Page 556 of 782 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Hm?" Rutaba noticed the large Frost Demon walking toward her. "Yes, I did." She knew from history class that his kind weren't nice at all, and tended to be manipulative and killed people. They weren't good guys at all. Yet, he had a Galaxy Police badge on, so he couldn't have been that bad. "Me and my cousin bought it a few hours ago, Mister."
    Now this was amusing! Two young Saiyans had managed to amass enough capital to purchase an amusement park? Even the most privately owned, small scale parks didn't come cheap. Blizzar was curious as to how they managed to pull it off. "A pair of young entrepreneurs, I see! I wish you and your cousin luck in your future business ventures! But, I have to wonder...where ever did you find the money to achieve such a purchase?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When the clone she struck vanished in the explosion spawned of void 'matter' mixing with matter, Ishtar grinned.

At least something worked.

It also seemed like those who stood against this alternate version of herself -- Charco, Totoma, and his wife, surely -- were stronger than the Sheriff they'd come into acquaintance with, too. A thing that was curious to say the least. Mulling this over as the remaining clones began charging their eyes, Ishtar pulled more from the void within herself and offered the next closest clone an offering of several 'embers' that drifted lazily between her, and him.

"So long as you are sure. As from where I am ... floating ... it would appear that your leaving at the best of the Doctor would expose yourself to an enemy thwarted not once, but thrice."

Keeping track of them, then, the Oni shot toward the remaining clone, in a bid to prevent him from managing to charge up completely before discharging the eye beams. "Regardless, should we come across her in your ... when. A confrontation between her and I, is inevitable. So verifiable or not, is there anything else you have to offer ?"

As she engaged the remaining copy of the Sheriff, should the other charge and fire his eye beams; he would find that the 'embers' Ishtar had sent his way would detonate then, obscuring vision and otherwise blocking/deflecting the beams.
    The one she’s not charging ‘pops’, the one remaining returning to full strength as he meets her. Moving faster he grabs her by the horns and headbutts her once, twice, then lets go and spin kicks her away.

“She’s got two Magic’s. Ice and Vital draining. The ice can incase people a ways off, the Vital drain is on touch though.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Rutaba nodded happily. "Come on by. We'd love to have you! Say, what's your name? I'm Rutaba. I'm Sarada's cousin."

She would find Sarada walking out of the shower area, drying off her hair with a towel. There was another towel slung over her shoulder, which she planned on using to dry off.
    Praxat replies saying " nice to meet you Rutaba , I'm Praxat The five hundred ninety third , but just called me Praxat. "
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Now this was amusing! Two young Saiyans had managed to amass enough capital to purchase an amusement park? Even the most privately owned, small scale parks didn't come cheap. Blizzar was curious as to how they managed to pull it off. "A pair of young entrepreneurs, I see! I wish you and your cousin luck in your future business ventures! But, I have to wonder...where ever did you find the money to achieve such a purchase?"
    "Thanks!" They hadn't thought about buying anything else, but they supposed they could start up their own business on Vocado. Maybe they could charge people for saving them from crimes.

Nah. That wasn't the hero way. Only greedy people did that.

"Ishtar gave us her card," she explained. "It has a lot of money on it. We bought the amusement park and paid for everyone's tickets and there's still a crapload of money on it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies saying " nice to meet you Rutaba , I'm Praxat The five hundred ninety third , but just called me Praxat. "
    "Nice to meet you, Praxat."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Nothing like a nice, hot shower after a day of training." Meagan greeted Sarada, "If you have a moment, I'd like to ask for your advice."
    Meagan's voice stopped Sarada in her tracks before she reached the bedding area. "Got that right," she agreed. A day of fighting worked up a sweat; two fights was even worse. When she got back to the Lookout, she felt gross, so taking a shower was the only recourse. "So, what do you need advice on." She was surprised that Meagan was asking her for advice. She was a few years younger than her, after all.

Unless it was about fighting... or mating. Aheheh.

But wait, Meagan had been mating with Jinzi for a while, so she doubted she needed Sarada's advice on that. Unless she wanted to spice things up in the bed.

Hm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash looked at her, "Then take the dang thing off. Overworking your muscles just makes you sore, it don't make you stronger."
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " ancestor Althena told me to wearing it." " it's traditional Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam weighted training clothing ." " basically the type of clothing Althena wears over her casual clothing and walks around in expect hers weighs one thousand seven hundred seventy nine point thirteen pounds or eight hundred and seven kilograms !"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-28-2018 at 06:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Qaztoh replies to this saying " ancestor Althena told me to wearing it." " it's traditional Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam weighted training clothing ." " basically the type of clothing Althena wears over her casual clothing and walks around in expect hers weighs 1,779.13 pounds!"
    With a resigned shake of her head, "Just don't go hurting yourself."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Thanks!" They hadn't thought about buying anything else, but they supposed they could start up their own business on Vocado. Maybe they could charge people for saving them from crimes.

