Page 490 of 782 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke turned his head toward Nevanlinna, a swollen eye losing none of its hardened glare beneath blackened blood - the issue from the wound struck by the Bronze Knight, her Luop.

A short grunt left him as he rolled the body over his shoulders; two of Chuan's needles caught the light where their minute efforts pressed deeply into the meridians of the Namekian's malleable body.

"Again, war has fallen upon this world, declared from some unknown party seeking to make quarrel out of a figment," he said. "For those of us seeking answers, this one was willing to parlay until someone saw fit to silence him."

"Promises were made, and I will not have this one escape his debt. If you can, see it done."

Winding down the familiar tiled paths of the Lookout's tiled deck, Ochazuke glanced toward Charco on his way to Eva. His lips parted, exposing gritted teeth for a moment, and he turned his head back with a short, frustrated shake as he continued his paces.
    Without a word, Nevanlinna got to work, creating a clone of herself, then sitting herself and said clone down opposite each other, with the Namekian between them. Reaching out her hands, she began channeling Vaikuntha's energies through both herself and the clone. This time it was more... regulated, and would tire her out less. She was not an experienced healer, so it was best to simply stabilize the Namekian's condition until the guardian arrived.

In the meantime... she thought. Ochazuke had mentioned that war beset this world again, and that was... quite true. This world, for reasons unknown, seemed to attract an inordinate amount of attention. The question was... why? Yes, this world's defenders were notably powerful compared to the norm, and there were those dragonballs, but... neither fact was particularly well-known off-planet.

Curious.

Well, it was her home away from home, so she would do her part to defend it, come what may.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Ochazuke turned his head toward Nevanlinna, a swollen eye losing none of its hardened glare beneath blackened blood - the issue from the wound struck by the Bronze Knight, her Luop.

A short grunt left him as he rolled the body over his shoulders; two of Chuan's needles caught the light where their minute efforts pressed deeply into the meridians of the Namekian's malleable body.

"Again, war has fallen upon this world, declared from some unknown party seeking to make quarrel out of a figment," he said. "For those of us seeking answers, this one was willing to parlay until someone saw fit to silence him."

"Promises were made, and I will not have this one escape his debt. If you can, see it done."

Winding down the familiar tiled paths of the Lookout's tiled deck, Ochazuke glanced toward Charco on his way to Eva. His lips parted, exposing gritted teeth for a moment, and he turned his head back with a short, frustrated shake as he continued his paces.
    Blizzar eventually arrived on the Lookout, an intense scowl forming on his armored brow. The Arcosian approached Ochazuke, glancing down at the Namekian as he stepped forward. "Grinthorn knows he's hear. Gods know what else he knows, but he attempted to take the Namekian into his custody, wanting to interrogate him personally. He's been talked out of it...for now. The topic will likely come up again at the Summit..." Blizzar sighed, more winded and worn out from his conversation with Earth's leader than he had been after facing the demon lord.

"He spoke to the rest of us for quite some time, you know. A ploy, as it were. While we foolishly gave him our attention, his people began to gather the corpses of our fallen foes from the battlefield. The Saiyans have yet to return..." Blizzar noticed. "Perhaps they're attempting to negotiate further. I cannot say for sure."

Dash and Cyanna shared a look that silently said, 'what was that all about?'

Cyanna then motioned to Charco, "Let's follow Eva and see what's going on."

Dash had already begun heading out to the Plaza where Kai was tending to the Fire Elemental.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to her, Meagan nodded, "Yes, of course. Chroma should be allied with your people. But, for the sake of your people, as soon as you can I'd suggest leaving Earth and returning to your home world. Earth is getting too dangerous right now. For your sake, and for their sake, you should try to return to them as soon as you possible."
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " Praxat's family the Toadian Royal servants were the ones who sent me away form Qacriea in the first place." "they told me in note I read that I should not come back until I had expended my horizon and I plain on keep that promise." right I would be of any help to my people if I went back . " "I'm going to need strong alliances if I'm ever going to regain control of my Kingdom from Killrog."

"if I return to my home planet now and try to go against Killrog he would just kill me without breaking a sweat." " I am like gnat to him!" " I can't face him not with out powerful allies like the Saiyans, and the warriors of Earth!" "when I go back to my home planet it will be with army!"

meanwhile on Qacriea Killrog is torturing and kill off a bunch of Toadians who failed to finished their work saying " you Toadians are such pathetic creatures and your future queen has abandoned you." " you all cling to hope that she will one day return." " however it doesn't matter if she returns." " she's too weak and powerless to stop me!"

