Page 540 of 782 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Blizzar would find signs that it wasn't bought at store but taking from a junkyard. as small fine print on it reads discontinued schedule to be dismantle at junkyard in the Esper language with translations in another languages. the serial number on the back is fade indicated that the machine is rather very old. there's also a fade sentence on the machine that reads free for anyone who can get this busted up old machine to operate.

Qaztoh finds a song and it's death metal song. when Qaztoh starts sing her voice is raspy so she's unable to correctly do the clear vocals of the song. but as the song goes into the heavy parts Qaztoh is able to get close to them by swift the tone of her natural raspy voice so that it produces a growling effect. which makes her sound like she's being possessed by a demon.

Qaztoh finishes singing to the lyrics of the song she's doing and Praxat replies to this with a shock emoji showing in her googles saying " Qaztoh what the hell was that just now." Qaztoh replies to this saying " that it's called death metal and it's awesome!" " still it sucks I get sing to the lyrics for songs of my favorite metal band Max Freeze since communications beyond earth are block. " " went to a concert of those once on a space station it was amazing. "

" even got to meet Frosty the lead sing of my favorite band in is signature top hat." " it was so cool seeing him in person. " Qaztoh gets the feeling that everyone is looking at her saying " huh hey why is everyone stare at me for?" Praxat replies to this saying " probably because you sounded like you were possessed by a demon when your sung the lyrics to that song you pick, and I'm sure the others found it quite shocking ! "

"oh that it's what Heavy metal singers called the Death growl." " what haven't any of you ever listen to heavy metal before?" Althena replies to this saying " yes like Praxat said your singing was quite shocking Qaztoh." " I really don't know what to make of it ."

Khan steps in front of Qaztoh saying " don't worry I'll exorcise whatever foul demon is possession you Qaztoh ." Qaztoh replies to his saying " I'm not possessed old man I was just using a vocal style." Khan replies to this saying " that was a vocal style ?" " it sounded to me like your were being possessed by demon ."

" good lord that was a vocal style?!?" " why on earth would someone use such harsh vocals?" " this Death metal as you called it I don't think I like it." " the vocals are way to harsh for me!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-15-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meagan walks over to Jinzi and whispers something in his ear. The two then walk back into the building. A short time later, they return with a change of clothes. Jinzi, wearing casual slacks and a button-down shirt, the kind of outfit he often wears when working in his Lab. Meagan has changed from her dress to loose-fitting pants and a tight fitting top with a casual jacket over it and her cape wrapped around her waist. It is the kind of outfit she often wears for physical training and exercise.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan walks over to Jinzi and whispers something in his ear. The two then walk back into the building. A short time later, they return with a change of clothes. Jinzi, wearing casual slacks and a button-down shirt, the kind of outfit he often wears when working in his Lab. Meagan has changed from her dress to loose-fitting pants and a tight fitting top with a casual jacket over it and her cape wrapped around her waist. It is the kind of outfit she often wears for physical training and exercise.
    Sarada noticed that Meagan had changed out of her dress and was in some clothes like she wore for training.

She grinned. "Well, guess the party's over now." She pressed her Magic Outfit Reliquary and changed out of that green dress she was wearing and into the black armor she wore before she ascended to the throne.

"It's time to train! Who wants to fight me?! Step up!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada noticed that Meagan had changed out of her dress and was in some clothes like she wore for training.

She grinned. "Well, guess the party's over now." She pressed her Magic Outfit Reliquary and changed out of that green dress she was wearing and into the black armor she wore before she ascended to the throne.

"It's time to train! Who wants to fight me?! Step up!"
    No sooner had the words left the saiyans lips then the Id exploded out around the nearest corner with all the excitement of a barely restrained typhoon....seemingly having heard the challenge from where she had been skulking. "Did a Saradmom say she wanted a fight! Ohohohohoho!!!! Well if its an open invitation! This Id has to accept Ero."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    No sooner had the words left the saiyans lips then the Id exploded out around the nearest corner with all the excitement of a barely restrained typhoon....seemingly having heard the challenge from where she had been skulking. "Did a Saradmom say she wanted a fight! Ohohohohoho!!!! Well if its an open invitation! This Id has to accept Ero."
    Sarada had barely gotten the words out of her mouth before Erosa scampered around the corner like an out of control tornado.