"Ishtar gave us her card," she explained. "It has a lot of money on it. We bought the amusement park and paid for everyone's tickets and there's still a crapload of money on it!"
    ...Of course. The Oni. Made...a bit of sense. Trusting children with such a bountiful supply of money seemed like an incomprehensible idea to the Arcosian. That said...Ishtar seemed to have an entirely unfathomable mindset it regards to things of monetary value. Even so, he would find a way to offer her a worthwhile deal eventually, but today was not that day. Dealing with her would take some well thought out planning. However, that did not deter him for attempting to conduct some sort of business right this moment.

"Have you given any thought as to how you'll run the amusement park in the future? Upkeep and all that? Adding new rides and attractions to replace outdated ones?" the Arcosian Lieutenant asked.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ...Of course. The Oni. Made...a bit of sense. Trusting children with such a bountiful supply of money seemed like an incomprehensible idea to the Arcosian. That said...Ishtar seemed to have an entirely unfathomable mindset it regards to things of monetary value. Even so, he would find a way to offer her a worthwhile deal eventually, but today was not that day. Dealing with her would take some well thought out planning. However, that did not deter him for attempting to conduct some sort of business right this moment.

"Have you given any thought as to how you'll run the amusement park in the future? Upkeep and all that? Adding new rides and attractions to replace outdated ones?" the Arcosian Lieutenant asked.
    Eh?

What the heck did upkeep mean?

She figured that they would have to add new rides over time, but figured that the guy they planned on leaving in charge of the place while they were gone could handle all that. Honestly, the only just bought the place so they could make them lower the prices to some fairer.

"No," she drawled. "I guess we'll leave all that to our proxy when we head back home."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With a resigned shake of her head, "Just don't go hurting yourself."

Althena shows up wearing her weighted training gear and hold the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam saying " okay Qaztoh according to the book you still have twenty more physical exercises to go." " the book that Althena is holding the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam is 500,000 years old and was last updated 1,001 years ago. " Qaztoh replies to this saying " really I have to do twenty more physical exercises wearing this!" " ancestor I'm worn out from doing those running laps."

" what your asking of me is kind of ridiculous and can I please take this heavy clothing off ?" Althena replies to this saying " well I didn't expect you to be worn out so quickly and I'm sure I had your weighted clothing made exactly how it's instructed in the book which is base body weight. " " the book also states that weighted clothing must be worn at all times for twenty days." Althena walks over to Dash and Cyanna and shows them the Book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam.

in the book are instructions for designing weighted clothing base on a individual's weight , and a set of physical and mental exercises. each physical exercise describe in the book is more intense then the one before it and all these physical exercises seem archaic base on the illustrations, and every illustration there's drawing of a Toadian wearing weighted clothing.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-28-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Meagan's voice stopped Sarada in her tracks before she reached the bedding area. "Got that right," she agreed. A day of fighting worked up a sweat; two fights was even worse. When she got back to the Lookout, she felt gross, so taking a shower was the only recourse. "So, what do you need advice on." She was surprised that Meagan was asking her for advice. She was a few years younger than her, after all.

Unless it was about fighting... or mating. Aheheh.

But wait, Meagan had been mating with Jinzi for a while, so she doubted she needed Sarada's advice on that. Unless she wanted to spice things up in the bed.

Hm.
    Taking a few steps closer to Sarada, "It has to do with training. I brought Praxat along on my latest training session with Cyanna and Dash. After testing her out sparing first against Dash and Cyanna, then against me, I confirmed something I had suspected. Praxat spends too much time overthinking her fights. She doesn't have a fighter's intuition. I'm trying to decide if this is something I can train into her."

"Nice to meet you, Praxat."
    Praxat replies to this saying "likewise."
    My Forum check it out

Eh?

What the heck did upkeep mean?

She figured that they would have to add new rides over time, but figured that the guy they planned on leaving in charge of the place while they were gone could handle all that. Honestly, the only just bought the place so they could make them lower the prices to some fairer.

"No," she drawled. "I guess we'll leave all that to our proxy when we head back home."
    "Ah, you have a proxy, then? Excellent. You really do have a mind for this, you know!" Blizzar complimented. He meant it too. To see this kind of business savvy in a child, a young Saiyan no less, was nothing sort of impressive. Obviously there were a few holes and it wasn't completely well thought out, but as a first venture, it wasn't half bad. Perhaps there was hope for the once completely savage race of simians yet. "Is this proxy of yours a trustworthy sort?"

