Page 515 of 782 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Kai frowns at the damage but gets to work mending them, making Dash feel better already.

Meanwhile, Jinzi hurries over and hugs Meagan tightly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai frowns at the damage but gets to work mending them, making Dash feel better already.
    "Ah don't know others do it, get beat up to within an inch of their lives and brush it off like it were nothin'." Dash, now feeling better, gives him an appreciative, yet melancholy look, "Thanks for the help, just wish ah wasn't so pathetically weak."

Meanwhile, Jinzi hurries over and hugs Meagan tightly.
    "Not so tight, I'm still healing." Meagan smiles at him, then gives him a kiss, "You were right, I'm not invulnerable."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-07-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“Shoot,”, he tells Blizzar about asking another question.

He quirks an eyebrow at Sasheem.

“An ugly monkey fish. Living in a stone floor. Huh.”

And promptly ignores Sasheem.
    "Gotten better at your insults, eh?" Sasheem sneered, incredulously, leaping forward, a Katchin punch aimed at this strange looking Zaofan. "That ain't gonna stop you from losin' you're liiiiiii..." Sasheem trailed off as Blizzar telekinetically launched him off the lookout.

"Well, I was wondering...how much you knew of the Doctor's other associates. We had to save the lives of his Namekian mage and his Fire Knight after their capture. An assailant utilizing needles as a weapon to strike their vitals. Perhaps if the portals hadn't been slightly disrupted, the assassination attempt may have been successful...."
    Last edited by KingofPie; 12-07-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Alt Zaofan chuckles at the display. A faint “Caddy” is heard.
    Likewise, in reply, one could hear a similarly faint voice, almost as if it repeats itself: "Dammit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    With a roar of anger, Zaofan let his aura and true power unfurl over Sarada. It was so big! Not only did it shove her back into the wall, but it even shook the entire Lookout!

When did he get so strong? Just yesterday, he was still below her in power; now, he was stronger than her base form!

It was amazing! If she was straight, she would have been turned on. As it was, she was just hot and bothered and ready to throw down.

When Zaofan tried to walk away, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. When he turned around, he found Sarada staring at him.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...54/394/5e4.gif

"Where do you think you're going? Zao~fan."
    By command of the hand on his shoulder, Zaofan turns around in better spirits. "Mmmmyes...?"

Until he sees Sarada's face:

"S-S-Sarada...? What's wrong with ...your...face...?"

Ishtar touched down on the Lookout's surface a short time after Sarada, and from the look of things there had been some sort of ... skism. No doubt to do with both versions of Zaofan interacting, but with no damage done to the Lookout itself it had clearly been resolved with -- or at the least relegated solely in the realm of -- words.

It was not as if verbal jousting was ... uncommon hereabouts.

"Heh."

Folding her wings close to her body once she was sure nothing was -- for the moment -- amiss, Ishtar moved across the floor with a purpose, before coming to a stop roughly in the center. She needed space for what was about to happen, after all ... and the center of the platform was surely enough to accommodate. So with a nod, she removed one of the capsules she'd stowed carefully and opened it ...

Only for table after table of pastry to manifest on the Lookout Plaza's floor. And yet that wasn't nearly all ... stepping to the side slightly, the golden-eyed Oni removed another capsule, and with a click as many tables as before all but exploded out. Instead of assorted pastries however ... these tables were covered in nothing but ...

"Donuts."

The Oni was patient while the capsule emptied its contents, unwilling to ruin the pastries she'd more than overpaid for; but when it was finished she wasted no time scooping up what appeared to be a glazed bacon-coated donut as bacon was a favorite of Sarada's, and after a careful sniff, popped it into her mouth ... the taste of it however, was certainly not something the Oni had been expecting. And while the Oni's outward appearance did not change ... Sarada would recognize the feelings that washed over her suddenly, as almost but not quite the way Ishtar felt after they retired to their chambers for the evening ...

A moment passed, as Ishtar regained her composure after that first bite ... but when she had, the remainder of the donut was wholly devoured; the glowing-horn Oni enjoying each and every bite as much as the last ... and when it was gone the Oni picked up another.

Far be it from her to not test to ensure that what she felt, was true, she took her time with this one.

"... mm."

And the second was, in the end ...

Well. It was certainly not as borderline sexual as the first had been ... the first donut's effect clearly being the result of surprise and a sudden influx of something so unexpected in its sweetness ... but to say that it wasn't close would be perhaps, a touch inaccurate.

With the knowledge she now had of this culinary delight, however, she would certainly be adding these 'donuts' to her sparse list of desserts.

More important than that however, was informing her Queen.

"Sarada, you need to get over here before I devour these donuts."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Likewise, in reply, one could hear a similarly faint voice, almost as if it repeats itself: "Dammit!"

By command of the hand on his shoulder, Zaofan turns around in better spirits. "Mmmmyes...?"

Until he sees Sarada's face:

"S-S-Sarada...? What's wrong with ...your...face...?"
    Sarada grinned at him, a toothy grin like that of a starving shark. "Why didn't you tell me you got so strong?" Just thinking about his power was making her tingly all over! She just had to have it. By Any. Means. Necessary.

She backed away and pointed a stern finger at him. "You will fight with me, Zaofan! I must taste more of your immense, rippling power!!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A moment passed, as Ishtar regained her composure after that first bite ... but when she had, the remainder of the donut was wholly devoured; the glowing-horn Oni enjoying each and every bite as much as the last ... and when it was gone the Oni picked up another.

Far be it from her to not test to ensure that what she felt, was true, she took her time with this one.

"... mm."

And the second was, in the end ...

Well. It was certainly not as borderline sexual as the first had been ... the first donut's effect clearly being the result of surprise and a sudden influx of something so unexpected in its sweetness ... but to say that it wasn't close would be perhaps, a touch inaccurate.

With the knowledge she now had of this culinary delight, however, she would certainly be adding these 'donuts' to her sparse list of desserts.

More important than that however, was informing her Queen.

"Sarada, you need to get over here before I devour these donuts."
    There weren't many things that could override a Saiyan insatiable lust for combat. Sex was usually one of them; but of course, that depended on whether the Saiyan in question had a mate worth pleasure in lieu of fighting someone else. Food was the most sure-fire way to draw a Saiyan away from a fight. So, just when Sarada had Zaofan pinned against the wall to further pressure him into fighting her, her love contacted her to inform her of her arrival... and to warn her.

"...before I devour these donuts."

One moment, Sarada had Zaofan pinned against the wall by his shirt. Literally the next instant, he was in the hall alone.

Sarada materialized next to Ishtar, unable to fathom what she was seeing before her. She had only seen this many delectable sweets at a buffet, but never just out in the open.

Fuck! Where was...

A casual scan revealed that Sasheem was nowhere to be found. Good. Very good. And Erosa was still out of commission. Which meant these pastries, scones, and even these so-called donuts were hers.

And Ishtars.

First, she planted a warm, affectionate kiss on her Oni's lips to thank her for this tremendous feat of generosity. "Love you, babe!"

With that out of the way, she set her gaze upon the confections before her.

She picked up one with bacon on it and bit into it.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada grinned at him, a toothy grin like that of a starving shark. "Why didn't you tell me you got so strong?" Just thinking about his power was making her tingly all over! She just had to have it. By Any. Means. Necessary.

She backed away and pointed a stern finger at him. "You will fight with me, Zaofan! I must taste more of your immense, rippling power!!"
    Zaofan's hands quickly go up reflexively to try to calm his friend down, while his mind goes through all the motions:

Wait, what? Is this really happening? Is this what I want? This is suicide! Sarada's a powerhouse! Among our most powerful! But -- I've always wanted to test out my mettle against her, ever since we first met! And now would be a good time to test my power, too -- assuming I live to learn from it. Oh god, do I really want this? I've always wanted this! It's so flattering that she, of all people, finds me strong! This can't be happening! But it is! My mind says no but my ki says yes!

Zaofan clears his throat and calmly brings himself back to order, both inside and out. "Well, ah. This is something else! But I ... accept your offer."

WHAT?!

"Where shall we fight?"

There weren't many things that could override a Saiyan insatiable lust for combat. Sex was usually one of them; but of course, that depended on whether the Saiyan in question had a mate worth pleasure in lieu of fighting someone else. Food was the most sure-fire way to draw a Saiyan away from a fight. So, just when Sarada had Zaofan pinned against the wall to further pressure him into fighting her, her love contacted her to inform her of her arrival... and to warn her.

"...before I devour these donuts."

One moment, Sarada had Zaofan pinned against the wall by his shirt. Literally the next instant, he was in the hall alone.

Sarada materialized next to Ishtar, unable to fathom what she was seeing before her. She had only seen this many delectable sweets at a buffet, but never just out in the open.

Fuck! Where was...

A casual scan revealed that Sasheem was nowhere to be found. Good. Very good. And Erosa was still out of commission. Which meant these pastries, scones, and even these so-called donuts were hers.

And Ishtars.

First, she planted a warm, affectionate kiss on her Oni's lips to thank her for this tremendous feat of generosity. "Love you, babe!"

With that out of the way, she set her gaze upon the confections before her.

She picked up one with bacon on it and bit into it.

Still pinned against the wall, his hair blows to the side as Sarada disappears.

"Oh, well, I um," he says to himself. As if his ki had deflated and gone blue. He clears his throat again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    No matter how strong he'd gotten, no matter the techniques acquired or injury endured, taking a hit from Zippa Ogatan was like being hit by a train. One open palm strike to the gut was enough to launch him across the jungle, his body occasionally skipping off the ground before he could right himself and come to a skidding halt. The sound of his own sharp intake told him that the strike had knocked the air from his lungs and he had only now remembered to breathe. In the distance he could see her approach, gracefully gliding like a spirit through the path of wreckage his passage had left behind.

"Are you hesitating?" Zippa asked, her tone ice cold, "Filial piety, overconfident of your own power, or a lack of understanding on the severity of the threat; allow me to correct your thoughts." It was upon reaching him that Charco realized how serious she was, but before he could make the motion to defend himself, a swipe of her Terrible Claws splattered the nearby flora red with a chunk of his side. Hissing in pain, Charco lobbed a jab toward her only for it to be seized in her palm.

"You've allowed yourself to be mired in a sense of honor and pride," She said flinging his arm aside before slashing him across the chest, leaving four bloody trenches in his flesh, "You believe you've failed because you don't meet up to your own heroic standards." Gripping his throat, her nails digging into his flesh, she lifted him off his feet, "None of these notions belong to the Dino School. You've been deluded by some fool."

"... it was you..." Charco croaked out from his constricted throat.

This caught her by surprise, the cold steel look of her eyes flickering briefly. Her grip loosened and he ends up dropping to the ground like a sack of vegetables, "Explain yourself," demanded his grandmother. Rubbing his throat he looked back up to her, "You... you once told me I should use my power to protect others. Is that not why you spoke to Kami on my behalf?" A brief silence came, only before Zippa began to gently laugh, bewildering Charco.

"It seems I am indeed the fool." She finally said, her laughter fading to a warmer tone of voice, "I suppose I should have known that you would have taken my jaded words for something more optimistic. Charco, you don't have to be a hero; goodness knows that there are plenty out there. The only burden you should have to endure is protecting those things of utmost importance in your own way. Others may find deem it selfish, but in the end, what you selfishly fight for are the only things that matter in your story."

Smiling, Zippa gently extended a hand to her grandchild. The fact he so foolishly worked himself into trouble from those words long ago told her just how much those words meant to him, then and now. "While you sort yourself out, let's get you patched up."
    Not before long, Charco found himself seated in his grandmother's dining room, gauze and bandages binding his side and chest. Looking down a cup of Korinzu tea, he gently swirled it by rotating his wrist, staring at it as if contemplating its nature in the world. in truth, he knew it was good for him but wasn't particularly in the mood for such an... intense-tasting drink. Still, he would occasionally take a sip, grimace at its bitterness and repeat the cycle. His focus on his tea was merely a distraction from the bigger issue at hand.

For most of his life, he had been motivated by a misunderstanding. He did not blame his grandmother nor himself for it, but its effects had created some difficulties for him. If he did not have to be a hero, then what should he strive for? He had sacrificed his school life and his relationship with his parents because he thought it was for the greater good if he was to focus on protecting Earth. What was there left for him, a high school drop-out with a rap sheet?

Feeling a tiny set of claws pinch his shoulder roused him from his thoughts and he glanced over to see that Fossil had perched herself on him. Bringing up his head, he gently scratched the microraptor's head, who nuzzled against his hand as if starved for attention. "Well at least I still have you and grandma..." It was while he was looking at Fossil that an idea was born. One that brought a small smile and chuckle to him over how simple the answer was. "You know what, Fossil? I'm a dumb ass. It's been sitting here all this time, waiting for me to realize what I need to do."

Gathering his things, Charco practically exploded into the next room where Zippa was cooking, "I got it!" He declared, "I figured out what I have that's worth protecting!"

"Oh?" His grandmother replied, somewhat surprised of how quickly the boy had recovered in more ways than one, "...and that is?"

"The Dino School. I'm going to revive it, no matter what the other schools say!"

