Page 559 of 782 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    And here was the brains of the operation, eh? Less wide-eyed than his cousin it seemed, and far more steeped Saiyan ways than Rutaba. "Haha, please..." Blizzar chuckled. "I'm a member of the Galaxy Police. And a lieutenant at that! Helping people is what we do. And when I'm not helping dispense justice throughout the universe, I'm a bit of a businessman. As such, I like to see new business thrive. Not to mention, I've invested some time in quite a few amusement parks. Why I daresay with my help, your recent purchase will not only be the greatest theme park on Earth, but the greatest in this galaxy!"
    What? A Frost Demon was a good guy?

Pinach had been taught that all Frost Demons were invariably evil and only looking out for themselves. He also learned that they lied and deceived to get what they wanted.

Rutaba may have bought into his story, but Pinach want stupid. He was going to hear everything this guy had to offer before making his decision.

"Well, I do respect a fellow hero." He rubbed his chin. "How exactly will you help us run our park? What's your plan?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat who is watching the fight between Parsley and Etrin taps Cyanna on the right shoulder saying " yeah you should watch out for Qaztoh she's looking for some one to test her latest invention on." " it's Quantum Hair Generate Ray so it's not like it's actually dangerous." " she said it can generate over thousand different hair styles." "unfortunately two of those hair styles includes hair that's actually flames and one that is just bunch of snakes, because there are race out there that have flames for hair and one that has snakes for hair call Gorgons . "

"yeah I believe that's what Qaztoh called them." " so yeah snakes for hair."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat who is watching the fight between Parsley and Etrin taps Cyanna on the right shoulder saying " yeah you should watch out for Qaztoh she's looking for some one to test her latest invention on." " it's Quantum Hair Generate Ray so it's not like it's actually dangerous." " she said it can generate over thousand different hair styles." "unfortunately two of those hair styles includes hair that's actually flames and one that is just bunch of snakes, because there are race out there that have flames for hair and one that has snakes for hair call Gorgons . "

"yeah I believe that's what Qaztoh called them." " so yeah snakes for hair."
    Cyanna, engrossed in the fight, finally gives Praxat a questioning look, "If she's trying to make a weapon, that doesn't sound like it would be very effective. Funny, embarrassing, and disturbing, but not much of a weapon against the guys we usually end up fighting." she then looked back at, what, a sparing match? A grudge match? An outright fight? It amazed her that Etrina could take so much damage from Parsley and still be able to fight. And where is her magic?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna, engrossed in the fight, finally gives Praxat a questioning look, "If she's trying to make a weapon, that doesn't sound like it would be very effective. Funny, embarrassing, and disturbing, but not much of a weapon against the guys we usually end up fighting." she then looked back at, what, a sparing match? A grudge match? An outright fight? It amazed her that Etrina could take so much damage from Parsley and still be able to fight. And where is her magic?
    Praxat replies to this saying "yeah with a name like Quantum Hair Generate Ray I'm pretty sure it's not a weapon." " more like a cosmetic device." " of course I'm wonder why does she need hair anyways our race's eyes are near the top of our heads. " " hair would just get in the way of our eye sight."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As Ishtar sat, and labored to draw energy from a wellspring lacking in Hakai, she couldn't help but overhear the battle -- or rather, couldn't drown it out -- between Etrina, and Parsley.

The Oni had to give the young Time Mage credit though, Parsley had stripped her of magic fairly quickly from the sounds -- a how Ishtar direly wished to know -- and she'd been forced to rely on her own fists. That the Saiyan Princess certainly beat her out in skill was hardly a question either, and yet it seemed Etrina was managing to match her blow for blow ... or at the least wasmanaging to lose the trade very, very slowly.

Heh.

Though as she sat and continued her meditation, she realized quickly there was something interesting about to happen. Mostly because of how hot she was getting ... and not in the way Sarada made her.

"Oh."

In a manner similar to the two instances before when she sat on Death's Doorstep, Ishtar quickly found herself pulled from consciousness and into something else, entirely. And when the sound of combat faded, and the heat that had been building in her chest dissipated; she found herself seated upon green grass under an endless black sky.

"Another mindscape, how curious."

Looking around however, she found that unlike the time before, and more similar to the first time she had found herself in a death-spawned mindscape; she was not alone.

She was the only living soul in this closed space.

A figure stood a short distance before her, a book in one hand and a staff in the other. The figure had a benevolent aura and seemed to be regarding the oni curiously.