Default DBM Side-Story: The WarSpore, Part 1

Far from Earth, the central point of current converging issues was the planet Portobel. Separated from other civilized planets by several treacherous asteroid fields and naturally occurring electromagnetic fields that disrupted normal communications, it was no wonder that such a world might not have ever been known to those at large. It was only from the direst of situations that had driven some of the inhabitants had traveled from their home and through such perils to seek help that Portobel had been added to their databases.

Breaking through the planet's atmosphere revealed a world of taigas and steppes consisting of purple soil, pink vegetation, orange skies, and water with rainbow sheen. The air was filled with the sounds reminiscent of glass wind chimes, created by creatures of comprised of a crystalline material and held a scent of petrichor despite a lack of precipitation. So caught up in his observations, he almost did not notice the people approaching. "Are you the ones who answered our call?" Said the apparent leader, a man with short hair with tribal-like brandings on various parts of his body.

He nodded, "You are correct, I am Quila of the Last Call."

The man's face lit up relief, yet could not hide the concern as he looked around, "I am glad that you're here, but... forgive me for asking this, but did they only send a child to help us?"

Despite trying his best not to, Quila's biological aspects of his mind couldn't help but produce a smirk on his childish lips, "Your response is understandable. To answer your question, my organization has sent three operatives to aid you, myself included. I have sent my associates out to survey the area." With that said, he mentally sent out the signal for the other two to return, having met up with their objective.

"I am Edama and this is my sister, Bokchoya," The man said, referring to a battle-scarred woman nearby, "Come, let us go to our village and I'll give you the full details." Following the two, Quila quickly noted the woman's Saiyan tail, "Is this a Saiyan colony?" If this was the case, had the other Saiyan planets heard of their plight. Edama paused before shaking his head.

"No... not to the pure-blooded Saiyans, that is. We're all hybrids here, having fled to this world to escape the meat markets and the punishments we've earned for nothing more than being born."

Considering how cut off this world is from any other, they might not have known of the reforms Sarada's generation was bringing to Saiyan culture or they simply had become too weary to make any contact with the other Saiyans. Quila would have to delve into this query once he had the full details of this assignment. The three of them arrived at the aforementioned village, consisting of small rawhide tents, mud huts, and cabins made of lumber from the distant taiga. "This is outpost Iitake," Edama explained as they approached the cabin in the center of the village, "Everyone currently here were the only warriors all the other towns and cities could provide, so I guess you could consider this the front line... and last line of defense we have."

A cursory glance around gave an estimate of roughly a hundred fighters, at the most optimistic "best". Had he not be apart of those who fought Jagam, his opinion of their survival might have been more negative, yet he knew it was foolish to think such events would be the constant. In the corner of his built-in HUD, two notifications popped up confirmation that his comrades had reached the village and were awaiting his next order.

It was by that time they had reached the cable, Edama opening the door to reveal a lone occupant inside. Struck by the stench of decay, Quila stepped in, only to see twitching, jerking figure restrained to a chair with chains, shackles, and belt straps. The figure appeared to have once been like the other inhabitants there, but his body was mostly rotted, with various types of fungi growing in place of flesh and muscle.

"This man used to be Pinto, one of our own. Recently, hee was slain in battle and he found him possessed by this, what we come to call the Phungeist."

Althena shows up wearing her weighted training gear and hold the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam saying " okay Qaztoh according to the book you still have twenty more physical exercises to go." " the book that Althena is holding the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam is 500,000 years old and was last updated 1,001 years ago. " Qaztoh replies to this saying " really I have to do twenty more physical exercises wearing this!" " ancestor I'm worn out from doing those running laps."

" what your asking of me is kind of ridiculous. " Althena replies to this saying " well I didn't expect you to be worn out so quickly and I'm sure I had your weighted clothing made exactly how it's instructed in the book which is base body weight." Althena walks over to Dash and Cyanna and shows them the Book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam. in the book are instructions for designing weighted clothing base on a individual's weight , and a set of physical and mental exercises.

each physical exercise describe in the book is more intense then the one before it and all these physical exercises seem archaic base on the illustrations.
    Looking at the book, Dash then looks up to Althena, "Ah don't think this was meant to be done all in one shot. Training like this usually takes several weeks, at least, maybe more. An it has to be worked up to, gradually. Ah think you may have overdone it with the weights."