Page 599 of 782 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash senses Zaofan's ki and lifts off. "Better be good news." She said to herself as she flies in that direction. Landing near the cave, she calls in, "Hey! Are you alright in there?"
    "We're alright, Zaofan replies, the echo ringing through the cave. "According to Zurvan, we're done here. We just need the others to assemble and then we can return home."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alt Ochazuke approaches the cave and looks at the unconscious Altrinna.

He gently picks her up.

“I shall care for her. I know a good doctor who can help, and Slak should be here soon. Until then I can maintain and restore some of her lost vitality.”
    "Ah can see you will be gentle with her." Dash greeted Alt-Ochazuke, "You're very kind, much more so than you're younger version."
    Zaofan chimes in matter of factly, "Ochazuke is a man of honor, in this timeline and in ours. The name Ochazuke should mean friend and mentor to you by now."

He then bows customarily at the alternate. "Thank you, brother."

----

He then turns to Praxat and Blizzar. "It's good that you're both here. You've become witnesses to Erosa asking for a celebratory feast. I must be held accountable to that request!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "We're alright, Zaofan replies, the echo ringing through the cave. "According to Zurvan, we're done here. We just need the others to assemble and then we can return home."

Zaofan chimes in matter of factly, "Ochazuke is a man of honor, in this timeline and in ours. The name Ochazuke should mean friend and mentor to you by now."

----

He then turns to Praxat and Blizzar. "It's good that you're both here. You've become witnesses to Erosa asking for a celebratory feast. I must be held accountable to that request!"
    Praxat rubs her chin " Feast huh do we even have time for that? wait you didn't hear what I just said right about the whole being kind naked during the last part of a fight with a creature, because right now I feel embarrass ," Praxat said as her skin turns blue and two embarrassed emojis appear in her goggles.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat rubs her chin " Feast huh do we even have time for that? wait you didn't hear what I just said right about the whole being kind naked during the last part of a fight with a creature, because right now I feel embarrass ," Praxat said as her skin turns blue and two embarrassed emojis appear in her goggles.
    "What's to be embarrassed about?" Sarada inquired, clearly confused.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "What's to be embarrassed about?" Sarada inquired, clearly confused.

Praxat palms her face " because I just told the guys that I was almost naked during the last part with that creature we face. during the last part I went invisible and turn on my suits stealth mode apparently it only makes itself partially invisible so I had to remove my goggles, outer clothing and had to make it look like they were blowing in the wind. good thing I was invisible so no one saw anything especially my butt. Well that's what I get for bring a prototype stealth suit" Praxat Said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat palms her face " because I just told the guys that I was almost naked during the last part with that creature we face. during the last part I went invisible and turn on my suits stealth mode apparently it only makes itself partially invisible so I had to remove my goggles, outer clothing and had to make it look like they were blowing in the wind. good thing I was invisible so no one saw anything especially my butt. Well that's what I get for bring a prototype stealth suit" Praxat Said.
    "...if you find it that embarrassing, why would you even mention it? I didn't notice it, and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too busy." Sarada shrugged. "Besides, they've seen me and Ishtar naked enough times to be desensitized to alien nudity."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada shrugged. "Besides, they've seen me and Ishtar naked enough times to be desensitized to alien nudity."
    Zaofan, in the background, could only be seen with a goofy grin as he reminisces of nudes past: "Ah-hyuh-hyuh-hyuh"

"...if you find it that embarrassing, why would you even mention it? I didn't notice it, and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too busy." Sarada shrugged. "Besides, they've seen me and Ishtar naked enough times to be desensitized to alien nudity."
    " I meant to only tell it to Dash and that's it. I'm comfortable with telling women but not men. I never meant to blurt that out loud, but what's the use everyone knows now so it doesn't matter. I'm capable of turning myself invisible but not my clothing, and I can only stay invisible if I keep calm. I'm rather self conscious about my butt which my sisters used to make fun of it all the time" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-16-2019 at 06:24 AM.
    My Forum check it out

"A feast, eh?" The Arcosian inquired. "Before our next time traversing excapade, or once all of this is over?"

Blizzar supposed Zaofan did have Saiyans and other ravenous appetites to contend with, so perhaps the sooner the better.

" I meant to only tell it to Dash and that's it. I'm comfortable with telling women but not men. I never meant to blurt that out loud, but what's the use everyone knows now so it doesn't matter. I'm capable of turning myself invisible but not my clothing, and I can only stay invisible if I keep calm. I'm rather self conscience about my butt which my sisters used to make fun of it all the time" Praxat said.
    "Not to worry. With you being a sort've, how do you say...cartoon frog-thing, I'm certain none of us gave it any thought," Blizzar chimed in.

Crossing her arms, and looking a bit uncomfortable, even embarrassed, "Ah never said he wasn't honorable. An ah'm sure he's a good guy an all, it's just...." she trailed off, then shook her head, "never-mind, it ain't important." she dropped her arms, then bowed to Alt-Ochazuke, "Thanks for all your help, same to everyone else here. Ah hope this timeline becomes a peaceful one."

----
    Turning to Zaofan, "Ah am getting hungry, but don't we have several more o' these trips to make?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Crossing her arms, and looking a bit uncomfortable, even embarrassed, "Ah never said he wasn't honorable. An ah'm sure he's a good guy an all, it's just...." she trailed off, then shook her head, "never-mind, it ain't important." she dropped her arms, then bowed to Alt-Ochazuke, "Thanks for all your help, same to everyone else here. Ah hope this timeline becomes a peaceful one."

----

Turning to Zaofan, "Ah am getting hungry, but don't we have several more o' these trips to make?"
    "Yeah, and we're gonna have a feast after every!" Erosa proclaimed before getting bopped on the head by White-Etrina. "Er~ow....cheap shot."

"Couldn't help it, Orders from the chief." White E proclaimed. "We're on a strict timetable she says, if you want Zaofan to make you something....make it something for the road. Otherwise having a feast every mission is just gonna slow things down. The more rifts we knock out before Doctor whoever figures things out the better."

Erosa couldn't help but look dejected at the common sense of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "A feast, eh?" The Arcosian inquired. "Before our next time traversing excapade, or once all of this is over?"

Blizzar supposed Zaofan did have Saiyans and other ravenous appetites to contend with, so perhaps the sooner the better.

"Not to worry. With you being a sort've, how do you say...cartoon frog-thing, I'm certain none of us gave it any thought," Blizzar chimed in.

Praxat skin turns red " That's a alien humanoid Frog I'm not a bloody cartoon!" Praxat said with annoyed emojis in her goggles. Praxat pauses for a bit.

" Maybe you're right Sarada I shouldn't feel embarrass, I should feel more comfortable with my body. Why should I even care that all my sisters butts have dainty spots on them and my don't. So what my rear has large spots , what's wrong with that , and what's so damn special about having dainty spots ? Wait why I'm talking to you all about this , you all probably wouldn't understand since you all's own races probably have their own standards for beauty!" Praxat said

Praxat then stands next to Dash. The rear bottom of Praxat stealth suit did get torn during the battle but she's cover it up with her outer layer of clothing. thus keep the others from seeing the black spots on her rear which are rather large for her race. However this isn't such a bad thing since her black spots are basically big enough to tattoo cool symbols on.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-16-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Praxat skin turns red " That's a alien humanoid Frog I'm not a bloody cartoon!" Praxat said with annoyed emojis in her goggles. Praxat pauses for a bit.

" Maybe you're right Sarada I shouldn't feel embarrass, I should feel more comfortable with my body. Why should I even care that all my sisters butts have dainty spots on them and my don't. So what my rear has large spots , what's wrong with that , and what's so damn special about having dainty spots ? Wait why I'm talking to you all about this , you all probably wouldn't understand since you all's own races probably have their own standards for beauty!" Praxat said

Praxat then stands next to Dash. The rear bottom of Praxat stealth suit did get torn during the battle but she's cover it up with her outer layer of clothing. thus keep the others from seeing the black spots on her rear which are rather large for her race. However this isn't such a bad thing since her black spots are basically big enough to tattoo cool symbols on.
    "So frog people are all about butt spots?" Erosa put finger under her chin and seemed to think on the subject, then slips over and lays her hand on Praxats shoulder. "Don't worry about it....Its not the spots that really matter, but the butt underneath. If your butt is beautiful on the inside it doesn't matter if its spotty or disfigured."

"Forgive me, I did not mean to offend," Blizzar raised a hand in apology. "I don't know how I could've ever made the mistake of thinking you were depicted in an animated medium."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Forgive me, I did not mean to offend," Blizzar raised a hand in apology. "I don't know how I could've ever made the mistake of thinking you were depicted in an animated medium."
    ".....It is a matter of perspective, you know."

Cthylla commented in his blind spot, the reveal of her presence coming almost out of nowhere.

"I'm familiar with the concept of a cartoon....a two dimensional manifestation of three dimensional existence, created and manipulated for enjoyment. Yes...of course you would not see another on your plane as a cartoon."

Cthylla stared at him, and for a moment blizzar could get the subtle hint of....amusement, more a feeling then a displayed emotion.

Wait, that was her problem? Her ass had big spots on it? As weird as that sounded, that was no reason to be ashamed. If anything, she should have been proud of being different. Which, from the sounds of it, she was starting to realize.

Sarada grinned and slapped Praxat on the back. "That's the spirit! **** what all the haters say. Strut your ass all you want, big spots and all!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "So frog people are all about butt spots?" Erosa put finger under her chin and seemed to think on the subject, then slips over and lays her hand on Praxats shoulder. "Don't worry about it....Its not the spots that really matter, but the butt underneath. If your butt is beautiful on the inside it doesn't matter if its spotty or disfigured."
    Parsley heard what Erosa said and found herself agreeing. It didn't matter what was on the butt -- tattoos, scars, or what have you -- it was the size, shape, and most importantly, the squishiness of the butt that mattered most.

She circled around Praxat and gave the frog's butt a good look over. Hm. Athletic for sure. Doesn't look like it has a lot of give. It's probably pretty tight. I'd give it... an 7/10.

With that, she circled back around to face her. "Erosa and Sarada are right. The moment you let other people dictate how you feel about yourself is the moment you lose your autonomy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!