Page 505 of 782 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 11718
  1. #7561
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah you think ah I will?" Dash then shrugged and dropped the shield, as she did, Jinzi vanished, thanks to Cyanna's teleport. Dash then looked towards the stranger, "Oops, ah guess ah lost him."

    As soon as she said this, Meagan's cloak, and Dash's flew up and at the shadowed voice, wrapping around him and dragging him into the room, into the light.
    The cloaks struggle to pull him against his will.

    However, it is not important as the wall adjacent to Dash flares red as a massive beam bursts through it and slams into her.

    She’s never been hit that hard before. The blast slams her through multiple walls and leaves her scorched.

    The second attacker’s moves through the empty lab and touches the wrappped up one, the two becoming one again as the multi-form technique comes to an end.

    “Shit.”

    Red beams lance out and start blasting through walls and computers, data piles and equipment, as the assassin moves and looks for Jinzi. He seeks out his energy signature. He also grabs Meagan’s prone form and drags her along, easily over powering the cloaks if they try and stop him.

    OT:

    Where did he get teleported?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #7562
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The cloaks struggle to pull him against his will.

    However, it is not important as the wall adjacent to Dash flares red as a massive beam bursts through it and slams into her.

    She’s never been hit that hard before. The blast slams her through multiple walls and leaves her scorched.

    The second attacker’s moves through the empty lab and touches the wrappped up one, the two becoming one again as the multi-form technique comes to an end.

    “Shit.”

    Red beams lance out and start blasting through walls and computers, data piles and equipment, as the assassin moves and looks for Jinzi. He seeks out his energy signature. He also grabs Meagan’s prime form and drags her along, easily over powering the claims if they try and stop him.

    OT:

    Where did he get teleported?
    OT: Ask Cyanna, if you can find her.

    IC: The two cloaks fall away, on landing on top of Meagan, the other wrapping around Dash like a bandage. Dash is down, but not out. She looks towards Meagan and catches a hit of movement. Meagan was breathing, still alive.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-06-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  3. #7563
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OT: Ask Cyanna, if you can find her.


    Well played, by the way.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #7564
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post


    Well played, by the way.
    OT: Thanks. Oh, and Cyanna's teleport range is far enough to go to the North Pole, or underwater to a submerged restaurant near Papaya Island. She could be anywhere on the planet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #7565
    Extraordinary Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,546

    Default

    Oop. Edited to nothing.
    Last edited by Cyke; 12-06-2018 at 04:23 PM.

  6. #7566
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The cloaks struggle to pull him against his will.

    However, it is not important as the wall adjacent to Dash flares red as a massive beam bursts through it and slams into her.

    She’s never been hit that hard before. The blast slams her through multiple walls and leaves her scorched.

    The second attacker’s moves through the empty lab and touches the wrappped up one, the two becoming one again as the multi-form technique comes to an end.

    “Shit.”

    Red beams lance out and start blasting through walls and computers, data piles and equipment, as the assassin moves and looks for Jinzi. He seeks out his energy signature. He also grabs Meagan’s prone form and drags her along, easily over powering the cloaks if they try and stop him.

    OT:

    Where did he get teleported?
    Parsley had seen enough. From the looks of things, Jinzi was gone and Dash was alone against that extremely powerful assailant.

    ...

    ...

    An excited grin touched Parsley's lips as a ball formed in her hand. She quickly ran into the lab where Dash and the man were and hurled it at him. Corona Flash erupted into an explosion of ultra bright light to blind him.

  7. #7567
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley had seen enough. From the looks of things, Jinzi was gone and Dash was alone against that extremely powerful assailant.

    ...

    ...

    An excited grin touched Parsley's lips as a ball formed in her hand. She quickly ran into the lab where Dash and the man were and hurled it at him. Corona Flash erupted into an explosion of ultra bright light to blind him.
    The afterimage disappears and Parsley finds herself grabbed by the back of the neck with one hand and slammed headfirst into a wall, before being pulled back.

    ďA blinding technique? Cute. Try this one.Ē

    Sheís turned around.

    ďCrimson Taiyoken!Ē

    A massive burst of hellish red light burns into Parsleyís eyes as sheís blinded, then thrown through a wall and lands atop Dash.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #7568
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Gah! They're in my hair! THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!"

    Zaofan tries spinning like a top to dislodge as many as possible. He then unsnaps his cape to remove the ones latched onto it, and he tries to contain them by swinging the cape around and around. Attempting to ignore the attacks from the other mini-Sasheems on him, he tosses the cape open, sending several Sasheems flying. Their Katchin skins would be useful when he fires his Ruby Ricochet, an optic blast that bounces from Katchin-Sasheem to another and another and another.

    Noting their metallic skins, Zaofan calls forth his own Katchin weapon. "BOOOOOOJACK!" His famed bo staff emerges out of the capsule, and he begins trying to pry the Mini-Sasheems off him. Metal clashes on metal and sparks fly as Zaofan tries his best to whack as many as he can while still shaking off those still clinging on to his body.
    "Aaah!"

    "Ipaaaaaa!"

    "Upijiiii!"

    Many of the miniature Sasheem's screeched as the optic blast ricocheted and bounced from one to the other, hitting them with intense pain. They stretched out towards the lookout and piled top eachother, panting in exhaustion as they sought refuge from the optical assault.

    Zaofan stops his attack after the firework signal. "Trouble? Again?! Dammit all!"

    Zaofan also watches Cyanna vanish, only to fall prey to a certain ball-busting. Thankfully, Sheep's Fortitude is still in effect, and he smiles at the little Mini-Sasheem. "Oh, you sweet summer child. You've no idea what my friend down there has been through." He picks up the Mini-Sasheem by the head, plucks him off his groin, and tosses him aside.

    (But, despite the protection of the Sheep's Fortitude, Zaofan tries his best to turn to the side to hide his wincing and perhaps a close-mouthed, low volume, but high-pitched moan. The technique still needs to be perfected.)

    With a stern look, Zaofan holds his open palm up to Sasheem, and he tries to sense for ki towards Capital City. "Majin. This is pointless. You can't hurt me and I think nothing of you. But if what Cyanna says is true, then, we're both needed, as much loathe as I am to admit it. But this isn't over yet, you selfish blob."

    Zaofan takes offs towards Capital City at top speed, but Sasheem would feel Shingen's talisman warm up. Should he look at the emblem, he'll find it glowing in orange and purple, almost ethereally and on its own.
    The last few Sasheem's snarling in irritation at Zaofan's words, returned to the pile, merging together to form the whole Majin. Sasheem, looked beyond irritating as he felt something...warming up his stomach. He didn't know what it was...he had't eaten anything spicy earlier, had he? Alarmed, Sasheem coughed up Shingen's Talisman. Catching the talisman's in his hands. Glowing, eh? What could that mean...? That the demon man was ready to speak with him? Could be interesting...more interesting than whatever threat was currently plaguing them for the time being. Sasheem sunk beneath the Lookout floor to better examine the talisman in private and discern what the glow truly meant.

  9. #7569
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,955

    Default

    On the Lookout's surface. Ishtar stands, with a spoon hanging from her mouth and a half eaten pudding cup gripped firmly in one hand. And what was the cause of this ? A disappearance of a friend's PL, that coincided with a portent she'd received by word of mouth from the enigmatic Doctor.

    To put it simply.

    Over at Capsule Corp, something bad was happening. Which meant Jinzi was in trouble.

    Good luck saving the inventor, by-the-way. He’s next.

    A muffled sound slipped out from the spoon.

    "Phuck."

    Wings extending from her back, the Oni took flight -- with spoon, and pudding cup -- and took off at speed toward Capsule Corp.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  10. #7570
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Zaofan also watches Cyanna vanish, only to fall prey to a certain ball-busting. Thankfully, Sheep's Fortitude is still in effect, and he smiles at the little Mini-Sasheem. "Oh, you sweet summer child. You've no idea what my friend down there has been through." He picks up the Mini-Sasheem by the head, plucks him off his groin, and tosses him aside.

    (But, despite the protection of the Sheep's Fortitude, Zaofan tries his best to turn to the side to hide his wincing and perhaps a close-mouthed, low volume, but high-pitched moan. The technique still needs to be perfected.)

    With a stern look, Zaofan holds his open palm up to Sasheem, and he tries to sense for ki towards Capital City. "Majin. This is pointless. You can't hurt me and I think nothing of you. But if what Cyanna says is true, then, we're both needed, as much loathe as I am to admit it. But this isn't over yet, you selfish blob."

    Zaofan takes offs towards Capital City at top speed, but Sasheem would feel Shingen's talisman warm up. Should he look at the emblem, he'll find it glowing in orange and purple, almost ethereally and on its own.
    Zaofan is over so far out from Capital City before he starts to feel something wiggling around in his trousers.

