Page 516 of 782 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Noticing his arrival, Cyanna calls out to him, "Hey Charco! How did it go?"
    "Got my ass kicked." He replied cheerfully, "But it's cool. I figured some things out." With a smile, he gestured to the scroll he had.

"Anything happen while I was gone?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat is on the lookout with the others saying " now that we're back on the Lookout some one please filled me in on what the hell is going on." Praxat then sees a small bot crash head first into the look out and goes to check on it saying " shit this is Qaztoh's bot Mr. Gazakai and it seems to be badly damage." "what on earth happen to it?" Mr. Gazakai gets up with it's body shooting sparks and missing arm saying " don't worry creator's friend Praxy ."

" Mr. Gazakai only have scratches." Praxat skin turns blue and a embarrassed emoji shows in her googles as she say " Qaztoh program you to call me that didn't she?" Mr. Gazakai replies to this saying " Mr. Gazakai says that would be a yes." Qaztoh rushes off and grabs Mr. Gazakai saying " shit yeah you're badly damage I going to do some major repairs and even replace one of right arm."

Qaztoh turns off Mr. Gazakai saying " I don't know what's going on ,but I do know that something bad happen at Capsule Corp as my bot Mr. Gazakai inform me." " lucky this little guy was able to save my stuff I had there ,but it seems he got badly damage so I going to have to repair him. " as Qaztoh walks off with Mr. Gazakai to her room on the Lookout Praxat shouts at her saying " Qaztoh why did you program your bot to call me Praxy it's embarrassing." " Qaztoh replies to this saying " well I don't think so I think the name is kind of cute."

Praxat replies to this saying " it's not cute it's embarrassing." " people might get the wrong idea about us." " Qaztoh replies to this saying " huh I don't think it's really that big of a deal I call you Praxy because well your like a big sister to me." " remember the times you let me sleep with you back on Qacriea when I got scare and let me cuddle next to you ?"

" how you let me hold you tightly." Praxat replies to this saying " hey don't say like that people might get even more weird ideas about us." after Qaztoh is gone Praxat looks at Dash, Kai, Megan and the others saying " look whatever you guys are thinking I and Qaztoh relationship isn't like that at all I swear." " it's strictly professional and I may see her as a little sister. "

" yeah there's nothing going on between us." " I'm 100% straight I swear!" " I'm not sure about Qaztoh but I don't swing that way." " yes I'm 100 % into the males!"

Praxat then picks up a piece of paper Qaztoh left on the ground and looks at reads it out loud saying " hi Praxy while you were gone I look into this clothing magazine and pick out this attire I think would look wonderful on you." " I tore out the pic and place it on this note." Praxat looks at the picture on the note which is of a skimpy bathing suit saying " what the hell is this." " surely she doesn't expect me to wear something like that."

Praxat looks at Dash, Megan and the others saying " sorry about that scene with Qaztoh." " any ways I still need to be filled in on what's going on." " why in the hell are their two Zaofans now?" " please no one call me Praxy okay."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Got my ass kicked." He replied cheerfully, "But it's cool. I figured some things out." With a smile, he gestured to the scroll he had.

"Anything happen while I was gone?"
    Walking over to him, "Lets' see, Zaofan tried to kill Jinzi, only it wasn't Zaofan but a alternate universe Zaofan. The other Zaofan attacked Meagan and Dash, but I popped in and rescued Jinzi, then everyone else showed up and they talked the other Zaofan to give up. Oh, and the guy who is behind all this, the one called the Doctor? Is actually and alternate Jinzi, who went power mad. At least that's' what I heard, I was with Jinzi at Dim City. We all came back here, and now there are two Zaofans at the Lookout. So if you see a guy who looks like Zaofan but is older and has a wierd beard, that's the other Zaofan."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Walking over to him, "Lets' see, Zaofan tried to kill Jinzi, only it wasn't Zaofan but a alternate universe Zaofan. The other Zaofan attacked Meagan and Dash, but I popped in and rescued Jinzi, then everyone else showed up and they talked the other Zaofan to give up. Oh, and the guy who is behind all this, the one called the Doctor? Is actually and alternate Jinzi, who went power mad. At least that's' what I heard, I was with Jinzi at Dim City. We all came back here, and now there are two Zaofans at the Lookout. So if you see a guy who looks like Zaofan but is older and has a wierd beard, that's the other Zaofan."
    "What." His brain threatened to implode from how crazy that sounded, but it managed to (barely) endure what it took to fully digest that information. "Oh... aah... um... that's certainly... something." Nodding to himself, Charco was entirely sure what to say to that.

"Well, I'm kinda hungry. You wanna grab something? You know... before we have to deal with all of that?"

"What." His brain threatened to implode from how crazy that sounded, but it managed to (barely) endure what it took to fully digest that information. "Oh... aah... um... that's certainly... something." Nodding to himself, Charco was entirely sure what to say to that.