She supposed this was going to have to happen eventually. There was no better time to get it out of the way than the present. "Hn. So, Sarada Jr. wants to fight her dear ol' mom. Alright, you little whippersnapper. Let your mother whip you into shape!"

Sarada took a few moments to stretch, then got into the Crimson Fist defensive position. "Show me what you got!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada had barely gotten the words out of her mouth before Erosa scampered around the corner like an out of control tornado.

She supposed this was going to have to happen eventually. There was no better time to get it out of the way than the present. "Hn. So, Sarada Jr. wants to fight her dear ol' mom. Alright, you little whippersnapper. Let your mother whip you into shape!"

Sarada took a few moments to stretch, then got into the Crimson Fist defensive position. "Show me what you got!"
    Meagan called out, "Train upstairs," She pointed to the sky, "we have to clean up around here first." Motioning to the Food and party stuff lying around, as well as the crowd of guests still mingling.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi nods and thanks everyone.

“It was a perfect wedding. Friends and family, and good food. Nothing could have been better. Now, let’s get some work done.”

Adam throws a capsule and a mobile lab pops out. Jinzi takes the capsule Ochazuke gave him and starts analyzing the contents while Zurvan approaches the RoSaT to begin his days long work.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sasheem was in the midst of a nap as his boat slowly sailed past Capital City's bay and towards a small, near isolated island, privately owned. Those who passed by would notice a villa there, occasionally holding a barbecue whenever there's good weather.

Another of his targets resided there, Pamela Panini, head of the Panini Gunners, a group of outlaws and killers for hire with deep ties to the criminal underworld. Sasheem wondered why the hell such viscious killers would gather on such a peaceful looking island, the contrast maybe?

Either way, Sasheem awoke just in time. His boat had washed up on shore. Several boats were parked alongside the islands, their captains playing cards onboard ine of their vessels, too occupied to notice Sasheem. The Majin stepped out, stretching a bit as he sought out his targets via their ki...it was as he suspected...some of their power levels were as bit higher than he imagined but nothing troubling. One even had a power level of 1! ONE! What sort of weakling bastard had the misfortune of a power level of one...?!

Sasheem didn't have to wait long for the answer. A young child approached him, solemnly dribbling a soccer ball along the beach alone, a small cup of french fries in his hand. Well...he was certainly weak and judging from his presumed company, likely a bastard as well. The boy looked up at Sasheem and stared blankly.

"Are you an alien?" He asked, curious, his eyes somewhat red, presumably from crying.

"Something like that," Sasheem shrugged, not particularly interested in conversing with a random snot-nosed child.

"Want some fries? I don't like 'em," The boy asked, raising the cup of fries up towards the Majin. Sasheem considered that it could be a trick, but he wasn't about to pass up free food. He had a tolerance to most toxins anyway. He greedily grabbed the fries and chowed down.

"Hey, kid..." Sasheem began as he ate, remembering he did have something to ask him. "You know where Pamela Panini is?"

"That's my mom..." the kid frowned slightly. "She's in the house..." he pointed further up ahead on the island. "You don't have bad news do you...?"

"Maybe, so...what's wrong with bad news?" Sasheem asked with a shrug.

"My mom doesn't like bad news...she gets mad," the kid frowned. "Then she hurts people. Like Mr. Crewton..."

"Mr. Who?" Sasheem asked.

"He was my friend. No one else will talk to me, not even mom," the boy explained. "He's the one who had to watch me. He said he'd get me a ticket to Funland! ...But he told mom he lost something one day and she..." the boy began to sniffle.

"Okay, okay, cut it out!" Sasheem rolled his eyes. "Mr. Crewton kicked the bucket! Sasheem gets it, don't be so melodramatic! Listen...which one is your mom?"

"She has the big cowboy hat," the boy muttered after a moment. "The gray one. ...Don't tell her bad news or she'll get real mad!" The boy warned, which made Sasheem chuckle somewhat. "I wish she wouldn't. I hate her..."

"Hehheh," the Majin chuckled. "Don't worry, kid. Sasheem is gonna have a little heart to heart with her. Maybe there's still a chance for her to see the light..." Sasheem stated, walking forward up towards the house.

The boy blinked, not quite understanding what the blue creature meant, but simply hoped for the best as he began to practice dribbling his soccer ball once more. Not too long aftwrward, the boy stood in shock as bright blue lights began to emit, from the house's doors and windows along with powerful gusts of wind. The boat captains, we're nearly blown away, their cards, scattered into the ocean.

Sasheem walked out of the house a moment later, whistling idly, a blood drenched cowboy hat in his hands. "Didn't expect so many aliens in there. No wonder the kid wasn't surprised...Too bad they weren't shit." Sasheem noticed the kid, slowly approaching, looking to see just whtmat happened. "Hold up..." the Majin shook his head, sticking his foot out to stop the kid from investigating further.

"Gotta tell you kid, negotiations didn't go so well..." Sasheem shrugged. "If Sasheem were you, he wouldn't go in there...okay, maybe he would but that's not the point," he laughed, before realizing the boy was now staring blankly at the bloodied cowboy hat. The Majin rolled his eyes slightly, kneeling down to look at this kid. "Alright look...your mom...was terrible person. She killed people. Had 'em tortured. The only thing she ever loved was the fear she put in the hearts of others. Not thay Sasheem's any different," the Majin admitted. "Really it's too bad that we had to meet in these circumstances," he laughed.

"But, either way..." Sasheem continued. "The one thing we didn't have in common...was that your mom wasn't good enough. Wasn't fast enough. Wasn't strong enough. Wasn't smart enough. Things were always gonna end this way. Her dead. You, alone," he explained. Tears seemed to pour down the child's face.

"Huh....Guess you don't hate her as much as you thought, huh?" The Majin asked with an amused tone, placing the bloodied cowboy hat on the child's head. "Tell you what...you really feel that strongly about it, you learn to fight. Get strong. Then you can come find Sasheem one day," Sasheem yawned as he stood up. "He'll make sure you see your mama again..."
    Last edited by KingofPie; 12-15-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT:

So, three days to prepare. You may use this as a free time to RP or question as you see fit.

GG, we can try to do the next shrine area(s) too if you want to do it before this next Arc kicks off.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Meagan called out, "Train upstairs," She pointed to the sky, "we have to clean up around here first." Motioning to the Food and party stuff lying around, as well as the crowd of guests still mingling.
    As Meagan was about to begin cleaning up, she is approached by Dash and Cyanna.

"Meg, we gotta talk." Dash spoke seriously.

"Alright, what's on your mind?"

Cyanna, not quite as seriously, "We talked to everyone and they all agree that you need to stay here and protect Brother Jinzi."

Meagan gives them both a suspicious look, "Everyone?"

"Well, almost everyone," Dash nearly rolled her eyes at Cyanna's exaggeration, "Point is, Cyanna and I are strong enough to handle this. You'd be too distracted worrying about Jinzi to focus on fighten'"

"Yeah!" Cyanna chimed in, "Besides, don't you want to stay with him? I've seen you pinning away fro him back home on Chroma."

Meagan started to flush slightly, "I do not pine!" she then shrugs, 'I mean, sure I miss him when we're apart. But he's going to be spending all his time doing lab work. He won't even know I'm here."

"Meg, be reasonable." Dash sounded exasperated, "The others can do just fine without you, but at least here you can do some good."

"Sis, come on, you know Dash and I can fight well on our own. You stay here and keep Jinzi safe. I don't want to lose a brother I just got."

Meagan looked at the two of them, "Tell you what. Get changed and meet me back here. We'll train together and I won't go easy on you. Prove yourselves to me and maybe I'll stay."

Dash and Cyanna looked at each other, then at Meagan, "We'll be right back." they then ran inside and changed into training clothes.

----------->very short time skip<-----------

Taking their training to a secluded location, Meagan puts the two through a training session that recreates nearly every threat she could simulate. Five hours later, they return to the Lookout, looking like a mountain fell on them and they dug their way out.

Cyanna collapses onto the Plaza, a big smile on her face, while Dash talks to Meagan, "You'll stay then?"

Meagan nods, "As long as the two of you don't slack off. As long as you keep training for the next three days, I'll...." she sounded almost reluctant, "stay. Now go clean up and get something to eat. We're going back out again later."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-15-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Retired Overlord

"Ehehehehe....I'll try not to knock out your old lady hip when I knock you straight to the old folks home Ero....." Erosa pounded her fists together. Her fighting spirit rising as she powered up her heart crystal. She took several quick jabs at the air with her fists while hopping around as a warm up before focusing on Sarada.

"Ehehehe....Here I come!" The Id dropped to all fours and exploded forward with the speed of an animal, quickly closing the gap just before...

"......Huh?" Erosa skidded to a halt just before the Saiyan. ".......Meeeh......Party pooper........Over here mom!" The Id took a sudden left turn and shot off towards the edge of the lookout.

As the celebration came to a close, Reimi Himizu approached the god of time.

"Lord Zurvan, may I have a word with you?"

"Ehehehehe....I'll try not to knock out your old lady hip when I knock you straight to the old folks home Ero....." Erosa pounded her fists together. Her fighting spirit rising as she powered up her heart crystal. She took several quick jabs at the air with her fists while hopping around as a warm up before focusing on Sarada.

"Ehehehe....Here I come!" The Id dropped to all fours and exploded forward with the speed of an animal, quickly closing the gap just before...
    Sarada exploded into motion to meet Erosa. Her fighting spirit was roaring like an out of control inferno, ready to engulf and incinerate the young Id. Like a wild woman, she roared and...

...skidded to a halt just before she collided with Erosa. "Eh?" She looked around and noticed all the party fares still lying around needing to be cleaned up and put away.

Sarada had no time for that! She was a Queen, besides, and Queens didn't clean up after themselves. That was what servants were for. Not to say that Meagan was a servant, of course.

"Oh, fine." Upstairs it was.

"......Huh?" Erosa skidded to a halt just before the Saiyan. ".......Meeeh......Party pooper........Over here mom!" The Id took a sudden left turn and shot off towards the edge of the lookout.
    Erosa took off for the edge of the Lookout, and Sarada floated into the air and quickly followed after her. "Here I come!" she shouted as she closed in like a heat-seeking missile.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Erosa took off for the edge of the Lookout, and Sarada floated into the air and quickly followed after her. "Here I come!" she shouted as she closed in like a heat-seeking missile.
    Nearing the end of the lookout, Erosa spun mid leap and launched a pair of maws at the pursuing Saiyan....landing into a backward flip over the the side of the lookout. As soon as her smile vanished beyond the edge of the lookout, so too did Sarada lose track of her ki.

...at least what wasn't coming from the maws closing in, toothy mouths snapping.

---

Erosa PL: ??
    Charges: ??

Nearing the end of the lookout, Erosa spun mid leap and launched a pair of maws at the pursuing Saiyan....landing into a backward flip over the the side of the lookout. As soon as her smile vanished beyond the edge of the lookout, so too did Sarada lose track of her ki.

...at least what wasn't coming from the maws closing in, toothy mouths snapping.

---

Erosa PL: ??
    Charges: ??
    Sarada had feeling Erosa was going to use that cloaking ability of hers. Unlike the last time, she was ready. Even as the chomping maws were heading straight for her, she didn't panic.

A red glow enveloped her hands before she fired a pair of energy blasts to keep the incoming maws busy. Then, she loosed hundreds upon hundreds of tiny energy blasts, no bigger than grains of sand, into the area. Before long, there were hundreds of thousands until it looked like she was standing in the middle of a red mist.

She could sense each energy granule, and thus could detect when it was disturbed. When Erosa made her move, such would disturbed the nearby granules, thus alerting Sarada to her position.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!