" she is nothing but dirt to me!" " I cold crush Qaztoh as easy as one snuffs out a fire!" " do you pathetic creatures honestly believe she has any hope of overthrowing me?" " don't make me laugh!" " it doesn't even matter if she has army with her I will still crush her!"

" so you pathetic creatures can cling to hope that you all will be free from my clutches, but it will never happen!" " of course I'm not satisfied with just having this planet under my control I want other planets under my control as well." " even that planet I sent that Toadian Praxat to Earth!" " my goal is to expend my empire across the cosmos so that no one can stand against my might!"

back on earth at the Lookout in her room Althena is having a vision saying " this is bad more Toadians have die at the hands of that awful Replita Killrog, but I can also feel that his power is way higher than my own." " it particularly dwarves mine!" " right if I were to guess I say that he's more powerful than Praxat by a wide margin." " as he seems to have gotten only more powerful."

" also the power I can feel coming from him in my vison felt like it didn't belong to him like he stole it somehow." " it felt like he was stealing the very life essence of those Toadians he killed and use it to add to his own power , but how could such a thing be possible?" " once more a Replita shouldn't be able to do such a thing!" " however this one seems different from the rest."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-02-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Without a word, Nevanlinna got to work, creating a clone of herself, then sitting herself and said clone down opposite each other, with the Namekian between them. Reaching out her hands, she began channeling Vaikuntha's energies through both herself and the clone. This time it was more... regulated, and would tire her out less. She was not an experienced healer, so it was best to simply stabilize the Namekian's condition until the guardian arrived.

In the meantime... she thought. Ochazuke had mentioned that war beset this world again, and that was... quite true. This world, for reasons unknown, seemed to attract an inordinate amount of attention. The question was... why? Yes, this world's defenders were notably powerful compared to the norm, and there were those dragonballs, but... neither fact was particularly well-known off-planet.

Curious.

Well, it was her home away from home, so she would do her part to defend it, come what may.
    Blizzar turned to take a glance at the Threshling Royal that had grown into a powerful ally of the M-Fighters, if not one of them in her own right. Her people were something of a recent revaluation to the larger intergalactic community as a whole. Their reputation was...not the most positive, though there were still many things not known about them. At least to Blizzar.

He had sought her out when he'd first landed on Earth, but she wasn't present at the time. He hadn't gotten any other real opportunity to speak with her until now. But given recent events...there were far more immediate matters on his mind at the moment. Still...there was something he was curious about.

"Nevanlinna, isn't it?" Blizzar asked. "Lieutenant Blizzar of the Galaxy Police. Where's your Knight?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " Praxat's family the Toadian Royal servants were the ones who sent me away form Qacriea in the first place." "they told me in note I read that I should not come back until I had expended my horizon and I plain on keep that promise." right I would be of any help to my people if I went back . " "I'm going to need strong alliances if I'm ever going to regain control of my Kingdom from Killrog."

"if I return to my home planet now and try to go against Killrog he would just kill me without breaking a sweat." " I am like gnat to him!" " I can't face him not with out powerful allies like the Saiyans, and the warriors of Earth!" "when I go back to my home planet it will be with army!"

meanwhile on Qacriea Killrog is torturing and kill off a bunch of Toadians who failed to finished their work saying " you Toadians are such pathetic creatures and your future queen has abandoned you." " you all cling to hope that she will one day return." " however it doesn't matter if she returns." " she's too weak and powerless to stop me!"

" she is nothing but dirt to me!" " I cold crush Qaztoh as easy as one snuffs out a fire!" " do you pathetic creatures honestly believe she has any hope of overthrowing me?" " don't make me laugh!" " it doesn't even matter if she has army with her I will still crush her!"

