Page 48 of 782 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan furrows his brow. With closed fists, he takes mighty, determined steps right at Mr. Pantaloon. In a huff, he comes to an abrupt stop, pulls him by the collar, and... plants a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Oh Mr. Pantaloon, you perfect sunflower." As Zaofan lets go and steps back, he whispers, "Thank you."

Zaofan turns to Meagan, gives her a thumbs up of approval, then heads for the door to look inside the new shelter.
    Jinzi felt a dark presence grow behind him, menacing and void of mercy. To turn and face it would mean only certain doom.

....but it was just Etrina.

With a hand clasped on his shoulder, Etrina inspected the house and smiled. "Well done....I can always count on you to be prepared for any eventuality. I'll assume that such a house has fully function bathrooms? It's amusing how surviving a ship crash will leave one wishing for a hot bath."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I'll come!" Erosa shouted, jogging over. "No way am I leaving you alone to get the food....you'll take all the best parts!"
    Sarada sighed, but left any displays of displeasure at that. "Fine. I guess I'll leave your to hunt for your own food, and I'll hunt for myself and everyone else."

Ishtar stated she intended on coming, as well. That was three. Perhaps one more for a nice even number. Any more and they stood the risk of scaring their potential prey away.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi felt a dark presence grow behind him, menacing and void of mercy. To turn and face it would mean only certain doom.

....but it was just Etrina.

With a hand clasped on his shoulder, Etrina inspected the house and smiled. "Well done....I can always count on you to be prepared for any eventuality. I'll assume that such a house has fully function bathrooms? It's amusing how surviving a ship crash will leave one wishing for a hot bath."
    He nods and walks in himself. A moment later he comes out with a He-tap energy drink and a sandwich.

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods and walks in himself. A moment later he comes out with a He-tap energy drink and a sandwich.

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    Oh. Well, that made things simple. "For now," Sarada said before sprinting into the kitchen to make the most deluxe meal possible.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    "My cruiser..." P-Sta nearly sobbed. "It cost so much to have it customized....all down the drain," he sighed as he stood up. Ultimately he still had his datapad and some of his police gear, which right now was more important.

"Barely any service out here...wherever we are..." P-Sta tapped his datapad. "Pantaloon!" He walked over to Jinzi as he entered the capsule-house. "You don't happen to have any means of attempting any long range communication, do you?"

Retired Overlord

Sarada sighed, but left any displays of displeasure at that. "Fine. I guess I'll leave your to hunt for your own food, and I'll hunt for myself and everyone else."

Ishtar stated she intended on coming, as well. That was three. Perhaps one more for a nice even number. Any more and they stood the risk of scaring their potential prey away.
    "Heh.....eh" Erosa blinked, then let out a low growl. "...yeah...well fine....I was gonna help you but I can hunt just as well on my own.....better even! Stupid monkey would just slow me dow..."

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    Oh. Well, that made things simple. "For now," Sarada said before sprinting into the kitchen to make the most deluxe meal possible.
    "HEY! DON'T NAB ALL THE GOOD STUFF AGAIN!!" Erosa tore behind her, every intention of matching or surpassing whatever Sarada made.

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    "We shouldn't get too comfortable. We don't know where we are or who else is here, or what else is here." She then smiled wryly at Jinzi, "As much fun as it would be to have a whole planet to ourselves, maybe even start our own civilization," she became serious again, "We have to get back to Earth. There is important business left unfinished."

Meagan then steps inside the shelter, returning outside with an apple in hand. "As I get some food in me, I'm going to do some aerial scouting. See if I can find some sign if civilization or trouble." she then bit down on the apple.....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Its good that your not hurt either Ishy." Erosa returned the examination, with with a odd look she squinted in at Ishtars foreheads before sucking on her finger and wiping something away. "....little cut.....all better." With a nod, Erosa dusted herself off and hopped over to make sure Etrina was fine.