Attachment 75497

The being opened its mouth, an the voice that had whispered to her emerged more clearly then it ever had in the past.....it was a honeyed voice, almost unnaturally so.

"Your wits appear to be intact....how wonderful. Truly I stand before one worthy of my attention." Its voice was calm and pleasant to the ears, almost supernaturally so. It was a voice that could drip venom and people would praise it as kindness. "This dream accepts you as the one called Ishtar, Oni of the Sphere. As long as that is who you are your mind will remain stable here. Please keep that in mind......and try not to over exert your thoughts, this is a realm of the mind afterall."
    A woman, with a staff ... which was similar to Etrina in that sense, and yet, she possessed the same unsettling quality as Cthylla. That her words were honeyed in a manner similar to Auroc's own as well added to the discomfort, and yet she still felt familiar. What was offered too, wasn't the same quality as the Charlatan God; and was simply instead statements true enough for what they were. Praise and warning.

... More than likely then, this was the entity that had offered her its insights.

So after a moment of listening, Ishtar rose and offered her benefactor a smile. "Ishtar of the Sphere, yes. Though ... you need not worry over the state of my mind. Like my body it is not easily altered." The golden-eyed Oni stared for a moment before then, stating. "I believe I owe you an offering of thanks, for what you have whispered to me these past few months. Cthylla was ... concerned, certainly; and yet what you offered was beneficial for what I intend to do with it. Though I will likely require more than what this single spark afforded."

And as she said that, Ishtar turned to look at the hate-filled woman.

Off to the side, a small figure....a child with golden hair, was watching them quietly. Every now and again a look of malice passed over her eyes as she watched Ishtar....but mostly she kept to herself.

[IMG]snip[/IMG]
    "Hello, Parsic. How are things ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What? A Frost Demon was a good guy?

Pinach had been taught that all Frost Demons were invariably evil and only looking out for themselves. He also learned that they lied and deceived to get what they wanted.

Rutaba may have bought into his story, but Pinach want stupid. He was going to hear everything this guy had to offer before making his decision.

"Well, I do respect a fellow hero." He rubbed his chin. "How exactly will you help us run our park? What's your plan?"
    Hero, eh? A unique mindset for a Saiyan. In that case...

"Ah, hero is such a lofty term. I'm simply doing my job," Blizzar shrugged. "That said, you might get along with my associates in the Elite Katchin Squadron. They certainly love their heroism. But let's save such a meeting for another time. Your original question, about what I can do to aid your park? Why, I am an entrepreneur with connections to various entertainment companies throughout Earth and far beyond. It would not be difficult, for the proper price, to procure various new attractions, performers, and events for your park!"

The Arcosian rubbed his chin in thought. "As a matter of fact...once this chaff business is over and we are able to contact other planets, I'm certain I can get you an attraction or two, free of charge. A show of good faith, as it were," Blizzar offered.

Hero, eh? A unique mindset for a Saiyan. In that case...

"Ah, hero is such a lofty term. I'm simply doing my job," Blizzar shrugged. "That said, you might get along with my associates in the Elite Katchin Squadron. They certainly love their heroism. But let's save such a meeting for another time. Your original question, about what I can do to aid your park? Why, I am an entrepreneur with connections to various entertainment companies throughout Earth and far beyond. It would not be difficult, for the proper price, to procure various new attractions, performers, and events for your park!"

The Arcosian rubbed his chin in thought. "As a matter of fact...once this chaff business is over and we are able to contact other planets, I'm certain I can get you an attraction or two, free of charge. A show of good faith, as it were," Blizzar offered.
    It sounded promising. The idea of having intergalactic attractions coming to their park and letting the humans enjoy fun the way Saiyans and other races did was beyond an exciting prospect. Pinach was of half a mind to accept and excitedly imagine all the fun and cool rides this Frost Demon could come up with.

Then, he realized that this was all for a price. I knew it! It was just like Ishtar said. He remembered clearly their conversation before she gave him her black card.

"...And whatever you do, do not give the Frost Demon Blizzar this card. And do not even hint that you have it," Ishtar instructed.

"I understand," Pinach answered, snapping a sharp salute.

The Oni chuckled. "In that case, little ones, here." She handed him the solid black card with her name on it. How she got it, he didn't know. When he asked, all she said was, 'How passing strange,' and left it at that.
    Pinach was then given a description of Blizzar. This man before him fit that description to a T! He couldn't let him know that Ishtar was filthy rich! He just couldn't fail his future sister-in-law!!