    More specifically something is shifting around in his pockets and trying to push its way out, but in whatever position it finds itself it can't seem to make any headway.

  11. #7571
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The afterimage disappears and Parsley finds herself grabbed by the back of the neck with one hand and slammed headfirst into a wall, before being pulled back.

    “A blinding technique? Cute. Try this one.”

    She’s turned around.

    Crimson Taiyoken!

    A massive burst of hellish red light burns into Parsley’s eyes as she’s blinded, then thrown through a wall and lands atop Dash.
    "Wh-!"

    How? She was certain she got the drop on him. Yet, she was avoided and then slammed into the wall before being blinded herself. "Nng..."

    She could see nothing but red. Not out of anger, but that accursed Crimson Taiyoken. That, above all else, confirmed what she feared. It was Zaofan; or, at least a Zaofan.

    "Zaofan!" she barked as she stood to her feet. Even thought her eyes, she still had her ki sense. She powered up, tripling her power level. "Where are my pies?!" She slammed her hand on the floor. Moments later, dozens of energy vines shot out of the floor, walls, and ceiling, all weaving through the air to ensnare or at least distract the fake Zaofan.

  12. #7572
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Wh-!"

    How? She was certain she got the drop on him. Yet, she was avoided and then slammed into the wall before being blinded herself. "Nng..."

    She could see nothing but red. Not out of anger, but that accursed Crimson Taiyoken. That, above all else, confirmed what she feared. It was Zaofan; or, at least a Zaofan.

    "Zaofan!" she barked as she stood to her feet. Even thought her eyes, she still had her ki sense. She powered up, tripling her power level. "Where are my pies?!" She slammed her hand on the floor. Moments later, dozens of energy vines shot out of the floor, walls, and ceiling, all weaving through the air to ensnare or at least distract the fake Zaofan.
    The man seems to vanish suddenly, a massive hole blown through the ceiling as he carries Meagan up with him. Once clear, a single crimson blast downward blows the section Parsley is in up, catching both her and Dash in the explosion as a good chunk of Capsule Corp vanishes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #7573
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The man seems to vanish suddenly, a massive hole blown through the ceiling as he carries Meagan up with him. Once clear, a single crimson blast downward blows the section Parsley is in up, catching both her and Dash in the explosion as a good chunk of Capsule Corp vanishes.
    Dash throws a shield up around her and Parsley when the fake Zaofan goes through the roof.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  14. #7574
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The man seems to vanish suddenly, a massive hole blown through the ceiling as he carries Meagan up with him. Once clear, a single crimson blast downward blows the section Parsley is in up, catching both her and Dash in the explosion as a good chunk of Capsule Corp vanishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash throws a shield up around her and Parsley when the fake Zaofan goes through the roof.
    That was two. As Dash protected herself and Parsley from the wanton destruction of that particular section of Capsule Corp, Parsley analyzed the familiar ki blast sent by the false Zaofan. "We can't let him escape!" The moment the barrier was dropped, she exploded into the motion and flew through the hole Zaofan created.

    With Meagan in his clutches, she knew that close range was out of the question, or else his one ticket to getting Jinzi to come along without fuss was lost. Thus, his only recourse was to keep his distance.

    Then again, her being a hostage also limited Parsley's options. If only I was more like my old self. Killing him and Meagan wouldn't be an issue then. Oh well. "I suppose you're the one sent to kill Jinzi, hm? Interesting this Doctor would send a sheep."

  15. #7575
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was two. As Dash protected herself and Parsley from the wanton destruction of that particular section of Capsule Corp, Parsley analyzed the familiar ki blast sent by the false Zaofan. "We can't let him escape!" The moment the barrier was dropped, she exploded into the motion and flew through the hole Zaofan created.

    With Meagan in his clutches, she knew that close range was out of the question, or else his one ticket to getting Jinzi to come along without fuss was lost. Thus, his only recourse was to keep his distance.

    Then again, her being a hostage also limited Parsley's options. If only I was more like my old self. Killing him and Meagan wouldn't be an issue then. Oh well. "I suppose you're the one sent to kill Jinzi, hm? Interesting this Doctor would send a sheep."
    Dash followed Parsley up into the air, chasing after him. "He ain't Zaofan, and ah doubt the's a sheep."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •