Page 533 of 782 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 11718
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi smiles at the sight of his friends and allies gathering. With a request to Zaofan to cater as quickly as possible, he awaited Held’s arrival. Adam has already come and was patiently waiting, observing his surroundings.

Eva was dressed in her best ceremonial garb, Kai too, and the duo would officiate once all were gathered.
    Crazy Horn ran across the sky towards the lookout, a trail of Ki making a path on which the majestic beast charged, The Nevadian riding upon its back. Under normal circumstances, Held would have simply flew or--as he would have preferred--used his ship as a means of transportation. However, his ship was likely slowly making its way to earth from Vocado, and Held, while quite apt at flying if forced, was not nearly as swift at flying, as his companion was at running, an actual 'road' being a minor inconvenience. As time seemed to be of the essence, this was the most time saving method.

The intricate path vanished from behind the beast with each galloping step it took forth, vanishing into nothingness, until the Unicorn lunged forth, landing upon the lookout with a slight thud.

"Well....Who would have thought you were such a fan of weddings, Crazy Horn?" Held said with a smirk, casually dismounting, "I thought I'd have to cajole you to no end to help me out here...You have my thanks."

A snort was the only reply received, before Held made his way towards Jinzi.

"I hope I'm not too late." Held said, greeting the groom, as he reached into his pocket, procuring the capsule that housed the wedding ring, "But in my defense, you didn't exactly give me much warning."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "As do you." Meagan sounded a little nervous, "I hadn't imagined that this would turn into a big affair. Though I am glad to have my friends here."
    Sarada smiled brightly. "When you have friends like ours, I can't imagine this being anything other than a big affair." She eyed Zaofan's spread hungrily.

Soon. Soon

"It kind of makes me wish my big day was sooner rather than later."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Crazy Horn ran across the sky towards the lookout, a trail of Ki making a path on which the majestic beast charged, The Nevadian riding upon its back. Under normal circumstances, Held would have simply flew or--as he would have preferred--used his ship as a means of transportation. However, his ship was likely slowly making its way to earth from Vocado, and Held, while quite apt at flying if forced, was not nearly as swift at flying, as his companion was at running, an actual 'road' being a minor inconvenience. As time seemed to be of the essence, this was the most time saving method.

The intricate path vanished from behind the beast with each galloping step it took forth, vanishing into nothingness, until the Unicorn lunged forth, landing upon the lookout with a slight thud.

"Well....Who would have thought you were such a fan of weddings, Crazy Horn?" Held said with a smirk, casually dismounting, "I thought I'd have to cajole you to no end to help me out here...You have my thanks."

A snort was the only reply received, before Held made his way towards Jinzi.

"I hope I'm not too late." Held said, greeting the groom, as he reached into his pocket, procuring the capsule that housed the wedding ring, "But in my defense, you didn't exactly give me much warning."
    Jinzi smiles widely and hugs Held quickly. He takes the capsule and then catches Held up on what he missed, what their soon to be mission will be, and thus why the wedding will happen today.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi nods his thanks to Zaofan.

“You did amazing.”

He also quickly changes.

Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“You did amazing.”

He also quickly changes.

Sarada approached Jinzi after he finished getting dressed and smiled. "Hey, Jinzi. I'm not sure how stuff like this works on Earth, but if you wanted to take a trip to celebrate your... ah, wedding with Meagan, I insist on sending you two to Ruco for a few weeks. It's literally paradise, so there aren't too many places that are more worth your time. I'll pay for everything, so don't worry about currency conversion or anything like that."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Blizzar simply wore a tie. Normally during formal affairs, he had a suit tailored to fit over his armour, but in such short notice this would make due for now. A holographic Galaxy Police badge decorated his right shoulder.

Attending an Earth wedding. What strange times I live in...That said, I suppose I can always keep lookout. This would be an opportune time for an enemy to catch us all unaware...

Cyanna plays with her dress, as she smiles at the compliment, "Thanks. Dash had these packed away, I had almost forgotten about them."

Dash joins in, "Best you go quick, as soon as Jinzi and Lady Eva are ready ah gather that this will start. You had better hurry right quick."
    Praxat grabs Qaztoh saying " using your teleportation watch we need to go to Capital City with Althena quick. " Praxat and Qaztoh and then walk to Althena with Praxat saying " okay sensei were going to go to Capital City real quick." Qazoth quickly sets her teleportation watch to Capital City's corrodents coordinates and makes the necessary adjustments . a invisible barrier then forms around Praxat, Qaztoh and Althena and suddenly they vanish in a flash of blue light.

almost instantly they appear in Capital City in a flash of blue light. when the barrier fades Praxat grabs both Qaztoh and Althena by the arms saying " okay let's go we need to get his shopping down quickly are pay for everything on my Capsule Corp employee Credit Card. now to pick out a gift for Megan and Jinzi . Praxat spots a jewelry store saying " hmm that seems like a nice place to get gifts at. Praxat quickly walks into the store with Qaztoh and Althena.

the three Toadians quickly pick out gifts for Megan and Jinzi at the Jewelry store. after they go clothing shopping . at a clothing store Qaztoh tries to get Praxat into a pair of tight short shorts but Praxat isn't haven't . Praxat manages to pick her self out a dress and helps Qaztoh pick out a dress.

