Page 543 of 782 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa flashed a fanged smiled at Saradas transformation. "Your getting serious now? You know how long I've been waiting to prove which of us is the strongest....Even if I don't hate you anymore, thats one thing that isn't gonna change. So C'mon! C'MON! Gimmie your best shot!" The Id threw her arms up as Sarada moved in, fist ablaze, and delivered a series of punches and kicks powered by her hitozaru form. Erosa countered in the only way she knew how....

....Punching.

Faster then the normal eye could see, Erosa swung her fist to intercept each of Saradas blows...blocking it with pure brute force. Every strike producing a thunderclap and a wave of force that no doubt did nothing to help the clean up somewhere below them. The twos exchange of blow only picked up in speed and intensity....and though at first the blowback from Sarada hits where doing more damage to Erosa then the returning hits, as the exchange heated up....Sarada would becoming painfully aware that the even with her hitozaru advantage the tide was slipping slowly back against her. Every blow Erosa landed in defense seem to strike with greater power as the Ids PL seemed to skyrocket just from the act of battle.

If her ki sense was attuned enough, The energy Sarada could sense held some similarities to what Ishtar seemed to produce when she was struck....only slightly different.

Aksara....a skill mutation Erosa had "learned" from Ishtar.

---

Magictie Charge: 3 (1,350,000)
    Aksara: Combo Strike - x5 (2,250,000)
    Erosas PL: 4,050,000
    What the hell?!

Erosa got stronger when Sarada hit her, or rather when she hit her fists. It was similar to what Ishtar could do, only... different? Sarada wasn't sure.

It didn't matter.

If Erosa was trying to see which of them was the strongest, then she was going to have to work for it!

Sarada raised her power level to x6, once again surpassing Erosa. It was her absolute limit; any higher and she was definitely going to mess herself up. This close to a mission of this level of import, that wasn't acceptable.

But... she had to win!

Her Saiyan competitiveness kicked into high gear. She had to win, no matter what.

If only I knew of another way to raise my power, like Parsley!

She let out a primal roar, Roar of Defiance expanding like a shockwave to knock Erosa away. She wasn't sure of the limit to this new ability of the Id's but she did know that hitting her was only going to make her stronger.

What could she do? What?!

To hell with it! She was just going to have to overpower her!

She charged in, firing several blasts that barely missed Erosa and kept flying into the atmosphere. "Damn it!" As she closed in, she activated Offensive Intuition to instinctively weave around Erosa's guards and strike true against her weak spots.

Hitozaru x6 = 5.1M

Offensive Intuition active = 6 posts remain
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seeing Charco looking like he was in pain, Cyanna went over to him, "Hey, Charco, are you alright? What's wrong?"
    "It's fine." He replied, giving a small pat to his chest, "Something just didn't agree with me."

Deciding to turn his attention back to the nearby discussion, he gestured to them with his head, "Starting to look scary over there."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "It's fine." He replied, giving a small pat to his chest, "Something just didn't agree with me."

Deciding to turn his attention back to the nearby discussion, he gestured to them with his head, "Starting to look scary over there."
    Just now noticing Asha'rah and Isthar in an argument, "Do they always fight like that?" Cyanna listened carefully to their discussion as she spoke with Charco.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Just now noticing Asha'rah and Isthar in an argument, "Do they always fight like that?" Cyanna listened carefully to their discussion as she spoke with Charco.
    "Dunno... sounds pretty important, though." The context behind their words was lost on one such as him, but it was clear that this had been a moment slow in burn. Should the flames arise, it was doubtful that anything other than blood would put it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What the hell?!

Erosa got stronger when Sarada hit her, or rather when she hit her fists. It was similar to what Ishtar could do, only... different? Sarada wasn't sure.

It didn't matter.

If Erosa was trying to see which of them was the strongest, then she was going to have to work for it!

Sarada raised her power level to x6, once again surpassing Erosa. It was her absolute limit; any higher and she was definitely going to mess herself up. This close to a mission of this level of import, that wasn't acceptable.

But... she had to win!

Her Saiyan competitiveness kicked into high gear. She had to win, no matter what.

She let out a primal roar, Roar of Defiance expanding like a shockwave to knock Erosa away. She wasn't sure of the limit to this new ability of the Id's but she did know that hitting her was only going to make her stronger.

She charged in, firing several blasts that barely missed Erosa and kept flying into the atmosphere. "Damn it!" As she closed in, she activated Offensive Intuition to instinctively weave around Erosa's guards and strike true against her weak spots.

Hitozaru x6 = 5.1M

as Praxat is sparring across the upper part of the Lookout she would spot Erosa and Sarada saying " I see you two are training as well." " suddenly Althena kicks Praxat in the face and she goes tumble across the ground as Althena says " hey what did I tell you about being distracted." Praxat gets back up saying " okay time to kick it up a notch." Praxat goes into efficiency mode saying " hey Sensei Althena I you might not want to stay in your base state."

"you be at a huge disadvantage." Althena replies to this saying " being in my base state is just fine." " you're actually the one who's at disadvantage here Praxat." " now come on try and hit me."

Althena does flash hop again and starts bouncing all over the place . Praxat attempts to hit her and Althena dodges it causing Praxat to saying " what the hell she actually dodge that from that range ?!?"" Althena keeps casually dodging Praxat's attacks with Praxat thinking to herself ( dammit this doesn't make any sense! how in the hell I am losing?)

I should have the upper hand here.) Althena strikes at Praxat with a precision strike and Praxat doubles over saying to herself " also how in the hell is she able to kick my ass like that." " know my Ki should be vastly higher than Althena and yet I'm the one who's getting my ass kick." Praxat strikes at Althena dodges and counter attacks saying " Praxat you going to have to do better than that." Praxat then gets idea and uses her natural Dynamic Camouflage thinking to her self" maybe if she can't see me I can land a surprise attack on her. "

" okay she's looking for me so now's my chance to strike." Praxat gets close in on Althena and throws a shockwave punch at close range . however Althena dodges the attack saying " nice try but I can sense your energy." " plus your clothing is still visible."

Praxat thinks to her self as Althena grabs her by the face ( shit that plan totally back fire on me. well looks like I lost to Althena again.) Althena uses Praxat's own momentum against her and slams her into the ground of the Lookout saying " if I was enemy you would be dead by now." " you main flaw is that you think way too much and that is why you lost this sparring match."

Althena sees Sarada and Erosa go out at saying " you two sure like to train hard don't you." Praxat thinks to herself ( man I can't believe I lost for the third time.)

Althena PL 50,000

Praxat using Efficiency mode PL 1,300,000
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

What the hell?!

It didn't matter.

But... she had to win!

Hitozaru x6 = 5.1M

Erosa had a one liner prepared after Saradas latest power up, it was sheer battle poetry.....and was immediately drowned out by Saradas epic battle scream that sent the Id flying away. Though only a minor inconvenience, Sarada was still ramping up her power to match and exceed her own.

The Id pounced her fists together and adopted a defiant stance as the Saiyan flew towards her and launched a series of ki blasts that narrowly missed......

...a strange action considered the level of ki control she had demonstrated in the past, and earlier in the battle. Erosa wasn't sure if it was worth pulling her focus away from the fight...even for a moment.........but she formed a couple maws and attuned them to the ki signatures behind her, letting them fly after the attacks in case Sarada had a surprise in the works.

But in doing so, it allowed the saiyan to close the distance without any harassment from Erosa...and upon reengaging in hand to hand the Id learned that the Saiyans strikes were now a touch more precise and focused. Her attempts to block her strikes as before were nowhere near as effective anymore...with Sarada striking past Erosas guard again and again.

She needed a little more breathing room so she could match up the the Saiyan in strength again.

Erosa ignited her fingers with burning energy and pulled herself back, swiping at the advancing Saiyan. Though her flaming fingers were nowhere near close to hitting Sarada....blades of ki erupted as each finger scratched the air, aimed to cut at Saradas arms and legs as they passed and perhaps give the Id the pause she needed.

---

Magictie Charge: 4 (1,800,000)
    Erosas PL: 4,500,000
    Last edited by MrSandman; 12-16-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Erosa had a one liner prepared after Saradas latest power up, it was sheer battle poetry.....and was immediately drowned out by Saradas epic battle scream that sent the Id flying away. Though only a minor inconvenience, Sarada was still ramping up her power to match and exceed her own.