Though Erosa wouldn't have noticed, Ishtar felt a slight tingle on her forehead for a few moments after. Following by whatever small pain such a cut would have caused vanishing.
    Ishtar hadn't noticed it herself, but apparently her forehead had been cut.

Yet as Erosa licked her finger and rubbed the cut itself, it was strange ... the golden-eyed Oni felt a tingling that persisted for several moments- as she searched for her arm, and responded to Zaofan, even- then the pain that had been noticed only after it was mentioned was gone. And in checking it herself; Ishtar found that the cut that had once been there, was gone.

The Oni was almost positive she hadn't developed the ability to regenerate ... which meant that Erosa had evolved far beyond a simple filling out.

As she watched the Id bounce around then, Ishtar could only chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada nodded. "Anyone else want to join me?" She didn't need the help, but having someone watch her back was vital at a time like this. There was simply no telling what or who was lurking around out there, and with her as weak as she was, she knew she didn't have much hope against surviving a sneak attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman
    "I'll come!" Erosa shouted, jogging over. "No way am I leaving you alone to get the food....you'll take all the best parts!"
    "I will go as well, it will give me an opportunity to perhaps gauge the distance of the mountain on the horizon." The blue Oni commented as the two discussed going on a 'hunt'.

"Heh.....eh" Erosa blinked, then let out a low growl. "...yeah...well fine....I was gonna help you but I can hunt just as well on my own.....better even! Stupid monkey would just slow me dow..."
    "It is decided, then. I shall hunt enough for everyone, while the two of you wage your ... contest." Ishtar replied with a soft chuckle.

With that decided then, Ishtar returned her focus to Sarada, and the matter of rations ... and flirting; and of those lingering feelings of warmth- doubt, also doubt- but mostly love, and warmth. It was a feeling that the Oni would never get tired of, and shared as it was through the connection of Aka Manah, it was a feeling she was likely to feel for quite a long time ... and a thing that was reciprocated without hesitation. That it would inevitably end perhaps added an almost fervent desire to offer such feelings as well.

It also made the golden-eyed Oni's mind drift towards things she had been meaning to do to Sarada- and show- since her return to Earth.

"I don't know. Those rations might offer a nice snack," she replied thoughtfully.
    So when an opening was presented, Ishtar flashed a small smile.

"Well then let us get some food inside of you, and then perhaps I can get your tail ins-"

“Fridge is stocked too.”
    "HEY! DON'T NAB ALL THE GOOD STUFF AGAIN!!" Erosa tore behind her, every intention of matching or surpassing whatever Sarada made.
    Only to be interrupted by Mr. Pantaloon, as he exited the capsule shelter; and offered words of a fully stocked fridge.

Notions of hunting, and of perhaps a tryst, went up in smoke then ... and in a flurry of motion accompanied by the protestations of the Id, Erosa; Sarada disappeared inside of the house to make something to eat. Knowing the two of them however ... the hunt was likely still on, in the end. Was just a matter of time before the refrigerator was emptied out after all.

With a huff of annoyance, then ... more the result of her would be flirt being denied ... Ishtar turned her focus back towards pulling in the amulet. It had been forged out of a shard of the Blade that composed the majority of her arm, in addition to the remnants of the spearhead that had pierced her shoulder- a familiar mixture of blood, and metal, and crystal- and so it was simply a matter of forging the bond of Xšaθra Vairya; and with the energy pulled from the plants to restore her arm no longer needed ...

"Hava Vohunîsh. Hava Vairîm. Hava Asmanaca. Hava Astem ... Paiti-jas.*"

Words laced with magic, and an offering of her own energy, there was a moment of silence in the space around Ishtar- both physically, mentally, and otherwise- before the missing amulet dropped into Ishtar's outstretched hand.

With a small smile, the golden-eyed Oni then slowly returned the amulet to its former position around her neck, and set to considering her options.