"A compelling offer," he stated coolly. "However, I fear my cousin and I have nary a coin to our name. I'm sorry, but we'll have to decline."

At that, Rutaba looked at him strangely. "What are you talking about? We have th-OOF!"

He elbowed her in the stomach to shut her up. "Like I said, we're both flat broke. Sorry."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat replies to this saying "yeah with a name like Quantum Hair Generate Ray I'm pretty sure it's not a weapon." " more like a cosmetic device." " of course I'm wonder why does she need hair anyways our race's eyes are near the top of our heads. " " hair would just get in the way of our eye sight."
    "Then why does she do it?" Cyanna spoke without taking her eyes off the battle, "Why don't you ask her to invent a device that keeps people from being hurt? Something that automatically protects them, but is small enough to carry?" Beneath her words, were memories of her sister's energy levels suddenly gone and the feelings of fear it brought her. Memories that elicited a quiet anger that she kept smouldering.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-30-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Meanwhile, on Vocado, the last day and a half had been absolute madness. The Turripian Saiyans that were slain during the Tuffles' surprise attack suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Ten million shell-shocked people clogged the main streets of Kakarot City and Ceripa, creating pandemonium and chaos as they tried to make heads or tails of what had just happened. Not only that, but several were still in the mindset that they were being attacked, and lashed out accordingly. If it wasn't for the police responding so quickly, a full-blown riot would have ensued, which undoubtedly would have led to countless injuries and even deaths.

Luckily, things were calmed down to something resembling peace long enough for city officials to regain order. The new arrivals were corralled and sent to hotels across the planet free of charge until they could decide what to do with them. Mato and the council quickly decided that the ten million would be split between Vocado, Langal, Pepa, and Ruco until they could finish restoring the damage done to Turrip. How long that would take was unknown; but given what they had been through, it was the least they could do.

That wasn't the worst thing. Queen Sarada had vanished. Again.

Maiz reported to Mato that she jumped through a portal leading to Earth along with the Nevadian boy. After it closed, that was the last they heard of her.

"That damned Earth!" Mato seethed. "What is it about that place? Seriously."

Maiz could only shrug. "I don't know. It didn't seem very special when I last visited, but then again, the most unassuming of things can often times be the most important. Regardless, our queen is missing on this world. This bodes poorly."

"Yes. If she dies, or is gone too long, everything we've worked for the last year could be undone." Not to mention if she died, her next of kin would have to assume the throne. Her next of kin was Pinach, who was less qualified that she was when she took the throne. Besides, it was bad enough having an eighteen year old monarch; a twelve year king would surely make them the laughingstocks of the entire universe.

Mato sighed and leaned over the conference table. "Have you tried making contact with Earth?"

"I have. My messages can't get through. There's some kind of interference."

"Great," he sighed.

"Mato," Pois interrupted politely. "There's... a disturbance on Callion."

Mato and Maiz shared a glance. "What kind of disturbance?" What now?

"Well... according to the viceroy, Pinrit has assembled some kind of resistance and is trying to break into his home. The squadron Her Majesty sent some time ago for his protection is fighting them back, but it's nearly nightfall, and the full moon period started last night."

Full moon periods usually lasted around two weeks, and only occurred once a year. Hundreds of thousands of enraged Saiyans all transforming into Oozarus at once... they were going to tear the planet apart!

"How big is his resistance?"

"Only a few thousand. It doesn't seem that anyone else was interested in joining him."

Strange, but promising. Maybe they were finally starting to open their eyes. "Maybe their finally seeing reason."

"Or, more likely, they realize that a revolt kills all chance of them surviving to the new year," Maiz countered. "I'd suggest refraining from sending more troops. That may agitate those that choose to stay out of it. Pinrit's forces will transform, but so will the viceroy's. Since the latter are so much stronger, it won't last long."

"So, stay out of it. Great. I need to give a statement about Sarada's whereabouts. We need to get in front of this before someone starts asking the hard questions."

Maiz nodded. "And when she returns, talk to her about recognizing where her priorities lie." She turned and started for the door. "IE, here, not Earth. Let her defenders handle their own planet. We have our own troubles."

Mato watched her leave. The alliance Sarada suggested to Earth's president hadn't been ironed out yet, so they had no obligation to help them with anything at the moment. Even if they did, that aid shouldn't have included the Queen herself.

