Page 598 of 782 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking from her ring finger, to the gathered fighters, then back to her, Dash raised an eyebrow then looked back again, then to her. "Ah hope it ain't who ah think it is." she smirked, then smiled, "Whoever it is, ah wish you two all the best. Can't say my future will turn out the same, but it sure would be nice if it did."

“Good luck and take care of herself and your friends.” She grins and then powers up, flying off and waving as she goes back to her normal life.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar, who had been busy up til now had busied herself with training, nodded once before asking. "How long until The Doctor discovers it ?"
    “He cannot. Not until at least the chaff is gone. He has partially blinded himself.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Garnish nods and straightened up, her full height several inches taller than Parsley.

“Yes...yes ma’am!”

She salutes like a proper Saiyan, a broad smile on her face.
    She was a tall one. Probably got her height from her father.

Parsley still couldn't believe this world's her mated and had a child with a man. Clearly, Avoca must have died at some point before they developed interest in one another.

"You take care of yourself, Garnish. I'll be back one day to see how strong you've gotten."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Meanwhile, Erosa and Zaofan were in the cave as the artifact began to pulse. A simple message from Zurvan seems to echo to Erosa and Zaofan from it, and through them to the others from the main timeline.

‘You May return anytime. Merely hold the artifact aloft and will it when you are all ready.’
    "That simple, huh?" Zaofan looks at Erosa. The chef then powers up an explosive ki aura, acting almost like a signal flare to those who can sense ki. "That's for them to find this cave so that we can go home."

He takes a deep breath and looks down at the sleeping Altrina on the stone surface. "Etrina here may still need help. If there's anyone in this timeline who can help her, that would be great. But we might need to take her with us to our own timeline." He then scratches his chin with a bit of worry. "...if we bring her with us, I wonder how I'm going to explain it to *our* Etrina."

“He cannot. Not until at least the chaff is gone. He has partially blinded himself.”
    "A surprisingly foolish move for one so smart." Ishtar stated, with a note of concern. "One supposes though, there is little to be done regardless. It is not as if we know where he is."

That said, Ishtar turned back to her training. After all, there was no sense simply staring at the doorway. It would little influence, what transpired on the other side.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "That simple, huh?" Zaofan looks at Erosa. The chef then powers up an explosive ki aura, acting almost like a signal flare to those who can sense ki. "That's for them to find this cave so that we can go home."

He takes a deep breath and looks down at the sleeping Altrina on the stone surface. "Etrina here may still need help. If there's anyone in this timeline who can help her, that would be great. But we might need to take her with us to our own timeline." He then scratches his chin with a bit of worry. "...if we bring her with us, I wonder how I'm going to explain it to *our* Etrina."
    Dash senses Zaofan's ki and lifts off. "Better be good news." She said to herself as she flies in that direction. Landing near the cave, she calls in, "Hey! Are you alright in there?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Alt Ochazuke approaches the cave and looks at the unconscious Altrinna.

He gently picks her up.

“I shall care for her. I know a good doctor who can help, and Slak should be here soon. Until then I can maintain and restore some of her lost vitality.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "A surprisingly foolish move for one so smart." Ishtar stated, with a note of concern. "One supposes though, there is little to be done regardless. It is not as if we know where he is."

That said, Ishtar turned back to her training. After all, there was no sense simply staring at the doorway. It would little influence, what transpired on the other side.
    Zurvan nods.

“Everyone makes mistakes. Hubris is a weapon that fells old and young, powerful and weak the same.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley and Sarada landed and stepped inside the cave. The mission was done and it was time to go back to their timeline. "I won't be going on the next mission," Parsley said. "I need to train in this new form, and hopefully learn how to trigger it at will."

"...tch," Sarada replied.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He gently picks her up.

“I shall care for her. I know a good doctor who can help, and Slak should be here soon. Until then I can maintain and restore some of her lost vitality.”
    "Ah can see you will be gentle with her." Dash greeted Alt-Ochazuke, "You're very kind, much more so than you're younger version."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

"Offer your butt and hope the paddling isn't too rough.....or they both team up and paddle ya together. OhohohohoEro." Erosa chuckled with a red faced expression...and a tiny bit of drool that she quickly wiped away. "More importantly, Our first time thingy is plugged...That's a feast worthy event right? Think they'll let us fit one in before round two?"

He gently picks her up.

"Ehehe....ok. Take good care of my other maste....." Erosa was mid wave when a look passed over her face. ".....Ero, I forgot. I never got an answer out of her about what happened to the me of this universe. It can't have been good though...."

“Halt your vehicle, power down you engines and secure any weapons. You are under arrest and boarding officers will be on their way momentarily.” Cracks a voice over the comms.
    the Informant powers down his engines . " I basically haven't done anything wrong ,but I know stuff. Yeah when they question me I should act like I don't know anything about those two ships that crash into each other, well Turk Crowley this is fine mess you gotten yourself in this time," Turk said.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-15-2019 at 10:39 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah can see you will be gentle with her." Dash greeted Alt-Ochazuke, "You're very kind, much more so than you're younger version."
    Praxat puts her outer clothing , shoes and goggles back on turns her self visible and goes off to where Dash went. she arrives at the Cave and looks at Dash, and at Alt Ochazuke holding a unconscious Altrinna. " hmm what happen here? Oh I didn't want to say this in front of the others but during the last part of the fight with that creature I was kind of naked, I had to throw my clothing and goggles off since this stealth suit I'm wearing on underneath only partially works . Good Thing I was camouflage the entire time so no one actually saw anything , oh and combining my electric attacks with you and other Dash electric attacks was pretty awesome " Praxat said as she waves her right hand.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-15-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Totoma... took some time to wind down from his transformation. Even after the power faded, that rage, that... urge to kill and destroy remained, and it was all he could do to stop himself from turning that aggression on the others. Eventually, however, he calmed down, and let loose a sharp exhale. That had been... intense. If not for Ochazuke doing... something to sharpen his focus, he might have lost himself completely to that.

Shuddering, he turned to Ika, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "Heh, well, that was... something. Didn't expect the Kizuna to be quite that intense, but hey, it all worked out."

His gaze drifted to her shattered arm, his expression darkening ever so slightly, but he said nothing for a moment. Mostly because he was unsure of what, precisely, to say. "Well, um... guess this is good-bye? I would've liked to stay and punch myself in the face, but I guess a hero's work is never done."

Smiling, he patted Ika on the shoulder. "But hey, while I was roiding out, I did notice your power spike up, which must mean you went gold as well? Or.. maybe you went Umbrus Lord? I think that's what the, er, Nosferatu equivalent to Super Saiyan is... ahh, doesn't really matter. Congrats, either way. Keep up your training and I'm sure you'll be able to kick my ass in no time."

Gods, he was... just not good with this sort of thing, especially with someone he'd just met. Yeah, he'd bonded and all, but that didn't make up for being emotionally stunted. Definitely not.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Blizzar entered the cave. He hadn't done too much more than observe on this particular mission. Traveling to an alternate timeline was expressly forbidden by galactic law. He had no protocol to abide by...not that he always expressly followed protocol. Still it was useful to observe what they'd be in for in traveling to these temporally splintered segments of their universe. The others proved more than capable of handling the danger on their own in this instance. After all, his experience in combating magic consisted of countering it with a good punch, a much less precise art than disenchanting possessed weapons.

But now that he'd gotten...somewhat of an understanding of the confusing twists and parallels of time travel, he'd be more than ready for their next operation.