It was no longer cold enough to necessitate an outfit comprised of leather, and Yeti fur ... in truth, that they skirted the border of a desert on this strange planet was perhaps enough for her to shed layers. Overheating while not an immediate threat, was one enough to warrant caution given the unknowns surrounding the location of drinkable water ... to say nothing of whether or not the planet itself was inhabited by more than beasts ...

That such a decision might also cause problems for Sarada- the Saiyan who had spent the majority of their last month apart teasing the Oni- was also something considered.

So with a small smirk, Ishtar focused on amulet and changed outfits ...

-----

OT: * approx. "to return(to me) my blood, my metal, my stone(crystal), my bones." Also, of course, no hat/jacket. For future reference ... Ishtar never wears hats (cuz of the horns). Unless she does.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jack watched Ishtar and Sarada for a time, silently smoking his cigarette.

Look at 'em...Sarada may like me...but not like that...

With each puff he brought focused on projecting his energy less and less until he was indistinguishable from the background life around them.

After that he quickly and silently stalked off in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "My cruiser..." P-Sta nearly sobbed. "It cost so much to have it customized....all down the drain," he sighed as he stood up. Ultimately he still had his datapad and some of his police gear, which right now was more important.

"Barely any service out here...wherever we are..." P-Sta tapped his datapad. "Pantaloon!" He walked over to Jinzi as he entered the capsule-house. "You don't happen to have any means of attempting any long range communication, do you?"
    Jinzi gestures to Adam and himself.

“Between is we can get something working I’m sure.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi nods to Meagan.

“Scouting is a good idea. Once we get some food in us we can take better stock of what we have and where we are and what we have to work with.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi gestures to Adam and himself.

“Between is we can get something working I’m sure.”
    "Excellent!" P-Sta nodded. "I'll need to make a call to Galaxy Police HQ! Several calls, in fact!" he announced as he began to pace the room. "How long do you think it'll take to get something up and running?" the galactic policeman asked.

Jinzi actually smiles, his old manic one, as Adam envelopes him.

“Come on old friend, you and me. Let’s show ‘em not to underestimate Capsule Corp!”

He jerks hard on his rigged up controls, and with Adam, Meagan, Ishtar, and others, he does the best he can to land the ship.

—————————————

The ship crashes, hard, skipping across the alien landscape and breaking into multiple pieces. However, between various efforts, everyone survives without deadly injuries (beat up, bruised, scratches, but not mortally wounded or missing limbs). Most get knocked out for a few minutes at least.

Jinzi wakes up laying across a pile of rocks, his form battered. He groans and reaches up, tapping his comm and addressing everyone (the comms no longer blocked).

“Sound....off.”

He looks around.

“Adam, damages?”
    Adam sends out a magpulse to pull itself together. "I am undamaged."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

-----

OT: * approx. "to return(to me) my blood, my metal, my stone(crystal), my bones." Also, of course, no hat/jacket. For future reference ... Ishtar never wears hats (cuz of the horns). Unless she does.
    "I have determined that 37% of your actions are to provoke arousal."

The android begins searching the wreckage for any intact technology, anything it can salvage. Intact control panels, monitors, circuit paths...
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam sends out a magpulse to pull itself together. "I am undamaged."

"I have determined that 37% of your actions are to provoke arousal."

The android begins searching the wreckage for any intact technology, anything it can salvage. Intact control panels, monitors, circuit paths...
    Ishtar simply chuckles.

Adam wasn't wrong, after all.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar hadn't noticed it herself, but apparently her forehead had been cut.

Yet as Erosa licked her finger and rubbed the cut itself, it was strange ... the golden-eyed Oni felt a tingling that persisted for several moments- as she searched for her arm, and responded to Zaofan, even- then the pain that had been noticed only after it was mentioned was gone. And in checking it herself; Ishtar found that the cut that had once been there, was gone.

The Oni was almost positive she hadn't developed the ability to regenerate ... which meant that Erosa had evolved far beyond a simple filling out.

As she watched the Id bounce around then, Ishtar could only chuckle.

