Page 480 of 782 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar blinked.

"If he died ? ... Nothing pleasant. As Guardian of the time stream for this and several other universes; without him there is nothing to stop widespread corruption." The Oni explained.

"Things might begin to overlap ... cease to exist ... begin exist that should not in a give time.."
    That was what she thought. Without someone to oversee it, the time stream would go crazy. That was the only explanation for those Saiyans.

"Those Saiyans back there know a technique that's been banned and forgotten for thousands of years," Sarada told her. "In order for them to use it, they'd have to be taught it, which is impossible since the only Saiyans who were even aware of it killed themselves off ages ago. I'm betting the Doctor plucked them from the past somehow, which would also explain their demeanor and lack of intelligence."

She tapped her chin. She didn't want to say it aloud, given Ishtar's relationship with Zurvan, but if she was right, then he was already dead. It was a sad thought, but one that they'd have to come to terms with eventually. If she was right.

"We-"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma stood there, hands still outstretched, as the dust settled. After a moment, he exhaled sharply, powering down, then dropping out of Hitozaru entirely. Turning to the others, he slowly approached them.

"Uh...hey guys," he said, looking around and noticing that there were basically no enemies to be found anymore. Except the Namekian. "So... guess we won this one, yeah?"
    Sarada's attention was stolen by the breathtaking battle between Totoma and the last of the savages. Her power was tremendous, even higher than Sarada's! Not only that, but she appeared to have some kind of fighting skill outside of overpowering her opponent.

Damn it!

If only she wasn't injured and tired and trying to focus on more important things, then she'd forcibly tag herself in and finish the fight. Alas, she had no choice but to watch Totoma have all the fun.

When it was over, she sighed despondently. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," she lamented. "Anyway, it's over now. These clowns were sent by someone they call The Doctor. He apparently wants something from Jinzi, which is why the invasion **** happened. We need to get to Jinzi before it's too late."

Without further time wasted, she shot into the air and headed for the Geofront.

"Jinzi, can you read me?" she spoke through the comm-link.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Assuming that someone opened the entrance to the cave

IC: Dash pushes Zaofan away and kneels next to the Fire Elemental. She looks her over, putting her ear to her in hopes of getting a heartbeat of the sounds of breathing, "Dangit," She swore under her breath.
    An incredibly weak heartbeat. Barely there and fading.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi answers just as Meagan walks into the geofront command room.

“Yeah, I’m here. What’s up?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OOC: for King Pie

Praxat looks at the Namekian and then at Blizzar saying " Like I said we could use my actual home world's guardian Althena who is currently on this planet to get the information we need from him. " " Althena has clairvoyance which I believe can be useful for gather intel!" " for the record I been standing here the entire time."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ochazuke feels it with his connection to the restrained Namekian. A pinprick, then a another, and the Namekian begins to die.

One needle to his neck, one to the heart.

No one seen, no one heard. Just a quick flash of a tiny portal opening and closing.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It seemed someone else decided this creature's fate long before they arrived. A pair of black needles, barely visible to the naked eye, protruded out of its skull and back. The one to the back, which seemed to pierce through the heart, seemed unnecessary unless this creature could survive with something penetrating its brain. Not unheard of, but unlikely.

Parsley took stock of the cave, looking critically for any clue as to the assailant: Latent energy signatures, footprints, smells, anything.
    Just what could have been a phantom flash i of energy before hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Practically throwing herself on him, "Thank the Goddess! Isthar said you were a target, that this attack was a diversion and ... I ..." she stepped back, regaining her composure, "I'm glad you're alright. I think it's pretty much over except for cleanup."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Uh...this supposed to happen?" Sasheem asked, scratching his chin as the Mecha suddenly plummeted back towards the Earth.

"Not good! Not good!" N-Ten panicked.

"Emergency Power isn't turning on either!" X-Bo exclaimed.

Watching the aftermath of Totoma's battle with the Saiyan army, Blizzar responded, "I believe so, Mr. President. And we've managed to capture an enemy general alive. And from our brief interrogation of him, we've received grim news. Outside communications are scrambled..."

