Page 470 of 782 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Multiple of its arms and legs get cut off in hours of dark black blood, the demon lord shrieking in pain as it collapses.
    "Don't think we're done yet..." Blizzar began as his left fist rearing back as it became coated in ki. "I've spent many years in the GP and have seen many strange things....creatures such as yourself have to be finished off thoroughly! Repulsoooooor Upper!" The Arcosian proclaimed, his ki covered fist connecting with a SLAM to the demon lord's jaw as he launched it into the skies.

Last edited by KingofPie; 11-28-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Shaking her head at how slow the frog warrior was, Meagan held up both her hands. Ki discs formed from them, about a dozen flying around her like Asha'rah's orbs do for her.

As the Ice Knight reformed, Meagan let loose with a targeted Ki Disc attack, each disc on a seek and destroy mission. Aiming at dismembering the Ice Knight and buying Praxat more time. One more chance before Meagan takes over and finishes him off herself. There are stronger targets that need to be dealt with.
    Praxat thinks to her self saying ( **** I have to do it now and hope for the best!) Praxat sends out her tongue at a hyper face speed to wrap around the Ice Knight entire body and instantly strike him with a Tongue electrocution at 80 % charge. hit the ice knight with a massive electric current and heat from the current is so intense that the air around it heats up to the point where it becomes a inferno . the heat from the electric current is much hotter than that of a lightning bolt .

Khan who is watching this as he's fight against the blue Goblin says " yeah there it is her Tongue electrocution Technique." " the start up on that technique of hers is slow." " she has to learn how to charge that technique faster." " she's like one of those old cheap chargers that take a long time to charge anything electronic device to 100 %. "

OOC: the power of heating generated by an electrical conductor is proportional to the product of its resistance and the square of the current. each charge increases the voltage and amperage by 2 times Amp * volts = watts . a typical lightning bolt is about 30,000 Kelvin in temperature. that 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-27-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It grunts in pain as the staff inserts into the wound.
    Zaofan continues shoving the staff with both hands, pushing further and harder to force the Hybrid back. He charges his back hand with Dragon's Breath ki-fire, and he fires a palm strike to the rear tip of the pole, sending the pulse of hot ki down the staff. The aim is to get the pulse to bypass the Hybrid's dense hide, meant to deliver its payload of hot, explosive energy directly within the flesh.
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-27-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Bowed, she doesn’t see the one hand that’s hidden slowly glow and get hotter and hotter until it’s near too late. He lunges, all his power in his speed and slams a burning magma like hand into her side, seating through her flesh and into her body.
    Having taken some time to recover on the mountaintop she had been hurled to by Luop, Asha'rah made her return to the battlefield in secret. The warriors she'd helped to cultivate in her own little ways were striving so valiantly against a foreign threat. They would continue to grow from strength to strength as they overcame challenges such as these.

Yet...the species they fought were not uniform. Creatures of all sorts were assembled together, as eclectic a collection of species as her own side. Some looked like gremlins, some like elementals, some she had no name for. She wandered till she came upon a cyborg Saiyan.

Sarada was locked in mortal kombat with the creature, and seemed to be holding her own, perhaps even having the edge. But the creature found an opening, powering through the Saiyan queen's attacks to sink a molten hand into her side.

With barely a conscious thought, Asha'rah stepped forward, releasing her illusion of invisibility as she grabbed the hybrid's hand. Trauma flared in her mind's eye, of a tower destroyed and a love dead, of soul-rending anguish. Sarada would have managed to overcome the injury, Asha'rah reckoned, but she was not willing to chance it.

"Ishtar has lost enough."

Creation energy flared, covering the hybrid's molten hand in layers upon layers of ice. Asha'rah other hand glowed violet as she wreathed it in Aura of Annihilation, slamming it into the hybrid's elbow to force the hand out of Sarada, then into the hybrid's kidneys. Forcing the hybrid off his center of gravity, she swept his leg from under him, then wrapped her leg over his controlled arm and twisted, attempting to snap bone.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 11-27-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat thinks to her self saying ( **** I have to do it now and hope for the best!) Praxat sends out her tongue at a hyper face speed to wrap around the Ice Knight entire body and instantly strike him with a Tongue electrocution at 80 % charge. hit the ice knight with a massive electric current and heat from the current is so intense that the air around it heats up to the point where it becomes a inferno . the heat from the electric current is much hotter than that of a lightning bolt .

