Page 491 of 782 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: Tami you might want to edit you post because I dial my post back a little and edit the Killrog stuff out.
    OOC: I did already.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    If memory of the Threshlings was bitter to Ochazuke, the Arcosians were about even in his view. Yet the GP Lieutenant had a different bearing from the few he had the displeasure of knowing, and his deeds today spoke to a different tune.

Funny how dangerous times render men honest.

Still, Blizzar's recollection of what happened below was an occasion for some alarm.

"Why wouldn't he? He is, after all the world's enemy as much as he is ours," he said. "What troubles me, however, is just how he knew he would be able to have words at all under the circumstances."
    "It wouldn't surprise me at all if he were bloody omnipotent," Blizzar responded with a bitter chuckle. "He knew secrets, names, relationships, and intents of people he's barely met or spoken too. He's more than an enemy to your planet, he's an infection. One that will quickly spread it's influence throughout the universe if not cured.

Chuan's needles held fast the thread of the Wizard's life, and the tether for Nevanlinna to support him. Two esoteric pinpricks, countered by a mysterious Heterodoxy style on the cusp of existence.

"I understand that he is not the only one to be salvaged. There is another, and Ishtar spoke of a Doctor," he replied.
    "Ah, yes, I'd nearly forgotten," Blizzar sighed tiredly. "The supposed mastermind behind this invasion. He said something to her of confronting her in multiple timelines? Or something to that effect. Honestly, the evils that plague your planet have escalated to something far far beyond my meager paygrade," the Arcosian pinched the bridge of his nose. "Far too much is happening far too fast. I'd lobby for an impromptu meeting of sorts...once the rest of your compatriots arrive."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Who was teasing?" Parsley shrugged. "I've noticed you humans tend to, for some reason, feel embarrassed if you're caught in public with no clothes on. I was just making sure he was aware."

Interesting. That boy's energy feels like that creature's from before. Only more... pure. Not as corrupted and foul, at least.
    "Speaking of which, don't you Sayians usually have, you know, tails?" Dash, turning her head slightly to get a better look at Parsley's backside.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Good, keep up the training. Once you are strong enough, then you can go back home and teach the rest of your people how to fight."
    Qaztoh replies to this saying as her skin turns a bright green in color " thanks." " when I came here I guess I was kind of a spoiled brat." " look back I was rude , inconsiderate to others full of my self, and a drug addicted." " I have Praxat , Jinzi , Kai and Sarada to thank for turn me around."

" Sarada speech to me back then give me the courage I need to take responsibility as the Queen of my people and not run away from it." " Praxat kept me grounded , and Kai cure me of my drug addiction. " " finally Jinzi give me a job where I could show off my inventions to others." " I have to say I do enjoy working under him."

Qaztoh then looks at Jinzi saying " Jinzi if you do becomes this planet's leader one day then I will gladly form a Qacriea and Earth with you !" " oh I almost forgot about Galaxy Police Officer Blizzar " "I guess I have to thank him for keep his superiors off my back and keep me from being lock up behind bars." " I'm glad for that I really didn't want to have to be lock behind bars just because I was once associated with a band of space pirates even if they are good people."

" who I hope are alright without me." " yeah I sure they're doing just fine." " I been donating 1,000 Zenny a month to this Galactic Patrol Reconstruction Fund using a card Blizzar gave to me. " "the device that Qaztoh is wearing around her neck would show the typical cheerful smiley face emoji with Qaztoh saying " I guess you two haven't notice but right now I'm wearing a device that help's me emote better, and I plan to give such devices to all my people so that they can better emote with other races."

back on the Lookout inside her Room Althena is thinking to herself ( hmm I better not inform Praxat or Qaztoh about the current crisis on Qacriea . especially Praxat she already has enough on her plate dealing with this crisis on earth. yeah it's best I keep this to myself for now. I don't want to stress them out.)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-02-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    One of the Nevanlinnas--the real one--turned an eye to the... frost demon or whatever they called themselves. He wanted to know where Luop was? Given his profession, she figured he would want to question him, which was... reasonable, she supposed. Still, Luop was likely still resting, exhausted as he was.

"Resting in a secure location," said the princess. "Sir Luop was most exhausted after that battle--quite understandable--and needed to recover. It has been quite some time, and once I have finished with this Namekian, I shall go and check up on him."

Nevanlinna was silent for a moment. "So, I wonder... how did one of your people end up with the Galaxy Police? In my experience, your kind tend to be... loners, for the most part."
    Blizzar nodded as she offered to check up on the Threshling invader, this Sir Luop. As he inderstood it, after his viscous defeat by the defenders of Earth, he had become something of an ally? Bizzare were the individuals bound by such things as honour. Nevertheless, Blizzar was thankful. An still malevolent Threshling warrior was the last thing needed now. As for her inquiry...

"Ah, I...grew up in quite a different environment than most of my kin," Blizzar answered truthfully. "I was not born into a family with the requisite monetary backing to afford a life of pirating and slaving that most Arcosians seem to fall into," he shrugged. "As a child I tended to steal from those that did," he added with a small smile.

"Anyway to make very long story short, I eventually realized I was very natural inclination towards a life of pugilism, became a boxer and when I eventually retired and wanted to do something with my life...I joined the Galaxy Police," the lieutenant concluded. "And I've lived a life dispensing justice throughout the universe ever since."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Speaking of which, don't you Sayians usually have, you know, tails?" Dash, turning her head slightly to get a better look at Parsley's backside.
    The question took Parsley completely by surprise, and it was very evident. Wide-eyed, she stared at Dash like a deer in headlights. "I..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes grew cloudy, unfocused. As if her attention was suddenly elsewhere.

Appel stalked toward her like a predator, a hungry glint in her eye as she bent down. The feeble kicks at her feet did nothing as she grabbed hold of the Saiyan's tail and plunged the needle into it, then pushed down on the syringe.
    Haunting memories bubbled up from her repressed subconscious. Memories of what that monster did to her those few weeks she was trapped in that damned room. A shot of pain flared where her tail used to be. "I...I..."

More time passed. Instead of talking, Parsley passed it by writhing in pain. An intense tingling sensation shot through her tail into the base of her spine, causing her immense discomfort. It felt like whatever she was injected with was eating away at her tail. The more time passed, the less she could feel it.

This was confirmed when Appel appeared and smirked. “So, that serum worked. That little tail of yours is all gone.”
    The pain, the horrifying pain she felt those days were the worst she had felt up to that point. Never in her life had she known such agony. All the torment she forced on herself after her humiliating loss in the Tournament of Destiny was petty and small in comparison. Not once had she considered, during the brief moments when her mind was clear, that her tail had been withering away. Not until Appel mentioned it. How long it took, she didn't know, but...

She squeezed her eyes shut. In the darkness, a face appeared. Appel's sinister sneer haunted Parsley even now. She could hear her voice, taunting her, stretching out her agony and suffering as long as possible while enjoying every moment of it.

"Guess that proves how much she cares about you."
    Parsley's body shook with intense trembles and quakes for a few moments before she snapped her eyes open. Dash, Charco, and Cyanna were still standing there, bearing witness to Parsley's struggles to keep herself together.

"It's gone," she answered tersely before turning and walking away. I'm okay. I'm safe here.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The question took Parsley completely by surprise, and it was very evident. Wide-eyed, she stared at Dash like a deer in headlights. "I..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes grew cloudy, unfocused. As if her attention was suddenly elsewhere.

Haunting memories bubbled up from her repressed subconscious. Memories of what that monster did to her those few weeks she was trapped in that damned room. A shot of pain flared where her tail used to be. "I...I..."

The pain, the horrifying pain she felt those days were the worst she had felt up to that point. Never in her life had she known such agony. All the torment she forced on herself after her humiliating loss in the Tournament of Destiny was petty and small in comparison. Not once had she considered, during the brief moments when her mind was clear, that her tail had been withering away. Not until Appel mentioned it. How long it took, she didn't know, but...

She squeezed her eyes shut. In the darkness, a face appeared. Appel's sinister sneer haunted Parsley even now. She could hear her voice, taunting her, stretching out her agony and suffering as long as possible while enjoying every moment of it.

Parsley's body shook with intense trembles and quakes for a few moments before she snapped her eyes open. Dash, Charco, and Cyanna were still standing there, bearing witness to Parsley's struggles to keep herself together.

"It's gone," she answered tersely before turning and walking away. I'm okay. I'm safe here.
    A frown, an almost pained expression, followed by the look of someone who caught a glimpse of something she shouldn't have, "Ah'm sorry. Ah shouldn't have said anything."

Cyanna, standing next to her, also had the same physical reaction, but tried to shake it off, change the subject, "Anyone know why Earth was invaded? This planet is like an invasion magnet."

Althena finally steps out of her room and looks at Praxat saying " so what is it that you want me for ?" Praxat replies to this saying " I need you to use your clairvoyance to look into the memories of a Namekian ." " he was one of the beings who invade this planet." Althena replies to this saying " I see than take me to him."

Praxat then shows up where Dash, Charco, , Cyanna and Parsley are . next to Praxat is a massive platinum color Toadian with gold spots and silver eyes standing 7'6" and weigh what has to be 325 pounds of mostly muscle. the Toadian is wearing royal outfit that looks rather primitive that shows off her muscular physique. Praxat then says " this Toadian behind me is ancient Toadian name Althena and he's a ancestor of Qaztoh. "

" she had been frozen for 2,000 years but a GP office found her on a dead planet bought her to earth where she was thawed out at Capsule Corp. " "she is my home world's actual current Guardian and she is here on this planet for Guardian training." " anyways I have ask her to use her power of Clairvoyance to look into the Namekian's memories." Althena speaks and out comes a sweet sounding yet croaky voice one that is surprisingly high pitch for someone of her stature as she says " saying " I can also heal people."

Praxat chips in saying " Althena can use her Clairvoyance to figure out why the invasion happen.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Oh, Jinzi..." Meagan suddenly had a feeling, much like a gut punch only from a old memory that had been pushed deep and hidden. "You think he'd use me as a weapon against you? Threaten me, or kidnap me? You do know that, if he tried to harm me, he'd have an intergalactic nightmare on his hands. In addition to being the Guardian of Chroma, I'm also an officially recognized diplomat. My people are making alliances of their own left and right. Including with Vocado."

After a moment's thought, "You know I will support you. But if he's a threat beyond the norm, politics alone won't stop him. Men like him have a way of subsuming the independent thought of weaker, more vulnerable people. Promising them their heart's desires, while leading them down a path of destruction. Men like him will stop at nothing to get what they want. I just don't want it to be you alone against someone like that. No matter who or what he is, he can't touch me, not anymore. So let me help you."
    For a time, she can see a painful vulnerability in Jinzi’s eyes. A fear for her, for losing her.

He nods, slowly.

“Just make sure you aren’t alone with him, ever.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

No reaction of note, Parsley noted. A pity, but perhaps him agreeing with her was what she was looking for.

Or, maybe not.

She really needed to talk to Pantaloon about this 'human' when they spoke again. Which, she realized, would have been for the first time.

Sarada and Parsley both looked in shock at the people in hazmat suits whisking the dead bodies away. One glance at each other and they both silently agreed that he had more in mind than what he stated.

Check for diseases my ass, Sarada thought bitterly. She cleared her throat and spoke up. "Mr. President, I formally request that those Saiyans be given to me the moment your examinations are done. They were Saiyans, after all, and deserve a burial on Vocado."

While that burial wouldn't take place for another two weeks, just knowing that she wanted them back may dissuade him from doing anything extensive, like taking tissue samples or dissecting them.
    He smiles.

“Of course. Not a problem, your highness. They’ll be back under your supervision soon, I’m sure. If you’ll excuse me.”

Grinthorn dips his hat and then turns around, leaving.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Some distance away Ochazuke landed, bearing the considerably bulk of the unconscious Namekian over his broad shoulders. The softness of his landing was pointed by the sheet of dust and debris that shook itself from his person, leaving a trail behind him as he stepped toward the palatial chambers.

"Where is the Guardian Evangeline," he said, "If we are going to keep this one alive we need to act now."
    Kai moves up.

“She’s occupied for a bit. I can handle the Namekian.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    And like that, Cyanna had returned and with her came the reminder that the world waited for no one, even for those like he would wished it could stop for even just a moment.

"Looks like you're needed." He said to Eva, uncertain of what the current situation was.
    “First, are you ok for now?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    For a time, she can see a painful vulnerability in Jinzi’s eyes. A fear for her, for losing her.

He nods, slowly.

“Just make sure you aren’t alone with him, ever.”
    Meagan nods, "I promise to stay away from him as long as I am able, and do my best not to be with him alone. How long will it be, before the portals are functional? I want to send Cyanna back to Chroma as soon as possible."

Meagan nods, "I promise to stay away from him as long as I am able, and do my best not to be with him alone. How long will it be, before the portals are functional? I want to send Cyanna back to Chroma as soon as possible."
    “Without my helping things? A week. With me? Maybe shorter. I haven’t fully analyzed the data yet.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Without my helping things? A week. With me? Maybe shorter. I haven’t fully analyzed the data yet.”
    "If I had known, I would have left Cyanna behind. Dash, I can trust her to take care of herself. This is her world, after all." Meagan then wondered, "If technology based portals don't work, how did the invaders use them? What about magic based portals? Are they blocked as well?"