"I will go as well, it will give me an opportunity to perhaps gauge the distance of the mountain on the horizon." The blue Oni commented as the two discussed going on a 'hunt'.

"It is decided, then. I shall hunt enough for everyone, while the two of you wage your ... contest." Ishtar replied with a soft chuckle.

With that decided then, Ishtar returned her focus to Sarada, and the matter of rations ... and flirting; and of those lingering feelings of warmth- doubt, also doubt- but mostly love, and warmth. It was a feeling that the Oni would never get tired of, and shared as it was through the connection of Aka Manah, it was a feeling she was likely to feel for quite a long time ... and a thing that was reciprocated without hesitation. That it would inevitably end perhaps added an almost fervent desire to offer such feelings as well.

It also made the golden-eyed Oni's mind drift towards things she had been meaning to do to Sarada- and show- since her return to Earth.

So when an opening was presented, Ishtar flashed a small smile.

"Well then let us get some food inside of you, and then perhaps I can get your tail ins-"

Only to be interrupted by Mr. Pantaloon, as he exited the capsule shelter; and offered words of a fully stocked fridge.

Notions of hunting, and of perhaps a tryst, went up in smoke then ... and in a flurry of motion accompanied by the protestations of the Id, Erosa; Sarada disappeared inside of the house to make something to eat. Knowing the two of them however ... the hunt was likely still on, in the end. Was just a matter of time before the refrigerator was emptied out after all.

With a huff of annoyance, then ... more the result of her would be flirt being denied ... Ishtar turned her focus back towards pulling in the amulet. It had been forged out of a shard of the Blade that composed the majority of her arm, in addition to the remnants of the spearhead that had pierced her shoulder- a familiar mixture of blood, and metal, and crystal- and so it was simply a matter of forging the bond of Xšaθra Vairya; and with the energy pulled from the plants to restore her arm no longer needed ...

"Hava Vohunîsh. Hava Vairîm. Hava Asmanaca. Hava Astem ... Paiti-jas.*"

Words laced with magic, and an offering of her own energy, there was a moment of silence in the space around Ishtar- both physically, mentally, and otherwise- before the missing amulet dropped into Ishtar's outstretched hand.

With a small smile, the golden-eyed Oni then slowly returned the amulet to its former position around her neck, and set to considering her options.

It was no longer cold enough to necessitate an outfit comprised of leather, and Yeti fur ... in truth, that they skirted the border of a desert on this strange planet was perhaps enough for her to shed layers. Overheating while not an immediate threat, was one enough to warrant caution given the unknowns surrounding the location of drinkable water ... to say nothing of whether or not the planet itself was inhabited by more than beasts ...

That such a decision might also cause problems for Sarada- the Saiyan who had spent the majority of their last month apart teasing the Oni- was also something considered.

-----

Having survived the crash and, finally, tracked down her sword, Nevanlinna took a bit of time to sit and meditate to recover her ki and magical energy stores. Several times, she'd heard the female of the unknown species--Ishtar--speak an unidentified species--her native tongue, perhaps? An unknown language was an interesting find, so once she'd sufficiently recovered, she approached the woman.

"Going hunting, I presume? It's been a while since I've had the chance to hunt, so if I may be so bold... mind some company?"

She noted that the woman had changed into something more appropriate for the climate, though it seemed somewhat... provacative. She'd noticed some... thing... between her and the Saiyan Woman, so logic dictated that her attire was likely meant to provoke arousal from her Saiyan lover.

Disgusting. Had they no shame, these barbarians?

Though, in all fairness, her own attire was ill-suited even for the edge of a desert. Mostly-black metal armour? Certainly that would lead to dehydration and hyperthermia. And yet, the capsules she'd stored all of her other clothing in had been taken by those disgusting little imps.

"I see you've changed. Hmph, I myself could do for a change of attire, and yet the capsules containing such are were... not among the wreckage."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 05-15-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.