As he heals her, Dash decides ot ask him a question, "You know Zaofan? Ah mean, you've known him longer than ah have. Is he usually an egotistical jerk? Or Should ah forgive him?"

Praxat is on the lookout with the others saying " now that we're back on the Lookout some one please filled me in on what the hell is going on." Praxat then sees a small bot crash head first into the look out and goes to check on it saying " shit this is Qaztoh's bot Mr. Gazakai and it seems to be badly damage." "what on earth happen to it?" Mr. Gazakai gets up with it's body shooting sparks and missing arm saying " don't worry creator's friend Praxy ."

" Mr. Gazakai only have scratches." Praxat skin turns blue and a embarrassed emoji shows in her googles as she say " Qaztoh program you to call me that didn't she?" Mr. Gazakai replies to this saying " Mr. Gazakai says that would be a yes." Qaztoh rushes off and grabs Mr. Gazakai saying " shit yeah you're badly damage I going to do some major repairs and even replace one of right arm."

Qaztoh turns off Mr. Gazakai saying " I don't know what's going on ,but I do know that something bad happen at Capsule Corp as my bot Mr. Gazakai inform me." " lucky this little guy was able to save my stuff I had there ,but it seems he got badly damage so I going to have to repair him. " as Qaztoh walks off with Mr. Gazakai to her room on the Lookout Praxat shouts at her saying " Qaztoh why did you program your bot to call me Praxy it's embarrassing." " Qaztoh replies to this saying " well I don't think so I think the name is kind of cute."

Praxat replies to this saying " it's not cute it's embarrassing." " people might get the wrong idea about us." " Qaztoh replies to this saying " huh I don't think it's really that big of a deal I call you Praxy because well your like a big sister to me." " remember the times you let me sleep with you back on Qacriea when I got scare and let me cuddle next to you ?"

" how you let me hold you tightly." Praxat replies to this saying " hey don't say like that people might get even more weird ideas about us." after Qaztoh is gone Praxat looks at Dash, Kai, Megan and the others saying " look whatever you guys are thinking I and Qaztoh relationship isn't like that at all I swear." " it's strictly professional and I may see her as a little sister. "

" yeah there's nothing going on between us." " I'm 100% straight I swear!" " I'm not sure about Qaztoh but I don't swing that way." " yes I'm 100 % into the males!"

Praxat then picks up a piece of paper Qaztoh left on the ground and looks at reads it out loud saying " hi Praxy while you were gone I look into this clothing magazine and pick out this attire I think would look wonderful on you." " I tore out the pic and place it on this note." Praxat looks at the picture on the note which is of a skimpy bathing suit saying " what the hell is this." " surely she doesn't expect me to wear something like that."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-07-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Ugh. So embarrassing."

Parsley was a dignified Saiyanness. That meant she didn't shovel five or six pastries into her mouth at once, unlike her degenerate sister. As Sarada gorged herself on the sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, always delicious treats, Parsley shook her head.

There was such a thing as manners, something Sarada evidently forgot.

Parsley hadn't. That was why, when she got around to eating some of the desserts, she ate one, chewed it, swallowed, then ate another.

Granted, she chewed at hypersonic speed so it looked like she was shoveling them in her mouth five or seven or nine at a time, but that wasn't the case.

"Need something to drink." She grabbed two apple turnovers and quickly sprinted into the kitchen to grab a pitcher of water. She found it in the back of the refrigerator. "Hm. Kava water, huh?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It had only been a few hours since his departure, but sure enough, those more attuned to their senses could feel the familiar ki signature of Charco approaching the Lookout and rather quickly at that. His green aura and the trail it left could be seen in the distance but the gap was closed in little time, the teenager stopping abruptly enough over the Lookout to have the inertia threaten to give him whiplash.

Landing on the ground, the boy was visibly in a much better mood than he left. Armed with a back pack, duffle bag, and a large scroll, he excitedly began his search for someone in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It had only been a few hours since his departure, but sure enough, those more attuned to their senses could feel the familiar ki signature of Charco approaching the Lookout and rather quickly at that. His green aura and the trail it left could be seen in the distance but the gap was closed in little time, the teenager stopping abruptly enough over the Lookout to have the inertia threaten to give him whiplash.

Landing on the ground, the boy was visibly in a much better mood than he left. Armed with a back pack, duffle bag, and a large scroll, he excitedly began his search for someone in particular.
    Noticing his arrival, Cyanna calls out to him, "Hey Charco! How did it go?"