katchin staff Bojack. He aims to jam the staff right into the creature's open wound, and the staff itself becomes coated in a similar red energy aura.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The saiyan is hit full on. When the light dies, he’s still standing. His cybernetic jaw is shatterd and broken, his hair burned, his chest burned, but his eyes are furious.

“Me.....at.....di.....e....”

He staggers down to one knee, heavily injured it seems.
    Sarada's blast hit the savage head on, with him completely unable to defend just like she was. Unlike her, though, he didn't have a sudden power up ability that he could spring at a moment's notice, and was fucked up completely as a result. His jaw was shattered - rendering the fool unable to offer any other pitifully outdated anecdotes - and his hair and chest were badly burned.

The thing Sarada took notice of, however, and what gave her pause was his gaze. Fury and rage burned from his eyes like the midday sun. Even as he staggered and fell to a knee, she was wary. She learned just moments ago what the consequence was of underestimating this opponent. Even though she was still enjoying herself, she wasn't completely lost in the haze of battle.

She powered back down to x6 to conserve power, then gathered power into her fist. Whatever he was planning on doing - if he was in fact actually able to do anything - she didn't plan on giving them time to do it.

"You fought well," she spoke, looking down at the Saiyan. "You don't have to yield, but do not move." Her words were augmented with the fear-inspiring authority that only a monarch of great power could accomplish. Impending Doom wasn't an ability she liked to use often, but in this case, she was going to make an exception.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A brief message is heard back.

‘Trap it more.’
    Cyanna, looking troubled, shares this with Dash, "But, I don't want to kill her."

Dash places a hand on Cyanna's back, "Ah know, but if she get's free she'd go on and kill innocents. Lets' seal it up tighter, then go back to the fight. We can come back later with Meagan, she'd now how to deal with her."

Cyanna nodded as Dash moves in closer to the cave. Looking up at the top of the Glacier, she fires off a brief Ki blast, sending another ton of ice and snow down over the entrance. Once done, she blasts it with water, freezing everything to solid ice.

"There now, lets' get back. Ah hope she survives in there too. Would love to talk to her. Never seen a Fire Elemental before, not like her anyway."

Cyanna again marks the location of the cave, then teleports them both back to the City, to seek out more trouble and help where they can.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat charges her attack think to herself ( now what percentage should I charge to should I use 20%? wait what about 50 % ? hmm I could go for a full charge but maybe that's too dangerous in area like this.) Praxat while charge up her technique Tongue is think about what percentage to use .)

watch this from afar is and battle blue Goblin aliens is none other then Master Khan who says " heh I see that Toadian is still has a habit of over thinking." " I told her once before when I was training her to not think but feel." " she wastes too much time thinking about her movers instead of just doing. " " still I think I pick a wrong time to go grocery shopping today. "

"getting attack by strange blue goblins defiantly wasn't on my list of things to do and from the looks of it things seem pretty hectic in Capital city right now." Master Khan is fighting off the blue goblins with the speed and swiftness of a veteran marital arts master show casing his experience. Khan obviously moves very quick despite his advance age. as he is able to keep pace with the blue goblins showcasing a lightning fast reaction time .

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Praxat, don't give him time to reform. If you take too long and he puts you on ice, it's game over." Meagan warned the Toadian.

The Ice Knight now reforms fully.
    Shaking her head at how slow the frog warrior was, Meagan held up both her hands. Ki discs formed from them, about a dozen flying around her like Asha'rah's orbs do for her.

As the Ice Knight reformed, Meagan let loose with a targeted Ki Disc attack, each disc on a seek and destroy mission. Aiming at dismembering the Ice Knight and buying Praxat more time. One more chance before Meagan takes over and finishes him off herself. There are stronger targets that need to be dealt with.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-27-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The orbs shoot out at Blizzar, each one becoming a dark energy blade as they begin sliceing at him at incredible speeds, the demon lord muttering as it begins casting a spell while Blizzar is distracted.
    Blizzar's eyes widen in surprise when as soon as he was preparing to punch away the orbs, they flattened and shaped themselves into blades. He reared his fist back and leaned to his side to avoid one, which just whizzed by and sliced his cheek while another sped towards him and cut through his shoulder. The damage would've been more severe if not for the natural armor provided by his current form.

As he saw another orb speed towards him he sighed, "I must admit this move took me by surprise, old boy...." he stated raising his right arm. "An excellent maneuver. However, one of your energy blades seems to have scratched my face. Not a deep cut by any means, but damaging a handsome visage such as mine is an indignity I will not suffer..." he continued and as soon as the orb flattened into a blade, the Arcosian Lieutenant yelled, "Doom Buster!" Blizzar utilized his telekinesis to suddenly draw the demon lord rapidly towards him...and into it's own energy blade.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 11-28-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

The first troop lander lands, and out poor dozens upon dozens of pale blue goblinesque looking creatures.

They take to the air and scatter, looking to attack and cause trouble. Not overly strong but more than capable of fighting normal denizens of this planet.

OT:

Creatures NPC’s can fight off if you’ld like. These creatures range between 500 and 15,000 PL wise.
    The creatures rampaged through the city, showing only a desire for chaos and malice.

They swarmed above the city like locust, their bodies blotting out the sun, casting a grim shadow on the earth below. And like locust, they descended upon the city, attacking the populace without pity or remorse.

Screams of fear and desperation boomed throughout the city, growing louder and louder, before being drowned out by the sheer destruction, if not silenced by the attackers. With each swipe of a claw, blood painted the floor below. The lucky ones were instantly killed, while the unlucky were left to bleed out, feebly attempting to drag themselves to safety, to cling to life until help came.

One unlucky woman lay on the sidewalk, Her blood covered hand clutching at her neck, attempting to staunch the bleeding. Although she grew pale, it seemed to be an injury she could endure.

If the creatures had saw fit to allow it. As they ran through the city, doing their dark work, one spotted her.

She attempted to play dead, hoping it would lose interest. It did not.

It walked closer to her, drooling, it's dark intent made obvious, its claw like fingers extended.

Suddenly, the booming sound of hoof beats could be faintly heard, even amongst the pandemonium, followed by a great wind. Electricity crackled as it passed by. The woman could barely see a figure move past her assailant, that had stopped in mid walk, the same gleeful expression on its face.

Suddenly it's face--it's head really--fell from it's neck, separated by a fine cut. The body fell to the floor shortly after.

The woman shrieked, backing up in terror. In confusion, she looked beyond the corpse. Again, she saw nothing, hearing only the booming hoofs, the sounds of flesh on flesh, and the piercing of said flesh and the great energy that announced where it once had been.

She blinked.

"Well...I guess it's not a bad thing I decided to come back to this planet after all. To think things would get fucked so quickly, though..."

She had attempted to turn her head frantically, before the hilt of a golden weapon was placed upon the side of her hand, still covering her neck.

"Calm down." A reassuring voice informed her, "You'll be fine."

The could feel the slightest shock as a calm energy overtook her.

"And you're fine....You should leave while you can." The hilt removed her hand from her neck, her bleeding stopped, as he looked dumbfounded at the result.

The hilt poked at her shoulder.

"Stop thinking. Start leaving."

She needed no further prodding, shakily rising to her feet, before running in the opposite direction.

And where had been dozens upon dozens of the creatures, now only mutilated corpses remained, save for a single creature, clearly confused.

The wind rushed to the creature, which was clearly dazed, confused.

Crazy Horn skid to a stop, its mighty hooves ripping the earth like wet tissue, causing the Saibamen to barely maintain its footing.

Not that it mattered. The Unicorn balanced on its front legs, before unleashing a mighty kick with its hind legs, instantly caving the head of the creature in, as it was launched into the stratosphere.

"Unsightly creatures." Crazy Horn said to his companion with disdain, "Their very stench sickens me."

"I can't say I disagree." Held replied, shaking his head, his blood red eyes looking over the carnage, "Either way, let's see if there's anyone else left to save..."

"Or perhaps any more foes left to slay." Crazy Horn countered, "The remedy to this bloodshed is easy enough."

"I guess.." Held said, shrugging as another human, a man, on the cusp of death, bleeding out onto the pavement caught his attention, "But, we do what we can, when we can, right? We just can't leave them like this."

The Nevadian stood before the man, his spear glowing with energy.