" so you pathetic creatures can cling to hope that you all will be free from my clutches, but it will never happen!" " of course I'm not satisfied with just having this planet under my control I want other planets under my control as well." " even that planet I sent that Toadian Praxat to Earth!" " my goal is to expend my empire across the cosmos so that no one can stand against my might!"

back on earth at the Lookout in her room Althena is having a vision saying " this is bad more Toadians have die at the hands of that awful Replita Killrog, but I can also feel that his power is way higher than my own." " it particularly dwarves mine!" " right if I were to guess I say that he's more powerful than Praxat by a wide margin." " as he seems to have gotten only more powerful."
    "What you and your people need is a good, healthy does of fighting spirit. if you are going to stay on Earth, then you had better become stronger. As long as you are weak and wait for others to fight your battles for you, you will never achieve true freedom. Stay close to Praxat, she should be your teacher. Let her train you to become stronger. It will also give you a healthy sense of humility for you to give her the respect she deserves as a warrior."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley realized that there wasn't much else left for her to do, and the longer she remained in Grinthorn's presence, the more disturbed she felt. With a respectful bow of the head in his direction, she floated into the air. "A pleasure, President Grinthorn. Until we meet again." Which will hopefully be later rather than sooner.

With that, she vanished into the sky, a white trail of energy left in her wake.

It was uncanny how much he knew of them without having ever met them. The fact that he knew her name and her station in life before she even had the chance to introduce herself was only the tip of the iceberg, she was sure. Parsley didn't know what he true self was, but he wasn't human. That much she did know.

She remembered how rehearsed his movements were, how it appeared that he was trying too hard to appear normal. If she were bolder - or perhaps stupider - she would have called him out on it right then and there. While he would have played it off, without a doubt, it would have placed her on his hit-list. If he did indeed have one. Regardless, that was something she didn't want him to know that she was aware of until she and the others had more evidence necessary to avoid the mountain of negative consequences killing him would surely bring.

And he's confident an alliance will be made between Earth and Vocado. Sarada needs to be very careful around him, if she doesn't already know that. Given her body language around him, she did. Good. That would lead her to be more wary and less liable to simply jump to agree with the first terms he presents her.

Assuming she hadn't done so already.

Parsley touched down on the Lookout shortly after leaving Capital City and found it abuzz with activity. A pair of Nevanlinna's (?) were healing the Namekian, with Ochazuke keeping a close watch. The apprentice guardian, Ronin, was healing the fire elemental, keeping her flame alight until she was ready to rise to her feet again. The Chromakai Guardian's sister was standing nearby with Dash and a naked boy.

Hm.

"Do you realize you're naked?" she asked him. "Rather bold for a human, I've noticed."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"What you and your people need is a good, healthy does of fighting spirit. if you are going to stay on Earth, then you had better become stronger. As long as you are weak and wait for others to fight your battles for you, you will never achieve true freedom. Stay close to Praxat, she should be your teacher. Let her train you to become stronger. It will also give you a healthy sense of humility for you to give her the respect she deserves as a warrior."

Qaztoh replies to this saying " I have a teacher I'm training under my ancestor Althena who is my planet's current true Guardian." "as for why she hasn't return to my home planet yet well she's still doing Guardian training here on this planet." " my ancestor who was thaw out from crystal she was frozen in 2,000 years ago by a wicked being." " is the only living master of a combat style that my people have long since abolished 1,000 years ago it's called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam!"

" it was fighting style that was created by Praxat's ancestor Vivian Luue 500,000 years ago , and both me and Praxat are learning from my ancestor Althena ." " I even witness a sparring match were my ancestor won against Praxat." " I will continue to train under her to get stronger."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-02-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Curious.

After Ochazuke laid the fallen wizard down and let Nevanlinna set to work, a silent moment passed there between them. Set between the Princess' mirror-image on either end, between the ash and wounds on his upper body there was a heaviness in the air as the two of them awaited the Guardian's arrival to the chamber. Though united in purpose, he found himself standing apart.

Once more did a proclamation come from the sky above, speaking of honour while laying claim to a world under the pretext of a higher purpose. Yet never was it a purpose to serve any higher calling, to the pursuit of greater reason or compassion, only acts of supplication to bring the Earth to heel. He exhaled slowly. Against his racing mind, the fatigue that had crept into his bones stretched the lingering pain from Luop's invocation earlier, and the scar upon his heart burned raw.

Yet in the midst of this Threshling plot, the morning's invader had indeed bound himself to his word. For all the harrowing acts of violence and the fanatic's prayer that drove the youth, he had let them make his choice for him: victory or exile.

The slavish devotion had allowed the Knight to find his answer. Yet even as Nevanlinna worked silently to preserve this Namekian, this third party of invaders, the spirit of their last exchange a year ago still remained about them.

"Why did you come back," he asked. "Are you here of your own will, or were you otherwise compelled to return to Earth?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar eventually arrived on the Lookout, an intense scowl forming on his armored brow. The Arcosian approached Ochazuke, glancing down at the Namekian as he stepped forward. "Grinthorn knows he's hear. Gods know what else he knows, but he attempted to take the Namekian into his custody, wanting to interrogate him personally. He's been talked out of it...for now. The topic will likely come up again at the Summit..." Blizzar sighed, more winded and worn out from his conversation with Earth's leader than he had been after facing the demon lord.

"He spoke to the rest of us for quite some time, you know. A ploy, as it were. While we foolishly gave him our attention, his people began to gather the corpses of our fallen foes from the battlefield. The Saiyans have yet to return..." Blizzar noticed. "Perhaps they're attempting to negotiate further. I cannot say for sure."
    If memory of the Threshlings was bitter to Ochazuke, the Arcosians were about even in his view. Yet the GP Lieutenant had a different bearing from the few he had the displeasure of knowing, and his deeds today spoke to a different tune.

Funny how dangerous times render men honest.

Still, Blizzar's recollection of what happened below was an occasion for some alarm.

"Why wouldn't he? He is, after all the world's enemy as much as he is ours," he said. "What troubles me, however, is just how he knew he would be able to have words at all under the circumstances."

Chuan's needles held fast the thread of the Wizard's life, and the tether for Nevanlinna to support him. Two esoteric pinpricks, countered by a mysterious Heterodoxy style on the cusp of existence.

"I understand that he is not the only one to be salvaged. There is another, and Ishtar spoke of a Doctor," he replied.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar turned to take a glance at the Threshling Royal that had grown into a powerful ally of the M-Fighters, if not one of them in her own right. Her people were something of a recent revaluation to the larger intergalactic community as a whole. Their reputation was...not the most positive, though there were still many things not known about them. At least to Blizzar.

He had sought her out when he'd first landed on Earth, but she wasn't present at the time. He hadn't gotten any other real opportunity to speak with her until now. But given recent events...there were far more immediate matters on his mind at the moment. Still...there was something he was curious about.

"Nevanlinna, isn't it?" Blizzar asked. "Lieutenant Blizzar of the Galaxy Police. Where's your Knight?"
    One of the Nevanlinnas--the real one--turned an eye to the... frost demon or whatever they called themselves. He wanted to know where Luop was? Given his profession, she figured he would want to question him, which was... reasonable, she supposed. Still, Luop was likely still resting, exhausted as he was.

"Resting in a secure location," said the princess. "Sir Luop was most exhausted after that battle--quite understandable--and needed to recover. It has been quite some time, and once I have finished with this Namekian, I shall go and check up on him."

Nevanlinna was silent for a moment. "So, I wonder... how did one of your people end up with the Galaxy Police? In my experience, your kind tend to be... loners, for the most part."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " I have a teacher I'm training under my ancestor Althena who is my planet's current true Guardian." "as for why she hasn't return to my home planet yet well she's still doing Guardian training here on this planet." " my ancestor who was thaw out from crystal she was frozen in 2,000 years ago by a wicked being." " is the only living master of a combat style that my people have long since abolished 1,000 years ago it's called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam!"

" it was fighting style that was created by Praxat's ancestor Vivian Luue 500,000 years ago , and both me and Praxat are learning from my ancestor Althena ." " I even witness a sparring match were my ancestor won against Praxat." " I will continue to train under her to get stronger."

"Good, keep up the training. Once you are strong enough, then you can go back home and teach the rest of your people how to fight."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-02-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley realized that there wasn't much else left for her to do, and the longer she remained in Grinthorn's presence, the more disturbed she felt. With a respectful bow of the head in his direction, she floated into the air. "A pleasure, President Grinthorn. Until we meet again." Which will hopefully be later rather than sooner.

With that, she vanished into the sky, a white trail of energy left in her wake.

It was uncanny how much he knew of them without having ever met them. The fact that he knew her name and her station in life before she even had the chance to introduce herself was only the tip of the iceberg, she was sure. Parsley didn't know what he true self was, but he wasn't human. That much she did know.

She remembered how rehearsed his movements were, how it appeared that he was trying too hard to appear normal. If she were bolder - or perhaps stupider - she would have called him out on it right then and there. While he would have played it off, without a doubt, it would have placed her on his hit-list. If he did indeed have one. Regardless, that was something she didn't want him to know that she was aware of until she and the others had more evidence necessary to avoid the mountain of negative consequences killing him would surely bring.