Qaztoh goes though several outfits until Praxat agrees on a dress she deems appropriate for Qaztoh to wear. the three Toadians then go to a big and tall clothing store and pick out a Dress for Althena . a tailor measures Althena and fit's her with a dress . Praxat pays for the dress with her Capsule Corp employee Credit Card.

Qaztoh then uses her teleportation watch to quickly teleport herself , Praxat and Althena back to the Lookout. the three Toadians appear in front of Dash and Cyanna in a flash of blue light. when the light clears Praxat who is wear a lovely red dress says " okay I, Qaztoh and Althena are back and we got our selves some nice dress." " it was kind of difficult pick out a dress for Althena hear I had to have a tailor do measurements on her."

Qaztoh who is wearing a nice looking golden dress says " I want wear those tight short shorts I saw at that clothing store." Praxat replies to this saying " you also wanted me to wear them to." " however I couldn't allow that." " I need both of us to look proper for this wedding.

Althena who is look at the beautiful royal purple dress she's wearing says " I must say this dress does look nice on me, and that Tailor was quite nice. " "do this shopping allow me to experience things I never seen before." " like doors that open by themselves. " I saw so much wonderous things today that all seem like sorcery to me."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The very thought was disturbing. Had they gotten off on a better foot, then perhaps their relationship in this timeline would be better.

She sighed and stood. To be fair, her hatred of the Id was only because of her repressed... attraction to her. Ugh, disgusting! There was no reason they couldn't be... friends. Ugh, disgusting!

"Hey, Erosa," she called out. "I assume you heard what I said to your crystal yesterday?"
    Erosa turned back to Sarada and made a face that looked alot like one of amused embarrassment. "Yeah, you were so forward all of a sudden...it was a surprise. Perhaps absence makes the heart grow fonder....but for you to confess like that to a rock, I didn't know you were into that sorta thing. Hey Ishtar! Strap some diamonds to your chest the next time you two go at it, it'll definitely spice things up."

The Id smiled, then slid in close with a slightly less silly expression. "....Hehe....I'm Joking, Joking. I honestly didn't expect you to care at all.....Yet you came by to pay me a visit. Maybe it was just because you were dealing with a rock instead of me....but it was nice to hear that from you." Erosa smiled genuinely for a moment before pretending to wipe away a tear. "....eat up **********....inspirational words from the lips of a saiyan queen. I'm honored."

“You did amazing.”

He also quickly changes.

Meagan's hearts skipped two beats when she saw him, in fact she started to feel a little light headed, enough to involuntarily place her hand on Sarada's shoulder for support. It took a moment to calm herself down enough to regain her balance.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

As Ishtar made her way from Asha'rah's presence to prepare herself for Meagan's wedding, the synthetic voice she had come to know carried after her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "Should you wish to stand as well as deliver, you can seek me out."

If Ishtar did not seek to listen, Asha'rah would not chase after her in attempt to force the issue. It was her choice to make and, however poorly Asha'rah thought of the choice, engaging an unwilling partner would only be for self-satisfaction.
    And as simple as it was taunting, it caused the Oni to slow to a stop.

Stand and deliver?

For what purpose ?

The golden-eyed Oni turned the words over in her mind a moment, as she considered their intent. And in the end realized it was a simple one. To elicit a response, and perhaps force a fight in the hopes that forward progress could be made toward some oblique understanding. Though in the end, Ishtar was not at all sure that was an understanding she cared for, anymore.

That said, this ... challenge if it could be considered one, would not go unanswered. So the golden-eyed Oni turned and ... chuckled ?

"There is more important things in this moment, than hearing you offer words in defense your hypocrisy." To emphasize the point, the Oni gestured toward Jinzi, Meagan, and the others. "So please."

That said, the golden-eyed Oni turned away once more.

"Though ... do not worry, Asha'rah. I will balance that ego of yours for you, soon enough." With that, Ishtar left Asha'rah to dress herself for the wedding.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Eons beyond counting had blessed Asha'rah with patience. Her formative years as a monk had instilled her with self-restraint. Yet it was all Asha'rah could do to restrain herself while Erosa had her fun with Sarada. The moment Erosa flipped and dismounted, Asha'rah swept her off her feet and kissed her, lips seeking out love she had so very nearly lost. When the kiss ended, she pulled Erosa into a hug.

"I thought I'd lost you."
    "...Errrrrrro....." Erosa let out a sound akin to a cat purr as Asha'rah held her close. ".......Don't be silly. I can't die....I've got too much to do. Foods to eat, People to beat up.....and most important of all.....a silly goddess who I don't wanna see sad."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Completely caught up in the moment, Zaofan inadvertently uses the Zanzoken, leaving an afterimage by Charco while he materializes around Asha'rah and Erosa, wrapping them both in his wingspan. "Erosa! You're back! YOU'RE BACK! Oh I've missed you, my friend!"

