Page 58 of 782 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

Zaofan likewise boards. It is a little difficult to swallow for him that being on a foreign planet, heading into space for another destination altogether, is only the start of a journey. Even then, he's never met a transport he didn't like, so he might as well go along. His curiosity isn't just piqued, he's sure he'll be in for more than a few surprises. He grins a little bit before entering the craft, making sure to take a window seat.

Boarding the ship, Charco takes a glance back to the planet they had been taken to. It reminded him of the earth in some ways, yet he had doubts that he would have the time to truly decipher their differences.

"So, who's taking the wheel?" P-Sta asked, as he boarded the ship. "I wouldn't mind giving it a go."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "So, who's taking the wheel?" P-Sta asked, as he boarded the ship. "I wouldn't mind giving it a go."
    "It's Enoki's ship, officer. Best to let her take the pilot's seat."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He grins, then surprises Adam by reaching over and hugging him.

“I know I’m not your creator, Adam, but you’ve made me a beyond proud uncle. Your crea.....no, your father, would be proud of you. You truly are the greatest thing Capsule Corp has ever had a hand in. Please be careful.”
    Adam tolerates the display of affection. "I dug an underground backup shelter there, in case it is required. The salvage is categorized by source and material, though nothing had an adequate power source. But I draw the line at facilitating romantic messages between you and Meagan, if the communications system fails, I will transmit and relay important messages only."
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "It's Enoki's ship, officer. Best to let her take the pilot's seat."
    P-Sta shrugged, "Fair enough. Just offering. Was a rather exceptional pilot during my days at the GP Academy, you know..." he bragged slightly, taking a seat.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Enoki nods.

“Go ahead, P-sta. I was a crap pilot at best. That’s why I have an old Cutlass class cruiser. Durable enough to survive my....less than stellar landings at times.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam tolerates the display of affection. "I dug an underground backup shelter there, in case it is required. The salvage is categorized by source and material, though nothing had an adequate power source. But I draw the line at facilitating romantic messages between you and Meagan, if the communications system fails, I will transmit and relay important messages only."
    He grins and nods.

“Don’t worry, strictly professional only. Promise.”

He heads back to the kids and starts getting to work.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Enoki nods.

“Go ahead, P-sta. I was a crap pilot at best. That’s why I have an old Cutlass class cruiser. Durable enough to survive my....less than stellar landings at times.”
    Ochazuke stopped short of boarding the Patrol cruiser, glancing back to where Jinzi stood with his charge of Saiyan children, then back to Enoki. Absently he turned his gaze skyward. Beyond the hazy atmosphere where they'd been jettison their mutual target lay in waiting.

"If the armor of the ship will indeed see us through in such a direct course," he said, "I suppose it would depend then on exactly what we're getting into."

He folded his arms. "They know we're here. Their automatons are proof of this. Charging straight into a force that can bombard a planet is, well..."

He blinked hard, sighing silently.

"P-Sta, Pantaloon, can this ship reach out to anybody else in this part of...space," he asked, "Other patrol officers? Miraz, perhaps?"

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke stopped short of boarding the Patrol cruiser, glancing back to where Jinzi stood with his charge of Saiyan children, then back to Enoki. Absently he turned his gaze skyward. Beyond the hazy atmosphere where they'd been jettison their mutual target lay in waiting.

"If the armor of the ship will indeed see us through in such a direct course," he said, "I suppose it would depend then on exactly what we're getting into."

He folded his arms. "They know we're here. Their automatons are proof of this. Charging straight into a force that can bombard a planet is, well..."

"P-Sta, Pantaloon, can this ship reach out to anybody else in this part of...space," he asked, "Other patrol officers? Miraz, perhaps?"
    “Miras? Yeah, probably. If she’s close enough. Or if anyone is close enough. Adam will have to code the message so it doesn’t get potentially intercepted.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Miras? Yeah, probably. If she’s close enough. Or if anyone is close enough. Adam will have to code the message so it doesn’t get potentially intercepted.”
    Ochazuke cracked his neck slowly from side to side, slowly nod, and wordlessly joined the rest on the Patrol Cruiser.

It would be prudent to strike in haste before the rest of the colonists were taken off to parts unknown, yet the fact remained they were effectively preparing to fly directly into their clutches. They were lucky to escape the last time, and now the Junjo would be prepared.

They knew all this, but what he had left unsaid was that in this remote place, it was likely they would move out to their doom. Should they fail, there would be nobody else who'd know what unspeakable things had transpired here on this desolate rock floating in the sea of stars. Justice would be dealt, one way or another, but it would not do to leave an injured man stranded with ravenous children in the middle of nowhere.

Thusly, with little else to do, Ochazuke found a seat on the vessel.

Enoki nods.

P-Sta withholds from fist pumping the air like an excited child. Just barely. Instead he dashes towards the pilot's seat, checking the ships readings.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

"Excellent!" P-Sta exclaimed. "I'll be sure to make a call to the GP ASAP! They need to know the full extent of these slaving Junjos' depravity..." he shook his head angrily.

As he waited for others to board the ship, a thought occured to him. "There is...another matter. I know the Junjo are the priority...but the issue of what caused the disastrous future we all somehow managed to visit in our captivity with the Junjo. I'd written it off as some elaborate hallucination at first, but putting us in a Nightmare scenario doesn't fit the Junjo's M.O. More than likely, they'd simply make us placid with some dream scenario. That said, we couldn't have traveled to the future if..." P-Sta ceased to speak before he gave himself a headache.

"Bah! My point is...we need to find out all we can about these....Lint monstrosities and where they came from...or will come from! And perhaps one of my compatriots within the GP has an answer!"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    P-Sta withholds from fist pumping the air like an excited child. Just barely. Instead he dashes towards the pilot's seat, checking the ships readings.

"Excellent!" P-Sta exclaimed. "I'll be sure to make a call to the GP ASAP! They need to know the full extent of these slaving Junjos' depravity..." he shook his head angrily.

As he waited for others to board the ship, a thought occured to him. "There is...another matter. I know the Junjo are the priority...but the issue of what caused the disastrous future we all somehow managed to visit in our captivity with the Junjo. I'd written it off as some elaborate hallucination at first, but putting us in a Nightmare scenario doesn't fit the Junjo's M.O. More than likely, they'd simply make us placid with some dream scenario. That said, we couldn't have traveled to the future if..." P-Sta ceased to speak before he gave himself a headache.

"Bah! My point is...we need to find out all we can about these....Lint monstrosities and where they came from...or will come from! And perhaps one of my compatriots within the GP has an answer!"
    "Meh," Sarada shrugged from her seat. "It was likely an hallucination gone wrong." She supposed.

She hoped.

Dying against Jagam wasn't her plan. Then again, knowing that she and Jack ended up together and had children was very specific.

And it seemed they all had the same hallucination. Which wouldn't be possible unless their minds were all linked up to the same machine... Gods, this **** was giving her a headache. "Or not. Whatever. It's not important right now."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Listening to them talk suddenly made feel Meagan uneasy. Hallucination or not, she wasn't going to die, and if she could help it neither were any of them. She leaned back in her seat, and sat there quietly, her posture giving off a very serious vibe.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Meh," Sarada shrugged from her seat. "It was likely an hallucination gone wrong." She supposed.

She hoped.

Dying against Jagam wasn't her plan. Then again, knowing that she and Jack ended up together and had children was very specific.

And it seemed they all had the same hallucination. Which wouldn't be possible unless their minds were all linked up to the same machine... Gods, this **** was giving her a headache. "Or not. Whatever. It's not important right now."
    "I ..." Ishtar started to say, at hearing this, before trailing off.

Whatever had happened in that alternate timeline had happened, the Oni understood at least that much. Yet so much about what had happened to her specifically wasn't known, which was itself of interest and yet ... it was also not. Whichever version of Ishtar that had been, died against Jagam; an entity the golden-eyed Oni herself had just decided to assist in putting an end to. Yet, how had it come to pass to that other her, and why ? ... was it because she used her Sij ... the Hakai, prematurely ? Had she not used it at all ? Did she even possess it, in that alternate timeline ? And where was Zurvan ?

So many questions towards an aberration of this timeline ...

After a moment, Ishtar simply shrugged.

"Whatever it was, it was not this timeline."

Yet ...

"Now Sarada," the Oni said then switching focus. "Would you like to make one of those bet things ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan