Page 591 of 782 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Each creature has a power level of between 1,000,000 and 1,500,000.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Etrina hisses and throws Zaofan into the oncoming Dash. She catches Ika’s punch and quickly breaks her arm, the sound audible as the quarter Saiyan screams in pain before getting batted aside.

Garnish snarls out, the golden aura snapping around her as she goes Super Saiyan and starts powering up to her best.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She grins.

“Time. I found the nexus point. I’ll eat it too, and then this world will be mine.”

It is not Etrina’s voice, but a blend of several with hers overlaying them.

Alt Ochazuke floats up, a soft glow at his forehead and at his hands.

“It is as I knew. She is no longer just her, but legion. We need to separate her from the others.”
    There was a great deal of confusion permeating from Sarada and Parsley. There was something clearly off about her. The multiple voices that were audible were disconcerting, and now the harbingers of their main struggle. She was a legion, several beings in one.

Not only that, but Parsley was right; Etrina had found the time nexus they were looking for and stood in opposition of their goal. She, and this conglomerate infesting her inner being, needed to be dealt with first. The illusion that this could be resolved peacefully had been torn asunder the moment she attacked Erosa. The only thing left was what was always an option.

Ochazuke's double said that they needed to exorcise the additional presences within her. What he didn't state was how. She was at a complete loss. She didn't even know what presences were in there, since they both neglected to say as much. "If you have information privy to our survival, speak it," she told Ochazuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "And how do you suppose we do that?"

Zaofan Prime asks from above, but gently floats down with his cape billowing upwards to meet with his alternate floating martial brother on the same level.

"Ochazuke. You are looking well! What can I do to help?"
    As soon as his presence is found, Alt Etrina’s eyes flick towards him and a deep hunger resides there.

“Mine.”

Before Alt Ochazuke can react, she flashes to right in front of Zaofan and touches him.

Instantly his strength starts to drain into her as his body freezes in place.

“Mine forever.”

The ground tumbled as two of those Vitalmancy creatures from earlier blast their way out of the ground and fly towards the gathered group.

*snip*

Alt Ochazuke curses and flings himself out of the way of one of them as Alt Dash flies towards Alt Etrina, only to get blasted away by the second monster.
    Taking far more strength than he had anticipated, Zaofan struggles through sheer willpower and sweat to do nothing more than to grab hold of Alt Etrina's hand that's touching him.

"E-Etri-na...! Please...! Let me help...! Urk...! This isn't you...!"

Struggling in the air, trying to manipulate his own ki to resist but failing, he spits through gritted teeth...

"Mistress...! Please....!"
    "Zaofan!" Sarada shouted. She prepared to fly after him to save him from the alternate Etrina when Parsley stopped her.

"Handle the monsters. I'm better equipped to handle her than you," Parsley said. "Cover me."

"Tch," Sarada grunted, but relented nonetheless.

Nodding, Parsley took to the air, streaking directly toward Zaofan and Altrina. Sarada was close behind her, attracting the attention of the monsters that may have had a mind to stop Parsley from closing in on their creator.

Parsley didn't know what she was getting herself into, but she did know that vitalmancy was a kind of magic. Meaning she could reduce it to nothing or even reverse its effects if such became necessary.

A white ball formed in her hand, Corona Flash, moments before she fired it into Etrina's line of vision. "Stay away from my cook."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Etrina hisses and throws Zaofan into the oncoming Dash. She catches Ika’s punch and quickly breaks her arm, the sound audible as the quarter Saiyan screams in pain before getting batted aside.

Garnish snarls out, the golden aura snapping around her as she goes Super Saiyan and starts powering up to her best.
    Dash sees him coming and catches him, allowing the both of them to fly backwards and away from Alt-Etrina. When they land, she calls to him, "Zaofan, are you okay?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    There was a great deal of confusion permeating from Sarada and Parsley. There was something clearly off about her. The multiple voices that were audible were disconcerting, and now the harbingers of their main struggle. She was a legion, several beings in one.

Not only that, but Parsley was right; Etrina had found the time nexus they were looking for and stood in opposition of their goal. She, and this conglomerate infesting her inner being, needed to be dealt with first. The illusion that this could be resolved peacefully had been torn asunder the moment she attacked Erosa. The only thing left was what was always an option.

Ochazuke's double said that they needed to exorcise the additional presences within her. What he didn't state was how. She was at a complete loss. She didn't even know what presences were in there, since they both neglected to say as much. "If you have information privy to our survival, speak it," she told Ochazuke.

"Zaofan!" Sarada shouted. She prepared to fly after him to save him from the alternate Etrina when Parsley stopped her.

"Handle the monsters. I'm better equipped to handle her than you," Parsley said. "Cover me."

"Tch," Sarada grunted, but relented nonetheless.

Nodding, Parsley took to the air, streaking directly toward Zaofan and Altrina. Sarada was close behind her, attracting the attention of the monsters that may have had a mind to stop Parsley from closing in on their creator.

Parsley didn't know what she was getting herself into, but she did know that vitalmancy was a kind of magic. Meaning she could reduce it to nothing or even reverse its effects if such became necessary.

A white ball formed in her hand, Corona Flash, moments before she fired it into Etrina's line of vision. "Stay away from my cook."
    One of the beasts that smacked Alt Dash away fires a massive mouth beam at Sarada as Alt Etrina waves a hand and Parsley’s Corona’s Flash dissipates just after leaving her hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The air around Erosa seemed to still as a shadow cast itself upon her. Then it shattered under the weight of an anchor, wielded with the ease and precision more commonly afforded a martial weapon. Asha'rah stopped her weapon short, merely bonking Erosa on the head and stabilizing the time-anomaly affecting her as if unwinding a knot of muscle.

"Time is quite literally of the essence, Erosa," Asha'rah said, a chuckle taking any sting away from her words, "try not to give it to your enemies."
    Erosa fell from the now shattered time stop, turning in the air to face Asha'rah......and seemed to give a single smirky wink to the goddess.

Then she popped, literally......poofed into non existence.

As soon as his presence is found, Alt Etrina’s eyes flick towards him and a deep hunger resides there.

“Mine.”

Before Alt Ochazuke can react, she flashes to right in front of Zaofan and touches him.

Instantly his strength starts to drain into her as his body freezes in place.

“Mine forever.”

The ground tumbled as two of those Vitalmancy creatures from earlier blast their way out of the ground and fly towards the gathered group.

Alt Ochazuke curses and flings himself out of the way of one of them as Alt Dash flies towards Alt Etrina, only to get blasted away by the second monster.
    Taking far more strength than he had anticipated, Zaofan struggles through sheer willpower and sweat to do nothing more than to grab hold of Alt Etrina's hand that's touching him.

"E-Etri-na...! Please...! Let me help...! Urk...! This isn't you...!"

Struggling in the air, trying to manipulate his own ki to resist but failing, he spits through gritted teeth...

"Mistress...! Please....!"
    "DE~NIED!" Two arms suddenly wrapped around Alternas underarms, while two legs wrapped around her waist, pulling her hands back from Zaofan and locking them in an overwhelming strong grip.

Erosas Hunter/Killer aura evaporated, leaving the Id now fully detectable to the Mage with her energy now fully charged within her magicite heart.

"Erosa not as dumb as you think...I bet yours didn't have the chance to learn any fancy tricks like that." The Id tightened her hold even more. "To close for time magic Ero, what you gonna do. You don't even have an Erosa anymore do you.....So You can't call yourself a proper Etrina. Tell you what ero, before you even think about taking cookman your gonna have to absorb me first..."

---

Magicite Heart Charge 5 - 2,750,000 PL

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash sees him coming and catches him, allowing the both of them to fly backwards and away from Alt-Etrina. When they land, she calls to him, "Zaofan, are you okay?"
    Drawing heavy breath from drainage and exhaustion, he speaks in tired, warbled tones. "I can... I can get through to her ... Alternate or not... There must still be some semblance of hers to our ... Etrina...!"

Zaofan inhales deeply with eyes closed to try to regain some strength. He steadies himself as he stands, weakly. "That's what ... I learned... From my sherrif ...counterpart. When we sparred... There was enough ... In common ... To make us understand... Each other..."

He looks up at the other Etrina. "I need my second wind. I can get through to her. Hopefully without landing a single punch on her."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa fell from the now shattered time stop, turning in the air to face Asha'rah......and seemed to give a single smirky wink to the goddess.

Then she popped, literally......poofed into non existence.

"DE~NIED!" Two arms suddenly wrapped around Alternas underarms, while two legs wrapped around her waist, pulling her hands back from Zaofan and locking them in an overwhelming strong grip.

Erosas Hunter/Killer aura evaporated, leaving the Id now fully detectable to the Mage with her energy now fully charged within her magicite heart.

"Erosa not as dumb as you think...I bet yours didn't have the chance to learn any fancy tricks like that." The Id tightened her hold even more. "To close for time magic Ero, what you gonna do. You don't even have an Erosa anymore do you.....So You can't call yourself a proper Etrina. Tell you what ero, before you even think about taking cookman your gonna have to absorb me first..."

---

Magicite Heart Charge 5 - 2,750,000 PL
    Alt Etrina’s head slowly turns.

And turns.

The neck turns all the way around until Alt Etrina and Erosa are face to face.

She grins and opens her mouth, a familiar gun poking out and into Erosa’s face.

Banefire.

If it shoots it will kill Erosa.

The hammer falls back as it gets ready to fire.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 01-12-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Drawing heavy breath from drainage and exhaustion, he speaks in tired, warbled tones. "I can... I can get through to her ... Alternate or not... There must still be some semblance of hers to our ... Etrina...!"

Zaofan inhales deeply with eyes closed to try to regain some strength. He steadies himself as he stands, weakly. "That's what ... I learned... From my sherrif ...counterpart. When we sparred... There was enough ... In common ... To make us understand... Each other..."

He looks up at the other Etrina. "I need my second wind. I can get through to her. Hopefully without landing a single punch on her."
    Standing next to him, "Ah wish ah had the power to give you you're strength back. Ah can only do it to myself. You can't talk to her if she won't listen. She's kinda like Sasheem right now, if you know what ah mean. Too many cooks in that pot'o a head of hers."

Her eyes widened, "Ah wonder. Maybe we could fuse our powers, like I do with Cya sometimes.When we do that, ah can share my strength with you. We can speed blitz imitation Etrina together, like we used to do."
    Last edited by Tami; 01-12-2019 at 10:58 AM.

One of the beasts that smacked Alt Dash away fires a massive mouth beam at Sarada as Alt Etrina waves a hand and Parsley’s Corona’s Flash dissipates just after leaving her hand.
    Sarada veered out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit by the mouth beam. "Tch. Another one of these," she muttered. Only this time, there were two of them. Finally, some action!

She took to the air and activated Offensive Intuition to spot any weak spots in the monster to make the battle easier.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada veered out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit by the mouth beam. "Tch. Another one of these," she muttered. Only this time, there were two of them. Finally, some action!

She took to the air and activated Offensive Intuition to spot any weak spots in the monster to make the battle easier.
    The head seems weaker than the rest of the body.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Alt Etrina’s head slowly turns.
    Erosa smirks.

And turns.
    Erosa smirks, but tilts her head.

The neck turns all the way around until Alt Wtrina and Erosa are face to face.
    "......Ero......" Erosa stops smirking.

She grins and opens her mouth, a familiar gun poking out and into Erosa’s face.

Banefire.
    ".......something stuck in your teeth...." The Id started sweating.

If it shoots it will kill Erosa.

The hammer falls back as it gets ready to fire.
    ".....errrrrr.....ehhhhh.....ERO!" The Id lets go with her left hand and immedately shoots it into Etrinas open mouth, slipping her finger between the hammer and the gun so it can't trigger.....while grasping the gun with her hand and jerking it in a different direction.

This however, frees up one of Altrinas hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa smirks.

Erosa smirks, but tilts her head.

"......Ero......" Erosa stops smirking.

".......something stuck in your teeth...." The Id started sweating.

".....errrrrr.....ehhhhh.....ERO!" The Id lets go with her left hand and immedately shoots it into Etrinas open mouth, slipping her finger between the hammer and the gun so it can't trigger.....while grasping the gun with her hand and jerking it in a different direction.

This however, frees up one of Altrinas hands.
    Which she brings up, a knife appearing and slashing across hands, severing the tendons on both long enough that her grin lessens and Alttrinna flies back, free of her. Her body shifts to where her head is facing the right way. She spits the gun into her free hand and smirks.

“You’ll die for that.”

The gun raises.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Which she brings up, a knife appearing and slashing across hands, severing the tendons on both long enough that her grin lessens and Alttrinna flies back, free of her. Her body shifts to where her head is facing the right way. She spits the gun into her free hand and smirks.

“You’ll die for that.”

The gun raises.
    Turning to see this, Dash summons her Glaive, aims it dead center, and throws it at Altrina as hard and as fast as she could.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-12-2019 at 11:14 AM.

The head seems weaker than the rest of the body.
    The head was weaker. That was her target. "Aim for its head!" she called out to her allies. She then switched to Reflexive Evasion to avoid any incoming blasts or attacks as she closed in on its head. Meanwhile, she started to channel a tremendous amount of ki in her right hand.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!