Barely able to contain himself between both the upcoming wedding and the return of his proverbial little sister, he begins to tear up in joy. "Everything you've went through! I knew we had to hold out hope!"
    "Gao! Cookman!" Erosa reached over and pulled the man into a literally headlock. "C'mere you! Hehehehe....Your damn right I went through a lot.....can you imagine, no MOUTH forever! I'm so hungry right now I could eat two or three whole Cookman feasts in a row.....so you better get on that." The Id gave him a pat on then head and then smiled. "Hehe.....I kid, maybe just one feast later.......Oh...I was gonna ask since I'm a bit late."

Erosa pointed over to the other Zaofan. "....is he your evil brother or something?"

Astonishing Member

Jinzi smiles widely and hugs Held quickly. He takes the capsule and then catches Held up on what he missed, what their soon to be mission will be, and thus why the wedding will happen today.
    Had Held been of a lighter pigment, he would have went several shades paler as Jinzi explained what had transpired during his time away. It was far and away worse than he had expected, even with the considerable amount of trouble that had occurred so far. It was of such a different dimension of trouble, that Held scarcely would have believed it, had it not been Jinzi explaining it.

Perhaps Jinzi's hug had been merely to cushion the tidal wave insane news that was to follow.

Time? Alternate dimensions? Duo Zaofans?

Held blinked deeply several times, before purging the thoughts from his mind. That could wait. That was some time from now. This? This wedding is now, and there was only this moment.

"Well, I suppose I can't fault you two, considering how the future isn't exactly promised to us, unless you're some master of time, or something." Held replied, nodding. "So, let's get to it then, eh?"

I suppose I should go take a look around and see how things are going soon.

"You need anything else?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa turned back to Sarada and made a face that looked alot like one of amused embarrassment. "Yeah, you were so forward all of a sudden...it was a surprise. Perhaps absence makes the heart grow fonder....but for you to confess like that to a rock, I didn't know you were into that sorta thing. Hey Ishtar! Strap some diamonds to your chest the next time you two go at it, it'll definitely spice things up."

The Id smiled, then slid in close with a slightly less silly expression. "....Hehe....I'm Joking, Joking. I honestly didn't expect you to care at all.....Yet you came by to pay me a visit. Maybe it was just because you were dealing with a rock instead of me....but it was nice to hear that from you." Erosa smiled genuinely for a moment before pretending to wipe away a tear. "....eat up **********....inspirational words from the lips of a saiyan queen. I'm honored."
    "Hmph," Sarada grunted in reply. "Don't presume this means I like you." She folded her arms and looked away, though, in secret, she was glad that what she said meant so much to Erosa.

"I only came by to visit because Ishtar told me what you did to save Etrina. Good ****."

Meagan's hearts skipped two beats when she saw him, in fact she started to feel a little light headed, enough to involuntarily place her hand on Sarada's shoulder for support. It took a moment to calm herself down enough to regain her balance.
    When a small hand touched her shoulder, Sarada glanced over and saw Meagan looking like she was seconds away from fainting. Once glance at Jinzi and she could see why. For a nerd, he could dress up pretty nicely.

"Hehe." Despite seeing him naked an indeterminable amount of times, Meagan's breath was still taken. There were times when she felt the same way about Ishtar, so Sarada knew how she felt.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Hehe." Despite seeing him naked an indeterminable amount of times, Meagan's breath was still taken. There were times when she felt the same way about Ishtar, so Sarada knew how she felt.
    And speaking of the Oni, Ishtar appeared not a moment later.

By some small fortune too, the duo had yet again managed to pair nicely, the Oni's own black dress looking similar to her lover's own. The Oni had -- somewhat hurriedly -- even managed to straighten her hair.

After taking in Sarada, and the scene before her silently a moment then, Ishtar offered her Little Love a smile.

"I see you took my advice."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    And speaking of the Oni, Ishtar appeared not a moment later.

By some small fortune too, the duo had yet again managed to pair nicely, the Oni's own black dress looking similar to her lover's own. The Oni had -- somewhat hurriedly -- even managed to straighten her hair.

After taking in Sarada, and the scene before her silently a moment then, Ishtar offered her Little Love a smile.

"I see you took my advice."
    On cue, Ishtar made her way over to Sarada and Meagan just as Sarada was waxing poetically about how there were times when her love could take her breath away by simply existing. This was such a time. The dress she was wearing matched Sarada's own, and she even managed to make her hair straight.

She didn't know why, but she really loved when Ishtar did different things with her bi-colored hair. Perhaps it was because Sarada's remained the same all the time, in the same wild ponytail she had been wearing since she was a little girl. In the past, she hadn't had too much motivation to do anything with it, since Saiyans in general couldn't have been bothered. But, ever since former Queen Toma introduced her long, straightened hair, more and more women had been trying different hairstyles.

Even Rutaba had her hair straightened, where before it looked similar to Sarada's.

Perhaps... perhaps she could try something new?

A thing to consider later.

"...yeah...I did," she managed between incomprehensible stammers. "You look... beautiful."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!