Page 489 of 782 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Cyanna left to rejoin Charco, Dash took a step in closer to Kai, "What now? Ah mean, do we just put her up in a guest room? Or lock her up somewhere? Or turn her over to the Galaxy Police? Ah'd really like a chance to talk to her, ask her some questions. But what if she tries to escape? Or starts fighting?"

Kai looks to Nunlil, who nods and leaves. A moment later she appears with handcuffs. Kai uses them on the Fire elemental.

“Ki binders. Just in case she gets frisky when we question her. Afterwards, the GP can have her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He shakes his head a bit.

“Just....just suspicion. I plan on beating him politically, and I’ve been building a case to do so, but.....it’s hard. He’s......secretive. Dangerous.”
    "Oh, Jinzi..." Meagan suddenly had a feeling, much like a gut punch only from a old memory that had been pushed deep and hidden. "You think he'd use me as a weapon against you? Threaten me, or kidnap me? You do know that, if he tried to harm me, he'd have an intergalactic nightmare on his hands. In addition to being the Guardian of Chroma, I'm also an officially recognized diplomat. My people are making alliances of their own left and right. Including with Vocado."

After a moment's thought, "You know I will support you. But if he's a threat beyond the norm, politics alone won't stop him. Men like him have a way of subsuming the independent thought of weaker, more vulnerable people. Promising them their heart's desires, while leading them down a path of destruction. Men like him will stop at nothing to get what they want. I just don't want it to be you alone against someone like that. No matter who or what he is, he can't touch me, not anymore. So let me help you."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Kai looks to Nunlil, who nods and leaves. A moment later she appears with handcuffs. Kai uses them on the Fire elemental.

“Ki binders. Just in case she gets frisky when we question her. Afterwards, the GP can have her.
    "Ah'll stay with her til she wakes up. Ah kinda feel responsible for her in a strange sorta way."

“Now then, I do believe my people have some interesting tests to run on the.....desceased. Make sure they carried no diseases, viruses, that sort of thing. And of course to exam the cyborg and his tech.”

He smiles as, if you look around, you would realize while you were all focused on Grinthorn several teams of people in hazmat suits had loaded the cyborg’s body and several of the saiyan and goblin bodies up and taken them away.
    Damn it!

He'd kept them talking. Kept the focus on him and away from their surroundings. Was this his true goal all along? To collect the corpses strewn across the city streets right under their noses? It easy honestly hard to say.

He certainly seemed to enjoy the act of telling them he pulled the wool from under their eyes. A little victory lap for the President of Earth. How petty. Either way, there wasn't much they could do now lest they risk a potentially dangerous confrontation.

Interestingly enough, he implied that it would be his people examining the corpses and the tech, not Pantaloon. Interesting, but an I'll tiding. Blizzar considered calling Grinthorn out on that to test his reaction, but he had drank ly had enough of conversing with Grinthorn. He needed time to think. And perhaps...collaborate.

With one last nod to Earth's leader, the Arcosian took off to the skies. Two Weeks to prepare for a World Summit...Blizzar could only hope that it would be enough.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Indeed. Pantaloon would be an excellent president at some point.”
    No reaction of note, Parsley noted. A pity, but perhaps him agreeing with her was what she was looking for.

Or, maybe not.

She really needed to talk to Pantaloon about this 'human' when they spoke again. Which, she realized, would have been for the first time.

“Now then, I do believe my people have some interesting tests to run on the.....desceased. Make sure they carried no diseases, viruses, that sort of thing. And of course to exam the cyborg and his tech.”

He smiles as, if you look around, you would realize while you were all focused on Grinthorn several teams of people in hazmat suits had loaded the cyborg’s body and several of the saiyan and goblin bodies up and taken them away.
    Sarada and Parsley both looked in shock at the people in hazmat suits whisking the dead bodies away. One glance at each other and they both silently agreed that he had more in mind than what he stated.

Check for diseases my ass, Sarada thought bitterly. She cleared her throat and spoke up. "Mr. President, I formally request that those Saiyans be given to me the moment your examinations are done. They were Saiyans, after all, and deserve a burial on Vocado."

While that burial wouldn't take place for another two weeks, just knowing that she wanted them back may dissuade him from doing anything extensive, like taking tissue samples or dissecting them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Thank you, Mr Kai." Cyanna seemed releived.

Dash joins in, "Ah ain't sure why we're so hyped on saving her, but ah glad she's going to survive. Thanks." then turning to Cyanna, ,"you said something about your boyfriend?"

The Chromakai nodded, "he asked me to go with him, to fix a problem he has."

"That what are you hanging around here for? Ah can watch over the Fire Lady, you go on an help your guy."

Sounding excited, "Thanks Dash! I'll keep in touch, I promise. Let Meagan know." with that, Cyanna ran back to Charco.
    Reaching where she last saw him, Cyanna calls out, "Charco, I can go with you now."