Khan who is watching this as he's fight against the blue Goblin says " yeah there it is her Tongue electrocution Technique." " the start up on that technique of hers is slow." " she has to learn how to charge that technique faster." " she's like one of those old cheap chargers that take a long time to charge anything electronic device to 100 %. "

OOC: the power of heating generated by an electrical conductor is proportional to the product of its resistance and the square of the current. each charge increases the voltage and amperage by 2 times Amp * volts = watts . a typical lightning bolt is about 30,000 Kelvin in temperature. that 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
    As Praxat made her attack, Meagan moved on to another battle, vanishing in a blur of high speed flight. Time to let Praxat prove herself on the battlefield.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Falcon, there are two saiyans. One is the halfbreed who’s fighting Charco and Zaofan. The pure blooded saiyan, who’s cybernetic, is fighting Sarada.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Having taken some time to recover on the mountaintop she had been hurled to by Luop, Asha'rah made her return to the battlefield in secret. The warriors she'd helped to cultivate in her own little ways were striving so valiantly against a foreign threat. They would continue to grow from strength to strength as they overcame challenges such as these.

Yet...the species they fought were not uniform. Creatures of all sorts were assembled together, as eclectic a collection of species as her own side. Some looked like gremlins, some like elementals, some she had no name for. She passed through, invisible, until she came upon a foe who was clearly a genetic cross-breed - half Saiyan, half...Arcosian unless she missed her guess. Was such a cross-breed possible naturally? Or had he had been bred from birth for this?

Zaofan, Charco and Sarada were locked in mortal kombat with the creature, and seemed to be holding their own, perhaps even having the edge. But the creature found an opening, powering through the Saiyan queen's attacks to sink a molten hand into her side.

With barely a conscious thought, Asha'rah stepped forward, releasing her illusion of invisibility as she grabbed the hybrid's hand. Trauma flared in her mind's eye, of a tower destroyed and a love dead, of soul-rending anguish.

"Ishtar has lost enough."

Creation energy flared, covering the hybrid's molten hand in layers upon layers of ice. Asha'rah other hand glowed violet as she wreathed it in Aura of Annihilation, slamming it into the hybrid's elbow to force the hand out of Sarada, then into the hybrid's kidneys. Forcing the hybrid off his center of gravity, she swept his leg from under him, then wrapped her leg over his controlled arm and twisted, attempting to snap bone.
    The cyborg’s eyes widen in pain as it’s arm is wrenched out of Sarada’s side and sheathed in ice. It then goes down, swept by Asha’rah, and it’s arm broken.

Through its broken metal jaw it growls in pain.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Praxat made her attack, Meagan moved on to another battle, vanishing in a blur of high speed flight. Time to let Praxat prove herself on the battlefield.
    as she moves on to another battle she would pass by Praxat's first mentor Khan fighting against a bunch of blue goblin aliens with electricity arcing over his body. Khan's movements are swift and his reactions are fast as Lightning . not only is he reacting at a lightning fast speed but he's attacking the Blue Alien goblins with precision and accuracy. each attack he throws at the blue Goblin aliens is precise and accurate.

as he is fighting against the blue Aliens Khan can be heard saying " I'm getting too old for this ****." " my body isn't what it used to be." "my arthritis can kick in at any moment." Khan feels a sharp pain in his left leg and it becomes stiff to the point he can't move it saying" damn this arthritis of mine is acting up again."

" these things are relentless I don't know how much long I can hold out." " I not sure how long I can hold out before arthritis cripples me completely and renders me helpless." " it makes fighting difficult that's why I retired as martial artist." " still despite my condition I have to prove to the youngsters that this old man still has some fight left in him."

Khan's other leg then gives out and he feels a sharp pain saying " dammit this arthritis of mine now my other leg isn't working." " now I'm basically just a sitting duck with only my arms to defend myself. " " it won't be too long until my arthritis starts effecting my arms and hands." " these things I'm fighting aren't terrible strong."

" so if I was in my prime a fight like this would have been a lot easier." " my arthritis is making things difficult for me."

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-27-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bowed, she doesn’t see the one hand that’s hidden slowly glow and get hotter and hotter until it’s near too late. He lunges, all his power in his speed and slams a burning magma like hand into her side, seating through her flesh and into her body.
    Again, Sarada was caught off-guard. This time, though, there was no saving her from the agonizing pain the surprise maneuver inflicted. It swept through her entire torso, emanating from the epicenter. She could feel that her skin with badly burned, but her innards had literally been flash-fried.

She screamed, both from pain and frustration, and dropped to her knees. The ki she had charged her hand with was still there, but her mind was in no place or condition to use it in any way resembling intelligent.

Again she had been caught slipping, and again, it cost her.

Goddamn it!

Her teeth gritted with determination, a fire lighting in her eyes as she gazed at the Saiyan, who was at eye level with her. "I'm... going... to... fucking... kill... you..." she snarled, the words slipping through her teeth in the form of a whispery hiss that somehow conveyed nearly completely the boiling rage that had swelled within her. Her hand clenched into a fist as it started to glow red.

Not just her ki circulated through her fist, but a portion of her own life force. It was the killing blow she had never used, but was so eager to learn because of moments like this. Her technique combined with Jack's. She had been reluctant to use it ever since their relationship eroded so horribly, but now was as good a time as ever.

"DEAD MAN'S-"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The cyborg’s eyes widen in pain as it’s arm is wrenched out of Sarada’s side and sheathed in ice. It then goes down, swept by Asha’rah, and it’s arm broken.

Through its broken metal jaw it growls in pain.
    Suddenly, Asha'rah appeared and forcefully removed the intruding appendage from her person, sheathing it in ice, then breaking it. She was resentful for the assist, but wasn't going to turn it down. She supposed that she was in need of help, even though she was literal moments from ending things.

She grabbed the downed Saiyan with her free hand by his broken arm. "DEAD MAN'S CRIMSON FIST!!!"

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The barrier shatters.
    Parsley smirked. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

She knew from her studies of this man's race that Namekians had highly sensitive ears. It helped them listen across great distances, hearing even the most minutely spoken details with crystal clarity. It also made them incredibly hard to sneak up on, as they could likely even hear something as quiet as a heart beat.

It also was one of their greatest weaknesses; one she had been waiting to exploit.

When the barrier fell, she stuck her thumb and forefinger in her mouth and let loose a deafening hypersonic whistle. It should have sounded like a sonic boom to the normal humans around her, let alone the Namekian.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Hmph! Seems like Sarada isn't the only one who would eviscerate me. Get in line, buddy!" Zaofan says in jest before looking back. His usual deadpan style would mean he would address Charco before actually looking at him, but once he caught a glimpse, his eyes widen.

Whoa, what happened here? What's with his voice? And his... entire look? Did I spit in his coffee? Did I take his moisturizer? How much more dino than man is he? His ki, though...!

"Charco!" After seeing the Optic Blast bounce away harmlessly, Zaofan dives to the rescue.

Zaofan sees Charco's transformation, and is fully bewildered. But after spending so much time with the M-Fighters, he's conditioned himself to act first, ask questions later. He watches the razor blades hurl at the hybrid, and Zaofan materializes via Zanzoken right behind the blades, intending to fire fire his blinding fury and allow the blades to strike their distracted foe: "RUBY TAIYOKEN!"

Once the ruby flare dies down, he turns to Charco to ask a perhaps less pressing question.

"Charco... I haven't seen you in a year! What's happened to you, young man?"
    A glare of pure contempt was sent his way, Rex finding Zaofan little more than a buzzing gnat pestering him. Who was he to ask Rex, the Strongest, what had happened to his host's body? That was none of his business, only Rex's... regardless of Charco's say in this matter.