The Id pounced her fists together and adopted a defiant stance as the Saiyan flew towards her and launched a series of ki blasts that narrowly missed......

...a strange action considered the level of ki control she had demonstrated in the past, and earlier in the battle. Erosa wasn't sure if it was worth pulling her focus away from the fight...even for a moment.........but she formed a couple maws and attuned them to the ki signatures behind her, letting them fly after the attacks in case Sarada had a surprise in the works.

But in doing so, it allowed the saiyan to close the distance without any harassment from Erosa...and upon reengaging in hand to hand the Id learned that the Saiyans strikes were now a touch more precise and focused. Her attempts to block her strikes as before were nowhere near as effective anymore...with Sarada striking past Erosas guard again and again.

She needed a little more breathing room so she could match up the the Saiyan in strength again.

Erosa ignited her fingers with burning energy and pulled herself back, swiping at the advancing Saiyan. Though her flaming fingers were nowhere near close to hitting Sarada....blades of ki erupted as each finger scratched the air, aimed to cut at Saradas arms and legs as they passed and perhaps give the Id the pause she needed.

---

Praxat gets up after Althena let's her go saying " Althena this match isn't over yet not by a long shot I want to go again!" Praxat goes into Boost Mode with Althena saying " ah so you're using Boost mode now I guess I better up take this serious then ." " on second thought nah I'm good." Praxat attacks Althena and Althena dodges Praxat strikes saying " you clearly more powerful and faster than you were before."

" however your reflexes are still shit." " you can increase your power as much as you like if you think it will help you win this sparring match Praxat, but result is still going to be the same." Praxat thinks to herself as she's sparring against Althena ( I know that Sarada and Erosas are training right now I'm witness them duking it out." " however I can't let my self get distract by that." )

( I have to focus on my sparring match with Althena right now!)

Althena base state PL 50,000

Praxat in Boost mode Power Level 1,950,000 .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-16-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

---

Hm. Erosa's power rose again, but it wasn't nearly as dramatic an increase as it was just moments ago. Could it have something to do with her not giving Erosa any breathing room?

Again, Sarada wasn't sure; there was only one way to find out.

Sarada was fast enough to avoid the fiery claws suddenly slashing out at her, but wasn't in a position to dodge the ki blades seeking to slice into her. She would have to block them, but doing so would force her to relinquish the advantage she had.

No chance of that happening.

As Erosa pulled herself back to fire her ki blades, Sarada pursued, using the katchin bracers she wore under her gloves to block the blades. With the distance closed, she continued her assualt. "You need time to increase your power from my hits, don't you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Dunno... sounds pretty important, though." The context behind their words was lost on one such as him, but it was clear that this had been a moment slow in burn. Should the flames arise, it was doubtful that anything other than blood would put it out.
    "I have to go with Meagan and Dash to do some training. Maybe you should find someone to spar with? I'll see you later." Cyanna then gives him a peck on the cheek before running off to meet up with the others.

"I have to go with Meagan and Dash to do some training. Maybe you should find someone to spar with? I'll see you later." Cyanna then gives him a peck on the cheek before running off to meet up with the others.
    "Whoa, hang on there!"

Before Cyanna could escape his range, he gentled took hold of her wrist before drawing her back to him.

"You think you can just sneaking attacks in like that and not face any consequences?"

Leaning forward, he took her into an embrace, and whispered into her ear, "You were pretty cute in that dress..." Grinning ear to ear, he released her from the hug to let her head back to Meagan and Dash.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat gets up after Althena let's her go saying " Althena this match isn't over yet not by a long shot I want to go again!" Praxat goes into Boost Mode with Althena saying " ah so you're using Boost mode now I guess I better up take this serious then ." " on second thought nah I'm good." Praxat attacks Althena and Althena dodges Praxat strikes saying " you clearly more powerful and faster than you were before."

" however your reflexes are still shit." " you can increase your power as much as you like if you think it will help you win this sparring match Praxat, but result is still going to be the same." Praxat thinks to herself as she's sparring against Althena ( I know that Sarada and Erosas are training right now I'm witness them duking it out." " however I can't let my self get distract by that." )

( I have to focus on my sparring match with Althena right now!)

Althena base state PL 50,000

Praxat in Boost mode Power Level 1,950,000 .
    as Praxat continues sparring against Althena with Althena dodge her blows Praxat thinks to her self saying ( logically I should be winning this match. I'm way faster than Althena so I should be able to hit her. plus with a gap in power she shouldn't even be able to hurt me. wait on less her power level is deceptive!)

(it's either that I'm mentally holding back. the hold back part still doesn't explain how she's able to hurt me in the first place. she shouldn't be able to do that not with our difference in power. yeah Althena's power level has to be deceptive! " )

(she's able to react to my movements counter them and even hurt me. yeah something is defiantly up. )
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-16-2018 at 08:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Hm. Erosa's power rose again, but it wasn't nearly as dramatic an increase as it was just moments ago. Could it have something to do with her not giving Erosa any breathing room?

Again, Sarada wasn't sure; there was only one way to find out.

Sarada was fast enough to avoid the fiery claws suddenly slashing out at her, but wasn't in a position to dodge the ki blades seeking to slice into her. She would have to block them, but doing so would force her to relinquish the advantage she had.

No chance of that happening.

As Erosa pulled herself back to fire her ki blades, Sarada pursued, using the katchin bracers she wore under her gloves to block the blades. With the distance closed, she continued her assualt. "You need time to increase your power from my hits, don't you?"
    "Grrrrr.....Nice guess, but your still off." Erosa responded, getting driven further and further back. The Id bit her lower lip in agitation, drawing blood that she quickly licked up....healing the bite in the process. Then an excited smile broke across her face. "But I'll give you a little something as a consolation prize......"

Sarada felt something spike in energy inside Erosa, an aura of ki flaring up as the fire wings upon the Ids back seemed to grow in intensity. The Id wasn't getting any stronger.....rather, it seemed to be pooling into something.

Right before Saradas eyes, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon except in fast forward, a second Erosa popped right out the back of the first one....a mass of energy that solidified into a body as soon as it separated from the first. The sight was akin to watching an animal shed its skin, only the skin remaining intact and was now flying into her arms spread wide with dead eyes and a smile. "A hug~!!"

A clone produced from Thanatos Drive EX, it acted with no self preservation....tackling the Saiyan and wrapping her arms around her in a lock while squishing her huge chest right where Sarada couldn't avoid it.

The Real Erosa charged in afterwards with a charged punch aimed right for the saiyans face.

---

"Whoa, hang on there!"

Before Cyanna could escape his range, he gentled took hold of her wrist before drawing her back to him.

"You think you can just sneaking attacks in like that and not face any consequences?"

Leaning forward, he took her into an embrace, and whispered into her ear, "You were pretty cute in that dress..." Grinning ear to ear, he released her from the hug to let her head back to Meagan and Dash.
    Cyanna's cheeks flushed with a purplish blush as he held her in his arms and whispered to her. Once he released her, she nearly stumbled backwards, "I'll be back, I promise. Wait for me." She then turned and ran back to Meagan, her hearts beating slightly faster as she did.

"Grrrrr.....Nice guess, but your still off." Erosa responded, getting driven further and further back. The Id bit her lower lip in agitation, drawing blood that she quickly licked up....healing the bite in the process. Then an excited smile broke across her face. "But I'll give you a little something as a consolation prize......"

Sarada felt something spike in energy inside Erosa, an aura of ki flaring up as the fire wings upon the Ids back seemed to grow in intensity. The Id wasn't getting any stronger.....rather, it seemed to be pooling into something.

Right before Saradas eyes, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon except in fast forward, a second Erosa popped right out the back of the first one....a mass of energy that solidified into a body as soon as it separated from the first. The sight was akin to watching an animal shed its skin, only the skin remaining intact and was now flying into her arms spread wide with dead eyes and a smile. "A hug~!!"

A clone produced from Thanatos Drive EX, it acted with no self preservation....tackling the Saiyan and wrapping her arms around her in a lock while squishing her huge chest right where Sarada couldn't avoid it.

The Real Erosa charged in afterwards with a charged punch aimed right for the saiyans face.

---

"..."

Sarada stared in... something as a second Erosa was formed by, like, Erosa shedding or skin or some such. What a weird fucking thing. Then, the copy lunged at her, intent on capturing her in a bear hug.

It seemed that time itself slowed down. This... this was an unprecedented opportunity, one she had been hoping for for a very long time. Erosa, leaving herself open...

Even if she wasn't the real Erosa, it didn't. Fucking. Matter.

Sarada's eyes widened as the clone Id closed in. Her hands shot forward. It seemed like she was planning on blocking, yet, her hands were all wrong. No! She wasn't going to try and stop the hug. Rather, she let it happen, letting the clones boobs land right in her waiting hands.

Her tits... were so fucking soft!! Holy shit, it was like she was kneading two balls of gooey dough. It was amazing! Incredible! Stupendous! Sarada would never forget this moment for as long as she lived.

Aaaand check Erosa off my list!

As expected, the real Erosa charged in with a punch to the face. That punch landed, knocking the Saiyan for a loop. Because she extended her arms to grab some titties, the Clone Erosa couldn't get her arms around Sarada to hold her in place. The Saiyan fell away, a trail of blood from her nose.

Heh.

Hehehe.

Erosa would quickly find that Sarada lost complete focus. A pair of red handprints remained on the fake Erosa's chest, and quickly spread through her entire body. Cardinal Touch requiring physical contact came in so handy, it wasn't even funny.

The Id would only have a few seconds before the clone exploded at point blank range.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    as Praxat continues sparring against Althena with Althena dodge her blows Praxat thinks to her self saying ( logically I should be winning this match. I'm way faster than Althena so I should be able to hit her. plus with a gap in power she shouldn't even be able to hurt me. wait on less her power level is deceptive!)

(it's either that I'm mentally holding back. the hold back part still doesn't explain how she's able to hurt me in the first place. she shouldn't be able to do that not with our difference in power. yeah Althena's power level has to be deceptive! " )

(she's able to react to my movements counter them and even hurt me. yeah something is defiantly up. )

during the sparring match Praxat goes into power mode and increase her overall muscle mass and height shoots up to 8 feet. however this drastically decreases her overall speed and stamina . Althena then just stops the sparring match saying " okay that's enough." Praxat replies to this saying " so it looks like I will have to take that lose than huh."

" wait why did you stop are sparring match?" Althena replies to this saying " cause in that mode you could just tank my hits and over power me if I fought you in my base state." Praxat replies to this saying " I see so if I fought using this mode I would most likely have won right?" Althena replies to this saying " that's corrected but you only be winning on sheer power that because of your skill."

Praxat replies to this saying " I see." " sensei tell me this your Ki energy is vastly lower than mine even in my base state and yet your still able to react to my movements and even hurt me why is that?" " my guess is that your Ki energy doesn't accurately represent your strength and speed." " meaning your Ki energy is deceptive!"

Althena replies to this saying " you guess correctly Praxat. " "my Ki energy is deceptive and doesn't accurately represent my actual strength and speed. " " that and you been subconsciously holding back during all three of our sparring matches. " " you over thinking already makes your reaction time slow compare to some one who's power level is equivalent to yours."

" but when you subconsciously hold back like that during our sparring matches you subconsciously lower your overall speed and power output, because you our afraid that you hurt me." " yeah I know you could logically beat me even in your base state and that you could have won all three of our sparring matches if you didn't hold back." " I been examine you movements during our entire sparring match." " you speed and power was awfully low than it should be "

" every strike you threw at me was slower and had less power than they should have." " still even with as much raw strength as I have I wouldn't be able to win against you in that mode so I'm throw this match consider this a draw."
    " you know you need to start doing spar training with someone else. " " eventually my raw strength wouldn't be enough to overcome our differences in our ki energy ."

Praxat replies to this saying " but Althena your my mentor and who do you supposed I should spar with other than you." Althena replies to this saying just because I won't be sparring with you any more doesn't mean I won't be training you." " I still be training you I just won't be sparring with you." " still be teaching you new techniques like the Flash Hop."

"as for who you should spar with you figure it out." " find someone whose Ki energy is close or equivalent to yours Praxat."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-16-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out