"Well said, Held."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan tries to move his arms in vain. The best they do is flap slightly in the wind. "I could use the help, sure. I mean, Luop paralyzed my arms quickly and... spuddenly. Get it? Ahhhh, humor is all I've got right now."
    Held felt a stab of pain that pentrated his being--nay, his soul--deeper than any wound an enemy had inflicted upon him. He winced slightly at embarrassment that overtook him.

Held tried to counted the attack.

"...Hey, it could be worse, at least your arms aren't mashed, right?"

But his riposte perhaps fell flat.

Zaofan watches the others engage the fleet, but he pays particular attention to their opponent charge right at the ships as well. "Huh. He came out of that lake of potatoes. Suppose he's one of them, Held? What if he turned tater -- I mean, traitor?"
    "Well, I suppose it's potato, potato, huh?" Held replied, still trying in vain to repel Zaofans pun based attacks, "Tater--"

He paused.

He took a deep breath.

"Damnit. Traitor. Defector. If this means one less headache for us, I'll buy him a drink."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Out of the thirty Saiyan savages that were a part of the invasion, only nineteen remained. Meaning eleven of their fellows had been killed. Modern day Saiyans weren't known for their sentimentality, and these were no different. Regardless of their mysterious origins, they exhibited some of the more basic Saiyan traits.

"Meat kill fellows," one of them grunted. If there was any assumption that it would fly into an uncontrollable rage and seek vengeance for its fallen comrades, or even express something resembling sorrow, both were horribly off base. It grinned gleefully. "Good!"

He and the other eighteen, growled and roared in unison. Pinach immediately noticed that their power had been steadily rising, but there was no mistaking it. They had been getting stronger and stronger over the course of the fight. At first, it wasn't much; now, there was no ignoring it.

"Their so strong now!" he cried. They were much stronger now than him and Rutaba, even though they had combined their powers. They were even stronger than Seri! Still, he couldn't give up. That wasn't what being a hero was all about.

Two savages leaped toward them and landed in front of them. They power had to be in the high hundreds of thousands. There was no way they could fight them on their own. "No, I don't understand. How'd they get so strong?!"

"Hehe." One of the savages surged forward and buried his fist in Pinach's torso. The young boy spat up a gob of blood before a punch to the face sent him flying into a building. Before Rutaba could react, the other savage kneed her in the chin, then grabbed her prone form by the throat with her tail. Punch after bone-rattling punch was laid into the young girl, with her being unable to do anything about it.

Rutaba was nothing more than a limb back of pulverized flesh when the Saiyaness grew bored of her. "Feh! Small Saiyan no fun," she grunt before slamming the child into the ground with enough force to leave her in a crater.

It was then that Pinach exploded out of the building, eyes wide with righteous fury. "Justice Flash!!" A beam of tremendous size erupted from the boy's hands, heading directly for the Saiyaness who was standing over Rutaba.

She noticed it just in time and held her hand out. A black beam exploded out and met Pinach's. The beams pushed against each other for a brief second, giving Pinach hope that his fury was what he needed to win the battle.

"Boy weak! Boy die now." The black beam easily pushed Pinach's back into him, engulfing him in a blinding flash of light and heat.

When the dust cleared, Pinach was motionless in the massive crater the Saiyaness beam created.

"Hehe. Meat weak. Me strong! Me go find better fun."

"Me go with you. Meat no fun," the male Saiyan agreed. It was then that they both noticed Totoma and Seri there. "Meat look fun! We fight now!" The savages launched themselves at Totoma and Seri, gleeful grins on their faces.
    Totoma stared at the scene. Somehow, in the brief moments he'd spent saving Seri, a couple of other feral Saiyans had attacked Rutaba and Pinach. And despite their best efforts, they'd lost... decisively. Odd, just a moment ago, they'd been able to handle one of these guys no problem, so...

His eyes narrowed. There was no mistaking it... these guys were getting stronger as the fight wore on, for some reason. Now, it wasn't odd for a Saiyan to get stronger over the course of a battle, but this increase was a bit much without transforming. Which... meant they were using some sort of technique?

It didn't really matter, since the two jackasses were charging him now.

"Seri, get those two to safety, then feed them the contents of this capsule. Go!" He tossed a capsule containing some of his father's dishes to Seri. Hopefully it would be enough to fully heal them, but even if it wasn't, it should at least get them back on their feet.

Seri blinked, then nodded, her expression darkening. "Okay... okay, I can do this..."

Totoma smiled at the girl, then took a step forward. Clenching his fists, he dug deep and a massive aura of green ki erupted from him, accompanied by a bestial roar.

Muscles bulging, his eyes assuming a striking yellow coloration, and his hair even spiking up--though remaining black--Totoma locked his gaze on the two feral saiyans. How he looked right now... one would assume that he didn't want to just fight them, but kill them.

And that was the truth. Rutaba and Pinach were his friends, despite the age difference, and were one of the reasons he had been able to let go of his hatred of purebreds entirely. For them to be hurt like that right in front of his eyes... it enraged him.

Kicking off the ground, Totoma charged the two villains, while Seri maneuvered off to the side to get to Rutaba and Pinach.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

As Balon assaulted the barrier with a breath of fire more liable to have originated from a dragon than a human, Parsley used his distraction to close into range to try her own hand at lowering the shield, or at least weakening it so the others could shatter it. Her fist exploded forward and slammed into the barrier, her anti-magic Muda Phase Two once again springing to life to tear the sorcery from the Namekian.

All she needed to do was get the barrier down for a moment. She knew exactly what do do next if that happened.
    The barrier shatters.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Drawn away from his question by the sound of the Hybrid's flesh being pierced, Zaofan takes flight and rushes right at the Hybrid. Midway through the flight, Zaofan explodes in a red aura to greatly increase his speed, charging forward with his katchin staff Bojack. He aims to jam the staff right into the creature's open wound, and the staff itself becomes coated in a similar red energy aura.
    It grunts in pain as the staff inserts into the wound.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada's blast hit the savage head on, with him completely unable to defend just like she was. Unlike her, though, he didn't have a sudden power up ability that he could spring at a moment's notice, and was fucked up completely as a result. His jaw was shattered - rendering the fool unable to offer any other pitifully outdated anecdotes - and his hair and chest were badly burned.

The thing Sarada took notice of, however, and what gave her pause was his gaze. Fury and rage burned from his eyes like the midday sun. Even as he staggered and fell to a knee, she was wary. She learned just moments ago what the consequence was of underestimating this opponent. Even though she was still enjoying herself, she wasn't completely lost in the haze of battle.

She powered back down to x6 to conserve power, then gathered power into her fist. Whatever he was planning on doing - if he was in fact actually able to do anything - she didn't plan on giving them time to do it.

"You fought well," she spoke, looking down at the Saiyan. "You don't have to yield, but do not move." Her words were augmented with the fear-inspiring authority that only a monarch of great power could accomplish. Impending Doom wasn't an ability she liked to use often, but in this case, she was going to make an exception.
    Bowed, she doesn’t see the one hand that’s hidden slowly glow and get hotter and hotter until it’s near too late. He lunges, all his power in his speed and slams a burning magma like hand into her side, seating through her flesh and into her body.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Shaking her head at how slow the frog warrior was, Meagan held up both her hands. Ki discs formed from them, about a dozen flying around her like Asha'rah's orbs do for her.

As the Ice Knight reformed, Meagan let loose with a targeted Ki Disc attack, each disc on a seek and destroy mission. Aiming at dismembering the Ice Knight and buying Praxat more time. One more chance before Meagan takes over and finishes him off herself. There are stronger targets that need to be dealt with.
    The Knight destroys some of them, but others do connect and slice parts off that, again, slowly start reforming.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar's eyes widen in surprise when as soon as he was preparing to punch away the orbs, they flattened and shaped themselves into blades. He reared his fist back and leaned to his side to avoid one, which just whizzed by and sliced his cheek while another sped towards him and cut through his shoulder. The damage would've been more severe if not for the natural armor provided by his current form.

As he saw another orb speed towards him he sighed, "I must admit this move took me by surprise, old boy...." he stated raising his right arm. "An excellent maneuver. However, one of your energy blades seems to have scratched my face. Not a deep cut by any means, but damaging a handsome Visage such as mine is an indignity I will not suffer..." he continued and as soon as the orb flattened into a blade, the Arcosian Lieutenant yelled, "Doom Buster!" Blizzar utilized his telekinesis to suddenly draw the demon lord rapidly towards him...and into his own energy blade.
    Multiple of its arms and legs get cut off in hours of dark black blood, the demon lord shrieking in pain as it collapses.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM