Page 506 of 782 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Now able to see him more clearly, this Zaofan is dressed differently. A duster flaps slightly in the breeze over his old but classy clothes.

An auburn beard and mustache adorn his face, his hair cut shorter than Zaofan’s normal on the top of his head. One eye has a scar running over it, the eye still there a cyber replacement.

This Zaofan is also far more confident looking.

And, pinned to his lapel is a silver Sheriff’s badge.

“Where’s the inventor?”

Meagan hangs limply in his one hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Now able to see him more clearly, this Zaofan is dressed differently. A duster flaps slightly in the breeze over his old but classy clothes.

An auburn beard and mustache adorn his face, his hair cut shorter than Zaofan’s normal on the top of his head. One eye has a scar running over it, the eye still there a cyber replacement.

“Where’s the inventor?”

"Away from you."

Parsley noted the badge on his jacket. She also noted how stupid his mustache looked. Zaofan looked much better with a clean face, not with that dead ferret hanging under his nose. And speaking of dead ferrets hanging, Meagan wasn't looking very good.

"You're a lawman... from another dimension." Sarada told her that the Namekian was from another universe. She didn't know how, but the how didn't matter, nor did the where. Only the why.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Where’s the inventor?”

"How's about you tell us why you want him so bad? Consider'n that you got a fancy badge an all, you sure are act'n like a bad guy." Dash spoke confidently, though inside she was worried about Meagan.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“Where’s the inventor?”

By the time Ishtar arrived, Capsule Corp was in ruins; and hovering above with Meagan hanging limply in one arm the source was none other than ...

Zaofan ?

No that was not quite right. The mustache. The beard. The almost-swagger ... the missing eye ? Proof enough that this one was yet another doppelganger. An invidual displaced from time by the Doctor for some fell purpose.

At the least, it meant there was perhaps, some wiggle room for words.

The Oni closed, until she was within earshot.

"You do realize he will not send you home, correct ? The Doctor ?" Ishtar asked, in opening. "Six others like you arrived under his employ. We killed three. The fourth fled. The remaining two ? He tried to assassinate. Filled them full of lies and sent them to their death, and defeat."

The Oni took her spoon, and ate a bite of pudding.

"So what did he offer you ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“Alternate timeline, not universe.”

He glances at the badge.

“Yeah, I’m a lawman. But there comes a time when a good man has to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start sllitting throats.”

He looks at Ishtar as she arrives and speaks.

“Yeah, those idiots. I ain’t like them. I know he’ll screw me. I’m doing this fer my town, Tomb City, and my kids. Ain’t got a choice, the way I see it one life for many here. I bring Jinzi in and my usefulness is done with. But he won’t target them. So long as I do the job he ain’t going to screw with my people, Ishtar.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He glances at the badge.

“Yeah, I’m a lawman. But there comes a time when a good man has to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start sllitting throats.”

“Yeah, those idiots. I ain’t like them. I know he’ll screw me. I’m doing this fer my town, Tomb City, and my kids. Ain’t got a choice, the way I see it one life for many here. I bring Jinzi in and my usefulness is done with. But he won’t target them. So long as I do the job he ain’t going to screw with my people, Ishtar.”
    Dash deflated slightly as she realized that this had suddenly become far more complicated. "How sure are you that this Doctor can mess with your world? Has he shown you proof he can?"

He glances at the badge.

Ishtar took another bite of pudding.

"The Doctor tell you about me, too ?" Would make sense. Give the hired help information on what he would be up against. Still somerhing of a bother that she knew little of who the Doctor truly was.

"In any case ... You know his endgame involves harming Zurvan then too, right ? The Caretaker of Time ?" The Oni let that hang in the air for a moment, Dash bringing up another point during the lull, before she then said.

"What do you think will happen if he manages that ? And if he wants Jinzi so bad, that means one of two things. His mind is required, to finish what the Doctor started. Or his death is, to eliminate the threat he poses."

Ishtsr shrugged and took another bite of pudding.

"So the way I see it. So long as you do the job, your people will survive only a little while longer. Then they will die like everyone else. Of course. That is assuming you make it off of this planet."

Althena spots Eva on the lookout saying " hey Eva there's something I have to tell you it's about Megan I think she might be...…. on second scratch that." " I thought she might be dead since a felt her Ki drop to zero , but now I can sense that she's still alive but barely." " I was able to heal Khan yesterday when he joints gotten stiff due to a medical condition he has." " so maybe I might be able to use my healing ability to heal Megan?"

as she's do her Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Praxat senses two energies of Ki saying " wait that's odd I'm sense two Ki energies and they both belong to Zaofan?" " one is coming from Capital city but Zaofan shouldn't even be there ." " what the hell is going on?"

OOC: I have ideas for Alt Praxat.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“Nah Ishtar, I knew a version of you before. We butted heads more than once. Odd seeing you on this side of the law. Ain’t had to throw you off Earth in quite some time.”

He spits off to the side before continuing.

“He ain’t harming Zurvan. Not the way ya think. He’s stealing from Zurvan. Well, stole from Zurvan. He already did it, as should be obvious from me being here. As to him messing with my world, again, he brought me here: if he can pluck me out of time, he can do the same to others. Ain’t going to risk my people.”

“As to Jinzi.....you ain’t figured it out yet? Jinzi is dangerous cause he can stop him. Takes someone smart as him, after all. And no one as smart as Jinzi...but Jinzi.”

Zaofan snorts.

“I figured his identity out almost right away. Never confirmed it I suppose, but makes sense. And there ain’t many Jinzi’s either. Not in my time, not in a lot of others.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 12-06-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena spots Eva on the lookout saying " hey Eva there's something I have to tell you it's about Megan I think she might be...…. on second scratch that." " I thought she might be dead since a felt her Ki drop to zero , but now I can sense that she's still alive but barely." " I was able to heal Khan yesterday when he joints gotten stiff due to a medical condition he has." " so maybe I might be able to use my healing ability to heal Megan?"

as she's do her Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Praxat senses two energies of Ki saying " wait that's odd I'm sense two Ki energies and they both belong to Zaofan?" " one is coming from Capital city but Zaofan shouldn't even be there ." " what the hell is going on?"

OOC: I have ideas for Alt Praxat.
    Eva frowns.

“If she hasn’t been slain then she’s bound. Probably ki canceling binders.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Nah Ishtar, I knew a version of you before. We butted heads more than once. Odd seeing you on this side of the law. Ain’t had to throw you off Earth in quite some time.”

“He ain’t harming Zurvan. Not the way ya think. He’s stealing from Zurvan. Well, stole from Zurvan. He already did it, as should be obvious from me being here. As to him messing with my world, again, he brought me here: if he can pluck me out of time, he can do the same to others. Ain’t going to risk my people.”

“As to Jinzi.....you ain’t figured it out yet? Jinzi is dangerous cause he can stop him. Takes someone smart as him, after all. And no one as smart as Jinzi...but Jinzi.”

Zaofan snorts.

“I figured his identity out almost right away. Never confirmed it I suppose, but makes sense. And there ain’t many Jinzi’s either. Not in my time, not in a lot of others.”
    Still held in his arm, Meagan stirred slightly, softly saying one word, "Jinzi"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Zaofan snorts.

"...what?"

Jinzi was the Doctor? But why? How?

"...what does that Jinzi want in the long run? What's his endgame?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Still held in his arm, Meagan stirred slightly, softly saying one word, "Jinzi"
    Zaofan frowns down, then sighs. He slaps her cheek a few times.

“Wake up, girl.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "...what?"

Jinzi was the Doctor? But why? How?

"...what does that Jinzi want in the long run? What's his endgame?"

“Don’t know, not my place. Nothing good. He already has most what he wants. You’d have to ask him, though if my investigating skills are up to snuff I’d say he intends to either remake time or remake parts of reality. Seems the egomaniacal thing a genius would want.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Zaofan frowns down, then sighs. He slaps her cheek a few times.

“Wake up, girl.”
    Blinking her eyes, Meagan starts to wake up, "Jinzi, is he safe?" She asks weakly.

Dash replies, "Yeah, for now." She then looks to him, "The Princess has a point, any endgame that messes with time can't be good for no one."