Page 587 of 782 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “And need I remind you that none, save Auroc technically, are your responsibility. Sakin, Alakazah are mine and Sihn’s, while Nergal should have been ours.”

“As to what he found...the amulet. The last of the hunted who changed into artifacts to hide. The Amulet of Bitter Mourning.”
    ".....Koorimaru found the last artifact....are you sure?" Etrina asked, face suddenly growing dark. "......Do you know where he found it? Where he is now?"

“And need I remind you that none, save Auroc technically, are your responsibility. Sakin, Alakazah are mine and Sihn’s, while Nergal should have been ours.”

“As to what he found...the amulet. The last of the hunted who changed into artifacts to hide. The Amulet of Bitter Mourning.”
    "You might say that, and yet the Hakai that was made a part of me, makes it my responsibility ... that Sihn and yourself disallow me from using it -- while another yet brandishes it flippantly -- is another matter entirely. A thing that needs to be discussed, and dealt with sooner or later; and something that should have been dealt with one-hundred thousand years ago."

The matter of Koorimaru's windfall however was made known fairly quickly, and after a moment of considering it, the Oni offered yet another sigh.

"That said .. you are telling me Koorimaru is more than likely, no longer himself. Merely a puppet for yet another being who slipped away after the War.

"How do we go about fixing this ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“What are you talking about?”

It dawnw on the Guardains, Zurvan, Reimi, and Ishtar that everyone else doesn’t recall what just happened. Their memories unable to hold onto Gribthorn’s true identity. Their minds blank if you bring it up.
    Meagan looked at Lady Reimi, who made a two finger gesture that singled 'later'. With a nod, Meagan spoke to Jinzi, "It's okay, don't worry about it. We can talk about it later."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "You might say that, and yet the Hakai that was made a part of me, makes it my responsibility ... that Sihn and yourself disallow me from using it -- while another yet brandishes it flippantly -- is another matter entirely. A thing that needs to be discussed, and dealt with sooner or later; and something that should have been dealt with one-hundred thousand years ago."

The matter of Koorimaru's windfall however was made known fairly quickly, and after a moment of considering it, the Oni offered yet another sigh.

"That said .. you are telling me Koorimaru is more than likely, no longer himself. Merely a puppet for yet another being who slipped away after the War.

"How do we go about fixing this ?"
    Leaving Jinzi, Meagan walks over to where Isthar is talking to Zurfan, "It is a miracle that more people weren't possessed by one of these objects, or worse."

listen Alt Ochazuke and Alt Dash , Praxat replies saying " well I guess that means burrowing under it is out " " I mean if teleporting doesn't work then burrowing wouldn't either. "
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-08-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    listen Alt Ochazuke and Alt Dash , Praxat replies saying " well I guess that means burrowing under it is out " " I mean if teleporting doesn't work then burrowing wouldn't either. "
    "Ah wish it were that easy." Dash spoke to Praxat as she continued to look over the dome, "It's a dang shame we can't just knock an' call in to her like this..." her voice went up a few decibels, "Hey! Etrina! Mind if we come in? We just wanna talk to you."

She then shrugged her shoulders, "Ah doubt anything is that simple."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah wish it were that easy." Dash spoke to Praxat as she continued to look over the dome, "It's a dang shame we can't just knock an' call in to her like this..." her voice went up a few decibels, "Hey! Etrina! Mind if we come in? We just wanna talk to you."

She then shrugged her shoulders, "Ah doubt anything is that simple."
    Praxat replies to this saying " Yeah me too."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

As Nevalinna and Parsley work at the ward, a section of it can be seen weakening. After a few moments, a large section cracks and a ripple runs through the ward.

And then it explodes, the ‘shards’ of the ward ripping through the air like thousands of razor sharp shards. Alt Ochazuke and Alt Dash yell out, a barrier surrounding Dash to protect herself as Dragon’s Fire blasting from Alt Ochazuke’s mouth to try and stop some of them.

And there on the other side of where the warded barrier stood Alt Etrina.

“Oh my, seems someone let me out.”

She grins, eyes flashing. With a gesture, all the shards stop and then fire even more rapidly at the group, dozens to each of them.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

As Nevalinna and Parsley work at the ward, a section of it can be seen weakening. After a few moments, a large section cracks and a ripple runs through the ward.

And then it explodes, the ‘shards’ of the ward ripping through the air like thousands of razor sharp shards. Alt Ochazuke and Alt Dash yell out, a barrier surrounding Dash to protect herself as Dragon’s Fire blasting from Alt Ochazuke’s mouth to try and stop some of them.

She grins, eyes flashing. With a gesture, all the shards stop and then fire even more rapidly at the group, dozens to each of them.
    Blizzar used his telepathy in an attempt to slow down as many of the shards as he could as they sped towards him and the others. Once the shards slowed to a crawl, Blizzar took a fighting stance, using his fists to simply knock them away harmlessly to the island below, all the while activating his Kinetic Charge...just in case things turned sour, of course.

Praxat doesn't think much instead she let's instinct take over and allows her body to react on it's own to dodge the shards , and thanks to Meagan's training her reflexes are much faster than before .
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

As a spider-web of cracks crawled across the barrier after minutes of draining the magic from it they realized that this was a mistake. Despite her efforts to contain the drain to a localized area while maintaining the full strength of the remainder of the barrier, it was very obvious that those efforts were a waste of time. It would have been better to simply drain it without any thought and just let Sarada or someone smash through it.

She sighed the very moment before the barrier exploded.

She was thrown back, but managed to slid to a stop without losing much of her balance. "What a nuisance," she grumbled. Then, there was their quarry, the Etrina of this world. Platinum blonde hair and the self-same air of arrogance that the one of her world possessed, just looking at her raised Parsley's hackles. The growl from behind her helped her regain focus. With a sweep of her hands, she erected a concave reflection pane to send the rampant shards of ward magic heading toward her and Sarada into the sky above them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Instead of throwing up a shield, Dash rushes to a central position and begins spinning, faster and faster, until a whirlwind rises up from her.

Sucking up the shards and blasting them into the sky, to rain back down on Alt-Etrina.

Retired Overlord

"Whoa Whoa WHOA ERO!" Erosa spread her arms wide, unleashing as many maws as she could to act as a buffer between her and the wave of barrier shards....eating the ones aimed for her and as many of the extra ones that pass as can be feasible before allowing them to dissipate. The id then allows her magicite heart to begin charging....but puts her hands up and waves rather then attack.

"Hey! Whats with the hit the ground swinging deal Ero! Be more Etrina like and talk down to us for a few minutes first!" Erosa shouted.

*Magicite Charge: 1
    Last edited by MrSandman; 01-09-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Any sent back at Alt Etrina get turned into harmless snow before they get to her, her hand lazily waving at them and transforming them.

“So many familiar faces.”

Ika and Garnish both power up, not to max but enough to fire rapid blasts at shards closing towards themselves.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Whoa Whoa WHOA ERO!" Erosa spread her arms wide, unleashing as many maws as she could to act as a buffer between her and the wave of barrier shards....eating the ones aimed for her and as many of the extra ones that pass as can be feasible before allowing them to dissipate. The id then allows her magicite heart to begin charging....but puts her hands up and waves rather then attack.

"Hey! Whats with the hit the ground swinging deal Ero! Be more Etrina like and talk down to us for a few minutes first!" Erosa shouted.
    Alt Etrina narrows her eyes.

“Well well, Erosa. You are a sight.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM