Page 558 of 782 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The blows rained down on Parsley, hundreds before she managed to throw her hands up to block. This... was... exhilarating!! There was nothing, nothing, better than reducing a person to their most primal instincts. Like a fight for survival, when stripped of their favorite techniques, what remained was that bestial desperation.

Even though she was on the losing end, it was journey of combat that mattered, not the end result.

Still, that fact didn't mean Parsley was just going to sit back and let Etrina beat on her with impunity. With her magic sense, she could detect where the Foci were hiding. Four separate energy vines shot up under them and coiled around them to keep them busy and unable to help Etrina.

"Now then," she stated before parrying the incoming punches and closing the gap between them. Her fist surged upward and buried itself in her sternum before pulling out and joining its twin in a furious flurry of unmitigated retaliation.

"Mayday! Bad touch!" The White Foci let out a cry as she and red, who had been focused on maintaining Etrinas temporal speed boost got tangled up in Parsleys vines. Green, who had already finished channeling, was captured simply because she immediately took a nap post spell cast.

Blue however, was a touch trickier.....before the vine could get a good grip she encompassed her body in a small sphere of accelerated time and shot upwards out of its range, then swooped downwards to attempt to free her fellow foci from their imprisonment.....becoming a tiny projectile and attempting to fly through the base of each vine holding them.

Without White and Red however, Etrina could only move her arms at a normal pace. So with the wind once more knocked out of her she was now at the mercy of Parsleys high speed pummeling. Try as she might, she couldn't match Parsley blow for blow without magic.....though she did definitely give it the worthy try. Bringing her arms up in defense she countered by enchanting her fists with the cold of her frost magic and then countering with a blitz of her own.

Covering her hands with ice magic wasn't as effective for dealing damage, but the chill dulled the pain of repeatedly smashing her hands against Parsleys mid combat to something a bit more manageable.

She dared not look at her hands at this point, the mental picture along would be enough to make her sick, instead she simply focused on beating back Parsleys fists.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Mayday! Bad touch!" The White Foci let out a cry as she and red, who had been focused on maintaining Etrinas temporal speed boost got tangled up in Parsleys vines. Green, who had already finished channeling, was captured simply because she immediately took a nap post spell cast.

Blue however, was a touch trickier.....before the vine could get a good grip she encompassed her body in a small sphere of accelerated time and shot upwards out of its range, then swooped downwards to attempt to free her fellow foci from their imprisonment.....becoming a tiny projectile and attempting to fly through the base of each vine holding them.

Without White and Red however, Etrina could only move her arms at a normal pace. So with the wind once more knocked out of her she was now at the mercy of Parsleys high speed pummeling. Try as she might, she couldn't match Parsley blow for blow without magic.....though she did definitely give it the worthy try. Bringing her arms up in defense she countered by enchanting her fists with the cold of her frost magic and then countering with a blitz of her own.

Covering her hands with ice magic wasn't as effective for dealing damage, but the chill dulled the pain of repeatedly smashing her hands against Parsleys mid combat to something a bit more manageable.

She dared not look at her hands at this point, the mental picture along would be enough to make her sick, instead she simply focused on beating back Parsleys fists.
    A very safe distance away, Cyanna had caught sight of this fight and decided to watch. Making herself comfortable, she observed the battle with great interest.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " yeah that's all thanks to the Oilvibar Clan ." " they wrote down and kept historical records on my race." " they were organizers , planners , advisors, mathematicians , tacticians , scholars and of course philosophers . " "the very design of the Toadian Kingdom was formulate by them."

" before the Toadian Kingdom us Toadian's lived in basically in four separate Clans, the Orpheus Clan , The Mazkiya Clan , The Oilvibar Clan and the Luue Clan." " it was marriage between Lufia Orpheus of the Orpheus Clan and Lucius Mazkiya of the Mazkiya Clan that bought the clans together save for one the Luue Clan. " " the Luue Clan never join the rest of the clans to form the Toadian Kingdom." " they were a Clan of Warriors who didn't won't to Join the other clans because they saw them as weak and view themselves as the strongest clan."

" this turn out to be the down fall Luue Clan as almost the entire Clan expect for one were all wipe out by a rather nasty plague." " the only surviving member of the Luue Clan was Vivian Luue." " Okay I'm going to look for Megan now."
    Althena leaves to go find Megan and Qaztoh takes out her cell and plays a song that's store on it. the song starts off very harsh with a lot of bass and a lot of screaming harsh vocals . Praxat who hears the song makes as statement saying " Okay what in the hell is this supposed to me." Qaztoh replies to this saying " it's music."

Praxat replies to this saying " that's music really you have to be joking." " It just sounds like bunch of noise and what the hell is up with the damn screaming." Qaztoh replies to this saying " it's metal song from my favorite band Max Freeze !"

OOC: what Qaztoh's favorite Band Max Freeze sounds like.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2018 at 01:51 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

The conflict between Etrin and Parsley washed over the meditating Ishtar, some distance away but close enough to bask in the force of the battle was she focused on a number of things. Yet as loud as the battle was even at her range, something was getting slowly louder in the back of her mind.

There was a heat, in her chest. The ember of something she had consumed several months back. It tended to get hot every once in awhile....especially when the whispers grew more lucid. The secrets of the void had been passed to her during those times, snips of power and the way to wield them. Yet today something was different.

Attempting to probe further had so far yielded nothing, and the voices whispered had remained that....sounds that could not be disconcerted.

It was during her meditation however, that this "sound" grew into a cacophony within her mind, drowning even the sound of the outside world.....which grew fuzzy as the oni was pulled into some sort of trace.....then further........further....

When her eyes opened, the sounds of the battle had vanished. Replaced with a silence...a void of sound.

She sat in a room that was not a room. Grass lay beneath her feet, a black sky above her head, she could see into the distance in all directions...a horizon of stars. But she knew she was in an enclosed space, the illusion of space. A dream.

She was the only living soul in this closed space.

A figure stood a short distance before her, a book in one hand and a staff in the other. The figure had a benevolent aura and seemed to be regarding the oni curiously.

Untitled1.jpg

The being opened its mouth, an the voice that had whispered to her emerged more clearly then it ever had in the past.....it was a honeyed voice, almost unnaturally so.

"Your wits appear to be intact....how wonderful. Truly I stand before one worthy of my attention." Its voice was calm and pleasant to the ears, almost supernaturally so. It was a voice that could drip venom and people would praise it as kindness. "This dream accepts you as the one called Ishtar, Oni of the Sphere. As long as that is who you are your mind will remain stable here. Please keep that in mind......and try not to over exert your thoughts, this is a realm of the mind afterall."

Off to the side, a small figure....a child with golden hair, was watching them quietly. Every now and again a look of malice passed over her eyes as she watched Ishtar....but mostly she kept to herself.

Meagan finds Jinzi working in a spare room he has set up as a Lab/Workspace after being evicted from the Plaza area by the fighters.

Entering the room, she quietly closes the door behind her, then waits. Watching him until he finally notices her.

It takes a while, but eventually he puts down his work down and stands up, turns, and nearly falls over when he sees her.

"Jinzi, how is the work going?" she walks up to him, then places her arms around his shoulders, "Is there anything I can do to help?" She then gives him a kiss.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

BluEtrina managed to cut through the vines to free her sisters, but more vines shot up to harass them.

Meanwhile, Parsley was relishing in the close-quarters combat she forced Etrina into. Maybe it was the concussion clouding her competitive judgment, but she was having the time of her life. Every time their fists clashed, creating shock waves that sounded like miniature claps of thunder, her heart drummed in her chest in rhythm. It became evident that this was why Saiyans loved fighting so much.

"Hn," she sneered, "You're better at hand to hand than I thought. I would know how." She suddenly ducked down and swept Etrina's legs from under her, then slammed her knee into her back. "Surely beating disobedient sheep doesn't count as training, right?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan finds Jinzi working in a spare room he has set up as a Lab/Workspace after being evicted from the Plaza area by the fighters.

Entering the room, she quietly closes the door behind her, then waits. Watching him until he finally notices her.

It takes a while, but eventually he puts down his work down and stands up, turns, and nearly falls over when he sees her.

"Jinzi, how is the work going?" she walks up to him, then places her arms around his shoulders, "Is there anything I can do to help?" She then gives him a kiss.
    Althena looks around for Megan. meanwhile Qaztoh is still playing a song from her favorite band Max Freeze on her cell phone at full blast. Praxat skin turns red with a annoyed emojis appearing in her goggles saying "okay will you turn that damn song off." " listen to it is worse than listen to Khan's collection of cheesy songs!"

" all this is , is a bunch of noise with lot of screaming ." " how in the hell is this music!" Qaztoh replies to this saying " it's metal don't be dissing !" Praxat replies to this saying " I'm this close to grabbing and smash that damn phone if you don't turn that damn song off!"

while listen to the song Qaztoh takes out a device from her Jo box and turns towards Dash saying as she turns the volume of her cell phone down " this is my latest invention Quantum hair generate ray Mark II!" "it's a upgrade to Quantum hair generate ray Mark 1 and it can generate over thousand different hair styles!" " it hasn't been test yet so I need a guinea pig... I mean I need a volunteer!" " so how about it Dash want to test out my invention for me?"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2018 at 01:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Althena looks around for Megan. meanwhile Qaztoh is still playing a song from her favorite band Max Chill on her cell phone at full blast. Praxat skin turns red with a annoyed emojis appearing in her goggles saying "okay will you turn that damn song off." " listen to it is worse than listen to Khan's collection of cheesy songs!"

" all this is , is a bunch of noise with lot of screaming ." " how in the hell is this music!" Qaztoh replies to this saying " it's metal don't be dissing !" Praxat replies to this saying " I'm this close to grabbing and smash that damn phone if you don't turn that damn song off!"

while listen to the song Qaztoh takes out a device from her Jo box and turns towards Dash saying as she turns the volume of her cell phone down " this is my latest invention Quantum hair generate ray Mark II!" "it's a upgrade to Quantum hair generate ray Mark 1 and it can generate over thousand different hair styles!" " it hasn't been test yet so I need a guinea pig... I mean I need a volunteer!" " so how about it Dash want to test out my invention for me?"
    Dash takes a step back, "Ah ... have to meet someone an ah'm runnin' late. Maybe next time." With that, Dash slips past them and makes a high speed bee-line straight for the main entrance, quickly vanishing inside.

Once she is far enough away, she slows down and heads deeper inside. There is someone here she'd like to speak to, and from what her senses are telling her that person is located very near the ever-unavailable RoTS.

It had been a few hours since Sarada had last eaten. Not only that, but fighting always worked up a mighty hunger. Luckily, there were plenty of leftovers from the ceremony.

Sarada licked her lips hungrily and started pulling things out of the refrigerator. "Okay, I'll start with this, then move on to this, then this, and finally this." She placed her quarry on the table, then started to replace the dishes.

As she worked, Pinach snuck inside and nabbed a plate, the very plate Sarada planned on starting with.

"Pinach!" she shouted the moment she caught him with her food in his mouth. She flash-stepped behind him and grabbed him. "Hand it over, runt."

"Gah! Let go!" He squirmed and fidgeted, but couldn't break her vastly superior strength. In doing so, Ishtar's black card fell to the floor, unbeknownst to him.

She ripped the drumstick out of his mouth and stuck it in her own. "Now get lost. Jeez." Pinach sulked away, grumbling under his breath. It was then that Sarada noticed Ishtar's card on the floor. "How'd he get this?" she muttered while sticking it between her boobs for safe keeping, the one place Pinach wouldn't dream of fishing around.

"Hmph. I bet those dorks bought all kinds of stupid shit. Hmph!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash takes a step back, "Ah ... have to meet someone an ah'm runnin' late. Maybe next time." With that, Dash slips past them and makes a high speed bee-line straight for the main entrance, quickly vanishing inside.

Once she is far enough away, she slows down and heads deeper inside. There is someone here she'd like to speak to, and from what her senses are telling her that person is located very near the ever-unavailable RoTS.
    Qaztoh turns to Praxat saying " okay then how about you Praxy like to test out my Quantum hair generate ray Mark II! " Praxat replies to this saying " yeah about that there's like something I need to do." " Praxat then backs up and hops away leaving Qaztoh behind. " Qaztoh puts her invention in front of her face saying " oh well I guess I just look around for Guinea Pig …. I mean volunteer to test out my invention!"

" man if Nadila were here she would let me test my inventions on her." Qaztoh takes a Max Freeze album from her Jobox title Absolute Zero with a image of the band members on the front. the Lead singer is a Frost Demon , the 1st Guitarist is a Brench-seijin , the second guitarist is a Namekian , the Drummer is a Metalman and the Bass Guitarist is another Frost Demon . Qaztoh holds up the album saying " I can name every single person in this picture the Frost Demon in the center with the top hat , cane and monocle in the nicely dress suit is the Lead Singer Frosty ." " the Brench-seijin on the right is the first guitarist Juju ."

" the Namekian on the left is the second guitarist Banjo ." " the Iron giant looking thing in the behind Tundra is the Drummer Zeta Fiammetta ." and finally the frost demon on the far right is Bass guitarist Tundra . meanwhile Praxat gets far away from Qaztoh and spots Cyanna watching Parsley and Etrin fight .

Praxat decides to watch the fight thinking to her self ( yeah there's no way I'm letting Qaztoh test that on me. yeah I'm not going to be her Guinea Pig!") Praxat then turns around to face Cyanna saying " now this is a nice fight to watch isn't it Cyanna." " oh and if you see Qaztoh backway she's look for a guinea pig to test her latest invention on."

" Jinzi isn't the only mad scientist on the Lookout!" Praxat thinks to her self ( hmm the way Cyanna turn herself invisible during are sparring match was kind of neat . I could possibly make a stealth suit that could mimic that effect . just need to necessary materials and engineer them to make them changes colors depend on autonomous sensing, and these sensors would only work when my body is camouflage . (

(I also need material that can't be detect by infrared. )
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    All the food in the food court. Of course.

"So, it was your cousin's idea, eh?" Blizzar asked. "Any idea as to where I can find him? I'd like to provide assistance in the running of your park. It is always good to lend a helping hand to fledgling businesses after all!"
    Rutaba was about to answer when Pinach came marching out of the interior of the Lookout, glowering and muttering something under his breath. "Oh, there he is," Rutaba told the Arcosian patrolman. "Hey, Pinach! This man wants to help us with our park."

"Eh?" The young Saiyan looked Blizzar up and down with narrowed eyes. "Why would a Frost Demon wanna help us?" And by us, it was obvious he meant Saiyans. Even at a young age, Saiyans were taught never to trust a Frost Demon with anything. Even dying.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Qaztoh pulls out a bunch Max Freeze merchandise she owns which ranges from shoes , pants , shirts , to even mug. she puts the mug back in the Jobox along with a bunch of other items and only keeps out the shoes pants and a one shirt that is a imagine of the band members posing in icy background. Qaztoh picks up the clothing and heads to the shower to put them on. after putting her Max freeze shoes , pants and shirt on Qaztoh heads out of the shower area saying " okay now time to look for a Guinea Pig … I mean a volunteer to test my latest invention on!"

" hmm I could just use my Quantum Teleport Mark II Watch but it only works base on coordinates so I have to know someone's exact location for It work." " well at lest I can try out my new and improved hover boots." Qaztoh press a small button on her shoes and they transform into high tech mechanical boots. she then turns on the thrusts and hovers in the air saying " okay gravity stabilizers working check, gryo stabilizers working check, propulsion system working check!"

Qaztoh uses her hover boots to fly as she looks around for someone to test her latest invention on.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2018 at 04:30 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Althena looks around for Meagan.
    If she tracks her down, Althena would find the door to the lab locked tight. The voices inside are speaking softly, but it's clearly Meagan and Jinzi talking (among other things).

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Rutaba was about to answer when Pinach came marching out of the interior of the Lookout, glowering and muttering something under his breath. "Oh, there he is," Rutaba told the Arcosian patrolman. "Hey, Pinach! This man wants to help us with our park."

"Eh?" The young Saiyan looked Blizzar up and down with narrowed eyes. "Why would a Frost Demon wanna help us?" And by us, it was obvious he meant Saiyans. Even at a young age, Saiyans were taught never to trust a Frost Demon with anything. Even dying.
    And here was the brains of the operation, eh? Less wide-eyed than his cousin it seemed, and far more steeped Saiyan ways than Rutaba. "Haha, please..." Blizzar chuckled. "I'm a member of the Galaxy Police. And a lieutenant at that! Helping people is what we do. And when I'm not helping dispense justice throughout the universe, I'm a bit of a businessman. As such, I like to see new business thrive. Not to mention, I've invested some time in quite a few amusement parks. Why I daresay with my help, your recent purchase will not only be the greatest theme park on Earth, but the greatest in this galaxy!"

If she tracks her down, Althena would find the door to the lab locked tight. The voices inside are speaking softly, but it's clearly Meagan and Jinzi talking (among other things).

Althena waits outside the door meanwhile Praxat still with Cyanna is watching Parsley and Etrin's fight while Qaztoh is flying around using her new and improved hover boots looking for someone to test her latest invention on. Qaztoh takes out what looks like a small communicator from her jobox and activates it saying " Mr. Gazakai how is the equipment in my room ?" in Qaztoh's room Mr. Gazakai is cleaning some Qaztoh's equipment that Qaztoh left out of her Jobox saying " everything is fine creator no speck of dust escapes my sight." Mr. Gazakai hears Qaztoh's voice say to him " good keep up the good work Mr. Gazakai!"

Qaztoh's room on the Lookout

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-30-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out