Page 588 of 782 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Any sent back at Alt Etrina get turned into harmless snow before they get to her, her hand lazily waving at them and transforming them.

“So many familiar faces.”

Ika and Garnish both power up, not to max but enough to fire rapid blasts at shards closing towards themselves.

as Praxat is dodging the shards she thinks to herself but still allowing her body to react on it's own saying " hmph there's no way in hell this Etrina knows who I AM." "my kind haven't even been on this planet in this timeline before!"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Any sent back at Alt Etrina get turned into harmless snow before they get to her, her hand lazily waving at them and transforming them.

Ika and Garnish both power up, not to max but enough to fire rapid blasts at shards closing towards themselves.
    "We didn't come here to fight you, Etrina," Sarada called out. She stepped out from behind Parsley to stand beside her. "We're your friends, right? Let us... let us talk to you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash eventually stops spinning, the whirlwind fading as she throws up a defensive shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "We didn't come here to fight you, Etrina," Sarada called out. She stepped out from behind Parsley to stand beside her. "We're your friends, right? Let us... let us talk to you."
    Dash adds her voice to this, "Yeah, come on Etrina. Can't we just talk this out?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Alt Etrina narrows her eyes.

“Well well, Erosa. You are a sight.”
    "I am!" Erosa answer with a smile. "Ohhh! You know who I am! Ero~! That's good news! I was starting to think there wasn't an Erosa around here!"

The Id flies a little closer. "Yep, I'm Erosa...An Erosa from an alternate time thing. Your like my sister in law if law was time and I was......Ehhh....." Erosas brain spun out for a moment. "Errr....forget that example. Anyways, we're not here to fight you. We all came up to talk. Look....we even let you out, that's gotta be worth a little relaxing and talking right?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I am!" Erosa answer with a smile. "Ohhh! You know who I am! Ero~! That's good news! I was starting to think there wasn't an Erosa around here!"

The Id flies a little closer. "Yep, I'm Erosa...An Erosa from an alternate time thing. Your like my sister in law if law was time and I was......Ehhh....." Erosas brain spun out for a moment. "Errr....forget that example. Anyways, we're not here to fight you. We all came up to talk. Look....we even let you out, that's gotta be worth a little relaxing and talking right?"
    Let her out?

"She says that like we did it on purpose," Parsley muttered.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Alt Etrina flies upwards, level with Erosa, and moves towards her and around her, examining.

“Hmm, I have’t seen Erosa in a long time.”

She holds her hand out to Erosa.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Alt Etrina flies upwards, level with Erosa, and moves towards her and around her, examining.

"Yo, Erosa! Be careful!" Dash calls out.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Filler

in the Main Timeline on Qacriea Killrog is sitting in his throne looking at a hologram of Earth saying "that planet will be mine, but wait now there are too many obstacles in the way." " I need to get stronger and in order to do that I need to consume!" Replita wearing high tech armor comes in to the throne room saying " my lord the Toadians have fishing make the space ships and weaponry." " so we are prepare for battle my lord."

Killrog looks at the Replita saying in serious tone " I see than let's attack Namek as a test." " take a bunch of troops to Namek and order the rest to come to the throne room general." Replita replies to this saying " wait test what do you mean by that my Lord." Killrog replies to this saying " I mean that we are going to test our might against the Namek forces!"

"we are going to gauge just how powerful the Namek Forces are!" " now get going unless of course you wanted me to eat you?" " oh and General if the soldiers that will be sent to Namek happen to kill any Namekians there than they have to take them back here!" the general replies to this in scared tone saying " ahhhhahh no my lord I'll be fetching a bunch of troops for you right away."

later a bunch of Replita troops appear in the throne Room with the general and Killrog looks at all of them saying " thank you general for bring these soldiers to me." Replita Solider looks at Killrog sitting in his throne saying " what is it that you want from us my Lord!" Killrog grins saying " it's simple really I want you to die!" with extraordinary speed Killrog kills and devours the Replita Soldiers faster than they can regenerate with the General witness this thinking to himself ( this is horrible how can the lord eat his own people, but yet with each body he consume his power grows!)

the General quietly leaves as Killrog finishes the devouring his own men stares at his right hand saying " still it's not enough I need more, more power!" " I need to consume more!" " of course if I keep eating my own people than I won't have army to invade anything with." " since the Toadians managed to complete their work in time this week I will spare them by not devouring one of them."

" I wonder what Namekians taste like ?" " I bet they taste delicious!"

Killrog's current base PL: 850,000
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-09-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OOC: Cleric, out of curiosity, what would the Totoma of this timeline's PL be, give or take? Base and pseudo-SSJ.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

"Ehehehe.....Look all you like if its been awhile....I bet you I'm as good a looker as your Erosa ero." Erosa posed as the mage circled her

Then she offered her hand. "Eh? You want a hand shake? Sister in law is so forward...ehehe." Erosa, who had been up to that point slowly building power with her magicite heart....suddenly depowered with a look of surprise, then a smile. Finally she reached forward and took her hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ehehehe.....Look all you like if its been awhile....I bet you I'm as good a looker as your Erosa ero." Erosa posed as the mage circled her

Then she offered her hand. "Eh? You want a hand shake? Sister in law is so forward...ehehe." Erosa, who had been up to that point slowly building power with her magicite heart....suddenly depowered with a look of surprise, then a smile. Finally she reached forward and took her hand.
    The two touch, and suddenly Erosa freezes in place as Etrina uses a Timelock spell to stop her.

“And now you’ll be mine forever.”

She leaves Erosa to stay there, frozen in time, as her gaze sweeps across the group.

“I sense Zaofan. I will have him.”

Her eyes start to grow darker.

“I will have all of you, but him first.”

Power flares and the remaining shards all turn into bands, seeking to wrap around the group and emobilze them.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The two touch, and suddenly Erosa freezes in place as Etrina uses a Timelock spell to stop her.

“And now you’ll be mine forever.”

She leaves Erosa to stay there, frozen in time, as her gaze sweeps across the group.

“I sense Zaofan. I will have him.”

Her eyes start to grow darker.

“I will have all of you, but him first.”

Power flares and the remaining shards all turn into bands, seeking to wrap around the group and emobilze them.
    "Hmph! Knew it."

Parsley and Sarada both flew upward to avoid being ensnared in the bands. "Stay near me," Parsley instructed. Sarada nodded, then turned her attention toward Alt-Etrina.

"So," Sarada intoned. "You plan on giving us all a good suck, huh? I figured you Etrinas were more dignified than that."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    OOC: Cleric, out of curiosity, what would the Totoma of this timeline's PL be, give or take? Base and pseudo-SSJ.
    Base is 750,000.

False SSJ is about 2,750,000.

Garnish at full SSJ is about 4,500,000.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat on instinct flies upwards to avoid being ensnared in the bands saying " Talk about being selfish!"
    My Forum check it out

Base is 750,000.

False SSJ is about 2,750,000.

Garnish at full SSJ is about 4,500,000.
    OOC: ...man, Hitozaru really took its toll if his base is only marginally higher than Totoma prime's 20(ish) years onward.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 01-09-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.