Page 504 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna, finding Zaofan and Sasheem fighting each other, unleashed a barrage of Fireworks on them go get their attention, "Hey! There's trouble in Capital City. Meagan says you had better get there quick or else"
    "Eh?" One of the mini-Sasheem's question as all cease in their assault.

Cyanna suddenly goes stiff in shock, then vanishes in a teleport.
    At Cyanna's sudden diaappearance , the Mini-Sasheem's stare in confusion at the spot where she once stood....all except one who simply shrugged and continued to try and deliver pain unto the Crane School Student.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ohh..." Etrina raises an eyebrow. "You owe me a beating? Did I do something last year that was worthy of such attention...?" The coy smile on Etrinas face was enough to say she knew exactly what was being referred to. "....Alas, I'm currently caring for someone. My leisure will have to be later when I'm free."

"......Hmm....Over here." Etrina directed the Saiyan Queens attention over to the blanket, and the growing magicite crystal cuddled into it. Then...without so much as asking, Sarada felt an eyedropper and bottle being pushed into her hands.

"Since your here....would you mind applying some of this to the crystal. It's powered dusk in a catalyst solution. Three drops on the crystal..any more and your spoiling her. She can't answer back until she has a body...perhaps vibrations at best, but she can hear you so speak. Maybe use the opportunity to speak your mind without interjection..." Etrina stepped aside and wave her hand towards the back of the room. "......Come with me to the storehosue Asha'rah, I need to get some extra materials for experimentation. I'm sure the queen has things covered here."
    "Tch." Without even being asked if she wanted to, Sarada was given an eyedropper full of some nonsense that Erosa needed to stop being a lazy bum and reform. Before she could protest, Etrina whisked Asha'rah away and fucked off somewhere else, leaving the Saiyan with this goddamn nuisance in egg form.

"Goddamn it," she muttered. She wanted to say **** it and just leave, but Erosa was important to Etrina, with whom Sarada had no problems. As such, she sighed and moved to uncover the crystal that would soon hatch(?) Erosa. "Eat up, **********," she sneered as she squeezed the eyedropper exactly three times to dispense three (3) drops of the magical bullshit over Erosa's egg. When done, she tossed the dropped on a nearby table and turned to leave.

Before she did, however, she turned back to the crystal. "What you did to save Etrina took guts, Erosa. Congratulations, you've earned some of my attention." With that, she left.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As Meagan was walking with Althena, her Guardian Precognition acted up. As it did, she saw a flash of Jinzi's face, then a sense that somehow Zaofan was involved. "Althena, exciuse me but I need to look into something. We can talk later."

She then headed out to the Plaza, looking out towards Capital City, and opening her Third Eye. She used it to scan the area.

As she did, Dash approaches her, "Meg, somethin' wrong?"

Meagan doesn't answer, but lifts off the ground, flying fast towards Capsule Corps.

Dash quietly joins her in flight.
    Althena replies to this saying " okay we'll talk later."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-06-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Parsley had been watching Sasheem and Zaofan engage in what had quickly become mortal kombat. They, to her delight, appeared to be about dead even, with Sasheem having the slight edge due to having absolutely no morals nor any compunctions about fighting dirty - as evidenced by him being more than willing to bake his opponent inside a cake.

There's nothing I love more than watching two people fight to the death.

A pleasant smile was glued on her lips as she gazed intently at the proceedings.

Cyanna, finding Zaofan and Sasheem fighting each other, unleashed a barrage of Fireworks on them go get their attention, "Hey! There's trouble in Capital City. Meagan says you had better get there quick or else"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods, distracted by a problem on the computer.

Meagan, something buries itself in your stomache faster than you could see or even think (he is many times faster than your base form)You double over, bile and blood spitting from your mouth. Before you can even think to respond, an odd ‘click’ sound is hear as Ki binders are slapped on your wrist. Only these ones act like the Junjo blockers had, cutting off magic and psychic energy as well.

A blindfold and gag are place in you and a voice that seems familiar speaks.

“Don’t struggle. You’ll be free soon. I’m only here for the inventor.”

Meagan, you are forcefully marched into CC by the unknown intruder.

Meanwhile, any paying attention would suddenly sense Meagan’s power just...abruptly disappear. Which generally only happens when one dies. There was also an odd quick flare of power near her when this happens.
    Cyanna suddenly goes stiff in shock, then vanishes in a teleport.
    And yet, it seemed that the universe, fate, or whichever asinine buffoon was responsible for this was intent on making sure she didn't get to enjoy herself just once.

Meagan, it seemed, was dead. A surprise, since there was only a very brief flare of power right before hers vanished. If someone was powerful enough to kill a guardian, then that was pertinent to Parsley's interests.

She cast a forlorn look of despondence at the two enraged combatants, then took off for where she last sensed Meagan. Which, if she knew the stranger as well as she thought she did, would be Capsule Corp, the home of Jinzi Pantaloon.

