Page 555 of 782 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Flying just up ahead, Dash overheard this and involuntarily facepalmed. She then flew slightly faster, catching up with Meagan and flying alongside her.

It wasn't long before the Lookout was in sight and the four of them touched down on it's Plaza.
    Pinach, Rutaba, and Seri raked it in the last few hours. They won all the games Bill Funland's... oops, Heroland Amusement Park had to offer. Twice. Which meant they had literal armfuls of prizes to carry back to the Lookout. Stuffed animals, RC cars, inflatable toys, some kind of ball you put in a basket, and all kinds of other fun stuff. When they got back to the Lookout, they hoarded it all in one of the storage closets until they could figure out what they wanted to take and what they wanted to give to the others.

"Hi, Meagan," Rutaba called out when she and the others returned after training. "We got some stuff from an amusement park. Do you want something? Like a teddy bear or something?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach, Rutaba, and Seri raked it in the last few hours. They won all the games Bill Funland's... oops, Heroland Amusement Park had to offer. Twice. Which meant they had literal armfuls of prizes to carry back to the Lookout. Stuffed animals, RC cars, inflatable toys, some kind of ball you put in a basket, and all kinds of other fun stuff. When they got back to the Lookout, they hoarded it all in one of the storage closets until they could figure out what they wanted to take and what they wanted to give to the others.

"Hi, Meagan," Rutaba called out when she and the others returned after training. "We got some stuff from an amusement park. Do you want something? Like a teddy bear or something?"
    "Hello, Rutaba. Thank you, but no. Though I'm sure there are plenty of children right here on Earth who would welcome those gifts. Children who are too poor to go to Amusement Parks themselves."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-28-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"That should make this easier. There aren't many Toadians on Earth right now, but we have a whole planet of eligible bachelors and bachelorettes to choose from." Cyanna then flew quietly for a few moments, deep in thought, "The first step is to identify those who aren't already involved in a relationship. Then figure out which ones might be interested in a relationship with a smart, strong, and attractive woman like yourself. You'll have to get to know them, to see if they meet your criteria."

After a pause, "There are some people we should scratch off the list right away. Like Dash, for example. She has a very specific idea of whom she might consider. For example, that person needs to be male and most importantly, needs to be as fast or faster than she is. Not that I thought you'd be interested in her."

---

Flying just up ahead, Dash overheard this and involuntarily facepalmed. She then flew slightly faster, catching up with Meagan and flying alongside her.

It wasn't long before the Lookout was in sight and the four of them touched down on it's Plaza.

after touching down Praxat says " just a little detail but the males of my race are devoted fathers when they become parents." "it's the male's responsibility make sure the eggs of the female get hatched and to make sure the tadpoles that hatch from the eggs morph into Toadianlets." " that's young Toadians." " males of my species have a specialize pouch on their backs suited for this task."

" they carry a females eggs in their pouch and then carrying their offspring when they hatch from the eggs in their pouch for 12 months all the while giving them nutrients."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Hello, Rutaba. Thank you, but no. Though I'm sure there are plenty of children right here on Earth who would welcome gifts, children who are too poor to go to Amusement Parks themselves."
    Rutaba thought it over. Giving the toys away to more unfortunate kids who didn't have enough money to afford entrance in their new amusement park hadn't occurred to them, but it was a great idea. "That's a great idea! Hey, since we own the park, we can make it so kids get in free. That way, even less fortunate kids can have a fun-filled day!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Rutaba thought it over. Giving the toys away to more unfortunate kids who didn't have enough money to afford entrance in their new amusement park hadn't occurred to them, but it was a great idea. "That's a great idea! Hey, since we own the park, we can make it so kids get in free. That way, even less fortunate kids can have a fun-filled day!"
    It should not have come as a surprise that they would have purchased their own Amusement Park, but Meagan still found it unexpected. She then smiled, "Yes, that sounds like an excellent idea." looking around, she then asked, "Is Sarada on the Lookout?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    after touching down Praxat says " just a little detail but the males of my race are devoted fathers when they become parents." "it's the male's responsibility make sure the eggs of the female get hatched and to make sure the tadpoles that hatch from the eggs morph into Toadianlets." " that's young Toadians." " males of my species have a specialize pouch on their backs suited for this task."

" they carry a females eggs in their pouch and then carrying their offspring when they hatch from the eggs in their pouch for 12 months all the while giving them nutrients."
    Rutaba made a grossed-out face when the giant talking frog started talking about mating and babies.

It should not have come as a surprise that they would have purchased their own Amusement Park, but Meagan still found it unexpected. She then smiled, "Yes, that sounds like an excellent idea." looking around, she then asked, "Is Sarada on the Lookout?"
    Rutaba had learned how to sense power levels and even how to differentiate between them. She felt Sarada inside the Lookout. "Yes, she's inside," she answered.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Rutaba made a grossed-out face when the giant talking frog started talking about mating and babies.

Rutaba had learned how to sense power levels and even how to differentiate between them. She felt Sarada inside the Lookout. "Yes, she's inside," she answered.

Praxat sees this and replies "oh sorry about that didn't mean to gross you out, but I kind of expect such a reaction." " oh and giving gifts to children in need is a wonderful idea, and the kids get in free thing too." " you know I would love to visit this amusement park ."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meagan had already had the answer, but she chose to ask the question and see how it was responded to. "Thank you, Rutaba." She then turned to her trainees, "We will meet back here at dawn tomorrow for more training."

Meagan then excused herself, and walked over to find Sarada, leaving Dash, Cyanna, and Praxat behind.

Praxat sees this and replies "oh sorry about that didn't mean to gross you out, but I kind of expect such a reaction." " oh and giving gifts to children in need is a wonderful idea, and the kids get in free thing too." " you know I would love to visit this amusement park ."
    "You really own your own Amusement Park?" Reacting to Praxat's comment, Cyanna then addressed the Saiyan girl, "Charco and I have to check it out, if that is okay with you."

Blizzar, who happened to be sitting idly nearby, sipping tea, glanced towards the young Saiyan at the mention of owning a park. Coughing as he approached he inquired, "Ah, excuse me young lady, but did you mention that you own a park? As in one of the amusement variety?"

Rutaba nodded happily. "Come on by. We'd love to have you! Say, what's your name? I'm Rutaba. I'm Sarada's cousin."

Meagan had already had the answer, but she chose to ask the question and see how it was responded to. "Thank you, Rutaba." She then turned to her trainees, "We will meet back here at dawn tomorrow for more training."

Meagan then excused herself, and walked over to find Sarada, leaving Dash, Cyanna, and Praxat behind.
    She would find Sarada walking out of the shower area, drying off her hair with a towel. There was another towel slung over her shoulder, which she planned on using to dry off.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 12-28-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar, who happened to be sitting idly nearby, sipping tea, glanced towards the young Saiyan at the mention of owning a park. Coughing as he approached he inquired, "Ah, excuse me young lady, but did you mention that you own a park? As in one of the amusement variety?"
    "Hm?" Rutaba noticed the large Frost Demon walking toward her. "Yes, I did." She knew from history class that his kind weren't nice at all, and tended to be manipulative and killed people. They weren't good guys at all. Yet, he had a Galaxy Police badge on, so he couldn't have been that bad. "Me and my cousin bought it a few hours ago, Mister."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

a worn out Qaztoh who had been doing running laps in weighted gear stops near Megan and Sandra then collapse on the floor with her skin turns blue saying " damn it ancestor Althena why do you have to be so cruel ." " making me do those laps wearing this heavy gear." " that was tortured. " " why do I even have to wear this stuff it's so heavy!"
    My Forum check it out

Rutaba nodded happily. "Come on by. We'd love to have you! Say, what's your name? I'm Rutaba. I'm Sarada's cousin."

She would find Sarada walking out of the shower area, drying off her hair with a towel. There was another towel slung over her shoulder, which she planned on using to dry off.
    "Nothing like a nice, hot shower after a day of training." Meagan greeted Sarada, "If you have a moment, I'd like to ask for your advice."

a worn out Qaztoh who had been doing running laps in weighted gear stops near Megan and Sandra then collapse on the floor with her skin turns blue saying " damn it ancestor Althena why do you have to be so cruel ." " making me do those laps wearing this heavy gear." " that was tortured. " " why do I even have to wear this stuff it's so heavy!"
    Dash looked at her, "Then take the dang thing off. Overworking your muscles just makes you sore, it don't make you stronger."