"Cease your nonsense!" He snarled, whipping his head back to face his prey, the abomination.

It’s increased size belies its speed, each drop avoided except one that tears through its shoulder like a knife through butter.
    The hybrid is now blind.
    The Acrosian-Saiyan had definitely grown more powerful, but as he had proven, the hybrid still bled and despite Rex's reluctance to fight alongside Zaofan, the other's tactic had proven itself. With the hybrid blind, Rex reared back his hand and prepared himself, Charco's chi channeling into that limb.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Drawn away from his question by the sound of the Hybrid's flesh being pierced, Zaofan takes flight and rushes right at the Hybrid. Midway through the flight, Zaofan explodes in a red aura to greatly increase his speed, charging forward with his katchin staff Bojack. He aims to jam the staff right into the creature's open wound, and the staff itself becomes coated in a similar red energy aura.
    It grunts in pain as the staff inserts into the wound.
    Once Zaofan's staff pierced the wound, distracting the already blinded Acrosian-Saiyan, Rex took the moment to exploit the moment. Launching himself toward the hybrid like a scaley missile, he drove his Terrible Claw infused talons forth with an Ankylo Smash, seeking to pierce his prey's torso.
    ----
    Combat Information
    Charco REX, Awakening: Active
    Current PL: (310,000 x4) =1,240,000

Abilities Used
    Ankylo Smash: Attack enhancement, strikes hits with full force/PL
    Terrible Claw: Atack enhancement, deals piercing/cutting damage
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 11-27-2018 at 10:29 PM.

as she moves on to another battle she would pass by Praxat's first mentor Khan fighting against a bunch of blue goblin aliens with electricity arcing over his body. Khan's movements are swift and his reactions are fast as Lightning . not only is he reacting at a lightning fast speed but he's attacking the Blue Alien goblins with precision and accuracy. each attack he throws at the blue Goblin aliens is precise and accurate.

as he is fighting against the blue Aliens Khan can be heard saying " I'm getting too old for this ****." " my body isn't what it used to be." "my arthritis can kick in at any moment." Khan feels a sharp pain in his left leg and it becomes stiff to the point he can't move it saying" damn this arthritis of mine is acting up again."

" these things are relentless I don't know how much long I can hold out." " I not sure how long I can hold out before arthritis cripples me completely and renders me helpless." " it makes fighting difficult that's why I retired as martial artist." " still despite my condition I have to prove to the youngsters that this old man still has some fight left in him."

Khan's other leg then gives out and he feels a sharp pain saying " dammit this arthritis of mine now my other leg isn't working." " now I'm basically just a sitting duck with only my arms to defend myself. " " it won't be too long until my arthritis starts effecting my arms and hands." " these things I'm fighting aren't terrible strong."

" so if I was in my prime a fight like this would have been a lot easier." " my arthritis is making things difficult for me."

during his fight with the blue Alien Goblins Khan slowly feels his arthritis start to effect his upper body start with his shoulders saying "**** I don't have much time left before my body goes completely stiff and these creatures just keep coming." " I guess I have no choice but to use it!" Khan does lightning fast hand motions and each motion is done with out barely any hint of delay between the next one. just as quickly as Khan does the last hand motion a barrier of electricity quickly forms around his body .

with lighting fast reaction time Khan turns this electric barrier around his body into a offense attack saying " here you go you little buggers this is the greatest technique of Raijin Seijin Ken Gakkō one that I learn from my former Master!" " a technique I kept when I start developing my own fighting style." " now behold the Thunder Saint Fist School's greatest technique Zuì bàng de Píngzhàng( great electric barrier) !" powerful surges at electric current are sent out and all the blue goblin aliens around Khan find themselves being shock all at once with a powerful dose of electricity.

as Khan attack is shocking the blue Alien goblins his body final succumbs to his arthritis saying to himself " heh so this is it huh." " this is all that this old body of mine has to muster." " now I'm guess if this doesn't work I'm basically just a sitting duck." " that's if there's any one around to help a old man out."
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    A glare of pure contempt was sent his way, Rex finding Zaofan little more than a buzzing gnat pestering him. Who was he to ask Rex, the Strongest, what had happened to his host's body? That was none of his business, only Rex's... regardless of Charco's say in this matter.

"Cease your nonsense!" He snarled, whipping his head back to face his prey, the abomination.

The Acrosian-Saiyan had definitely grown more powerful, but as he had proven, the hybrid still bled and despite Rex's reluctance to fight alongside Zaofan, the other's tactic had proven itself. With the hybrid blind, Rex reared back his hand and prepared himself.

Once Zaofan's staff pierced the wound, distracting the already blinded Acrosian-Saiyan, Rex took the moment to exploit the moment. Launching himself toward the hybrid like a scaley missile, he drove his talons forth, seeking to pierce their foe's torso.
    Having returned to the battle, Cyanna and Dash got busy dealing with cleaning up the the troops. As they moved through the area, taking down anything that looked like a threat, Cyanna paused and motioned for Dash to look. As she pointed, Cyanna asked, "Isn't that Zaofan?"

Dash looks over, "Yeah, ah reckon it is. Wonder if he needs help..."

"Let's go over and find out."

Cyanna was about to race over there when Dash placed a hand on her shoulder, "Wait, let's wait and watch fro a moment. See what happens 'fore we go barging in."
    Last edited by Tami; 11-27-2018 at 08:38 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

during his fight with the blue Alien Goblins Khan slowly feels his arthritis start to effect his upper body start with his shoulders saying "**** I don't have much time left before my body goes completely stiff and these creatures just keep coming." " I guess I have no choice but to use it!" Khan does lightning fast hand motions and each motion is done with out barely any hint of delay between the next one. just as quickly as Khan does the last hand motion a barrier of electricity quickly forms around his body .

with lighting fast reaction time Khan turns this electric barrier around his body into a offense attack saying " here you go you little buggers this is the greatest technique of Raijin Seijin Ken Gakkō one that I learn from my former Master!" " a technique I kept when I start developing my own fighting style." " now behold the Thunder Saint Fist School's greatest technique Zuì bàng de Píngzhàng( great electric barrier) !" powerful surges at electric current are sent out and all the blue goblin aliens around Khan find themselves being shock all at once with a powerful dose of electricity.

as Khan attack is shocking the blue Alien goblins his body final succumbs to his arthritis saying to himself " heh so this is it huh." " this is all that this old body of mine has to muster." " now I'm guess if this doesn't work I'm basically just a sitting duck." " that's if there's any one around to help a old man out."
    Khan's electric barrier begins to fade away as he uses up the last bit of energy he has left in him. when the barrier finally fades away Khan pants heavily saying " well this isn't good there's still some of those little buggers left ,and he I'm defenseless and unable to fight back." "I guess there's nothing I can do there but hope some one comes along to help me out." Khan spots Megan and shouts saying " hey I know you you're that young lady Megan correct?"

" hey I could really use help right about now!" " I could defend off these little buggers if a could used up my last bit of energy I had in me and my entire body is crippled with arthritis right now." " my joints are so stiff that and feel a sharp pain throughout my entire body I'm in no condition to fight back. " " I'm in no condition to fight back."

" I can't defend myself right now." " so do me a solid and help a old man out will you?" " oh I been watch that fight with the Ice fellow." " my former pupil Praxat still has that habit of over thinking before she reacts ."

" I told her once during my time training her to not think but feel." " wonder if she ever got the meaning of what I was trying to tell her." " she's not as fast as she should be because she wastes too much time thinking ."
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Don't think we're done yet..." Blizzar began as his left fist rearing back as it became coated in ki. "I've spent many years in the GP and have seen many strange things....crates such as yourself have to be finished off thoroughly....Repulsoooooor Upper!" The Arcosian proclaimed, his ki covered fist connecting with a SLAM to the demon lord's jaw as he launched it into the skies.

The jaw and most of its face crumples as the blow lands. Any life left in it leaves when it crashes back to the ground, dead. It’s left over limbs twitch, then fall silent.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM