Page 509 of 782 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan, now free, holds up her hand, "Calm down, Praxat. I think the situation is diffused."
    Praxat calms down as her skin turns back to it's green color and calm emoji show in her googles saying " alright I'm calm still this is strange to me since I just got here." " someone better fill me in."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meagan, now free, holds up her hand, "Calm down, Praxat. I think the situation is diffused."
    Dash moves in closer to Meagan, "Are you okay?"

Meagan nods, though soudning a little tired, "Yes, I'll be alright."

"Should ah," Dash tilted her head as if motioning in a direction, "go find her?"

"She'll return soon in her own."

"Then what are we all hanging around here for? Lets' get back to the Lookout." Dash then motions to the Sheriff, "Follow us." As her aura flares up and she takes flight.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-06-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat calms down as her skin turns back to it's green color and calm emoji show in her googles saying " alright I'm calm still this is strange to me since I just got here." " someone better fill me in."
    "We can talk more back at the Lookout." Meagan reassured her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "As the others have said, move to the Lookout, and proceed from there. Get food, as well perhaps while we wait for Jinzi to return from hiding ...This interrupted lunch."

Ishtar glanced over at Blizzar a moment then, as the Arcosian finished off his donut and grumbled.
    Blizzar, cleaning his face with a napkin, took note of the Oni's glance, staring back with a puzzled expression for a moment. "...Ah, the donut?" he asked, after a moment. "The er...establishment is not too far from here, you know. They are quite cheap."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Default Meanwhile, in Dusk City

The night prior had been filled with such deliciously decadent behavior. The infinite pleasure loop that Aka Manah provide was as disastrously deviant as it was impeccably exhilarating. Their love-making went well into the late hours of the night, but ended abruptly when Sarada lost consciousness in the middle of a two-hour long intentionally prolonged explosion of ecstasy and euphoria.

Her - or Ishtar - losing consciousness during love-making wasn't a rare occurrence. As rough and primal as it was, it was more of a surprise when one of their sessions came to a natural end.

Sarada awoke - or rather, came to - the next morning to find herself alone in bed. Again, not a rare occurrence on Earth, as Ishtar would wake up before her and travel to the Lookout. She sat up and stretched out the tired and sour muscles in her back and neck before rising to shower and get dressed. Her armor was ruined, so she had to find something else. Luckily, she received more additions to her mobile wardrobe just for such occasions, including more versions of her battle armor.

I wonder what the others are up to today? she pondered as she jumped in the shower for a quick bathe. There was nothing but the usual from Ishtar, outside of the occasional feelings of disgust. She wondered what that was all about, but then quickly dismissed it as her seeing Sasheem do something stupid.

She climbed out, dried off, then got dressed in one of her new outfits. "****. More fucking high heels," she sighed. "Whatever. As long as Ishtar likes it." She slipped her Medallion over her neck, then headed for the door, but not before grabbing the pudding Ishtar left for her.

"Mmm, chocolate."

I can't shake the feeling some **** is going down without me. Grr, I'm gonna be so pissed if I missed another fight again!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar, cleaning his face with a napkin, took note of the Oni's glance, staring back with a puzzled expression for a moment. "...Ah, the donut?" he asked, after a moment. "The er...establishment is not too far from here, you know. They are quite cheap."
    Ishtar stared at Blizzar a long moment, almost as if sizing him up ... before nodding once.

"Thank you."

Without another word then, the Oni was gone. And for a moment ... Blizzar might wonder to himself where she was headed, as he watched her seemingly vanish in thin air ... Yet something told him it didn't matter in the end.

---

Capital City - Marketplace District, Capital City Confectioneries

Mr. Paistrie sighed and rapped his fingers atop the glass of the display case. It had been a slow day.

After the uproar yesterday, what with the Apocalyptic Invasion or whatever they were calling it now on Capital City News, it wasn't much a surprise. Still ... he and the missus would've figured that at least some people would want something sweet to make up for the fear and panic of yesterday. Outside of one of the savior's though, a strange man with a stranger name ... and a tail, who'd come and purchased himself some donuts, there had been almost nothing.

"Sigh ..."

rap taptaptaptap .... rap taptaptap raptap ...

After two hours of nothing but the sound of his own fingers rapping against the glass, Mr. Paistrie decided it would be best if he closed down for the day. Only for the doors to fly open and another one of Capital City's Saviors stepped through; and it was the ... Oni ? Mr. Paistrie perked up and put on his best smile.