She needs a tighter leash. And to understand that we need her here, too. He looked at the video file Pois handed him minutes ago detailing the situation on Callion. With a sigh, he sat down and started watching.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It sounded promising. The idea of having intergalactic attractions coming to their park and letting the humans enjoy fun the way Saiyans and other races did was beyond an exciting prospect. Pinach was of half a mind to accept and excitedly imagine all the fun and cool rides this Frost Demon could come up with.

Then, he realized that this was all for a price. I knew it! It was just like Ishtar said. He remembered clearly their conversation before she gave him her black card.

Pinach was then given a description of Blizzar. This man before him fit that description to a T! He couldn't let him know that Ishtar was filthy rich! He just couldn't fail his future sister-in-law!!

"A compelling offer," he stated coolly. "However, I fear my cousin and I have nary a coin to our name. I'm sorry, but we'll have to decline."
    Oh? The Oni had given them the precise amount of money to purchase an entire amusement park then? Or they had simply given everything they had to this....Bill Funland? Blizzar had his doubts...

At that, Rutaba looked at him strangely. "What are you talking about? We have th-OOF!"
    Ah, and there it was.

He elbowed her in the stomach to shut her up. "Like I said, we're both flat broke. Sorry."
    "Ah, is that so..." Blizzar sighed with disappointment. "It is a great shame the citizens of Earth will never be privy to the thrills and exhilaration of the Knights of the Nebula," the Arcosian continued, speaking, of course, about what was only one of the most famous intergalactic franchises, encompassing movies, television shows, toys, video games and so much more! "I happen to be acquainted with the producers of the television show, you see. Did you know, they've never been able to get the Knights of the Nebula licensed on Earth?" he asked the two Saiyan children.

"Not for lack of trying, but there is simply too much competition," Blizzar explained. "Some companies didn't want to take the risk on an intergalactic production that expansive, others had their own properties they'd rather push. Imagine what a victory it would be if a Earthling Theme Park, run by two Saiyans was able to secure the rights? Rides! 3D Adventures! Why, if you install a cinema you could even host the Earth Openings for the latest Knights of Nebula films! And give special screenings of the older movies, just so Earth's audiences could catch up! No doubt children and adults alike all over this world would be overjoyed by the sheer spectacle of it all..."

Oh? The Oni had given them the precise amount of money to purchase an entire amusement park then? Or they had simply given everything they had to this....Bill Funland? Blizzar had his doubts...

Ah, and there it was.

"Ah, is that so..." Blizzar sighed with disappointment. "It is a great shame the citizens of Earth will never be privy to the thrills and exhilaration of the Knights of the Nebula," the Arcosian continued, speaking, of course, about what was only one of the most famous intergalactic franchises, encompassing movies, television shows, toys, video games and so much more! "I happen to be acquainted with the producers of the television show, you see. Did you know, they've never been able to get the Knights of the Nebula licensed on Earth?" he asked the two Saiyan children.

"Not for lack of trying, but there is simply too much competition," Blizzar explained. "Some companies didn't want to take the risk on an intergalactic production that expansive, others had their own properties they'd rather push. Imagine what a victory it would be if a Earthling Theme Park, run by two Saiyans was able to secure the rights? Rides! 3D Adventures! Why, if you install a cinema you could even host the Earth Openings for the latest Knights of Nebula films! And give special screenings of the older movies, just so Earth's audiences could catch up! No doubt children and adults alike all over this world would be overjoyed by the sheer spectacle of it all..."
    The... the Knights of the Nebula?? That was Pinach's favorite show; second only to the Adventures of the Just Saiyan, which debuted not too long ago.

He started to squirm and fidget. He had ridden on rides based on that show. They were always a blast! Getting some on Earth would be awesome! All the kids would get to have the same fun they always did.

"Nng," he groaned. "But... we don't... wait, I know! My sister has a lot of money. I'll get some from her!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The... the Knights of the Nebula?? That was Pinach's favorite show; second only to the Adventures of the Just Saiyan, which debuted not too long ago.

He started to squirm and fidget. He had ridden on rides based on that show. They were always a blast! Getting some on Earth would be awesome! All the kids would get to have the same fun they always did.

"Nng," he groaned. "But... we don't... wait, I know! My sister has a lot of money. I'll get some from her!"
    "Of course, of course!" Blizzar nodded. "Once the chaff dissipates, I believe I'll still be around the Lookout for quite some time, so feel free to contact me whenever you receive the funds."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Even when Asha'rah dove deep, and dredged up that occurrence five thousand years prior, and twisted it well beyond the truth of things; Ishtar remained silent. What was there to say, after all, when the Goddess-no-more, lashed out in a manner she had been called out on ? That Asha'rah too, seemed not to understand what the charge of carelessness -- her use of Hakai in recent years being the main focus -- was similarly telling of the place Asha'rah now found herself in. As much as did the attempt to use her suffering as a currency of sorts, and imply Ishtar was doing this for her own satisfaction.

And it was these statements, that caused Ishtar to sigh and offer a few brief words.

"You brought this down upon yourself, the same as all you just described. Not I, or anyone else." The golden-eyed Oni stated. "Nor have I found satisfaction here. The opposite in fact. Yet here you are believing you know best my motives, and goals."

With that, the Oni turned her focus away from Asha'rah, and focused on the conversation that sprung up concerning a fight ...

-snipped for character limit-

So when the conversation lulled and Ishtar found an opening, she offered first a chuckle, and then a nod. "I do believe Parsley has said yet another thing worth considering. That I called the decision to wage war for not being heard a 'tantrum' was certainly ... unbecoming. And further embarrassment by continuing to engage with Asha'rah is certainly something I seek to avoid."

Glancing at the Fallen then, the Oni turned toward Evangeline, and Sarada, before shaking her head then.

"That said ... I have no desire to fight Asha'rah. I have said what I meant to, and it was not heard. Beating it into her or taking it further, as I know I will ... regardless of vague threats, or Sarada's willingness to serve as arbiter ... will be less productive than this argument." The Oni shrugged her shoulders, before offering a tired sigh. "I also agree with what Ochazuke alluded to, besides, when he spoke of it. The assistance of Asha'rah is necessary." And in this way, Ishtar found a parity before the former God she saw now, truly; and the Majin Sasheem. He was dangerous, chaotic, and even untrustworthy ... and yet his assistance in the past two years was plainly evident.

So shaking her head, Ishtar stated simply:

"So I will swallow my ... grievances. Shelve them until such a time where they can be dealt with in full; and focus on training in the days we have remaining to us, in order to prepare for the task of saving Zurvan, and as a result: the Universes that are now set to fall."

When Asha'rah stepped forward, bowed, and offered apology however, the Oni was silent a moment before offering:

"While it may be true that I am a hypocrite for saying what I did of your War. There is a fundamental difference between your actions, and mine, and it is simple. My 'annihilation of civilizations' was the result of pain you cannot fathom, forcing me to cede consciousness and control, over to something I was unaware I possessed. There was no 'choice', Asha'rah. You however, had a choice." The Oni folded her arms.

"So. You have my apology for equating your decision to start the War in Heaven for not being heard, to a tantrum. I do not however, accept yours."

Finished, finally, and unwilling to waste anymore time on this back and forth with Asha'rah; Ishtar departed.
    Gods had argued amongst themselves long before the first mortal wrote the first history. They had understood the weight of their position in a primitive sense, the direction of all things that their outlooks and actions would influence. Zeno was a god amongst gods, yet an an eternal child-fool. With creation yet young, they had to find wisdom with each other. Sometimes that had been through inspiration, sometimes through clashes of heart and mind. These interactions had slowed as creation matured, but they had never truly stopped. Arguments could rage for years as gods worked out their own values, then negotiated for the nature of reality itself.

Ishtar could never tell a lie, and was always willing to forge ahead. It was part of what made her so beautiful. For what had been a few short years but felt like eternity since Asha'rah's reawakening, the fallen god had seen such directness devoted to good. Clear, decisive, unwavering, passionate yet evenhanded, Ishtar had faced every trial in her way and sought to grow from each. That she valued her own life in battle now brought Asha'rah no small measure of relief.

It was almost enough to forget how reckless she was. How decisiveness could also lead to hasty judgment. Ishtar could never be accused of impatience, having observed civilizations rise and fall millenia after millenia. But she could be ever so quick to make her judgment, and once it was made all doubt vanished. Without doubt, a mind could become dangerously closed.

Ishtar had come to stand and deliver as she had promised, for a brief time. For that, at least, some measure of respect was owed. But she left quickly, for she so hastily judged there to be nothing worthy of her attention in the conversation. Just as she had, in her own eyes, stripped Asha'rah of all worth save strength in an instant. No delicate broaching of the subject. No attempt to empathize. Just a judgment of hypocrisy, and then a dismissal of everything that did not immediately fit what she was looking for.

It...hurt. Deeply. Ishtar did not owe her anything for exerting herself to her utmost limits to bring the oni back to life, nor did Ishtar owe her anything for the help she had provided to settle the ghosts of her past. Such gifts had been freely given. But Asha'rah had hoped for some measure of benefit of the doubt, some greater desire to understand. Yet it was not to be, any goodwill instead lying cast aside like so much detritus in the wake of their fallout.

Ishtar could not tell a lie. But she could only ever tell the truth from her own understanding of it. When her understanding was flawed, then the ideas she spoke of would also be flawed. She accused Asha'rah of hypocrisy, yet sought to impose her understanding of Asha'rah's own philosophy over Asha'rah's own. And when context was offered, an understanding of Asha'rah's own conceptions upon which a proper judgment could be made, Ishtar had simply waved them off as worthless to answering her question. Such alacrity to reach tunnel vision was...disheartening, both as a close friend and a god candidate. They had but two days to prepare for the upcoming fight, a span of time both too short for dramatic improvement in personal combat abilities and so much longer than the fifteen minutes Ishtar had given to their argument. Then Ishtar had walked away, a dramatic exit with no productive value beyond ending the interaction. They were not short on time. They were short on Ishtar seeing any value in making any further effort to come to a common understanding.

Asha'rah would have been willing to argue with Ishtar for over a century under better circumstances.

She remembered her agreement with Ochazuke, to make an extra effort to reach out to her comrades. She did not sit above as an observer like she used to. Yet it seemed...wrong to pursue Ishtar now. She had ended the conversation for a second time, and they were both upset in their own ways. From the manner of Ishtar's parting words, it even felt like the oni wished to feel in a morally superior position in some way by rejecting Asha'rah's apology. Such a mindset, backed by anger, was hardly conducive to production discussion upon being chased down. And Asha'rah could not trust herself to refrain from carelessly lashing out herself either, not after she had so evidently done exactly that.

Perhaps the solution was the same as the spark that ingnited the problem: time. Time to cool their heads.

She turned to Ochazuke and shook her head. If there were to be a personal reconciliation, it would have to happen at a later time.

"I will reach out to her again when I am ready. But right now, I think we both need space from the other. Thank you for your wisdom, Ochazuke."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then why does she do it?" Cyanna spoke without taking her eyes off the battle, "Why don't you ask her to invent a device that keeps people from being hurt? Something that automatically protects them, but is small enough to carry?" Beneath her words, were memories of her sister's energy levels suddenly gone and the feelings of fear it brought her. Memories that elicited a quiet anger that she kept smouldering.

Praxat replies to this saying " I have no idea ." " it's not really a useful invention ." " her other devices such as Quantum Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses which improves eyesight by 100 times and Quantum Transmission subspace pocket teleporter watch are a lot more useful." " wait that is right Qaztoh has made a high tech stealth suit that allows a person to pass through objects."

" in fact she made a bunch of the suits for the same band of Space Pirates she was once with!" " she has the prototype and they have the Mark II versions ." " from what I know about it the Mark II version can make a person nearly undetectable by various radars." " yeah why the hell didn't she just make a Mark III version of that Stealth suit and instead of making a Mark II Version of such a useless invention seriously!"

Praxat watches the fight and starts rooting for Parsley and Etrina .
    My Forum check it out

Praxat replies to this saying " I have no idea ." " it's not really a useful invention ." " her other devices such as Quantum Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses which improves eyesight by 100 times and Quantum Transmission subspace pocket teleporter watch are a lot more useful." " wait that is right Qaztoh has made a high tech stealth suit that allows a person to pass through objects."

" in fact she made a bunch of the suits for the same band of Space Pirates she was once with!" " she has the prototype and they have the Mark II versions ." " from what I know about it the Mark II version can make a person nearly undetectable by various radars." " yeah why the hell didn't she just make a Mark III version of that Stealth suit and instead of making a Mark II Version of such a useless invention seriously!"

Praxat watches the fight and starts rooting for Parsley and Etrina .
    Quick Time Skip: The Next Morning

As the sun was rising over the hprizon, Meagan stood at the edge of the Plaza, looking out. Her arms crossed, and her demeanor one of deep thought and contemplation.

A short time later, Cyanna comes flying out of the building, literally. Landing next to Meagan and smiling eagerly. "Dash will be out soon. I had to wake her up, and she nearly bit my head off, the grump."

About 7 minutes later, Dash comes ambling out, stretching and yawning gas she did. "Sorry fo' bein' late. Ah needed a cup of coffee real bad."

Meagan then turns to her, "Have you seen Praxat?"

Dash shook her head, "Uh, no, not since last night."