Parsley landed shortly after departing, then immediately found that nothing appeared to be amiss. On the surface, that was. Observational Focus heightened her senses, allowing her to find any traces of a battle, disturbance, or anything that shouldn't have been there.

Immediately, she found blood and what looked like bile. From what she could tell, it was the same color as Meagan's. So, she was attacked right here outside Capsule Corp, Parsley noted silently. There's no collateral damage, so the fight didn't last long. Maybe an ambush. Meagan was nowhere to be found. Unless she was completely disintegrated or taken in a ship, she was still nearby.

With that in mind, she lowered her power level to imperceptible levels and stalked inside the building, all the while keeping Observational Focus active.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He was there, kneeling in meditation, his battered nearly destroyed glaive at is feet.
    Luop seemed to be in much better health than before, as expected. Though she did not know whether he was simply resting, attempting to repair his glaive, or... both. As such, she approached and sat down opposite him. Silence reigned for a few moments, until the princess spoke.

"I trust Vaikuntha is to your liking? You certainly look refreshed," she said. "Good. The defenders of Earth, these... M-Fighters, as I've heard them called, will likely want a word with you. None died during your incursion, so I believe the worst you will have to deal with will be suspicion and the angry glares."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Blarghlestoooooopidheefeahoofawoppawohpabasttttar rrrd," Sasheem managed to mumble out as the optic blast began to rip him apart. And as much as he hated to admit it, that, 'Leave the trash talk to the trash' line was actually pretty good. That almost hurt more than the concussive pain....almost.

Soon enough it appeared as if Sasheem had been splintered into dozens of pieces...but not quite. Those pieces soon formed into miniature versions of the Majin himself...and had armored themselves in Katchin.

The Mini-Sasheems quickly stretched out and latched into Zaofan before they fell from the lack of flight and immediately began to attack him.

"Stooopid Zaofan! Stinky stinky chef!" three shouted, peppering Zaofan's stomach with tiny Katchin fists.

"Stooopid Zaofan! Smelly smelly breath!" Two others sang, attempting to punch the chef in the balls.

There were many, many others each armored in Katchin and piling atop of Zaofan's shoulders in an attempt to weigh him down.
    "Gah! They're in my hair! THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!"

Zaofan tries spinning like a top to dislodge as many as possible. He then unsnaps his cape to remove the ones latched onto it, and he tries to contain them by swinging the cape around and around. Attempting to ignore the attacks from the other mini-Sasheems on him, he tosses the cape open, sending several Sasheems flying. Their Katchin skins would be useful when he fires his Ruby Ricochet, an optic blast that bounces from Katchin-Sasheem to another and another and another.

Noting their metallic skins, Zaofan calls forth his own Katchin weapon. "BOOOOOOJACK!" His famed bo staff emerges out of the capsule, and he begins trying to pry the Mini-Sasheems off him. Metal clashes on metal and sparks fly as Zaofan tries his best to whack as many as he can while still shaking off those still clinging on to his body.

Zaofan stops his attack after the firework signal. "Trouble? Again?! Dammit all!"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Eh?" One of the mini-Sasheem's question as all cease in their assault.

At Cyanna's sudden diaappearance , the Mini-Sasheem's stare in confusion at the spot where she once stood....all except one who simply shrugged and continued to try and deliver pain unto the Crane School Student.

Zaofan also watches Cyanna vanish, only to fall prey to a certain ball-busting. Thankfully, Sheep's Fortitude is still in effect, and he smiles at the little Mini-Sasheem. "Oh, you sweet summer child. You've no idea what my friend down there has been through." He picks up the Mini-Sasheem by the head, plucks him off his groin, and tosses him aside.

(But, despite the protection of the Sheep's Fortitude, Zaofan tries his best to turn to the side to hide his wincing and perhaps a close-mouthed, low volume, but high-pitched moan. The technique still needs to be perfected.)

With a stern look, Zaofan holds his open palm up to Sasheem, and he tries to sense for ki towards Capital City. "Majin. This is pointless. You can't hurt me and I think nothing of you. But if what Cyanna says is true, then, we're both needed, as much loathe as I am to admit it. But this isn't over yet, you selfish blob."

Zaofan takes offs towards Capital City at top speed, but Sasheem would feel Shingen's talisman warm up. Should he look at the emblem, he'll find it glowing in orange and purple, almost ethereally and on its own.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Luop seemed to be in much better health than before, as expected. Though she did not know whether he was simply resting, attempting to repair his glaive, or... both. As such, she approached and sat down opposite him. Silence reigned for a few moments, until the princess spoke.

"I trust Vaikuntha is to your liking? You certainly look refreshed," she said. "Good. The defenders of Earth, these... M-Fighters, as I've heard them called, will likely want a word with you. None died during your incursion, so I believe the worst you will have to deal with will be suspicion and the angry glares."
    “I am yours to command, Princess. If they wish words with me then so it shall be. I shall answer as truthfully as I can.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Dash throws up a barrier around herself and Jinzi, moving within touching distance of him. The barrier is larger than normal, for some reason.
    Footsteps, and spurs jingling, can be heard walking towards them.

Clunk.

Jingle.

Clunk.

Jingle.

Drag.
    Drag.

A voice calls out, not in the room but still in shadow outside the open door.

“Give him to me, and she goes free and unhurt.”

The voice seems familiar.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley had been watching Sasheem and Zaofan engage in what had quickly become mortal kombat. They, to her delight, appeared to be about dead even, with Sasheem having the slight edge due to having absolutely no morals nor any compunctions about fighting dirty - as evidenced by him being more than willing to bake his opponent inside a cake.

There's nothing I love more than watching two people fight to the death.

A pleasant smile was glued on her lips as she gazed intently at the proceedings.

And yet, it seemed that the universe, fate, or whichever asinine buffoon was responsible for this was intent on making sure she didn't get to enjoy herself just once.

Meagan, it seemed, was dead. A surprise, since there was only a very brief flare of power right before hers vanished. If someone was powerful enough to kill a guardian, then that was pertinent to Parsley's interests.

She cast a forlorn look of despondence at the two enraged combatants, then took off for where she last sensed Meagan. Which, if she knew the stranger as well as she thought she did, would be Capsule Corp, the home of Jinzi Pantaloon.

Parsley landed shortly after departing, then immediately found that nothing appeared to be amiss. On the surface, that was. Observational Focus heightened her senses, allowing her to find any traces of a battle, disturbance, or anything that shouldn't have been there.

Immediately, she found blood and what looked like bile. From what she could tell, it was the same color as Meagan's. So, she was attacked right here outside Capsule Corp, Parsley noted silently. There's no collateral damage, so the fight didn't last long. Maybe an ambush. Meagan was nowhere to be found. Unless she was completely disintegrated or taken in a ship, she was still nearby.

With that in mind, she lowered her power level to imperceptible levels and stalked inside the building, all the while keeping Observational Focus active.
    She can see and sense Jinzi and Dash.

Meagan is gone, though she does hear footsteps and an odd jingling sound from further in.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Footsteps, and spurs jingling, can be heard walking towards them.

Clunk.

Jingle.

Clunk.

Jingle.

Drag.
    Drag.

A voice calls out, not in the room but still in shadow outside the open door.

“Give him to me, and she goes free and unhurt.”

The voice seems familiar.
    If she didn't know better, she would swear she was talking to Zaofan, "Ah reckon you can try, but you ain't gonna get anything. By now, you're surrounded and out numbered. Ah don't suppose you know a guy who goes by the name, Zaofan?" Dash kept talking, "Show yourself. Killin a Guardian is a high crime where I come from, one punishable by death."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

She can see and sense Jinzi and Dash.

Meagan is gone, though she does hear footsteps and an odd jingling sound from further in.
    Jinzi was safe, for the moment. Parsley narrowed her eyes when she heard some kind of jingling noise. It sounded like a ring full of keys clattering against each other as their owner walked briskly through a quiet hall. Hm.

It was likely exactly what she thought, but she decided to leave nothing to chance and closed in on the source of the jingling. She kept to whatever shadows were available to avoid detection.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena is walking around the lookout when she feels something saying" hmm I just notice Megan's Ki suddenly drop to zero I better tell Eva about this." Althena walks off to look for Eva. meanwhile Praxat who is doing her training also feels it saying " Megan's Ki has drop to zero something bad has happen to her, but what?"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meagan’s body is jerked forward and thrown down just passed the doorway, blood and bile on the front of her shirt.

Jinzi jerks forward, angrily beating against the shield.

“Dash! Drop it and let me go! I won’t let him hurt Meagan!”

The voice comes again.

“One blow and she went down, miss. Your pretty barrier won’t stand to me. I suggest you trade up like the inventor said. Last warning.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Meagan’s body is jerked forward and thrown down just passed the doorway, blood and bile on the front of her shirt.

The voice comes again.

“One blow and she went down, miss. Your pretty barrier won’t stand to me. I suggest you trade up like the inventor said. Last warning.”
    "Ah you think ah I will?" Dash then shrugged and dropped the shield, as she did, Jinzi vanished, thanks to Cyanna's teleport. Dash then looked towards the stranger, "Oops, ah guess ah lost him."

As soon as she said this, Meagan's cloak, and Dash's flew up and at the shadowed voice, wrapping around him and dragging him into the room, into the light.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The voice comes again.

As she got closer, Parsley began to hear voices. One of which was horrifyingly familiar. Zaofan?! But that's impossible. I was just watching him on the Lookout a few minutes ago.

A conundrum indeed. That voice did indeed sound exactly like Zaofan, yet it couldn't have been. From the sound of it, he was holding Meagan hostage to get to Jinzi.

I need to get closer to know for sure.

She slowly moved closer to the voices, until she could peer around the final corner to see what was going on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!