"Hello ! Hello ! And welcome to Capital City Confectioners ! If you have a sweet tooth, we have the fix for you ~ !"

Ishtar simply stared at him a moment, and blinked once, before walking over to the display counter.

Well that's ... maybe she's just a little tired from yesterday ...

As Mr. Paistrie waited patiently for Ishtar to browse his freshly made wares then, he gave the woman a once over. She was certainly ... not what he would've expected up close. Smaller, quite fit ... and yet she carried herself like the man -- Blizzar -- well ... almost. Her movements were far less, crisp. More ... Hungry ? Mr. Paistrie chuckled to himself, yes, that was it ! She was likely famished, and was simply set on getting herself some delicious, filling p-

Lost to his own thoughts, he realized a bit slowly that was staring at him. No more than a few seconds surely, and yet ...

"I ... forgive me, forgive me ... it has been a long few day-" he attempted to offer, apologetically only for the Oni to cut him off.

"All of them."

Mr. Paistrie blinked. "What."

"All of the 'donuts', and the danishes, and any other pastry you are willing to part with."

A bead of sweat dropped from the side of Mr. Paistrie's face, ans he tried -- in vain -- to calculate just how much that would cost; and in the end he simply gave up. He'd never had a mind for maths, he'd only had a mind for crafting confectionery masterpieces in the form of pastry. Besides ... he couldn't simply give her the entire store inventory, that'd be ... well that'd be almost disastrous !

So instead he cleared his throat. "I ... I ... that will not be free, young lady. Savior of Capital City or not, I have a business to run !"

Ha ! There, that'd dissuade her !

Ishtar simply blinked, before tapping her necklace.

"I understand, Pastry Man."

A moment later, two gold bars and dropped them on the display glass. "That should more than cover it."

Mr. Paistrie's eyes widened, at the sight, and an audible guffaw slipped from his mouth. After all ... if he remembered right, that was well over fifty million Zenni ! After a momentary lapse of sanity, the man known as Danishe nodded slowly, and produced a handkerchief to wipe his now dripping brow. "I ... I ... okay. How would you like those bagged, miss ... ?"

The Oni grunted, and produced several capsules. "Ishtar, no 'Miss'. Put them in here."

Without another word, Danishe Paistrie did as he was told.

---

Just Outside, Approximately 5 Minutes Later

By the time Ishtar stepped out of the shop, she was sure the others had returned to the Lookout, so with a sigh, the Oni followed suit -- her capsules stuffed full of all sorts of pastries secured tightly -- with a flap of her wings. As she traveled, then, she checked in briefly at Dusk City, looking for signs of Sarada and whether or not she'd recovered from the evening before; and happily enough she had ... or had at the very least drug herself to the shower.

So with a smirk, the Oni reached out and offered her lover some words that were sure to put a smile on her face.

"Bit of news. We have a new ally in the form of an alternate timeline Zaofan. Jinzi is also the Doctor ... more importantly. I got us some snacks. Pastries, mostly ... and something new. A 'donut'. Blizzar was eating one, and it looked quite good. See you at the Lookout, Little Love."

... and with that offer, the Oni picked up the pace.

After all, she didn't want to keep the Saiyan Queen waiting.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Zaofan is over so far out from Capital City before he starts to feel something wiggling around in his trousers.

More specifically something is shifting around in his pockets and trying to push its way out, but in whatever position it finds itself it can't seem to make any headway.
    Flying towards Capital City, Zaofan comes to a full stop once he feels the movement in his pants. "What in the world?"

He realizes the object is trying to come out, and so he decides to help it about. "Um... something moving around... in my pants..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Zaofan sighs and nods in agreement, then carefully takes the binders off Meagan.

“Sorry about the trouble, miss.”

He looks them over as he places his cuffs back in their holder.

“Well, what now?”
    Once the cuffs were off, Meagan was able to access enough of her power to levitate next to the others. Her powers were already beginning to heal her injuries. "Now we put our heads together and figure out a plan. Jinzi is going to be P.O.'d that you destroyed his favorite lab, but he has others."

She then looks at the others, "Shall we return to the Lookout?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Yes," Parsley answered. "The others should have a say. And I suspect Etrina will want to tear a chunk out of this Zaofan's ass for causing so much trouble."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "As the others have said, move to the Lookout, and proceed from there. Get food, as well perhaps while we wait for Jinzi to return from hiding ...This interrupted lunch."