"Well, I'm kinda hungry. You wanna grab something? You know... before we have to deal with all of that?"
    Praxat listen in replies to this saying " well that doesn't sound the least bit nuts ( sarcastic emoji on googles) ." ( curious emoji on googles) " hmm I wonder what the alternate me and Qaztoh are like?" " I wonder if Alternate me is also called by that embarrassing name Praxy by a Alternate Qaztoh?"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Gotten better at your insults, eh?" Sasheem sneered, incredulously, leaping forward, a Katchin punch aimed at this strange looking Zaofan. "That ain't gonna stop you from losin' you're liiiiiii..." Sasheem trailed off as Blizzar telekinetically launched him off the lookout.

"Well, I was wondering...how much you knew of the Doctor's other associates. We had to save the lives of his Namekian mage and his Fire Knight after their capture. An assailant utilizing needles as a weapon to strike their vitals. Perhaps if the portals hadn't been slightly disrupted, the assassination attempt may have been successful...."
    “Only saw a couple, the ones that attacked before I came. He didn’t keep me with the others. Our...dispositions ain’t aligned, so to speak.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

As he heals her, Dash decides ot ask him a question, "You know Zaofan? Ah mean, you've known him longer than ah have. Is he usually an egotistical jerk? Or Should ah forgive him?"
    “Hmm, no, not normally. He’s usually quite nice.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Alt Zaofan sees Charco but let’s him pass to eat. He does nod to him though.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Sure." She smiled and walked with him to the Kitchen, looking around as they entered to see if anyone else was there.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Sure." She smiled and walked with him to the Kitchen, looking around as they entered to see if anyone else was there.
    She would see Parsley returning a pitcher of some substance to the refrigerator and then pulling out some water.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Hmm, no, not normally. He’s usually quite nice.”
    As Kai finished healing her, "Ah guess ah can forgive him then." Dash, standing up again, "Thanks for the healing. Ah'd better go and get some new clothes."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat listen in replies to this saying " well that doesn't sound the least bit nuts ( sarcastic emoji on googles) ." ( curious emoji on googles) " hmm I wonder what the alternate me and Qaztoh are like?" " I wonder if Alternate me is also called by that embarrassing name Praxy by a Alternate Qaztoh?"
    Alt Zaofan sees Charco but let’s him pass to eat. He does nod to him though.
    As they walked towards the kitchen, Charco found himself addressed by those he didn't know.

"Huh... it's starting to get crowded here. I guess the guy with eye is the alternate Zaofan?"

Shrugging to himself, Charco figured he would eat first before sorting this mess out.

“Only saw a couple, the ones that attacked before I came. He didn’t keep me with the others. Our...dispositions ain’t aligned, so to speak.”
    "Hmm...shame," Blizzar noted. "I'm sure I'll think of more in due time. This alternate timeline business is...headache inducing, to be honest. But, important to know none the less. But first...a couple more donuts. Excuse me," Blizzar nodded, flying off towards the donut shop.

As the Arcosian left, the Majin returned, furious over being unwittingly tossed off the Lookout by...well, he didn't know how exactly, but it it was one of these assholes he seemed to be stuck with, that was for certain. However, his return wasn't as sudden as it appeared to be. Slinking along the Lookout's walls he listened in on the various conversations going on, seeing as he felt out of the loop.

So they were dealing with some sort of alternate universe crisis was it? They owed the entire invasion to these dimensional time/space alterations, as well as this alternate Zaofan. "Hey, One-Eye, answer Sasheem this..." The Majin stated, flying in front of the Alternate-Zaofan. "Who's the Alternate Sasheem and how many worlds has he destroyed? Should be a Majin like me...and also vastly powerful. Probably has entire civilizations running in fear...Ring any bells?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hmm...shame," Blizzar noted. "I'm sure I'll think of more in due time. This alternate timeline business is...headache inducing, to be honest. But, important to know none the less. But first...a couple more donuts. Excuse me," Blizzar nodded, flying off towards the donut shop.

As the Arcosian left, the Majin returned, furious over being unwittingly tossed off the Lookout by...well, he didn't know how exactly, but it it was one of these assholes he seemed to be stuck with, that was for certain. However, his return wasn't as sudden as it appeared to be. Slinking along the Lookout's walls he listened in on the various conversations going on, seeing as he felt out of the loop.

So they were dealing with some sort of alternate universe crisis was it? They owed the entire invasion to these dimensional time/space alterations, as well as this alternate Zaofan. "Hey, One-Eye, answer Sasheem this..." The Majin stated, flying in front of the Alternate-Zaofan. "Who's the Alternate Sasheem and how many worlds has he destroyed? Should be a Majin like me...and also vastly powerful. Probably has entire civilizations running in fear...Ring any bells?"
    “Nope, never seen ya before. What you described sounds like Ishtar though.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

"Everyone's back I see." Etrina approached the group, some measuring equipment in her arms. "I got a basic gist of the situation from my foci.....Its good that you were able to come to a peaceful resolution. So...where is he then...?"

Etrina took a moment to scan the group before focusing in on the new face....newish face anyways. Inwardly, Etrina let out a sigh....at least it wouldn't be one of those cartoonish situations where you couldn't tell the one from the other. "So...Your the Zaofan from another time then? Thank you for being more reasonable then most....I'm Etrina Stoltengarde." Etrina offered the man a hand.