OOC: if any one want's to interact with Praxat she's currently sitting next to the door to Althena's room on the lookout.

"Oh, Jinzi..." Meagan suddenly had a feeling, much like a gut punch only from a old memory that had been pushed deep and hidden. "You think he'd use me as a weapon against you? Threaten me, or kidnap me? You do know that, if he tried to harm me, he'd have an intergalactic nightmare on his hands. In addition to being the Guardian of Chroma, I'm also an officially recognized diplomat. My people are making alliances of their own left and right. Including with Vocado."

After a moment's thought, "You know I will support you. But if he's a threat beyond the norm, politics alone won't stop him. Men like him have a way of subsuming the independent thought of weaker, more vulnerable people. Promising them their heart's desires, while leading them down a path of destruction. Men like him will stop at nothing to get what they want. I just don't want it to be you alone against someone like that. No matter who or what he is, he can't touch me, not anymore. So let me help you."
    Qaztoh who is still at the Geofront walks towards Jinzi then stops saying " thank your for save me." " it's because of you I'm not a shish kebab ." " you say that this Grinthorn is Dangerous but I had a meeting with him earlier that was rudely interrupted by that invasion that happen." " I don't know if he's dangerous but he does seem secretive to me from my interaction with him."

" since he's the current leader of Earth I have to do a meeting with him if I want to form a alliance a Toadian Kingdom and Earth Alliance." " well if you become the leader of Earth than that would put me at ease with forming alliance between the Qacriea and Earth." " as this Grinthorn guy makes me unease about forming a alliance with Earth." a device that Qaztoh is wearing around her neck is showing a calm emoji .

Qaztoh then looks at Megan saying " so you're a diplomat for your planet huh." " well I guess that means I need to have a meeting with you one day to talk about forming alliance with your planet Chroma." "if this Grinthorn is dangerous as you say Jinzi than there's no reason for me to form an Toadian Kingdom and Earth Alliance right now." " my people are already in enough jeopardy as it is."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-02-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Some distance away Ochazuke landed, bearing the considerably bulk of the unconscious Namekian over his broad shoulders. The softness of his landing was pointed by the sheet of dust and debris that shook itself from his person, leaving a trail behind him as he stepped toward the palatial chambers.

"Where is the Guardian Evangeline," he said, "If we are going to keep this one alive we need to act now."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Some distance away Ochazuke landed, bearing the considerably bulk of the unconscious Namekian over his broad shoulders. The softness of his landing was pointed by the sheet of dust and debris that shook itself from his person, leaving a trail behind him as he stepped toward the palatial chambers.

"Where is the Guardian Evangeline," he said, "If we are going to keep this one alive we need to act now."
    "Another one?" Dash, looking over at Ochazuke, "Ah'll go find her." She then took a step back and moved quickly in search of the Guardian.

"Another one?" Dash, looking over at Ochazuke, "Ah'll go find her." She then took a step back and moved quickly in search of the Guardian.
    Reaching where she last saw him, Cyanna calls out, "Charco, I can go with you now."
    "Cya, Charco, where's Lady Eva? We need her out front." Dash called out as soon as she saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Having instructed Seri to look after Rutaba and Pinach--in part to help her make friends without outside interferences--Neva had lazily followed the battle between Totoma and that... feral Saiyaness. In spite of that half-saiyans silliness, he'd proven to be far more skilled a fighter than she'd given him credit for. Or, perhaps he had simply improved since she'd seen him last.

Either one was likely, considering the circumstances.

After the battle had concluded, she'd begun making her way back to Seri and the others when she witnessed the Earthling... Ochazuke, she recall, flying overhead, hefting the unconscious body of that Namekian general over his shoulder. How... odd. Last she'd seen, the Namekian had been conscious.

Curious, she took to the air, trailing the Earthling. No doubt he was aware she was doing so, as she made no efforts to hide her presence. Fairly certain was she that he likely would have seen through any efforts to mask said presence anyway.

It was to no surprise that he made his way to the lookout. She surmised that he was searching for the Lady Guardian. The Namekian was alive, but his ki signature was worryingly weak... ahh, he wished to make use of the Guardian's healing capabilities. In that case, she... might be able to lend her assistance.

She landed gingerly behind Ochazuke just in time to hear her suspicions confirmed. "If you will allow me, I can offer my assistance in keeping this one alive."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

“That’s fine. You don’t have to do it now, either. Only when you are ready.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He nodded, watching Cyanna leave. Still feeling awkward about the condition he was in when he had left the others, he chose to remain there and wait. Once the girl was gone, Charco turned back and looked to Eva, "To be honest, I'm a still bit scared. Going back home might not give me the answers I need... but... as long as I have those who still care for me, like Cyanna and you... I think I might find a way."
    "Cya, Charco, where's Lady Eva? We need her out front." Dash called out as soon as she saw them.
    And like that, Cyanna had returned and with her came the reminder that the world waited for no one, even for those like he would wished it could stop for even just a moment.

"Looks like you're needed." He said to Eva, uncertain of what the current situation was.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: if any one want's to interact with Praxat she's currently sitting next to the door to Althena's room on the lookout.

Qaztoh who is still at the Geofront walks towards Jinzi then stops saying " thank your for save me." " it's because of you I'm not a shish kebab ." " you say that this Grinthorn is Dangerous but I had a meeting with him earlier that was rudely interrupted by that invasion that happen." " I don't know if he's dangerous but he does seem secretive to me from my interaction with him."

" since he's the current leader of Earth I have to do a meeting with him if I want to form a alliance a Toadian Kingdom and Earth Alliance." " well if you become the leader of Earth than that would put me at ease with forming alliance between the Qacriea and Earth." " as this Grinthorn guy makes me unease about forming a alliance with Earth." a device that Qaztoh is wearing around her neck is showing a calm emoji .

Qaztoh then looks at Megan saying " so you're a diplomat for your planet huh." " well I guess that means I need to have a meeting with you one day to talk about forming alliance with your planet Chroma." "if this Grinthorn is dangerous as you say Jinzi than there's no reason for me to form an Toadian Kingdom and Earth Alliance right now." " my people are already in enough jeopardy as it is."

Qaztoh looks Megan and says " if I'm going to become a great queen I need to let people in not push them away." " so I would love to form Toadian Kingdom alliance with your planet Chroma one day!" " I want to make alliance with Earth but I don't like how secretive this world's leader Grinthorn ." " how do I know if he won't try to subject Qacriea for himself."

" as the Future Toadian Queen it's my sworn duty to make sure that my people safe and protected." " so because of this I have doubts making alliance with some one I don't know I can trust." " I don't want to make alliances with anyone who would be a danger to my people or Qacriea!" " Grinthorn's secretiveness makes it hard for me to trust the guy!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-02-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh looks Megan and says " if I'm going to be come a great queen I need to let people in not push them away." " so I would love to form Toadian Kingdom alliance with your planet Chroma one day!"
    Turning to her, Meagan nodded, "Yes, of course. Chroma should be allied with your people. But, for the sake of your people, as soon as you can I'd suggest leaving Earth and returning to your home world. Earth is getting too dangerous right now. For your sake, and for their sake, you should try to return to them as soon as you possible."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-02-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Having instructed Seri to look after Rutaba and Pinach--in part to help her make friends without outside interferences--Neva had lazily followed the battle between Totoma and that... feral Saiyaness. In spite of that half-saiyans silliness, he'd proven to be far more skilled a fighter than she'd given him credit for. Or, perhaps he had simply improved since she'd seen him last.

Either one was likely, considering the circumstances.

After the battle had concluded, she'd begun making her way back to Seri and the others when she witnessed the Earthling... Ochazuke, she recall, flying overhead, hefting the unconscious body of that Namekian general over his shoulder. How... odd. Last she'd seen, the Namekian had been conscious.

Curious, she took to the air, trailing the Earthling. No doubt he was aware she was doing so, as she made no efforts to hide her presence. Fairly certain was she that he likely would have seen through any efforts to mask said presence anyway.

It was to no surprise that he made his way to the lookout. She surmised that he was searching for the Lady Guardian. The Namekian was alive, but his ki signature was worryingly weak... ahh, he wished to make use of the Guardian's healing capabilities. In that case, she... might be able to lend her assistance.

She landed gingerly behind Ochazuke just in time to hear her suspicions confirmed. "If you will allow me, I can offer my assistance in keeping this one alive."
    Ochazuke turned his head toward Nevanlinna, a swollen eye losing none of its hardened glare beneath blackened blood - the issue from the wound struck by the Bronze Knight, her Luop.

A short grunt left him as he rolled the body over his shoulders; two of Chuan's needles caught the light where their minute efforts pressed deeply into the meridians of the Namekian's malleable body.

"Again, war has fallen upon this world, declared from some unknown party seeking to make quarrel out of a figment," he said. "For those of us seeking answers, this one was willing to parlay until someone saw fit to silence him."

"Promises were made, and I will not have this one escape his debt. If you can, see it done."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    And like that, Cyanna had returned and with her came the reminder that the world waited for no one, even for those like he would wished it could stop for even just a moment.

"Looks like you're needed." He said to Eva, uncertain of what the current situation was.
    Winding down the familiar tiled paths of the Lookout's tiled deck, Ochazuke glanced toward Charco on his way to Eva. His lips parted, exposing gritted teeth for a moment, and he turned his head back with a short, frustrated shake as he continued his paces.