And he's confident an alliance will be made between Earth and Vocado. Sarada needs to be very careful around him, if she doesn't already know that. Given her body language around him, she did. Good. That would lead her to be more wary and less liable to simply jump to agree with the first terms he presents her.

Assuming she hadn't done so already.

Parsley touched down on the Lookout shortly after leaving Capital City and found it abuzz with activity. A pair of Nevanlinna's (?) were healing the Namekian, with Ochazuke keeping a close watch. The apprentice guardian, Ronin, was healing the fire elemental, keeping her flame alight until she was ready to rise to her feet again. The Chromakai Guardian's sister was standing nearby with Dash and a naked boy.

Hm.

"Do you realize you're naked?" she asked him. "Rather bold for a human, I've noticed."
    Dash spoke up, "Don't go'an tease him like that. None of us have had time to clean up after the battle." She then looked at Charco, and shrugged, "Maybe you'd be more comfortable in a change of clothes?"

OOC: Tami you might want to edit you post because I dial my post back a little and edit the Killrog stuff out.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Dash spoke up, "Don't go'an tease him like that. None of us have had time to clean up after the battle." She then looked at Charco, and shrugged, "Maybe you'd be more comfortable in a change of clothes?"
    "Who was teasing?" Parsley shrugged. "I've noticed you humans tend to, for some reason, feel embarrassed if you're caught in public with no clothes on. I was just making sure he was aware."

Interesting. That boy's energy feels like that creature's from before. Only more... pure. Not as corrupted and foul, at least.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After Ochazuke laid the fallen wizard down and let Nevanlinna set to work, a silent moment passed there between them. Set between the Princess' mirror-image on either end, between the ash and wounds on his upper body there was a heaviness in the air as the two of them awaited the Guardian's arrival to the chamber. Though united in purpose, he found himself standing apart.

Once more did a proclamation come from the sky above, speaking of honour while laying claim to a world under the pretext of a higher purpose. Yet never was it a purpose to serve any higher calling, to the pursuit of greater reason or compassion, only acts of supplication to bring the Earth to heel. He exhaled slowly. Against his racing mind, the fatigue that had crept into his bones stretched the lingering pain from Luop's invocation earlier, and the scar upon his heart burned raw.

Yet in the midst of this Threshling plot, the morning's invader had indeed bound himself to his word. For all the harrowing acts of violence and the fanatic's prayer that drove the youth, he had let them make his choice for him: victory or exile.

The slavish devotion had allowed the Knight to find his answer. Yet even as Nevanlinna worked silently to preserve this Namekian, this third party of invaders, the spirit of their last exchange a year ago still remained about them.

"Why did you come back," he asked. "Are you here of your own will, or were you otherwise compelled to return to Earth?"

If memory of the Threshlings was bitter to Ochazuke, the Arcosians were about even in his view. Yet the GP Lieutenant had a different bearing from the few he had the displeasure of knowing, and his deeds today spoke to a different tune.

Funny how dangerous times render men honest.

Still, Blizzar's recollection of what happened below was an occasion for some alarm.

"Why wouldn't he? He is, after all the world's enemy as much as he is ours," he said. "What troubles me, however, is just how he knew he would be able to have words at all under the circumstances."

Chuan's needles held fast the thread of the Wizard's life, and the tether for Nevanlinna to support him. Two esoteric pinpricks, countered by a mysterious Heterodoxy style on the cusp of existence.

"I understand that he is not the only one to be salvaged. There is another, and Ishtar spoke of a Doctor," he replied.
    "I was exiled," stated Nevanlinna. "To elaborate, I was exiled due to the machinations of one of my brothers, a man whose faith in Auroc, like most of the nobility, verged well into fanaticism. My mother regrets doing so, but... ultimately, I believe she did it for my own safety, as one such as I, lacking in faith as I was and am, would have been in great danger had I stayed on my homeworld."

She paused to readjusted the output of her healing. "There is a... cold war raging on my homeworld, with Auroc's fanatics on one side, and my Mother and her allies on the other. Sir Luop's loyalty is to my mother, of course, and he was given orders to protect me, should he encounter me. I... believe that his invasion was a ruse meant to test your worth as allies to my mother."

"As for why I chose this planet to reside on during my exile... it has a pleasant, varied climate, good food, and the people are... tolerable," she said. "And, in truth... I had nowhere else to go where I knew anyone in more than passing."