Ishtar glanced over at Blizzar a moment then, as the Arcosian finished off his donut and grumbled.
    The decision's been made to return to the Lookout. Not that Zaofan would know, as he was distracted for a moment from his travel. Still, he can feel several powerful energy signatures heading his way, towards the Lookout. He maintains his altitude, floating in place. "Huh, whatever Cyanna and Meagan needed, it seems to have been resolved..."

Meanwhile

Jinzi finds himself teleported to the other side of the planet alongside Cyanna. To a city still in darkness as the sun has not yet risen.

"Brother Jinzi, don't worry about Meagan." she spoke as they walked the streets, "I was scared too, til I saw her. My sister is strong, and tough, and she has a whole lot of friends. The Princess was nearby, I could tell. Also I told Zaofan and Shaseem, so they should be there to help. As soon as it's safe, I'll take you back. This is Dim City, though you might already know that. It has some great shops and the people here are nice, if you don't annoy them too much. I figured the best place ot hide you was in plain site."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-07-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Zaofan follows the others and as they head to the Lookout.

Meanwhile, an angry Jinzi stalks through Dim City, leading them towards one of CC’s labs.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

at The Lookout Qaztoh pauses her train and takes out a weird looking communicator saying " okay I built this communicator to remotely talk to my bot Mr. Gazakai when I'm not at Capsule Corp. " " Mr. Gazakai how is my Lab over at Capsule Corp have you finish tidying things up?" " also how's the boss Jinzi is he okay?" " **** this isn't good Mr. Gazakai isn't responded something bad much have happen at Capsule Corp."

meanwhile back at Capsule Corp a damage robot drags itself out Capsule Corp holding Qaztoh's Jobox saying in robotic tone " don't worry creator Mr. Gazakai is okay!" " Mr. Gazakai only has scratches ." " also your lab equipment and other inventions are okay Mr. Gazakai managed to saved them creator." "Mr. Gazakai did a good job."

" bad stuff went down at Capsule Corp." " Mr. Gazakai saw red beams and one hit Mr. Gazakai , but Mr. Gazakai is okay , and so is creator's lab equipment and inventions thanks to Mr. Gazakai's quick thinking." " Mr. Gazakai don't know what happen to Jinzi as Mr. Gazakai was too busying make sure creator's stuff was save. " " however Mr. Gazakai believes that Jinzi is alright."

back at the Lookout Qaztoh who is listen to her bot Mr. Gazakai replies to this saying " thanks I'm glad that you and my stuff is okay." " hurry to the Lookout so I can examine you Mr. Gazakai!" " as it sounds to me like your in need of repairs I can hear sparks coming from your body." outside of Capsule Corp Mr. Gazakai musters up enough energy to turn on his boosters and flies towards the look out saying " don't worry about Mr. Gazakai creator ."

" Mr. Gazakai only have scratches but if creator insist Mr. Gazakai will go to the Lookout."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Zaofan follows the others and as they head to the Lookout.

Meanwhile, an angry Jinzi stalks through Dim City, leading them towards one of CC’s labs.
    Cyanna tries to keep up, worried about him. "Brother Jinzi, please don't be angry with me."

Cyanna tries to keep up, worried about him. "Brother Jinzi, please don't be angry with me."
    He finds a non-descript warehouse building and taps three bricks on the wall. And hand scanner pops out and he places his palm on it. It bings and a door slides open.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He finds a non-descript warehouse building and taps three bricks on the wall. And hand scanner pops out and he places his palm on it. It bings and a door slides open.
    Quietly following him as he enters inside, Cyanna's silence is unnatural. It was soon after that she sensed Meagan once again, which lightened her mood. Hesitantly, she spoke to him, "Meagan's alright."

Quietly following him as he enters inside, Cyanna's silence is unnatural. It was soon after that she sensed Meagan once again, which lightened her mood. Hesitantly, she spoke to him, "Meagan's alright."
    Jinzi looks over at her, eyes slanted still in anger, before moving through the revealed lab and storage area.

“Close the door behind you.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi looks over at her, eyes slanted still in anger, before moving through the revealed lab and storage area.

“Close the door behind you.”
    Nodding, she turned and closed the door, then silently followed him. Seeing Jinzi angry like this was scarier than going up against a Nagadarr, but she tried not to let it get to her.