Blizzar pauses briefly to use his telekinesis to stop the plummeting Majin-Robo from colliding into the ground below. "In addition to that, a barrier has surrounded the Earth. Departure of the planet has been rendered impossible. It seems the entire invasion was something of a distraction. Their real goal was to entrap everyone on the Earth....and apparently their leader has plans for Jinzi Pantaloon."
    “Joy. Clear the area, Pantaloon’s raising the city in a moment.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada let out a relieved sigh. Whatever was supposed to happen to Jinzi hadn't happened yet. "Good. We just found out from one of the invasion generals that their leader wants something from you. I'm on my way to make sure everything is as it should be."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ochazuke feels it with his connection to the restrained Namekian. A pinprick, then a another, and the Namekian begins to die.

One needle to his neck, one to the heart.

No one seen, no one heard. Just a quick flash of a tiny portal opening and closing.
    OOC: for King Pie

Praxat sees the Namekian dying saying " dammit we can't get any information out of him if he's dead!" "I don't know if Althena's clairvoyance works on dead things!" " **** what the hell is going on?" " Blizzar , Sandra do you two have any ideas?"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It took him much longer than he was proud to admit to finally calm himself. Still, considering he had broken down in front of everyone, there really wasn't much for him to work with now when it came to pride.

"Thank you..."

Coming to grips with himself, he left her embrace while wiping his eyes. It was doubtful that one could vent several years of problems with a few tears, but he did feel reasonably better than before. At the very least, he felt alive again for now. With this clarity of his current situation, he knew he didn't have very long to address his issues. They might have dealt with the invasion, but it was likely they weren't done just yet.

"What should I do?" He asked, his voice still possessing a bit of a croak.
    “First we need to discover what spirit is possessing you and how. Than we can see about removing it, or making sure you have control over it. It is clearly subservient to you as it only took over when you were knocked unconscious. Perhaps your grandmother will know more.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi nods.

“Ok. Yeah, no, I’m fine. Nothing happened here but being rocked by whatever Ishtar did.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

An incredibly weak heartbeat. Barely there and fading.
    Dash yells into the air, "Cya!!"

Cyanna 'hears' Dash's cry through their connection to the spirit of Iris and vanishes. teleporting to the cave, She finds Dash next to fallen Fire Elemental.

Dash looks at her, "Get us to the Lookout, we might still save her."

Cyanna places her hands on both Dash and the invader, and the three disappear in a teleport. Reappearing on the Plaza of the Lookout.

Just what could have been a phantom flash i of energy before hand.
    Parsley narrowed her eyes. Her senses picked up the residual traces of a minute flash of energy, most likely the energy used to end this creature's life. There was nothing to go on than that, so she couldn't even begin to form a hypothesis or postulate a series of events that led to the corpse laying on the ground at their feet. Still, the pieces of this morbid puzzle were out there, floating in the ether. She just needed to look in the right direction.

That started with narrowing down the list of suspects. "Dash, how many other people know this creature is here besides us?" It couldn't have been any normal human. Given how powerful this creature was, the ability to kill her or even maim it was lost to the vast majority of this world's population. "Further, how long ago did you leave it here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash yells into the air, "Cya!!"

Cyanna 'hears' Dash's cry through their connection to the spirit of Iris and vanishes. teleporting to the cave, She finds Dash next to fallen Fire Elemental.

Dash looks at her, "Get us to the Lookout, we might still save her."

Cyanna places her hands on both Dash and the invader, and the three disappear in a teleport. Reappearing on the Plaza of the Lookout.
    The only reply she received was a strange cry. Apparently a clarion call for the hyperactive younger sister of the Chromakai woman, as soon after, she appeared, then whisked herself, Dash, and the fallen fire elemental away to the Lookout.

Parsley remained, blinking idly. "Okay." She sighed and stepped out of the cave. "We can either follow them or returned to the battlefield," she said to Zaofan. "What do you want to do?"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-30-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“First we need to discover what spirit is possessing you and how. Than we can see about removing it, or making sure you have control over it. It is clearly subservient to you as it only took over when you were knocked unconscious. Perhaps your grandmother will know more.”
    From the Plaza, Lady Eva hears a call, Dash's voice, "We need a medic, anyone."